Chef Murph MacDougal, ACF
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2018 BY CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL
“Just the Facts: unless we shake off the incessant demands made by unions, environmentalist groups, illegal aliens, and the attendant political corruption that accompanies them, you can kiss our nation bon voyage” by Chef Murph MacDougal
FALL SESSION 2018
BLOG POST #2,946 AT THE AICP-END
711 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
The Four Horsemen of the American Apocalypse are alive and well
San Luis Obispo, CA, 11-24-2018 Saturday: I will admit that at times, I am still stunned by what ultra-leftists say, especially when they want to leap onto the ‘criticize President Trump bandwagon.’ President Trump came to California this past weekend and toured the devastated fire areas in northern California as well as in the southern part of the state. The President made some comments about maintaining the forests and it comes out that he means that the wardens of the state’s forests should go out and ‘rake the leaves.’
Look, I understand that the President does not always use ‘correct language’ but the majority of folks over age 50 understand what he is talking about that without committed efforts to thin our forests, remove the dead trees, the brush, and other sources of fuel that lead to out-of-control wildfires, they are going to reoccur repeatedly along with the property destruction and the gruesome loss of life.
I spoke of this earlier in the week, noting that our politicians, almost all Democrats, are beholden to the massive campaign donations from various environmentalist groups. As money is the mother’s milk of politics, these donations are essential to Democrats win elections and to win reelection. It is what it is, yet, it must stop if we are ever to save our state.
I think one of the BIG ENVIRONMENTALISTS seriously considers running against President Trump in 2020, which means that sometime early next year, dingbat Tom Steyer is going to leap into the race along with possibly Jerry Brown AND Gavin Newsom, the outgoing and incoming governors, respectively.
Now, everyone should remember Tom Steyer from his putting infomercials on various TV talent shows such as NBC’s The Voice in which, the cold fish called for the impeachment of the President. He urged viewers to sign his petition demanding the impeachment of Number 45 and then for some unknown reason, the infomercials disappeared and the BIG GREEN guy went silent. Perhaps no one responded.
Then again, I imagine he did get responses, probably far too many responses but then, what does one expect when the last two generations of young folks are indoctrinated, monotonous robots staggering around, Frankenstein-like, trembling in fear that by the time they reach age 60- IF they reach age 60– the planet is going to be no more.
Don’t laugh, that is what far too many young people believe nowadays. If we as parents, do not deprogram our children or grandchildren upon their arrival home from school every single day, they will become little oil-slobbering robots, all doing the bidding of the immoral scum that continue frightening them that unless you act NOW, the world as you know it will be lost.
Now, I have said, I do believe Climate Change-Global Warming does exist and that it is indeed, humanmade. People are responsible for what happened in Paradise, California, just as they are down the coast in Malibu.
Thanks to the money of far-left environmentalists such as soon-to-be candidate for the nomination of the Democratic Party, Tom Steyer, the environmental laws restricting what Californians can and cannot do, no one is able to clean out the forests, rid them of dead and dying trees, remove the underbrush, and prevent future forest fires while protecting the wildlife liberals claim to want to protect.
Back in 2015, I shared with you my concept of the Four Horsemen of the American Apocalypse in which (1) BIG UNIONS (2) BIG ENVIRONMENTALISM (3) BIG ILLEGAL ALIENS and (4) BIG POLITICAL CORRUPTION bear total responsibility for WHY the country is in the state that it is in and it is not because of Donald Trump.
You see, here in California, we are collapsing under the weight of promises made by one Democratic administration after another to continue funding CalPERS and other statewide employee retirement and benefit programs, legacy costs which are bankrupting the purported “Eighth largest economy in the world.”
You see, we have a Ponzi scheme of sorts, one in which, the state eagerly welcomes and embraces BIG ILLEGAL ALIENS (which I see as a singular group) because the taxes yanked from the noncitizens’ pockets is what keeps the entire Ponzi scheme from imploding upon itself.
Add to that the demands made in exchange for the campaign funding by the BIG ENVIRONMENTALISTS such as Tom Steyer and others like him along with the attendant BIG POLITICAL CORRUPTION and you can see the negative damage occurring to not only our state but across our country- primarily in places where liberals have complete control- thanks to the far-left liberal scum bent on ruining our country.
The Four Horsemen of the American Apocalypse are alive and well and just as dangerous when I first outlined them back on May 18, 2015. If we cannot shake off the demands of the AFL-CIO, state and federal employees’ retirement and health care programs, as well as stop the incessant demands of the environmentalists, halt the flow of illegals, and stamp down on the corruption eating our country alike, there will be no hope for our country.
Friends, thank you for joining me today; please, rejoin me tomorrow, same time, same place, for my final post of the year. Then, Chef Olaf will be in to do his second week of the year. Welcome all of them and finish up with me tomorrow.
