TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 97
218. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, AUGUST 06, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Thomas Johnson; U.S. Treasury Secretary G. William Miller; Rick James, KISS featuring Vinnie Vincent, and Stevie Wonder:
- 258 Friday: St. Sixtus II ends his reign as the 24th Roman Catholic Pope. He served his faithful flock as the Vicar of Christ from August 30, 257, until today.
- 523 Friday: St. Hormisdas ends his reign as the 52nd Roman Catholic Pope. He served from July 20, 514 until today.
- 939 Thursday: At the Battle of Simancas, the Spanish destroy the Moorish army.
- 1458 Friday: The reign of the 209th Roman Catholic Pope Callixtus III ends today. Three years and 120 days earlier- on April 08, 1455- he became the shepherd of ALL Christendom.
- 1623 Sunday: The reign of the 235th Roman Catholic Pope Urban VIII begins on this date. He would shepherd his global flock from today until July 29, 1644.
- 1787 Monday: At Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Constitutional Convention opens for debate and the drafting of the Founding documents.
- 1792 Monday: The 7th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Thomas Johnson assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Federalist, President George Washington nominated him to fill the seat of Associate Justice John Rutledge. He served from today until his retirement from the court on January 16, 1793.
- 1806 Wednesday: Upon the abdication of Emperor Francis II, the Holy Roman Empire ceased to exist.
- 1809 Sunday: One of the leading literary figures of the Victorian era, poet Alfred, Lord Tennyson, was born in Somersby, Lincolnshire, England, on this date.
- 1813 Friday: During the Venezuelan War of Independence, forces led by Simon Bolivar recaptured Caracas.
- 1815 Sunday: A U.S.-led naval flotilla ends piracy along the North African coast by attacking Algiers, Tunis, and Tripoli.
- 1825 Saturday: Upper Peru became the autonomous state of Bolivia.
- 1854 Sunday: The U.S. Congress passes the Confiscation Act.
- 1862 Wednesday: The crew of the Confederate ironclad CSS Arkansas scuttled her on the Mississippi River near Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to prevent its capture by Union forces.
- 1870 Saturday: Southern Democrats in Tennessee suppress the black vote and capture the state legislature in the elections.
- 1879 Wednesday: The first Australian rules night football game occurred on this date. It took place at the Melbourne Cricket Ground with the intention of promoting electricity coming to the city.
- 1890 Wednesday: Pitcher Cyril “Cy” Young achieved his first Major League Baseball victory. Over the course of his career, the pitcher would accumulate 511 victories.
- 1896 Thursday: France annexes the island of Madagascar off the eastern African coastline.
- 1911 Sunday: Actress-comedian Lucille Ball was born in Jamestown, NY, on this date.
- 1914 Thursday: Serbia declares war against Germany in the opening days of World War I. French cavalry enter Belgium while Austro-Hungary declares war on both Serbia and Russia.
- 1918 Tuesday: During World War I, the Battle of the Marne ends.
- 1919 Wednesday: In Budapest, Romanian troops destroy the government of Bela Kun.
- 1926 Friday: Gertrude Ederle became the first woman to swim the English Channel, arriving in Kingsdown, England, from France in 14.5 hours. Meanwhile, Warner Brothers premiered its Vitaphone system in New York City with the movie, “Don Juan,” starring John Barrymore.
- 1930 Wednesday: Supreme Court Justice John Force Crater disappears in New York City.
- 1939 Sunday: Dinah Shore commenced her own show on the NBC Blue radio network.
- 1940 Tuesday: The Soviet Union annexes Estonia on this date.
- 1942 Thursday: Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands became the first reigning queen to address a joint session of Congress, telling lawmakers that despite Nazi occupation, her people’s motto remained, “No surrender.”
- 1945 Monday: During World War II, the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan, resulting in an estimated 140,000 deaths. The American B-29 bomber known as the “Enola Gay” let loose the atomic bomb, codenamed “Little Boy” above the center of Hiroshima with a devastating effect.
