Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, MARCH 17, 2019 BY CHEF E. K. HOOTENSTEIN
“Someone somewhere please demand that ALL presidential candidates undergo drug testing because Robert Francis “Bozo” O’Rourke acts like he smokes crack- on a regular basis” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,059 AT THE AICP-END
598 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
ST. PATRICK’S DAY 2019
I think some possible Democratic candidates are going to allow the current ones to beat each other to a pulp and then enter the race as the “White Knight Savior of the Party…”
Los Angeles, CA, 03-17-2019 Sunday: Well, the 2020 Presidential Election is heating up. On Thursday, Robert Francis “Beto-Bozo” O’Rourke, the phony Latino, threw his hat into the roiling waters of Democratic Party presidential politics and man, oh, man, what is it with this guy? As the Baby Evita- AOC, aka the Fly, speaks like a first grader with all the ‘likes’ and ‘you knows’ and with spittle flying from her taught lips, so, too, does Bozo O’Rourke have his peculiar mannerisms (not to mention he sticks a wad of socks in his pants for the ladies…and the gays).
The guy has so much spasmodic movements, hands, face, body contorting, slobber running down his chin, his actions make me think of crack heads who have washed dishes for me in the past. The guy could not beat Senator Ted Cruz in a close race in Texas so now, he thinks he can be president. Wow.
At the time I began writing this post, we were still awaiting Joe Biden’s decision, cobwebs growing on everything and everyone awaiting his decision in the room, and if he is not in by the time this goes to press, I seriously doubt that he will. I mean, if we all thought that good old Jeb Bush was ‘low energy,’ “CHOMO Joe” is so lethargic that one must wonder how long has the old guy got left in him? Seemingly, not so much.
Now, the Democrats have all sorts of circus freaks in the race. The first one is the one whom NO one seems to know, former Maryland Congressman John “Nobody Knows Me” Delaney who threw his hat into the ring back on July 28, 2017.
Delaney might not be a bad guy, more in the manner of a Jim Webb but Mr. Webb, being among the sanest of the Democratic candidates the last time around was the first to drop out. Following him were RINO turncoat Lincoln Chaffe, then Martin O’Malley, and finally Crazy Commie Bernie Sanders before Hillary won the nomination. Big woof.
Then, the next Democrat to enter the race was self-made multi-millionaire businessman Andrew “REAL Manchurian Candidate” Yang, a man who tossed his Chairman Mao hat into the ring on November 06, 2017.
Mr. Yang wants to give every American a check because he believes it will help build the economy. Unfortunately, it most likely will help build the BLACK MARKET economy as everyone receiving a free check will apply it to crack cocaine, pot, alcohol, and lap dances. What a waste.
Tulsi “I Never Met a Middle Eastern Despot I didn’t Love” Gabbard, congresswoman from Hawaii who has some major anti-LGBTQ (and all the rest of the crap they pile at the end of those letters) hate speech to somehow get past became the next person in the little DNC free-for-all. While a respected military vet, like Jim Webb, she is too sane to be the standard-bearer of the party. She announced on January 11, 2019.
A day later, little Julian “Hey Everyone, I’m a Mexican” Castro announced his bid to cheering crowds of screaming illegal aliens, promising to abolish ICE, tear down the wall, and do all sorts of other far-left kooky things. Going to be fun.
On January 21, 2019, Krazy Kamala Harris, ‘esteemed’ senator from California who as attorney-general sent many of her fellow minority citizens to prisons across the state and threw away the keys. Wow, what a gal.
Ask Krazy Kamala something about someone or something and she will immediately adopt it as her own, whether giving reparations to black folks or legalizing sex work or legalizing all drugs.
Even more joyous, she wants to make the rest of the country like the flipping mess we call California. She is as malleable as is Silly Putty and will adopt any stance, any cause, any line of bulls**t. And they say Trump goes with the last word of whomever he last spoke with; boy, I cannot wait.
Then we have “Mayor Pete” Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, the first OPENLY gay boy ever to seek the presidency. He announced on January 23, 2019. Imagine, the first gay president, boy would we be proud.
Liberals and anti-Trumpists think the world does not respect us now with Donald J. Trump in the White House, imagine EVERY leftist dictator, every African potentate, every communist-loving thug like Vladimir Putin, Nicolas Maduro, and Raul Castro- not to mention the Muslim nations- where would the respect be then? Nonexistent, I suspect.
On February 01, 2019, a probable but closeted gay boy– except when he enters public men’s rooms- Creepy Cory Booker, the self-proclaimed ‘Spartacus’ with the big poached egg, Rodney Dangerfield eyes, made his announcement. Like Krazy Kamala, Creepy Cory adopts all manner of loony-tunes ideas and policies, mostly from whomever the amiable dunce spoke with last. What a guy.
