TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 47
267. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2022:
Native American Day (California, Nevada); Michigan Indian Day (Michigan)
Illegal alien crime has skyrocketed around Kern County, California, and across the entire nation. Add to that less housing, higher food costs, bloated, overwhelmed schools thanks to illegal aliens sucking up housing, food, and flooding our schools which sets our kids back. We must stop this, and we must stop the invasion NOW.
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Marshall; U.S. Secretary of Defense Ash Carter; U.S. Transportation Secretary Neil Goldschmidt; U.S. Secretary of War James William Good; Soviet Leaders Konstantin Chernenko and Gennady Yanayev; Fotheringay featuring Jerry Donahue; and Tower of Power featuring Emilio Castillo:
- 366 Saturday: Liberius ends his reign as the 36th Roman Catholic Pope. His reign began on May 17, 352 when he followed Pope St. Julius I. Liberius’ successor- St. Damasus I, the 37th pontiff- would assume office on October 1, 366.
- 1143 Friday: The reign of the 164th Roman Catholic Pope Innocent II ends after a span of 13 years and 222 days. He first became the Vicar of Christ on February 14, 1130.
- 1493 Sunday: Christopher Columbus launches his second expedition to the New World.
- 1625 Wednesday: A Dutch expedition attacks the Spanish port of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 1683 Friday: French King Louis XIV expels all Jews from French possessions in the Americas.
- 1755 Wednesday: In Germantown, Pa., the future 13th overall U.S. Supreme Court justice and 4th Chief Justice John Marshall, is born on this date. President John Adams to fill the seat of Chief Justice Oliver Ellsworth. Marshall served from 02-04-1801 to 07-06-1835. Prior to being named to the nation’s highest court, Marshall served as the fourth U.S. secretary of state.
- 1789 Thursday: Congress passed the First Judiciary Act, which provided for an attorney general and a Supreme Court. President George Washington appoints John Jay the first chief justice of the six-judge United States Supreme Court.
- 1829 Thursday: Russia and the Ottoman Empire sign the Peace Treaty of Adrianople.
- 1853 Saturday: Cornelius Vanderbilt takes the first round-the-world yacht trip.
- 1866 Monday: In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, future 50th U.S. Secretary of War James William Good is born. A Republican, he would serve under President Herbert Hoover from March 06, 1929, to November 18, 1929.
- 1869 Friday: Thousands of businesspersons suffered ruination in a Wall Street panic known as “Black Friday” after financiers Jay Gould and James Fisk attempted to corner the gold market.
- 1890 Wednesday: The president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Wilford Woodruff, wrote a manifesto renouncing the practice of polygamy, or plural marriage with the manifesto adopted by the Mormon Church the following month.
- 1896 Thursday: Author F. Scott Fitzgerald was born in St. Paul, Minnesota, on this date.
- 1911 Sunday: The future seventh leader of the Soviet Union 1984-1985—Konstantin Chernenko—is born in Russia on this date.
- 1915 Friday: Douglas Fairbanks’ first film, “The Lamb,” debuted at the Knickerbocker Theater in New York City, N.Y., on this date.
- 1929 Tuesday: Lt. James H. Doolittle guided a Consolidated NY-2 biplane over Mitchell Field in New York in the first all-instrument flight.
- 1933 Sunday: The first dramatic presentation for radio, “Roses and Drums,” took place on WABC in New York City.
- 1934 Monday: Babe Ruth made his farewell appearance with the New York Yankees in a game against the Boston Red Sox; the Sox won by a score of 5-0.
- 1938 Saturday: Don Budge became the first tennis player to win all four of the major titles when he won the U.S. Tennis Open. Prior to this success, he won the Australian Open, the French Open, and the British Open.
- 1940 Tuesday: The Luftwaffe launches a major airstrike on the Spitfire factory in Southampton, England.
- 1943 Friday: On the Eastern Front during World War II, Soviet forces retake the city of Smolensk.
- 1946 Tuesday: In Manhattan, New York, future member of the British folk-rock band led by Sandy Denny- Fotheringay- Jerry Donahue is born. He would provide guitars and backing vocals for the group.
- 1948 Friday: Mildred Gillars, accused of being Nazi wartime radio propagandist, “Axis Sally,” pleaded ‘not guilty’ to charges in Washington, D.C.; however, a jury found her guilty, and she served 12 years in prison.
