TODAY IN HISTORY
Your host for the week of October 04-10, 2021: Chef James “Jimmy” Hall ACF-CWC
Santa Barbara, CA 93102
Contact Me: Kilgorerandalini1@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,201 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 399
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-THREE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
282. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, OCTOBER 09, 2021:
Leif Erikson Day
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert H. Jackson; U.S. Attorney General Robert H. Jackson; U.S. Secretary of Defense Neil H. McElroy; U.S. Secretary of State (and Secretary of War) Lewis Cass; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Howell Cobb; the Beatles featuring John Lennon, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band featuring Shona Laing, and the Who featuring John Entwistle:
- 768 Wednesday: Charles the Great and Charlemagne II divide the country of France between their two empires.
- 1000 Thursday: Leif Ericson discovers “Vinland,” which is possibly New England.
- 1290 Monday: The last of 16,000 English Jews expelled by King Edward I leave the country.
- 1446 Friday: The Korean alphabet, created under the aegis of King Sejong, first underwent publication.
- 1635 Tuesday: Religious dissident Roger Williams suffers expulsion from the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1701 Sunday: Future Yale College underwent founding on this date as educators chartered it as the Collegiate School of Connecticut. The change to ‘Yale’ would come later.
- 1740 Sunday: In Batavia, Dutch Governor-General Adriaen Valckenier orders the massacre of 8,000 Chinese residents.
- 1776 Wednesday: A group of Spanish missionaries settled in present-day San Francisco.
- 1781 Tuesday: The last major battle of the American Revolutionary War took place in Yorktown, Virginia, between American forces led by General George Washington and British troops under the command of General Lord Cornwallis. The Americans won the day.
- 1782 Wednesday: In Exeter, N.H., future 22nd U.S. Secretary of State Lewis Cass is born. President James Buchannan would nominate his future fellow Democrat and Cass would serve from 03-06-1857 to 12-14-1860. Cass had a distinguished career and first would serve under President Andrew Jackson as 14th U.S. Secretary of War from 08-01-1831 to 10-04-1836 then became ambassador to France, then U.S. Senator from Michigan, then President Pro Tempore of U.S. Senate, and finally 22nd U.S. Secretary of State.
- 1812 Friday: During the War of 1812, American forces captured two British brigs—the Detroit and the Caledonia.
- 1855 Tuesday: Isaac Singer patents the sewing machine motor.
- 1858 Saturday: Mail service between San Francisco, CA, and St. Louis, MO., commenced on this date.
- 1868 Friday: In New York City, NY, the 22nd U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Howell Cobb died at age 53. A Democrat and then a member of the Constitutional Union Party, he served under President James Buchanan from March 07, 1857, to December 08, 1860. He then became president of the Confederate States of America provisional congress.
- 1870 Sunday: By royal decree, Italy incorporates Rome into its territory.
- 1872 Wednesday: Aaron Montgomery began his mail-order business; eventually, this would become Montgomery Wards.
- 1876 Monday: Alexander Graham Bell and Thomas Watson made their longest telephone call to date. The distance was TWO miles.
- 1888 Tuesday: The federal government first admitted the public to the Washington Monument on this date.
- 1910 Sunday: A coal dust explosion at the Starkville Mine in Colorado claimed the lives of 56 miners.
- 1914 Friday: During World War I, German troops capture Antwerp, Belgium.
- 1915 Saturday: Woodrow Wilson becomes the first sitting president to attend a World Series game. Elsewhere during the First World War, the Austro-Hungarian army overruns Belgrade, Serbia. The Serbs started the whole thing by assassinating Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife, Sophie, as they motored through Sarajevo on a goodwill tour, thus, they deserve what they get.
- 1919 Thursday: The Cincinnati Reds won the World Series. However, when the authorities charged eight members of the Chicago White Sox with throwing the game, their actions tainted the entire series. We would come to know this event as the “Black Sox Scandal.”
- 1928 Tuesday: In the 25th World Series, not only do the New York Yankees sweep the St. Louis Cardinals, they swept the previous year’s World Series, too, making them the first team to sweep consecutive World Series games. In addition to that, Babe Ruth got three home runs in a single game.
- 1930 Thursday: Laura Ingalls became the first woman to fly across the United States as she completed a nine-stop journey from Roosevelt Field in New York to Glendale, California.
- 1934 Tuesday: In the 31st World Series, the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Detroit Tigers 4 games to three.
- 1936 Friday: The first generator at Boulder (later Hoover) Dam began transmitting electricity to Los Angeles, California.