On February 09, 2019, the famed “Native American” lawmaker, the woman who has now said she has ‘lied’ on more than one occasion about being an Indian, Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren made her announcement. Big whoop. Every time she comes out, they should be playing the Youngbloods- or- the Guess Who’s- version of the classic tune, “Running Bear.” Awesome.
On February 10, 2019, in a blinding snowstorm, Amy “the Bitch” Klobuchar announced her bid and almost disappeared in the whiteout. She has little to no chance at winning the nomination and will be among the first to drop out. Imagine, having to have then Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid have to scold you for bitching out your staffers? That is pretty flipping bad and quite sad. See you later, Senator Amy.
Then, on February 19, 2019, Bernie “Commie” Sanders, the guy that reminds people of an insect with his jerky arm movements and his index fingers pointing all over the place said he was ‘in’ for the challenge of winning the nomination. The Democratic-Socialist is officially an ‘independent,’ I thought that Tom “Foul Mouth” Perez said one had to be a “Democrat” to seek the nomination of their party meant “Commie Sanders” could not run for the nomination of THEIR party. No word about this.
Then, on March 01, 2019, we had another loser enter the race, Washington Governor Jay Inslee. Not much to be said about this climate change-fighting loser who says he will fight climate change although as governor, he had ample time in which to do so but did diddly squat about it. Hypocrite. He will disappear along with the Bitch.
Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper announced his bid on March 04, 2019. When asked if he is a ‘capitalist,’ he cannot say he is or is not. The man is a loser and some of the other losers who SHOULD go down in flames like indigenous people identity-stealing Pocahontas Warren might actually have an opportunity because much of the rest are SO BAD.
Then we have Bozo O’Rourke. Someone please drug test this fool. He acts like he is high on dope and something must be done to help the stupid fool.
Hillary said she was NOT in the running on March 04 (as did Eric Holder) while Senator Sherrod Brown said he was OUT on March 07. I suspect the latter is smart and wants to see the nuts undercut and ruin one another while the former is hoping an opening will appear later and she will enter the race as the savior of the party. Watch out for Michelle!
Okay, in closing, we are still awaiting the following to either announce or not announce: John F. “Lurch” Kerry; Senator Michael Bennett; Bob Casey; Stephen Clark Bullock; Jeff Merkley; Eric Swalwell; Terry “The Punk” McAuliffe; Mitch Landrieu; Andrew Gillum; Stacey Abrams; Michael Bloomberg; and Richard Ojeda.
Folks, I think that all these losers are going to battle one another to a bloody pulp. I think if CHOMO Joe enters the race, he will flame out rather quickly whereas I believe that others such as Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Michael Avenatti are awaiting a time when they can enter the race and be seen as the White Knight come to rescue the party from a pack of losers. LOSERS. I think if Michelle did enter, she would be heading the pack. How about that?
I will return in the summer and by that time, Saturday Night Live should show us who is viable and who is not; we will await their word. Happy St. Paddy’s Day! I will see you then.
Elmer K. Hootenstein
Elmer K. Hootenstein
CWC, ACF, the Golden State Chefs’ Association
Like the rest of my colleagues here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, I turned my likeness over to up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, Simone and this among other images is what I got. Kudos, Simone, Kudos for making me look, uh, so dignified. Ah well, I spent most of my life working in food service in a variety of states and places. Among my stops was one in Washington State where I met Stinkbug in the WSCA. We have been friends ever since and have been working long and hard to create an enjoyable reading experience for our fans, provided Google Blogger will allow the public to see us.
Chef Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein writes from Los Angeles, California.
Chef Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein is a Moderate Republican.
Contact me at the following email address email@example.com
CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN
END COMMENTARY 03-17-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,444
03-17-2019 Sunday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLVI: “Someone somewhere please demand that ALL presidential candidates undergo drug testing because Robert Francis “Bozo” O’Rourke acts like he smokes crack- on a regular basis” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-16-2019, all rights reserved.
Hootenstein, Elmer K. “Someone somewhere please demand that ALL presidential candidates undergo drug testing because Robert Francis “Bozo” O’Rourke acts like he smokes crack- on a regular basis.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLVI
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
EK Hootenstein, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Bozo O’Rourke, Baby Evita, Ted Cruz, Joe Biden, Jeb Bush, John Delaney, Jim Webb, Lincoln Chaffee, Martin O’Malley, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 17, 2019:
.38 Special featuring Ken Lyons, Family featuring Ric Grech, the Jeff Beck Group featuring Tony Newman, the Jefferson Airplane featuring Paul Kantner, the Lovin’ Spoonful featuring John Sebastian, the Rolling Stones featuring Mick Jagger, WAR featuring Harold Ray Brown:
- 45 B.C.: In his last victory, Julius Caesar defeats the Pompeian forces of Titus Labienus and Pompey the Younger at the Battle of Munda.
