Chef James “JT” Tobiason
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, APRIL 23, 2019 BY CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON
“Just the Facts: the moment Donald Trump came down the gilded escalator at Trump Tower and announced his candidacy for president has anyone other than Abraham Lincoln been more hated and despised by half of the country” by Chef James Tobiason
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,096 AT THE AICP-END
561 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Although Abraham Lincoln and Donald J. Trump have little in common other than love for the United States, never have two men been more hated by half of the country than these two
Visalia, CA, 04-23-2019 Tuesday: As a business owner and well-known professional chef here in Central California, I must present my best self forward every single day just as whatever I tell my guests or employees, I must do so with truth and complete honesty. If I did not maintain an unquestionable air of candor, I think much of my business would dry up and I would become a hack. I would never tell my guests that the deep sea scallops were something other than they were.
You see, if I was buying shark plugs and then selling them at exorbitant prices as fresh sea scallops and someone found out I was running a scam, not only would my four-star rating vanish overnight, so most likely would my entire business. It would be great if America’s politicians could learn from this little analogy and begin doing the ‘right thing.’
As you know, if you have read our blog for any amount of time, I revere the U.S. Constitution. This document, four simple pages, has held our nation together like the strongest, most irrevocable super glue one has ever seen. It has allowed us to disagree with one another without resorting to violence and running amok in the streets.
Other than for the Civil War, the one the South labels as the War of Northern Aggression while those of us born and bred in the North view it as the War Between the States, we have never taken up arms against one another. The American Civil War is (so far) the ONLY time our nation has resorted to violence and bloodshed to solve its internal issues.
We currently find ourselves riven by division, discord so deep and implacable that it resembles what we saw in the 1960s when Americans were at one another’s throats over the war then being waged in Vietnam with NO end in sight. We saw the left fighting in the streets to end the war while the status quo and the right fought to continue fighting on behalf of the Vietnamese people and for doing what we perceived to be the right thing: fighting to keep a free people free.
We now find ourselves in a similar situation. No president since Abraham Lincoln has faced the implacable, soul-destroying hatred that President Donald J. Trump does. The question is why? Why did half the country hate President Lincoln back then as they now detest our current president? Well, let me tell you with the goal of opening some eyes.
Everyone knew that Abe Lincoln despised the institution of slavery. It was appalling that human beings held other human beings in a violent servitude, a domination of one race over that of another. However, Lincoln did not run for the presidency on a platform of abolishing the horrid institution but one that would permit it to exist where it already was but would also stop its spread into new territories and states. In essence, the man was a Gradualist.
By labeling him a Gradualist, historians view Lincoln as a man who foresaw that one day, the institution would end of its own accord as there would be no reason to hold others in bondage. Technology would eradicate its need as would the span of time. Nevertheless, when he won the presidency in 1860, the South was ready to bolt the Union and to do with bloodshed if it found it necessary.
Once South Carolina abandoned the States, so, too, did other Southern and Border States all because they feared that Lincoln would pull the rug out from under them, leaving their profitable and genteel way of life to stumble about in a haze of impoverishment and an upending of the races.
As you know- if you were fortunate enough to have had a fair teaching of U.S. History in school- the ensuing madness of war led to the deaths of more than 700,000 of our fellow Americans. It led to a rending of families, divided over loyalties to one side or the other, and then its aftermath led to the struggle for civil rights which continued for approximately another century or so and which came to a head during the bloody conflict in Vietnam.
Somehow, we survived this madness. Somehow, we recovered and repaired the damage done to our country. Somehow, it seemed we were able to put the past behind us on our march to a united future.
Sadly, that was not to be the case. Tragically, living amongst us were devious, despicable people, denizens of the swamp who recognized the profitability of keeping Americans at one another’s throats divided over race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual identity and whatever else they could use to pull us apart from one another instead of pushing us closer together.
Like Lincoln, Donald Trump is viewed as an interloper, an outsider, an usurper. From the moment he came down the gilded escalator at Trump Tower to announce he was running for the presidency of the United States in the summer of 2015, his enemies aligned against him and set in motion this diabolic scheme of saying he colluded with Russia against the United States so they could drive him from office. Horrible.
We will continue tomorrow. I will see you then. Thanks for joining me, the Constitutional Chef.
James “JT” Tobiason
Professional Baker, American Baker’s Association, Certified Working Chef, ACF, CWC
The above cartoonish caricature of me by Bakersfield, California, by up-and-coming street artist, Simone, resembles me back in the 1980’s when I was an Executive Sous Chef at a hotel in Monterey, California, 10-20 years later. I originally came from Salinas, California, spent time in Fresno and Bakersfield, and currently am working at a fine-dining restaurant in Visalia, California. I began cooking in 1967 when I apprenticed under a top chef working in the Napa Valley.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason writes from Visalia, California.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason is a member of the CONSTITUTION PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES but due to it being somewhat nonexistent in California, votes for either the GOP or the Libertarian candidates.
You can contact Chef Tobiason at Chefjt3295MM@hotmail.com
CHEF JAMES TOBIASON
END COMMENTARY 04-23-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 919
04-23-2019 Tuesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXIII: “The moment Donald Trump came down the gilded escalator at Trump Tower and announced his candidacy for president has anyone other than Abraham Lincoln been more hated and despised by half of the country” by Chef James Tobiason.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-22-2019, all rights reserved.
Tobiason, James “The moment Donald Trump came down the gilded escalator at Trump Tower and announced his candidacy for president has anyone other than Abraham Lincoln been more hated and despised by half of the country.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXIII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
James Tobiason, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Steve Hackett, Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln, U.S. Civil War, Civil Rights Struggle, Vietnam War, 1960s- Time of Turbulence, 2016 Election,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 23, 2019:
President James Buchannan; Vice President Charles D. Dawes; Boston featuring Tommy DeCarlo, Def Leppard featuring Steve Clark, the Flying Burrito Brothers featuring Chris Ethridge, Jethro Tull featuring Glenn Cornick, King Crimson featuring David Cross, and the Traveling Wilburys featuring Roy Orbison:
- 1154: Damascus surrenders to Sultan Nur ad-Din van Aleppo.
- 1500: Pedro Cabral lands and annexes Brazil (Terra da Vera Cruz).
- 1501: Pedro Cabral and six remaining ships return to Lisbon, Portugal, from the New World.
- 1616: English poet and dramatist William Shakespeare, 52, died on what has been traditionally regarded as the anniversary of his birth in 1564.
- 1635: Organizers created the first public school in the United States, Boston Latin School in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1789: President-elect George Washington moves into the United States’ first executive mansion, the Franklin House, in New York. Elsewhere, the first Roman Catholic magazine published in the United States—Courier De Boston—commenced publication on today’s date.
- 1791: James Buchannan—15th president of the United States (1857-1861) and a Democrat—was born in the United States on this date.
- 1860: In Charleston, South Carolina, the Democrat Convention finds itself divided over the contentious issue of slavery and the state’s place in the Union.
- 1861: During the American Civil War, the Battle of San Antonio, Texas, takes place. Meanwhile, in Arkansas, Confederate troops seize Smith from the Federals.
- 1872: Charlotte Ray became the first black female lawyer in the United States.
- 1891: Moscow, Russia, expels its Jewish
- 1896: The Vitascope system of movie projection had its first demonstration at Koster and Bial’s Music Hall in New York City.
- 1900: The word ‘hillbilly’ first appeared in a print article in the New York Journal. The author wrote it as “Hill-Billie.”
- 1908: President Theodore Roosevelt signed an act that created the United States Army Reserve.
- 1914: Chicago’s Wrigley Field, then known as Weeghman Park, hosted its first baseball game.
- 1924: The Senate passed the Soldiers Bonus Bill.
- 1936: Roy Orbison—great American rocker who would also play in the Traveling Wilburys with George Harrison, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, and Jeff Lynne—was born on this date.
- 1938: Sudeten Germans in Czechoslovakia demand self-government.
- 1940: About 200 people died in the Rhythm Night Club Fire in Natchez, Mississippi.
- 1941: As Greece collapses to the Axis invaders, a RAF bomber takes Greek King George II and his family to Egypt.
- 1943: U.S. Navy Lt. John F. Kennedy assumed command of PT-109, a motor torpedo boat in the Solomon Islands during World War II. On August 02, 1943, PT-109 was rammed and sunk by a Japanese destroyer, the Amagiri, killing two crewmembers; Kennedy and 10 others managed to survive.
- 1947: Glenn Cornick—future bassist with Jethro Tull, Paris, and Wild Turkey—is born in England on this date.
- 1948: David Cross—future violinist with King Crimson 1973-74—was born in
England on this date. Elsewhere, Jonny Longden became the first race jockey to ride 3,000 career winners.
- 1949: The Chinese Red army conquerors the city of Nanjing on this date, which would lead to the Nationalist government abandoning the Chinese mainland and fleeing to Formosa.
- 1950: Nationalist China evacuates Hainan Island. Meanwhile, the Minneapolis Lakers beat the Syracuse Nationals, 4-2, to win the first National Basketball Association title and their first of many to come.
- 1951: The 30th vice president of the United States (served 1925-1929 Republican), Charles D. Dawes, passed away on this date.
- 1954: Hank Aaron of the Milwaukee Braves hit the first of his record 755 major-league home runs in a game against the Louis Cardinals; however, the Cardinals won the game, 7-5.
- 1956: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) ends racial discrimination on public transportation, primarily public buses.
- 1960: Future rock guitarist with the British band, Def Leppard—Steve Clark—was born in Great Britain on this date.
- 1964: Ken Johnson of the Houston Astros threw the first no-hitter for a loss. He lost 1-0 to the Cincinnati Reds due to two errors.
- 1965: Future rock vocalist with the band, Boston—Tommy DeCarlo who would replace Brad Delp in 2008—is born on this date.
- 1968: Students protesting the Vietnam War at New York’s Columbia University take over the administration buildings and shut down the university. Elsewhere, the Methodist Church and the Evangelical United Brethren Church merged to form the United Methodist Church on this date.
- 1969: Sirhan B. Sirhan was sentenced to death for assassinating New York Senator Robert F. Kennedy; however, the sentence was later reduced to life imprisonment.
- 1971: The Soviet Union launched Soyuz 10 on this date.
- 1972: The astronauts of Apollo 16 explore the lunar surface.
- 1982: The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that consumer prices had declined the previous month, the first decline in almost 17 years.
- 1985: Coca-Cola announces it is going to change its secret flavor formula, which it used for 99 years, a move that would prove to be a disaster of epic proportions.
- 1988: A federal ban on smoking during domestic airline flights of two hours or less goes into effect.
- 1988: In Martinez, California, some dimwit left a drain valve open at the Shell Marsh. This blunder resulted in more than 10,000 barrels of oil pouring through into the marsh adjoining Peyton Slough.
- 1989: In Beijing, China, students announce a boycott of all classes. Meanwhile, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar plays final game as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers.
- 1992: Marion Berry, the former mayor of Washington, D.C., sent to prison for corruption walks out a free man after serving his time.
- 1993: Labor leader and all-around troublemaker, Cesar Chavez died in San Luis, Arizona, at age 66.
- 1995: In remembrance of the destruction of the Alfred P. Murray building in Oklahoma City, blown-up by Timothy McVeigh, President Bill Clinton calls for a day of mourning for those killed and wounded.
- 1997: An infertility doctor in California announced that a 63-year-old woman had given birth in late 1996. The child from a donor egg made the woman the oldest known female to give birth to a child.
- 1998: James Earl Ray, who had confessed to assassinating the Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., and then insisted that he, had been framed, died at a Nashville, Tennessee, hospital at age 70.
- 2003: President George W. Bush signed legislation that authorized the design change of the nickel for release in 2004. It was the first change to the coin in 65 years and commemorated the 200th anniversary of the Louisiana Purchase.
- 2007: Boris Yeltsin, the first freely elected Russian president, died in Moscow at age 76.
- 2012: The trial of former senator and vice-presidential candidate John Edwards for misuse of campaign funds gets underway in North Carolina. Elsewhere, famed bassist Chris Ethridge who played with the Flying Burrito Brothers (1968-69 / 1974-76 / 1990-93)—among other bands—lost his battle with pancreatic carcinoma on this date.
- 2013: In France, an amended bill legalizing same-sex (homosexual) marriage is passed, opening the door for Francois Holland to promulgate it.
- 2014: Facebook announces first-quarter profits of $642 million, an increase of nearly a factor of 3 over first-quarter profits in 2013, resulting in earnings of 25 cents per share versus the 17 cents per share expected by Wall Street.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Chris Ethridge, the Flying Burrito Brothers, Boston, Tommy DeCarlo, Brad Delp, Def Leppard, Steve Clark, Glenn Cornick, Jethro Tull, Paris, Wild Turkey, President James Buchannan, Vice President Charles D. Dawes, David Cross, King Crimson, Roy Orbison, The Traveling Wilburys, George Harrison, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, Jeff Lynne, Just the Facts, James Tobiason, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Steve Hackett, Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln, U.S. Civil War, Civil Rights Struggle, Vietnam War, 1960s- Time of Turbulence, 2016 Election,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON 2011-2019
- 04-01-2011 F: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part V: Chef James takes the Readership down a Different Path today as he displays his Educational Background by presenting a Substantial Piece on Axis of Evil Member, Syria” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 05-15-2011 Su: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XIX: Chef JT shares Recipes for Spreadable Garlic Butter as well as Homemade Chutney, things EVERY Chef in the World needs to know how to make so why not learn with JT!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 05-16-2011 M: “The Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen—the Pantry Chef, Part XX” by JT.