- 1938 Sunday: In the NFL, the Cleveland Browns and the Chicago Bears play a penalty-free game.
- 1940 Wednesday: Rock-and-roll legend John Lennon of the Beatles[i] was born in Liverpool, England.
- 1942 Friday: Fighting in Stalingrad continues to rage. Lt. Gen. Friedrich Paulus, commences the build-up for a final push against the stubborn Soviet defenders, willing to trade pools of blood for every scrap of land they surrender to their Axis foes, one that will commence on October 14. Meanwhile, Axis allies Hungary, Rumania, and Italy continue moving forward to protect the flanks of the Sixth Army committed to the battle within the dying city.
- 1944 Monday: In the 41st World Series, the St. Louis Cardinals beat the St. Louis Browns, 4 games to two. Meanwhile, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill arrives in Moscow for talks with Soviet leader, Josef Stalin during World War II. Finally, future bassist/vocalist with the Who[ii] and Ox, John Entwistle, is born in Chiswick, London, England, on this date.
- 1946 Wednesday: The first electric blanket went on sale in Petersburg, VA.
- 1949 Sunday: In the 46th World Series, the New York Yankees beat the Brooklyn Dodgers 4 games to one.
- 1954 Saturday: In Washington, D.C., the 82nd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert H. Jackson, died. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of Associate Justice Harlan F. Stone, a Republican. Jackson served from July 11, 1941, to October 09, 1954. Jackson served the nation as its 57th attorney general. In this capacity, he served under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt from January 18, 1940, to August 25, 1941, and then moved up to SCOTUS.
- 1955 Sunday: In New Zealand, future vocalist with Manfred Mann’s Earth Band in 1983- Shona Laing- is born.
- 1957 Wednesday: The sixth U.S. Secretary of Defense Neil H. McElroy assumed his position on this date. A Republican, he would serve under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from December 06, 1959, to January 20, 1961.
- 1958 Thursday: Pope Pius XII died at age 82 ending a 19-year papacy. Pope John XXIII succeeded him. Meanwhile, in the 55th World Series, the New York Yankees beat the Milwaukee Braves 4 games to three.
- 1961 Monday: In the 58th World Series, the New York Yankees beat the Cincinnati Reds 4 games to one.
- 1962 Tuesday: Uganda won autonomy from British rule.
- 1966 Sunday: In the 63rd World Series, the Baltimore Orioles beat The Los Angeles Dodgers 4 games to none.
- 1967 Monday: Latin American terrorist, thug, and murderer Che Guevara died at the hands of the Bolivian army a day after they captured him for inciting armed insurrection against their government.
- 1974 Wednesday: Businessman Oscar Schindler, credited with saving the lives of about 1,200 Jews during the Holocaust, died in Frankfurt, West Germany. At his request, Israeli authorities buried him in Jerusalem.
- 1975 Thursday: Andrei Sakharov won the Nobel Peace Prize on this date. The world knows the Soviet scientist as the ‘father of the hydrogen bomb.’
- 1983 Sunday: At age 83, Helen Moss joined the Brownies, which made her the oldest member of the esteemed group.
- 1985 Wednesday: The hijackers of the Achille Lauro cruise ship surrendered two days after seizing the ship in the Mediterranean. During the standoff between the Muslim jihadists and the authorities, they murdered disabled Jewish passenger Leon Klinghoffer by pushing him overboard. Flipping Islamist scumbags.
- 1986 Thursday: The musical “Phantom of the Opera” by Andrew Lloyd Webber opened in London. Elsewhere, following conviction for ‘high crimes and misdemeanors,’ the U.S. Senate removed U.S. District Judge Harry E. Claiborne, which made him ONLY the fifth federal official removed from office through impeachment.
- 1989 Monday: The first black coach in the NFL—Art Shell, head coach of the Los Angeles Raiders—wins his first game as the Raiders beat the New York Jets 14-7 on Monday Night Football.
- 1990 Tuesday: Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein announces he will begin pummeling Israel with a new missile his military now possesses.
- 2001 Tuesday: In the first daylight raids since the start of U.S.-led attacks on Afghanistan, jets bombed the Taliban stronghold of Kandahar. Meanwhile, letters postmarked in Trenton, N.J., were sent to Sens. Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy; the letters later tested positive for anthrax.
- 2003 Thursday: Queen Elizabeth II of Britain knighted Roger Moore and made Sting a CBE (Commander of the British Empire) on this date.
- 2006 Monday: North Korea conducts its first nuclear weapons test. For doing so, the NOKOs faced a barrage of condemnation and calls for retaliation after it announced that it had set off a small nuclear weapon underground; President George W. Bush said, “The international community will respond,” which it really didn’t and so in 2020, we find ourselves where the f**k we are with a belligerent North Korea. Finally, Google Inc. announced it was snapping up YouTube Inc., for $1.65 billion in a stock deal.
- 2009 Friday: NASA launched the Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS). On November 13, NASA officials announced that the satellite discovered water in the planned impact plume on the moon. Elsewhere, in one of the greatest practical jokes played on the world, the Nobel Peace Prize went to President Barack Hussein Obama for what the Norwegian Nobel Committee called “his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples.” However, President Obama NEVER closed Gitmo and had American troops involved in more military actions around the world than ever before so awarding him the prestigious price was like awarding a jihadist for sawing off heads of unbelievers.
- 2010 Saturday: Wild celebrations occur as a drill breaks through to the underground chamber in which, a cave-in entombed 33 Chilean miners underground for a lengthy period.
- 2011 Sunday: New York City continues to reel as Occupy Wall Street protests- Astroturf to be sure- continue to grind on. City government seems to be content for them to continue which is music to the ears of the Obama administration, terrified of the grassroots Tea Party Movement. Meanwhile, across the country, various locales from Iowa to Seattle to other cities announce mass arrests of Occupy protesters. Lock ‘em up; throw away the key! Meanwhile, the Obama administration continues to fight a court order demanding it hand over the secret memo authorizing the assassination of jihadist Muslim-American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki in northern Yemen. A drone strike took the piece of s**t out and we congratulate the administration on doing its job.
- 2012 Tuesday: In the Swat district of northern Pakistan, Taliban hitmen track down outspoken female student Malala Yousafzai as she is boarding a school bus and shoot her three times in the head. A defender of women’s rights and of education for ALL women in Pakistan, the Taliban cannot permit such an outrage. Luckily for her, she was rescued and spirited off to Western Europe for life-saving treatment.
- 2013 Wednesday: When Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke leaves office, U.S. President Barack Obama has nominated Janet Yellin to take his place. Meanwhile, in the Central African Republican, rival militias and Seleka rebels go after one another leading to at least 60 deaths and scores more wounded.
- 2014 Thursday: The U.S. stock market decreases sharply, with the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones Industrial Average each sinking by about 2 percent. Meanwhile, U.S. airstrikes against ISIS ramp up as the murderous jihad group continues launching attacks against the border town of Kobani. The Islamist scum are trying to sever life-saving supplies from coming into Syria. Where oh where is Barack Obama? You called these guys the ‘JV team.’ Time to wipe them out with ground troops!
- 2015 Friday: U.S. Congressman Paul Ryan, R-Wisconsin, announces that he is planning to seek the position of speaker of the House. Meanwhile, as President Barack Obama is meeting with families of the mass shooting in Roseburg, Oregon, two separate shootings occur in Arizona and Texas. An 18-year-old punk with a gun opened fire at Northern Arizona University killing one and wounding three. Elsewhere, in Texas Southern University, a second shooter took the life of one person and wounded another. Both shootings appear to be the results of disputes.
- 2016 Sunday: At Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, the second debate between presidential candidates Hillary Rodham Clinton, Democrat, and Donald J. Trump, GOP, occurs. This is an ugly event in which both tore into one another Later, observers would say that “Hillary mopped the floor with the New York billionaire.” Uh, okay.
- 2017 Monday: Following a barrage of allegations of sexual misconduct, the Weinstein Company fires Harvey Weinstein. Meanwhile, wildfires continue raging across Northern California, thanks to decades of forest mismanagement due to liberals ass-kissing environmentalists. This is crazy. At least 10 people have died. What is clear is that Democrats must be toppled because they are killing the state. Strip qualified immunity from government officials and prosecute the living bejezzus out of them. Elsewhere, the White House announces to the horror of liberals that it is going to withdraw from Barack Hussein Obama’s Clean Power Plan. Go to it! Finally, police continue searching for the ‘motive’ of Stephen Paddock, the murderer of 58 people at a music festival eight days earlier- because they are ‘unclear’ as to why he did what he did. He was a leftist, he despised Country Music fans, believing them to be TRUMP SUPPORTERS.
- 2018 Tuesday: U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley announces she is going to relinquish the post at the end of the year. Some speculate that Ambassador Haley, also the former governor of South Carolina, might challenge President Donald J. Trump for the GOP 2020 presidential nomination. She didn’t. Elsewhere, as the hubbub over murdered Saudi-American journalist Jamal Khashoggi continues to dominate the news, Turkish officials announce that Saudi hitmen used a bone saw to dismember the slain journalist. Finally, the United Nations- on behalf of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un- says that ’40 percent of North Koreans are undernourished and in need of immediate food aid.’ Stop being communists, open the doors to freedom and observe what happens! President Donald J. Trump has tried to help you.
- 2019 Wednesday: Following President Donald J. Trump’s decision to pull back U.S. forces in northern Syria, the Turkish military commences airstrikes on Kurdish forces who have been battling both ISIS and the corrupt, murderous government of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad. Meanwhile, in northern California, as high winds increase the spread of wildfires devouring the state, PG&E announces they are flipping the switch on power to nearly one-million people. Folks, the responsibility for the mayhem lies with the state’s Democrat-controlled government. VOTE THEM OUT! RECALL THE ONES YOU CAN! California’s survival is at stake!
- 2020 Friday: In a highly anticipated move, the Nobel Peace Prize committee dumps President Donald J. Trump in favor of the World Food Program. C’ est la vie. ‘Hacked emails’ come out that showed Steve Scully and the Mooch- Anthony Scaramucci- colluding on what to do with Trump should the virtual debate occur next week- Scully asked the Mooch if he could ‘cut Trump off?’ Not sure what the Mooch said but this bogus event is a no-go. Moving on, in Michigan, despotic Governor Gretchen Whitmer ‘thanks’ law enforcement for saving her from a militia group then calls Donald J. Trump a ‘racist.’ Woman, the FBI should have allowed them to ‘disappear you.’ JUST JOKING, people…
- 2020 Friday A: The United States slaps tariffs on 18 nations over the importing of aluminum sheets. President Trump is doing his best to protect American workers. The Trump administration is suing Yale University over its blatant racism in determining who and who does not enter its university. Everyone knows they tilt everything in favor of Third World blacks and browns while not allowing whites- unless they come from privileged families like the Cuomo Family- and yellow students. Good, crack down on these bigoted universities. Moving on, we learn today that the VP debate that occurred on Tuesday was the second-highest-watched vice-presidential debate, pulling in 58 million viewers. Finally, with 6.6 million early votes already in, the Democrats are beginning to fret over mail-in voting as more mail-in ballots disappear and numerous others are thrown out for stupid mistakes. Folks, we have heard some GOP hirelings tell us that IF the Democrats ‘discover’ 500 ballots in the trunk of an automobile or along a railroad track, the GOP will find 750 to 1,000 ballots wherever they appear. It is clear that the GOP no longer is going to allow the Democrats to run their election-stealing tactics without answering them. This is going to be fun!
- 2020 Friday B: President Donald J. Trump urges GOP House leaders to make a BIG DEAL with the Democratic-Socialists over Chi-Vi relief for the American people. He wants to help them whereas the Democrats want them to suffer in the lame hope that somehow the aching people will vote for “Pro-China Joe” Biden and the Democrats. How stupid is that? Everyone knows who is responsible for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- the Chi-Coms and their flunkies in the Democratic Party. Period. Meanwhile, famed New York Yankees pitcher Whitey Ford dies at age 91.
- 2020 Friday C: Declining House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Democrat, and fellow hack Jaime Raskin of Maryland announce the formation of a 25th Amendment committee that will determine whether presidents are fit to serve. With no hope of passage in the U.S. Senate or of Donald Trump signing his name to the bill should it arrive in the Oval Office, this demonstrates that yet again, the Democrats are spinning their wheels. What this faux action tells attentive observers is that the Dems know they are going to go down to defeat across the nation on November 3 and that “Mumbles” Pelosi will most likely be going down with them. It also demonstrates that the Dems understand that “Pro-China Joe” Biden is little more than a walking, talking vegetable and that they should somehow steal the election and he and Kooky Kamala win, the former VP will be out of office before he ever sets foot in it. How diabolical! Madam Speaker, you need to include the office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives in the 25th Amendment because YOU must be removed ASAP. Talk about mentally deficient- you are the poster child for Alzheimer’s disease.
- 2020 Friday D: U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announces that the government has recovered the missing 30,000 emails of former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and that they will soon undergo release to the American people. However, U.S. Attorney for Connecticut John Durham says information on the spying into the Trump campaign and then in the White House back in 2016 will come out post-Election Day. It is what it is…
- 2020 Friday E: The Presidential Debate Commission- a highly partisan, anti-conservative entity that drives right-of-center Republicans insane throws in the towel on any remaining debates now that the American people have seen that it’s all a bunch of bull crap. As Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, told Greg Kelly on Newsmax, debates should have one liberal and one conservative commentator for fairness, say Rachel Maddow and Mark Levin. We agree, we think most fair-minded people would accept an arrangement such as this. Elsewhere, California Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom says ‘he is going to establish a blue-ribbon commission (still more people to be added to the Golden State’s imploding public employees payroll) to study reparations for slavery’ in a state that never was a slaveholding state and which fought for the North. Now, this POS is a hack, IF this comes to fruition, the money will come from taxpayers and will be distributed to those deemed deserving of it. They will receive their checks for reparations and then the following year, have to declare whatever the amounts they receive on their taxes. HOW is this flipping right? RECALL this moron NOW!
- 2020 Friday F: Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 36,706,213 confirmed cases, +333,517, 1,064,420, confirmed deaths, +4,804, and 25,510,507 confirmed recoveries, +176,538. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 7,757,509 confirmed cases, up 67,809 from yesterday’s reporting, 216,990 confirmed deaths, UP 1,087, and 4,987,156 confirmed recoveries, UP 17,278. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 848,376 confirmed cases, 16,454 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 13,300 confirmed cases, 166 confirmed deaths, and 10,651 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 96,363 confirmed cases, 2,281 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 287,858 confirmed cases, 1,886 confirmed deaths, and 225,248 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Tennessee- currently, they have 211,003 confirmed cases, 2,731 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Bill Lee, for withholding the numbers of recoveries.
- 2020 Friday G: Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 28,586.90, UP 161.39 points (+0.57%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,579.94, UP 158.96 points (+1.39%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,477.13, UP 30.30 points (+0.88%). Price of GOLD: $1,936.30 per troy oz., +10.10 (+0.76%) Here is the price of SILVER: $25.30 per troy oz., +0.192 (+0.70%). Price of PLATINUM: $897.80 per troy oz., +3.50 (+0.39%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,442.00 per troy oz., +61.50 (+2.58%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.98 per #, +0.0025 (+0.08%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $40.52, -0.08 (-0.20%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.69 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.85 euros. Just for a lark, $1 U.S. = 76.67 Afghan afghani.
- 2020 Friday H: Here are the numbers for the Mega-Million #1597: 05, 11, 25, 27, 64, and Mega 13. The jackpot is $60 million. (Highest winners were two who had four numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $19,347 apiece).
- 2021 Saturday: As usual, the day is young so stick around to discover/uncover whatever shenanigans between the Democratic Party goobers and their bosses in Beijing are up to as well as whatever else is to come as we count down the days to Election Day and a repudiation of all-things LIBERAL.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0613 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Monsoon.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album released by Fairport Convention- “Full House”- came out on July 18,1970. The album featured a stripped down, lean, mean, music-fighting machine featuring NO female vocalist for the first time in the group’s history. However, the band did feature Richard Thompson (guitars, vocals, and other stringed instruments), Simon Nichol (guitars, vocals), Dave Pegg (basses, mandolins, vocals), Dave Swarbrick (fiddle, mandolins, vocals, and viola), and Dave Mattacks (drums and percussion). You can see, hear, and feel Richard Thompson’s growing power within the band, power that would eventually propel him out on his own being a rocker at heart. We love this album as we know you will so why waste time? Seek it out now, give it a listen, and make it a part of your daily listening enjoyment. You will be glad you did. Undoubtedly!
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-09-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with downright sensation by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 3,965. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, The Beatles, John Lennon, The Who, John Entwistle, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band, Shona Laing, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert H. Jackson, U.S. Secretary of State Lewis Cass, U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President James Buchannan, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Howell Cobb, U.S. Secretary of Defense Neil H. McElroy, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. Attorney General Robert H. Jackson, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, U.S. Unemployment Numbers, Afghan Afghanis, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Fairport Convention, Chef Kilgore Randalini, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1597,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SATURDAY OCTOBER 09, 2021, #4,201
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Friday, October 09, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Although Democrats continue denying it, recent information dumps clearly show the conspiracy between Russian intel, the Hillary campaign, and members of the Obama administration
Friday, October 09, 2020, Today in History:
Saturday, October 09, 2021:
[i] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[ii] We promoted the music of the Who and of its individual band members beginning on Monday, 03-August-2015 through Sunday, 29-November-2015. We hope you will seek out the music of this veteran British band as well as of Pete Townsend, John Entwistle (including Ox), Keith Moon, and Roger Daltrey. We know you will enjoy them.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!