TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 139
174. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JUNE 23, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren; U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Warren E. Burger; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas; U.S. Attorney General William P. Rodgers; U.S. Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick M. Shanahan; U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rodgers; U.S. Treasury Secretary Fred M. Vinson; U.S. Secretaries of War William Wilkins and George W. McCrary; the Atlanta Rhythm Section featuring Paul Goddard, the Beatles featuring Stuart Sutcliffe, the Grateful Dead featuring Robert Hunter, the Kinks featuring Peter Quaife, and “My Sharona” by the Knack:
- 930 Friday: The oldest parliament in the world, Iceland, forms on this date.
- 964 Saturday: The reign of the 131st Roman Catholic Pope Benedict V ends on this date and that of his successor, Pope Leo VIII begins. Benedict first became pontiff on May 22, 964 and guided his Holy Flock from then until today. His successor, Leo VIII, would continue from today until March 01, 965.
- 1314 Saturday: In the First War of Scottish Independence, the Battle of Bannockburn—south of Stirling—commences.
- 1611 Thursday: The mutinous crew of Henry Hudson’s fourth voyage sets Hudson, his son and seven loyal crewmembers adrift in a boat in what is now Hudson Bay—no one ever heard from them again.
- 1713 Friday: The French residents of Acadia are given one year to declare allegiance to Britain or leave Nova Scotia.
- 1724 Friday: Russia and Turkey sign the Treaty of Constantinople ending the conflict between them and giving Russia the right to protect Christians on pilgrimage to the Holy sites of the Middle East.
- 1757 Thursday: Forces of the East India Company led by Robert Clive won the Battle of Plassey, which effectively marked the beginning of the British Colonial rule in India.
- 1776 Sunday: The final draft of the Declaration of Independence is submitted to the Continental Congress.
- 1794 Monday: Catherine the Great permits Jews to settle in Kiev in the Ukraine.
- 1812 Tuesday: Britain, unaware that America had declared war against it five days earlier, rescinded its policy on neutral shipping, a major issue of contention between the two countries.
- 1821 Saturday: Dutch troops break down the final resistance at Palembang, Indonesia.
- 1836 Thursday: Congress approved the Deposit Act, which contained a provision for turning over surplus federal revenue to the states.
- 1860 Saturday: A congressional resolution authorized creation of the United States Government Printing Office, which opened the following year. The U.S. Secret Service forms on this date.
- 1865 Friday: At Fort Towson, Oklahoma Territory, General Stand Waite—who was also a Cherokee chief—surrenders the last sizable Confederate Army to the Union troops. Meanwhile, the 19th U.S. Secretary of War William Wilkins died. A Jacksonian Democrat, he Served under President John Tyler from February 15, 1844, to March 04, 1845.
- 1868 Tuesday: Christopher Latham Sholes received a patent for an invention he called the ‘Type-Writer.’ It featured a QWERTY keyboard and was the first commercially successful typewriter.
- 1888 Saturday: Abolitionist Frederick Douglass received one vote from the Kentucky delegation at the Republican convention in Chicago, Illinois, effectively making him the first black candidate to have his name placed in nomination for U.S. president; however, the nomination went to Benjamin Harrison.
- 1890 Monday: In St. Joseph, Mo., former 33rd U.S. Secretary of War George McCrary dies. A Republican, he served under President Rutherford B. Hayes from March 12, 1877, to December 09, 1879.
- 1892 Thursday: The Democratic National Convention in Chicago nominated former President Grover Cleveland on the first ballot.
- 1904 Thursday: President Theodore Roosevelt was nominated for a second term of office at the Republican National Convention in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1913 Monday: In Norfolk, N.Y., future 55th U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rodgers is born. A Republican, he served under President Richard M. Nixon from January 22, 1969, to September 03, 1973. Rodgers would also serve the nation as its 63rd U.S. attorney general doing so under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from October 23, 1957, to January 20, 1961, and then would become secretary of state.
- 1926 Wednesday: The College Board administers the first SAT exam.
- 1931 Tuesday: Aviators Wiley Post and Harold Gatty took off from New York on a round-the-world flight that lasted eight days and 15 hours.
- 1934 Saturday: After defeating the neighboring nation of Albania, Fascist Italy asserted its right to colonize the Balkan country. The Albanians are backwards so Italian tutelage might benefit them. Hail, Il Duce!
- 1938 Thursday: The Civil Aeronautics Authority was established.