- 05-17-2011 T: “We enter the arena of the kitchen saucier, the noblest post among any fine dining restaurant kitchen in the world; we commence study with the basics, Part I” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Kitchen Nobility- the Saucier, Pt. I
- 06-11-2011 S: “Classic Bakery Desserts, Part XX: Coconut Cream Pie” by JT.
- 06-22-2011 W: “Central Asian Specialties, Part I: Lamb Curry—Curried Lamb is both a Treat and a guaranteed Money-maker for any Kitchen” by JT.
- 07-12-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VIII: Pineapple Chicken and Vegetables—easily made at Home” by JT.
- 08-29-2011 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIV: Peach-Pecan Muffins—Delicious Muffins with a Southern Flair” by JT.
- 08-30-2011 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXV: Pineapple-Almond Muffins—tasty beyond Description” by JT.
- 08-31-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVI: Banana Muffins—the Darker the Banana—the Better the Flavor!” by JT.
- 09-01-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVII: Lemon Muffins—tricky to make unless one has access to a Bakery Supply Company, but it can be done” by JT.
- 09-02-2011 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVIII: Quick Applesauce Bread—quick and easy like Chef JT promised!” by JT.
- 09-03-2011 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIX: Quick Pineapple Bread—one of the All-Time Great Favorite Breads” by JT.
- 09-04-2011 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXX: Three Flavored-Butters—the Perfect Accompaniments for your Quickbreads and Muffins” by JT.
- 02-06-2012 M: “Special Menus, Part XXIX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part I—Soup Seminar featuring Two Classic Soups: Corn Chowder and Cream of Onion” by JT.
- 02-07-2012 T: “Special Menus, Part XXX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part II—the Salad Chef Speaks: JT’s Fresh Fruit Plate and Newport Salad with Newport Dressing” by JT.
- 02-08-2012 W: “Special Menus, Part XXXI: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part III—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Stuffed Cornish Game Hens with Sauce Supreme and Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint Demi-glace” by JT.
- 02-09-2012 Th: “Special Menus, Part XXXII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar: Pommes Amandine, Rice and Fruit Dressing, and Buttered, Parslied Egg Noodles—perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
- 02-10-2012 F: “Special Menus, Part XXXIII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part V—Side Dish Seminar: Spaghetti Squash Timbales and Classic Broccoli Normande—more perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
- 02-11-2012 S: “Special Menus, Part XXXIV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VI—Bread Seminar: Rice Flour Bread and Apricot Muffins—delicious Accompaniments for your Special Dinner” by JT.
- 02-12-2012 Su: “Special Menus, Part XXXV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VII—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: Boysenberry Mousse and Strawberry Parfaits—two Excellent Desserts to finish off your Holiday Feast” by JT.
- 07-16-2012 M: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIII: Baked Fresh Yelloweye Rockfish in an Asian Black Bean Butter Sauce—Central Asian Favorites is Back, New, and Excitingly Different!” by JT.
- 07-17-2012 T: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIV: Classic Cantonese Beef with Oyster Sauce—one of the Most-Beloved Chinese Dishes” by JT.
- 07-18-2012 W: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XV: Cantonese-style Chicken and Cucumbers is not only Beautiful to Behold, it is a Joy to Eat!” by JT.
- 07-19-2012 Th: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVI: The Best Chinese Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs ever made!” by JT.
- 07-20-2012 F: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVII: More Exciting Chinese Culinary Delights—Szechuan Jumbo Shrimp and Green Peas—Simple yet Good!” by JT.
- 07-21-2012 S: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVIII: Chinese Steamed Fish served atop a Bed of Napa Cabbage—a Great Dish for your Saturday Evening Meal!” by JT.
- 07-22-2012 Su: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIX: JT’s Birthday Celebration saved the Best for Last: Chinese-style Deep-fried Shrimp with Homemade Plum Sauce!” by JT.