- 432 A.D.: Kidnappers seize Patrick, a Roman Catholic Bishop, and take him against his will to serve as a slave in Britain.
- 445 A.D.: Roman senator Petronius Maximus becomes Emperor.
- 461 A.D.: (or 493 A.D. depending upon the source) Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, died in Saul.
- 1190: Having commenced the slaughter of the Jewish inhabitants of York the previous day, Crusaders bound for the Middle East from England, complete their massacre of the hapless Jews.
- 1756: At the Crown and Thistle Tavern in New York City, patrons celebrate St. Patrick’s Day for the first time in the American Colonies.
- 1762: New York City’s first Patrick Day’s parade took place.
- 1766: Britain repealed the Stamp Act that had caused resentment in the North American colonies.
- 1776: During the Revolutionary War, British troops evacuate Boston and regroup in Nova Scotia.
- 1800: The English warship, HMS Queen Charlotte, catches fire resulting in the deaths of 700-plus sailors.
- 1836: Texas abolishes slavery.
- 1871: Organizers form the National Association of Professional Baseball players.
- 1884: In Otay, California, John Joseph Montgomery made the first-manned, controlled, heavier-than-air glider flight in the United States.
- 1886: The Carrollton Massacre occurs in Mississippi as the citizens of the town murder 20 blacks.
- 1898: John Philip Holland achieves successful test runs of the first modern submarine off Staten Island.
- 1901: A showing of 71 Vincent van Gogh paintings in Paris, France, 11 years after the death of the artist, creates a sensation.
- 1906: President Theodore Roosevelt first likened crusading journalists to a man with “the muckrake in his hand” in a speech to the Gridiron Club in Washington, D.C.
- 1912: The Campfire Girls Organization underwent incorporation in Washington, D.C.; two years to the day after the first chapter underwent founding in Thetford, Vermont. In modern times, we now know the group as Camp Fire U.S.A.
- 1917: The first bowling tournament exclusively for women in the United States commenced on this date in St. Louis, Mo. Nearly 100 women participated in the event.
- 1924: The USSR and Sweden establish diplomatic relations with one another’s governments.
- 1926: In the League of Nations, Spain and Brazil vote against Germany from joining their organization.
- 1930: Construction commenced on the Empire State Building.
- 1931: Soviet dictator Josef Stalin expels Krupskaya Lenin from the Central Committee of the Communist Party.
- 1941: Paul Kantner, future guitarist and vocalist with the Jefferson Airplane/Starship, is born on this date. Meanwhile, in Washington, D.C., President Franklin Delano Roosevelt officially opened the National Gallery of Art.
- 1942: With the arrival of 30,000 Jews from Lublin, Poland, the Belzec Concentration Camp opens for business. Meanwhile, General Douglas MacArthur arrives in Australia to become supreme commander of all Allied forces in the Pacific Theater during World War II.
- 1943: Future drummer with the Jeff Beck Group—Tony Newman—is born in the United Kingdom on this date.
- 1944: John B. Sebastian, future guitarist/vocalist/harmonica player and songwriter with the Lovin’ Spoonful, was born on this date.
- 1946: Future drummer for the Los Angeles-based fun-rock-soul-jazz band, WAR—Harold Ray Brown—is born on this date.
- 1950: Scientists at the University of California at Berkeley announced they had created a new radioactive element, “californium,” aka element 98.
- 1953: Future bassist with the Southern rock band, .38 Special 1974-1977—Ken Lyons—is born in Jacksonville, Florida, on this date.
- 1958: The U.S. Navy launched the Vanguard 1 satellite.
- 1959: The Dalai Lama flees Tibet in the advance of Chinese troops to take refuge in neighboring India.
- 1960: President Dwight D. Eisenhower forms an anti-Fidel Castro-exile army under the auspices of the CIA.
- 1963: Pope John XXIII beatified Mother Elizabeth Ann Bayley Seton, an American. Twelve years later, Pope Paul VI canonized her.
- 1966: A U.S. midget submarine located a missing hydrogen bomb, which had fallen from an American bomber into the Mediterranean off the coast of Spain.
- 1969: Golda Meir becomes the fourth prime minister of Israel.