- 1950 Sunday: Israel launches its “Operation Magic Carpet” in which, they bring all Yemeni Jews to the homeland. Elsewhere, future member of the East Bay funk-rock band, Tower of Power[i]– Emilio Castillo (tenor and alto saxophones, backing vocals, occasional lead vocals)- was born in Detroit, Michigan, on this date.
- 1953 Thursday: In the 11th round of their heavyweight title match, Rocky Marciano scores a TKO over Roland La Starza to win the title.
- 1954 Friday: In Philadelphia, Pa., future 25th U.S. Secretary of Defense Ash Carter is born. A Democrat, he would serve under President Barack Obama from 02-17-2015 to 01-20-2017.
- 1955 Saturday: President Dwight D. Eisenhower suffered a heart attack while on vacation in Denver, Colorado. Elsewhere, in a double-header, The Washington Senators lose their 99th and 100th games of the season.
- 1957 Tuesday: The Los Angeles-bound Brooklyn Dodgers played their last game at Ebbits Field defeating the Pittsburgh Pirates by a score of 2-0. Meanwhile, President Eisenhower sent federal troops to Little Rock, Arkansas, to enforce school integration.
- 1960 Saturday: The United States launches the first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, the USS Enterprise at Newport News, Va., on this date. Meanwhile, after 13 successful years, “The Howdy Doody Show” held its final showing on NBC TV on this date.
- 1961 Sunday: “The Bullwinkle Show” premiered in prime time on NBC-TV. It originally appeared on ABC-TV during the afternoons with the name, “Rocky and his Friends.”
- 1963 Tuesday: The U.S. ratified a treaty with Britain and the Soviet Union limiting nuclear testing.
- 1965 Friday: Saudi Arabia and Egypt reach an accord on the war in Yemen.
- 1968 Tuesday: “The Mod Squad” debuted on ABC-TV. Meanwhile, on CBS-TV, “60 Minutes” premiered.
- 1969 Wednesday: The trial of the “Chicago Eight” (later Seven) began. A jury later convicted five of the defendants for crossing state lines to incite riots at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, Illinois, in 1968; however, the convictions were ultimately overturned.
- 1970 Thursday: The Soviet Union’s Luna 16 completes the first unmanned round-trip to the moon and back by landing on Earth.
- 1971 Friday: Over charges of spying, Great Britain expels 90 Russian diplomats.
- 1976 Friday: Former hostage Patricia Hearst received a sentence of seven years in prison, for her part in a 1974 San Francisco bank robbery that the Symbionese Liberation Army committed. Twenty-two months later, she walked out of prison, a free woman, thanks to a clemency from President Jimmy Carter.
- 1977 Saturday: “The Love Boat” premiered on ABC-TV with the theme song written by Paul Williams and Charles Fox and sung by Jack Jones.
- 1979 Monday: The 6th U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Neil Goldschmidt assumed office on this date. A Democrat, Goldschmidt served under President Jimmy Carter from today until January 20, 1981.
- 1980 Wednesday: On the second day of the Iran-Iraq War, Iraqi troops continue crossing the border and encircle the city of Abadan.
- 1990 Monday: East Germany pulls out of the Warsaw Pact due to the disintegration of the Soviet Union.
- 1995 Sunday: With the signing of a pact by Israel and the PLO, three decades of Israeli occupation of West Bank cities ended.
- 1996 Tuesday: President Bill Clinton representing the United States along with the world’s other nuclear powers, signed a Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty to end all testing and development of nuclear weapons—so what the fuck is up with the Goddamned Iranians?
- 1998 Thursday: The U.S. Federal Reserve released into circulation $2 billion in newer and more difficult to counterfeit $20 bills.
- 2001 Monday: President George W. Bush froze the assets of 27 suspected terrorists and terrorist groups, including those of POS jihadist scumbag Osama bin Laden, and urged other nations to do likewise.
- 2003 Wednesday: Anthony Hopkins received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on this date.
- 2007 Monday: United Auto Workers walked off the job at General Motors plants in the first nationwide strike during auto contract negotiations since 1976; a tentative pact ended the walkout two days later.
- 2010 Friday: In a prolonged rally, gold reaches an unprecedented $1,300 per ounce. Meanwhile, the final leader of the Soviet Union, 08-19-to-08-21-1991—Gennady Yanayev—died on this date.
- 2012 Monday: Chinese bookstores suspend the sales of books by Japanese authors or about Japan from all stores due to increasing hostility between the two countries.
- 2013 Tuesday: In Bangladesh, workers seeking higher wages and better conditions go on strike causing hundreds of garment factories to shut down, many of which are foreign-owned enterprises.
- 2014 Wednesday: United Nation member states agree to a resolution aiming to prevent their citizens from joining or supporting militant groups, particularly the Islamic State, in Iraq and Syria.
- 2015 Thursday: Pope Francis becomes the first pope to address a joint session of the U.S. Congress. He mentions that President Abraham Lincoln, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Thomas Merton, and Dorothy Day are his ‘American heroes.’
- 2016 Saturday: American actor, Bill Nunn, dies at age 63. He appeared in Spike Lee’s “Do the Right Thing,” as well as in Robbie Robertson’s “Spiderman” trilogy as well as “Fences” with Denzell Washington, among many, many others. Great actor. Sad to see him go.
- 2017 Sunday: Sadly, misreported comments President Donald J. Trump made on race matters, particularly Charlottesville, cause NFL players to kneel, sit on the bench, or remain inside their locker rooms. Oh, if only the FAKE NEWS would be honest with the American people. Following President Trump’s comments on the Golden State Warriors’ Step Curry, the so-called “King,” LeBron James, another misinformed dog dingus, tweets about the 45th president, “U Bum.” Cool, LeBron, you are so-o-o intelligent that it dazzles the minds of the viewers!
- 2018 Monday: In the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the Ministry of Health reports that the Ebola virus has claimed the lives of at least 69 people and sickened more than 150 others.
- 2019 Tuesday: In the United Kingdom, the nation’s highest court rules that Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s suspension of parliament for five weeks was ‘unlawful.’ Meanwhile, in the United States, U.S. Speaker of the House Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi announces formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald J. Trump over his phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and his ‘attempted enlistment of a foreign power to aid him in his re-election bid.’ Sadly for Ms. Pelosi, when impeachment ended early next year, she and her top dogs ended up with fecal matter all over their faces. Sobs! [ii]
- 2020 Thursday: Following last night’s violent mob riots in Louisville, Kentucky, over the grand jury’s findings on the Breonna Taylor death, two police officers were shot. Today, the interim police chief said both are ‘doing well’ and that a suspect- Lorenzo Johnson- is in custody. Next, Florida’s Attorney General Ashley Moody is calling for an FBI investigation into neo-lib New York billionaire and failed presidential primary candidate Michael Bloomberg for paying off the fines and other debts of BLACK and BROWN Florida felons with the payback that they- allegedly- will vote DEMOCRAT on November 3. Bloomberg is breaking all kinds of election law and we look forward to seeing the angry imp go to federal prison.
- 2020 Thursday A: Speaking of campaigning, President Donald J. Trump will be in North Carolina and Florida today while “Pro-China Joe” Biden is somewhere incognito and his running mate, Kooky Kamala Harris is nowhere to be found. Speaking of “Gropin’ Joe,” Rush Limbaugh predicts today that the former vice president will be a no-show at next Tuesday night’s presidential debate and that the campaign will use ‘he was exposed to someone with the Beijing Bat Flu and must quarantine.’ We shall see.
- 2020 Thursday B: Speaking of “Pro-China Joe” Biden, the fake news media is beginning to sweat bullets demanding if his ‘low key strategy’ for winning the presidential election is really what he needs to be doing. They also are questioning Kooky Kamala for being unavailable to the news media. Where is she? Where is he? Is this growing terror among liberal Democrats the reason WHY the fake news media is demanding to know if ‘there will be a peaceful transition of power in January 2021?’ They act as though the president is a goner which is farthest from the truth. The man is going to SMOKE them, and the GOP is going to crush the Beijing-backed Democratic Party.
- 2020 Thursday C: Elsewhere, in Washington, D.C., President Donald J. Trump, and First Lady Melania Trump pay their respects to deceased U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the steps of the court as she lies in repose for the second day. Assembled throngs of protesters scream and yell all manner of insults at the pair, which is a shame but folks, like water runs off the backs of ducks, so, too, do insults leveled at the president and first lady. Shame on you scumbags.
- 2020 Thursday D: Last week, there were 870,000 new jobless claims[iii] which reflects the damage being done to the foodservice and hospitality industries as well as to the airlines. Most of the damage is being purposefully caused by states where Democrats run amok. Let us change that on November 3 in the places in which, we, the American people can. Speaking of the election, today, a letter from 500+ former U.S. military and cabinet officials says that “Trump is unfit to serve as commander-in-chief” and that [senile old] Joe Biden would be a fine commander-in-chief due to his principles and morality. Please- the man and hus son abused his office to reap vast amounts of wealth from the Chi-Coms and the Ukrainians. The guy and his family should be nowhere near the White House or the levers of power.
