TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 135
179. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2022:
President James Madison; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Byron White; U.S. Attorney General Charles Bonaparte; U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta; U.S. Treasury Secretaries Lyman J. Gage and John W. Snow; and Procol Harum featuring Dave Knights:
- 767 Wednesday: St. Paul I ends his reign as the 93rd Roman Catholic Pope. Paul served as pontiff from May 29, 757 until today.
- 1461 Friday: Edward IV is crowned king of England.
- 1519 Saturday: Fellow nobles elect Charles V Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1748 Friday: After a public execution takes place in Amsterdam, the ensuing riot kills more than 200 people.
- 1776 Friday: Continental Army private and bodyguard to General George Washington, Thomas Hickey, convicted of mutiny and sedition goes to the gallows.
- 1778 Sunday: The Revolutionary War Battle of Monmouth took place in New Jersey; it was from this battle that the legend of “Molly Pitcher” arose. It was said that she carried water to injured soldiers and then took over firing her husband’s cannon after he became wounded himself.
- 1807 Sunday: British troops land at Ensenada, Argentina, in a drive to control the backward nation.
- 1820 Wednesday: Tomatoes are proven non-poisonous.
- 1836 Tuesday: James Madison, the fourth president of the United States, died in Montpelier, Virginia, at the age of 85. A Democratic-Republican, he served from March 04, 1809, to March 04, 1817. He also served as the 5th U.S. Secretary of State (served from May 02, 1801, to March 03, 1809, under President Thomas Jefferson) and served his nation as the 2nd Vice President under President James Madison from March 04, 1797, to March 04, 1801. Meanwhile, future 42nd U.S. Treasury Secretary Lyman J. Gage was born in DeRuyter, New York, on this date. First a future Republican and then much later a Democrat, Gage would serve under Presidents William McKinley and Theodore Roosevelt from March 06, 1897, to January 31, 1902.
- 1838 Thursday: Britain’s Queen Victoria was crowned in Westminster Abbey.
- 1855 Thursday: The fraternity, Sigma Chi undergoes founding in North America.
- 1863 Sunday: During the Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln appointed Major General George C. Meade the new commander of the Army of the Potomac, following the resignation of Major General Joseph Hooker.
- 1894 Thursday: Labor Day becomes a Federal holiday.
- 1895 Friday: El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, and Nicaragua form the Central American Union.
- 1896 Sunday: In Pittston, Pennsylvania, at the Newton Coal Company’s Twin Mine Shaft, an explosion causes a massive cave-in devouring 58 miners.
- 1902 Saturday: The United States buys the concession to build the Panama Canal from France for $40 million.
- 1911 Wednesday: Samuel J. Battle became the first African American police officer in New York City on this date.
- 1914 Sunday: Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife, Sophie, were assassinated in Sarajevo by Serb nationalist Gavrilo Princip—the event that sparked World War I.
- 1919 Saturday: The Treaty of Versailles was signed in France, ending the First World War. Elsewhere, in Independence, Missouri, future president Harry S. Truman marred Elizabeth Virginia Wallace.
- 1921 Tuesday: The 46th U.S. Attorney General Charles Bonaparte died in Baltimore County, Maryland, at age 70. A Republican, he served under President Theodore Roosevelt from December 17, 1906, to March 04, 1909.
- 1922 Wednesday: The Irish Civil War began as rival nationalists over the Anglo-Irish Treaty establishing the Irish Free State, which lasted nearly a year, resulting in defeat for anti-treaty forces.
- 1926 Monday: Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz merge their two automotive companies to form Mercedes-Benz.
- 1934 Thursday: Adolf Hitler flies to Essen, Germany, for the commencement of the infamous ‘Night of the Long Knives,” where the SS wiped out the leadership of the SA, the paramilitary storm troopers. Meanwhile, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed the National Housing Act, which established the Federal Housing Administration.
- 1935 Friday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt orders the construction of a vault for the nation’s gold stocks at Fort Knox, Kentucky.
- 1938 Tuesday: In Monterey, California, future 23rd U.S. Secretary of Defense- among other things- Leon Panetta is born. A Democrat, he served under President Barack Obama from July 01, 2011, to February 26, 2013. (it is interesting to note that he was a Republican until 1971 and then a Democrat from 1971 onward).