- 1970: The United States cast its first veto in the N. Security Council by killing a resolution that would have condemned Britain for failure to use force to overthrow the white-ruled government of Rhodesia. Elsewhere, the U.S. Army charged 14 officers with suppression of facts in the My Lai massacre case.
- 1972: To achieve desegregation, President Richard M. Nixon asked Congress to halt bussing.
- 1973: In a Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph by Slava Veder of the Associated Press that captured the family on the tarmac at Travis Air Force Base in California as they joyously greetedS. Air Force Lt. Col. Robert L. Stirm, a freed prisoner of the Vietnam War.
- 1976: The U.S. military conducts nuclear tests at the Nevada Test Site.
- 1985: President Ronald Reagan agreed to a joint study with Canada on acid rain.
- 1988: Avianca Flight 410, a Boeing 727, crashed after takeoff into a mountain in Colombia, killing all 143 people aboard it. Meanwhile, Iran claims that Iraq has used poison gas in the Iran-Iraq War.
- 1989: A series of solar flares caused a violent magnetic storm that caused power outages over large regions of Canada.
- 1990: Famed English bassist, Ric Grech who played with Family, Blind Faith, and other UK bands, died due to alcoholism on this date.
- 1992: White South Africans approved constitutional reforms to give legal equality to blacks.
- 1993: Helen Hayes, the “First Lady of the American Theater,” died in Nyack, New York, at age 92.
- 2003: Edging to the brink of war, President George W. Bush gave Saddam Hussein 48 hours to leave his country. However, Iraq rejected Bush’s ultimatum, saying that a U.S. attack to force Saddam from power would be a “grave mistake.”
- 2004: NASA’s Messenger became the first spacecraft to enter orbit around Mercury. The probe took more than 270,000 pictures before it crashed into the surface of the planet on April 30, 2015.
- 2011: Patrick’s Day parades are now a worldwide event. Meanwhile, Libya claims it will end fighting on Sunday for the jihadists to turn themselves in to the government.
- 2012: Despite being under house arrest in Great Britain, Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange, announces he will seek a seat in the senate of Australia.
- 2014: L’ Wren Scott, the 49-year-old model, designer, and longtime girlfriend of Rolling Stone Mick Jagger is discovered dead in her apartment, a mystery to this day.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, WAR, Harold Ray Brown, Paul Kantner, the Jefferson Airplane/Starship, John B. Sebastian, The Lovin’ Spoonful, The Jeff Beck Group, Tony Newman, .38 Special, Ken Lyons, President George W. Bush vs. Saddam Hussein, Rolling Stone Mick Jagger, Just the Facts, EK Hootenstein, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Bozo O’Rourke, Baby Evita, Ted Cruz, Joe Biden, Jeb Bush, John Delaney, Jim Webb, Lincoln Chaffee, Martin O’Malley, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Andrew Yang, Tulsi Gabbard, Julian Castro, Kamala Harris, Donald J. Trump, Pete Buttigieg, Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar, Harry Reid, Tom Perez, Jay Inslee, John Hickenlooper, Eric Holder, Sherrod Brown, Michelle Obama, John F. “Lurch” Kerry, Michael Bennett, Bob Casey, Stephen Clark Bullock, Jeff Merkley, Eric Swalwell, Terry “The Punk” McAuliffe, Mitch Landrieu, Andrew Gillum, Stacey Abrams, Michael Bloomberg, Richard Ojeda, 2020 Presidential Election,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN 2011-2019:
- 03-30-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XV: New Blogger “the Hooter” talks about the Need for REAL HOPE AND CHANGE and then shows the Blogosphere how to make Yellow Cornbread Muffins—mm-mm Good!” by Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein
- 04-03-2011 Su: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part VII: The Hooter shows the World that he can discuss other things by analyzing the Infamous Stanford Prison Experiment and the Probability of ALL Americans going to Prison at some Point in their Lives!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein
- 06-14-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part IV—Chicken and Broccoli” by the Hooter.
- 06-15-2011 W: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part V—Oriental Beef and Veggies” by the Hooter.
- 07-06-2011 W: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XIII: Turkish Pilaf and Spanish rice—Delicious Rice Recipes from around the Globe” by the Hooter.
- 07-26-2011 T: “Soup Seminar, Part VI: The Classic Stockdale Country Club Chowder—released to the General Public for the very first Time!” by the Hooter.
- 11-28-2011 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIII: Pumpkin Delight—more Delightful than your Regular Pumpkin Pie and just in Time for Christmas 2011” by the Hooter.
- 11-29-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIV: Pumpkin Delight—Cream Puffs—Gifts from Heaven” by the Hooter.
- 11-30-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLV: Apple Pie with Brandy Sauce and Freshly-Whipped Cream—a ‘Must-Have’ for any Holiday Spread” by the Hooter.
- 12-01-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVI: Chocolate Porter Ale Ice Cream—perfect Accompaniment for your Holiday Pies” by the Hooter.
- 12-02-2011 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVII: Elegant Edible Sundae Cups—Pecan-Praline Flowery Sundae Cups” by the Hooter.
- 12-03-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVIII: Raisin Pie—the Forgotten Member of the Classic Holiday Dessert Cart” by the Hooter.
- 12-04-2011 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIX: Butterfinger Pie—the Best Ice Cream Pie in the World” by the Hooter.
- 05-07-2012 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXII: Concord Muffins—a Great Way to utilize everything in the Ice Box and to make Money on It” by the Hooter.
- 05-08-2012 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXIII: Applesauce Muffins—another Great Way to utilize everything in the Ice Box and to make Money on It” by the Hooter.
- 05-09-2012 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXIV: Carrot Cake’r’s Muffins—almost like eating Carrot Cake but not quite as Sweet” by the Hooter.
- 05-10-2012 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXV: Maple-Graham Muffins—some of the deliriously-best Muffins ever baked make use of McDonald’s-brand Maple Syrup—wow!” by the Hooter.
- 05-11-2012 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVI: Pumpkin Muffins #2—one of the Best Ways to utilize Leftover Pumpkin whether it be canned or Fresh” by the Hooter.
- 05-12-2012 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVII: Coconut-Date Muffins—an Old-Time Favorite dusted off and given New Life by the Hooter” by the Hooter.
- 05-13-2012 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVIII: Trail mix Muffins—designed to mimic the Trail mix Craze of the 1980’s, these Muffins are still as good Today as they were back then” by the Hooter. Mother’s Day.
- 11-12-2012 M: “Special Menus Index, Part LXIV: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Hooter presents Three Unusual Salads to start Thanksgiving Dinner off—Cranberry Gelatin Salad, Fruit Slaw with Fruit Dressing, and Sea Foam Salad—temptingly Tasty!” by the Hooter.
- 11-13-2012 T: “Special Menus Index, Part LXV: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Hooter moves into the Soup Seminar by showing us how to make a Superb Cream of Red Potato and Chive Soup!” by the Hooter.
- 11-14-2012 W: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVI: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Famous Restaurant Recipes is Today’s Topic as the Chef presents his Entrée and its Immediate Accompaniments!” by the Hooter.
- 11-15-2012 Th: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVII: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Sauce and Side Dish Seminar commences Today with Turkey Gravy II and English Roasted Potatoes—simply Delicious!” by the Hooter.
- 11-16-2012 F: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVIII: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Side Dish Seminar continues Today with Two Delicious Vegetable Dishes and One Fabulous Rice Dish!” by the Hooter.
- 11-17-2012 S: “Special Menus Index, Part LXIX: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Bread Seminar is Today’s Topic with a Spectacular Recipe for Buckwheat Fantans—Deliciously Dark” by the Hooter.
- 11-18-2012 Su: “Special Menus Index, Part LXX: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Fabulous Bakery Desserts features Classic Russian Romanoff Custard with Orange-Vodka Sauce” by the Hooter.
- 06-03-2013 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCIV: Chef Hootenstein returns with the Quickbreads and Muffins’ Category and First off the Bat is his Recipe for ‘True’ Orange Muffins—amazingly Tasty and Attractive to Boot!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-04-2013 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCV: today’s Muffin Recipe is one Never Before Seen here at the AICP-END—REAL Pineapple Muffins—just like in Hawaii!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-05-2013 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVI: today’s Delightful Muffin is the Hooter’s Very Own Raspberry Muffin Recipe—as seen for the First Time in Last Week’s Dessert Recipes!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-06-2013 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVII: Hump Day’s Recipe is one of the Best of the Best: The Hooter’s own Personal Biscuit Recipe-Biscuits II!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-07-2013 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVIII: The Start of the Weekend sees the Hooter making an Exceptional Quickbread Recipe—Quick Poppyseed Loaf—be careful with Drug Tests as it gives a False Positive!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-08-2013 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCIX: Our Quickbread Recipe for today is a Sterling Maple-Graham Quickbread—the Crème de la Crème of the Quickbread Formulas!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2013 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part C: The End of the Week sees the Hooter’s Favorite Fresh Cranberry-Nut Quickbread—good anytime of the Year!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Eight: Chef Elmer commences the AICP-END 2014 Summer Session by discussing the Hard Work the GOP has this Year in taking the Fight to the Democrats and then beating the Hell out of them!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-10-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Nine: Chef Elmer launches into the Bowe Bergdahl Controversy and asks, ‘WHY you never see a MILLION-MAN MUSLIM MARCH on Washington, D.C., demanding an End to Muslim Atrocities around the World—because the Muslims ALL Support them, that’s WHY!