Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 15, 2019 BY CHEF E. K. HOOTENSTEIN
“Paul Manafort is the proof that we live in a nascent police state that if he committed known prosecutable crimes 10-12 years ago, then why didn’t the federal government prosecute him then?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,057 AT THE AICP-END
600 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
What has happened to Paul Manafort should concern everyone…
Los Angeles, CA, 03-15-2019 Friday: Poor Paul Manafort. Worked for candidate Donald J. Trump for about four months in the 2016 Election campaign and now doing not only the (according to the left, ‘paltry) 47 months given him by Judge T.S. Ellis III but another 3.5 years put atop him this past Wednesday by Obama-appointed Federal District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson when he stood before her for secondary crimes, most notably for attempted witness tampering which is never good. So far, he faces- at age 69- 7.5 years behind bars.
Almost immediately upon the second sentencing, prosecutors filed still more charges against Mr. Manafort in a New York state court, hammering him with mortgage fraud as well as at least another 12 felonies, meaning this man may never breath fresh air again, feel the sunlight on his face, or be free to die in comfort at home, surrounded by loved ones.
Many people believe that the only reason the initial charges were revisited against him by the Robert S. Mueller III Trump-Russian-Collusion team was that they planned to use renewed prosecution as a means to forcing the aged political campaign consultant to ‘sing’ or to ‘compose’ whatever his tormenters demanded he do, meaning anything with which, they could drag down President Donald J. Trump and members of his inner circle, most notably, members of his family like his children and in-laws.
Mr. Manafort apparently had nothing to give the Mueller gang or refused to spill the beans on whatever it is/was the G-Men thought he might know. Up until the time they busted the former Trump campaign manager talking to various witnesses via the telephone, he was able to walk around free on bail. After that, they had him by the short and curlies and so he languished in solitary confinement for months.
It is interesting to note how the Mueller gang went after other presidential friends and campaign advisors such as the original ‘entry point’ into the Trump campaign, the erstwhile George Papadopoulos.
You remember him, he was the young man who was ‘set up’ by the Obama Justice Department into disclosing information while inebriated in a London watering hole? Apparently, while drinking, he shared ‘confidential information’ with a ‘friendly’ but overeager Australian ambassador who then passed on said illicit ‘information’ to those seeking to destroy Donald J. Trump.
Numerous others have fallen into the net of the Mueller gang and if not threatened with prison, have had their lives forever altered like former U.S. Navy officer Carter Page who travels the globe and has given speeches in Russia.
Whenever he ventures home from abroad, he dutifully submits himself for debriefings with U.S. intelligence officers yet he has been another entry point for the anti-Trump forces- although NEVER charged with anything- merely because he was a temporary aide to the campaign as a foreign policy advisor.
We have seen what the Mueller hatchet man Andrew Weissmann did to poor Roger Stone, arguably a unique character to be sure, when they sent 29 armed FBI agents with two armored vehicles to his house earlier in the year to roust him from bed in a predawn raid. Overhead, a thirtieth agent circled in a helicopter because the old guy was ‘so dangerous’ that he might put up a fight or attempt to escape in a motorboat in the canal behind his Florida home. I was kind of hoping he’d have all come in and then blow up the house- now that would have been cool.
Roger Stone, another sometime member of the Trump team and personal friend of the president, faces charges regarding alleged witness tampering as well as for intimated attempts of being the ‘middle man’ for WikiLeaks head Julian Assange and Donald Trump.
A feisty and charismatic (some say ‘bizarre’) guy, he released a photo of the same judge who sentenced Paul Manafort two days ago (and who will also decide HIS fate- Judge Amy Berman Jackson)- with crosshairs imposed on her face, which was inadvisable. This, of course, caused her to drag him back to court and to read him the riot act about any further stupidity by threatening him with the pulling of bail as well as forcing a gag order on him.
Friends, I am a chef, a small businessowner who has a good life and who makes a good living in the great city of Los Angeles, California. I can see that each of these men has committed ‘crimes’ or made grievous errors but in the case of Paul Manafort, if he was already granted a pass on failing to register under the FARA act or was known to have some IRS issues, then why would he be in trouble for those crimes/mistakes now?
The disturbing answer to this is because we are in the nascent stages of a growing police state, one in which, law enforcement compiles ‘crimes’ and allegations and puts them on hold until they present some sort of ‘political opportunity’ to damage someone else or to force one into being a rat.