- 2020 Thursday E: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 32,039,142 confirmed cases, +351,335, 979,389, confirmed deaths, +6,820, and 22,024,644 confirmed recoveries, +236,421. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 7,046,492 confirmed cases, up 30,167 from yesterday’s reporting, 205,614 confirmed deaths, UP 848, and 3,800,745 confirmed recoveries, UP 18,103. Here are the stats for Israel now that Mo is living there: 209,635 confirmed cases, 1,376 confirmed deaths, and 148,417 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday F: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 799,752 confirmed cases, 15,330 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 11,820 confirmed cases, 122 confirmed deaths, and 5,125 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 88,113 confirmed cases, 2,175 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Massachusetts- currently, they have 128,993 confirmed cases, 9,362 confirmed deaths, but no mention confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Charlie Baker for being a Republican who is behaving like a Democrat and staying mum on the recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday G: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– We had a FAIRLY LARGE SELL-OFF today. Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 26,815.44, UP 52.31 points (+0.20%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 10,672.27, UP 39.28 points (+0.37%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,246.59, UP 9.67 points (+0.30%). Price of GOLD: $1,871.90 per troy oz., -5.00 (-0.27%). Here is the price of SILVER: $23.22 per troy oz., +0.029 (+0.13%). Price of PLATINUM: $843.10 per troy oz., +5.10 (+0.61%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,235.50 per troy oz., +2.50 (+0.11%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.97 per #, -0.0025 (-0.08%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $40.19, -0.12 (-0.30%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.83 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.86 euros. Conversely, one-dollar U.S. = 29.27 Taiwanese dollars.
- 2020 Thursday H: Durham Investigation Update- We learned today that the Durham investigation into what launched the ‘Trump-Russia Collusion’ scheme in motion has absorbed the 2017 federal investigation into the Clinton Foundation as well as what happened to her emails, the ones she says ‘disappeared.’ Couple that with information that began coming out yesterday that showed many of the FBI agents coerced into investigating candidate- and then- President Trump were dubious about the entire mess. As each day progresses, more and more proof continues to drop that depicts the whole sham investigation the Obama Justice Department initiated was as fraudulent as scores of millions of open-minded Americans believed to be duplicitous from the beginning. How soon before we witness key components of the illegal investigation going to prison? Speaking of the U.S. Justice Department and the feds, Justice reports that approximately 127 ‘peaceful protesters’ underwent arrest last night in Louisville, Kentucky, for riot-related charges. Lock ‘em up.
- 2020 Thursday I: Word came out today that three members of the Metro North NYC Public Transit employees- two foremen and one worker- are in trouble for having constructed a comprehensive mancave underneath Grand Central Station. The ‘clubhouse’ had couches, television sets, refrigerators, all the things guys on the job require for braving boring jobs. We shall see what happens to them. Elsewhere, tomorrow, the casket holding Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s body will lie in state in Statuary Hall in the U.S. Capitol, the first woman to be so honored and the final day of the three-day celebration of the high court’s second female justice.
- 2020 Thursday J: FREE CHINA- aka Taiwan- reports that for three days in a row, Chi-Com surveillance planes have attempted to penetrate the Republic of China’s airspace but that the Taiwanese drove them off. It is clear the communist Chinese are increasing pressure on their freedom-loving cousins. Beat ‘em back, boys! Meanwhile, we learn that Putin critic Alexei Navalny, while being treated for Novichok poisoning in Berlin, had his bank accounts and home seized by Putin’s thugs. Who didn’t see that coming?
- 2020 Thursday K: Tucker Carlson reported tonight on his Fox News Channel show that “The Bail Project,” a leftist group designed to spring arrested rioters across the country is funded by some of the wealthiest people in America. An operative named Holly Zoller funded the U-Haul truck filled with riot gear for the Louisville rioters. These people need to go to prison. Now. They brag on their site (https://bailproject.org/) that as of this evening, they have paid the bail of more than 12,096 rioters and thugs.
- 2020 Thursday L: Sports News I– Tonight’s Thursday Night Football Game features the Miami Dolphins @ the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Dolphins won 31-13.