- 1952 Wednesday: Satchel Paige, at age 46, became the oldest pitcher to complete a major league baseball game. Elsewhere, in Bridgeport, Connecticut, future guitarist with the glam rock band KISS[i]—Vinnie Vincent (guitars and vocals 1982-1984) –is born on this date.
- 1956 Monday: The DuMont television network went off the air after a decade of operations.
- 1960 Saturday: Nationalization of U.S. and foreign-owned properties in the communist country of Cuba commenced on this date.
- 1961 Sunday: Soviet Cosmonaut Gherman Titov became the second man to orbit the Earth as he flew aboard Vostok 2.
- 1962 Monday: After 300 years of British rule, Jamaica becomes an independent nation.
- 1965 Friday: President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Voting Rights Act, which guarantees voting rights for all Black people and other minorities.
- 1966 Saturday: At the 1:40 minute mark in the third round of their scheduled 15-round heavyweight title fight, Cassius Clay scores a knockout of Brian London to retain the WBC, NYSAC, and The Ring magazine heavyweight titles. With the win, Clay’s record would go to 25-0 while the “British Bulldog’s” pro record would go to 35-14.
- 1969 Wednesday: Willie Stargell of the Pittsburgh Pirates hit the first fair ball completely out of Dodger Stadium with the ball traveling 506 feet from home plate. What a shot.
- 1973 Monday: While living in exile in Spain, the former leader of Cuba prior to the communist takeover of the nation, Fulgencio Batista, died at age 72. Elsewhere, in North Carolina, singer-songwriter-musician Stevie Wonder[ii] suffered serious injuries in a car crash.
- 1978 Sunday: Pope St. Paul VI died at Castel Gandolfo at age 80. The 262nd Roman Catholic pontiff, St. Paul VI served from June 21, 1963, until his death today.
- 1979 Monday: The 65th U.S. Treasury Secretary G. William Miller assumed office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Jimmy Carter from today until January 20, 1981.
- 1981 Thursday: Upon having his scorecard signed by Tom Weiskopf instead of himself, PGA Championship officials in Duluth, Georgia, disqualified Lee Trevino from the tournament. Meanwhile, firefighters in Indianapolis answered a false alarm on this date but when they returned to their firehouse, it was ablaze due to an unattended grease fire.
- 1986 Wednesday: William J. Schroeder died in Kentucky after living 620 days with the Jarvik 7 artificial heart. Elsewhere, Timothy Dalton became the fourth actor to portray British secret agent, James Bond.
- 1989 Sunday: Upon his inauguration, Jaime Paz Zamora became president of Bolivia.
- 1990 Monday: The UN Security Council votes 13-0 to impose economic sanctions on Saddam Hussein’s Iraq over its invasion of neighboring Kuwait.
- 1991 Tuesday: The World Wide Web made its public debut as a means of accessing webpages over the Internet. Elsewhere, TV reporter Harry Reasoner died in Norwalk, Conn., at age 68.
- 1993 Friday: The U.S. Senate confirmed Louis Freeh to be the next director of the FBI.
- 1996 Tuesday: NASA announced the discovery of evidence of primitive life on Mars. The evidence came in the form of a meteorite that scientists uncovered in Antarctica. They believe it to have come from the red planet and that it contained fossilized bacteria.
- 1997 Wednesday: Apple Computer and Microsoft agreed to share technology in a deal giving Microsoft a stake in Apple’s survival. Meanwhile, Korean Air Flight 801 crashed into a hillside a short distance from Guam International Airport, killing 228 of the 254 people aboard the Boeing 747.
- 1998 Thursday: Former White House intern Monica Lewinsky spent 8.5 hours testifying before a grand jury about her sexual relationship with President Bill Clinton. The president has been schlepping her in the anteroom of the Oval Office for quite a while as well as engaging in blowjobs, which he claimed were ‘not sex.’