This should disturb the hell out of everyone as it is not good and is quite dangerous. If Paul Manafort had tax issues, then instead of giving him a pass 12-15 years ago, the federal government should have prosecuted him with what they had just as they would have eagerly prosecuted me, the little guy who pays his taxes on time.
It should also disturb everyone that apparently, we have a dual-standard of law enforcement in the country, something the poor and minorities have long known. White perps get lighter sentences- especially if they are ‘connected’- whereas minorities receive longer, more harsh sentences for the same crimes.
Does Paul Manafort deserve to go to prison? Probably. However, if someone of another political party committed the same or worse acts and does not, then how can we permit a dual system of justice and sentencing to exist? It makes no sense.
Let me know what you think. We will reconvene tomorrow.
Elmer K. Hootenstein
Elmer K. Hootenstein
CWC, ACF, the Golden State Chefs’ Association
Like the rest of my colleagues here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, I turned my likeness over to up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, Simone and this among other images is what I got. Kudos, Simone, Kudos for making me look, uh, so dignified. Ah well, I spent most of my life working in food service in a variety of states and places. Among my stops was one in Washington State where I met Stinkbug in the WSCA. We have been friends ever since and have been working long and hard to create an enjoyable reading experience for our fans, provided Google Blogger will allow the public to see us.
Chef Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein writes from Los Angeles, California.
Chef Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein is a Moderate Republican.
Contact me at the following email address email@example.com
CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN
END COMMENTARY 03-15-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,011
03-15-2019 Friday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLIV: “Paul Manafort is the proof that we live in a nascent police state that if he committed known prosecutable crimes 10-12 years ago, then why didn’t the federal government prosecute him then?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-14-2019, all rights reserved.
Hootenstein, Elmer K. “Paul Manafort is the proof that we live in a nascent police state that if he committed known prosecutable crimes 10-12 years ago, then why didn’t the federal government prosecute him then?” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLIV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
EK Hootenstein, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Paul Manafort, T.S. Ellis III, Amy Berman Jackson, Robert S. Mueller III, Andrew Weissmann, George Papadopoulos, Roger Stone, Carter Page,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 15, 2019:
President Andrew Jackson; U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg; the Beach Boys featuring Mike Love, the Grateful Dead featuring Phil Lesh, Sly and the Family Stone featuring Sly Stone, and WAR featuring Howard E. Scott:
- 44 B.C.: On this date in history, a group of Roman nobles—including Marcus Junius Brutus, Decimus Junius Brutus, and Gaius Cassius Longinus—assassinated the dictator, Julius Caesar on the Ides of March in the Forum in Rome.
- 1360: A French invasion army lands on the southeastern coast of Britain and conquers the city of Winchell.
- 1391: An anti-Semitic monk stirs up the anger of the citizens of Seville to attack the city’s Jewish
- 1493: Concluding his first visit to the New World, Christopher Columbus arrived at his home port in Spain.
- 1744: French King Louis XV declares war on Great Britain.
- 1767: Andrew Jackson, the seventh president of the United States, was born in Waxhaw, South Carolina.
- 1781: During the American Revolution, the Battle of Guilford Courthouse took place in North Carolina. 1,900 soldiers under the command of British General Lord Cornwallis defeated an American force of 4,400.
- 1812: On the Russian River in California, Russians build their first California
- 1820: On this date, Maine became the 23rd state of the Union.
- 1867: Michigan becomes the first state to put a tax on property; it does so to support a university.
- 1875: The Roman Catholic Archbishop of New York, John McCloskey, became the first American cardinal on this date.
- 1892: Inventor Jesse W. Reno patents the first escalator.
- 1907: Finland becomes the first European nation to give women the right to vote.
- 1912: Pitcher Cy Young retires from professional baseball with 511 wins.
- 1913: President Woodrow Wilson met with approximately 100 reporters in what became the first presidential press conference.
- 1916: Under General John J. “Blackjack” Pershing, 10,000 American troops invade Mexico to hunt down and capture or kill Mexican bandit, Pancho Villa.
- 1917: Nicholas II, the last Russian Czar, says that he will abdicate his throne and nominates his brother, Grand Duke Michael to succeed him.
- 1919: Members of the American Expeditionary Force from World War I convened in Paris for a three-day meeting to found the American Legion.