Certified Club Manager, ACF Member, Food server/Bartender and professional Chef and Baker
Above, you see the caricature created for me by Bakersfield street artist, the amazing Simone. We have gone this route because of increasing threats against the blog and its members. I began my career as a young chef in the kitchen back in 1975, earlier than that. I apprenticed underneath my father and spent six years working for him in his British-Irish restaurant in Fresno, California. I later moved to Frazier Park, California, and spent quite a few years working in the area and that is where I met Stinkbug. Anyhow, I am now working at a country club over on the coast near San Luis Obispo. Please note: this is my pen name and any photos of me are simply outdated photos adopted for maintaining my privacy.
Chef Murph MacDougal writes from San Luis Obispo, California.
Chef Murph MacDougal is a proud member of the Libertarian Party of the United States.
Contact Murph MacDougal at the following email address irishchef30MOMb@hotmail.com
CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL
END COMMENTARY 11-24-2018
COPYRIGHT © 2018 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 902
11-24-2018 Saturday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXXIII: “Unless we shake off the incessant demands made by unions, environmentalist groups, illegal aliens, and the attendant political corruption that accompanies them, you can kiss our nation bon voyage” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-23-2018, all rights reserved.
MacDougal, Murph. “Unless we shake off the incessant demands made by unions, environmentalist groups, illegal aliens, and the attendant political corruption that accompanies them, you can kiss our nation bon voyage.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXXIII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0731 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Glowing Sands.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
- MacDougal, Political Topics and Essays, Wishbone Ash, Donald Trump, Tom Steyer, Jerry Brown, Gavin Newsom, Climate Change, Global Warming, Wildfires, Forestry Mismanagement, Political Ponzi Schemes,
PLEASE BUY “LIVE IN GENEVA 1995” BY THE AWE-INSPIRING BRITISH ROCK BAND, WISHBONE ASH AT AMAZON.COM AT AMAZON.COM
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 24, 2018:
President Zachary Taylor; Vice President Alben W. Barkley; “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely-Hearts Club Band” by the Beatles, Blondie featuring Clem Burke, KISS featuring Eric Carr, Lynyrd Skynyrd featuring Bob Burns and Queen featuring Freddie Mercury:
- 496: Anastasias II succeeds Gelasius I as Catholic Pope.
- 642: Theodore I begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1655: English Lord Protector Oliver Cromwell bans Anglicans from practicing their faith.
- 1784: Future 12th president of the United States 1849-1850—Whig Zachary Taylor—is born on this date.
- 1805: The Lewis and Clark Expedition reach the Pacific Ocean, the first Americans to cross the continent to the west coast of North America.
- 1835: The Texas Provisional Government authorizes the Texas Rangers, a mounted police force.
- 1859: British naturalist Charles Darwin published “On the Origin of the Species,” which explained the “Theory of Evolution” through natural selection.
- 1862: Confederate President Jefferson Davis appointed General Joseph E. Johnston to command the Department of the West during the Civil War.
- 1863: The Civil War Battle of Lookout Mountain began in Tennessee, which resulted in Union forces taking the mountain from the Confederates.
- 1871: The National Rifle Association organizes in New York City; part of the reason for its founding is to put firearms into the hands of former slaves in the South so they can protect themselves and their families from the KKK.
- 1874: Joseph F. Glidden received a patent for barbed wire.
- 1877: Future 35th vice-president of the United States, 1949-1953, Democrat Alben W. Barkley—is born on this date.
- 1903: Clyde J. Coleman received a patent for an electric self-starter motor for automobiles.
- 1922: Free State forces executed Irish nationalist and author Erskine Childers in Dublin. Meanwhile, the Italian government authorizes dictatorial powers for Benito Mussolini for the term of ‘one year.’
- 1939: British Overseas Airways Corp. (BOAC) was formally established.
- 1940: In Warsaw, Poland, the Nazis closed off the Jewish ghetto in which, some 350,000 people underwent confinement. Over the next three years, starvation, disease, and deportations to concentration camps thinned the population to 70,000.
- 1941: The U.S. Supreme Court, in Edwards v. California, unanimously struck down a law prohibiting people from bringing impoverished non-residents into the state. Meanwhile, Commonwealth Indian troops attack Afrika Korps positions at Sidi Omar in North Africa.
- 1942: German Field Marshal Eric von Manstein arrives at Starobelsk to seek a way to relieve the trapped Germans at Stalingrad.
- 1944: During World War II, U.S. bombers based on Saipan attacked Tokyo in the first raid against the Japanese capital by land-based planes.
- 1947: A group of writers, producers and directors that the world would come to know as the “Hollywood 10,” underwent citation for contempt of Congress for refusing to answer questions about alleged Communist influence in the movie industry. Meanwhile, “The Pearl” by John Steinbeck underwent publication for the first time.
- 1948: Ireland votes for independence from Great Britain.
- 1950: The musical, “Guys and Dolls,” based on the writings of Damon Runyon and featuring songs by Frank Loesser opened on Broadway. Elsewhere, U.S. and United Nations troops begin counterattack against North Korean forces with the hope of ending the Korean War by Christmas. Next, future drummer with the rock band, Blondie, 1975-82 / 1997-present, Clem Burke, is born on this date. Finally, Bob Burns—future drummer with the Southern rock band, Lynyrd Skynyrd 1967-1974—is born in the United States on this date.
- 1954: France sends an additional 20,000 troops to bolster their North African colony of Algeria.
- 1963: Jack Ruby shot and mortally wounded Lee Harvey Oswald, the accused assassin of President John F. Kennedy, in a scene captured on live television.
- 1966: The Beatles begin their recording sessions for the “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely-Hearts Club Band” album.
- 1969: Apollo 12 splashed down safely in the Pacific Ocean after returning from the moon. Meanwhile, U.S. Army superiors ordered Lt. William L. Calley to undergo courts martial for his role in the deaths of Vietnamese civilians at the My Lai Massacre in Vietnam.
- 1971: A hijacker calling himself “Dan Cooper,” (but who became popularly known as “D. B. Cooper”) parachuted from a Northwest Orient Airlines 727 over the Pacific Northwest after receiving $200,000 in ransom—to this day, his fate remains unknown.
- 1974: Scientists in Ethiopia discovered the bone fragments of a 3.2 million-year-old hominid; they named the skeletal remains, “Lucy.”
- 1982: Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. a Kenyan government economist and father of future President Barack Obama lost his life in an automobile accident in Nairobi; he was 46.
- 1983: In exchange for six Israeli POWS, the Israelis release 4,500 Palestinian and Lebanese terrorists to the PLO.
- 1985: Egyptian Special Forces troops storm a hijacked Boeing jetliner on the island of Malta, which results in 60 deaths including the hijackers.
- 1987: The United States and the Soviet Union agreed on terms to scrap short-and medium-range missiles. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail S. Gorbachev signed the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty the following month.
- 1989: Romanian leader Nicolae Ceausescu was unanimously reelected Communist Party chief. However, within a month, a popular uprising overthrew his government and executed both him and his wife, Elena, on Christmas Day. Meanwhile, in Czechoslovakia, the hardline government resigned after more than a week of protests its communist policies.
- 1991: Rock singer Freddie Mercury died in London at age 45 of AIDS-related pneumonia. Meanwhile, longtime drummer with the rock band, KISS, 1980-1991, Eric Carr, lost his battle with heart cancer on this date.
- 1992: In China, a domestic airliner crash killed 141 people.
- 1993: Congress gave its final approval to the Brady handgun control bill. Elsewhere, Robert Thompson and Jon Venables, both 11 years of age, suffered conviction for murdering 2-year-old James Bulger of Liverpool, England. Both received sentences of ‘indefinite detention.’
- 1995: In Ireland, voters narrowly approved a constitutional amendment, which legalized divorce on this date.
- 1996: Rusty Wallace won the first NASCAR event held in Japan on this date.
- 2000: The U.S. Supreme Court stepped into the bitter overtime struggle for the White House, agreeing to consider George W. Bush’s appeal against the hand recounting of ballots in Florida.
- 2003: President Bush signed a $401.3 billion defense authorization bill. The president then traveled to Fort Carson, Colorado, where he paid tribute to the sacrifices of U.S. troops in Iraq. Elsewhere, a jury in Virginia Beach, Virginia, sentenced John Allen Muhammad to death for the Washington, D.C.-area Beltway-sniper shootings.
- 2010: To secure a financial bailout from the European Union and the International Monetary Fund, Ireland presents the two bodies a plan for a 15-billion-euro austerity plan.
- 2011: The government of India announces a relaxation of rules regarding foreign-owned businesses such as Wal-Mart and TESCO, so they can operate within its borders.
- 2012: Sniveling and whining Palestinian leaders announce they are going to exhume the body of Yasser Arafat, who died of suspected poisoning in 2004. Meanwhile, in Dublin, Ireland, a protest estimated to contain 10,000 or more people took place demanding an end to austerity measures the country sought back in 2010.
- 2013: The government of Angola’s Ministry for Justice and Human Rights denies that it is closing mosques and has banned Islam from within its borders to stop the spread of Islamist extremism. They say the mosques are closing because the leaders of Islam have not gone through the legal process of getting their religion approved by the government. Why can we not do this in the United States of America?
- 2014: A grand jury in St. Louis County, Missouri, announces that Officer Darren Wilson will NOT face charges in the shooting death of Michael Brown because he had attacked the officer and would not comply with his demands to surrender. The announcement causes widespread protests and riots ensue throughout the city of Ferguson where the incident occurred.
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this challenging important work!
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS BY THE AWE-INSPIRING BRITISH ROCK BAND, WISHBONE ASH AT AMAZON.COM
HERE TO HEAR
LIVE IN BRISTOL
THE ASH LIVE IN CHICAGO
TIME WAS: THE WISHBONE ASH COLLECTION
THE VERY BEST OF WISHBONE ASH: BLOWIN’ FREE
LIVE IN GENEVA 1995
WE CONTINUE OUR PRESENTATION TO YOU OF EACH ALBUM WE HAVE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE START OF THE BLOG:
THE VELVET UNDERGROUND
LIVE AT THE BOSTON TEA PARTY
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR NOVEMBER 24, 2018 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: SUDAN
WE CONTINUE PRESENTING THE MUSIC OF THE AWE-INSPIRING BRITISH ROCK BAND, WISHBONE ASH:
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2018
Wishbone Ash released their next album in 1995, the red-hot live album, “Live in Geneva.” The lineup featured the twin snarling guitars of Andy Powell and Roger Fligate, bass player Tony Kishman and drummer Mike Sturgis. The band celebrated 25 years of life and of near-constant touring. We urge everyone to use the link we provide you here so you can journey to Amazon.com where you can pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you.
“Unless we shake off the incessant demands made by unions, environmentalist groups, illegal aliens, and the attendant political corruption that accompanies them, you can kiss our nation bon voyage” by Chef Murph MacDougal
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Bob Burns, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Queen, Freddie Mercury, Blondie, Clem Burke, The Beatles, “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely-Hearts Club Band”, KISS, Eric Carr, President Zachary Taylor, Vice President Alben W. Barkley, BIG UNION, BIG ENVIRONMENTALISM, BIG ILLEGAL ALIENS, BIG CORRUPT POLITICIANS, Four Horsemen of the American Apocalypse, M. MacDougal, Political Topics and Essays, Wishbone Ash, Donald Trump, Tom Steyer, Jerry Brown, Gavin Newsom, Climate Change, Global Warming, Wildfires, Forestry Mismanagement, Political Ponzi Schemes, Potential Democratic 2020 Hopefuls,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL 2011-2018:
- 04-14-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XV: The Murph arrives for her First Day at the New Blog and Lo and Behold what does she present to the Readership on her First Day: Southern-Style Pecan Pie, good enough for the Obama White House!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 06-08-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XVII: Butterscotch Cream Pie and Fresh Whipped Cream” by Murph MacDougal.
- 06-21-2011 T: “Pasta Specialties, Part I: Lasagna—Self-proclaimed Household Champ shares Recipe” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-11-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VII: Sweet’n’Sour Pork—cooked in the Traditional Way: Pan-fried and covered with a Red Sweet’n’Sour Sauce” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-22-2011 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXIX: Old-Fashioned Puddings and Custards, Part III—Croissant Pudding with Pumpkin” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-23-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXX: Boysenberry Pie and Pie Dough—a Wonderful Summertime Treat!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-24-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXI: Chocolate-Amaretto Mousse—a Tasty Treat from long ago that’s still Good Today!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-25-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXII: White Chocolate Mousse—another Light and Fluffy Mousse for your dining Delight!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-26-2011 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXIII: Peach Melba—the Classic Dessert as created by the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-27-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXIV: Cherries Jubilee—another Classic Dessert created by the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier” by Murph MacDougal.
- 08-28-2011 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXV: Peaches an’ l’ Opera—a Final Classic Dessert created by the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier” by Murph MacDougal.
- 01-30-2012 M: “Beverages, Part II: Bailey’s Shake, Blushing Maiden, Lucky Lady, and Morgan’s Red Rouge—four Tasty Beverages to enliven your winter” by Murph MacDougal.