- 2004 Friday: Rick James[iii], rock-and-roll star— “Super Freak”—dies at age 54.
- 2009 Thursday: A crowd of 50,000 people gathers at the Peace Memorial Park in Hiroshima, Japan, to celebrate a memorial service for those lost in 1945 in the atomic bomb blast.
- 2010 Friday: Due to the worst drought in Russian history, Vladimir Putin temporarily bans the export of wheat and flour to the world market.
- 2011 Saturday: During the war in Afghanistan, 20 Navy SEALS and at least seventeen others die when the Taliban manages to shoot down a NATO Chinook helicopter carrying them on a rescue mission.
- 2012 Monday: The Curiosity Rover controlled by NASA’s Mars Science Laboratory lands safely on Mars. The spacecraft launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on November 26, 2011.
- 2013 Tuesday: Texas lawmaker and Democrat hack, Wendy Davis, fresh off an 11-hour filibuster in the state house in Texas announces she will run for governor of the Lone Star State—she LOST BIG. Meanwhile, POS jihadist U.S. Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan went on trial at Fort Hood, TX, charged with slaying thirteen people and wounding 32 others in a 2009 attack. Hasan, who sought to become a citizen of the Islamic State, admitted conducting the attack which led to his conviction and eventual sentence of death.
- 2014 Wednesday: President Barack Obama announces he will allow the Pentagon to launch a limited number of airstrikes across Iraq hopefully to stall the move of ISIS.
- 2015 Thursday: While marking the 70th anniversary of the dropping of the atomic bomb on his city, Hiroshima Mayor Kazumi Matsui calls for a global ban of nuclear weapons.
- 2016 Saturday: Lawrence Welk clarinetist Pete Fountain dies at age 86.
- 2017 Sunday: The United Nations approves the sanctions imposed on North Korea. Will they accomplish anything? In our view, most likely not. Meanwhile, Iran lobbies the European Union’s bigwigs for help on the crumbling nuclear deal signed by President Barack Hussein Obama and allied European nations.
- 2018 Monday: South Sudanese leader President Salva Kiir signs a peace accord with rebel leader Riek Machar in Sudan in the hope that the peace pact will end a lengthy, five-year attempt by rebels to overthrow the government of the relatively new nation.
- 2019 Tuesday: President Donald J. Trump condemned the recent shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, as ‘barbaric.’ Meanwhile, the U.S. Treasury designates the People’s Republic of China as a currency manipulator.
- 2020 Thursday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 18,752,917 confirmed cases, +173,302, 706,342, confirmed deaths, +5,064, and 11,302,021 confirmed recoveries, +128,751. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 4,947,657 confirmed cases, +57,349, 161,272 confirmed deaths, +1,242, and 2,432,129 confirmed recoveries, +25,955.
- 2020 Thursday A: COVID-19 Statistics next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 529,980 confirmed cases, 9,869 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 2,763 confirmed cases, twenty-seven confirmed deaths, and 1,402 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 60,084 confirmed cases, 1,624 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday B: Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 26,386.98, UP 185.46 points (+0.68%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,108.87, UP 109.67 points (+1.00%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,349.16, UP 21.39 points (+0.64%). Price of GOLD: $2,075.20 per troy oz., +5.80 (+0.28%). Here is the price of SILVER: $29.01 per troy oz., +0.061 (+2.15%). Price of PLATINUM: $1,025.60 per troy oz., +11.70 (+1.15%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.91 per #, +0.003 (+0.10%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $41.97, +0.02 (+0.05%). Today, one dollar U.S. = 6.95 PRC yuan.
- 2020 Thursday C: New York Attorney-General Letitia James announces charges against the National Rifle Association, its bigwigs, and others charging them with skimming at least $64 million off the NRA bank rolls in three years so they could live large and enjoy life. Meanwhile, President Donald Trump urges the NRA to abandon New York State and relocate to Texas where conditions are much more favorable to 2nd Amendment rights and corporations.