- 1939 Wednesday: Pan American Airways began regular trans-Atlantic air service with a flight that departed New York for Marseilles, France.
- 1940 Friday: Romania cedes Bessarabia to the Soviet Union. This would put the Romanians firmly in the Axis camp because the communists are always busy at nicking off parts of their weaker neighbors.
- 1941 Saturday: At Kishinev, Russia, German, and Romanian troops murder 11,000 Jews.
- 1942 Sunday: Colonel-General Hermann Hoth’s German Sixth Panzer Army enters the Russian city of Voronezh on this date.
- 1944 Wednesday: The Republican National Convention nominated New York Governor Thomas E. Dewey for president and Ohio Governor John W. Bricker for vice president.
- 1945 Thursday: David Knights, future bassist with the British rock band, Procol Harum[i], is born on this date in Islington, North London, England. Meanwhile, U.S. General Douglas MacArthur announced the end of Japanese resistance in the Philippines.
- 1950 Wednesday: North Korean forces captured Seoul, the capital of South Korea.
- 1951 Thursday: “Amos and Andy” premieres on CBS-TV.
- 1956 Thursday: Factory workers in Poznan, Poland, take to the streets, sparking one of the first major protests against the communist government.
- 1960 Tuesday: In Cuba, Fidel Castro confiscated American-owned oil refineries without compensation.
- 1964 Sunday: Civil rights activist Malcolm X declared, “We want equality by any means necessary” during the Founding Rally of the Organization of Afro-American Unity in New York.
- 1965 Monday: Early Bird (Intelsat I)—the first commercial communications satellite in orbit—commenced operations on this date.
- 1967 Wednesday: During the Six-Day War, Israel annexes East Jerusalem.
- 1968 Friday: President Lyndon Baines Johnson signed the Uniform Monday Holiday Bill, which moved commemorations for Washington’s Birthday, Memorial Day and Veteran’s Day to Monday, creating three-day holiday weekends, beginning in 1971.
- 1969 Saturday: The Stonewall Riots begin in New York City, marking the start of the Gay Rights movement.
- 1971 Monday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) rules 8-0 to overturn the draft-dodging conviction of boxer Cassius Clay aka Muhammad Ali.
- 1972 Wednesday: President Richard M. Nixon announced that ‘no new draftees would serve in Vietnam’ on this date.
- 1976 Monday: The first female applicants entered the U.S. Air Force Academy on this date.
- 1978 Wednesday: The Supreme Court ordered the University of California-Davis Medical School to admit Allan Bakke, a white man who argued he had been a victim of reverse racial discrimination.
- 1987 Sunday: When Iraqi warplanes bomb the Iranian town of Sardasht, this marks the first time in military history when an attack with chemical weapons specifically targets a civilian population.
- 1988 Tuesday: Heavyweight boxer “Iron Mike” Tyson launches a lawsuit to sever ties to manager Bill Clayton.
- 1989 Wednesday: About a million Serbs gathered to mark the 600th anniversary of the Battle of Kosovo in 1389.
- 1993 Monday: The 93rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Byron White left the high court on this date. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of Associate Justice Charles Evans Whittaker. He served from April 12, 1962, until today.
- 1994 Tuesday: President Bill Clinton became the first chief executive in history to set up a personal legal defense fund and ask Americans to contribute to it.
- 1997 Saturday: At the end of the third round of their heavyweight championship fight, boxing officials disqualify Mike Tyson for biting off a piece of Evander Holyfield’s ear. With the disqualification, “Iron Mike’s” record went to 45-3 while “The Real Deal” Evander Holyfield’s record went to 34-3 and helped him retain the WBA world heavyweight boxing title. Tyson would be on the skids for a while following this shocking stunt. Imagine: biting off a chunk of your opponent’s ear and spitting it out on the canvass? What is this- the octagon?
- 2004 Monday: The U.S.-led coalition transferred sovereignty to the interim Iraqi government two days ahead of schedule. Meanwhile, the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) ruled that the War on Terrorism did not give the government a ‘blank check’ to hold a U.S. citizen and foreign-born terror suspects in legal limbo.