- 1940 Sunday: Nazi leader Adolf Hitler tours newly conquered Paris in occupied France. Elsewhere, Stuart Sutcliffe, future bassist with the EARLY Beatles[i], is born in Edinburgh, Scotland on this date. When he died at age 21, Paul McCartney would move from guitar to bass.
- 1941 Monday: Famed lyricist for the Grateful Dead[ii], Robert Hunter, was born on this date in Arroyo Grande, California. Over the course of his lengthy career, Hunter would pen the lyrics to some of the greatest tunes in rock-and-roll history. “Box of Rain,” “Friend of the Devil,” “Sugar Magnolia,” “Casey Jones,” “Cumberland Mine,” and “Dupree’s Diamond Blues.” Add to that tunes like “Eyes of the World,” “Jack Straw,” “Tennessee Jed,” “Easy Wind,” you name it, he wrote it, and man do we love these amazing tunes.
- 1942 Tuesday: The first selections for the gas chambers at Auschwitz take place on a train loaded with Jews from Paris.
- 1944 Friday: During World War II, the RAF discovers where Werner von Braun’s V1-V2 rocket base is located at Peenemunde; soon, they will begin bombing it.
- 1945 Saturday: Future member of the Atlanta Rhythm Section[iii]–Paul Goddard (bass/backing vocals 1971-1983 / 2011-2014)—is born on this date. During the early 1970s and into the mid-1970s, ARS would rule the airwaves with a string of classic hits and better yet, are still performing into the 2020s.
- 1946 Sunday: The 53rd U.S. Treasury Secretary Fred M. Vinson stepped down from office on this date in preparation for moving up to the United States Supreme Court. A Democrat, he served under President Harry S. Truman from July 23, 1945, until today.
- 1947 Monday: The Senate joined the House in overriding President Harry S. Truman’s veto of the Taft-Hartley Act, designed to limit the power of organized labor.
- 1948 Wednesday: Future conservative and 106th justice on the U.S. Supreme Court, Clarence Thomas, is born in Savannah, Georgia. President George H.W. Bush nominated him to fill the seat of Justice Thurgood Marshall. He began serving on the high court on October 23, 1991, and is still there, much to the anger and hate of America’s liberals.
- 1950 Friday: Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 2501, a DC-4, crashed into Lake Michigan with the loss of all 58 people aboard her.
- 1952 Monday: The U.S. Air Force bombed power plants on the Yalu River, North Korea, during the Korean War.
- 1956 Saturday: Gamal Abdel Nasser was elected president of Egypt.
- 1964 Tuesday: Following the resignation of Henry Cabot Lodge as the U.S. envoy to Vietnam, the Johnson administration sent Maxwell Taylor to take his place.
- 1966 Thursday: Law enforcement officers in Democrat-controlled Mississippi dispersed civil rights marchers using tear gas to accomplish their means.
- 1967 Friday: President Lyndon B. Johnson and Soviet Premier Alexei Kosygin held the first of two meetings at Glassboro State College in New Jersey.
- 1968 Sunday: A syndicated newspaper column by Joseph Kraft coined the term, “Middle America.”
- 1969 Monday: The 97th overall justice and 15th Chief Justice Warren E. Burger was sworn in by the man he was succeeding, Earl Warren (88th overall U.S. Supreme Court justice and the 14th chief justice). Meanwhile, in the 8th round of their heavyweight title fight, “Smokin’ Joe” Frazier scores a RTD over Jerry Quarry at 3:00 minutes of Round 7 in a scheduled 15-round bout. Frazier retained the NYSAC heavyweight boxing title and improved his record to 24-0. As for the “Bellflower Bomber,” his record went to 31-3-4.
- 1972 Friday: President Richard M. Nixon and White House chief of staff, H.R. Haldeman discussed a plan to use the CIA to obstruct the FBI’s Watergate investigation. Revelation of the tape recording of this conversation sparked Nixon’s resignation. President Nixon signed into law Title IX, which barred discrimination based on sex for “any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.”
- 1979 Saturday: The rock group, the Knack[iv], release the monster hit, “My Sharona.” The Knack would explode onto the scene, monopolize the radio waves for a few months, and then would disappear equally as quick, following the release of their second album, “But the Little Girls Understand.” Sad but awesome.
- 1983 Thursday: The United States Supreme Court rules that Congress cannot veto presidential decisions. A half century or so later, things seem a bit different.
- 1985 Sunday: All 329 people aboard an Air India Boeing 747 died when the plane crashed into the Atlantic Ocean near Ireland because of a bomb authorities believe was planted by Sikh separatists.