- 03-04-2013 M: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIII: Look who’s back: Chef JT and today, we begin a Weeklong Seminar on Pantry Sauces of all Sizes—today—it’s Tartar Sauce I!” by JT.
- 03-05-2013 T: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIV: While it may be Boring for Some, for Most, it is Not: French Vinegar and Oil Dressing I—Zesty Foundation for many other Sauces!” by JT.
- 03-06-2013 W: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXV: Chef JT reworks Yesterday’s French Vinegar and Oil Dressing by transforming it into Sauce Ravigote—even Spicier!” by JT.
- 03-07-2013 Th: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVI: you won’t Believe where we’re going today: down Memory Lane learning how to make Mayonnaise—yes, Mayonnaise—from Scratch!” by JT.
- 03-08-2013 F: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVII: Yesterday, we made Mayonnaise while today, we are making Basic Salad Dressing—you know, the Difference between Best Foods’ Mayonnaise and Kraft’s Miracle Whip!” by JT.
- 03-09-2013 S: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVIII: Today, Chef JT transforms the Basic Mayonnaise from Thursday into the French Classic—Mayonnaise aux Fines Herbs, perfect for everything from Fresh Seafood to Egg Dishes!!” by JT.
- 03-10-2013 Su: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIX: To Conclude his Week in a Zesty, Flavorful Style, Chef Tobiason presents Cocktail Sauce #4—perfect for ALL Seafood Dishes no Matter the Type!” by JT.
- 09-30-2013 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIV: Chef JT discusses the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, how the Democrats circumvent it and then picks up with the Coffee Shop Favorites Category featuring Grilled Pork Chops with Red Onion Sauce—WOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-01-2013 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXV: JT covers the Third and Fourth Amendments to the Constitution, the Liberals, Obamacare, and then teaches the Readership how to make Mexican Tostadas!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-02-2013 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVI: Discussion of the Constitution continues today with the Fifth and Sixth Amendments and then JT shows the blogosphere how to make Turkey Tetrazzini, a Tried-and-True Classic!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-03-2013 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVII: after discussing the Final Four Amendments of the Bill of Rights, Chef Tobiason teaches the Readership how to make the Cash Registers Ring all day long—Baked Ham Dinners!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-04-2013 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVIII: The Topic of the Day is the Eleventh and Twelfth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, skirting Obamacare, and then the Crème de la Crème of the Coffee Shop: Braised Short Ribs!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-05-2013 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIX: JT discusses Two of the Most Misunderstood Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, the 13th and 14th Amendments and then shows us how to make Classic Egg-Dipped Halibut, Coffee Shop Style!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-06-2013 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXX: The Week winds down with a Discussion of Bakersfield’s Bars, Obamacare, and more Constitutional Amendments and then—Salsa Chicken!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-07-2013 M: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part LXXXVII: Chef Tobiason finishes his Series on Discussing the Amendments to the Constitution but first, presents the Entire Thing!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason (Extra Post).
- 06-02-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-One: The Gun-Grabbers are at again thanks to the Murdering Bastard, Christopher Martinez and his Father, Peter; why is it that EVERY TIME Tragedy occurs, the Lunatic Left comes out and tries to take our Guns instead of helping those in Need of Help?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06–03-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Two: Chef JT keeps his Promise to Chef Olaf by showing the Readership some Cartoons lampooning the Democrats, noting there is ALWAYS a Kernel of Truth in every Humorous Cartoon!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-04-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Three: Chef JT discusses the Greatness of the United States, HOW the Educational System teaches Otherwise, then continues on with more Political Cartoons making Fun of the Democrats, this Day after the Primary Elections of Numerous States!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-05-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Four: Chef JT treads on Dangerous Ground by comparing the Current Administration to Nazi Germany’s, then going after the Gay Mafia and tells them, let us find Common Ground to keep the United States the Greatest Nation on Earth—not some Perverted Hell-Hole!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-06-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Five: like Others, Chef Tobiason fears Michelle Obama will be the Democrat Party’s Presidential Candidate for 2016 if we do not do something and do it soon—let us fight to reclaim the GOP and to turn it into a Conservative Battering Ram!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-07-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Six: Chef Tobiason presents his Ideas for how Employers can teach their Employees which way to Vote in the Upcoming Elections—if they want to do the Right Thing for their Families and They, they need to learn WHAT—exactly—the Stakes are” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-08-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Seven: Chef JT concludes the Week by looking at the Disaster of the Obama Administration, at the Harm it’s done to the American People by allowing Hordes of Illegal Aliens to pour into the Country—WE NEED TO STOP HIM AND THEM!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-01-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIX: even though I am Older than Most of You, my Views on Same-Sex Marriage are evolving…as long as you give Religious Folks a Pass on Certain Things!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-02-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXX: JT shares a Couple of Facebook Posts as he informs the Readership he is recovering from losing his Appendix Last Week and begs forgiveness from the Readership—HEY—he is giving up smoking, folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-03-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXI: Chef JT shares his Thoughts on Wealth Attainment in the USA, why the Left hates it so much and then shares a Comment on a Recent Think-Progress Post by Ian Millhiser” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-04-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXII: JT shares his Thoughts on what the hell the Democrats of California have done to this once-magnificent state—we need to get out the Pitchforks and the Torches and march on Sacramento NOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-05-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIII: JT returns to a Post at Think-Progress, one upon which, the Murph recently left some Comments as if Jeb Bush would be mean to Gays on behalf of Religious Folks—the Gays need to learn something, and I will teach them!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-06-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part III: JT shares his Thoughts on the Recent Stop of the Eagles on their ‘History of the Eagles Tour,’ how great it was to see the Band in such an Intimate Setting as Bakersfield’s Rabobank Arena—what a Flipping Show, Folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-07-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part IV: Chef JT ends the Week by sharing some Final Comments on the Gay Issue in America before launching into Several CDs we have promoted here at the Blog and at Pinterest.com—join us!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-20-2016 M: “The Democrats would love to emulate Actions taken by President Abraham Lincoln in stripping the People of their Right to Habeas Corpus by NEVER letting a Good Crisis go to Waste” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXI
- 06-21-2016 T: “I thought the Golden State Warriors were using ‘Rope-a-Dope’ on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Final Three Games of the NBA Finals to put their Opponents away but BOY—was I ever wrong!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLI
- 06-22-2016 W: “What happened to the Western Roman Empire Centuries ago repeats itself in the Modern-Day Western World and particularly in the United States thanks to Leaders who think they can control the Hordes of Illegals and Muslims into their Borders” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXII
- 06-23-2016 Th: “Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson poses more Harm to Hillary winning the White House than she does to Donald Trump while it’s Good to see the Billionaire taking the Fight to Mrs. Clinton in a very Presidential Way” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIII
- 06-24-2016 F: “The President is akin to the Villain of Stephen King’s Novel, ‘Needful Things,’—Satan—and Numerous Groups and People willingly sold their Souls to the Most Divisive President the World has ever seen” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIV
- 06-25-2016 S: “President Obama likes American Law ONLY when it does his bidding such as agreeing he can break some Law such as shielding Illegal Aliens from Deportation—therefore People love Donald Trump” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXV
- 06-26-2016 Su: “BREXIT has shown the Way for Other European Member States to begin leaving the European Union—it is the ONLY Way for them to HALT the Tidal Wave of Islamic Extremists flooding their Countries and causing Havoc” By Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVI
- 11-28-2016 M: “Donald J. Trump gave the Democrats a smack-down, the likes of which, we have not seen since the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots in a Second Super Bowl Match-up” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXI
- 11-29-2016 T: “Does anyone honestly believe that Dr. Jill Stein is the one behind the demand for Vote Recounts in Three States? I sure as hell don’t, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the ones seeking it!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXII
- 11-30-2016 W: “When Donald Trump enters the White House, I hope he begins deporting the Massive Numbers of Illegal Aliens we have here in California because folks—they need to go!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIII
- 12-01-2016 Th: “Thanks Obama for having allowed in yet another ill-tempered Jihadist, Abdul Razak Ali Artan who ran over Students at Ohio State and then slashed them with a Butcher Knife” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIV
- 12-02-2016 F: “I suspect that Donald Trump is going to keep almost ALL of his Campaign Promises, which will be GREAT for the Country and destructive for the Democrats” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXV
- 12-03-2016 S: “I hope the American Left continues following the same losing Path they have for the Past 24 Years because it is going to help Donald Trump and then Mike Pence SAVE the Nation” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVI
- 12-04-2016 Su: “What Donald Trump did for Carrier is just the beginning—yes, Barack Obama, you can use a ‘Magic Wand’ to keep American Businesses from leaving the Nation—too bad for you!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVII
- 05-15-2017 M: “One Hundred Years from now, future historians will look back at our time and label it the ‘Age of Insanity’ because of how crazy the Democrats were” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIII
- 05-16-2017 T: “If we want to make America great again, it is up to us, the news consumer, to demand honesty from the media or to move on to more truthful environs” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIV
- 05-17-2017 W: “Through their constant leftist propaganda and outright lying, the media is the only one responsible for we, the people, shoveling dirt atop their mass grave” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXV
- 05-18-2017 Th: “If liberals will not accept the deportation of ALL criminal illegal alien felons, then I say, ‘Deport them ALL and build the Wall, President Trump’” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVI
- 05-19-2017 F: “I hope President Trump recognizes the danger surrounding him because his advisers—particularly family members who are Democrats—are ill-serving him” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVII
- 05-20-2017 S: “Why is it the Left always resorts to lies and hate speech whenever they try to denigrate the Constitution of the United States of America—the document that continues serving us well” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVIII
- 05-21-2017 Su: “Like the mythical Mexican beast, the chupacabra, no one will believe anything negative about President Trump until the undeniable evidence is before us” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIX
- 10-30-2017 M: “Hillary (and Bill) was the one in bed with Vladimir Putin yet the story persists that Donald Trump is the guilty dog- when will the media acknowledge the truth?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLIX
- 10-31-2017 T: “Many people believe the United States ‘guilty’ of once having been a slave-holding nation but in truth, almost EVERY nation in the Western Hemisphere was built atop the scarred backs of African slaves” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCL
- 11-01-2017 W: “Want to know about the THREE-FIFTHS Clause? JT takes time to explain it in detail so join us, educate yourselves, and understand WHY the Democrats continue using it as a foil” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLI
- 11-02-2017 Th: “Every day the Mueller investigation continues is another day the evidence continues mounting against Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama, and the failed Democrat Party—keep it up!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLII
- 11-03-2017 F: “Enough already! Time for anti-Trump RINO Republicans such as Bob Corker, Jeff Flake, John McCain, Michael Gerson, and others to shut the hell up and vacate the national stage” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIII
- 11-04-2017 S: “At the time of this writing, news on Stephen Paddock and the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Hotel shooting have either gone silent or have altogether vanished—what’s up?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIV
- 11-05-2017 Su: “The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino massacre and associated coverup including the mystery of Jesus Campos is the ‘Roswell Incident’ of the 21st century” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLV
- 05-07-2018 M: “Kudos to U.S. District Court Judge T.S. Ellis III for slamming the Robert S. Mueller III team with how out of control they are in their bid to negate the 2016 Presidential Election” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXII
- 05-08-2018 T: “Thanks to Democrat loonies such as Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and an increasingly crazier leftist base, the 2018 Mid-Term Elections are going to be a monstrous RED tsunami rather than a blue wave” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIII
- 05-09-2018 W: “Another brick of the Obama legacy has gone out the window with President Trump pulling the USA out of the phony JCPOA agreement with Iran” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIV
- 05-10-2018 Th: “Liberals LOVE sanctuaries unless one seeks to declare rural counties in leftist states ‘sanctuaries’ for 2nd Amendment rights as well as for cooperation with ICE agents” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXV
- 05-11-2018 F: “A sweeping red tide in November is going to submerge the prophesied blue wave the Democrats swear is headed our way” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVI
- 05-12-2018 S: “America had come a long way in race relations, but you would never know it now thanks to outside entities tearing the fabric of society apart- if the Russians are involved in anything, this is where it would be” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVII
- 05-13-2018 Su: “Vladimir Putin knows the Achilles’ heel of the United States is race, a tool he eagerly uses to rip our multi-racial society apart” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVIII
- 10-22-2018 M: “Democrats: do YOU truly want to see your nation forever buried beneath a tidal wave of Central American invaders and interlopers or do you want to see your country defended and protected?” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDC
- 10-23-2018 T: “On Election Day 2018, we must vote AGAINST the George Soros-Tom Steyer-funded violent socialist mobs by voting against every left-wing Democrat we can” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCI
- 10-24-2018 W: “At the Battle of Alesia 52 BC, the Romans could show no mercy just as we cannot show any to the horde of invaders seeking to thrust their way into our country- it is us or them” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCII
- 10-25-2018 Th: “Yet another DNC ‘October surprise’ is beginning to unravel, the mailing of pipe bombs to fellow Democrats in order to cast aspersions onto the Republicans” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCIII
- 10-26-2018 F: “Yet another ‘October surprise’ operation is underway; this time, angry leftists are mailing “Clock Boy”-style bombs to fellow leftists” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCIV
- 10-27-2018 S: “No matter what the American left says, the majority of political violence in the USA comes from lunatics on the left and seldom from the right” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCV
- 10-28-2018 Su: “On Election Day 2018, our choices are stark: do we vote for MORE liberty or do we vote for ever-increasing government control? The choice is clear: vote GOP” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCVI
- 04-22-2019 M: “If elected politicians fail to fulfill their oaths to defend the Constitution by securing our borders, in 6-8 years, no one is going to recognize the country in which, they grew up” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXII
- 04-23-2019 T: “The moment Donald Trump came down the gilded escalator at Trump Tower and announced his candidacy for president has anyone other than Abraham Lincoln been more hated and despised by half of the country” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXIII
- 04-24-2019 W: “Given the way the Democrats are acting, it’s possible that President Trump might set the record by undergoing 2-3 impeachment attempts before he leaves office in January 2025” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXIV
- 04-25-2019 Th:
- 04-26-2019 F:
- 04-27-2019 S:
- 04-28-2019 Su:
JT’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS AT THE AICP-END BEVERLY CARRICK BLOG 2015-2019:
- 06-03-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Chef JT shares his Thoughts, Ideas, and Feelings about the Greatest American Artist in History and how she would be angrier than Hell about the Current Crop of Liberal Dimwits” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLVIII
- 06-22-2016 W: “I suspect that One Day a Renaissance for Beverly Carrick Fine Art will reignite and that whoever owns one of her Paintings will make out like the Proverbial ‘Bandit;’—I know I will!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CII
- 11-30-2016 W: “For those Ill from the long, bruising Election, there is one thing that will make your nausea disappear and that is the purchase of a Beverly Carrick Original Painting!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXV
- 05-17-2017 W: “We would love to invite other artists to contact us, so you can discover how your oil paintings can go on display here at this blog” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLIX
- 11-01-2017 W: “Art-challenged as a young man, it took me awhile to realize that Thomas Kinkaid was akin to the Fuller Brush Man while Beverly Carrick is perhaps the world’s greatest modern artist” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXIII
- 05-09-2018 W: “Sadly, for both the American people and Hollywood, the latter misreads the national mood and swamps us with far-left liberal shows that alienate a massive part of its intended audience” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVII
- 10-24-2018 W: “It is time for the USA to employ deadly force on the southern border should the Georgy Soros-Tom Steyer-funded Venezuelan-Central American-Middle Eastern mobs attempt to storm it” by Chef James Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXIV
TUESDAY, APRIL 23, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Steve Hackett released his fourth solo album on June 09, 1980, “Defector,” to much acclaim. Up to this point, this was his highest charting album. The group remained the same as his previous one, consisting of his brother John (keyboards/synthesizers/flutes), Dik Cadbury (bass/backing vocals), Nick Magnus (keyboards), John Shearer (drums), and Pete Hicks (vocals). This is an excellent album demonstrating the musical growth the artist would achieve. We hope you will seek this album out at your favorite venue for nothing but the best in music as you will definitely enjoy it.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Wednesday, August 01, 2012 Blog Post:
The estate of Randy California released his next solo album, a best of compilation, “The Euro-American Years 1979-1983,” on June 17, 2007. As always, California segued between heavy-duty rock tunes and softer, more introspective tunes as he does here. As someone who played with Jimi Hendrix for a brief period when he was young, he always finds time to do a cover or one of the tunes that the greatest guitarist in the world covered himself; here, he does “Wild Thing,” the old song by the Troggs and numerous others. We hope you will seek this superb album by visiting whatever site you do for the finest in rock-and-roll music. We know you will love it as much as do we.
Posted @ the Tuesday, June 17, 2014 Blog Post B:
Ian McLagan released a smoking live album on May 05, 2006, “Extra Live.” Joining him were “Scrappy” Judd Newcomb (guitars/vocals), drummer/percussionist Don Harvey and Mark Andes (bass/vocals) and some vocalists to round the sound out. This album is absolutely amazing, and it contains a wide selection of tunes from the course of his career. We hope that every reader of the blogs will seek this album out by visiting your favorite site for music.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, APRIL 23, 2019 BY CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON
“Just the Facts: the moment Donald Trump came down the gilded escalator at Trump Tower and announced his candidacy for president has anyone other than Abraham Lincoln been more hated and despised by half of the country” by Chef James Tobiason
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!