- 2006 Wednesday: The 73rd U.S. Treasury Secretary John W. Snow left office on this date. A Republican, he served under President George W. Bush from February 03, 2003, until today.
- 2012 Thursday: South Korea announces that it and Japan will sign a pact that calls for the sharing of sensitive information between the two nations; this is designed to forestall China’s move on lands claimed by them.
- 2013 Friday: Just hours after a federal appeals court freed homosexual couples to obtain marriage licenses in the state of California for the first time in 4.5 years, the four plaintiffs in the U.S. Supreme Court case that overturned the Golden State’s same-sex ‘marriage’ ban tied the knot. Woo-hoo! Meanwhile, for the first time since 2010, gold falls below $1,200 an ounce.
- 2014 Saturday: After tens of thousands of children have crossed the southern border from Central America through Mexico during the past 8 months, President Barack Obama requests $2 billion in emergency measures to deal with the situation and to relocate and resettle the kids through all 50 states.
- 2015 Sunday: Carrying more than two tons of food, provisions, supplies and equipment bound for the International Space Station, an unmanned Space X rocket explodes shortly after launch.
- 2016 Tuesday: At Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport, jihadists go on the offensive by launching simultaneous suicide bombings and machine gun attacks that kill 42 people and wound another 200-plus people. Stay away from this crap hole.
- 2017 Wednesday: ABC and a South Dakota meat producer announced a settlement in a $1.9 billion lawsuit against the network over its reports on a beef product that critics dubbed “pink slime.” Meanwhile, communist China’s President Xi Jinping visits the former British Crown Colony of Hong Kong to mark 20 years since the Brits were forced to turn it over to mainland China.
- 2018 Thursday: The World Health Organization announces that thanks to the new Merck vaccine, the ongoing outbreak of Ebola in the Democratic Republic of the Congo is in containment. Congratulations!
- 2019 Friday: The European Union arrives at a deal with the South American trading block, Mercosur, the biggest trade deal so far swung by the EU. Due to issues between Donald Trump and the EU, the union of European countries much like China, is trying to find alternatives to dealing with the United States.
- 2020 Sunday: The COVID-19 Wuhan Virus Crisis, aka the Kung Flu, aka the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, continues causing problems. Here are the numbers for the globe today: 10,012,244 confirmed cases, 499,486 confirmed deaths, and 5,077,700 confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 2,584,126 confirmed cases, 127,642 confirmed deaths, and 784,319 confirmed recoveries. In the three states in which, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, possesses chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 211,243 confirmed cases, 5,905 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. In Hawaii, here are today’s stats: 872 confirmed cases, 18 confirmed deaths, and 705 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 31,404 confirmed cases, 1,310 confirmed deaths, but much like California- and other Blue States- NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 182,180,494 confirmed cases, +313,473, 3,945,097 confirmed deaths, +5,945 and 166,734,755 confirmed recoveries, +360,793. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,511,636 confirmed cases, UP 16,959 from yesterday’s reporting, 619,595 confirmed deaths, UP 171, [ii] and 28,962,849 confirmed recoveries, UP 35,514. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [iii]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 301,689 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 157,960 deaths
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,817,895 confirmed cases, 63,595 confirmed deaths, and 2,073,180 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,367,298 confirmed cases, 37,772 confirmed deaths, and 2,179,663 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,669 confirmed cases, 516 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 453,217 confirmed cases, 5,957 confirmed deaths, and 225,938 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Delaware: they have 109,700 confirmed cases, 1,694 confirmed deaths, and 107,172 confirmed recoveries. [iv]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 841,196 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,329 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Suriname, 131st country on the list: 21,360 cases of the virus, 512 confirmed deaths and 16,956 confirmed recoveries. [v]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,283.27, DOWN 150.57 points (-0.44%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,500.51, UP 140.12 points (+0.98%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,290.61, UP 9.91 points (+0.23%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $72.70 per barrel, -0.24 (-0.33%). The price of GOLD is $1,775.60 per troy oz., -5.20 (-0.29%) while the price of SILVER is $26.10 per troy ounce, -0.13 (-0.49%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,092.80 per troy oz, -4.80 (-0.44%) while the price of COPPER is $4.26 per pound, -0.02 (-0.43%). [vi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,683.19 per troy oz, -3.00 (-0.11%). [vii] The price of RHODIUM is $19,250.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $582,500.00 per troy oz., -2,500.00 (-0.43%). [viii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000029. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.82. In St. Helena Pound, one greenback equals 0.72 and in (El) Salvadoran Colón, a buck equals 8.75 and in Sao Tomean Dobra, one dollar equals 20,518.10 of theirs.[ix]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.276 per gallon, $2.935 in Florida, $3.997 in Hawaii, and $3.724 in Washington state.[x] Let’s look at one other location- Ohio: $2.966. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Bangladesh: $3.975 per U.S. Gallon. [xi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,460,566,485,971 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. [xii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Poland, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Philippines with $43 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xiii]
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– By our count, today is Day No. 97 for ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 3 since her first visit. Meanwhile, One America News shares the latest statistics on the border disaster: (1) Cost this Day of caring for all these frigging illegal aliens: $510,324,832. Imagine what that money could do for homeless Americans? (2) Total Cost this year of caring for the avalanche of illegal aliens: $195,578,871,808- imagine what that money could do for Americans harmed by the Xi Jinping Bat Flu? (3) Total number of illegal alien vermin who have crossed this year: 2,004,526. Finally, (4) Total number of illegal aliens estimated to be lurking within the back alleyways of the United States (conservative estimate): 36,004,528. We have said since the blog began back in 2009 that we estimated back then between 35-50 million whereas now, we estimate there are between 75-100 illegal aliens sucking away at the teats of the American taxpayers. Round them up and dump them in Mexico City- let the Mexicans deal with them.
- 2021 Monday G: Foreign News / Overseas News II– U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken pressures Israel to make more concessions to the criminal Palestinians while dismissing the Abraham Accords. The man is loser- what more can be said? We learn today that that puling putz Joe Biden may reverse U.S. recognition of the Golan Heights as part of Israel. Wow, Joe. In other foreign and overseas news, we learn that faux ‘first lady’ Dr. Jill Biden will replace her bumbling hubby at the Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Elsewhere, Iran tells the IAEA to f**k off that it’s not going to share any data on its (criminal) nuclear programs until AFTER the U.S. knuckles down and rejoins the JCPOA, the Iran nuclear deal. Meanwhile, former Israeli UN Ambassador Danny Danon says that ‘rejoining the Iranian nuclear deal will threaten the entire (FREE) world.’
- 2021 Monday H: Political News I– Yesterday, Congressman Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district and House minority leader, has released a framework with which to rein in BIG TECH…we shall see. Next, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi is looking to set up a lopsided 13-member panel to ‘investigate’ the events of January 06, 2021, the FALSE FLAG OPERATION created by Pelosi and her sycophants to tar and feather President Donald J. Trump’s supporters and to instill a measure of fear into any weak-kneed Republican who had any thoughts on going against the fraudulent 2020 Presidential Election results. One day, “Mumbles” is going to pay a big price for her perfidy.
- 2021 Monday I: Political News II– Former Congressman Jim Renacci, R-OH 16th congressional district, has thrown his hat in the ring to challenge pathetic RINO Governor Mike DeWine. Good. This POS must lose his seat. Next, Manhattan prosecutors announce what we all know- they are not going to charge President Donald J. Trump with any crimes as there are NO crimes with which to charge him unless they begin making crap up. It was all a political ploy just as threatening now to investigate Don Jr.’s so-called ‘posse.’ Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump expresses his disappointment with former U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr who has demonstrated that he is little more than another piece of the swamp-dwelling vermin.