- 01-31-2012 T: “Beverages, Part III: Four More Alcoholic Beverages to make your winter tolerable—Barracuda, Icebreaker, Purple Gecko, and Tropical Iceberg” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-01-2012 W: “Beverages, Part IV: Four More Tasty Beverages that will make your winter extremely Warm—Champagne Punch, Coffee Pot Punch, Murph’s Hawaiian Punch, and Winter Cheer” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-02-2012 Th: “Beverages, Part V: Today’s Installment of the Beverage Recipes’ Series features Four Mixed Drinks—the Bakersfield Zombie, the Bushwhacker, the Moonraker, and Murph’s Classic Fizz” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-03-2012 F: “Beverages, Part VI: The Murph returns with Four More Fabulous Adult Beverages—Bailey’s French Dream, Coconut-Almond Margarita, Murph’s Old-Fashioned, and Ramos Gin Fizz—all deliciously Good” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-04-2012 S: “Beverages, Part VII: Saturday’s the Day for Classic Bar Drinks: Classic Tequila Sunrise, Cosmopolitan Martini, Murph’s Brandy Alexander, and Murph’s Mother-of-a-Bloody Mary—all Certified Classics” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-05-2012 Su: “Beverages, Part VIII: Sunday is the Day for a Milk Shake Seminar—in February? Yes! Anytime of the Year is Right for making Milk Shakes” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-09-2012 M: “Pasta Specialties, Part XVIII: Delicious Linguine alla Genovese is on the Menu for Today: Cream, Pesto, and Jumbo Prawns—what could be Better?” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-10-2012 T: “Pasta Specialties, Part XIX: Spaghettini alla Campagnola—shredded Italian-style Beef in a Creamy Marinara Sauce with Garlic and Mushrooms—Exquisite!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-11-2012 W: “Pasta Specialties, Part XX: Ravioli alla Taormínese—the Best Ravioli Dish of All-Time!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-12-2012 Th: “Pasta Specialties, Part XXI: Murph’s Linguine alla Puttanesca—a Vegetarian’s Delight!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-13-2012 F: “Pasta Specialties, Part XXII: Pennette con Pollo e Gorgonzola—one of the Best Italian Dishes of Modern Times” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-14-2012 S: “Pasta Specialties, Part XXIII: Linguine alla Pescatore—Tomato Linguine tossed with Marinara Sauce, Lobster, Mussels, Clams, Prawns, and Scallops is too Good to be True!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 07-15-2012 Su: “Pasta Specialties, Part XXIV: Spaghettini al Pomodoro—a Great Way to end the Week-long Series on Pasta—tender Spaghettini tossed with Garlic, Tomatoes, and Olive Oil” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-25-2013 M: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXIX: Chef MacDougal enters the Frey Today by spending an Entire Week doing some of the Best Salads in the AICP-END Recipe Book; today, it’s her Avocado-Tomato Salad, perfect for Spring” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-26-2013 T: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXX: Our Libertarian Blogger continues what she started Yesterday: more amazing and delicious Salads, what with her Delightful Kiwi Salad on today’s Menu!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-27-2013 W: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXI: Today’s Salad is a Glittering Jewel of Delightful Tastes, a Delicious Cherry-based Fruit Salad, Perfect for either a Side Salad or an Entrée-Sized Gourmet Trist!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 02-28-2013 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXII: The Salad for Today is another Stellar Example of the Marriage between Fruits—Exquisite Salads” by Murph MacDougal.
- 03-01-2013 F: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXIII: while it might not yet be summer, nevertheless, Chef MacDougal comes up with the Perfect Summer Salad—perfect for May Onwards” by Murph MacDougal.
- 03-02-2013 S: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXIV: The Murph pulls a Treat out of her Chef’s Hat in Honor of the Firing of Radio Talk Show Host, Ralph Bailey, Jr.—Strawberry Salads!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 03-03-2013 Su: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXXV: Today marks the Final Installment of the Salad Chef (until the Next Time, of course) which means, the Murph saved the Best for Last: Tropical Salads I!” by Murph MacDougal.
- 09-23-2013 M: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LIV: Murph discusses the Problems posed by Obamacare and then teaches the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Bleu Cheese Dressing—important to Maintain Repeat Business!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 09-24-2013 T: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LV: after discussing all of the Outrages throughout the State of California, the Murph teaches the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of French Dressing—utterly Delicious!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 09-25-2013 W: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LVI: after discussing the Values of Libertarianism, the Murph shows the Readership how to make Ranch Dressing from Scratch—Stunningly Delicious!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 09-26-2013 Th: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LVII: Murph discusses the Recent Shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, Miley Cyrus as a Slut, and then teaches the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Russian Dressing—Primo!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 09-27-2013 F: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LVIII: Murph discusses California’s Insane Desire to destroy itself and then shows the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Thousand Island Dressing PLUS Driver’s Licenses for Illegal Aliens—utter Insanity!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 09-28-2013 S: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LIX: Obamacare is the Main Topic for Today before Chef Murph shows us how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Vinegar and Oil Dressing—too Good to be True!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 09-29-2013 Su: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part LX: according to Murph, the Time has come to form Either a Third Party or to rejuvenate the Republicans by ridding the RINOs in Next Year’s Election and then it’s off to Green Goddess Dressing in an Institutional Size—Boo Yeah!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 04-28-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Six: A Recent Episode of CBS’ ‘The Good Wife’ prompts the Murph to discuss the Lack of Privacy Americans have and How a Third Party might restore the Freedoms Americans enjoyed in the Past by forcing the other Two Parties to play Fair” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 04-29-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seven: Murph discusses the Embarrassment of having Harry Reid in the U.S. Senate, his Irrational Insults towards Cliven Bundy, and WHY this November is ‘it’—this is a Must-Win Election for the Country as Otherwise, Obama will find a Way by which, to remain in Office Forever!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 04-30-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eight: Today’s Topic is an Expose of the Rising Costs of Obamacare, how this is NOT what the Founders intended for the American People, and how Libertarian Principles and Policies can save the Day—but First, we must Neuter Barack Obama!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-01-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Nine: Murph ‘celebrates’ May Day with the Best of Them by going after the Leftists, the Unionists, the Democrats, the Radicals, and the Communist-Socialists including the Administration of President Barack Obama!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-02-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Ten: Murph looks at the Conflict of Democrats-Republicans and shares Ideas as to how we can overturn it; she also presents something never seen here, Libertarian Political Cartoons—join us for an exhilarating Day!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-03-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eleven: intending to make it Short, Murph goes Long as she goes after the Communists and the Socialists presently ruling the Country—like Obama and Holder—then goes into some More Libertarian Party Cartoons!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-04-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Twelve: The Week concludes with more Libertarian Party Cartoons, a Brief Discussion of the Middle Eastern Process, and of course, Islamic and Democratic Extremists—all in Jest—please, don’t kill me!” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-18-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXVI: Chef Murph is pleased to be back and begins discussing some of the Problems we see afflicting the United States and asks a pertinent question: WHY did Barack Obama squander his chance to help the country?” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-19-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXVII: Murph begins the Discussion as to WHY Race is such a Problem in America, who is behind using it to further their Agenda and how we might be able to fix it, Part I” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-20-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXVIII: Murph begins the Discussion as to WHY Race is such a Problem in America, who is behind using it to further their Agenda and how we might be able to fix it, Part II” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-21-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXIX: Murph begins the Discussion as to WHY Race is such a Problem in America, who is behind using it to further their Agenda and how we might be able to fix it, Part III:” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-22-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXX: Murph discusses the Benefits of being a Libertarian and hopes that if the GOP screws Rand Paul in winning the Party’s Presidential Nomination that he will come over to the Libertarian Party” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-23-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXX: Murph continues the Discussion of the Benefits of coming to the ‘Libertarian Side’ and leaving the Twin Terrors of the Two-Sided Coin featuring the GOP on one Side and the Dems on the Other—had enough, yet?” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 05-24-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part I: Murph shares the First Batch of “Albums of the Day at Pinterest” with the Readership featuring Many Great Bands of the Recent Past” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
- 04-04-2016 M: “Wisconsin could be the deciding Contest that will tell us whether Donald Trump is meant to continue or if this is the beginning of the End for the Billionaire while on the other Side, Bernie is going to smoke Hillary like a Cuban Cigar” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCX
- 04-05-016 T: “Since when do Unborn Children lack ‘Rights’ of any Kind? Hillary Clinton is EVIL while Donald Trump managed to anger BOTH Sides of the Abortion Aisle, which tells me he lacks the ability to be President” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXI
- 04-06-2016 W: “Ain’t it Funny that the Obama-backed Gay Storm Troopers NEVER seem to go after Muslim Business Owners, ONLY after Christians because the Obamaists despise and hate Christianity and want to see it wiped off the Face of the Earth” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXII
- 04-07-2016 Th: “Murph bids Merle Haggard Farewell and talks about the Difference between Musicians from HIS Era and the Ones we now see running amuck across the Rock-and-Roll and Country Music Worlds” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXIII
- 04-08-2016 F: “I am beginning to think Bernie Sanders is going to beat Hillary Clinton to become the First Jewish and Senior Citizen to win the White House in the History of the United States by knocking out the First Wannabe Female President” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXIV
- 04-09-2016 S: “Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders Followers appear like the Losers following the ‘Teachings’ of the Crackpot Church of Scientology—let’s build up the Libertarian Party so we can vanquish the other Two” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXV
- 04-10-2016 Su: “The Rolling Stones- Gimmie Shelter Album Hiatus Day Number One” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part I
- 04-11-2016 M: “Brian Jones presents the Pipes of Pan of Joujouka Album, Hiatus Day #2 and Murph explains WHY we are on Hiatus this Week—what was going to change other than Donald Trump squalling and bawling his Eyes out!” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part II
- 04-12-2016 T: “The Rolling Stones “Hot Rocks 1964-1971” Album, Hiatus Day #3 while Murph continues to blast the Big Crybaby Donald Trump—can we not elect a Libertarian sometime soon?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part III
