TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 52
261. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2022:
Air Force Birthday and National Cleanup Day / Today’s my birthday, too!
Joe Biden does not operate from a position of altruism; no, every time we hear of billions going to Ukraine, billions going to mass monkeypox vaccine distribution, or billions going to fund his ‘cancer moonshot,’ one must know that billions skimmed off the top from those billions are going into the pockets of the BIG GUY and members of his corrupt, mafia-like family. Ye, gods, folks.
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Joseph Story, John Hessin Clarke, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg; U.S. Acting Attorneys General Paul Clement and Peter Keisler; U.S. Secretary of War Kenneth Claiborne Royall; U.S. Senator Tommy Tuberville; Heavyweight Boxing Champion Ken Norton Sr.; Chef James “Jimmy” Hall of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the Grass Roots featuring P. F. “Flip” Sloan, Jimi Hendrix, WBC Heavyweight Boxing Champion Ken Norton Sr., and the Who:
- 14 Thursday: The Roman Senate officially confirmed Tiberius as the second emperor of the Roman Empire, succeeding Gaius Octavian aka Caesar Augustus.
- 1502 Thursday: On his fourth and final voyage to the New World, Christopher Columbus makes landfall in present-day Costa Rica.
- 1739 Friday: Austria and Turkey sign a peace treaty; Austria cedes Belgrade to the Ottoman Empire.
- 1759 Tuesday: The French surrendered Quebec to the British on this date.
- 1765 Wednesday: In Belluno, Veneto, Republic of Venice, future 254th Roman Catholic Pope Gregory XVI is born Bartolomeo Alberto Cappellari. He would become pontiff on February 02, 1831 and would guide his worldly flock from today until June 01, 1846.
- 1769 Monday: The Boston Gazette reported that John Harris had built the first piano made in America, which he named the spinet.
- 1779 Saturday: Future 18th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph Story is born in Marblehead, Massachusetts, on this date. President James Madison nominated the Democratic-Republican to fill the seat of Associate Justice William Cushing. He served from February 03, 1812, to September 10, 1845.
- 1789 Friday: Alexander Hamilton negotiated and secured the first loan for the United States. The federal government repaid the sum of $191,608.81 on June 08, 1790, which paid in full the Temporary Loan of 1789.
- 1793 Wednesday: President George Washington laid the actual cornerstone of the U.S. Capitol.
- 1809 Monday: In London, England, the Royal Opera House opens for business.
- 1810 Tuesday: Chile made its initial declaration of independence from Spain with the formation of a national junta.
- 1812 Friday: The Great Fire of Moscow destroys 90% of the houses and 1,000 churches. The Russians ignited the blazes in their desperate attempt to leave nothing but ‘scorched earth’ for the Napoleonic Grand Armee and its allies as it would not be long before winter would set in early, bringing about the second-greatest military disaster in history. The Nazis and their Axis allies hold the first-greatest military disaster in history with their war in the east 1941-1944.
- 1830 Saturday: The “Tom Thumb,” the first locomotive built in the United States, raced a horse on a nine-mile course. The horse won the race when the locomotive began suffering from some mechanical difficulties.
- 1837 Monday: In New York City, Tiffany & Co., underwent founding.
- 1850 Wednesday: Congress passed the Fugitive Slave Act, creating a force of commissioners with the responsibility of returning escaped slaves to their owners in the South.
- 1851 Thursday: The New York Times commences publication; one copy costs $0.02.
- 1857 Friday: Future 68th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Hessin Clarke is born in New Lisbon, Ohio, on this date. President Woodrow Wilson would nominate the Democrat to fill the seat of then-Associate Justice Charles Evans Hughes, a Republican, and Clarke served from July 24, 1916, to September 18, 1922.
- 1862 Thursday: President Abraham Lincoln signed a commission naming Rabbi Jacob Frankel of Rodeph Shalom Congregation in Philadelphia the first Jewish chaplain of the U.S. Army.
- 1891 Friday: Harriet Maxwell Converse is the first white woman to become a Native American chief. The tribe was the Six Nations Tribe at Towanda Reservation in New York.
- 1895 Wednesday: Daniel David Palmer gave the first chiropractic adjustment.
- 1914 Friday: German General Paul von Hindenburg becomes the commander of the German army on the Eastern Front. His government rushes him there because the Russian army is in the process of overrunning East Prussia.
- 1927 Sunday: The Columbia Phonograph Broadcasting System (later CBS) made its on-air-debut with a basic network of 16 radio stations.
- 1931 Friday: An explosion in the Chinese city of Mukden damaged a section of Japanese-owned railway track. Blaming Chinese nationalists, Japan invaded Manchuria the next day.
- 1940 Wednesday: During World War II, 19 German warplanes are shot down over southern England. Elsewhere, Harper and Brothers published “You Can’t Go Home Again” by Thomas Wolfe.
- 1942 Friday: British forces commence landing on the east coast of Madagascar, the Vichy French Island, off the eastern coast of Africa. The Brits are fearful that since the Vichy government is aligned with the Axis that they will allow German U-Boats and Japanese submarines and warships to use the island as a forward base. An ultimatum had been given to the governor-general who blew the Brits off.
- 1944 Monday: The British submarine HMS Tradewind torpedoes the Japanese ship, Junyo Maru resulting in the loss of 5,600 lives.
- 1945 Tuesday: Protesting integration of their schools, 1,000 whites walk out of their local schools, not wanting to mingle with black children. Meanwhile, AICP-END Blogger Chef James “Jimmy” Hall was born on this date. Elsewhere, future guitarist/vocalist with the California pop-rock band, the Grass Roots[i]—P. F. “Flip” Sloan—is born in New York City, NY, on this date.
- 1946 Wednesday: In Mound, Minnesota, Mound Metalcraft underwent founding on this date. In 1955, the company changed its name to Tonka Toys Incorporated.
- 1947 Thursday: The National Security Act passes Congress and is signed by President Harry S. Truman. The act called for the foundation of the United States Air Force as a separate and equal branch of the military. Meanwhile, the 56th and final U.S. Secretary of War Kenneth Claiborne Royall left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Harry S. Truman from July 19, 1947, until today and then became the first secretary of the U.S. Army.
- 1954 Saturday: In Camden, Arkansas, future U.S. Senator Tommy Tuberville is born. A future Republican, he would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2021.
- 1955 Sunday: “The Ed Sullivan Show” began airing on CBS-TV. The show had originally been “The Toast of the Town” since 1948.
- 1959 Friday: During his U.S. tour, Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev visited Wall Street, the Empire State Building, and the grave of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt; in a speech to the U.N. General Assembly, Khrushchev called on all countries to disarm, a typical communist tactic. To understand this, please read “The Naked Communist” by W. Cleon Skousen.
- 1961 Monday: United Nations Secretary-General Dag Hammarskjold was killed in a plane crash in northern Rhodesia.
- 1962 Tuesday: Rwanda, Burundi, Jamaica, and Trinidad and Tobago become the 105th, 106th, 107th, and 108th members admitted to the United Nations.
- 1963 Wednesday: “The Patty Duke Show” premiered on ABC-TV on this date.
- 1964 Friday: The situation comedy, “The Addams Family,” inspired by the Charles Addams cartoons, premiered on ABC-TV.
- 1965 Saturday: The first episode of “I Dream of Jeannie” appeared on NBC-TV. The final show was on September 01, 1970.
- 1969 Thursday: Tiny Tim[ii] and Miss Vicky become engaged. Everyone recalls his classic performances on “Laugh-In,” and his worldwide famous song, “Tiptoe through the Tulips.” Meanwhile, at Center Colosseum in Seattle, Washington, up-and-coming heavyweight boxer “Big George” Foreman wins his fifth professional bout to put his record to 5-0. In a scheduled 6-round bout, Foreman drops opponent Johnny Carroll via a knockout punch at the 2:19-minute mark of the 1st round.
- 1970 Friday: Rock star Jimi Hendrix[iii] died in in Kensington, London, UK, at age 27.
- 1973 Tuesday: East and West Germany are admitted to the United Nations.
- 1975 Thursday: Newspaper heiress Patricia Hearst was captured by the FBI in San Francisco, 19 months after being kidnapped by the Symbionese Liberation Army.
- 1979 Tuesday: The Who[iv] open their U.S. tour by performing several shows at New York’s Madison Square Garden. This is the first tour to feature new drummer Kenney Jones formerly of the Faces.
- 1981 Friday: A museum honoring former President Gerald R. Ford underwent dedication in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on this date.
- 1984 Tuesday: The 39th session of the U.N. General Assembly opened with an appeal to the U.S. and Soviet Union to resume arms negotiations.
- 1990 Tuesday: The organized crime drama “Good Fellas,” directed by Martin Scorsese, had its U.S. Premiere in New York City on this date.
- 1991 Wednesday: President George H.W. Bush said that he would send warplanes to escort U.N. helicopters that were searching for hidden Iraqi weapons if it became necessary.
- 1994 Sunday: Haiti’s military leaders agreed to depart on October 15 to avert a planned U.S.-led invasion force to drive the junta members out of power. Meanwhile, tennis star Vitas Gerulaitis, 40, was found dead in the guest cottage of a friend’s home in Southampton, N.Y., of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.
- 1997 Thursday: Media mogul Ted Turner floats the United Nations $1 billion to keep it up-and-running.
- 1998 Friday: The House Judiciary Committee voted to release to videotape President Clinton’s grand jury testimony.
- 2001 Tuesday: A week after the Islamic terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, President George W. Bush said he hoped to “rally the world” in the battle against Muslim jihad terrorism and predicted that all “people who love freedom” would join. Meanwhile, letters postmarked Trenton, N.J., that later tested positive for anthrax were sent to the New York Post and to NBC anchorman and far-left leftist Tom Brokaw.
- 2007 Tuesday: A prosecutor charged O.J. Simpson with seven felonies, including kidnapping, in the alleged armed robbery of sports memorabilia collectors in a Las Vegas casino-hotel room. Simpson received a sentence of nine-to-33 years in prison and in October 2017, the prison system released him on parole. Elsewhere, U.S. Acting Attorney General Paul Clement stepped down from office on this date and his replacement- Acting U.S. Attorney General Paul Keisler- assumed the role. Keisler served from today until November 09, 2007.
- 2012 Tuesday: GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney says the Palestinians are ‘committed to the destruction of Israel.’ This brings all sorts of derisive insults from the Democrats—it is TRUE however!
- 2013 Wednesday: Concerned over weakening growth in the U.S. economy, the Federal Reserve announces plans to continue its stimulus program, which injects $85 billion a month into the nation’s economy—ergo everything is fucked up, it is paper money with nothing to back it. Meanwhile, former WBC heavyweight champion of the world, Ken Norton, Sr., died on this date at age 70 in Henderson, Nevada. Over the course of his professional career, he would amass a record of fifty fights, 42 wins (33 KOS), 7 losses, and 1 draw. He would face off against Muhammad Ali three times, win once and lose the next two.
- 2014 Thursday: Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba begins trading on the New York Stock Exchange; its pre-IPO market valuation of almost $168 billion exceeds that of American e-commerce giant Amazon by over $17 billion.
- 2015 Friday: As the civil war rages in Syria (and the Obama administration sits on the sidelines), CBS News raises the question: ‘is it time for the U.S. and its allies to intervene in the war-torn, s-hole country to halt the flow of Muslim ‘refugees’ and ‘migrants’ who are overrunning Europe?’ Nope, it’s never time to enter into a conflict in an unimportant country, one that could become a cemetery for Russian, Chechen, and Iranian thugs and jihadi scumbags.
- 2016 Sunday: The United Russia Party- Vladimir Putin’s political party- wins big in the parliamentary elections winning 54-percent of all seats and installing his long-time crony, Dmitri Medvedev as prime minister. What else is new? These guys are a bunch of murderous hacks and will steal elections right and left like the Democrats do.
- 2017 Monday: In the Caribbean, the island of Dominica takes a full-on hit from Cat 5 Hurricane Maria which passes directly over the island, destroying 90-percent or more of all structures and claiming the lives of at least twenty-seven people. Others are unaccounted for which says a great deal about the strength of this storm.
- 2018 Tuesday: Following the Trump administration slapping $200 billion of tariffs on goods coming to the United States from the Peoples Republic (Communist) China, Beijing slaps $60 billion of tariffs onto the few American goods entering the communist nation. Elsewhere, South Africa’s Constitutional Court rules it’s okay for adults to smoke pot and use cannabis products as long as they do so in private places like homes and private clubs.
- 2019 Wednesday: The White House does something good for the country when it says that states like California cannot enact their own emissions standards on automobiles which brings down the cost of the cars sold in the state. Thank you, President Trump, for looking after the American people and keeping your promises. Woe to Gov. Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom who wanted to make the emissions standards even more onerous.
- 2020 Friday: To the horror of the Chi-Coms and their vociferous protests, the Trump administration agrees to sell SEVEN big weapons systems including drones and seaborne smart mines to Taiwan. The Chinese are howling with rage to which, we say, “It’s time to return to the TWO-CHINA POLICY and recognize Taiwan as- if not the rightful ruler of mainland China- then as a separate equal nation. Moving on, President Trump says that another $13 billion in aid to American farmers will go out next week. Next, the reward for the POS attempted assassin in Los Angeles, California, this past Sunday, in which a punk strode up to a police car in Compton and shot two L.A. Sheriff’s Department deputies at close range has grown to $675,000. Catch the shooter and whack him.
- 2020 Friday A: Dr. Tony Fauci says it’s highly likely we will see a vaccine for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu Chinese Virus Crisis sometime in October or November. Speaking of the Wuhan Waltz, “Pro-China Joe” Biden is pulling back from saying he would impose a national mask mandate. Poor old Joe, he has no clue what he is saying on any given day. When is someone going to charge Dr. Jill Biden with elder abuse? Speaking of “Gropin’ Joe,” Howie Kurtz on Fox News Channel noted that last night’s CNN ‘Town Hall’ with the former VP and Anderson Cooper was not even softball, that it was akin to “T-Ball,” noting that Trump received all manner of hateful questions in his earlier in the week while everyone treated Senile Old Joe with kid gloves. What a laugh. True what Howie said, however.
- 2020 Friday B: The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that mail-in ballots are valid up to three days after Election Day in November. Meanwhile, Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi doubles down on her demand for a $2 trillion Chinese Virus relief bill. President Donald J. Trump says he is in favor of the larger bill and advises the GOP to consider it as he wants to get COVID-19 Bat Flu emergency aid to the American people NOW. The president also signed a $11.6 billion aid package for the people of Puerto Rico, beset by corruption, mismanagement, and criminality on the part of their government.
- 2020 Friday C: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 30,290,791 confirmed cases, +287,413, 947,919, confirmed deaths, +4,716, and 20,623,028 confirmed recoveries, +224,627. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 6,780,553 confirmed cases, up 21,695 from yesterday’s reporting, 200,985 confirmed deaths, UP 433, and 3,659,384 confirmed recoveries, UP 2,256.
- 2020 Friday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 778,977 confirmed cases, 14,883 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 11,211 confirmed cases, 107 confirmed deaths, and 4,248 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 85,133 confirmed cases, 2,124 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 179,071 confirmed cases, 1,196 confirmed deaths, and 126,329 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Indiana- currently, they have 111,900 confirmed cases, 3,495 confirmed deaths, but NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Eric Holcomb, you are a REPUBLICAN- why are you behaving like a Democrat?
- 2020 Friday E: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 27,657.42, DOWN 244.56 points (-0.88%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 10,793.28, DOWN 117.00 points (-1.07%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,319.47, DOWN 37.54 points (-1.12%). Price of GOLD: $1,957.10 per troy oz., -5.00 (-0.25%). Here is the price of SILVER: $26.95 per troy oz., -0.179 (-0.66%). Price of PLATINUM: $932.80 per troy oz., -5.70 (-0.61%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,370.00 per troy oz., +31.50 (+1.35%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.11 per #, -0.009 (-0.29%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $40.98, -0.13 (-0.32%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.77 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.84 euros. Just for a lark, $1 U.S. = 76.75 Afghan afghani.
- 2020 Friday F: U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the second woman nominated to serve on the nation’s highest court has died at age 87 from complications from recurring cancer. She was the first Jewish woman to serve on the court and President Bill Clinton was the president who nominated her. She assumed her seat on the court on August 10, 1993. God bless you, RBG!
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 228,936,400 confirmed cases, +536,745, 4,700,053 confirmed deaths, +7,416 and 205,522,163 confirmed recoveries, +547,069. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 42,866,805 confirmed cases, UP 66,898 from yesterday’s reporting, 691,562 confirmed deaths, UP 848, [v] and 32,483,226 confirmed recoveries, UP 49,060. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vi]
- 2021 Saturday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 373,108 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 30,970 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,547,355 confirmed cases, 68,042 confirmed deaths, and 2,391,765 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,540,548 confirmed cases, 50,825 confirmed deaths, and 2,447,654 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 75,006 confirmed cases, 702 confirmed deaths, and 74,304 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 623,769 confirmed cases, 7,264 confirmed deaths, and 262,878 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Pennsylvania: they have 1,375,864 confirmed cases, 28,915 confirmed deaths, and 1,246,946 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Saturday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,220,397 confirmed cases, 7,511 confirmed deaths, and 1,127,750 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Western Sahara, 216th area on the list: 10 cases of the virus, 1 confirmed death and 8 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Saturday D: Friday’s Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,584.88, DOWN 166.44 points (-0.48%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,043.97, DOWN 137.96 points (-0.91%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,432.99, DOWN 40.76 points (-0.91%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.96 per barrel, -0.65 (-0.90%). The price of GOLD is $1,753.90 per troy oz., -2.80 (-0.16%) while the price of SILVER is $22.36 per troy ounce, -0.43 (-1.90%). The price of PLATINUM is $930.90 per troy oz, +7.60 (+0.82%) while the price of COPPER is $4.24 per pound, -0.04 (-0.97%).[ix]. The price of PALLADIUM is $2,016.27 per troy oz., -17.314 (-0.85%). The price of RHODIUM is $12,350.20 per troy oz., -1,100.00 (-9.78%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $782,500.00 per CNY/T, +17,500.00 (+2.29%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,886.15 per USD/T, -60.85 (-0.24%). [x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.02 In Guyana Dollar, one greenback equals 207.78 and in Haitian Gourde, a buck equal 95.00 and in Honduran Lempira, one dollar equals 23.95 of theirs. [xi]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.390 per gallon, $3.099 in Florida, $4.078 in Hawaii, and $3.868 in Washington state. [xii] Let us look at one other Idaho: $3.772. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- San Marino: $6.966 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,776,931,097,401 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Belgium, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Taiwan with $235 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Saturday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 177 for the world-famous ‘border czar,’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the southern border and Day No. 84 since her sole visit to the El Paso Sector for a photo op. Anyhow, here are the numbers as presented by OAN today regarding the illegal alien crisis. First, here is the cost for just this day- Saturday, September 18, 2021– $579,642,432. Imagine all that money put to beneficial use such as helping homeless vets, the drug addicted, even American urban outdoorsmen. Imagine what that could do for AMERICANS instead of the Third World’s detritus. Wow. Next, here is the amount of taxpayer money wasted on caring for the illegal alien invaders for the calendar year 2021: $285,511,221,248. Third, here is the appalling TRUE number of illegals who have flowed across the southern border this year: 2,926,261. Finally, here is the conservative estimate of illegal aliens living in the country, a number we believe is FAR TOO LOW: 36,926,260. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Saturday G: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News– After demanding that ALL employees submit to Joe Biden’s illegal mandate of getting the Chi-Com vaccine or else, 125 employees at Indiana University walk off the job. Good for you. When this winds its way through the courts, everyone who has lost their job will be paid for every single hour they have been off the job. We have seen this before as people wrongly terminated in the professional foodservice industry or who are forced off the job- wrongly- can get some stunning payouts that can, on occasion, bankrupt a business. Joe Biden- careful with those mandates because the American people love FREEDOM.
- 2021 Saturday H: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3596 what with a $18 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner. Here are the numbers: 03, 05, 20, 36, 45, and Mega 25. Out of 106,348 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $19,179. The first ticket was sold at Gold Ranch Lottery in Floriston, CA 96111, and the other at 7-Eleven in San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #886 with a jackpot of $457 million up for grabs: 05, 36, 39, 45, 57, and Powerball 11.
- 2022 Sunday: F**king Joe Biden might not be as senile as many believe. Earlier this week, the man who showered with his young daughter now wants to send BILLIONS of nonexistent dollars into a ‘cancer moonshot’ much like President John Fitzgerald Kennedy launched the program to put Americans on the moon. Every single time we hear that slobbering, minor-attracted individual announces plans to send billions of dollars into the Ukraine, into monkeypox mass vaccinations, into forcing every American to join a labor union, or into fighting cancer, the question is this: HOW BIG is the percentage going into the pockets of the BIG GUY? Joe Biden is not doing any of this because of altruism; no, he is doing it because he knows how to skim money off the top and to then divert it into the coffers of his corrupt family. The man is a criminal, a possible felon, not just for his creepy fondling of young girls and his sniffing of women’s hair and his groping of their behinds, but because he has become a master criminal that dwarfs the criminality of anyone else in elective office, even that of Mitch McConnell. Let us not forget that “Cocaine Mitch’s” father-in-law was sending South American cocaine to Europe via his shipping company’s fleet of vessels which is why the Turtle has the moniker that he does. We must neuter this man’s ‘presidency’ just as we must neuter the Democrats’ hopes of toppling our constitution-based representational republic which is NOT a democracy. Friends, let me know what you think this week, I thank you for joining me each day and will see you again in six months. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0956 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Red Rose.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album from Cheap Trick was a disappointment to many in that the band was evolving and had changed producers. “All Shook Up” came out on October 24, 1980 and spawned no big radio hits which was unexpected. Longtime producer Tom Werman was out, and Beatles producer George Martin was in. Once again, the band has the same quartet of Rick Nielsen (guitars, backing vocals), Robin Zander (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Tom Petersson (bass, backing vocals), and Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion) although following the release, bassist Petersson would leave the group due to overwork. The band was on the road around the clock- doing at least 300 shows per year and recording albums in between. This album would not receive the same praise or achieve the same sales as its predecessor, “Dream Police.” Still, as completists, we must own every shred of music produced by a favorite band. Seek it out and enjoy, we think you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-18-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with comprehensive application by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,846. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick World Famous Rose Still-Life Paintings, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, The Grass Roots, P. F. “Flip” Sloan, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, President George Washington, President James Madison, President Abraham Lincoln, President Woodrow Wilson, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, National Security Act, President Gerald R. Ford, President George H.W. Bush, President William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, “Drooling Joe” Biden, “Senile Joe” Biden, “Il Duce Joe” Biden, Dr. Jill “I Need Genusel” Jill Biden, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph Story, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Hessin Clarke, U.S. Supreme Court Ruth Bader Ginsburg, U.S. Acting Attorney General Paul Clement, U.S. Acting Attorney General Peter Keisler, U.S. Secretary of War Kenneth Claiborne Royall, Senator Tommy Tuberville, U.S. Congress, Fugitive Slave Act, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Maine COVID-19 Cases, Grand Princess Ship COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Anguilla COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Afghan Afghani, Guyana Dollar, Haitian Gourde, Honduran Lempira, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3596, Powerball, Powerball Draw #886, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Gregory XVI, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, “Big George” Foreman, Ken Norton Sr., Muhammad Ali, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef James “Jimmy” Hall,
[i] We offered the music of this famed West Coast band- the Grass Roots- beginning on Thursday, 06-February-2014 through Saturday, 22-February-2014. We hope you will seek their music out by visiting whatever site you choose for the absolute best in rock music. You will be glad you did.
[ii] We will promote the music of Tiny Tim before we ever do a slut like Madonna.
[iii] We began promoting the music of the Jimi Hendrix Experience and Jimi Hendrix on Sunday, 22-December-2013 through Thursday, 16-January-2014. Please check the albums out, you will enjoy them.
[iv] We promoted the music of the Who and of its individual band members beginning on Monday, 03-August-2015 through Sunday, 29-November-2015. We hope you will seek out the music of this veteran British band as well as of Pete Townsend, John Entwistle, Keith Moon, and Roger Daltrey. We know you will enjoy them.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.