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 231,826,292 confirmed cases, +440,355, 4,749,957 confirmed deaths, +7,395 and 208,407,988 confirmed recoveries, +355,232. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 43,641,716 confirmed cases, UP 109,225 from yesterday’s reporting, 704,946 confirmed deaths, UP 1,968, [iv] and 33,084,603 confirmed recoveries, UP 51,078. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [v]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 388,770 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 15,308 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Friday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,588,488 confirmed cases, 68,669 confirmed deaths, and 2,422,427 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,584,804 confirmed cases, 53,116 confirmed deaths, and 2,527,181 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 77,369 confirmed cases, 747 confirmed deaths, and 76,622 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 640,696 confirmed cases, 7,492 confirmed deaths, and 266,771 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Arizona: they have 1,078,874 confirmed cases, 19,737 confirmed deaths, and 982,144 confirmed recoveries. [vi]
- 2021 Friday B: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,256,600 confirmed cases, 7,611 confirmed deaths, and 1,183,394 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- St. Helena, 222nd area on the list: 2 cases of the virus, 0 confirmed death and 2 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Friday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,798.00, UP 33.18 points (+0.095%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,047.70 DOWN 4.54 points (-0.03%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,455.48, UP 6.50 points (+0.15%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $73.95 per barrel, +0.65 (+0.89%). The price of GOLD is $1,750.60 per troy oz., +0.80 (+0.05%) while the price of SILVER is $22.42 per troy ounce, -0.26 (-1.16%). The price of PLATINUM is $981.50 per troy oz, -15.50 (-1.55%) while the price of COPPER is $4.28 per pound, +0.05 (+1.19%). [viii] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,967.42 per troy oz., -16.25 (-0.82%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,200.00 per troy oz., +500.00 (+3.65%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $782,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,926.25 per USD/T, -30.75 (-1.04%). [ix] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.05 In Kyrgyzstani Som, one greenback equals 84.80 and in Lao Kip, a buck equal 9,830.00 and in Lebanese Pound, one dollar equals 1,505.50 of theirs. [x]
- 2021 Friday D: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.388 per gallon, $3.076 in Florida, $4.071 in Hawaii, and $3.857 in Washington state. [xi] Let us look at one other Massachusetts: $3.100. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Italy: $7.430 per U.S. Gallon.[xii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,800,112,335,982 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Saudi Arabia 2, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is South Korea with $131 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 183- by our count- for the extremely popular ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris- to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and to have NOTHING about it. It is also her 90th day since her one and only visit to the border. Instead, she, like her boss, feeble Joe Biden, are calling mounted Border Patrol officers RACISTS for doing their jobs in trying to repel the INVASION going on down there. Folks, we are surprised the Border Patrol is gearing up with the National Guard and putting in 50-caliber MG emplacements and artillery pits and blowing the vermin flooding across the border to Kingdom Come. How much more are they expected to suffer? Meanwhile, since the U.S. Supreme Court has ordered the Biden regime to reinstate the “Remain in Mexico Policy,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is suing the regime to get a deadline as to when the policy will be reinstated.
- 2021 Friday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– The disingenuous U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas says there are ‘no more’ HAITIAN INVADERS under the Del Rio, Texas, overpass. That means they have been dumped across the country and into RED STATE areas. We cannot permit this outrageous activity to continue, and we must resist all pushes by the Biden regime to dump illegal aliens among us. Still, no matter what Secretary Mayorkas says, news sources claim there are still at least 4,000 HAITIAN INVADERS remaining in Bidenville with hundreds more arriving every day. Meanwhile, after a visit to the southern border yesterday by political hack and human pig, Reverend Al Sharpton- a visit met with heckling, derision, insults, but sadly, no overripe tomato smack dab in the kisser- the old racist lit into the Biden regime for mistreating his peeps, the HAITIAN INVADERS.
- 2021 Friday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I– After Australia joined with the United Kingdom and the United States to stab France in the back, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said he is ‘reaching out to France to mend fences.’ Wow. What a guy. What he should be doing is reconciling with the Australian people as increasing clashes over the dictatorial COVID-19 lockdowns are sending regular Australians into the streets to do battle with the Taliban-like regime. Meanwhile, as the U.S. continues its abandonment of long-time ally, Saudi Arabia, Houthi rebels are steaming toward the capital city of Sana’a as well as to the nation’s oilfields. Time to ally with Israel, Saudis.
- 2021 Friday I: Foreign News-Overseas News II– The United Kingdom is facing fewer goods with higher prices as the loss of tens of thousands of truck drivers is also driving up fuel costs. This is not good for the British people. The government is more concerned with forcing its citizens to get vaccinated for the BIG C-19, aka the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, rather than working on behalf of their citizens. Wow. Elsewhere, the Central Intelligence Agency has had to pull its Vienna station chief due to a recent ‘Havana Syndrome’ attack. (Note- we need to figure this one out and begin responding in kind).
- 2021 Friday J: Health and Medical Alerts– Today we learned that “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, R-FL, has found a way to circumvent Joe Biden’s edict on slashing the delivery of monoclonal antibodies to the Sunshine State in the name of ‘equity.’ The governor has secured his own supply. Elsewhere- and this is truly shocking- Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci says his ‘only regret about funding the Wuhan Institute of Virology” (to ‘study’ the COVID-19 virus) ‘is the backlash from doing it.’
- 2021 Friday K: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News– Dictator Joe Biden is pushing on ALL eligible Americans to rush out and undergo a THIRD COVID-19 SHOT, i.e., the BOOSTER SHOT. The dictator is growing angrier by the day and is warning ALL Americans to do this ASAP or face his wrath. (Note- Joe, almost all of the chef-bloggers here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM have not gotten the first shot and the more we learn about what it’s in this crap, the less inclined we are to go and get it. Talk about the “Mark of the Beast,” this is crazy). Likewise, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky has blown off the panel of experts at the Food and Drug Administration that said Chi-Vi boosters were not necessary and is demanding ALL frontline workers to rush out and get the third jab. Talk about a glorious example of the COVID-19 money-go-round and how drug makers and politicians are profiting off this crap. Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, however, continues to wage war with the regime by calling out both Joe Biden and Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci accusing them of ‘ignoring the science of natural immunity.’ Finally, Joe Biden ordered today that ALL federal government contractors must undergo vaccination with the Chi-Com virus vaccine no later than December 08.
- 2021 Friday L: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News-(1) Pfizer $43.94 (2) AstraZeneca $60.35 (3) Johnson & Johnson $164.36 (4) BioNTech $333.48 (5) Moderna $430.14. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: -(1) Pfizer $43.89 (2) AstraZeneca $55.56 (3) Johnson & Johnson $164.75 (4) BioNTech $359.18 (5) Moderna $430.05.
- 2021 Friday N: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $87.16 (2) General Dynamics: $197.42 (3) Boeing: $221.39 (4) Lockheed Martin: $349.52 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $355.70. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: Raytheon: $83.39 (2) General Dynamics: $195.12 (3) Boeing: $213.36 (4) Lockheed Martin: $340.98 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $350.24.
- 2021 Friday N: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $34.76 (2) DuPont: $68.25 (3) Honeywell: $219.99 (4) 3M: $181.04 (5) Teijen: $1,616.00. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: Ansell Ltd.: $36.01 (2) DuPont: $68.91 (3) Honeywell: $218.49 (4) 3M: $181.49 (5) Teijen: $1,656.00.
- 2021 Friday O: Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Beyond Meat: $109.69 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.78 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $26.10. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Beyond Meat: $112.95 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.56 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $27.57.
- 2021 Friday P: 2020 Election Audit– Arizona today presented the findings of the 2020 Election Audit and President Donald J. Trump says that the FAKE NEWS already is spinning the findings as proof that Joe Biden ‘won’ the 2020 Presidential Election. The findings show that large numbers of anomalies occurred in the 2020 Presidential and General Elections that require answers. Thus, the Arizona Senate has sent the full report to state Attorney General Mark Brnovich in the hope that this RINO renegade will do something about it.
- 2021 Friday Q: Joe Biden News I– Joe Biden’s outrage continues to grow over what he saw occurring on the U.S.-Mexico border what with mounted U.S. Border Patrol agents trying to corral thousands of fleeing HAITIAN INVADERS and has vowed that he is going to ‘make them pay.’ NOT the HAITIAN INVADERS but the U.S. Border Patrol agents. Wow. WTF is going on in our country. Not only did Biden speak out on incident, BUT DHS Secretary Alejandro ALSO Mayorkas blamed the actions of the Border Patrol on- wait for it- systemic racism. However, Rep. Kat Cammack, R-FL 3rd congressional district, blasted Mayorkas’ comments as both ‘asinine’ and ‘arrogant.’
- 2021 Friday R: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– As more and more media folks continue asking some problematic questions regarding Hunter Biden’s art ‘deals,’ the Biden regime continues clamping down on NOT answering these particularly important questions. Next, Joe Biden concedes budget talks have hit a roadblock and admits that the $3.5 trillion infrastructure and the budget reconciliation bill may ‘take a while.’
- : Joe Biden Regime News I– U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo says that the ‘U.S. getting into the chip-manufacturing business will help alleviate the shortage in this and in other friendly countries.’ Secretary Raimondo, you had better spend more time figuring how to get container ships into the L.A. and Long Beach, California, ports. The vessels are backing up which means the American people are going to be suffering similar shortages of products as are the beleaguered Brits. Meanwhile, Joe Biden won’t assert executive privilege when it comes to protecting court documents associated with President Donald J. Trump.
- 2021 Friday T: Political News I– Fox News has once again brought shame upon itself with the banning of “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani as well as his son Andrew, AND former NYPD Police Commissioner Bernie Kerik from appearing on the network. Wow. Talk about sliding over to the Dark Side, folks- wow. Meanwhile, after the Democrats in the House passed their bill that will allow women to terminate the life of their babies at all stages of development and even after birth, Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, began heckling the jubilant Dems as they spoke with the press. Frozen-faced Debbie Dingell, DS-MI 12th congressional district took offense and the two began shouting at one another. The gist of the conversation was ‘do something about the border instead of murdering babies in the womb.’
- 2021 Friday U: U.S. House of Representatives News I– The U.S. House of Representatives voted 420-9 to provide $1 billion to Israel with which to beef up its Iron Dome missile defense system. Here the names of those who opposed giving money to Israel with which to defend its people from terrorist attacks: Rep. Cori “The Bitch” Bush, DS-MO 1st congressional district; Rep. André Carson, DS-IN 7th congressional district; Rep. Raúl Grijalva, DS-AZ 3rd congressional district; Rep. Marie Newman, DS-IL 3rd congressional district, Rep. Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, DS-MN 5th congressional district, Rep. Ayanna “Chrome Dome” Pressley, DS-MA 7th congressional district, and Rep. Rashida “Foul Mouth” Tlaib, DS-MN 13th congressional district. Two other Democrats- both lacking the balls to commit themselves to voting against the world’s sole Jewish state- were Rep. Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, aka AOC, aka Baby Evita, aka Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, DS-NY 14th congressional district, and the notorious Rep. Hank “Flat Top” Johnson, DS-GA 4th congressional district, voted ‘present.’ One Republican joined the ranks of “NO” votes- Rep. Thomas Massie, R-KY 4th congressional district, voted against the funding because of his opposition to foreign aid of any kind. One final Republican- Rep. Debbie Lesko, R-AZ 8th congressional district- is at home awaiting surgery to remove her gallbladder. The Dems who voted against supporting Israel (or who lacked balls to vote NO) are the usual, far-left, anti-American, anti-Semitic, riffraff.
- 2021 Friday V: U.S. Military News– The Pentagon announced today that it knows the identity of the ‘ISIS-K bomber who carried out the bombing at the Hamid Karzai International Airport last month killing 13 U.S. servicemembers outright and wounding God knows how many others. Uh, we hate to say this but Mr. Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mark A. (Asshole) Milley, you said this LAST time and you murdered a family of 10, the patriarch of which was an ally of the United States. Dude, just STFU.
- 2021 Friday W: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I– Baltimore, Maryland, has reached a deplorable statistic today what with the arrival at 250 homicides for the year so far. Wow. Next, we learned today that the mass shooter at the Kroger’s store in Collierville, Tennessee, was a third-party vendor, 29-year-old UK Thang. He shot one person dead, wounded 14 others, and then turned the gun on himself when law enforcement was closing in on his POS ass. Elsewhere, former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin- convicted of killing dope head George Floyd last year- is seeking to overturn his unfair conviction.
- 2021 Friday X: Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News– Even though Pope Francis has begged U.S. Catholic leaders NOT to go all out against Pro-Death politicians, San Francisco archbishop of the Archdiocese of San Francisco- Salvatore J. Cordileone continues blasting Pro-Death advocate U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, one of the strongest voices in the United States for the murder of the unborn. This woman is going to burn in hell.
- 2021 Friday Y: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1697 what with a $20 million jackpot on the line: 17, 21, 27, 43, 56, and Mega 15. Out of 55,802 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $3,686. In Washington state, FOUR people had FOUR numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $500 apiece.
- 2022 Saturday: Observation of the Day– Yesterday, we began discussing the disaster befalling our country thanks to “Gropin’ Joe” Biden’s open border policy. As you know, our blog is located in Kern County, California, and we have loads of illegal aliens here, more than we want or can handle. Whenever we go to the store, we have to go in groups to beat them out of the way lest they attack, assault, or rob us. At our eatery downtown, we have a security guard at both the front and backdoors to prevent them from entering our establishment and panhandling. No one wants them, no one asked them to come, and whatever happens to them is of no concern to us. Here is what illegal aliens do: first, they cut down the lack of affordable housing because Sacramento, Catholic Charities, and Democratic Party operatives scoop up rental houses and apartments so as to house these invaders. All the while, more and more homeless Americans are living on the street. Second, food prices are UP thanks to food banks being depleted, less food to go around, needy Americans go under-or-unfed while illegals get fat, plump, and listless. Third, since we must educate all kids, education scores have dropped precipitously thanks to classrooms being overloaded with illegal alien brats who should be scooped up and deported ASAP. Fourth, crime rates go up, robberies, rapes, assaults, kidnappings, drunken driving accidents and deaths, homicides, all of them go up. Americans do not wish to go out at night because of the illegal alien criminals roaming the streets. We close early so we can guard our homes at night because the illegals are all over the place, breaking in, jacking cars, stealing costly and irreplaceable catalytic converters. We must regain control of our border and we must begin deporting ALL of this human fecal matter NOW. Let me know what you think- Chef Kilgore Randalini.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0962 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Deep Purple.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Cheap Trick returned on June 27, 1990, with “Busted.” The album attempted to recreate the success of the previous offering, “Lap of Luxury,” but failed in that endeavor. Still, Epic Records could have tossed in the towel and gotten behind let’s say, ‘a Robin Zander’ solo career but thankfully did not go down that road as other record labels have with other acts. One of the most notable of these sell-outs is Three Dog Night booting out its quartet of musicians so the three vocalists could rake in more bucks via using backup musicians which signaled the downhill slide for them. Likewise, the record label of Jo Jo Gunne after four albums told vocalist Jay Ferguson to boot out his other three band members and to then embark on a solo career. Good as it was, it was not ‘The Gunne.’ We have the same quartet of veteran musicians on this album- Nielsen, Zander, Carlos, and Petersson joined by some musical guests. We hope you will look for this album as it is a worthy addition to your collection of AICPENDBLOG.COM-approved music. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-24-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unmitigated niftiness by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,384. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Natural Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, Health and Medical Alerts, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, 2020 Election Audit, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, U.S. House Of Representatives News I, U.S. Military News, Crime And Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, Fotheringay, Jerry Donahue, Tower of Power, Emilio Castillo, Australia, Prime Minister Scott Morrison, Wuhan Institute of Virology, The Soviet Union, Russia, Konstantin Chernenko, Gennady Yanayev, President Jimmy Carter, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Marshall, U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo, U.S. Secretary of Defense Ash Carter, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Neil Goldschmidt, U.S. Secretary of War James William Good, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. (Asshole) Milley, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Attorney General Mark Brnovich, Rep. André Carson, Rep. Ayanna “Chrome Dome” Pressley, Rep. Cori “The Bitch” Bush, Rep. “Frozen-Faced Debbie” Dingell, Rep. Debbie Lesko, Rep. Hank “Flat Top” Johnson, Rep. Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, Rep. Kat Cammack, Rep. Marie Newman, Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene, Rep. Rashida “Foul Mouth” Tlaib, Rep. Raúl Grijalva, Rep. Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Rep. Thomas Massie, “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani, NYPD Police Commissioner Bernie Kerik, Archbishop Salvatore J. Cordileone, Reverend Al Sharpton, Central Intelligence Agency, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Pro-Life vs. Pro-Death Movements, Planned Parenthood Baby Chop Shops, Abortion, The Symbionese Liberation Army, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Arizona COVID-19 Cases, Massachusetts COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, St. Helena COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Kyrgyzstani Som, Lao Kip, Lebanese Pound, Taiwan Dollar, Massachusetts Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Italy Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1697, Washington State Lottery, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Liberius, Pope St. Julius I, Pope St. Damasus I, Pope Innocent II, Pope Francis, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
[i] We are not sure when we will promote the music of Oakland’s Tower of Power, but you can be sure that we will do so when we begin promoting the music of funk-rock, horn-powered bands. However, when we do, we suspect we will do the music of Chicago, Loading Zone, and Blood, Sweat & Tears, so please stick around and see what happens.
[ii] This would indeed become a massive disaster for the Democrats, but we could think of no one better than to have fecal matter all over their puckered-up faces.
[iii] It’s important to note, however, that the national unemployment rate has dropped to 12.6 million Americans out of work. Signs are things are recovering. We also learned that new home sales are the highest in 14 years.
[iv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[ix] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.