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-11-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty: Chef Hootenstein goes after President Obama for being the NEGATIVE PRESIDENT, you know, the Chief Executive who does the opposite of what the other Forty-Two Men who held the Office would have done!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-12-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-One: Risking his Head, Chef Elmer goes after the not-so-Peaceful Religion of Islam, how the Country is in Danger having the Anti-President in Charge, and then some Political Cartoons lampooning Islam!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-13-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Two: Chef Hootenstein compares Bowe Bergdahl to the Manchurian Candidate of the Movie from 2004 saying that if he goes into Politics at some Point in the Future, he will be the TRUE DANGER, worse than Barack Obama!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-14-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Three: Risking Life and Limb, Chef Elmer goes after the Radical Islamists intent on destroying the Western World by sharing some Wonderful Political Cartoons and some Keen Insights into the World in Which we in America live” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-15-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Four: as the Week concludes, Chef Elmer discusses the Nazi Saboteurs, how the Islamists could disrupt American Society, and then finishes it all off with some MORE Islamist Cartoons including the Ones that got the Cartoonists Beheaded!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-08-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIV: Chef Elmer arrives to begin anew in 2015 by going after the Democrats lining up to do Battle with the Republicans—the GOP is going to win in 2016!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXV: Bruce Jenner now prefers the Name, “Caitlyn,’ what the hell has happened to the United States, the Nation of our Youth? It is like an overturned Canoe with the Gays on Top and the Normal Folks thrashing about in the Water seeking help” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-10-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVI: We pivot towards International Affairs, ISIS, the Lack of Fight in the Commander-in-Chief and whether or not America still has the Ability in its Heart to survive the Next 18 Months and then begin fighting back against the Danger!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-11-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVII: Like it or Not, we return to discussing the Conquest of Homosexual Rights, what it means for the USA, and what is going to be the Result if we do not find a Way and the Will to stop it” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-12-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVIII: Chef Elmer concludes what he began Yesterday while also bringing up the Inexorable Spread of Islam and Sharia Law throughout the United States—Abercrombie & Fitch?” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-13-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part V: Chef Hootenstein shares some of his Favorite Facebook Editorial Comments as well as a Comment he made Last Week at a ThinkProgress Post at their Website—those People are Crazy!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-14-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part VI: like it or NOT, I had to come back and discuss the Travesty of the Bruce Jenner Story because Folks—it should make every single one of us SICK!—watch your Kids!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-27-2016 M: “Following the Terror Attack on the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida, a Few Weeks ago, Terror seemingly is on the Minds of Everyone and for Good Reason—we have a Weak President” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVII
- 06-28-2016 T: “Yesterday, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Recent Texas Law demanding Abortion Providers possess Admitting Privileges at Local Hospitals—what is it they do not understand about the Nation being on the Road to Ruin?” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVIII
- 06-29-2016 W: “Benghazi, Libya, Terror Attack of September 11, 2012, was and still is a MESS for which, Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, Susan Rice, and Samantha Power bear ULTIMATE Responsibility—SHAME ON THEM!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIX
- 06-30-2016 Th: “The True ‘Inconvenient Truth’ is that World Leaders in General and President Barack Hussein Obama in particular lack the Testicular Fortitude to take the fight to ISIS and end the Threat to Civilization once and for all!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXX
- 07-01-2016 F: “The Leftwing Anti-War Leftists who brought about the Collapse of South Vietnam now seek to do the Same Thing to America, a Nation they despise, hate, and want to undermine—we must STOP them on November 07 by voting for Donald Trump” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXI
- 07-02-2016 S: “Things are pretty damned bad when the sitting Attorney General can meet with an Ex-President whose Wife is the Presidential Nominee of her Party and whom the FBI currently investigates over Private Email Server and hacked Emails—Yikes!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXII
- 07-03-2016 Su: “Ash Carter says it is ‘A-Okay’ for the Transgender Folks to come out of the Shadows and serve in the Armed Forces of the Nation’—Hello, has anyone ever heard of Ancient Greece and how it fell?” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXIII
- 12-05-2016 M: “I agree with Tiresias—if the Democrats want to consider the Popular Vote, then let the Nation establish a National Voter ID Card with Chip Technology—NO ILLEGALS” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVIII
- 12-06-2016 T: “Donald Trump knows exactly what he is doing, and it is about Time that we renew Diplomatic Relations with Taiwan, once our Number One Ally in Asia” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIX
- 12-07-2016 W: “The Reason WHY the USA has Sanctuary Cities, Counties, and even States is Plain and Simple—Democratic Governments want to maintain Control and the ONLY way to do it is through Illegal Alien Votes” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXL
- 12-08-2016 Th: “President Obama continues traveling around giving Speeches as though his Words mean something—we cannot get this Man out of Office quickly enough, please, sir, will you leave NOW?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLI
- 12-09-2016 F: “Despite what Karl Rove says about the Cost of the Boeing Deal for TWO New Air Force Ones, Donald Trump most likely is correct that the Finished Products will cost about $4 Billion” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLII
- 12-10-2016 S: “Every American should take Heart in the Fantastic Cabinet and Associated Posts that President-elect Donald J. Trump continues to build, one that will give EVERY American a Great Deal of Confidence” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLIII
- 12-11-2016 Su: “I cannot take it anymore—I am compelled to blast Bakersfield Californian Opinion Author Danny Morrison over his Faux Claim that ‘Barack Obama is the Greatest President of All of our Lifetimes’—WTF?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLIV
- 03-20-2017 M: “The Leftist Shadow Service has gone overboard in its attempt to remove President Donald J. Trump from Office or to neuter him, which is why we need to squash these Sons-of-Bitches First!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXVIII
- 03-21-2017 T: “Time to call for a Constitutional Convention now that the GOP controls almost EVERYTHING with the express purpose of placing term limits on everything within government at ALL levels” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXIX
- 03-22-2017 W: “Pest Control may have to ‘tent the entire state of California’ if we are ever going to free ourselves from the dimwitted Democrat infestation eating us alive” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXX
- 03-23-2017 Th: “Once again, President Donald J. Trump is correct—someone within the Obama Administration okayed the surveillance of both the Candidate and the 45th President—WHAT?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXI
- 03-24-2017 F: “When the Democrats begin acting like a legitimate political party once again, I will begin to take their concerns seriously; however, until that time comes, they need to shut the F**K up” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXII
- 03-25-2017 S: “After what happened to the 14-year-old girl at Rockville High School in Maryland, how can ANYONE want to have ‘sanctuaries’ for illegal aliens?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIII
- 03-26-2017 Su: “At some point, the taxpayers of the country are going to explode, which means the Democrats might go the way of the Dodo bird and other extinct animals” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIV
- 09-11-2017 M: “While we Republicans may not like it, we cannot blame President Trump for seeking to make deals with the Democrats as the Republicans have basically backhanded the man numerous times” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCI
- 09-12-2017 T: “It appears that the Los Angeles Rams and the Oakland (Las Vegas) Raiders are off to a good start while the Patriots may be heading for a horrible and much-deserved downfall” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part LI
- 09-13-2017 W: “ESPN Monday Night Football’s experiment with Sergio Dipp on the sidelines once again demonstrates their ignorance as to what the American people want when it comes to sports—NO politics!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCII
- 09-14-2017 Th: “Danny Morrison of the Bakersfield Californian lost his job this past Tuesday—all I can say is ‘good riddance,’ I hope we see similar firings occur at other newspapers around the nation” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIII
- 09-15-2017 F: “Chuck and Nancy hold the future of their party in their hands—if they want to return to the unbeatable party of old, here is what the old fogeys must do” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIV
- 09-16-2017 S: “Other than for blaming our blog, Hillary seems to blame everyone else for an election she and her party lost through running her as a candidate and then deluding themselves as to how massive her victory would be” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCV
- 09-17-2017 Su: “Befuddled Dems profess no clue as to what Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Imran Awan were doing—I think I know they were doing the down and dirty anywhere they could in exchange for ISI access to sensitive data” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVI
- 03-19-2018 M: “If Vladimir the Shirtless shuts down our energy grid, water holding and distribution infrastructure, or continues launching cyberattacks, are those not acts of war demanding an immediate response?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIII
- 03-20-2018 T: “Shed no tears for fired FBI deputy director, Andy McCabe; the putz bet on the wrong horse in the 2016 Presidential Election, attempted to fix the race, and now must pay the price for his duplicity” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIV
- 03-21-2018 W: “Trafficking drugs is a violent crime, and anyone caught pushing them should face stiff prison sentences and in extreme cases face the death penalty- no more pussy-footing around with peddlers of narcotics” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXV
- 03-22-2018 Th: “We already are in a Constitutional ‘crisis,’ one orchestrated by the Obama administration and its associated Deep State so what do we have to lose by terminating Bob Mueller and going after the real perps?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVI
- 03-23-2018 F: “The modern-day Democratic Party and its well-hidden allies within the Deep State are the real threat to the safety and wellbeing of the American people and why we must continue electing Republicans” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVII
- 03-24-2018 S: “The Democrats continue crying about ‘the Russians’ because they need someone to blame for their impending electoral disasters this November- they will never blame themselves” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVIII
- 03-25-2018 Su: “Should white people apologize to black folks for slavery? No, of course not because blacks and Native Americans would have to apologize for having owned slaves, too” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIX
- 09-10-2018 M: “Although a delusional Obama takes credit for the great economic news going on across the nation, the only person who has put the nation back on track is President Donald J. Trump” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVIII
- 09-11-2018 T: “If Gavin “Silver Spoon” Newsom wins in November, California will tumble into 1,000 years of darkness under his dictatorial aims and goals which is why President Trump must flood the state with ICE agents” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIX
- 09-12-2018 W: “As far as Democrat electoral success goes, Barack Hussein Obama nearly destroyed the party which is why we hope he continues pounding the campaign trail on behalf of fellow Democrats between here and November” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLX
- 09-13-2018 Th: “As more damaging information continues to circle the Bob Mueller investigation into President Trump appears, POTUS will turn the tables and the pursuers will become the pursued” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXI
- 09-14-2018 F: “Prior to illegal alien infestation here in California, machete-wielding assailants pursuing ex-girlfriends were not all that common whereas now, they seem to be increasing- WTF?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXII
- 09-15-2018 S: “Dirty Dianne Feinstein RIPS a page from the Clarence Thomas confirmation playbook, which is why I am voting for her opponent, Kevin De Leon” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXIII
- 09-16-2018 Su: “When Mueller reports, President Trump will end up smelling like a rose while many of the failed coup plotters will find themselves with their heads on the chopping block- how sweet it will be!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXIV
- 03-11-2019 M: “Like the Palestinian demand of ‘right of return,’ so, too, does the seething mass of Central American humanity believe they have a ‘right’ to overwhelm our country” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXL
- 03-12-2019 T: “I add my voice to those of my colleagues calling for a “Night of the Long Knives” style political decapitation strike of the crazier elements of the Democratic Party- it is US or THEM” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLI
- 03-13-2019 W: “Democrats demonstrate once again that they cannot win elections, unless rigged in their favor, by seeking to give voting rights to felons, the dead, illegal aliens, and now to sixteen-year-olds” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLII
- 03-14-2019 Th: “The reason why Mars might be what it now is, is because the Martians may have tried to combat ‘climate change’ the same way fans of the Green New Deal propose here which instead of saving their planet, KILLED it” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLIII
- 03-15-2019 F: “Paul Manafort is the proof that we live in a nascent police state that if he committed known prosecutable crimes 10-12 years ago, then why didn’t the federal government prosecute him then?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLIV
- 03-16-2019 S: “The recent come-to-light college admissions scandal shows once again what the favored political in-class is willing to do to sidestep the system they demand everyone else follows” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLV
- 03-17-2019 Su: “Someone somewhere please demand that ALL presidential candidates undergo drug testing because Robert Francis “Bozo” O’Rourke acts like he smokes crack- on a regular basis” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLVI
THE BLOG POSTS OF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN AT THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2019:
- 06-10-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Forty: Chef E.K. Hootenstein takes over the AICP-END Blog sharing his Thoughts and Ideas on America’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick—she is STUNNING!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIX
- 06-29-2016 W: “Gourmet Food, Fine Wine, Great Music and Classic Art featuring that of Beverly Carrick all go together and here in Los Angeles, CA, you see all of them on Display” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CIII
- 12-07-2016 W: “One Thing I can tell you about Beverly’s Generation is that EVERY American was a Patriot and served the Nation in whatever Form they could following the Attack on Pearl Harbor” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXVI
- 03-22-2017 W: “Even in these dark and dismal times, times in which, the Democrats run amok, we still have beautiful Beverly Carrick original artworks to celebrate—let’s celebrate!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLI
- 09-13-2017 W: “If Beverly were still alive, recent events at ESPN with noncitizen Sergio Dipp on the sidelines would have driven her away from ever watching that propaganda channel ever again” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXVI
- 03-21-2018 W: “Art is the one thing keeping most of us sane, especially in these times of massive abuse by Robert Mueller III and his select group of hacks, dedicated to the ruination of Donald J. Trump AND his family” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCIII
- 09-12-2018 W: “About time the Trump administration told the Palestinians to close their den of Islamofascism in Washington DC and go the hell home- who needs them?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXVIII
SUNDAY, MARCH 17, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION