Chef James “Jimmy” Hall
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, MAY 04, 2019 BY CHEF JIMMY HALL
“Just the Facts: if the American taxpayer had to pay his or her taxes directly to federal, state, and local tax authorities, it would be time to pick up the pitchforks and to fire up the torches” by Chef Jimmy Hall
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,107 AT THE AICP-END
550 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Like sleight of hand, the Democrats have but several ways to convince people that things suck…read on…
Santa Barbara, CA, 05-04-2019 Saturday: The Democrats have a heap big problem on their hands right now, the fact that our economy is doubling down, more jobs than ever, even breaking the predictions made by staid and reputable economists. Oh, they try to stand along the sidelines, carping about this and that but all I can say is as long as the economy continues improving, as long as more money flows into the pockets of the average worker, and as long as more and better jobs continue opening up, what is NOT to love?
Even left-wing economists like Obama’s guy, Austan Goolsbee and Democratic bigwigs (and cretins) such as Richard Goodstein- after attacking President Trump- compliment the commander-in-chief over the good job he is doing with the economy. For them to win in 2020, they must locate some way, some method by which, they can CRASH the economy.
As diabolical as that sounds, let me tell you the real problem: high taxes and living in California, I can tell you, they are extremely high. Our state government does everything it can to find new and novel ways by which, they can slap taxes atop us.
Moreover, they want to raise the gas tax again, they want to tax every mile we drive, they want to tax every sugary soft drink (even though sugar beats any fake sweetener when it comes to protecting one’s health), and everything else they can. It would not surprise me if they require a methane meter on the derriere of every human being living in the state so they can tax our bodily emissions. Wow. Avoid Mexican restaurants.
The Democrats LOVE to say that the average American did not benefit from the Trump tax cuts. Oh, really? How is that? For the first time in a long, long time, my wife and I did not pay any federal taxes on our personal income which is surprising as without the SALT deductions, we feared we would get hammered; yet, we did not.
I think if the Republicans can find a way to slash taxes some more and go out and make a concerted effort to demonstrate just how everyone is benefitting from lower taxes, they will have little to nothing to worry about on Election Day 2020. I mean, people are making more money than ever yet many never see or truly feel the pain over the taxes they do pay.
Let’s imagine that if I, the employer, no longer was required to withdraw withholding taxes from each employee’s paycheck. This is how things were done long, long ago (before my time), we did not gather state and local taxes. At least not so far back as I can remember.
What’s more, let us imagine that if each employee was required to sit down at the end of each month, after receiving his or her second paycheck and then had to write checks to the federal, state, and local tax collectors as well as to their Social Security and SDI accounts and the like. Can you imagine the howls of outrage that would ensue? It would be pitchfork and torch time, I can assure you.
People are crying about the price of gasoline being high, intimating that it is the president’s fault, somehow because of the economic sanctions imposed on Venezuela, intimating that we buy a lot of oil from them so somehow, sans that oil, gas is going up and Donald J. Trump is the guilty culprit, the worthless dog responsible for our misery.
Friends, we do not import Venezuelan oil. No, we are a NET exporter of oil, meaning we produce more than we dredge out of the ground and use ourselves. We do not import oil, we export it. The rise in gasoline prices is due to…wait for it…that it’s approaching summertime, the time of year when gas prices ALWAYS go up because people are going to go on vacations and will drive while taking them, the American Way to be sure.
Gasoline prices always go up when the weather warms up. This happens every year at about the same time. The only thing I wish the president would push is for us to increase our refinery capacity so that we can refine more gasoline and fuel for domestic use.
Currently, our ability to produce our own gasoline is down due to the fact that our refineries at already operating at peak capacity. Add to that the woe that some states- such as California- add to the refineries in that we have ‘spring, summer, and winter blends’ of gasoline, refineries must undergo costly changes that force them to tool down and to then retool back up after giving each of their facilities a good going over.
This means every year, there are ALWAYS some refineries not producing refined oil because they are undergoing the mandatory changes so they can supply the required blends. If every state in the nation could climb aboard the same standards of gasoline, prices would be nowhere near as high as they now are but a place like California will never join the pack but will determine to lead the pack, no matter how much it harms our citizens.
Still, the only hope Democrats possess is their ability to find a way to crash the economy, to keep gasoline prices high, and to somehow find ways to convince taxpayers who got a break that they did NOT get a break. Sleight of hand, folks, rabbit out of a hat.
See you tomorrow.
Cook III, CWC, ACF, CA273 Santa Barbara ACF chapter and HI033 Maui Chef’s and Cook’s Association
Back in the day, I was working at a hotel in Bakersfield, California, down on Union Avenue where I met Stinkbug. It was still nice at the time, and the area was still the original “restaurant row” of the city. Now, I am over 70 years old and work over in Santa Barbara, CA, as a food and beverage director for a fine-dining country club. The pictures you see here of me are facsimiles created by up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, the famed Simone. Clever work, dude, excellent work.
Chef James “Jimmy” Hall writes from Santa Barbara, CA.
Chef Jimmy Hall is a former member of the Peace and Freedom Party and now votes as an Independent.
Contact me at the following email address: jimmyhall2014X@hotmail.com
CHEF JIMMY HALL
END COMMENTARY 05-04-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 939
05-04-2019 Saturday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCIV: “If the American taxpayer had to pay his or her taxes directly to federal, state, and local tax authorities, it would be time to pick up the pitchforks and to fire up the torches” by Chef Jimmy Hall.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-03-2019, all rights reserved.
Hall, Jimmy “If the American taxpayer had to pay his or her taxes directly to federal, state, and local tax authorities, it would be time to pick up the pitchforks and to fire up the torches.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCIV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Jimmy Hall, Political Topics and Essays, Peter Gabriel, U.S. Economy, 2020 Elections, Democratic Party Politics, Austan Goolsbee, Richard Goodstein, Donald Trump, Taxation, Oil and Natural Gas, Venezuela,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MAY 04, 2019:
Hole featuring Courtney Love, It’s a Beautiful Day featuring David LaFlamme, the Jackson Five featuring Jackie Jackson, the Paul Butterfield Blues Band featuring Paul Butterfield, Spirit featuring Ed Cassidy, and The Troggs featuring Ronnie Bond:
- 1493: Spanish Pope Alexander VI divides America between Spain and Portugal.
- 1256: Fellow monks establish the Augustinian monastic order on this date.
- 1626: Dutch explorer Peter Minuit landed on present-day Manhattan Island. Native Americans later sold the island (20,000 acres) for $24 in cloth and buttons.
- 1715: A French manufacturer debuted the first folding umbrella.
- 1728: George Frederick Handel’s opera “Tolomeo, re di Egitto” premiered in London, England, on this date.
- 1776: Rhode Island declared its freedom from England two months before the Declaration of Independence.
- 1805: Henry C. Overring bought 80 acres of Throggs Neck in the Bronx.
- 1814: King Ferdinand VII of Spain signs the Decree of the 4th of May, returning Spain to absolutism.
- 1839: The Cunard Steamship Company Ltd. forms on this date, the company that would eventually launch the HMS Titanic.
- 1843: Great Britain annexes the Natal.
- 1851: The first major fire in San Francisco, California, occurs on this date.
- 1862: After a month-long siege, Union forces prepared to unleash a massive bombardment against Confederate troops at Yorktown, Virginia, only to discover the Confederates had slipped away during the night.
- 1863: With the retreat of the Union army, the Civil War Battle of Chancellorsville ended.
- 1864: General Ulysses S. Grant’s Union Army attacks Robert E. Lee’s Confederates at Rappahannock.
- 1869: The naval battle of Hakodate takes place in Japan.
- 1886: At Haymarket Square in Chicago, a labor demonstration for an 8-hour workday turned into a deadly riot when a bomb exploded. Elsewhere, Chichester Bell and Charles S. Tainter patented the gramophone, which was the world’s first practical phonograph.
- 1888: Spain and Italy sign a military covenant.
- 1893: Cowboy Bob Pickett invents ‘bulldogging.’
- 1896: At Cripple Creek, Colorado, a grease fire ignites one-half ton of TNT.
- 1897: Fire in the Paris bazaar at Rue jean Goujon kills 200 people.
- 1904: The United States took over construction on the Panama Canal.
- 1915: Local citizens found the city of Tel Aviv on this date.
- 1915: During World War I, Italy drops out of the Triple Alliance with which it had allied itself with the Central Powers of Austro-Hungary, Bulgaria, Turkey, and Germany.
- 1916: Responding to a demand from President Woodrow Wilson, Germany agreed to limit its resumed unrestricted submarine warfare the following year.
- 1923: Ed Cassidy, famed percussionist with 1960’s-to-1990’s Los Angeles, California, psychedelic band Spirit, was born on today’s date. His companion in the band was his stepson Randy California; one of the most gifted guitarists in the world. Meanwhile in Vienna, bloody street battles between communists, Nazis, and the police unfold.
- 1931: Mustafa Kemal Pasja becomes Turkish president.
- 1932: Mobster Al Capone, convicted of federal income tax evasion, entered the federal penitentiary in Atlanta; later, federal authorities transferred the mobster to Alcatraz Island.
- 1940: Ronnie Bond—future drummer with the British rock band, the Troggs—was born in Great Britain on this date.
- 1941: David LaFlamme, violinist and vocalist with the Bay Area band, It’s a Beautiful Day, was born on this date in history.
- 1942: The Battle of the Coral Sea, the first naval clash fought entirely with carrier aircraft, began in the Pacific during World War II. Historians considered the outcome a tactical victory for Imperial Japan, but ultimately a strategic victory for the Allies.
- 1945: German troops in the Netherlands, Denmark, and Norway surrender to the Allies.
- 1951: Future member of the famed soul-pop group, the Jackson Five (backing and lead vocals 1962-1989 / 2001 / 2012-present)—Jackie Jackson—is born in Gary, Indiana, on this date.
- 1959: The first Grammy Awards ceremony occurred at the Beverly Hilton Domenico Modugno won Record of the Year and Song of the Year for “Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare)”; Henry Mancini won Album of the Year for “The Music from Peter Gunn.”
- 1961: The first group of “Freedom Riders” left Washington, D.C., to challenge racial segregation on interstate busses and in bus terminals.
- 1965: San Francisco Giants’ slugger Willie Mays hits his 512th homerun, breaking Mel Ott’s National League record of 511 homeruns.
- 1969: Stanley Cup: the Montreal Canadiens sweep the S Louis Blues in 4 games.
- 1970: Ohio National Guardsmen opened fire during an anti-war protest at Kent State University, killing four students and wounding nine others. Elsewhere, Premier Kosygin affirms existence Russian military advisors in Egypt.
- 1976: The rock band Kiss, performs its first concert.
- 1980: Marshal Josip Broz Tito, president of Yugoslavia, died three days before his 88th
- 1987: Famed rock and roll blues guitarist Paul Butterfield lost his battle with opiate addiction on this date and passed away.
- 1994: A jury clears rocker Courtney Love of drug charges. Love is the widow of Nirvana front man, Kurt Cobain.
- 1998: In Sacramento, a federal judged handed Unabomber Ted Kaczynski four life sentences PLUS 30 years under a plea agreement that spared him the death penalty. Put the bum to death and be done with him!
- 2010: An auction at Christie’s in New York sets a record for the most expensive work of art sold at auction when it sells Pablo Picasso’s ‘Nude, Green Leaves and Bust’ for $106 million.
- 2011: S. President Barack Obama chooses not release photos of Osama bin Laden following his death; however, the Reuters News Agency released photos taken at the Abbottabad compound later, which drew howls of protests from offended Muslims.
- 2013: American boxer Floyd Mayweather defeats Robert Guerrero and retains his WBC Welterweight title in a unanimous decision.
- 2014: According to Brainy History, union backers and California legislators are seeking to raise the state’s minimum wage to $13 per hour; Governor Jerry Brown ratified a law only 8 months ago to raise the wage to $10 an hour by 2016.
- 2015: Brainy History reports the human trafficking crisis continues in the Mediterranean, as rescuers save approximately 7,000 migrants from 34 vessels intercepted over the last few days.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Ronnie Bond, the Troggs, David LaFlamme, It’s a Beautiful Day, Courtney Love, Nirvana, Kurt Cobain, Ed Cassidy, Spirit, Randy California, Paul Butterfield, The Paul Butterfield Blues Band, The Jackson Five, Jackie Jackson, Just the Facts, J. Hall, Political Topics and Essays, Peter Gabriel, U.S. Economy, 2020 Elections, Democratic Party Politics, Austan Goolsbee, Richard Goodstein, Donald Trump, Taxation, Oil and Natural Gas, Venezuela, SALT Taxes, Seasonal Rise in Gas Prices,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF JAMES “JIMMY” HALL’S BLOGPOSTS 2010-2020
- 02-19-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XI: Chocolate Cream Pie tempts Tongue and threatens Waistline” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-22-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XII: The Unimaginably Wonderful Jell-O Cream Pie” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-17-2011 F: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XV: Pane al Pomodoro—Classic Italian Tomato Bread” by Jimmy Hall.
- 07-08-2011 F: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part VI: more Mouth-watering Dressings to excite your Palate” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-01-2011 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XII: Shrimp Gumbo #2—Jimmy Hall takes over the Soup Seminar and offers his own Shrimp Gumbo Recipe” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-02-2011 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XIII: Chicken Vermicelli Soup—one of the All-time Classic yet simple Recipes that even the Pot washer can throw Together!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-03-2011 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XIV: Chicken Noodle-or-Rice Soup—Grandma always knew Best!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-04-2011 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XV: Turkey-Vegetable Soup—Good for Any Time of the Year!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-05-2011 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XVI: Chicken-Vegetable Soup—the Flipside of Yesterday’s Soup Coin!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-06-2011 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XVII: Vegetable Chowder—a Wonderful way to enjoy the Taste of Chowder without the Clams” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-07-2011 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XVIII: Vegetable Soup—the Classic Soup of All-time!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-09-2012 M: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part I: Buckwheat Pancakes—a Blast from the Pioneer Past” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-10-2012 T: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part II: Blueberry Pancakes with Cinnamon-Blueberry Sauce—a tasty Treat that everyone loves” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-11-2012 W: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part III: Strawberry Waffles with Whipped Cream—Coffee Shop Favorite from way back when” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-12-2012 Th: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part IV: Jimmy Hall’s Famed French toast—there ain’t none Better” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-13-2012 F: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part V: Brunch Sticky Buns using Rich’s Home-style Roll Dough—an acceptable Shortcut” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-14-2012 S: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part VI: The One-and-Only French toast Sandwich is too good to be True” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-15-2012 Su: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part VII: Granny Hall’s World-Famous Fried Cornmeal Mush with Whipped Butter—an Old-Time Favorite Dish” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-18-2012 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XXVII: Spanish Bean Soup—excellent Cold-Weather Soup great in the summertime, too!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-19-2012 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXVIII: Chicken-Tortilla Soup—one of the Best of the Best of the Modern, Popularized Theme Soups—perfect at every Fast Food Chain and Restaurant—and your Home, too!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-20-2012 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XXIX: Philadelphia Pepper Pot Soup—Lovers of Hot and Spicy Foods, this Soup is for You!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-21-2012 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XXX: Cheese Soup—an Old-Time Favorite revived for Modern Times” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-22-2012 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXI: Cream of Spinach Soup—Elegant Cuisine at its Ultimate Best” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-23-2012 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXII: Cajun Corn Chowder—the Absolute Best Soup Around” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-24-2012 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXIII: Manhattan Clam Chowder—the Other Side of the Clam Chowder Coin” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-04-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXVI: Chef Jimmy Hall returns Today following his Good Friend, Chef McCardle, left off with More Fabulous Sauces like Today’s Choice—Madagascar Sauce” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-05-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXVII: Chef Jimmy presents the ‘Mother’ of all French Tomato Sauces Today and Tips on how to make it and for what the Savvy Chef uses It” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-06-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXVIII: Today, Chef Jimmy lights up the Kitchen and the Diners by teaching the Readership how to make the Belle of all Southern Sauces in an Institutional-Sized Amount: Creole Sauce!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-07-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXIX: Our Menu for Today is another Fabulous Tomato Sauce, ‘Juan’s Italian Tomato Sauce’, a Zesty Tom Sauce Everyone Loves!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-08-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXX: Today’s Sauce is totally Different than any of the Others over the preceding Week-and-a-Half: St. George’s Sauce, perfect for Wild Game and anything else that comes along” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-09-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXI: Chef Jimmy shows the World how to make his Excellent Veracruz Sauce, one of the Top Hispanic-inspired Sauces used in Latino Cooking and anything Else requiring a Fiery Flavor!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-10-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXII: Sunday is the Final Day of Chef Jimmy’s Visit and he presents the World Wide Web his Fabulous Picatta Sauce, Five Star, no less!!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 09-02-2013 M: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXXIX: Look Who’s Back: Chef Jimmy with a return of the Yeast Bread Seminar in over a Year and a Great Recipe for Hamburger Buns!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-03-2013 T: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XL: The Chef presents a Great Recipe for making Homemade Hotdog Buns, the perfect thing with which, to celebrate the End of the 2013 Summer—have a Barbeque!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-04-2013 W: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XLI: after bashing the War Monger, Barack Obama, Chef Jimmy teaches the Readership how to make his Beautiful Buckwheat Flour Buns—absolutely Scrumptious!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-05-2013 Th: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XLII: After discussing the upcoming Million Muslim March on Washington, D.C., Chef Jimmy teaches the Readership how to make Millet Flour Fantan Rolls!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-06-2013 F: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XLIII: after discussing the Actions of the Commander-in-Chief regarding Syria, he then shows the Readership how to make his fabulous Carrot Buns!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-07-2013 S: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XLIV: after a Discussion on Civil Rights and Racism in America, Chef Jimmy presents a Great Recipe for French Bread—anyone can do it!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-08-2013 Su: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XLV: The Week comes to an End with an Impassioned Plea to President Obama NOT to go to War followed by a Great Recipe for Rice Flour Cloverleaf Rolls!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-24-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Three: Like a Man on Fire, Chef James comes in and takes it to the Gay Mafia, the Obama Agenda, and promotes a Larger Role by American Independents in saving the United States from the Obamaists!” by Chef James Hall.
- 02-25-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Four: Chef James shares with us his Thoughts on Michael Dunn, Florida’s Stand-Your-Ground Gun Law, and how this Man is little more than a Racist Thug unlike George Zimmerman who was merely Stupid” by Chef James Hall.
- 02-26-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Five: Today’s Topic is a Discussion on Columnist Mary Sanchez’s recent trashing of Kansas for allowing Businesses to refuse Service to the Gay Agenda—you go for it, Kansas—it is about Time someone began to fight back!” by Chef James Hall.
- 02-27-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Six: Chef Hall continues the Fight against the Homosexual Takeover of the United States, shares his Christian Roots, and urges ALL Americans to join the Fight to save the Country from the Obamaists, the Communists, and the Gay Agenda!” by Chef James Hall.
- 02-28-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Seven: Chef James tells the Readership WHY the Obamaists promote Global Warming as Science and Why they want to redistribute Wealth through Obamacare, Global Warming, and all the other Lies the President promotes” by Chef James Hall.
- 03-01-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Eight: Today’s Topic is North Korea’s Baby Dictator, Kim Jung-Un, the Horrible Crimes he has caused, and how in Danger the United States is thanks to the Weakling President, Barack Obama—what can we do?” by Chef James Hall.
- 03-02-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Nine: Chef Jimmy closes on a High Note attacking those intent on stealing the Freedom of Speech from the American People, discusses the Craigslist Killer, and concludes with a discussion on the Dangers of Satanism!” by Chef James Hall.
- 09-29-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty: Chef Jimmy congratulates President Obama for going after ISIS, is concerned that we might face Attacks on the Home Front, and praises Chef Itzi’s ‘Grand Bargain’ Concept!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-30-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-One: Chef Jimmy discusses the Rapid Growth of Islam across all Parts of the United States, how and why we must stop it and his Visit to the Kern County Fair” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-01-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Two: The Chef goes off-Topic Today and goes after the Charity Phone Banks, their despicable selling of YOUR Information to Hundreds of other so-called ‘Charities’ that badger you day and night, demanding your Hard-Earned Money!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-02-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Three: Chef Jimmy remembers ‘Hump Day’ and gets into a Discussion of Music Past and Present, how we must help the Younger Generation with its Musical Choices, and then questions the Border Crisis” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-03-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Four: Chef James touches on Politics Today by hammering Liberals over their Desire to take our Freedoms away and then touches down on the Worst Thing of all—Obamacare!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-04-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Five: Chef Jimmy discusses the Odd Fact that NO ONE has had the Survivors of Benghazi, Libya, either before the Congressional Inquiry or on any other News Show beside Brett Baier’s on Fox News—what is going on?” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-05-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Six: Chef James concludes the Week discussing California History, the Recall of Governor Gray Davis, and the Future of the once-Golden State—please, JOIN Him!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-23-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLV: Today’s Topic is how Difficult it is to own and operate a Business, especially in the State of California when it comes to Minimum Wage, hiring Illegal Aliens, and providing Obamacare to American Workers—time to retire!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-24-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLVI: today’s Topic switches to the growing Crisis of Runaway Islamism in the Middle East, North Africa, and around the World—let’s give these Bastards Sex Reassignment Surgeries and then put them in U.S. and Mexican Prison Yards!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-25-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLVII: Chef Jimmy continues the Discussion of the Danger we have in the United States of having an Open Border with Mexico—one of the MOST Dangerous Nations on the Face of the Earth, one that Obama wants to merge with the U.S.!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-26-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLVIII: Jimmy returns to discussing the Growing Danger we face from ISIS aka Da’ish who promised us Last Week that yes, indeed, they are coming to the ‘Land of the Cross’; are we ready to confront them on Home Soil or will Obama leave us to the Wolves?” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-27-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLIX: could it be the President wants Oil Train Derailment Disasters, so he can shut down ALL Oil Transit across the United States in the Name of Safety in the same way he shut down almost ALL Offshore Drilling in the Gulf?” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-28-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCL: Chef Jimmy finally gets around to the Mind-blowingly Dumb Comments made by State Department Spokeswoman Marie Harf last Week—how did this Dimwit get the Job as Number Two Spokesperson at the State Department?” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 03-01-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLI: we conclude our Week pretty much as we began it by discussing the Anti-President, how is opening America for the Death-Stroke from ISIS, and how 1984’s ‘Red Dawn’ Movie has more in Common with the Present than it did back then” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-12-2015 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXII: What the Heck—Chef Jimmy begins a Week of Baked Goods beginning with a Great Recipe for Red, White, and Blue Muffins—Join him!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-13-2015 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXIII: after briefly mentioning the Kevin McCarthy Fiasco in the House last Week, Chef Jimmy shares his Carrot Cake Muffins with the Readership” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-14-2015 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXIV: Chef Jimmy expresses his Feelings about hiring Illegal Aliens in California then breaks out his Applesauce Muffin Recipe since he is on Medical Leave—join him!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-15-2015 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXV: Did Kevin McCarthy drop out of the running for the Speaker because he was schlepping a Colleague or a Staffer PLUS a Cherry Muffin Recipe” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-16-2015 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXVI: After discussing the New Axis Powers—Russia, Iran and Syria—Chef Jimmy shares a Great Recipe for Apple Butter Muffins—hmmm did Mohammad know anything about ‘Apple Butter?’” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-17-2015 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXVII: after asking WHERE OH WHERE President Obama’s Balls might be when it comes to Vladimir Putin, Chef Jimmy presents a Recipe for Healthy Bran Muffins—check it out!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-18-2015 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXVIII: We let China know that if they want us to Promote their Alibaba Website, they need to start sending us Cash underneath the Table but until then, we reserve Judgment PLUS Fresh Cranberry-Nut Muffins” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 05-09-2016 M: “The Mainstream Politicos of BOTH Major Political Parties have ONLY themselves to blame for the Outsider Rebellion seeking to regain Control of the GOP and the Democrat Party—it is a Bit like ‘Game of Thrones’” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXV
- 05-10-2016 T: “I hope the People of West Virginia and Nebraska vote resoundingly for Donald Trump today as he is the ONLY Candidate in the running who will restore America to the Shining City on the Hill and the Beacon of Light it once was” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXVI
- 05-11-2016 W: “A Year-Old Law in California allows Illegal Aliens to practice their ‘Professions,’ which not only denies American Citizens Jobs but is Damned Crazy—NO Wonder Why Millions of Americans love Donald Trump” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXVII
- 05-12-2016 Th: “If Hillary Clinton cannot put Bernie Sanders down, there is NO Way in Hell that she can beat the Illustrious Donald Trump—she drops an Attack Ad on the Donald and the Donald strikes back with something TEN TIMES Worse” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXVIII
- 05-13-2016 F: “A Three-Part History Lesson begins today in which, we learn the TRUTH as to WHY President Harry S. Truman dropped TWO Nuclear Weapons on Japan at the end of World War II—it was NOT Racism!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXIX
- 05-14-2016 S: “Racism was not the Reason why we dropped Two Nuclear Weapons on Japan; we Nuked them because the War in Europe was over, and Tokyo would NOT surrender, and the War would have gone on 2-3 More Years” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXL
- 05-15-2016 Su: “The U.S. rushed to build the Atomic Bomb because the Fear that we and Many had was that Nazi Germany was at least 2-3 Years ahead of us in Research and would have NO Problem using the Bomb on the Allies” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLI
- 10-24-2016 M: “The Fight to save California begins November 8 and no matter which way it goes; we must fight to restore the crumbling State to the Golden One it once was—join me!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCVI
- 10-25-2016 T: “With TWO Weeks to go to Election Day, do not allow the Democrat-controlled News Media to demoralize you into believing Donald J. Trump cannot win the White House—he is going to win!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCVII
- 10-26-2016 W: “The impending Collapse of Obamacare is the Canary in the Coalmine demanding that we vote for Donald Trump and Mike Pence and not for Hillary and Tim Kaine” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCVIII
- 10-27-2016 Th: “Donald J. Trump will be a Representative of the People once he wins the White House, which is WHY News Media on ALL Sides have formed a Coalition to destroy our Champion” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCIX
- 10-28-2016 F: “As the Polls continue to tighten, the Brain-Dead Liberals continue to gnash their Teeth as they seek many ways with which to STEAL the 2016 Election from the American People” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part CM
- 10-29-2016 S: “Chef James tells the World whom he believes handles the Hillary Clinton Campaign Leaked Emails and it might just surprise you—it sure as Hell is NOT the Russians!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMI
- 10-30-2016 Su: “James fears that if Donald Trump becomes the 45th President of the United States, the GOP in the House and Senate will seek to remove him from Office using the Articles of Impeachment” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMII
- 05-08-2017 M: “I still contend that it was terminated DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz who is the malefactor behind the damaging dump of Hillary’s emails—here is why” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXVI
- 05-09-2017 T: “Last October, I told you that Donald Trump was going to win the 2016 Election and that when he did, we would see problems the likes of which, we have not seen since the 1960s” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXVII
- 05-10-2017 W: “Obamacare has to go, and President Donald Trump and the GOP are the only ones who can free us from its shackles” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXVIII
- 05-11-2017 Th: “Fake News tells us that the election of Emmanuel Macron in France is a sign that the American people no longer love or support President Trump—what a crock of crap” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIX
- 05-12-2017 F: “Let us hope that sanity, law and order, and the love of God return to the once great state of California before the Democrat-led merger with Mexico and the Third World concludes” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXX
- 05-13-2017 S: “California must unite in a coalition, so we can begin to throw off the shackles of one-party rule and restore freedom and liberty to the people of our once great state” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXI
- 05-14-2017 Su: “Although the horrendous case of seven-year-old Adrian Jones shocks the senses, what happened to the child is far too common in the United States—what has happened to us as a people?” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXII
- 10-23-2017 M: “Cutting taxes is not enough to ignite the American economy and drive wages up; no, President Trump must begin deporting EVERY illegal alien including the DREAMers” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLII
- 10-24-2017 T: “President Trump, let’s make California great again by federalizing EVERY law enforcement officer so we can begin the long-awaited process of deporting EVERY freeloading noncitizen” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLIII
- 10-25-2017 W: “Now that ISIS is in a state of military collapse, the question is, what can we do to aid the Kurds and how do we neutralize the Iranian threat, the one created by President Obama?” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLIV
- 10-26-2017 Th: “I suspect the NFL owners and commissioner are colluding with one another not about Colin Kaepernick but to lower salaries and slash benefits once the players drive the league into the cellar” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLV
- 10-27-2017 F: “The NFL is but one example of the Left’s multi-level chess game in their bid to coopt and corrupt the United States from within, so they can remake it into a ‘socialist paradise’” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLVI
- 10-28-2017 S: “Obamacare is the biggest travesty the Democrats ever forced on the American people so Republicans, the time is NOW to alleviate us of the burden or face retribution by Steve Bannon in 2018” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLVII
- 10-29-2017 Su: “Democrats believe if they publish enough fake news, propaganda, and spread enough malicious lies, rumors, and falsehoods about President Trump, it will help them in 2018 and 2020—WRONG!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLVIII
- 04-30-2018 M: “Bernie Sanders is channeling FDR’s ‘Second Bill of Rights’ psychosis when he babbles about everyone having the ‘right’ to a federal job paying $15 an hour” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXV
- 05-01-2018 T: “Some ‘Kent States’ along our southern border (as well as some minefields) might halt future illegal alien ‘caravans’ heading to El Norte” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXVI
- 05-02-2018 W: “The end of the United States is closer than we know and all hinges on whether the Deep State is able to remove President Trump, or he finds a way to remain in the White House” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXVII
- 05-03-2018 Th: “Hunger among a confrontational dictator’s military has a strange way of driving them to the bargaining table- is this WHY Kim Jong-Un is now willing to ‘make peace?’” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXVIII
- 05-04-2018 F: “Obama set in motion the scorched earth policies Democrats now use to flood the country will hordes of illegal aliens with which, to maintain power forever- we must thwart them” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIX
- 05-05-2018 S: “Based on the high accuracy of past predictions, I predict here and now that President Trump is going to come out of the attempted Deep State coup smelling like a rose and that the Dems and Media are going down in November” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXX
- 05-06-2018 Su: “What would Michael Malice—author of “Dear Reader”—think about Kim Jong-Un and his overtures to President Donald J. Trump and the West?” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXI
- 10-29-2018 M: “The Democratic Party of the present is sure not the one of the past- NOTHING they do seems to be able to stop the massive butt-whooping they have coming on Election Day” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCVII
- 10-30-2018 T: “Antisemitism is on the rise across the United States but it is not the fault of Donald J. Trump but of the bigoted man who preceded him” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCVIII
- 10-31-2018 W: “The meat salesman said ‘Democrats are going to win BIG on November 6;’ I reminded him that was what he said about the Los Angeles Dodgers and the World Series- I won a thousand bucks” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCIX
- 11-01-2018 Th: “On November 6, we stand at the crossroads at midnight; in one direction we see light and a return to normalcy and a continued booming economy whereas in the other, we see nothing but darkness, pandemics, and moral decay” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCX
- 11-02-2018 F: “Educating one’s workers in a fair and impartial way using nothing but the facts regarding consequences of incorrect votes is a must for all employers who want to help their employees become better citizens” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXI
- 11-03-2018 S: “At first, we determined to vote OUT Senator Dianne Feinstein whereas after careful consideration, we have decided to endorse her and here is why: she won’t survive another six-year term” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXII
- 11-04-2018 Su: “California has ELEVEN ballot propositions in the 2018 Mid-Term Elections, some of which, like Propositions 6, 8, and 12 could do much harm if not voted on in the correct way” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXIII
- 04-29-2019 M: “Ever wonder where Zombies come from? Well, let me tell you and California is the place to see them” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXIX
- 04-30-2019 T: “One thing and one thing only is going to happen in November 2020: Donald Trump will win a landslide victory for a second term” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXC
- 05-01-2019 W: “Compared to the rest of the 2020 Democratic pack, “Corrupt Joe” Biden smells like the proverbial rose” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCI
- 05-02-2019 Th: “Green New Deal is little more than a money-making, economy-killing environmentalist scam” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCII
- 05-03-2019 F: “Unless we sever the lifeline connecting the mainstream media with the Deep State bureaucracy, we risk losing our God-given freedoms and becoming a totalitarian police state” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCIII
- 05-04-2019 S: “If the American taxpayer had to pay his or her taxes directly to federal, state, and local tax authorities, it would be time to pick up the pitchforks and to fire up the torches” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCIV
- 05-05-2019 Su:
CHEF JAMES “JIMMY” HALL’S BLOG POSTS 2015-2020 @ THE AICP-END BLOG:
- 10-14-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-Nine: Chef Jimmy gets his Freshman Chance to do a Post here at the Blog we devote to the Artistic Genius of America’s Greatest Artist, Beverly Carrick” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXVII
- 05-11-2016 W: “Chef Jimmy fantasizes about ‘Club Carrick,’ a Private Fine-Dining Club in which, he would have as Many Beverly Carrick Original Artworks on Display as he could have combined with his Exquisite Gastronomical Creations” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVII
- 10-26-2016 W: “On the Nearly Four-Year Anniversary of the Death of Beverly Carrick let us rectify the Mistake of 2012 by electing Donald J. Trump as the 45th President of the United States this November 8” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXX
- 05-10-2017 W: “Chef Jimmy apologizes—sort of—to our Eastern European friends, friends who might have suffered some insult over our invitation to the art counterfeiters to join in OUR contest” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVIII
- 10-25-2017 W: “Chef Jimmy informs his Russian and Ukrainian friends that he would love to visit the battlefields of World War II as that is where the bulk of the war occurred” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXII
- 05-02-2018 W: “Mark Zuckerberg and other leftists like him need a diaper change, a bottle, a good long nap, and who knows- maybe a good ass-whooping, too?” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCIX
- 10-31-2018 W: “Back when the left first began chipping away at American freedoms, no one ever thought they would take it as far as they have, which is why this Halloween, we invite everyone to join us as anything or anyone they want to be- no exceptions” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXV
SATURDAY, MAY 04, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Peter Gabriel released his next solo effort on June 03, 1983, “Plays Live,” his first live album. Once again, he brought together a who’s who of rock musicians including David Rhodes (guitars), Tony Levin (bass), Jerry Marotta (drums), and Larry Fast (keyboards). This is a stunningly good album and well worth seeking out at your favorite site for music as the artist rises to the occasion as the consummate live artist professional. We know you will enjoy it and urge everyone to seek it out, give it a listen, and then add it to your collection.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Sunday, August 12, 2012:
The sophomore effort by the James Gang came out on July 17, 1970: “James Gang Rides Again.” The band underwent a change on bass and now featured: Joe Walsh (guitars/vocals/keyboards/percussion), Jim Fox (drums/keyboards/vocals and guitars), and new member, Dale Peters (bass/guitars/keyboards/vocals/percussion). The band was revved up and firing on all cylinders and the album generated a good-sized hit that even the Eagles (featuring Joe Walsh, of course) play to this day, “Funk 49.” If you want to hear some of the most heavy-duty rock to come out of the American Midwest, this is one you must add to your collection as it is phenomenal and it is classic. We know you will love it.
Posted @ the Saturday, June 21, 2014 Blog Post B:
Spooky Tooth released its first best of compilation on July 05, 2009, “Lost in My Dreams: Anthology 1968-1974.” As usual, the best of the band is on this CD so if you have yet to buy some of their albums based upon our promotions, well, this is now the time in which to do it. Please seek it out at your favorite site for music so you can enrich your life by enriching your ears; you will be glad you did.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, MAY 04, 2019 BY CHEF JIMMY HALL
“Just the Facts: if the American taxpayer had to pay his or her taxes directly to federal, state, and local tax authorities, it would be time to pick up the pitchforks and to fire up the torches” by Chef Jimmy Hall
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!