Chef James “JT” Tobiason
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 26, 2019 BY CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON
“Just the Facts: driven by the same frenzy towards a detested president as drove Southern Democrats to mass destruction in 1861, modern-day Democrats might be willing to risk the same to get rid of President Trump” by Chef James Tobiason
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,099 AT THE AICP-END
558 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
When South Carolina fired on Ft. Sumpter in Charleston Harbor on April 12, 1861, NO one knew what was going to follow…
Visalia, CA, 04-26-2019 Friday: Sometimes, we find ourselves forced to pinch ourselves because the times in which, we find ourselves living bear no resemblance to anything we have either lived or learned about in our school days’ lessons. I always thank the good Lord for having allowed me to live in a time when our nation- no matter how riven or struck by political animosity and disunity- always managed to find ways by which, we could cling together. You know, like consensus, like believing in our founding documents and our system of governance. Even when we did not like one another or had vehement disagreements with each other, we never hated our opponents and wanted to see them die or come to some manner of violent physical harm.
We live in both great and horrible times. If we disassociate ourselves from listening to or watching news media, we can almost kid ourselves that life is as good as it ever was. We can pretend that political discord is something that only happens in the BIG CITIES and on college and university campuses. We can act like we are immune to it just as we can kid ourselves that everything is going to be all right.
I am sure that in the decade preceding the Civil War, likeminded people held the same beliefs. “Oh, the disagreements between the North and the South are only visible and audible in Washington, D.C., and in places south of the Mason-Dixon Line. We do not have to concern ourselves with politics hundreds of miles away from us.”
I am sure that in the Border States where the pre-Civil War already raged, where pro-Slavery advocates fought against anti-Slavery proponents in a violent, internecine war that only mattered if one happened to find oneself caught up in it.
The event that set the Civil War in motion was the election of Abraham Lincoln to the White House in November 1860 as the young nation’s 16th president. This event set initiated a sequence of events that led to the temporary dissolution of the Union. A hotbed of secession from the start, South Carolina held a convention on secession and on December 20, 1860, made the momentous decision to abandon the Union and go its own way.
As I said earlier in the week, President Lincoln NEVER said he was going to END the institution of slavery; no, all he sought to do was to LIMIT the cruel system to where it already existed and to give every new state seeking to join the Union the right to determine its status as either a FREE or a SLAVE state. This, however, was too much for the South to accept. Southerners saw in the new president an implacable foe, one they had to destroy.
Unkempt emotions like back then is what set the most destructive war our nation has ever seen in action just as raw emotion now is pushing the Democrats to do and say literally insane things in their ongoing attempts to remove Donald J. Trump using whatever means necessary.
Sadly, I think that the drumbeat of President Trump being a ‘traitor,’ its incessant and never-ending staccato beat is meant to remove the man using whatever means necessary– even if it means driving a lunatic to assassinate him, something that scares the hell out of me.
If the Democrats engineered a cataclysmic event such as an assassination attempt and whether it bore fruit or not, it would put the people of our country at odds with one another and we could very well spiral out of control. In this day and age, if we turned our focus inward, we run the risk of being attacked by existential forces who, sensing our inability to protect ourselves, would see that as the perfect moment to strike us and maybe eradicate us.
When South Carolina set the war in motion by firing upon Ft. Sumter in Charleston Harbor in the early morning hours of April 12, 1861, people were aghast but could not anticipate yet what was to come. The South went wild with abandon and other states soon joined the Palmetto State in secession. If they only could have foreseen what the eventual outcome was going to be and what their individuals roles in the endgame would be: their annihilation.
We face the same form of insanity now. All these blood-mad, crazed liberals so want to see President Trump removed from office that they care little about the HOW and are willing to use whatever means necessary to achieve it.
This is not good, nor is it healthy for our nation and if you want to know what I think, IF there is foreign intrusion into our politics, this is precisely where it is: Russia, China, Iran, and other enemies are feeding this frenzy via social media, cash funding, and even via agents working among us.
Our nation survived our first civil war, we also survived what I consider to have been our second, albeit extremely close, and that was during the 1960s. The Vietnam War and the battle for equality via civil rights almost ripped us to shreds. The same dark forces could be at work among us once again. We cannot give into temptation to fight one another.
No one knows what is going to happen. The Election of 2020 could very well be as momentous as that of 1860. Let us hope not. Let us hope cooler heads prevail.
See you tomorrow.
James “JT” Tobiason
Professional Baker, American Baker’s Association, Certified Working Chef, ACF, CWC
The above cartoonish caricature of me by Bakersfield, California, by up-and-coming street artist, Simone, resembles me back in the 1980’s when I was an Executive Sous Chef at a hotel in Monterey, California, 10-20 years later. I originally came from Salinas, California, spent time in Fresno and Bakersfield, and currently am working at a fine-dining restaurant in Visalia, California. I began cooking in 1967 when I apprenticed under a top chef working in the Napa Valley.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason writes from Visalia, California.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason is a member of the CONSTITUTION PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES but due to it being somewhat nonexistent in California, votes for either the GOP or the Libertarian candidates.
You can contact Chef Tobiason at Chefjt3295MM@hotmail.com
CHEF JAMES TOBIASON
END COMMENTARY 04-26-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 937
04-26-2019 Friday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXVI: “Driven by the same frenzy towards a detested president as drove Southern Democrats to mass destruction in 1861, modern-day Democrats might be willing to risk the same to get rid of President Trump” by Chef James Tobiason.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-25-2019, all rights reserved.
Tobiason, James “Driven by the same frenzy towards a detested president as drove Southern Democrats to mass destruction in 1861, modern-day Democrats might be willing to risk the same to get rid of President Trump.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXVI
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
James Tobiason, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Donald Trump, Impeach 45, Abraham Lincoln, U.S. Civil War, Civil Rights Struggle, Vietnam War, 1960s- Time of Turbulence, 2016 Election, Ft. Sumpter,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 26, 2019:
Dave Mason (band) featuring Mike Finnigan, the Faces featuring Rod Stewart, and Spooky Tooth featuring Gary Wright:
- 1220: German King Frederick I grant bishops sovereign rights.
- 1514: Astronomer Nicholas Copernicus makes the first observations of the planet, Saturn.
- 1532: On his way to Vienna, Ottoman Turk Sultan Suleiman fights his way through Hungary.
- 1564: At the Holy Trinity Church in Stratford-upon-Avon, England, priests baptized William Shakespeare.
- 1607: English colonists went ashore at present-day Cape Henry, Virginia, on an expedition to establish the first permanent English settlement in the Western Hemisphere.
- 1654: Brazil expels its Jewish
- 1655: The Dutch West Indies Company denies Peter Stuyvesant’s demand that the company expel all Jews from New Amsterdam.
- 1721: On this date, medical professionals administer the first smallpox vaccinations to a willing group of participants.
- 1819: The first Odd Fellows lodge in the United States underwent establishment in Baltimore, Md.
- 1828: To help Greece’s demand for independence from the Ottoman Empire, Russia declares war on the Turks.
- 1859: A jury acquits Dan Sickles of murder on grounds of temporary insanity. This is the original time defense attorneys use this defense successfully in the United States.
- 1865: Federal troops surrounded and killed John Wilkes Booth, the assassin of President Abraham Lincoln, near Port Royal, Virginia. Just before dying, Booth looked at his hands and gasped, “Useless, useless.” Meanwhile, Confederate General J.E. Johnson surrenders the Army of Tennessee to the Union at Fort Dunham, North Carolina.
- 1905: Jack McCarthy of the Chicago Cubs becomes the only major league player to throw out 3 runners at plate in one game; all were ends of double plays.
- 1914: Author Bernard Malamud (“The Natural”) was born in New York.
- 1915: During World War I, Italy secretly signs the Pact of London, a pact that allied the nation with the British, France, and Russia.
- 1921: For the first time in the history of the nation, the people of St. Louis, Missouri, heard weather broadcasts live on the air.
- 1923: Britain’s Prince Albert, Duke of York (the future King George VI) married Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon at Westminster Abbey.
- 1926: Germany and the Soviet Union sign a treaty of neutrality and peace.
- 1928: Madame Tussaud’s waxwork exhibition opens in London.
- 1931: NBC Radio premiered “Lum and Abner” a show fans would enjoy for the next 24 years.
- 1933: On this day in history, Nazi Germany created its infamous secret police, the Gestapo.
- 1937: German and Italian warplanes raided the Basque town of Guernica during the Spanish Civil War; estimates of the number of people killed vary from the hundreds to the thousands.
- 1941: For the first time in the history of Major League Baseball, an organist performed for the delight of the fans. This event took place in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1943: Gary Wright, future keyboardist and vocalist with the British band Spooky Tooth and as a solo artist was born on today’s date.