- 1928: IL Duce, Benito Mussolini, modifies the nation’s electoral system, depriving the people of the right to choose between candidates.
- 1933: Future 107th U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is born in Brooklyn, New York, on this date.
- 1934: The U.S. Information Service opens.
- 1935: Nazi Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels—someone whom the Democrats idolize—banned four Berlin newspapers on this date.
- 1937: In Raleigh, North Carolina, the first state contraceptive clinic opens for business. Meanwhile in Chicago, the first blood bank to preserve blood for transfusion by refrigeration underwent establishment at the Cook County Hospital.
- 1938: An American company drilling for water in Saudi Arabia discovers oil.
- 1940: Reichsmarshall Hermann Goering says that ‘between 100-200 church bells are enough for Germany, smelt the rest.’ Elsewhere, Phil Lesh, future bassist and vocalist with the Grateful Dead is born.
- 1941: Future vocalist with the Beach Boys—Mike Love—is born in southern California on this date.
- 1943: During World War II, the final Nazi offensive on the Eastern Front begins as Axis forces move against the Russian city of Kharkov drives the Red Army temporarily out of the city. Elsewhere, in the United States, future leader of the funk-rock band, Sly and the Family Stone—Sly Stone—is born.
- 1944: During World War II, Allied bombers again raided Italy’s Monte Casino, held by the Nazis.
- 1945: Billboard publishes its first album chart with the King Cole Trio being its ‘No. 1.’
- 1946: British Prime Minister Clement Attlee agrees with India’s right to independence. Meanwhile, Howard Scott, future guitarist/vocalist with the L.A. funk band, War, was born in San Pedro, California.
- 1947: The U.S. Navy appoints John Lee as the first black commissioned officer in the ranks. Meanwhile, Stomu Yamashta, music composer, was born in Japan. Finally, famed blues guitarist, Ry Cooder, was born in Louisiana.
- 1954: The “CBS Morning Show” premieres with Walter Cronkite and Jack Paar.
- 1955: The U.S. Air Force unveils a self-guided missile.
- 1956: The Lerner and Loewe musical play, “My Fair Lady,” based on Bernard Shaw’s “Pygmalion,” opened on Broadway.
- 1957: Britain becomes the third nation to explode a nuclear bomb.
- 1961: South Africa withdraws from the British Commonwealth
- 1962: A chartered Flying Tiger Line airplane carrying 107 people, most of them army personnel, disappeared while on route from Guam to the Philippine
- 1964: Actress Elizabeth Taylor married actor Richard Burton in Montreal; it was her fifth marriage and his second. Meanwhile, President Lyndon Baines Johnson asks Congress for a ‘war on poverty.’
- 1966: Following police abuse in a traffic stop in the Watts section of Los Angeles, California, race riots erupt that would last for a period.
- 1968: The S. Mint stops buying and selling gold.
- 1970: Expo ’70, promoting “Progress and Harmony for Mankind,” opened in Osaka, Japan.
- 1975: Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis died near Paris at age 69.
- 1977: “Eight is Enough” premieres on ABC-TV.
- 1985: In the 10th round of their heavyweight fight, Larry Holmes scores a TKO against David Bey to win the title. Elsewhere, the first Internet domain name, com was registered by the Symbolics Computer Corporation of Massachusetts. Finally, in Brazil, a new government undergoes installation, which ends two decades of military rule.
- 1988: The NFL’s St. Louis Cardinals officially moves its franchise to Phoenix, Arizona.
- 1989: The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs became the 14th department in the president’s Cabinet.
- 1990: The Ford Motor Company introduced the Explorer on this date. Elsewhere, Mikhail Gorbachev became the first executive president of the Soviet Union via election.
- 1991: Four police officers in Los Angeles, California, are officially charged for their part in the beating of erstwhile, drunken motorist, Rodney King.
- 1999: Pluto again becomes the outermost planet of the Solar System. Elsewhere, an Amtrak train slammed into a steel-filled truck at a crossing in Bourbonnais, Illinois, killing 11 people.
- 2002: For his role in the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, Libyan Abdel Baset Ali Mohmed Al-Megrahi commences his life sentence in a Scottish prison. Elsewhere, Burger King commenced selling the first ‘veggie-burger’ on any fast food operation’s menu.
