TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 56
257. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2022:
Friends, forget the depressing polling numbers when it comes to winning back the U.S. Senate. I suspect that in most every state where the GOP is competing, the Dems are going to lose and in a big way. Don’t listen to the Dems, don’t listen to the pollsters, just turn out and vote, vote, vote!
President William McKinley; Vice President Aaron Burr; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Wilson; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson; U.S. Attorney-General William Bradford; U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert A. Lovett; U.S. Secretary of the Interior Alexander H.H. Stuart; Free and Backstreet Crawler featuring Paul Kossoff, Nazareth featuring Pete Agnew, the Strawberry Alarm Clock featuring Ed King, and the Cars:
- 81 Sunday: Following the death of his brother Titus- the conqueror of Jerusalem and emperor of all Rome- Domitian assumes the role as the Roman Empire’s next ruler.
- 885 Friday: Stephen V begins his reign as the 110th Roman Catholic Pope. His time as head of ALL Christendom would end on September 04, 891.
- 1523 Friday: After a paltry one year and 248 days, the reign of the 218th Roman Catholic Pope Adrian VI ends. He first became the Vicar of Christ on January 09, 1522.
- 1742 Friday: The future 4th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Wilson is born in Scotland on this date. President George Washington appointed his fellow Federalist to the new nation’s highest court on this date. Wilson served from September 26, 1789, to August 21, 1798.
- 1755 Sunday: In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, British North America, future 2nd U.S. Attorney-General William Bradford is born. A Federalist, he would serve under President George Washington from January 27, 1794, to August 23, 1795.
- 1759 Friday: Austrian troops occupy Dresden, Germany.
- 1807 Monday: Aaron Burr was acquitted of a misdemeanor charge.
- 1812 Monday: Napoleon Bonaparte occupies the Russian capital of Moscow; fires break out across the city and do not subside until the 19th. This was part of the ‘scorched earth’ strategy of the Russians to deny the Grand Armee any sustenance and support when the Russian winter sets in…
- 1814 Wednesday: Francis Scott Key was inspired to author a poem, “Defense of Fort McHenry,” after witnessing how an American flag flying over the Maryland fort withstood a night of British bombardment during the War of 1812; the poem later became the words to the “Star-Spangled Banner”
- 1829 Monday: The Treaty of Adrianople underwent signing, which ended the war between the Ottoman Empire and Tsarist Russia.
- 1836 Wednesday: The third Vice-President of the United States, March 04, 1801-March 04, 1805, Democratic-Republican Aaron Burr, died at age 80 on this date in Staten Island, New York.
- 1847 Tuesday: American troops under the command of General Scott enter Mexico City during the Mexican American War. The fight for the Mexican capital was an extremely bloody one especially the assault on the citadel of Chapultepec. Mexican military cadets made a last stand there and earned their place in Mexican military history.
- 1850 Saturday: The 3rd U.S. Interior Secretary Alexander H.H. Stuart assumed office on this date. A Whig, he served under President\ Millard Fillmore from today until March 07, 1853.
- 1854 Thursday: British and French armies land in the Crimea as they come to aid the Turks in their battle with the Russians.
- 1861 Saturday: The first naval engagement of the Civil War took place as the USS Colorado attacked and sank the Confederate private schooner CSS Judah off Pensacola, Florida.
- 1862 Sunday: Federal troops manage to breakout from Harper’s Ferry, West Virginia, during the Civil War.
- 1866 Friday: George K. Anderson patented the typewriter ribbon on this date.
- 1872 Saturday: Great Britain pays the United States $15 million for damages their nation incurred trying to aid the Confederacy during the Civil War.
- 1895 Saturday: In Huntsville, Texas, future 4th U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert A. Lovett is born. A Republican, he would serve under President Harry S. Truman from September 17, 1951, to January 20, 1953.
- 1899 Thursday: In New York City, a gentleman named Henry Bliss became the first automobile fatality in the nation.
- 1901 Saturday: President William McKinley died at age 58 in Buffalo, New York, of gunshot wounds inflicted by an assassin; Vice President Theodore Roosevelt became president on this date. President McKinley served from March 04, 1897, until today.
- 1914 Monday: During World War I, German troops withdraw from Aisne and begin construction of trenches. Meanwhile, actor Clayton Moore, TV’s “Lone Ranger,” was born in Chicago.