- 2020 Thursday D: Regarding the MASSIVE EXPLOSION that brought down a good part of Beirut, Lebanon, port authorities find themselves under lockdown while the government of the nation continues seeking answers as to what occurred there. The government is trying to explain where there were 2,700 tons of ammonium nitrate stored long-term in the port. Many people believe the Russians and Iranians have something to do with this disaster because ammonium nitrate frequently plays a role in the creation of humongous clandestine bombs. We expect the Chi-Coms, the Russians, the Syrians, and local jihadist groups Hamas and Hezbollah were planning something BIG against Israel. We await further developments.
- 2020 Thursday E: President Trump continues battling for more debates between himself and “Pro-China Joe” Biden because the first debate will NOT occur until after early voting begins. Meanwhile, the former VP in an interview said the ‘Latino community is extremely diverse while the black community isn’t’ in so many words. Look, everyone knows that “Groping Joe” Biden has lost it and also is extremely racist, yet the polls continue showing that he is going to blow Donald Trump OUT. Whoa.
- 2021 Friday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 202,403,163 confirmed cases, +764,229, 4,290,441 confirmed deaths, +11,096 and 181,904,215 confirmed recoveries, +487,073. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 36,447,123 confirmed cases, UP 149,036 from yesterday’s reporting, 632,641 confirmed deaths, UP 781, [iv] and 29,834,472 confirmed recoveries, UP 19,684. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [v]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 314,199 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 89,879 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,032,023 confirmed cases, 64,733 confirmed deaths, and 2,117,424 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,746,914 confirmed cases, 39,602 confirmed deaths, and 2,301,197 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 45,245 confirmed cases, 540 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 490,196 confirmed cases, 6,210 confirmed deaths, and 231,605 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Louisiana: they have 573,903 confirmed cases, 11,210 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION OF confirmed recoveries. [vi]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 893,105 confirmed cases, 6,516 confirmed deaths, and 858,260 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Eritrea, 171st country on the list: 6,576 cases of the virus, thirty-five confirmed deaths and 6,487 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,208.51, UP 144.26 points (+0.41%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,835.76, DOWN 59.35 points (-0.40%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,436.52, UP +7.42 points (+0.17%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $67.83 per barrel, -0.45 (-0.66%). The price of GOLD is $1,763.50 per troy oz., +0.40 (+0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $24.33 per troy ounce, 0.00 (+0.02%). The price of PLATINUM is $974.50 per troy oz, +2.30 (+0.24%) while the price of COPPER is $4.34 per pound, -0.01 (-0.28%). [viii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,627.34 per troy oz, -21.72 (-0.82%). [ix] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $780,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,581.50 per USD/T, -7.75 (-0.30%). [x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.02. In Macanese Pataca, one greenback equals 8.01 and in Macedonian Denar, a buck equal 52.24 and in Malagasy Ariary, one dollar equals 3,812.76 of theirs. [xi]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.388 per gallon, $3.028 in Florida, $4.095 in Hawaii, and $3.869 in Washington state. [xii] Let’s look at one other location- Minnesota: $3.032. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Laos: $4.972 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,611,223,182,940 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after ALL OTHERS, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Japan with $1,251 trillion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Our esteemed ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris has been on the job now for 136 days. What’s more, it’s her 42nd day since her one and only visit to the southern border. Wow. Anyone else this derelict in his or her duty would have received their pink slip long ago.
- 2021 Friday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– On Newsmax, Sean Spicer of Spicer & Co., shared an incredible stat of EIGHT states with LESSER populations that the numbers of illegal aliens who swarmed into the United States this year. Rhode Island: 1,097,379. Wyoming: 576,851. North Dakota: 779,094. Montana: 1,084,225. Vermont: 643,077. South Dakota: 886,667, Delaware: 989,943. Alaska: 733,391. What a statistic. Meanwhile, healthcare services in Houston, Texas, are at the breaking point what with the thousands of sick illegal aliens flooding into the city. What the hell is going on?
- 2021 Friday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I- U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken is meeting with his Ukrainian counterpart in Washington, D.C. Next, U.S. Central Command says that yes, indeed, it does appear that the Iranians attacked an Israeli tanker in the Gulf of Oman, something the lying Iranian scum continue saying ‘we did not do.’ Speaking of the Iranians, former ambassador to the United Nations from Israel Danny Danon says the U.S. should not negotiate anything with ‘the Butcher of Tehran,’ the new Iranian president, Ebrahim Raisi. Finally, two Myanmar men were arrested in the U.S. for plotting to carry out an attack on their ambassador to the U.N.
- 2021 Friday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– New York City mayoral candidate the famous Curtis Sliwa, Republican, stands against the vaccine passports demanded by outgoing New York Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, Democratic-Socialist. Good for you. Elsewhere, ‘rogue elements’ within the Centers for Disease Control report that 30,000 fully vaccinated people are coming down with the Xi Jinping Bat Flu weekly. Meanwhile, as Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci continues changing stories by the day, Rep. Mark Green, R-TN 7th CD, says ‘it’s wrong for the CDC to use OLD DATA to try to control things NOW.’
- 2021 Friday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– A growing coalition of college and university students are urging the courts to stop the imposition of Chi-Vi vaccine mandates before students can return to classes in the fall. Speaking of students, Joe Biden commits another unconstitutional act by extending the ban on student loan debt repayment until January 2022. Who is paying the debt or worse, will lenders expect the missed payments when January arrives? Elsewhere, as various state and local governments consider stuffing vaccine mandates onto everyone they can, we learn today that 72-percent of black Americans have not yet sought out vaccinations. (Note- Chef Bea says that she won’t get the jab because every time white liberals tell blacks to do something for their own good, it never is).
- 2021 Friday K: Voting Integrity-Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– Mike Lindell of My Pillow® fame gave a massive speech in Dallas, Texas, tonight in which, he began laying out the case for overturning the fraudulent 2020 Presidential Election and several of the Senate races, i.e., Georgia, Arizona, and Michigan- that went to Democrats ONLY because they stole them.
- 2021 Friday L: 2020 Election Audit– Wisconsin expects to issue subpoenas to two counties in the state to hand a variety of 2020 Election information and equipment as that state’s audit commences. Meanwhile, a new Quinnipiac poll says that 47-percent of Americans are concerned about voter fraud while 46-percent fear voter suppression. Apparently, the other seven percent have no thoughts on the matter.
- 2021 Friday M: Joe Biden Regime News I– U.S. dictator ‘Drooling Joe’ Biden unveiled ‘his’ target for 50-percent electric vehicle use in the country by 2030 today. Big whoop. Next, ‘Dictator Joe’ Biden is reportedly considering withholding federal funding from states, cities, colleges and universities, and anything else sucking away at the federal government’s sagging teats to force the numbers of vaccinations jabbed into arms to go UP. (Note- how soon before the Biden regime demands everyone on Social Security, on welfare, and on other government assistance must get vaccinated or lose their monthly aid? You know it MUST be in the works).
- 2021 Friday N: Political News I– Stephen Miller told Tucker Carlson on his Fox News Channel program this evening that ‘for the first time in U.S. history, we have a government that is truly disdainful of the American people.’ He said this in a conversation as to WHY the Biden regime loves ILLEGAL ALIENS more than it cares for its own citizens. Wow. Elsewhere, gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder says that ‘Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom and Andrew “Killer” Cuomo of New York have much alike- both will soon be out of office.’ Mr. Elder is seeking to replace “Nazi” Newsom while New Yorkers are demanding the ‘Love Gov’ resign now.