- 2004: Ten days after being convicted in a stock scandal, Martha Stewart resigned from the board of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. Stewart rejoined the board in September 2011. Elsewhere, ousted Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide returned to the Caribbean from African exile after winning temporary asylum in Jamaica. Finally, a drive-by shooting in Mosul, Iraq, killed four U.S. missionaries working for the Richmond, Virginia-based Southern Baptist International Mission Board.
- 2009: A chorus of outrage on Capitol Hill greeted news that some $165 million in executive bonuses were being paid by bailed-out insurance giant American International Group.
- 2010: According to the Israeli ambassador to the U.S., Michael Oren, relations between his country and the U.S. are at their worst in 35 years.
- 2011: Leaders at the G8 pass the responsibility for military intervention in Libya onto the United Nations Security Council.
- 2012: China’s Premier Wen Jiabao blames the Dalai Lama for ongoing self-immolations by Tibet’s Meanwhile, Venezuelan thug-dictator, Hugo Chavez, returns home from Cuba from a three-week cancer surgery recovery.
- 2013: Lazarus Project scientists reveal that they successfully recovered frozen tissue from the 1970’s and rejuvenated the cells of Rheobatrachus silus, a species of frog that has been extinct since 1983.
- 2014: The People’s Bank of China widens its trading band for the yuan against the U.S. dollar to within 2% of the determined daily midpoint, moving the currency toward market-based valuation.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, President Andrew Jackson, The Beach Boys, Mike Love, Phil Lesh, the Grateful Dead, Sly and the Family Stone, Sly Stone, Howard Scott, War, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Just the Facts, EK Hootenstein, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Paul Manafort, T.S. Ellis III, Amy Berman Jackson, Robert S. Mueller III, Andrew Weissmann, George Papadopoulos, Roger Stone, Carter Page, Trump-Russia Collusion, Trump-Russia Collusion Witch Hunt, Donald Trump, Trump Family, Prosecuting Donald Trump,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN 2011-2019:
- 03-30-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XV: New Blogger “the Hooter” talks about the Need for REAL HOPE AND CHANGE and then shows the Blogosphere how to make Yellow Cornbread Muffins—mm-mm Good!” by Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein
- 04-03-2011 Su: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part VII: The Hooter shows the World that he can discuss other things by analyzing the Infamous Stanford Prison Experiment and the Probability of ALL Americans going to Prison at some Point in their Lives!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein
- 06-14-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part IV—Chicken and Broccoli” by the Hooter.
- 06-15-2011 W: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part V—Oriental Beef and Veggies” by the Hooter.
- 07-06-2011 W: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XIII: Turkish Pilaf and Spanish rice—Delicious Rice Recipes from around the Globe” by the Hooter.
- 07-26-2011 T: “Soup Seminar, Part VI: The Classic Stockdale Country Club Chowder—released to the General Public for the very first Time!” by the Hooter.
- 11-28-2011 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIII: Pumpkin Delight—more Delightful than your Regular Pumpkin Pie and just in Time for Christmas 2011” by the Hooter.
- 11-29-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIV: Pumpkin Delight—Cream Puffs—Gifts from Heaven” by the Hooter.
- 11-30-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLV: Apple Pie with Brandy Sauce and Freshly-Whipped Cream—a ‘Must-Have’ for any Holiday Spread” by the Hooter.
- 12-01-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVI: Chocolate Porter Ale Ice Cream—perfect Accompaniment for your Holiday Pies” by the Hooter.
- 12-02-2011 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVII: Elegant Edible Sundae Cups—Pecan-Praline Flowery Sundae Cups” by the Hooter.
- 12-03-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVIII: Raisin Pie—the Forgotten Member of the Classic Holiday Dessert Cart” by the Hooter.
- 12-04-2011 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIX: Butterfinger Pie—the Best Ice Cream Pie in the World” by the Hooter.
- 05-07-2012 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXII: Concord Muffins—a Great Way to utilize everything in the Ice Box and to make Money on It” by the Hooter.
- 05-08-2012 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXIII: Applesauce Muffins—another Great Way to utilize everything in the Ice Box and to make Money on It” by the Hooter.
- 05-09-2012 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXIV: Carrot Cake’r’s Muffins—almost like eating Carrot Cake but not quite as Sweet” by the Hooter.
- 05-10-2012 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXV: Maple-Graham Muffins—some of the deliriously-best Muffins ever baked make use of McDonald’s-brand Maple Syrup—wow!” by the Hooter.