- 1945: Free French troops arrested Marshal Henri Philippe Petain, the head of France’s Vichy government during World War II, on today’s date. Meanwhile, future famed keyboardist who played with just about everyone—Mike Finnigan—is born on this date.
- 1952: The destroyer-minesweeper USS Hobson sank in the central Atlantic after colliding with the aircraft carrier USS Wasp with the loss of 176 crewmembers.
- 1954: Nationwide testing of the Salk polio vaccine begins.
- 1956: The first modern container ship, the Ideal X, sails from Port Newark, N.J. for Houston, Texas.
- 1961: The rest of the French military finally quashes the revolt by French paratroopers in Algeria to continue the war against the Muslim rebels. Elsewhere, Roger Maris hits the first of 61 homers in 1961.
- 1964: The African nations of Tanganyika and Zanzibar merged to form Tanzania. Elsewhere, the Boston Celtics won their sixth consecutive NBA title. They won two more before their amazing streak ended.
- 1966: An earthquake of magnitude 7.5 destroys Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- 1968: Anti-war protesters seize administration buildings at Ohio State.
- 1976: Pan Am begins non-stop flights from New York City to Tokyo.
- 1981: In Tucson, Arizona, a major bank robbery takes place netting the thieves over $33 million.
- 1982: Rod Stewart, the brilliant Scottish rocker, suffers a mugging with thieves making off with his $50,000 Porsche. Meanwhile, the Argentina military on South Georgia Island near the Falklands, surrenders to British
- 1983: The DOW Jones Industrial Average breaks 1,200 for the first time.
- 1986: A major nuclear accident occurred at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine, which was then a part of the former Soviet Union—it remains radioactive to this day.
- 1989: Actress-comedian Lucille Ball died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, at age 77.
- 1990: Pitcher Nolan Ryan ties Bob Feller’s record of pitching 12, 1-hitter games in Major League Baseball.
- 1991: Soccer star Diego Maradona suspended for using cocaine undergoes arrest in Argentina for possession and distribution of illegal narcotics.
- 1994: Voting began in South Africa’s first all-race elections, resulting in a victory for the African National Congress and the inauguration of Nelson Mandela as president. Meanwhile, China Airlines Flight 140, a Taiwanese Airbus A-300, crashed while landing in Nagoya, Japan, killing 264 people (there were seven survivors).
- 2004: Following conservative criticism of his anti-war activities during the Vietnam War, Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry accused President George W. Bush of failing to prove whether he had fulfilled his commitment to the National Guard during the same period. Elsewhere, the government unveiled its new, colorized $50 bill. Finally, author Hubert Selby, Jr., died in Los Angeles, California, at age 75.
- 2005: Ending its 29-year military occupation of neighboring Lebanon, Syria begins removing its troops and returns them to home.
- 2011: In the Ukraine, citizens observe the 25th anniversary of the Chernobyl Disaster, where the nuclear reactor underwent a meltdown.
- 2012: During the second day of evidence at the Levisohn Inquiry, Rupert Murdock reveals there was a ‘cover-up’ at ‘News of the World’ but that he had no knowledge of it.
- 2013: In Birmingham, United Kingdom, eleven members of a terror cell find themselves in the joint for planning an attack to exceed the atrocities committed on July 7 and 9/11.
- 2014: Football players at Northwestern University cast votes on whether to form a union; the National Labor Relations Board, giving the students the right to organize, ruled the players last month to be university employees.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Rod Stewart, Mike Finnigan, Dave Mason, Gary Wright, Spooky Tooth, Just the Facts, James Tobiason, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Donald Trump, Impeach 45, Abraham Lincoln, U.S. Civil War, Civil Rights Struggle, Vietnam War, 1960s- Time of Turbulence, 2016 Election, Ft. Sumpter, 1860 Presidential Election, Anti-Slavery Movement, Pro-Slavery Movement, War between the States,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON 2011-2019
- 04-01-2011 F: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part V: Chef James takes the Readership down a Different Path today as he displays his Educational Background by presenting a Substantial Piece on Axis of Evil Member, Syria” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 05-15-2011 Su: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XIX: Chef JT shares Recipes for Spreadable Garlic Butter as well as Homemade Chutney, things EVERY Chef in the World needs to know how to make so why not learn with JT!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 05-16-2011 M: “The Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen—the Pantry Chef, Part XX” by JT.
- 05-17-2011 T: “We enter the arena of the kitchen saucier, the noblest post among any fine dining restaurant kitchen in the world; we commence study with the basics, Part I” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Kitchen Nobility- the Saucier, Pt. I
- 06-11-2011 S: “Classic Bakery Desserts, Part XX: Coconut Cream Pie” by JT.
- 06-22-2011 W: “Central Asian Specialties, Part I: Lamb Curry—Curried Lamb is both a Treat and a guaranteed Money-maker for any Kitchen” by JT.
- 07-12-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VIII: Pineapple Chicken and Vegetables—easily made at Home” by JT.
- 08-29-2011 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIV: Peach-Pecan Muffins—Delicious Muffins with a Southern Flair” by JT.
- 08-30-2011 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXV: Pineapple-Almond Muffins—tasty beyond Description” by JT.
- 08-31-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVI: Banana Muffins—the Darker the Banana—the Better the Flavor!” by JT.
- 09-01-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVII: Lemon Muffins—tricky to make unless one has access to a Bakery Supply Company, but it can be done” by JT.
- 09-02-2011 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVIII: Quick Applesauce Bread—quick and easy like Chef JT promised!” by JT.
- 09-03-2011 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIX: Quick Pineapple Bread—one of the All-Time Great Favorite Breads” by JT.
- 09-04-2011 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXX: Three Flavored-Butters—the Perfect Accompaniments for your Quickbreads and Muffins” by JT.
- 02-06-2012 M: “Special Menus, Part XXIX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part I—Soup Seminar featuring Two Classic Soups: Corn Chowder and Cream of Onion” by JT.
- 02-07-2012 T: “Special Menus, Part XXX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part II—the Salad Chef Speaks: JT’s Fresh Fruit Plate and Newport Salad with Newport Dressing” by JT.
- 02-08-2012 W: “Special Menus, Part XXXI: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part III—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Stuffed Cornish Game Hens with Sauce Supreme and Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint Demi-glace” by JT.
- 02-09-2012 Th: “Special Menus, Part XXXII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar: Pommes Amandine, Rice and Fruit Dressing, and Buttered, Parslied Egg Noodles—perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
- 02-10-2012 F: “Special Menus, Part XXXIII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part V—Side Dish Seminar: Spaghetti Squash Timbales and Classic Broccoli Normande—more perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
- 02-11-2012 S: “Special Menus, Part XXXIV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VI—Bread Seminar: Rice Flour Bread and Apricot Muffins—delicious Accompaniments for your Special Dinner” by JT.
- 02-12-2012 Su: “Special Menus, Part XXXV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VII—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: Boysenberry Mousse and Strawberry Parfaits—two Excellent Desserts to finish off your Holiday Feast” by JT.
- 07-16-2012 M: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIII: Baked Fresh Yelloweye Rockfish in an Asian Black Bean Butter Sauce—Central Asian Favorites is Back, New, and Excitingly Different!” by JT.
- 07-17-2012 T: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIV: Classic Cantonese Beef with Oyster Sauce—one of the Most-Beloved Chinese Dishes” by JT.
- 07-18-2012 W: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XV: Cantonese-style Chicken and Cucumbers is not only Beautiful to Behold, it is a Joy to Eat!” by JT.
- 07-19-2012 Th: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVI: The Best Chinese Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs ever made!” by JT.
- 07-20-2012 F: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVII: More Exciting Chinese Culinary Delights—Szechuan Jumbo Shrimp and Green Peas—Simple yet Good!” by JT.
- 07-21-2012 S: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVIII: Chinese Steamed Fish served atop a Bed of Napa Cabbage—a Great Dish for your Saturday Evening Meal!” by JT.
- 07-22-2012 Su: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIX: JT’s Birthday Celebration saved the Best for Last: Chinese-style Deep-fried Shrimp with Homemade Plum Sauce!” by JT.
- 03-04-2013 M: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIII: Look who’s back: Chef JT and today, we begin a Weeklong Seminar on Pantry Sauces of all Sizes—today—it’s Tartar Sauce I!” by JT.
- 03-05-2013 T: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIV: While it may be Boring for Some, for Most, it is Not: French Vinegar and Oil Dressing I—Zesty Foundation for many other Sauces!” by JT.
- 03-06-2013 W: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXV: Chef JT reworks Yesterday’s French Vinegar and Oil Dressing by transforming it into Sauce Ravigote—even Spicier!” by JT.
- 03-07-2013 Th: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVI: you won’t Believe where we’re going today: down Memory Lane learning how to make Mayonnaise—yes, Mayonnaise—from Scratch!” by JT.
- 03-08-2013 F: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVII: Yesterday, we made Mayonnaise while today, we are making Basic Salad Dressing—you know, the Difference between Best Foods’ Mayonnaise and Kraft’s Miracle Whip!” by JT.
- 03-09-2013 S: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVIII: Today, Chef JT transforms the Basic Mayonnaise from Thursday into the French Classic—Mayonnaise aux Fines Herbs, perfect for everything from Fresh Seafood to Egg Dishes!!” by JT.
- 03-10-2013 Su: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIX: To Conclude his Week in a Zesty, Flavorful Style, Chef Tobiason presents Cocktail Sauce #4—perfect for ALL Seafood Dishes no Matter the Type!” by JT.
- 09-30-2013 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIV: Chef JT discusses the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, how the Democrats circumvent it and then picks up with the Coffee Shop Favorites Category featuring Grilled Pork Chops with Red Onion Sauce—WOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-01-2013 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXV: JT covers the Third and Fourth Amendments to the Constitution, the Liberals, Obamacare, and then teaches the Readership how to make Mexican Tostadas!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-02-2013 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVI: Discussion of the Constitution continues today with the Fifth and Sixth Amendments and then JT shows the blogosphere how to make Turkey Tetrazzini, a Tried-and-True Classic!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-03-2013 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVII: after discussing the Final Four Amendments of the Bill of Rights, Chef Tobiason teaches the Readership how to make the Cash Registers Ring all day long—Baked Ham Dinners!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-04-2013 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVIII: The Topic of the Day is the Eleventh and Twelfth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, skirting Obamacare, and then the Crème de la Crème of the Coffee Shop: Braised Short Ribs!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-05-2013 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIX: JT discusses Two of the Most Misunderstood Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, the 13th and 14th Amendments and then shows us how to make Classic Egg-Dipped Halibut, Coffee Shop Style!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-06-2013 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXX: The Week winds down with a Discussion of Bakersfield’s Bars, Obamacare, and more Constitutional Amendments and then—Salsa Chicken!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-07-2013 M: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part LXXXVII: Chef Tobiason finishes his Series on Discussing the Amendments to the Constitution but first, presents the Entire Thing!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason (Extra Post).
- 06-02-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-One: The Gun-Grabbers are at again thanks to the Murdering Bastard, Christopher Martinez and his Father, Peter; why is it that EVERY TIME Tragedy occurs, the Lunatic Left comes out and tries to take our Guns instead of helping those in Need of Help?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06–03-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Two: Chef JT keeps his Promise to Chef Olaf by showing the Readership some Cartoons lampooning the Democrats, noting there is ALWAYS a Kernel of Truth in every Humorous Cartoon!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-04-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Three: Chef JT discusses the Greatness of the United States, HOW the Educational System teaches Otherwise, then continues on with more Political Cartoons making Fun of the Democrats, this Day after the Primary Elections of Numerous States!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-05-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Four: Chef JT treads on Dangerous Ground by comparing the Current Administration to Nazi Germany’s, then going after the Gay Mafia and tells them, let us find Common Ground to keep the United States the Greatest Nation on Earth—not some Perverted Hell-Hole!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-06-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Five: like Others, Chef Tobiason fears Michelle Obama will be the Democrat Party’s Presidential Candidate for 2016 if we do not do something and do it soon—let us fight to reclaim the GOP and to turn it into a Conservative Battering Ram!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-07-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Six: Chef Tobiason presents his Ideas for how Employers can teach their Employees which way to Vote in the Upcoming Elections—if they want to do the Right Thing for their Families and They, they need to learn WHAT—exactly—the Stakes are” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-08-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Seven: Chef JT concludes the Week by looking at the Disaster of the Obama Administration, at the Harm it’s done to the American People by allowing Hordes of Illegal Aliens to pour into the Country—WE NEED TO STOP HIM AND THEM!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-01-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIX: even though I am Older than Most of You, my Views on Same-Sex Marriage are evolving…as long as you give Religious Folks a Pass on Certain Things!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-02-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXX: JT shares a Couple of Facebook Posts as he informs the Readership he is recovering from losing his Appendix Last Week and begs forgiveness from the Readership—HEY—he is giving up smoking, folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-03-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXI: Chef JT shares his Thoughts on Wealth Attainment in the USA, why the Left hates it so much and then shares a Comment on a Recent Think-Progress Post by Ian Millhiser” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-04-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXII: JT shares his Thoughts on what the hell the Democrats of California have done to this once-magnificent state—we need to get out the Pitchforks and the Torches and march on Sacramento NOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-05-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIII: JT returns to a Post at Think-Progress, one upon which, the Murph recently left some Comments as if Jeb Bush would be mean to Gays on behalf of Religious Folks—the Gays need to learn something, and I will teach them!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-06-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part III: JT shares his Thoughts on the Recent Stop of the Eagles on their ‘History of the Eagles Tour,’ how great it was to see the Band in such an Intimate Setting as Bakersfield’s Rabobank Arena—what a Flipping Show, Folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-07-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part IV: Chef JT ends the Week by sharing some Final Comments on the Gay Issue in America before launching into Several CDs we have promoted here at the Blog and at Pinterest.com—join us!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-20-2016 M: “The Democrats would love to emulate Actions taken by President Abraham Lincoln in stripping the People of their Right to Habeas Corpus by NEVER letting a Good Crisis go to Waste” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXI
- 06-21-2016 T: “I thought the Golden State Warriors were using ‘Rope-a-Dope’ on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Final Three Games of the NBA Finals to put their Opponents away but BOY—was I ever wrong!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLI
- 06-22-2016 W: “What happened to the Western Roman Empire Centuries ago repeats itself in the Modern-Day Western World and particularly in the United States thanks to Leaders who think they can control the Hordes of Illegals and Muslims into their Borders” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXII
- 06-23-2016 Th: “Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson poses more Harm to Hillary winning the White House than she does to Donald Trump while it’s Good to see the Billionaire taking the Fight to Mrs. Clinton in a very Presidential Way” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIII
- 06-24-2016 F: “The President is akin to the Villain of Stephen King’s Novel, ‘Needful Things,’—Satan—and Numerous Groups and People willingly sold their Souls to the Most Divisive President the World has ever seen” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIV
- 06-25-2016 S: “President Obama likes American Law ONLY when it does his bidding such as agreeing he can break some Law such as shielding Illegal Aliens from Deportation—therefore People love Donald Trump” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXV
- 06-26-2016 Su: “BREXIT has shown the Way for Other European Member States to begin leaving the European Union—it is the ONLY Way for them to HALT the Tidal Wave of Islamic Extremists flooding their Countries and causing Havoc” By Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVI
- 11-28-2016 M: “Donald J. Trump gave the Democrats a smack-down, the likes of which, we have not seen since the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots in a Second Super Bowl Match-up” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXI
- 11-29-2016 T: “Does anyone honestly believe that Dr. Jill Stein is the one behind the demand for Vote Recounts in Three States? I sure as hell don’t, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the ones seeking it!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXII
- 11-30-2016 W: “When Donald Trump enters the White House, I hope he begins deporting the Massive Numbers of Illegal Aliens we have here in California because folks—they need to go!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIII
- 12-01-2016 Th: “Thanks Obama for having allowed in yet another ill-tempered Jihadist, Abdul Razak Ali Artan who ran over Students at Ohio State and then slashed them with a Butcher Knife” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIV
- 12-02-2016 F: “I suspect that Donald Trump is going to keep almost ALL of his Campaign Promises, which will be GREAT for the Country and destructive for the Democrats” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXV
- 12-03-2016 S: “I hope the American Left continues following the same losing Path they have for the Past 24 Years because it is going to help Donald Trump and then Mike Pence SAVE the Nation” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVI
- 12-04-2016 Su: “What Donald Trump did for Carrier is just the beginning—yes, Barack Obama, you can use a ‘Magic Wand’ to keep American Businesses from leaving the Nation—too bad for you!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVII
- 05-15-2017 M: “One Hundred Years from now, future historians will look back at our time and label it the ‘Age of Insanity’ because of how crazy the Democrats were” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIII
- 05-16-2017 T: “If we want to make America great again, it is up to us, the news consumer, to demand honesty from the media or to move on to more truthful environs” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIV
- 05-17-2017 W: “Through their constant leftist propaganda and outright lying, the media is the only one responsible for we, the people, shoveling dirt atop their mass grave” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXV
- 05-18-2017 Th: “If liberals will not accept the deportation of ALL criminal illegal alien felons, then I say, ‘Deport them ALL and build the Wall, President Trump’” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVI
- 05-19-2017 F: “I hope President Trump recognizes the danger surrounding him because his advisers—particularly family members who are Democrats—are ill-serving him” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVII
- 05-20-2017 S: “Why is it the Left always resorts to lies and hate speech whenever they try to denigrate the Constitution of the United States of America—the document that continues serving us well” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVIII
- 05-21-2017 Su: “Like the mythical Mexican beast, the chupacabra, no one will believe anything negative about President Trump until the undeniable evidence is before us” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIX
- 10-30-2017 M: “Hillary (and Bill) was the one in bed with Vladimir Putin yet the story persists that Donald Trump is the guilty dog- when will the media acknowledge the truth?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLIX
- 10-31-2017 T: “Many people believe the United States ‘guilty’ of once having been a slave-holding nation but in truth, almost EVERY nation in the Western Hemisphere was built atop the scarred backs of African slaves” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCL
- 11-01-2017 W: “Want to know about the THREE-FIFTHS Clause? JT takes time to explain it in detail so join us, educate yourselves, and understand WHY the Democrats continue using it as a foil” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLI
- 11-02-2017 Th: “Every day the Mueller investigation continues is another day the evidence continues mounting against Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama, and the failed Democrat Party—keep it up!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLII
- 11-03-2017 F: “Enough already! Time for anti-Trump RINO Republicans such as Bob Corker, Jeff Flake, John McCain, Michael Gerson, and others to shut the hell up and vacate the national stage” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIII
- 11-04-2017 S: “At the time of this writing, news on Stephen Paddock and the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Hotel shooting have either gone silent or have altogether vanished—what’s up?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIV
- 11-05-2017 Su: “The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino massacre and associated coverup including the mystery of Jesus Campos is the ‘Roswell Incident’ of the 21st century” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLV
- 05-07-2018 M: “Kudos to U.S. District Court Judge T.S. Ellis III for slamming the Robert S. Mueller III team with how out of control they are in their bid to negate the 2016 Presidential Election” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXII
- 05-08-2018 T: “Thanks to Democrat loonies such as Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and an increasingly crazier leftist base, the 2018 Mid-Term Elections are going to be a monstrous RED tsunami rather than a blue wave” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIII
- 05-09-2018 W: “Another brick of the Obama legacy has gone out the window with President Trump pulling the USA out of the phony JCPOA agreement with Iran” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIV
- 05-10-2018 Th: “Liberals LOVE sanctuaries unless one seeks to declare rural counties in leftist states ‘sanctuaries’ for 2nd Amendment rights as well as for cooperation with ICE agents” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXV
- 05-11-2018 F: “A sweeping red tide in November is going to submerge the prophesied blue wave the Democrats swear is headed our way” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVI
- 05-12-2018 S: “America had come a long way in race relations, but you would never know it now thanks to outside entities tearing the fabric of society apart- if the Russians are involved in anything, this is where it would be” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVII
- 05-13-2018 Su: “Vladimir Putin knows the Achilles’ heel of the United States is race, a tool he eagerly uses to rip our multi-racial society apart” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVIII
- 10-22-2018 M: “Democrats: do YOU truly want to see your nation forever buried beneath a tidal wave of Central American invaders and interlopers or do you want to see your country defended and protected?” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDC
- 10-23-2018 T: “On Election Day 2018, we must vote AGAINST the George Soros-Tom Steyer-funded violent socialist mobs by voting against every left-wing Democrat we can” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCI
- 10-24-2018 W: “At the Battle of Alesia 52 BC, the Romans could show no mercy just as we cannot show any to the horde of invaders seeking to thrust their way into our country- it is us or them” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCII
- 10-25-2018 Th: “Yet another DNC ‘October surprise’ is beginning to unravel, the mailing of pipe bombs to fellow Democrats in order to cast aspersions onto the Republicans” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCIII
- 10-26-2018 F: “Yet another ‘October surprise’ operation is underway; this time, angry leftists are mailing “Clock Boy”-style bombs to fellow leftists” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCIV
- 10-27-2018 S: “No matter what the American left says, the majority of political violence in the USA comes from lunatics on the left and seldom from the right” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCV
- 10-28-2018 Su: “On Election Day 2018, our choices are stark: do we vote for MORE liberty or do we vote for ever-increasing government control? The choice is clear: vote GOP” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCVI
- 04-22-2019 M: “If elected politicians fail to fulfill their oaths to defend the Constitution by securing our borders, in 6-8 years, no one is going to recognize the country in which, they grew up” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXII
- 04-23-2019 T: “The moment Donald Trump came down the gilded escalator at Trump Tower and announced his candidacy for president has anyone other than Abraham Lincoln been more hated and despised by half of the country” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXIII
- 04-24-2019 W: “Given the way the Democrats are acting, it’s possible that President Trump might set the record by undergoing 2-3 impeachment attempts before he leaves office in January 2025” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXIV
- 04-25-2019 Th: “Regarding President Trump, the goal of the Democrats has been impeachment from the very start so do not let them kid you they are ONLY deliberating the matter” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXV
- 04-26-2019 F: “Driven by the same frenzy towards a detested president as drove Southern Democrats to mass destruction in 1861, modern-day Democrats might be willing to risk the same to get rid of President Trump” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXVI
- 04-27-2019 S:
- 04-28-2019 Su:
JT’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS AT THE AICP-END BEVERLY CARRICK BLOG 2015-2019:
- 06-03-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Chef JT shares his Thoughts, Ideas, and Feelings about the Greatest American Artist in History and how she would be angrier than Hell about the Current Crop of Liberal Dimwits” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLVIII
- 06-22-2016 W: “I suspect that One Day a Renaissance for Beverly Carrick Fine Art will reignite and that whoever owns one of her Paintings will make out like the Proverbial ‘Bandit;’—I know I will!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CII
- 11-30-2016 W: “For those Ill from the long, bruising Election, there is one thing that will make your nausea disappear and that is the purchase of a Beverly Carrick Original Painting!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXV
- 05-17-2017 W: “We would love to invite other artists to contact us, so you can discover how your oil paintings can go on display here at this blog” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLIX
- 11-01-2017 W: “Art-challenged as a young man, it took me awhile to realize that Thomas Kinkaid was akin to the Fuller Brush Man while Beverly Carrick is perhaps the world’s greatest modern artist” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXIII
- 05-09-2018 W: “Sadly, for both the American people and Hollywood, the latter misreads the national mood and swamps us with far-left liberal shows that alienate a massive part of its intended audience” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVII
- 10-24-2018 W: “It is time for the USA to employ deadly force on the southern border should the Georgy Soros-Tom Steyer-funded Venezuelan-Central American-Middle Eastern mobs attempt to storm it” by Chef James Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXIV
FRIDAY, APRIL 26, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
On September 26, 1981, Genesis released its next album “Abacab.” There is no describing what a monster-seller this album was at the time with not one but two massive radio hits: “Abacab” and “No Reply at All.” Still a three piece, the band consisted of Mike Rutherford (bass/guitars), and Phil Collins (lead vocals/drums), and Tony Banks (keyboards/guitars) and there was no looking back. This album opened the door to the 1980s, for all the albums that would follow, making this group one of the all-time big sellers. We urge everyone to seek this album out and add it to their growing collection; we know you will love it so buy it now- wherever you shop for music.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Saturday, August 04, 2012 Blog Post:
Spirit released their next live album, “Tales from the West Side,” on April 05, 2011. The band featured a power trio of Randy California (guitars/vocals), Ed Cassidy (drums/percussion), and Scott Monahan (bass/keyboards/vocals) along with two other musicians. The band romped through earlier tunes including “Animal Zoo” and “Dark Eyed Woman,” as well as Jimi Hendrix classics like “All Along the Watchtower,” and is a welcome addition to their discography. Two of the three discs feature live performances while the third disc contains some newer studio tunes as well as some Randy California demos. We hope you will seek this rarity out by visiting whomever you do to purchase your favorite rock music as it is wonderful, absolutely wonderful and very enjoyable.
Posted @ the Wednesday, June 18, 2014 Blog Post B:
Ronnie Wood released his next album, this one a blast from the past: “Buried Alive in Maryland” (September 04, 2006). In his off time with the Rolling Stones, the legendary guitarist/vocalist formed a band with some of the best musicians available so he could go and perform the music from his solo albums. Joining him were Keith Richards (guitars/piano/vocals), Stanley Clarke (bass), Zigaboo Modeliste (drums), Ian McLagan (keyboards/backing vocals), and Bobby Keys (saxophones). The album comes from a show recorded on May 05, 1979 and is a must-own addition to any rock fan’s burgeoning music collection- you will love it.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 26, 2019 BY CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON
“Just the Facts: driven by the same frenzy towards a detested president as drove Southern Democrats to mass destruction in 1861, modern-day Democrats might be willing to risk the same to get rid of President Trump” by Chef James Tobiason
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!