- 2021 Friday O: Political News II– We learn today from author Julie Kelly of American Greatness that the 550 people held without bail in the D.C. hoosegow for their roles in the FALSE FLAG OPERATION conducted via Communist China-Democratic Party-RINO collusion on January 6, 2021, they will remain in jail- sans bail as we mentioned- until sometime next year when the SHOW TRIALS will begin. The Democrats seek to use these unfortunate political prisoners, people regularly abused by the jail staff, so as to gin up anger at Republicans ahead of the 2022 Mid-Terms. Not only is this incredibly abusive, but it’s also equally un-American and the authoritarian regime must free these people on bond as they did Antifa and Black Lives Matter criminals. Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, says that House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi[xv] and the Dems ‘let down’ Capitol Hill law enforcement on that day by allowing what happened to happen.
- 2021 Friday P: Political News III– In a major slap to the face of regime dictator Joe Biden, 9-11 families have said they don’t want him anywhere near the upcoming memorial events. Ouch. In other political news, Rep. Carlos A. Giménez, R-FL 26th CD, blasted the Biden regime by saying the ‘White House pick for ambassador to communist Cuba demonstrates the regime errs when it comes to Cuba.’ Next, Rep. Cori “The Bitch” Bush, DS-MO 1st CD, says ‘it’s no one’s business that she spent more than $200,000 on private security as she screeches about DEFUNDING THE POLICE.’ Hence, you know why we have bestowed the nickname on her that we have. [xvi] Finally, the Department of Justice is urging a federal judge to keep the unconstitutional moratorium on evictions in place. We say, “FIGHT IT!”
- 2021 Friday Q: U.S. Senate News I– Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer is calling for the august body to reconvene on Saturday so they can stuff the ‘infrastructure bill’ through and onto ‘Dictator Joe’s’ desk. Speaking of the aforementioned ‘bill,’[xvii] a new study by the University of Pennsylvania says that the ‘infrastructure bill’ will NOT drive-up U.S. GDP no matter how much the liberals claim it will.
- 2021 Friday R: Miscellaneous News I– The gun that killed “Billy the Kid”- a Colt single-action revolver with a 7.5-inch barrel is going on the auction block and what’s more, auctioneers expect the antique firearm to pull in $2 million or more which would make it the most expensive antique firearm in history. Sheriff Pat Garrett shot and killed William H. Bonney, aka “Billy the Kid,” 140 years ago.
- 2021 Friday S: Business News– Inflation is afflicting ALL Americans. Sean Spicer of Spicer & Co. on Newsmax shared alarming statistics regarding the increasing costs of the Biden/Democratic Party’s unparalleled spending. First, milk has gone up 5.6-percent. Next, car rentals have shot up a whopping 87.7-percent. Used cars have gone up 45.2-percent. Gasoline has gone up by 45.1-percent. Laundry machines- washers and dryers- have gone up 29.4-percent. Airfare has increased by 24.6-percent while hotel rooms have gone up 16.9-percent. Furniture prices have increased by 8.6-percent, bacon by 8.4-percent, TVs by 7.6-percent, fresh fruit 7.3-percent, shoes 6.5-percent, and fresh fish by 6.4-percent. Inflation is a tax on everyone, but it singles out the poor the most. They already struggle to survive in this life and when everything they buy goes up and up, they are lost. Thank you, Joe Biden, thank you, Democrats.
- 2021 Friday T: Economic News– The Biden regime is CELEBRATING the jobs figures for July: 943,000 NEW JOBS and what’s more, unemployment has fallen to 5.4-percent. But wait- there’s more and it’s not that stupendous. Observe: of the 943,000 new jobs, 240,000 were GOVERNMENT JOBS which means the Deep State continues to grow. Moreover, 380,000 jobs in the hospitality industry underwent creation even though employers are having a hell of a time locating people to fill more of these jobs. Add to that the fact that when Republicans are in the White House, Democrats dismiss these jobs as ‘hamburger-flipper jobs,’ and other derogatory names. Even more important, ONLY 27,000 manufacturing jobs were created, and retail jobs fell by 5,500 jobs which also is not good. Continue blowing your horn, Biden regime, but you have done NOTHING.