- 1915 Tuesday: Carl G. Muench received a patent for Insulit, the first sound-absorbing material used in buildings.
- 1927 Wednesday: Modern dance pioneer Isadora Duncan died in Nice, France, when her scarf became entangled in a wheel of the sports car in which she was riding.
- 1930 Sunday: Nazis gain 107 seats in German election.
- 1938 Wednesday: Graf Zeppelin II, world’s largest airship, makes maiden flight.
- 1940 Saturday: The U.S. Congress passed the Selective Service Act, the first peace-time draft in the United States.
- 1941 Sunday: Vermont passed a resolution enabling its servicemen-and-women to receive wartime bonuses by declaring the U.S. to be in a state of armed conflict, giving rise to headlines that Vermont had “declared war on Germany.”
- 1942 Monday: German troops occupy Stalingrad’s train station as they seek to break the city in two; Russian resistance continues unabated claiming growing numbers of casualties on both sides. In the Pacific, the Battle of Edson’s Ridge on Guadalcanal as Japanese troops launch a major assault against the United States Marines and Army.
- 1944 Thursday: The Great Atlantic Hurricane passed close to North Carolina and Virginia before heading up the northeastern U.S. coast; nearly 400 people died most of them at sea. No one labeled this storm as a symptom of ‘climate change.’
- 1946 Saturday: In Dunfermline, Scotland, future member of the rock band, Nazareth- Pete Agnew (bass/vocals 1968 to present)- is born.
- 1948 Tuesday: In New York, a groundbreaking ceremony took place at the site of the United Nations’ world headquarters.
- 1949 Wednesday: Future guitarist with the Strawberry Alarm Clock[i] and Lynyrd Skynyrd[ii], Ed King, was born on this date in Glendale, California.
- 1950 Thursday: Future guitarist for the British rock bands Free[iii] and Backstreet Crawler, Paul Kossoff, was born in Hampstead, London, Great Britain, on this date.
- 1954 Tuesday: The Soviet Union conducts a nuclear test by exploding a 40-kiloton device.
- 1959 Monday: The Soviet Union’s Luna-2 spacecraft is the first vehicle to land on the moon. This event, of course, terrifies the rest of the world, but Soviet supremacy of space would not last long…
- 1960 Wednesday: The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) founded on this date. The core members were Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Venezuela.
- 1963 Saturday: Mary Ann Fischer of Aberdeen, South Dakota, gave birth to four girls and a boy; the first known surviving quintuplets in the United States.
- 1964 Monday: The 262nd Roman Catholic Pope Paul VI opened the third session of the Second Ecumenical Council of the Vatican, also known as “Vatican II.” (The session closed two months later). Elsewhere, the submarine adventure series, “Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea” premiered on ABC-TV.
- 1970 Monday: In Washington, D.C., future 116th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson is born. President “Slobbering Joe” Biden would nominate her as his first affirmative action hire to succeed U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer. She would assume her position on the nation’s high court on June 30, 2022. “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden picked her because (1) she is black and (2) she has a vagina. Those were his announced qualifications and that was why he chose her. During her U.S. Senate hearings, when asked by Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, to define the meaning of the word, ‘woman,’ she was unable to provide one. Wow. Thank you, “Pro-China Joe” Biden. What a disaster.
- 1971 Tuesday: In El Paso, Texas, heavyweight boxer “Big George” Foreman wins his 29th boxing match over opponent Vic Scott to put his record to 29-0.
- 1975 Sunday: Pope Paul VI declared Mother Elizabeth Ann Bayley Seton the first U.S.-born saint.
- 1977 Wednesday: At Caesar’s Palace in Paradise, Nevada, heavyweight contender Ken Norton, aka the “Fighting Marine,” scores a TKO of opponent Lorenzo Zanon at the 2:08-minute mark of Round 5 in a scheduled 10-round heavyweight bout. Besides putting his professional record to 39-4 and put him on a collision course with Jimmy Young for the WBC heavyweight title. On the same card, heavyweight boxer Larry Holmes, aka the Easton Assassin, scored a TKO of opponent, Fred Houpe, at the 0:47-minute mark of Round 7 in a scheduled 10-round bout. This put Holmes’ record to 25-0 and three fights later, he would win the WBC heavyweight title from who of all people, Ken Norton. In yet another night of big heavyweight bouts at Caesar’s Palace, heavyweight Jimmy Young wins a 10-round unanimous decision over opponent Jody Ballard to put his pro record to 22-5-2.