- 04-13-2016 W: “The Rolling Stones “Sticky Fingers” Album, Hiatus Day #4 and the Big Question as to WHY we do not have a STRONGER Libertarian Party—WHY NOT?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part IV
- 04-14-2016 Th: “More Rolling Stones Albums for you today as well as another Beverly Carrick Original Artwork on yet another Hiatus Day” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part V
- 04-15-2016 F: “Last Night, we watched a Major Boxing Match between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, one that could VERY WELL decide the Campaign—Bernie may have delivered a Knock-Out Punch” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part VI
- 04-16-2016 S: “If Donald Trump has not yet grown Old for you, I suspect he will once you reacquaint yourselves with “All the King’s Men” by Robert Penn Warren, Trump clearly resembles the Mythical Willie Stark” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part VII
- 04-17-2016 Su: “I finally keep my Promise and present the Final Batch of Moody Blues (and its Members) so next Week, we can return to doing the Politics with which, we have been discussing now for a Long Time” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Hiatus Week 2016 Part VIII
- 09-26-2016 M: “As Rod Stewart once sang, ‘Tonight’s the Night’ for the BIG DEBATE and my Heart tells me that Trump is going to mop the Floor with Hillary’s Hairpiece” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXVIII
- 09-27-2016 T: “Round One of a Three-Round Fight occurred Last Night and Kellyanne Conway is going to have to get her Candidate to do Debate Prep for the NEXT Two or face losing the Race” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXIX
- 09-28-2016 W: “The Presidential Debate on Monday Night was—in MY Opinion—one of the Worst Debates I have ever seen; I suspect Voters will decide more on the Vice-Presidential Debate than on the Main Card” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXX
- 09-29-2016 Th: “What was up with Hillary Clinton and her prearranged Signals with Lester Holt on Last Monday Night’s Presidential Debate and WHY does anyone pay attention to that Idiot, Howard Dean?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXXI
- 09-30-2016 F: “While California continues its decline into the Garbage Can, more and more Voters living here on ALL Sides of the Aisle agree that voting for Donald Trump is the ONLY Thing that makes Sense” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXXII
- 10-01-2016 S: “Enough with Ho-Bag, Alicia Machado, Donald, we have Bigger Fish to Fry and that is to get back on Track and to begin the Final Push to win the White House on November 08!” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXXIII
- 10-02-2016 Su: “Murph shares her Thoughts on the Massive Mosque across the Streets from the Kern County Fair Grounds and ponders when will its Occupants begin the demand for the Hogs to disappear and the Pork Foods to vanish?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXXIV
- 06-05-2017 M: “If someone did to President Obama what the mope Kathy Griffin did to President Trump, that poor person would be doing tough time in prison—still!” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCIV
- 06-06-2017 T: “Would our nation be capable of launching a D-Day-style invasion as we did 73 years ago today to destroy the Islamist menace threatening our world today or would political correctness deter us from doing so” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCV
- 06-07-2017 W: “One would think President Trump set the world ablaze when he did the right thing and pulled the United States out of the Paris Climate Accord—thank God” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCVI
- 06-08-2017 Th: “My 94-year-old daddy—who fought in Korea in the 1950s—wonders whether the USA would be able to accomplish the same victories it did during the wars of the last century with today’s leftist attitudes” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCVII
- 06-09-2017 F: “If we, the civilized world, condemned Nazi Dr. Joseph Mengele and pursued him until he died from a stroke in Brazil, how can we permit Planned Parenthood to continue doing the same unspeakable acts?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCVIII
- 06-10-2017 S: “If the American people want to punish the REAL CULPRIT, they need to leave President Trump alone and pursue former President Barack Obama—he is the man running the magic lantern show” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCIX
- 06-11-2017 Su: “The Democrat Party—and their media cronies—now are the party of McCarthyism, they are hellbent on finding Russians lurking in every closet when they most likely are the ones behind the hacking scheme” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCX
- 11-27-2017 M: “How the mighty in Hollywood and in Politics have fallen and continue to fall—it’s about frigging time” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXVII
- 11-28-2017 T: “Why should I worry about 40-year-old accusations against Judge Roy Moore when the Dems cannot bring themselves to demanding the resignations of Al Franken and John Conyers?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXVIII
- 11-29-2017 W: “I await the looming avalanche of sexual dirt waiting to smother still more lying liberal Democrats such as illegal alien-loving Luis Gutierrez among others” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXIX
- 11-30-2017 Th: “The putrid pus ruling NOKO decided once again to launch yet another intercontinental ballistic missile deep into space before tumbling back down to earth near Japan—what are we going to do?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXX
- 12-01-2017 F: “Round and round it goes, where it stops NOBODY knows as one leftist media personality after another loses his job over sexual misconduct and abuse allegations—ouch!” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXXI
- 12-02-2017 S: “Just over a year later, President Donald J. Trump continues kicking butt and taking numbers and all the Democrats and liberals can do is to bawl like the crybabies they are” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXXII
- 12-03-2017 Su: “Young folks continue learning the truth about how the people they thought were GOOD are in essence, truly BAD and how they cover up for one another at the expense of the victims” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXXIII
- 06-04-2018 M: “IF YOU do not want homeless bums accosting you on the streets of San Luis Obispo and elsewhere across the state of California, go to the polls tomorrow and vote Republican” by Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLX
- 06-05-2018 T: “Although a ‘Libertarian,’ the only hope we have of saving California is if we ALL vote for the GOP in today’s primary elections” by Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXI
- 06-06-2018 W: “If there WAS Russian collusion in the 2016 Presidential Election, it was on behalf of Hillary Clinton and the Democrats as those ties go all the way back to the Vietnam War and the Antiwar Movement” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXII
- 06-07-2018 Th: “As the results of Tuesday’s California Jungle Primary Races comes in, it appears as though cracks in the heretofore untouchable Democratic Blue Wall are growing in size” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXIII
- 06-08-2018 F: “While much work remains to be done between here and November, there are growing signs that the death grip the Democrats have on California is beginning to loosen” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXIV
- 06-09-2018 S: “Liberalism believes in freedom of speech whereas progressivism believes in stifling it unless it conforms to their ideas- once again, Google Blogger stands accused of ghosting our two blogs” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXV
- 06-10-2018 Su: “If the Singapore Summit 2018 between President Trump and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un bears fruit, we stand to snuff out one of two major hotspots around the world leaving only Iran with which to deal” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLXVI
- 11-19-2018 M: “I would have thought California would have arrived at the tipping point by now but apparently not: Gavin Newsom is our governor” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXVIII
- 11-20-2018 T: “If we had an unassailable national voting system complete with voter ID, most Americans would feel more secure in knowing that every eligible vote counts- here’s how we do it” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXIX
- 11-21-2018 W: “Is it time for Nancy Pelosi to step down from leadership and to give someone else such as Congresswoman Marcia Fudge of Ohio an opportunity to be both a first and to reach across the aisle?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXX
- 11-22-2018 Th: “Climate change exists and it is manmade; made by the liberal politicians and their environmentalist backers who deplete our fresh water resources and will not manage our forests as they should” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXXI
- 11-23-2018 F: “In the battle for the soul of the Democratic Party, who will win: newcomer “Baby Evita” and others like her or the old guard such as Nancy Pelosi, Steny Hoyer, and James Clyburn?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXXII
- 11-24-2018 S: “Unless we shake off the incessant demands made by unions, environmentalist groups, illegal aliens, and the attendant political corruption that accompanies them, you can kiss our nation bon voyage” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXXIII
- 11-25-2018 Su:
THE AICP-END BLOG POSTS OF CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL 2015-2018:
- 05-20-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Eight: Murph shares her thoughts about what it means to be a Strong Feminine Role Model in the way Beverly Carrick was and her Memory still can be” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLVII
- 04-06-2016 W: “Beverly was a Great Artist and a very opinionated Woman, one who grew up during World War II and who recognized Fascism when she saw it: Barack Obama is a wannabe Dictator and that is WHY this Election is so damned Important!” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCII
- 04-13-2016 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings during Hiatus Week” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCIII
- 09-28-2016 W: “We have arrived at the END of the Numbered Series as painted by America’s Greatest Artist, Beverly J. Carrick, and we welcome everyone to join us in celebrating her amazing Talents” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXVI
- 06-07-2017 W: “Today’s selection of Beverly Carrick original artworks features different genres of her classic deserts, visions that will ignite your soul, heart, and mind afire with their beauty” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLII
- 11-29-2017 W: “Thanks to increased optimism nationwide, optimism caused by Donald J. Trump, business is booming here on the coast and nothing says, “I love you” more than the gift of Beverly Carrick fine art” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXVII
- 06-06-2018 W: “The secondary blog with its Beverly Carrick artworks is like finding an oasis in the middle of the desert where one can spend hours recuperating so they can return to the fray- join me” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCIV
- 11-21-2018 W: “Fine Art is what separates us from the unwashed, violence-riven Third World mobs seeking to invade our country so why not buy some Beverly Carrick originals?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXVIII
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2018
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Wishbone Ash released their next album in 1995, the red-hot live album, “Live in Geneva.” The lineup featured the twin snarling guitars of Andy Powell and Roger Fligate, bass player Tony Kishman and drummer Mike Sturgis. The band celebrated 25 years of life and of near-constant touring. We urge everyone to use the link we provide you here so you can journey to Amazon.com where you can pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Friday, March 02, 2012 Blog Post:
The Doors record label released another ‘best of’ compilation on January 24, 1972,” “The Best of the Doors.” Once again, we find a fine selection of hits here for both the veteran and the novice listener. This is perhaps one of the greatest bands to literally explode out of the mid-1960s and could have gone so far had not the lead singer overdosed on drugs while on hiatus in Paris. We wholeheartedly recommend it and urge the readership to use the link we provide you here so you can visit Amazon.com. Once there, pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you- you will be glad you did.
Posted @ the Tuesday, April 08, 2014 Blog Post B:
We continue offering CDs by the great New York band, the Velvet Underground. The band’s twenty-second album, “Live at the Boston Tea Party,” another excellent live CD that came out in 2012 and presents the band live on stage in its early years, the time when they were better than almost any other group on the planet. To own this excellent CD, use the handy dandy links posted above, go to Amazon.com, and buy this stunning effort now in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you.