- 2021 Friday U: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I– Things continue looking bad for Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, DS-NY, as additional voices continue their demands for him to step down. Heck, one of his accusers has now filed a criminal complaint against the ogre. At a fundraiser in New York, President Donald J. Trump said things are looking bad for the serial sexual harasser. (Note- NYC mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa says the ‘taxpayers will have to cover hypocrite Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo’s legal bills.’ That does indeed suck). Next, the family of slain Capitol Hill protester Ashli Babbitt is filing a $10 million wrongful death suit against the Capitol Hill officer who shot her dead as she was going through a window.
- 2021 Friday V: Religion News– Rabbi Yaakov Menken on One America News today said that ‘being anti-Israel is a cover for being anti-Semitic.’ (Rabbi Menken is managing director for the Coalition of Jewish Values).
- 2021 Friday W: Florida State News– After Joe Biden attempted to slam “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis yesterday by saying when asked about the Floridian governor, ‘governor who?’, Governor DeSantis said this morning, “I wonder what else he has forgotten?” Meaning, everything because the dictator is frigging senile. Meanwhile, many Florida school districts are saying they are going to defy the governor’s orders on NO MASKS in school.
- 2021 Friday X: Texas State News– Even though Washington, D.C., is growing tired of the fugitive Texas Democrats and would like them to take their ‘super-spreader selves’ back home, the Lone Star scum expect to remain in the District of Columbia while the 2nd Special Session of the state legislature is in effect. (Republicans, we hope you take note of this behavior and begin employing it yourselves).
- 2021 Friday Y: Sports News I– The International Olympic Committee has stripped two Belarussian coaches of their accreditation and Japan has sent them home. Meanwhile, due to all the WOKE BS going on, NBC’s ratings for its Olympics coverage are in the crapper and heading down the drain. Go figure.
- 2021 Friday Z: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– Pediatricians across the United States are upbraiding the American Medical Association’s effort to remove gender from birth certificates. One of the stupidest things we have ever heard. We hope the pediatricians win.
- 2021 Friday AA: South Dakota State News– With Governor Kristi Noem’s blessings, the 81st Sturgis Motorcycle Rally kicks off for its annual 10-day event.
- 2021 Friday BB: Arizona State News– Copper State lawmaker Senator Tony Navarrete underwent arrest in connection with a 2019 child sex crime. So far, the state senator has given no comment.
- 2021 Friday CC: Big Tech News– Twitter suspends a podcaster for saying that the tranny weightlifter from New Zealand is a ‘man’ which he is. What a load of crap.
- 2021 Friday DD: Federal and State Court News– A judge refuses to block the construction of the obscene Barack Hussein Obama ‘presidential library and compound’ in Chicago.
- 2021 Friday EE: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1683 what with a $208 million jackpot on the line: 09, 18, 40, 46, 69, and Mega 09. Out of 80,316 winning tickets in the Golden State, the highest winners were three people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $6,621 apiece.
- 2022 Saturday: Alas, the Chi-Coms are firing missiles over the island nation of Taiwan. At least they were this past Thursday. It’s also amazing how our numbers went straight down after we shared how the Taiwanese could destroy the Chi-Com invasion fleet- when- or more likely- IF it ever comes. It would be amazing what a killer drone swarm could accomplish, half a million killer drones laden with explosives crashing into the bridge of the Chi-Com fleet, onto the funnels taking out whatever protections there might be while the secondary swarm goes down the stacks into the interior of the ship setting off a chain of explosions sending the ships to the bottom of the Taiwan Strait. Drones can disable deck guns, jet engines, take out landing craft while submersible drones hammer the bellies of other vessels including submarines. Look, the Chi-Coms do not like anyone speaking negatively of them but we here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM do not do this for the numbers. No, we do it because it’s a calling and also believe that Taiwan is the legitimate government in exile of the mainland, NOT the communist regime in Beijing. Saying this, we know they will make attempts on our lives (as they seemingly have in the past with letters addressed to George Noory) but to the Chi-Coms, we say, “F**K YOU.” Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0914 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Low Tide.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Brian Wilson’s next studio album- “That Lucky Old Sun”- came out on September 02, 2008 and featured the gifted composer-singer-songwriter-musician working once again with Van Dyke Parks and one of his solo bandmembers. The album features music interspersed with poetry readings so one can see that it’s an eclectic album that all fans of Mr. Wilson will love forever. As always, he has superb musicians joining him which makes this yet another amazing musical endeavor by this global musical treasure. Seek it out at your favorite site for the best in music- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-06-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,729. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Sunset Seascapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Rick James, KISS, Vinnie Vincent, Stevie Wonder, President George Washington, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Thomas Johnson, Sean Spicer, Spicer & Co., Newsmax, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Arizona State News, Joe Biden Regime News I, U.S. Senate News I, Sports News I, Religion News, Economic News, Texas State News, Voting Integrity-Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Miscellaneous News I, 2020 Election Audit, South Dakota State News, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, Business News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, President Jimmy Carter, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, State Senator Tony Navarrete, U.S. dictator ‘Drooling Joe’ Biden, U.S. Treasury Secretary G. William Miller, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, “Infrastructure Bill” 2021, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Fugitive Texas Democrats, Deep State, July 2021 Jobs Report, Hamburger-Flipper Jobs, Communist China-Democratic Party-RINO Collusion, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, January 06-2021 Capitol Hill Riots, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, INFLATION, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Rep. Cori “The Bitch” Bush, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Arizona Politics, New York City Politics, International Olympic Committee, University of Pennsylvania, U.S. GDP, Centers for Disease Control, Texas Politics, Wisconsin Politics, Quinnipiac Polling, Curtis Sliwa, Stephen Miller, Mike Lindell of My Pillow® fame, Governor Kristi Noem, 81st Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, President Donald J. Trump, Julie Kelly of American Greatness, Ashli Babbitt, Rep. Carlos A. Giménez, Rep. Mark Green, Senator Ron Johnson, Larry Elder, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Caravans, Illegal Immigration Run Amok, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Ukraine, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Israel, Antisemitism, Rabbi Yaakov Menken, Coalition for Jewish Values, Israel, Ambassador Danny Danon, Iran, President Ebrahim Raisi, 2022 Mid-Term Elections, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Louisiana COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Eritrean COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Macanese Pataca, Macedonian Denar, Malagasy Ariary, Minnesota Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Laotian Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1683, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Sixtus II, Pope St. Hormisdas, Pope Callixtus III, Pope Urban VIII, Pope St. Paul VI, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, Cyril “Cy” Young, Satchel Paige, Professional Boxing, Muhammad Ali, Cassius Clay, Brian London, Brian London aka the British Bulldog, World Boxing Council, WBC- The, NYSAC, New York State Athletic Commission, The Ring Magazine, Brian Wilson, Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto,
[i] We hope to present the music of KISS sometime in the late 2020s.
[ii] One day, we will get around to the music of Stevie Wonder. Great musician.
[iii] One day, we will do the music of Rick James, too.
[iv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[ix] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xv] “Mumbles” Pelosi says she’s ‘confident’ that Democrats will maintain the majority in 2022.
[xvi] Even more fascinating is the fact that Business Insider reports that Senator Raphael Warnock, DS-GA, has spent a massive $350,000 from his campaign coffers on increased security, Senator Jon Ossoff, also a DS-from the Peach State has spent $162,107 on personal security, and strangely, Senator Mark Kelly, D(S)-AZ has spent $247,487 on personal security. All of this money comes out of their campaign coffers. Question is, why do these losers need increased security? We haven’t heard of any threats on their lives.
[xvii] Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, says the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill is little more than a trap.