- 1986 Monday: House Speaker Thomas “Tip” O’Neill refuses to allow President Ronald Reagan to address the body. Nancy Pelosi would do this to President Donald J. Trump in 2019. Democrats do this to Republicans but never the other way around.
- 1988 Thursday: James E. Hansen, a climatologist at the Goddard Institute for Space Studies, told a senate panel that global warming of the earth caused by the “greenhouse effect” was a reality.
- 1990 Saturday: Moldova declares independence from the collapsing Soviet Union.
- 1993 Wednesday: In a case that drew widespread attention, Lorena Bobbitt of Prince William County, Virginia, sexually mutilated her husband, John, after he allegedly raped her. A jury later acquitted Mr. Bobbitt of marital sexual assault while Lorena was later acquitted by reason of insanity of malicious wounding.
- 1994 Thursday: South Africa reclaims its seat in the United Nations General Assembly.
- 1995 Friday: Dr. Jonas Salk, the medical pioneer who developed the first vaccine to halt the crippling rampage of polio, died in La Jolla, California, at the age of 80.
- 2003 Monday: Apple Computer Inc. unveiled the new Power Mac desktop computer on this date.
- 2004 Wednesday: The U.S. proposed that North Korea agree to a series of nuclear disarmament measures over a three-month period in exchange for economic benefits.
- 2005 Thursday: Roger Ebert received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 2009 Tuesday: Hardening the U.S. reaction to Iran’s disputed elections and bloody aftermath, President Barack Obama condemned the violence against protesters and lent his strongest support yet to their accusations that the hardline victory was a fraud. Yet, when riots broke out, Obama did nothing for the Iranian people yet managed to meddle in every other nation experiencing the “Arab Spring.” What a guy. Elsewhere, “Tonight Show” sidekick Ed McMahon died in Los Angeles at age 86.
- 2010 Wednesday: 76 are dead and hundreds missing after a train crash in a ravine in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Elsewhere, in Copenhagen, Denmark, Peter Quaife, original bassist with the British rock band, the Kinks, died from the effects of kidney illness; he was 66-years-old. When are the remaining Kinks- Ray, Dave, and Mick going to reunite? We are still waiting.
- 2011 Thursday: Japan’s Iwate Prefecture experiences a 6.7-magnitude earthquake.
- 2012 Saturday: As part of a build-up to the London 2012 Summer Olympics, 100,000 people attend a two-day rock festival at Hackney Marshes.
- 2013 Sunday: In South Africa, former President Nelson Mandela continues receiving treatment for a severe lung infection, leaving him in critical condition. Elsewhere, Edward Snowden, the National Security Agency contractor behind the disclosures of the U.S. government’s sweeping surveillance programs, left Hong Kong for Moscow with the stated intention of seeking asylum in Ecuador; however, Snowden ended up remaining in Moscow most likely because Vladimir Putin wanted to keep him there so he could milk him for information.
- 2014 Monday: “Nymphaea,” a painting in Claude Monet’s “Water Lilies” series, is auctioned today for a price of $54 million; this is only the second-highest price paid for a Monet – another painting in the series sold in 2008 for $80.3 million at auction.
- 2015 Tuesday: Amazon.com joins the bandwagon against the Confederate flag following the shooting committed by Dylann Storm Roof the previous week. Although many Americans see, the flag as part of the nation’s history—from the Civil War—many among the American people see it as a symbol of racism and want it removed. Elsewhere, NASA’s Mars Odyssey completed its 60,000th orbit around the Red Planet. The spacecraft entered orbit around the fourth planet from the Sun on October 23, 2001.
- 2016 Thursday: On this date, the people of Great Britain flock to the polls to vote in the Brexit Referendum. The majority of Brits vote to leave the corrupt European Union which sets in motion near-constant problems among younger Brits who don’t want to go and with the EU who wants them to stay no matter what.
- 2017 Friday: President Donald J. Trump signed a bill making it easier for the Department of Veterans Affairs to fire problematic employees, part of a push to overhaul an agency struggling to serve millions of military vets.
- 2018 Saturday: Two assassination attempts in two African countries on this date. First, in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, an explosion occurs as President Emerson Mnangagwa speaks to the Zimbabwean people, killing at least 2 in attendance and wounds at least another 50. Next, in the Ethiopian capital of Addis Ababa, an explosion occurs as Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed speaks, killing at least two and wounds another 150. ISIS? Probably. Meanwhile, in Thailand, for some reason 12 boys and their soccer coach find themselves trapped by rising floodwaters in the Tham Luong Nang Nam Cave complex. After being discovered inside nine days later, an international rescue attempt would get underway and eventually, all of them would make it back to the surface.
- 2019 Sunday: Upset Czechs, numbering around 250,000 take to the streets- not for a Black Lives Matter protest but because they are angry at the nation’s Prime Minister Andrej Babis. The protest occurs in Letna Plain Park and is the biggest public protest since the days when the communists ruled the country. Elsewhere, U.S. Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick M. Shanahan stepped down from his position on this date. A member of NO political party, he served under President Donald J. Trump from January 01,2019 until today.
- 2020 Tuesday: The FBI announces that the rope- not calling it a NOOSE- found in NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace’s garage has been there since last October. Since the garage assignments were only made recently, they cast doubt on the ‘act’ being deliberate. We will keep the readership posted. UPDATE ON PREVIOUS STORY: HATE CRIME HOAX. Next, the European Union says it ‘may ban Americans from visiting Europe’ over COVID-19 concerns. Okay. Finally, President Trump visits the southern border to celebrate more than 200 miles of new border wall going up and the fact that numbers of illegal aliens attempting to cross is down by 86-percent. At a Students for Trump rally in Arizona, it is clear the president has loads of support.
- 2020 Tuesday A: The Kung Flu, aka the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, aka the COVID-19 Wuhan Virus Crisis, aka all manner of other names, continues causing problems. Here are today’s stats for the globe: 9,154,232 confirmed cases, 473,650 confirmed deaths, and 4,585,022 confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 2,373,274 confirmed cases, 122,654 confirmed deaths, and 735,365 confirmed recoveries. In the three states in which the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM- has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, Golden State first: 183,073 confirmed cases, 5,580 confirmed deaths, but as has become the norm, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom won’t release the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on him! Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 816 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 669 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor David Ige for refusing to play Blue State politics. Finally, in left-wing moron Governor Jay Inslee’s Evergreen State, here are the stats: 29,350 confirmed cases, 1,284 confirmed deaths, but NO reported confirmed recoveries. The lack of information about recoveries tells one all they need to know.
- 2020 Tuesday B: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: the DOW Jones Industrial Average: 26,156.10, UP 131.14 points (0.50%); next, for the NASDAQ: 10,131.37, UP 74.89 points (0.74%); and the S&P 500: 3,131.29, UP 13.43 points (0.43%).
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 180,332,533 confirmed cases, +412,323, 3,906,323 confirmed deaths, +8,023 and 165,060,517 confirmed recoveries, +43,753. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,445,714 confirmed cases, UP 9,994 from yesterday’s reporting, 618,184 confirmed deaths, UP 352,[v] and 28,843,610 confirmed recoveries, UP 28,483. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 300,278 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 159,371 deaths
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,812,141 confirmed cases, 63,416 confirmed deaths, and 2,071,660 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,361,605 confirmed cases, 37,656 confirmed deaths, and 2,170,999 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,387 confirmed cases, 515 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 450,554 confirmed cases, 5,889 confirmed deaths, and 224,948 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., West Virginia: they have 163,689 confirmed cases, 2,872 confirmed deaths, and 158,860 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign Covid Stats Of The Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 840,225 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,191 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Réunion, 126th country on the list: 29,502 cases of the virus, 226 confirmed deaths and 27,585 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,874.24, DOWN 71.34 points (-0.21%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,271.73, UP 18.46 points (+0.13%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,241.84, DOWN 4.60 points (-0.11%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $73.24 per barrel, +0.16 (+0.22%). The price of GOLD is $1,777.40 per troy oz., -6.00 (-0.34%) while the price of SILVER is $25.91 per troy ounce, -0.20 (-0.75%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,084.20 per troy oz, -2.30 (-0.21%) while the price of COPPER is $4.32 per pound, -0.01 (-0.21%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,612.16 per troy oz, -0.64 (-0.02%).[x] The price of RHODIUM is $19,750.00 per troy oz., -250.00 (-1.25%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $582,500.00 per troy oz., -2,500.00 (-0.43%). [xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000030. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.18. In Norwegian Krone, one greenback equals 8.53 and in Omani Rial, a buck equals 0.39 and in Tongan Pa’anga, one dollar equals 2.31 of theirs.[xii]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.243 per gallon, $2.941 in Florida, $3.982 in Hawaii, and $3.652 in Washington state.[xiii] Let’s look at one other location- New Hampshire: $2.952. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Sudan: $3.921 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,440,917,002,371 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Thailand, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Germany with $75 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xvi]
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– By our count, today is Day No. 92 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, aka Willie Brown’s mattress, to be in charge of the border and yet to have shown up for a single day’s work. Still, a new pronouncement says that “Kooky Kamala” is going to tour the border this Friday so she can see the mayhem for herself. Of course, this comes after last week’s announcement by President Donald J. Trump and Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, that the pair would tour the border next Wednesday, June 30, with at least 12-15 other Republicans. President Trump says- and rightfully so- that ‘Kooky Kamala Harris would NEVER have visited the southern border IF Trump had not announced that he was going.’ Amen. In other border calamity news, the Biden regime is going to give illegal aliens who failed to show up for their ASYLUM HEARINGS a second bite at the apple by welcoming deportees back to try again. F**king Joe.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Next, here are the numbers from One America News that shows both the cost of caring for millions of illegal aliens as well as the magnitude of this unnecessary disaster: (1) Total Cost this Day of caring for the Illegal Aliens $529,629,760. (2) Total Amount this Year of caring for Illegal Aliens: $190,118,690,816. (3) Total number of illegal aliens who have crossed in 2021: 1,948,564. Finally, (4) Total ESTIMATED number of illegals in the United States: 35,948,564.[xvii] (Note- we have estimated since the inception of this blog that there were between 35-and-50 million illegals in the United States- back in 2009, no less- whereas now, we believe we have 75-100 million illegals in the United States and the numbers only continue growing. Time to call in pest control services).
- 2021 Wednesday H: Foreign News / Overseas News– A Russian warship fired warning shots at a Royal Navy vessel transiting the Black Sea. Meanwhile, the Intel community prophesies that the Afghan government could ‘topple’ within months of the U.S. pullout. Folks, we have been there more than 20 frigging years and if the SOBs are not prepared by now to fight their own war, then it demonstrates the entire thing was a waste of resources and lives. Elsewhere, reports have arisen saying that Russian naval vessels have approached within 2 dozen miles off the coast of various Hawaiian islands as they continue pushing the bounds and gathering intelligence. What is clear is that NO one fears the ‘slobberer-in-chief,’ “Cho-Mo Joe’ Biden sitting in the White House basement spanking his wank. (Like son, like father, we guess). (Note- we expect that a new Axis of Russia, the Chi-Coms, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, and second- and third-line allies of these nations will soon launch actions across the world because “Pro-China Joe” Biden is going to do NOTHING in response. We mean, why would they not? It’s open hunting season against the U.S.)
- 2021 Wednesday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– USC and the Rand Corp. show the results of a recent study that excessive lockdowns and restrictions related to the Wuhan Virus Crisis caused more problems than they helped. Of course, the libs have no desire to hear this but it’s true- depression, emotional issues, alcohol and drug abuse, apathy and suicide went up, up, and UP. Elsewhere, 153 staff members of a Methodist hospital in Houston have either been fired or been forced to resign over their refusal to take the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines. Stand strong, people, stand strong. Next, further reinforcing the beliefs of millions of Americans that the vaccines are either unnecessary or dangerous or both, the malevolent little dwarf, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci rushes out to claim the ‘Delta variant of the Chi-Vi is deadly but getting one of the vaccinations will protect one from its ravages.’ Right on time there, “Phony Tony.” (Note- when is this lying POS going to be fired? His time is up, folks).
- 2021 Wednesday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– Senator Joni Ernst, R-IA, says that Joe Biden should have pressed the Chin harder over answers as to the origins of the China Virus. Good for you, senator. Next, regarding the evil ‘Delta variant’ of the Xi Jinping Pox, health authorities are telling us that both AstraZeneca and Pfizer are effective at combatting this new, fearsome variant from the Wuhan Bat Lab. In other Chi-Com Virus news, the U.S. government seized an unauthorized shipment of Chairman Xi Kung Flu vaccines heading to Mexico.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent and Stolen Election News-Oregon County officials have visited the ongoing Arizona 2020 Election audit so they can possibly replicate it in their counties. Next, Michigan Republicans want to replicate an Arizona-style election audit in their state. We say, “Go for it!”
- 2021 Wednesday L: Joe Biden News– Slobbering Joe Biden blames young people for sabotaging his efforts to get 70-percent of the American people vaccinated with one of the Chi-Vi vaccines roaming the land. The more information that continues coming to light showing numerous adverse effects- especially on young people- the less people are inclined to get the shots. NO MORE, JOE! Meanwhile, Joe Biden nominates Cindy McCain to a U.N. post- the Food and Agriculture post, an ambassador-level position.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Political News I– Twenty-two GOP state attorneys general are fighting to protect the Hyde Amendment from rampaging Democrats who want to blacken everyone’s soul by using taxpayer dollars to fund the PRO-DEATH MOVEMENT. God bless them. Next, the National Security Agency- the NSA- is reaching out to the private sector to help them combat hackers. Speaking of hackers, esteemed (yeah, right) FBI boss Christopher Wray is encouraging hacked businesses not to pay the hackers ransoms. Okay, what can they do? What is the FBI doing on behalf of American businesses?
- 2021 Wednesday N: Political News II– In New York City’s mayoral race, candidate Adams widens lead over nearest competitors Wiley and Garcia while Andrew Yang throws in the towel. Sorry, Andrew, it appears you are as electable as is Robert Francis “Beto the Bullshitter” O’Rourke. Maybe you should return to Taiwan? In other political news, a majority of Republican voters say that ‘Critical Race Theory is a definite danger to the republic as founded.’ Amen. Meanwhile, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis has signed a new bill forcing colleges and universities to teach the EVILS of communism to their students. About damned time.
- 2021 Wednesday O: Political News III– Next week, we hear that the United States and the communist Chin are holding some sort of talks. Next, political genius Dick Morris says that ‘Donald J. Trump is confident that the media will break its silence on the election audits.’ Elsewhere, Senator Josh Hawley says it’s time to hire 100,000 new police officers to combat the rising crime wave. Amen. Elsewhere, a new Rasmussen poll says that 41-percent of the American people do not believe that Joe Biden ‘won’ the 2020 Presidential Election ‘fair and square.’ NO one we know does. The guy bragged about having the largest voter theft organization in the history of the country. Time to remove him from office. Meanwhile, as Georgia Democrats continue screeching and wailing about the clean-up of the voter rolls in the Peach State, Governor Brian Kemp, RINO-GA, says that his government is following federal law ad it cleans up its voting rolls.
- 2021 Wednesday P: Political News IV– RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel says, ‘let’s concentrate on winning 2022 before we begin worrying about 2024.’ Amen. Next, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says that ‘without an increase in the debt ceiling, the United States could default on its debts by early August.’ This would collapse the country. Jesus Christ, folks, the spiral of debt continues spinning like the spinning wheel spins (so sang Blood, Sweat & Tears back in the early 1970s).
- 2021 Wednesday Q: U.S. Supreme Court News– The U.S. Supreme Court in an 8-1 decision handed the foul-mouthed cheerleader a big win today reaffirming the rights of Americans to freedom of speech.
- 2021 Wednesday R: Joe Biden Regime News I– Joe Biden’s up to his old tricks once again babbling on about how he is going to do something about gun violence. He goes after lawful gun owners while giving thugs and gangbangers a pass on shooting one another in the streets. What a loser. Next, a new poll says that 56-percent of the American people do not support the Biden regime’s screwed up handling of the Israeli-Palestinian issue. We believe that’s true. Most Americans want to see the Palestinians obliterated off the face of the globe so the entire Middle East could enjoy an extended peace. It’s clear that Joe Biden loves the Palestinian Untermensch. (Note- must be money going into Joe’s back pocket somewhere in the money-go-round).
- 2021 Wednesday S: Joe Biden Regime News II– The Joe Biden regime is launching a new campaign to go after ‘devious and crooked’ gun dealers whom they believe are selling guns out the backdoor to criminals and others who cannot own them. Joe wants to take guns away from law-abiding criminals while doing nothing to go after criminals who misuse stolen guns to commit heinous crimes. Once again, we have yet another prime example of how the people ‘elected’ to lead us hate our guts. Joe says the Second Amendment does not permit the ownership of cannons and other weapons but if you read the amendment, it does not specify what types of weapons one can own. We favor constitutional carry and have taken great pains to make sure when the “Joestapo” shows up at the door, they won’t find our guns. F**k them.
- 2021 Wednesday T: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– The Pentagon rejects the charge that the U.S. military has gone WOKE. By saying they have ‘not gone WOKE’ when everyone knows they have demonstrated beyond the shadow of a doubt that the Pentagon has drunk long and deep from the well of toxic WOKE Kool-Aid. Not a suitable time to enlist in the military folks. We will wait until President Donald J. Trump returns to the White House, hopefully soon. Elsewhere, a Loudoun County school board meeting in Virginia goes all to hell as people protesting the gender insanity being forced on their kids get hauled away in handcuffs to the hoosegow including parent Jon Tigges who came on the Tucker Carlson program on Fox News Channel. The fuzz declared the meeting attended by hundreds of American patriots an ‘unlawful assembly’ and waded into the midst of the attendees, fighting with people who most likely have been BIG SUPPORTERS of the cops up until now. Look for that to change. Finally, as the LGBTQIA+ Nazis continue demanding we pay attention to the pronouns preferred by all the snowflakes and twinkies out there, let’s just call everyone, “Comrade.” Is that acceptable?
- 2021 Wednesday U: Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– Former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin to be sentenced this Friday. Everyone expects him to be sent away for 30 years. We expect him to get a retrial, especially as how the judge allowed corrupt individuals onto the jury and that insane racist skank, Congresswoman Maxine “Prune Face” Waters, CPUSA-CA 43rd congressional district, went to Minneapolis the weekend prior to the verdict coming in and ginned up the threat of violence IF the jury acquitted Officer Chauvin. “Prune Face” should be doing time in a federal slammer for jury tampering.
- 2021 Wednesday V: U.S. House of Representatives News– Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, R-CO 3rd congressional district, has put forth a bill censuring the slobberer-in-chief, Joe Biden, over his criminal mishandling of the crisis along the southern border.
- 2021 Wednesday W: U.S. Senate News– The U.S. Senate GOP successfully smacked down H.R. 1, aka S. 1- the “For the People Act” aka the “John Lewis Voting Rights Act” via a unified stance. This is great because it would allow the Democrats to federalize the system of elections that would be little more than a blatant power grab.[xviii]
- 2021 Wednesday X: Maryland State News– Former DNC bigwig Tom Perez, DS, has thrown his hat into the ring for governor of the Old-Line State. Wow. This guy is nothing more than a political hack much like the Clinton bagman, Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, who is trying to become the governor of Virginia again.
- 2021 Wednesday Y: Sports News– Organizers for the upcoming 2021 Summer Olympics in Tokyo announced today that they are banning alcohol sales and prohibiting fans from getting autographs from their favorite Olympians. Next, defensive lineman for the Las Vegas Raiders Carl Nassib comes out as the first active openly gay player in the NFL. Big whoop, he will be taking showers by himself from this point henceforth. At least Michael Sam had to go to Canada to play and up there, he didn’t last long. We expect Nassib will be out of the league within a year or two.
- 2021 Wednesday Z: Observation of the Day– This segment segues in perfectly. All this talk about trannys- chicks with dicks– competing in the Olympics is insane just as it is for every other level of sports. IF women must compete with sick boys claiming to be girls (like that ‘looker’ from New Zealand, the weightlifter), girls should be allowed to ‘dope.’ If they can dope, then they can stand an even chance at defeating this emotionally mixed-up boys; otherwise, it’s time to create a third category of sports- TRANNY SPORTS. We have the ‘Special Olympics,’ let’s have the “Tranny Olympics.” I bet more people would watch the ‘Tranny Olympics’ because who doesn’t like watching a good carnival freak show? We know we do.
- 2021 Wednesday AA: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– Super Lotto Draw #3571 has a $57 million on the line tonight. Meanwhile, the Powerball Draw #857 has a $63 million pot up for grabs so please, stick around and see the results. Here are the numbers for the Super Lotto: 04, 09, 38, 40, 41, and Mega 25. Out of 133,078 winning tickets, the highest winners were 25 people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $983 apiece. Next, here are the results for the Powerball: 13, 20, 40, 51, 63, and Powerball 01. Out of 43,922 winning tickets in California, the highest winners was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $25,624.
- 2022 Thursday: Here is where we were ONE YEAR AGO TODAY when Chef Vladdie was doing the week: How soon before the new American ‘Gestapo’ (the Joestapo) shows up in the middle of the night, flashing their Nacht und Nebel badges to signify we no longer have any rights and can be arrested in the dead of darkness? Remember: there are more than 75 million of us and it’s going to take them several years before they can accomplish the highly lampooned but equally true “Replacement Theory,” you know, the one in which American voters are replaced with a foreign-born population. Of course, that’s just ‘QAnon shit, right?’ Stick around to uncover the events of the day along with the rest of us…then again, we probably will publish them NEXT year.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0870 a 16” x 12” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Bouquet.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys released another two-LP retrospective album (one CD), “Made in U.S.A.” on July 06, 1986, this one looking further back into the group’s vast discography. Fans get the bang for their buck what with 25 tunes here on this album, all of which are extremely enjoyable including the unreleased, “California Dreamin’,” the Mamas and the Papas classic. If you love this band as much as we love it, you will love this album so folks, we hope you seek it out at your favorite haunt for nothing but the best in music- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-23-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,779. Chef Bea O’Malley.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Floral Still-Life Paintings, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats Of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News / Overseas News, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information II, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Joe Biden News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, U.S. Supreme Court News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Wokeism / Woke / Wokies, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News, U.S. House Of Representatives News, U.S. Senate News, Sports News, Observation Of The Day, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, Paul Goddard, The Atlanta Rhythm Section, Stuart Sutcliffe, The Beatles, Robert Hunter, The Grateful Dead, Peter Quaife, The Kinks, The Knack, President John Tyler, President Rutherford B. Hayes, President Theodore Roosevelt, President Grover Cleveland, President Harry S. Truman, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Richard M. Nixon, President George H.W. Bush, President Donald J. Trump, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, New Axis- the, Russia, Chi-Coms-the, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, Afghanistan, United Kingdom, Israel, Palestine, Canada, U.S. Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick M. Shanahan, U.S. Secretary of War William Wilkins, U.S. Secretary of War George McCrary, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas, U.S. Attorney General William P. Rodgers, U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rodgers, The Joestapo, U.S. Treasury Secretary Fred M. Vinson, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Cindy McCain, National Security Agency, NSA- the, Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI- the, Director Christopher Wray, Andrew Yang, Robert Francis “Beto the Bullshitter” O’Rourke, Critical Race Theory, Dick Morris, LGBTQIA+ Nazis, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, Congresswoman Maxine “Prune Face” Waters, H.R. 1 aka S. 1- the “For the People Act” aka the “John Lewis Voting Rights Act”, Election Fraud and Theft, Former DNC Chairman Tom “Foul-Mouth” Perez, Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, Michael Sam, Carl Nassib, Tranny Sports, Tranny Olympics, Special Olympics, Governor Brian Kemp, Governor Greg Abbott, Hyde Amendment, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Senator Joni Ernst, Senator Josh Hawley, RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, Michigan Politics, Oregon Politics, Arizona Politics, Rasmussen Polling, Tucker Carlson, Fox News Channel, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Norwegian Krone, Omani Rial, Tongan Pa’anga, New Hampshire Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Sudanese Petrol Price, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto Draw, Super Lotto Draw #3571, Powerball, Powerball Draw #857, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Benedict V, Pope Leo VIII, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, Joe Frazier v. Jerry Quarry, “Smokin’ Joe” Frazier, Jerry Quarry, Jerry Quarry aka the Bellflower Bomber, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, David Marks, Bruce Johnston, Chef Bea O’Malley,
[i] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[ii] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iii] The Atlanta Rhythm Section is another awesome American band, one we sure as heck hope to promote when and if we return to doing music again.
[iv] Not sure when we will promote the music of the Knack but one day, we most surely will.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvii] Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT.
[xviii] So as not to appear hypocrites like Democrats always do, we have pushed for a uniform system of elections codified by a constitutional amendment that would (1) demand voter ID for all elections (2) would imprison both unqualified voters (illegal aliens, felons, and others deemed incapable of voting), (3) would end same-day voting and early voting but would expand Election Day voting hours as well as provide absentee voting for those with a need to do so. We also believe that U.S. military across the world should be able to vote a month in advance of Election Day and that their ballots would be transferred via military custody to a national military election site in Washington, D.C., where they would then be broken down into their states, counties, and cities. Uniformity is important so long as it is to guarantee that ALL Lawful ballots are counted and unlawful ones not. Also, if there are any crimes like we witnessed last election cycle such as GOP observers being booted, cardboard thrown up in windows, recounting of ballots, and trucking in pristine ballots printed elsewhere, people should face 25 years in a federal prison without the hope of early release. Dead people must not vote, illegal aliens must not vote, criminals must not vote, and electronic machines and software programs should be booted in place of paper ballots with a paper trail. You see, Democrats CANNOT win most honest elections which is why they are always trying to thieve elections any way they can. We posit that DEEP BLUE STATES and CITIES most likely are a deep, deep RED.