- 05-11-2012 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVI: Pumpkin Muffins #2—one of the Best Ways to utilize Leftover Pumpkin whether it be canned or Fresh” by the Hooter.
- 05-12-2012 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVII: Coconut-Date Muffins—an Old-Time Favorite dusted off and given New Life by the Hooter” by the Hooter.
- 05-13-2012 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVIII: Trail mix Muffins—designed to mimic the Trail mix Craze of the 1980’s, these Muffins are still as good Today as they were back then” by the Hooter. Mother’s Day.
- 11-12-2012 M: “Special Menus Index, Part LXIV: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Hooter presents Three Unusual Salads to start Thanksgiving Dinner off—Cranberry Gelatin Salad, Fruit Slaw with Fruit Dressing, and Sea Foam Salad—temptingly Tasty!” by the Hooter.
- 11-13-2012 T: “Special Menus Index, Part LXV: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Hooter moves into the Soup Seminar by showing us how to make a Superb Cream of Red Potato and Chive Soup!” by the Hooter.
- 11-14-2012 W: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVI: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Famous Restaurant Recipes is Today’s Topic as the Chef presents his Entrée and its Immediate Accompaniments!” by the Hooter.
- 11-15-2012 Th: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVII: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Sauce and Side Dish Seminar commences Today with Turkey Gravy II and English Roasted Potatoes—simply Delicious!” by the Hooter.
- 11-16-2012 F: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVIII: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Side Dish Seminar continues Today with Two Delicious Vegetable Dishes and One Fabulous Rice Dish!” by the Hooter.
- 11-17-2012 S: “Special Menus Index, Part LXIX: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Bread Seminar is Today’s Topic with a Spectacular Recipe for Buckwheat Fantans—Deliciously Dark” by the Hooter.
- 11-18-2012 Su: “Special Menus Index, Part LXX: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Fabulous Bakery Desserts features Classic Russian Romanoff Custard with Orange-Vodka Sauce” by the Hooter.
- 06-03-2013 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCIV: Chef Hootenstein returns with the Quickbreads and Muffins’ Category and First off the Bat is his Recipe for ‘True’ Orange Muffins—amazingly Tasty and Attractive to Boot!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-04-2013 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCV: today’s Muffin Recipe is one Never Before Seen here at the AICP-END—REAL Pineapple Muffins—just like in Hawaii!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-05-2013 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVI: today’s Delightful Muffin is the Hooter’s Very Own Raspberry Muffin Recipe—as seen for the First Time in Last Week’s Dessert Recipes!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-06-2013 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVII: Hump Day’s Recipe is one of the Best of the Best: The Hooter’s own Personal Biscuit Recipe-Biscuits II!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-07-2013 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVIII: The Start of the Weekend sees the Hooter making an Exceptional Quickbread Recipe—Quick Poppyseed Loaf—be careful with Drug Tests as it gives a False Positive!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-08-2013 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCIX: Our Quickbread Recipe for today is a Sterling Maple-Graham Quickbread—the Crème de la Crème of the Quickbread Formulas!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2013 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part C: The End of the Week sees the Hooter’s Favorite Fresh Cranberry-Nut Quickbread—good anytime of the Year!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Eight: Chef Elmer commences the AICP-END 2014 Summer Session by discussing the Hard Work the GOP has this Year in taking the Fight to the Democrats and then beating the Hell out of them!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-10-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Nine: Chef Elmer launches into the Bowe Bergdahl Controversy and asks, ‘WHY you never see a MILLION-MAN MUSLIM MARCH on Washington, D.C., demanding an End to Muslim Atrocities around the World—because the Muslims ALL Support them, that’s WHY!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-11-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty: Chef Hootenstein goes after President Obama for being the NEGATIVE PRESIDENT, you know, the Chief Executive who does the opposite of what the other Forty-Two Men who held the Office would have done!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-12-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-One: Risking his Head, Chef Elmer goes after the not-so-Peaceful Religion of Islam, how the Country is in Danger having the Anti-President in Charge, and then some Political Cartoons lampooning Islam!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-13-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Two: Chef Hootenstein compares Bowe Bergdahl to the Manchurian Candidate of the Movie from 2004 saying that if he goes into Politics at some Point in the Future, he will be the TRUE DANGER, worse than Barack Obama!