- 2021 Monday J: Political News III– A new Oxford University poll says that ONLY 29-percent of Americans trusts the mainstream media. Next, Chicago Mayor Lori “Frog-Face” Lightfoot, CPUSA, blames others for what is going on in the Windy City. Over the past weekend, 78 people were shot and seven killed. “Frog-Face” Lightfoot continues blaming everyone else for her own stupidity and ignorance. People of Chicago, hold a special election and get this nut-bag out of the mayor’s office. Elsewhere, Governor Kristi Noem, R-SD, visited Mt. Rushmore and blasted the (Obama)-Biden administration for its refusal to allow fireworks at the fabled mountain this year. The Bidenistas claim there is some threat of fire danger while we know he is shutting it down because it’s patriotic.
- 2021 Monday K: Fourth Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award Updates– Today, I Chef B.H. Cznystekinki put Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell and former U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr on the list. Senator McConnell, well, he’s always been a rat although at times he seems to grow a spine and then returns to being vermin. As for AG Barr, we genuinely thought that he was an ally on President Donald J. Trump but folks, he’s just as big a rat as is his buddy, “Cocaine Mitch.” They can continue saying that 2020 was the FAIREST ELECTION in the history of the United States but let me put it like this: IF what happened to Trump happened to the Democrats, they would still be burning everything down and screeching like the gutter snipes they are for blood.
- 2021 Monday L: Moron News I– Little Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, CPUSA 14th congressional district blows off concerns of rising violent crime as the little bug-eyed dimwit continues braying like the left-wing sheeple that she is, “DEFUND THE POLICE, DEFUND THE POLICE, DEFUND THE POLICE!” Look, b***h, just shut your dumb-ass mouth.
- 2021 Monday: Last night Joe Biden was bombing Iranian targets in Syria and Iraq. Have we entered into a state of war today? Stick around and find out with us…
- 2022 Tuesday: Stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0875 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Ocotillos at Sundown.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album coming out of the Capitol Records archives is “Summer Dreams” by the Beach Boys, a record that hit record store shelves on July 01, 1990. You have 18 wonderful cuts beginning with (1) “I Get Around” (2) “Surfin’ USA” (3) “Fun, Fun, Fun” (4) “Little Deuce Coupe” (5) “Surfin’ Safari” (6) “Help Me, Rhonda” (7) “California Girls” (8) “Don’t Worry Baby” (9) “When I Grow Up to be a Man” (10) “Dance, Dance, Dance” (11) “The Little Girl I Once Knew.” Next, we have (12) Barbara Ann” (13) “Good Vibrations,” (14) “Sloop John B.” (15) “You’re So Good to Me” (16) “God Only Knows” (17) “Then I Kissed Her” (18) “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” (19) “Heroes and Villains” and (20) “Wild Honey.” The final tunes begin with (21) “Do It Again” (22) “Friends” (23) “Darlin’” (24) “Bluebirds over the Mountain” (25) “I Can Hear Music” (26) “Breakaway” (27) “Cotton Fields” and (28) “California Dreamin’.” If you love this band as much as we love it, you will love this album so folks, we hope you seek it out at your favorite haunt for nothing but the best in music- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-28-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 3,868. Chef Brian Carrick.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Procol Harum, David Knights, President James Madison, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Byron White, U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, U.S. Attorney General Charles Bonaparte, Israeli UN Ambassador Danny Danon, Congressman Kevin McCarthy, President Donald J. Trump, Former Congressman Jim Renacci, Governor Kristi Noem, U.S. Treasury Secretary Lyman J. Gage, U.S. Treasury Secretary John W. Snow, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Build the Wall and Deport them All, Joe Biden, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Faux ‘First Lady’ Dr. Jill Biden, IAEA, International Atomic Energy Agency, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Governor Mike DeWine, U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr, Chicago Mayor Lori “Frog-Face” Lightfoot, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr, COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats Of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Fourth Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award Updates, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, St. Helena Pound, (El) Salvadoran Colón, Sao Tomean Dobra, Ohio Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Bangladeshi Petrol Price, Mike Tyson v. Evander Holyfield, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Paul I, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, “Iron Mike” Tyson, Evander “The Real Deal” Holyfield, Mexican Peso, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Chef Brian Carrick,
[i] We began promoting the music of both Procol Harum and Robin Trower along with Gary Brooker beginning on Monday, 16-March-2015 through Sunday, 31-May-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your growing music collection.
[ii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[viii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.