- 1982 Tuesday: Princess Grace of Monaco, formerly actress Grace Kelly, died at age 52 of injuries from a car crash the prior day. Elsewhere, Lebanon’s president-elect, Bashir Gemayel, was killed by a bomb.
- 1984 Friday: The first MTV Video Music Awards were held at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall: The Cars[iv] won Video of the Year for “You Might Think,” but singer Madonna[v] stole the show with a provocative performance of her yet-to-be released single, “Like a Virgin.” What a slut.
- 1988 Wednesday: Hurricane Gilbert slammed into Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula as a Category 5 storm after forcing thousands of residents to flee.
- 1989 Thursday: Madonna[vi] divorced actor Sean Penn after four rocky years of marriage. Supposedly, he has a small one and the trashy vocalist enjoys a big slab of meat- so we heard.
- 1991 Saturday: The government of South Africa, the African National Congress and the Inkatha Freedom Party signed a national peace pact.
- 1994 Wednesday: On the 34th day of a strike by players, Acting Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig announced the 1994 season was over.
- 2001 Friday: The FBI released the names of the 19 suspected hijackers that had taken part in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on this date. Meanwhile, Americans packed churches and clogged public squares on a day of remembrance for the victims of the September 11 Islamist terrorist attacks. President George W. Bush prayed with his Cabinet and attended services at Washington National Cathedral, then flew to New York, where he waded into the ruins of the World Trade Center and addressed rescue workers in a flag-waving bullhorn-wielding show of resolve in which he promised payback to the jihadist scum.
- 2011 Wednesday: NASA reveals its Space Launch System plan, intended to replace the Space Shuttle program with its first flight scheduled for 2017. Meanwhile, phony Native American Elizabeth Warren announces she will seek the Massachusetts senatorial seat held by Republican Scott Brown in 2012.
- 2012 Friday: Pope Benedict XVI (265th Roman Catholic Pope) visits Lebanon. Meanwhile, the Japanese Coast Guard reports six Chinese Marine Surveillance ships sighted near the disputed Senkaku Islands; China claims the ‘two surveillance ship fleets’ are in waters around the islands for purposes of ‘patrols and law enforcement’. Elsewhere, fury over an anti-Muslim short film (no one knew existed until President Obama pointed out in which ridicule of the ‘prophet’ Mohammad spread across the Muslim world, with deadly clashes near Western embassies in Tunisia and Sudan, an American fast-food restaurant set ablaze in Lebanon, and international peacekeepers attacked in the Sinai. Thank you, President Obama, for stirring up violence and anti-American protests.
- 2014 Sunday: A North Korean court convicts 24-year-old Matthew Miller, one of three Americans currently held in that crazy nation, of unlawful entry into the country for spying and sentenced him to six years of hard labor. These f**king North Koreans need to be nuked off the face of the planet along with their Chi-Com allies.
- 2015 Monday: In what many believe to have been a set-up event, Texas authorities arrest 14-year-old Ahmed “Clock Boy” Mohamed at his school following his presentation of his so-called ‘science project’ that looked suspiciously like a BOMB. Being a Muslim, one would think he and his family would have done something else rather than present something appearing to be a BOMB. Eventually, he would be released, both President Barack Hussein Obama and Facebook boy wonder Mark Zuckerberg sent supportive tweets. Of course, the punk became the symbol of American intolerance and Islamophobia. Where is he now?
- 2016 Wednesday: Imprisoned soldier Bradley Manning agrees to end his hunger strike when the U.S. military commits to his gender reassignment surgery thus making him Chelsea Manning. This is the guy who helped WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange leak information on the Iraq War which embarrassed both the United States and current President Barack Hussein Obama.
- 2017 Thursday: In Dhi Qar Governorate in southern Iraq, two ISIS-directed terror attacks claim the lives of at least 60 people and wound countless others. Wow, the religion of peace strikes again!
- 2018 Friday: In a statement released by the White House, U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh denied an allegation of sexual misconduct (proven later to be fabricated by Democrats) from when he was in high school, saying, “I did not do this back in high school or at any time.” He eventually made it through the harrowing process in which the Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee and elsewhere in government slimed him and his family. Democrats beware.
- 2019 Saturday: Only with the help of Iranian Revolutionary Guard direction and cash, Houthi rebels in Yemen carry out a stunning attack on Saudi Arabia’s Abqaiq Oil Refinery with the use of drones carrying explosives. The Saudis were caught with their pants down, the attack eliminated half of the country’s oil production and about five percent of the world’s which immediately drives oil prices UP. Time to whack the Iranians and to eliminate the Houthi scum as a threat.
- 2020 Monday: Here are the figures for the carnage in Chicago over the past weekend: 53 people shot and 10 killed. Next, down in Florida, disgraced gubernatorial candidate, Andrew Gillum, Democrat, caught in a hotel room with a male hooker and a crack pipe announced today that he is ‘bisexual.’ Okie dokie. Speaking of Florida, Tropical Storm Sally, roiling off the west coast of Florida, is expected to be at hurricane strength when its expected landfall slams into Louisiana, Alabama, and Mississippi. Speaking of natural disasters, the out-of-control wildfires roaring through three western states have burned millions of acres. The death toll currently is 24 in California, 10 in Oregon, and a toddler in Washington state.[vii] “Pro-China Joe” Biden at his only campaign stop today in Wilmington, Delaware, blames President Trump for the catastrophe, calling him a ‘climate arsonist’ and noting that the United States faces four different calamities: (1) a crumbling economy; (2) a pandemic; (3) white supremacy/white privilege, and (4) out-of-control climate change for which, President Donald J. Trump bears responsibility for all. Wow. Meanwhile, in California, President Trump meets with the state’s leaders in Sacramento to discuss what must be done to help the state overcome the blazing forests.
- 2020 Monday A: In Qatar, peace talks between the United States, the Afghani government, and the murderous Taliban continue. Elsewhere, Politico reports that the Iranian regime is planning on assassinating U.S. ambassador to South Africa Lana Marks. Let’s nuke Iran and get it over with, shall we? Speaking of ambassadors, U.S. ambassador to communist China Terry Branstad announces he will be stepping down. Branstad, as you all know, is the former governor of Iowa. On the home front, liberal outrage continues to grow over President Trump’s MASSIVE rallies in Nevada the previous day in which, most were not wearing masks or socially distant from one another. In response, the president called the gatherings, ‘peaceful protests.’ The Dems have no leg upon which to stand. Speaking of Trump, national polls continue to show “Pro-China Joe” Biden cleaning Trump’s clock with an ‘insurmountable lead’ of 51-percent to 46-percent. Elsewhere, Amazon.com announces it will be hiring another 100,000 workers so it can keep up with the demand for goods. Employees will begin at $15 per hour.
- 2020 Monday B: Sadly, New York City Mayor Bill Di Blasio says this year’s Thanksgiving Day Macy’s parade will be VIRTUAL. NASA reports that a sign of life exists in the atmosphere of Venus, the second-most inner planet of the Solar System, phosphine gas which corresponds with microorganisms that can live without oxygen such as at a sewage treatment plant. It is interesting to note that between 33 to 38 miles above the surface of the inhospitable planet is found a region comparable to temperatures and pressures found on planet Earth. Fascinating if this is true. We shall see. Folks, we believe life exists across the Universe, which places we consider to be inhospitable to human life can host other forms of life. Elsewhere, Jesse Watters on the Fox News Channel’s “The Five” showed a clip of ghosts captured on the Gettysburg Battlefield in Pennsylvania. We believe this to be true, too.
- 2020 Monday C: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 29,114,477 confirmed cases, +317,055, 925,596, confirmed deaths, +4,654, and 19,693,071 confirmed recoveries, +182,021. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 6,636,820 confirmed cases, up 40,094 from yesterday’s reporting, 197,367 confirmed deaths, UP 511, and 3,580,785 confirmed recoveries, UP 17,217.
- 2020 Monday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 765,584 confirmed cases, 14,419 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 10,808 confirmed cases, 99 confirmed deaths, and 3,565 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 83,312 confirmed cases, 2,080 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Mississippi- currently, they have 90,018 confirmed cases, 2,706 confirmed deaths, but for some unknown reason NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Tate Reeves, what kind of Republican are you?
- 2020 Monday E: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals- first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 27,993.33, UP 327.69 points (+1.18%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,056.65, UP 203.11 points (+1.87%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,383.54, UP 42.57 points (+1.27%). Price of GOLD: $1,965.10 per troy oz., +1.40 (+0.07%). Here is the price of SILVER: $27.36 per troy oz., +0.005 (+0.02%). Price of PLATINUM: $962.20 per troy oz., +3.50 (+0.37%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,324.40 per troy oz., -6.40 (-0.27%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.06 per #, -0.0035 (-0.11%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $37.26, 0.00 (0.00%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.81 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.84 euros.
- 2020 Monday F: Monday Night Football– Tonight’s Monday Night Football lineup features two games: Pittsburgh Steelers at New York Giants and Tennessee Titans at Denver Broncos. In the opener, it’s the Steelers 26, the New York Giants 16. The nightcap was a slow-moving dull affair: Tennessee Titans 16, Denver Broncos 14. Initial reports regarding ratings are that the opening weekend- not including today- is down anywhere from 18-24 percent. The maxim is true: “IF YOU GO WOKE, YOU WILL GO BROKE.” We here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM have all agreed not to watch anymore games until the spoiled crybaby players protest in their OFF-TIME and put their fortunes where their mouths are. NBA? F**k them.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 226,669,555 confirmed cases, +725,529, 4,663,027 confirmed deaths, +11,655 and 203,372,404 confirmed recoveries, +726,544. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 42,288,205 confirmed cases, UP 226,523 from yesterday’s reporting, 682,341 confirmed deaths, UP 2,853, [viii] and 32,176,784 confirmed recoveries, UP 167,884. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [ix]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 363,887 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 40,191 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,513,509 confirmed cases, 67,459 confirmed deaths, and 2,371,358 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,499,061 confirmed cases, 49,254 confirmed deaths, and 2,413,074 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 72,775 confirmed cases, 660 confirmed deaths, and 72,115 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 612,702 confirmed cases, 7,106 confirmed deaths, and 258,825 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Texas: they have 3,868,820 confirmed cases, 60,889 confirmed deaths, and 3,454,134 confirmed recoveries. [x]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,194,783 confirmed cases, 7,438 confirmed deaths, and 1,102,263 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Montserrat, 212th area on the list: 31 cases of the virus, 1 confirmed death and 24 confirmed recoveries. [xi]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,577.57, DOWN 292.06 points (-0.84%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,037.76, DOWN 67.82 points (-0.45%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,443.05, DOWN 25.68 points (-0.57%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $70.90 per barrel, +0.44 (+0.62%). The price of GOLD is $1,805.10 per troy oz., -2.00 (-0.11%) while the price of SILVER is $23.81 per troy ounce, -0.08 (-0.31%). The price of PLATINUM is $929.60 per troy oz, -9.10 (-0.96%) while the price of COPPER is $4.32 per pound, 0.00 (+0.07%).[xii]. The price of PALLADIUM is $2,006.74 per troy oz, +2.24 (+0.11%). [xiii] The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., -1,500.00 (0.68%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $765,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,849.25 per USD/T, +21.25 (+0.75%). [xiv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.44 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.88. In Egyptian Pound, one greenback equals 15.67 and in Emirati Dirham, a buck equal 3.67 and in Ethiopian Birr, one dollar equals 45.78 of theirs. [xv]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.393 per gallon, $3.047 in Florida, $4.069 in Hawaii, and $3.878 in Washington state. [xvi] Let us look at one other location- District of Columbia: $3.256. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Belgium: $6.765 per U.S. Gallon.[xvii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,761,525,602,885 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xviii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Ireland, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Luxembourg with $288 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News– Rep. Mike McCaul, R-TX 10th congressional district, confirms the growing number of reports that the Taliban is executing loads of people in Afghanistan, especially those who worked with the U.S.-NATO-led coalition as well as Christians, women, children, gays, and anyone else they deem unfit to live in their Islamist paradise. Rep. Bill Johnson, R-OH 6th congressional district, told Newsmax today that ‘Joe Biden’s team must apologize to the American people or admit that their boss is unfit to hold office.’ Still, the Biden regime pulled together Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Hussein Obama to go out and raise money to help the unvetted Afghan refugees pouring into the country. Speaking of Afghanistan, security officials now claim that al-Qaida could reconstitute itself within two years. What? They have been there all along, folks.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 173 for the corrupt ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 80 since her sole visit to the border. How sad. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Tuesday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Frequently on the wrong side of most things related to COVID-19, Dr. Ashish Jha says that ‘the FDA will likely show the need for Chi-Vi vaccine booster shots’ even as various countries around the world are saying there’s no need for booster shots. (Note- see ‘follow the money’ below when it comes to vaccine manufacturing companies’ stock prices. The Deep State apparatchiks and elected politicians all heavily invest in these companies, companies to which they direct billions of dollars).
- 2021 Tuesday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News– Even though more Americans are shying away from the questionable COVID-19 vaccines, the Biden regime is giving ALL federal employees until November 22 to get vaccinated or get terminated. F**k you, Joe. Resistance abounds however, as West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrissey, Republican, is working with sister states to resist the Biden regime’s COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Ditto says Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, R-TX- who says RED STATES will challenge the authoritarian COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Then, we have losers such as Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci calling for ‘vaccine mandates for all air travel.’ However, a judge in New York says that ‘exceptions must be made for religious exemptions in the Empire State.’ That is going to drive them bat crap crazy.
- 2021 Tuesday J: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $44.71 (2) AstraZeneca $55.96 (3) Johnson & Johnson $164.80 (4) BioNTech $334.88 (5) Moderna $427.71.
- 2021 Tuesday K: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $82.74 (2) General Dynamics: $196.66 (3) Boeing: $211.57 (4) Lockheed Martin: $344.34 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $351.73.
- 2021 Tuesday L: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $36.64 (2) DuPont: $68.47 (3) Honeywell: $220.19 (4) 3M: $182.42 (5) Teijen: $1,648.00.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $110.45 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.68 (3) Maple Leaf Foods Inc./Tofurkey: $21.27.
- 2021 Tuesday N: President Donald J. Trump News– President Donald J. Trump endorses Anna Paulina Luna for the seat left vacant by Charlie Crist, Florida’s 13th congressional district. Once governor of the Sunshine State, Crist is going to take a run at “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis in November 2022.
- 2021 Tuesday O: Joe Biden News I– Liberals are celebrating senile Joe Biden after yesterday’s public appearance when he signed the cross after mentioning the name of President Donald J. Trump. Then, senile Joe said that California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder is a ‘Trump clone.’ Yeah, we know, according to the Los Angeles Times, Larry Elder is the ‘black face of white supremacism.’ Balderdash! In other news related to the usurper in the White House, USMC Recon Leader Chad Robichaux slams the loser in a new TV ad for his disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.
- 2021 Tuesday P: Joe Biden Regime News I– The FBI has fired its lead investigator in the ‘plot’ to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer. What’s up? Too many FBI agents involved in this ‘scam abduction?’ Next, the U.S. Department of Justice has ordered scaling back on police chokeholds and ‘no-knock’ warrants. The DOJ is also launching a civil rights probe into Peach State prisons. My, my, my!
- : Political News I– Senator Steve Daines, R-MT, is urging ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden to take on communist China instead of sitting around dithering in his Delaware basement. Next, Newsmax’ White House reporter Emerald Robinson asked a question this morning which every American wants to know: WHO is shutting down the feed whenever slobbering Joe Biden begins to speak? In fact, during his testimony before the U.S. Senate today, Senator Jim Risch, R-ID, asked Secretary “Bullshit” Blinken who has this authority which caused the startled secretary to hem and haw all over the place.
- 2021 Tuesday R: Political News II– Rep. Ashley Hinson, R-IA 1st congressional district, says that the Biden regime’s planned tax hikes on the American people are going to hit them at the wrong time (not that tax hikes are ever good). Rep. Drew Ferguson, R-GA 3rd congressional district, says the tax hikes will ‘leave businesses gutted.’ Speaking of taxes, the Internal Revenue Service is going to monitor ALL transactions over $600.00. In other news that is no shock to us, former staffers of Rep. Pramila “Pucker Puss” Jayapal, CPUSA-WA 7th congressional district, accuse this hateful lefty of mistreatment and abuse. Not surprising, folks, she seems like a ‘bi**h to us.
- 2021 Tuesday S: Political News III– Bob Woodward’s book, “Peril,” set for general release next week, is shocking the American people. Mr. Woodward demonstrates what most Americans see as a coup against President Donald J. Trump after January 6, 2021, in which, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark A. (Asshole) Milley got military leaders and CIA head Gina Haspel to swear allegiance to him in case they had to eject the rightful president from the White House. He also contacted his Chi-Com counterpart to let the communist know that if Trump launched a war against the communist regime in his final days, i.e., a ‘wag the dog operation,’ he would let the Chi-Coms know before the first bombs began falling. This is HIGH TREASON folks and General Milley must meet his end atop the gallows.
- 2021 Tuesday T: Political News IV– Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, says he will ‘filibuster any attempt by the Biden regime to raise the debt ceiling.’ Meanwhile, Rep. Paul Gosar, R-AZ 4th congressional district, produced a genius idea today: ALL House leaders should wear body cameras so that more transparency and honesty can be achieved. Great idea, Congressman. Elsewhere, Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, is making his far-left colleagues go insane. He continues to claim that he will NOT support his party’s $3.5 trillion infrastructure bill.’ This has people like Senator Bernie Sanders and losers such as Sandy “The Fly” Cortez going after him tooth and nail. Wow. Finally, it appears that Vice President Mike Pence is preparing to run in 2024. Huh?
- 2021 Tuesday U: U.S. Senate News I– U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken sat before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee today to answer questions from the lawmakers. U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin was asked to come but refused the invitation. A nonplused Senator Bob “Cho-Mo” Menendez, DS-NJ, and committee chairman threatened he might send Secretary Austin a subpoena.
- 2021 Tuesday V: Social Media News– Following the brave tweets launched by entertainer Nikki Minaj blowing the lid off the COVID-19 vaccine crap, Twitter would not bow down to the demands by people such as noted racist Joy “Pro-Democracy” Reid and other losers such as she by saying her tweets did not violate their rules. Good. Free speech is NEVER wrong. We are not living in George Orwell’s world yet. In other social media news, attacks on brain-dead liberal Democrats- maskless ones at that- who attended last night’s Met affair are going viral, especially after Sandy “The Fly” Cortez wore a $35,000 dress that said ‘tax the rich’ on her backside at the $30,000 per plate event. What a bunch of losers.
- 2021 Tuesday W: Milestones and Personal Interest Stories– Liberals are dancing in the streets: conservative radio talk show host, Bob Enyart of Denver, who stood against the Chi-Vi vaccines has reportedly died from the Chi-Vi. Liberals love stuff like this the sick f**ks.
- 2021 Tuesday X: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– WOKE sissies in California are going to rename world famous ski resort Squaw Valley to something else that won’t offend Injuns. Wow. Bet they feel REAL GOOD. (Note- how about doing something good for the long-suffering people of the state like stamping out crime, ending homelessness, handing illegal aliens over to ICE for deportation, clearcutting the forests, getting back to water infrastructure, and fixing the streets? Nope. All California wants to do is to be WOKE). Meanwhile, attention ALL lefties out there: the University of Nebraska is going to offer a minor in ‘racial justice, equity, and inclusion.’ Boy, they will be lining up for that sham degree.
- 2021 Tuesday Y: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1694 what with a $383 million jackpot on the line: 04, 13, 19, 63, 64, and Mega 16. Out of 114,572 winning tickets, the highest winners were FIVE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $6,355 apiece.
- 2021 Tuesday Z: The Wrap-Up– It appears that the downtrodden people of California voted in favor of Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom to finish his term and thus run for a second term next year. The results were almost instantaneous tonight what with tens of thousands of reports of people’s votes already being cast for them. Wow.
- 2022 Wednesday: Observation of the Day- I find it absolutely mind-blowing that people still listen to what the media says when it comes to polling and the chances of electoral victory for Republicans. I hate to be a downer for the Dems but I suspect the United States Senate is going to swing hard to the right and the Dems are going to be wailing like the scum they are. I think every contest in which, Republicans are competing with Dems in this year’s election cycle when it comes to the U.S. Senate are swinging our way. Raiding President Donald J. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and the horrifyingly stupid and evil speech ‘Slobbering Joe’ Biden gave before a backlit red wall are becoming the final daggers in their socialist chests. Likewise, I expect the House is going to swing our way as why would that crotchety bag of bones, over-Botox-ed Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi be floating the idea that she wants to become U.S. ambassador to Italy? She sees the writing on the wall, and she understands that she and her lunatic left-wing socialist allies have once again overplayed their hands and are facing Armageddon in less than two months. It is going to be glorious, and I can’t wait to dance on their political graves. Let’s vote these bottom-feeding reprobates out of office in one big bloodletting. Hey, Mitch McConnell- how about getting on board with the oncoming tidal wave? What do YOU think- Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0952 a 5” x 7” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Roses Three.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Working like rock-and-roll madmen, Cheap Trick returned with their tertiary effort, “Heaven Tonight” which continued to drive the band up the rock and roll charts. The lineup featured the same quartet of Rick Nielsen (guitars, backing vocals), Robin Zander (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Tom Petersson (bass, backing vocals), and Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion). Unlike many bands of the period, Cheap Trick combined some of the hardest and occasionally darkest rock-and-roll chops with some pop music peaks. Thus we have the radio classic, “Surrender,” that one continues hearing to this day on radio stations as well as the dark title track. We also have “California Man” and “Oh, Claire,” the last of which is a ‘hidden track’ on the album. We hope you will seek this one out wherever it is you shop for the best in rock music- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-14-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with meticulous scrupulousness by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,421. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick World Famous Rose Still-Life Paintings, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, President Donald J. Trump News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, U.S. Senate News I, Social Media News, Milestones and Personal Interest Stories, Wokeism / Woke / Wokies, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, The Wrap-Up, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Ed King, Free, Backstreet Crawler, Paul Kossoff, The Cars, President George Washington, President Millard Fillmore, President William McKinley, President Theodore Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, President Bill Clinton, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, President “Cho-Mo” Joe Biden, “Slobbering Joe” Biden, “Gropin’ Joe” Biden, “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden, “Slobbering Joe” Biden, “Senile Joe” Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, Vice President Aaron Burr, Vice President Theodore Roosevelt, Vice President Mike Pence, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Wilson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson, U.S. Attorney-General William Bradford, U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert A. Lovett, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, U.S. Interior Secretary Alexander H.H. Stuart, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken, Senator Bernie Sanders, Senator Bob “Cho-Mo” Menendez, Senator Jim Risch, Senator Joe Manchin, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Senator Steve Daines, Senator Ted Cruz, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Rep. Ashley Hinson, Rep. Bill Johnson, Rep. Drew Ferguson, Rep. Michael McCaul, Rep. Paul Gosar, Rep. Pramila “Pucker Puss” Jayapal, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. (Asshole) Milley, Former CIA Director Gina Haspel, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, 2021 California Recall Election, Governor Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Governor Tate Reeves, Mayor Bill Di Blasio, Attorney General Ken Paxton, Attorney General Patrick Morrissey, Larry Elder, Bob Enyart, Dr. Ashish Jha, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, “Peril” by Bob Woodward, Joy “Pro-Democracy” Reid, Nikki Minaj, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Mississippi COVID-19 Cases, Texas COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Montserrat COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Egyptian Pound, Emirati Dirham, Ethiopian Birr, District of Columbia Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Belgium Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1694, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Stephen V, Pope Adrian VI, Pope Paul VI, Pope Benedict XVI, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, “Big George” Foreman, Ken Norton, Ken Norton aka the Fighting Marine, Jimmy Young, Larry Holmes, Larry Holmes aka the Easton Assassin, Jimmy Young, World Boxing Council, WBC- The, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef James “Jimmy” Hall,
[i] We began promoting the music of this famed psychedelic band- Strawberry Alarm Clock- beginning on Tuesday, 03-April-2012 through Saturday, 08-April-2012. Please check them out- you will enjoy them.
[ii] We hope to share the music of Lynyrd Skynyrd sometime in the next decade. At least by 2029 so please stay tuned for further news.
[iii] We promoted the music of Free- among other numerous interconnected bands beginning with the Yardbirds on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014 and ending with Paul Rodgers, another alum of Free. The presentation also included the solo efforts of Paul Kossoff. We definitely hope you will check them all out.
[iv] We are not sure when we will present the music of the Cars but if you are still with us when we celebrate our second decade of activity, you may see them then so please, stay with us. We thank you.
[v] We will never stoop to doing the music of this worthless slut. We would do Britney Spears first.
[vi] See previous footnote.
[vii] Following President Trump’s meeting with California officials, including Governor Gavin Newsom, the president awards the Distinguished Flying Cross to seven members of the California National Guard for their bravery in flying into multiple blazing infernos on the ground and rescuing more than 243 people from certain doom. Told to abort on several occasions, the brave seven men flew into and out of harm’s way on at least 3-4 occasions.
[viii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xviii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.