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-14-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Three: Risking Life and Limb, Chef Elmer goes after the Radical Islamists intent on destroying the Western World by sharing some Wonderful Political Cartoons and some Keen Insights into the World in Which we in America live” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-15-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Four: as the Week concludes, Chef Elmer discusses the Nazi Saboteurs, how the Islamists could disrupt American Society, and then finishes it all off with some MORE Islamist Cartoons including the Ones that got the Cartoonists Beheaded!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-08-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIV: Chef Elmer arrives to begin anew in 2015 by going after the Democrats lining up to do Battle with the Republicans—the GOP is going to win in 2016!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXV: Bruce Jenner now prefers the Name, “Caitlyn,’ what the hell has happened to the United States, the Nation of our Youth? It is like an overturned Canoe with the Gays on Top and the Normal Folks thrashing about in the Water seeking help” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-10-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVI: We pivot towards International Affairs, ISIS, the Lack of Fight in the Commander-in-Chief and whether or not America still has the Ability in its Heart to survive the Next 18 Months and then begin fighting back against the Danger!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-11-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVII: Like it or Not, we return to discussing the Conquest of Homosexual Rights, what it means for the USA, and what is going to be the Result if we do not find a Way and the Will to stop it” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-12-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVIII: Chef Elmer concludes what he began Yesterday while also bringing up the Inexorable Spread of Islam and Sharia Law throughout the United States—Abercrombie & Fitch?” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-13-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part V: Chef Hootenstein shares some of his Favorite Facebook Editorial Comments as well as a Comment he made Last Week at a ThinkProgress Post at their Website—those People are Crazy!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-14-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part VI: like it or NOT, I had to come back and discuss the Travesty of the Bruce Jenner Story because Folks—it should make every single one of us SICK!—watch your Kids!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-27-2016 M: “Following the Terror Attack on the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida, a Few Weeks ago, Terror seemingly is on the Minds of Everyone and for Good Reason—we have a Weak President” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVII
- 06-28-2016 T: “Yesterday, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Recent Texas Law demanding Abortion Providers possess Admitting Privileges at Local Hospitals—what is it they do not understand about the Nation being on the Road to Ruin?” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVIII
- 06-29-2016 W: “Benghazi, Libya, Terror Attack of September 11, 2012, was and still is a MESS for which, Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, Susan Rice, and Samantha Power bear ULTIMATE Responsibility—SHAME ON THEM!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIX
- 06-30-2016 Th: “The True ‘Inconvenient Truth’ is that World Leaders in General and President Barack Hussein Obama in particular lack the Testicular Fortitude to take the fight to ISIS and end the Threat to Civilization once and for all!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXX
- 07-01-2016 F: “The Leftwing Anti-War Leftists who brought about the Collapse of South Vietnam now seek to do the Same Thing to America, a Nation they despise, hate, and want to undermine—we must STOP them on November 07 by voting for Donald Trump” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXI
- 07-02-2016 S: “Things are pretty damned bad when the sitting Attorney General can meet with an Ex-President whose Wife is the Presidential Nominee of her Party and whom the FBI currently investigates over Private Email Server and hacked Emails—Yikes!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXII
- 07-03-2016 Su: “Ash Carter says it is ‘A-Okay’ for the Transgender Folks to come out of the Shadows and serve in the Armed Forces of the Nation’—Hello, has anyone ever heard of Ancient Greece and how it fell?” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXIII
- 12-05-2016 M: “I agree with Tiresias—if the Democrats want to consider the Popular Vote, then let the Nation establish a National Voter ID Card with Chip Technology—NO ILLEGALS” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVIII
- 12-06-2016 T: “Donald Trump knows exactly what he is doing, and it is about Time that we renew Diplomatic Relations with Taiwan, once our Number One Ally in Asia” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIX
- 12-07-2016 W: “The Reason WHY the USA has Sanctuary Cities, Counties, and even States is Plain and Simple—Democratic Governments want to maintain Control and the ONLY way to do it is through Illegal Alien Votes” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXL
- 12-08-2016 Th: “President Obama continues traveling around giving Speeches as though his Words mean something—we cannot get this Man out of Office quickly enough, please, sir, will you leave NOW?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLI
- 12-09-2016 F: “Despite what Karl Rove says about the Cost of the Boeing Deal for TWO New Air Force Ones, Donald Trump most likely is correct that the Finished Products will cost about $4 Billion” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLII
- 12-10-2016 S: “Every American should take Heart in the Fantastic Cabinet and Associated Posts that President-elect Donald J. Trump continues to build, one that will give EVERY American a Great Deal of Confidence” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLIII
- 12-11-2016 Su: “I cannot take it anymore—I am compelled to blast Bakersfield Californian Opinion Author Danny Morrison over his Faux Claim that ‘Barack Obama is the Greatest President of All of our Lifetimes’—WTF?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLIV
- 03-20-2017 M: “The Leftist Shadow Service has gone overboard in its attempt to remove President Donald J. Trump from Office or to neuter him, which is why we need to squash these Sons-of-Bitches First!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXVIII
- 03-21-2017 T: “Time to call for a Constitutional Convention now that the GOP controls almost EVERYTHING with the express purpose of placing term limits on everything within government at ALL levels” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXIX
- 03-22-2017 W: “Pest Control may have to ‘tent the entire state of California’ if we are ever going to free ourselves from the dimwitted Democrat infestation eating us alive” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXX
- 03-23-2017 Th: “Once again, President Donald J. Trump is correct—someone within the Obama Administration okayed the surveillance of both the Candidate and the 45th President—WHAT?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXI
- 03-24-2017 F: “When the Democrats begin acting like a legitimate political party once again, I will begin to take their concerns seriously; however, until that time comes, they need to shut the F**K up” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXII
- 03-25-2017 S: “After what happened to the 14-year-old girl at Rockville High School in Maryland, how can ANYONE want to have ‘sanctuaries’ for illegal aliens?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIII
- 03-26-2017 Su: “At some point, the taxpayers of the country are going to explode, which means the Democrats might go the way of the Dodo bird and other extinct animals” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIV
- 09-11-2017 M: “While we Republicans may not like it, we cannot blame President Trump for seeking to make deals with the Democrats as the Republicans have basically backhanded the man numerous times” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCI
- 09-12-2017 T: “It appears that the Los Angeles Rams and the Oakland (Las Vegas) Raiders are off to a good start while the Patriots may be heading for a horrible and much-deserved downfall” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part LI
- 09-13-2017 W: “ESPN Monday Night Football’s experiment with Sergio Dipp on the sidelines once again demonstrates their ignorance as to what the American people want when it comes to sports—NO politics!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCII
- 09-14-2017 Th: “Danny Morrison of the Bakersfield Californian lost his job this past Tuesday—all I can say is ‘good riddance,’ I hope we see similar firings occur at other newspapers around the nation” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIII
- 09-15-2017 F: “Chuck and Nancy hold the future of their party in their hands—if they want to return to the unbeatable party of old, here is what the old fogeys must do” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIV
- 09-16-2017 S: “Other than for blaming our blog, Hillary seems to blame everyone else for an election she and her party lost through running her as a candidate and then deluding themselves as to how massive her victory would be” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCV
- 09-17-2017 Su: “Befuddled Dems profess no clue as to what Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Imran Awan were doing—I think I know they were doing the down and dirty anywhere they could in exchange for ISI access to sensitive data” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVI
- 03-19-2018 M: “If Vladimir the Shirtless shuts down our energy grid, water holding and distribution infrastructure, or continues launching cyberattacks, are those not acts of war demanding an immediate response?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIII
- 03-20-2018 T: “Shed no tears for fired FBI deputy director, Andy McCabe; the putz bet on the wrong horse in the 2016 Presidential Election, attempted to fix the race, and now must pay the price for his duplicity” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIV
- 03-21-2018 W: “Trafficking drugs is a violent crime, and anyone caught pushing them should face stiff prison sentences and in extreme cases face the death penalty- no more pussy-footing around with peddlers of narcotics” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXV
- 03-22-2018 Th: “We already are in a Constitutional ‘crisis,’ one orchestrated by the Obama administration and its associated Deep State so what do we have to lose by terminating Bob Mueller and going after the real perps?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVI
- 03-23-2018 F: “The modern-day Democratic Party and its well-hidden allies within the Deep State are the real threat to the safety and wellbeing of the American people and why we must continue electing Republicans” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVII
- 03-24-2018 S: “The Democrats continue crying about ‘the Russians’ because they need someone to blame for their impending electoral disasters this November- they will never blame themselves” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVIII
- 03-25-2018 Su: “Should white people apologize to black folks for slavery? No, of course not because blacks and Native Americans would have to apologize for having owned slaves, too” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIX
- 09-10-2018 M: “Although a delusional Obama takes credit for the great economic news going on across the nation, the only person who has put the nation back on track is President Donald J. Trump” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVIII
- 09-11-2018 T: “If Gavin “Silver Spoon” Newsom wins in November, California will tumble into 1,000 years of darkness under his dictatorial aims and goals which is why President Trump must flood the state with ICE agents” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIX
- 09-12-2018 W: “As far as Democrat electoral success goes, Barack Hussein Obama nearly destroyed the party which is why we hope he continues pounding the campaign trail on behalf of fellow Democrats between here and November” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLX
- 09-13-2018 Th: “As more damaging information continues to circle the Bob Mueller investigation into President Trump appears, POTUS will turn the tables and the pursuers will become the pursued” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXI
- 09-14-2018 F: “Prior to illegal alien infestation here in California, machete-wielding assailants pursuing ex-girlfriends were not all that common whereas now, they seem to be increasing- WTF?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXII
- 09-15-2018 S: “Dirty Dianne Feinstein RIPS a page from the Clarence Thomas confirmation playbook, which is why I am voting for her opponent, Kevin De Leon” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXIII
- 09-16-2018 Su: “When Mueller reports, President Trump will end up smelling like a rose while many of the failed coup plotters will find themselves with their heads on the chopping block- how sweet it will be!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXIV
- 03-11-2019 M: “Like the Palestinian demand of ‘right of return,’ so, too, does the seething mass of Central American humanity believe they have a ‘right’ to overwhelm our country” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXL
- 03-12-2019 T: “I add my voice to those of my colleagues calling for a “Night of the Long Knives” style political decapitation strike of the crazier elements of the Democratic Party- it is US or THEM” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLI
- 03-13-2019 W: “Democrats demonstrate once again that they cannot win elections, unless rigged in their favor, by seeking to give voting rights to felons, the dead, illegal aliens, and now to sixteen-year-olds” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLII
- 03-14-2019 Th: “The reason why Mars might be what it now is, is because the Martians may have tried to combat ‘climate change’ the same way fans of the Green New Deal propose here which instead of saving their planet, KILLED it” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLIII
- 03-15-2019 F: “Paul Manafort is the proof that we live in a nascent police state that if he committed known prosecutable crimes 10-12 years ago, then why didn’t the federal government prosecute him then?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLIV
- 03-16-2019 S: “The recent come-to-light college admissions scandal shows once again what the favored political in-class is willing to do to sidestep the system they demand everyone else follows” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXL- with eve
- 03-17-2019 Su: “Someone somewhere please demand that ALL presidential candidates undergo drug testing because Robert Francis “Bozo” O’Rourke acts like he smokes crack- on a regular basis” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLVI
THE BLOG POSTS OF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN AT THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2019:
- 06-10-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Forty: Chef E.K. Hootenstein takes over the AICP-END Blog sharing his Thoughts and Ideas on America’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick—she is STUNNING!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIX
- 06-29-2016 W: “Gourmet Food, Fine Wine, Great Music and Classic Art featuring that of Beverly Carrick all go together and here in Los Angeles, CA, you see all of them on Display” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CIII
- 12-07-2016 W: “One Thing I can tell you about Beverly’s Generation is that EVERY American was a Patriot and served the Nation in whatever Form they could following the Attack on Pearl Harbor” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXVI
- 03-22-2017 W: “Even in these dark and dismal times, times in which, the Democrats run amok, we still have beautiful Beverly Carrick original artworks to celebrate—let’s celebrate!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLI
- 09-13-2017 W: “If Beverly were still alive, recent events at ESPN with noncitizen Sergio Dipp on the sidelines would have driven her away from ever watching that propaganda channel ever again” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXVI
- 03-21-2018 W: “Art is the one thing keeping most of us sane, especially in these times of massive abuse by Robert Mueller III and his select group of hacks, dedicated to the ruination of Donald J. Trump AND his family” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCIII
- 09-12-2018 W: “About time the Trump administration told the Palestinians to close their den of Islamofascism in Washington DC and go the hell home- who needs them?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXVIII
FRIDAY, MARCH 15, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION