Chef Bea O’Malley
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 07, 2019 BY CHEF BEA O’MALLEY
“Just the Facts: we fought a Civil War to free the slaves and preserve the Union yet modern-day elected Democrats want to maintain their rebuilt ‘slave state’ using perpetual minimum wage chattel from Latin America” by Chef Bea O’Malley
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,021 AT THE AICP-END
636 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
President Trump wants to defend our borders and preserve our nation…millions of Democrats support him in this endeavor
Wasco, CA, 02-07-2019 Thursday: Earl Tiberius O’Malley and I watched the State of the Union Address (SOTU) this past Tuesday night and both of us agreed that President Trump knocked one out of the ballpark, over the heights of the nation’s capital, and out into the scrublands of neighboring Virginia. We may not agree with much of what he says but we also find ourselves nodding in agreement on the things that do make a great deal of sense.
For instance, he praised the numbers of women now employed in the country as well as their increased numbers in the House of Representatives. All of the white-clad ladies, (which reminded us of the KKK sans hats), stood and applauded, clapping for their fellow women and themselves, and then the President swung back around and hammered them over their compatriots in New York state and in Old Virginny who applauded for the MURDER of newborns as a ‘right.’
There is NO right to murder anyone. There is no right to shred a baby apart in the mother’s womb much less to take its life as it lay on the delivery table. If there is such a ‘right,’ then why would parents be unable to murder their children for any reason until they safely reach the age of adulthood?
Moving on, President Trump again repeated the need for security on our southern border, something which millions of Democrat rank-and-file believe is the truth. We cringe when we see the so-called caravans with their oversized numbers of people flowing north through Mexico towards our border with the overwhelming power of a stormy sea. How many of these people must we admit before politicians of my party are sated?
They become bellicose when they tell black folks like ET and me that we are still living in slavery. What? Unbeknownst to these lying scumbags, they are recreating the pre-Civil War South. They are establishing a NEW ‘slave-like culture’ in which, they maintain ignorant illegals as modern-day slaves. Only in this case, they provide them minimum wage- and soon, free health care- in exchange for their votes.
The commander-in-chief may not always state things with the aplomb that so many of his critics expect; he does, however, hit the nail squarely atop the head when he points out the necessity of building a barrier to stop the invasion.
We as a nation cannot handle a constant flow of illegals into the innards of our country. We cannot apprehend people coming to our nation, give them a court date that is 2-3 years distant, let them go, and then expect them to show up for the appointed meeting with an immigration judge. If they do, they will have 2-3 anchor babies in tow. It simply is an unworkable situation and both parties must engage in solving it.
People on MY side of the aisle scream about the president ‘militarizing the border.’ To their cries, I say, “SO WHAT? Someone must do something and during the previous two centuries, we had forts along our frontier with Mexico to quell bandits and other criminal activities from occurring in sparsely populated areas. What is wrong with doing it now?”
I said yesterday that I do not care if fellow Democrats call me or my family, “Uncle Toms,” “Coconuts,” or me, personally, an “Aunt Jemima.” Since when did wanting secure borders become offensive? To whom? And WHY?
It became offensive when a hidden element lurking within the fabric of our nation determined that the best way to correct historical wrongs was to overturn EVERYTHING and replace it with Marxism-socialism. I was glad the President informed the nation and the world that the United States will NEVER become a socialist nation. I was glad he put losers like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the “Baby Evita,” and her mentor, the old, decrepit commie Bernie Sanders on notice that it will NOT happen on HIS watch.
Young people like the glittery bauble from New York- AOC- think that socialism is the grandest thing under the sun and that ALL will benefit from oppressive, confiscatory tax rates, that we will benefit from ever-growing government, more intrusion into our private lives and our businesses and that anyone who stands against such barbarities is an ‘enemy of the people.’ Hogwash.
My husband and I agree that next year’s elections are extremely important. Unless the Democrats come up with a SANE, acceptable candidate, we will vote for Donald Trump. We will vote for him because he wants to protect our nation and help all its people. Unlike the Democratic Party, we believe he actually cares.
If the Democrats select a loser, someone as horrible as fake Indian Elizabeth Warren, Kooky Kamala Harris, Popeye Booker, or some other leftist lunatic, they are going to go down in flames. It will rank with what happened to Walter Mondale. It will be embarrassing and one for the ages.
The fact that we might have at one delirious time supported Bernie Sanders does not mean we support him now. Our eyes are open, the wool stripped away, that man is a communist as are the Baby Evita and others of their ilk. Nope, no longer will act as though we need coke-bottle glasses to see Marxism and ignorance. No, we have seen the LIGHT.
Fellow Democrats, please wake up and smell the acrid smell of bull crap. The people who sit in Congress or up in Sacramento care only about themselves. They want us angry all the time and they want us at one another’s throats. This is not American.
See you tomorrow. Lots of love.
American Culinary Federation, Inc, Certified Working Chef, Mixologist, and Foodserver
This is a cartoon caricature of me when I was working at a restaurant in Wasco, CA, my hometown. The up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist Simone did portraits of each of us here at the blog so I hope you like them as much as I, ahem, do. Ah, well, I joined the Chefs de Cuisine of Greater Bakersfield, ACF, not long after it was chartered and am still a member even though the chapter is no longer in operation. I began working in foodservice in the late 1960’s, moved from Wasco, CA, to Monterey, CA, and then returned to my hometown in 2004. I have been a food server, a Mixologist, and am a Certified Cook. I am equally at home in both the kitchen and behind the bar (and on the floor, too). My passions are numerous, and my favorite is working in the bakery whenever I have had a chance.
Bea O’Malley writes from her hometown of Wasco, California
Bea O’Malley is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
CHEF BEA O’MALLEY
END COMMENTARY 02-07-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 951
02-07-2019 Thursday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCVIII: “We fought a Civil War to free the slaves and preserve the Union yet modern-day elected Democrats want to maintain their rebuilt ‘slave state’ using perpetual minimum wage chattel from Latin America” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-06-2019, all rights reserved.
O’Malley, Bea. “We fought a Civil War to free the slaves and preserve the Union yet modern-day elected Democrats want to maintain their rebuilt ‘slave state’ using perpetual minimum wage chattel from Latin America.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCVIII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Bea O’Malley, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Donald Trump, SOTU 2019, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Walter Mondale, Karl Marx,
TODAY IN HISTORY—FEBRUARY 07, 2019:
The Beatles, Blue Öyster Cult featuring Richie Castellano, Foghat and Savoy Brown featuring “Lonesome” Dave Peverett, the Grateful Dead featuring John Perry Barlow, KISS featuring Mark St. John, “The Wall” by Pink Floyd, and Three Dog Night featuring Jimmy Greenspoon:
- 1522: The Treaty of Brussels leads to a split in the House of Hapsburg: the Spanish and the Austrian branches.
- 1569: Spanish King Phillip II forms the Inquisition in South America.
- 1795: The 11th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, dealing with states’ sovereign immunity, underwent ratification.
- 1857: A French court acquitted author Gustave Flaubert of obscenity for his serialized novel, “Madame Bovary.”
- 1863: The British Royal Navy corvette HMS Orpheus struck a sandbar and sank off the coast of New Zealand, killing 189 out of the 259 men on board the ship.
- 1864: Federal troops occupy Jacksonville, Florida, during the Civil War.
- 1877: In New York City, organizers established the first Guernsey Cattle Club.
- 1882: At Mississippi City, the last sanctioned bareknuckle for the heavyweight boxing championship took place.
- 1891: The Great Blizzard of 1891 begins to form.
- 1893: Elisha Gray patented a machine called the telautograph. It automatically signed autographs to documents.
- 1904: A fire began in Baltimore that raged for about 30 hours and destroyed more than 1,500 buildings.
- 1905: Oklahoma becomes a state in the Union.
- 1913: In a battle with the Bulgarian army, the Ottoman Turks lost 5,000 men at Gallipoli.
- 1914: Keystone Film Co. released the silent short comedy, “Kid Auto Races at Venice,” Charles Chaplin’s second film, and the first in which, he plays the “Little Tramp. “
- 1915: The Second Battle of the Masurian Lakes: on the Eastern Front during World War I, German troops surround a Russian force and begin to neutralize it.
- 1922: DeWitt and Lila Acheson Wallace offered 5,000 copies of “Reader’s Digest” magazine for the first time.
- 1924: The government of Benito Mussolini exchanges diplomats with the Soviet Union.
- 1936: President Franklin D. Roosevelt authorized a flag for the office of vice president.
- 1940: British railways nationalized. Elsewhere, Walt Disney’s second feature-length movie, “Pinocchio,” premiered in New York.
- 1941: Frank Sinatra and Tommy Dorsey Orchestra record “Everything Happens to Me.”
- 1943: The U.S. government announced that shoe rationing would go into effect in two days.
- 1944: During World War II, the Germans launch a counter-offensive at Anzio, Italy. Elsewhere, Bing Cosby and the John Scott Trotter Orchestra recorded “Swinging on a Star” for Decca Records in Los Angeles, California.
- 1945: General Douglas McArthur returns to Manila, Philippines.
- 1947: Both Palestinians and Jews vote against British proposal to split Palestine into two separate nations.
- 1948: General Dwight D. Eisenhower resigned as army chief of staff and General Omar Bradley succeeded him in Europe. Meanwhile, Jimmy Greenspoon (keyboards 1968-76 / 1981-2015 with the rock band, Three Dog Night) is born on this date.
- 1949: Joe DiMaggio of the New York Yankees becomes the first professional baseball player with a $100,000 annual salary.
- 1950: Wisconsin Republican Senator Joseph McCarthy uncovers communists in the U.S. State Department.
- 1956: Future member of the rock band, KISS–Mark St. John (lead guitar/vocals 1984)—is born on this date.
- 1959: Fidel Castro proclaims a new Cuban constitution.
- 1960: Ancient writings found at Qumran near the Dead Sea.
- 1961: Jane Fonda made her acting debut in the NBC drama “A String of Beads.”
- 1962: President John F. Kennedy imposed full trade embargo on Cuba. Elsewhere, a gas explosion in Luisanthal coalmine in Voelklingen, Germany, kills 298 miners.
- 1964: The Beatles began their first American tour as they arrived at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport, where they cracked wise during a chaotic press conference while thousands of their fans jammed inside the terminal.
- 1967: A fire at a restaurant in Montgomery, Alabama, kills 25 people.
- 1969: Al-Fatah leader Yasser Arafat becomes president of the Palestine Liberation Organization on this date. Elsewhere, Diane Crump becomes the first woman jockey at a major U.S. racetrack in Hialeah, Florida.
- 1971: Women in Switzerland gained the right to vote through a national referendum, 12 years after a previous attempt failed.
- 1974: The Symbionese Liberation Army claims responsibility for the kidnapping of Patty Hearst, daughter of Randolph Hearst. Meanwhile, Grenada gains independence from Britain. Finally, Mel Brooks’ “Blazing Saddles” opens in movie theaters.
- 1976: Darryl Sittler of the Toronto Maple Leafs set a National Hockey League record when he scored 10 points in a game against the Boston Bruins. He scored six goals and four assists.
- 1977: Russia launches Soyuz 24 on this date.
- 1979: The British rock group, Pink Floyd, premiered “The Wall” live on stage.
- 1980: Richie Castellano, future guitarist/vocalist with the East Coast rock band, Blue Öyster Cult, is born on this date.
- 1983: Elizabeth Dole, the first female secretary of the Department of Transportation takes the oath of office on this date.
- 1984: Space shuttle astronauts Bruce McCandless II and Robert L. Stewart made the first untethered spacewalk.
- 1985: “Sports Illustrated” released its annual swimsuit edition. It was the largest regular edition in the magazine’s history at 218 pages.
- 1986: Haitian President-for-Life Jean-Claude Duvalier fled his country ending 28 years of family rule.
- 1988: Heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson marries actress Robin Givens.
- 1994: Shock jock Howard Stern stops a would-be jumper on the George Washington Bridge.
- 1999: Crown Prince Abdullah becomes King of Jordan on the death of his father, King Hussein. Meanwhile, NASA’s Stardust space probe launched on this date. The mission was to return comet dust samples from comet Wild 2. The mission was completed on January 15, 2006, when the sample return capsule returned to Earth.
- 2000: “Lonesome” Dave Peverett, rhythm guitarist and vocalist for both the original Savoy Brown and Foghat, died on this date, the cause being cancer. Elsewhere California’s legislature declared that February 13 would be “Charles M. Schultz Day.”
- 2010: The New Orleans Saints won their first Super Bowl, XLIV, 31-17 over the Indianapolis Colts at Sun Life Stadium in Miami, Florida. The Colts were favored but went down in flames as the Saints dominated the game from start to finish. Elsewhere, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad commands the nation’s atomic agency to begin enriching uranium at a much faster pace.
- 2011: AOL purchases the liberal website, the Huffington Post, for $315 million.
- 2012: The U.S. Congress passes a law allowing a much greater usage of drones within the United States. Meanwhile, the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit overturns California’s Proposition 8: the ban on Gay marriage within the state.
- 2013: In Europe, ready-meal manufacturer, Findus, withdrew its beef lasagna meals from supermarkets after confirming beef supplied by French manufacturer, Comigel contained horsemeat.
- 2014: A bill to restore jobless benefits for the unemployed fails in the S. Senate; the benefits, a 3-month extension for 1.3 million unemployed will cost $6 billion; Democrats did not satisfy Republican request for a solid plan on how to pay for it.
- 2015: TransAsia Airways suspends flights and begins retraining all its pilots in compliance with orders from Taiwan’s Civil Aeronautics Administration after the crash of Flight 235 into the Keelung River three days ago.
- 2017: In the battle to get Betsy DeVos through the Senate to become the secretary of education under President Donald J. Trump, Vice President Mike Pence breaks a tie as the president of the Senate.
- 2018: After a lengthy illness, longtime songwriting collaborator with Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead- John Perry Barlow- dies.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, “Lonesome” Dave Peverett, Savoy Brown, Foghat, Richie Castellano, Blue Öyster Cult, Jimmy Greenspoon, Three Dog Night, KISS, Mark St. John, Pink Floyd, “The Wall”, Bob Weir, the Grateful Dead, John Perry Barlow, Just the Facts, Bea O’Malley, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Donald Trump, SOTU 2019, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Walter Mondale, Karl Marx,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
BEA O’MALLEY’S BLOG POSTS 2011-2019:
- 12-12-2011 M: Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXI: Pumpkin Fritters and Apple Fritters—two Southern Classics” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-13-2011 T: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part L: Two Perfect Holiday Desserts from the O’Malley Family Cookbook—Holiday Pumpkin Roll and Holiday Sundae Supreme” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-14-2011 W: Old-Fashioned Home Cooking, Part VI: Cinnamon Duck with Apple-Almond Dressing, Orange Duck Sauce, and Cinnamon-Baked Apples—the Epitome of the Family Holiday” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-15-2011 Th: Beverage Recipes, Part I: O’Malley’s Eggnog, Christmas Punch, Christmas Smoothie, and Holiday Ice Cream Punch—four must-have Beverages with which to enliven you’re Christmas Season” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-16-2011 F: Soup Seminar, Part XIX: Creamy Artichoke and Crushed Hazelnut Soup and Matzo Ball Soup—the Perfect Accompaniments for Christmas Dinner” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-17-2011 S: The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XIV: A Beautiful Selection of Holiday Salads for your Dinner Table—Cherry Cream Squares, Cranberry Mold, Raspberry Jell-O Salad, and Cucumber Salad” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-18-2011 Su: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LI—Candy Seminar, Part I: Caramel Cream Nut Roll, Nut-Mallow Goodies, Date Loaf, and Sour Cream Fudge—Family Heirloom Recipes shared for the First Time” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-21-2012 M: Beverage Recipes, Part IX—Bea O’Malley returns with a Week of the Beverage Seminar—Today, Four Delicious Adult Beverages with which to start summer” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-22-2012 T: Beverage Recipes, Part X—Four Timeless and Much-Loved Mixed Drinks—Classic Tom Collins, French Imperial Punch, Frozen Daiquiri, and Rusty Nail—Superb!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-23-2012 W: Beverage Recipes, Part XI—Four more Delicious Mixed Drinks and Cocktails designed to Light your Summer Fire: Pineapple Bomb, O’Malley’s Long Island Iced Tea, Black Currant Martini, and Old San Juan—too Good to be True!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-24-2012 Th: “Beverage Recipes, Part XII—Still Four more Delicious Mixed Drinks and Cocktails designed to Light your Summer Fire: Fru-Fru, Pirate’s Punch, Pink Lemonade, and Bacardi Collins—ALL too Good to be True!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-25-2012 F: “Beverage Recipes, Part XIII—Every Summer is the ‘summer of Love’ when you have these Four Fabulous Drinks: Kandy Kane, Bea’s Apple Pie, Raspberry Truffle, and Bungi Jumper—Ooh La La!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-26-2012 S: Beverage Recipes, Part XIV—Memorial Day Weekend is the time to enjoy these Four Delightful Alcoholic Beverages: Redheaded Slut, Zombie, Homerun, and El Presidente—but do it responsibly!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-27-2012 Su: “Beverage Recipes, Part XV—Memorial Day Weekend and the Final Four Boozy Drinks to make it Exciting: Creamy Orange-Vanilla Smoothie, Hard Hat, La Bomba, and O’Malley’s Monsoon—designed to leave you under the Table” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 11-26-2012 M: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XVII—Bea O’Malley arrives Today and shares with us her Institutional-Sized Recipe for Old-Fashioned Salisbury Steaks Ala Jardinière!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 11-27-2012 T: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XVIII—Today, Bea O’Malley shares a Wonderful Recipe for an Unbelievable Lamb Ragout—too Good to be True!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 11-28-2012 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIX—Chef O’Malley presents a Fantastic Institutional-Sized Meatloaf Recipe perfect for Coffee Shop usage and accompanies it with a Flavorful Cajun Sauce!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 11-29-2012 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XX—Hump Day finds Chef O’Malley making an Institutional-sized Classic Beef Stroganoff Recipe complete with Fresh Linguine—absolutely Delicious!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 11-30-2012 F: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXI—Today, Chef O’Malley presents the Flipside of Yesterday’s Beef Stroganoff Recipe: Hungarian Goulash, a wonderfully Warm Dish for Cold Winter Evenings!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-01-2012 S: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXII—Our Institutional-sized Recipe for Today is a French Culinary Classic—Blanquette de Veau, the Archetypal White Veal Stew!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-02-2012 Su: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIII—On Today’s Menu is a Hawaiian Style of Spaghetti Preparation—Baked ‘Creole’ Spaghetti, one of the Most Delicious Spaghettis ever!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 08-05-2013 M: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXV—Chef O’Malley returns like a Woman on Fire over the Trayvon Martin Murder Trial and has Time to show the Readership how to make a Classy Bay Shrimp Cocktail!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 08-06-2013 T: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXVI—Chef Bea talks about the Tragic Case of David Sal Silva and presents the Readership the Classic Seven Oaks Country Club Shrimp Cocktail—Boo Yeah!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 08-07-2013 W: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXVII—Today, Chef O’Malley talks about ‘Naked and Afraid’ (and what it would be like to do it with the Rock) as well as shows the Readership how to make the Best Bay Shrimp Quesadilla in the World!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 08-08-2013 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXVIII—Hump Day sees the Chef presenting the First Part of a Two-Part Recipe—Crab Cake Mix #1, the Crème de la Crème of Crab Cakes!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 08-09-2013 F: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXIX: today is the Day when we make the Crab Cake Appetizer using yesterday’s Crab Cake Mix; this is Exotic, Unique, and Beautiful to Behold and Orgasmic to Eat—What can be better than that?” by Bea O’Malley.
- 08-10-2013 S: “Appetizers Index, Part XL: Chef Bea returns to the Crab-and-Artichoke Dip made Famous here at our Blog before, only New and Improved, which means, it’s Perfect for you and your Establishment!” by Bea O’Malley.
- 08-11-2013 Su: “Appetizers Index, Part XLI: Chef Bea made the Crab-and-Artichoke Dip yesterday so today, she prepares the Appetizer using it as well as discusses Racism in the Nation such as Local Radio Host, Jaz McKay—tried and True Racist!” by Bea O’Malley.
- 05-19-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Twenty-Seven: Chef Bea comes in and immediately begins unloading BOTH Barrels of her Sawed-Off Personality; she’s angry at all of the Non-Stop, Rampant Racism going on in the World around her and wants to put a stop to it once and for all!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 05-20-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Twenty-Eight: Chef Bea goes after a BIG Local Racist on the Airwaves, Jaz McKay, at KNZR 1560 Radio, a Man who slings more Racist Comments in Three Hours then I have heard in 65 Years of Life!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 05-21-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Twenty-Nine: Chef O’Malley goes after the GOP Wolves intent on dragging the President down over the Benghazi Incident and how we can stop it. She then goes on to discuss the Hateful Radio Host Jaz McKay and concludes with Homosexuals and the Democrat Party!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 05-22-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty: Chef Bea goes after Michael Sam, exhorting him to return to the Lord and to quit shaming his Family by acting like a Little Gay Boy on National Television! In addition to that, she pleads to the President to disconnect himself from the Gay Agenda as it won’t end well for him or the Democrat Party!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 05-23-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-One: Bea discusses the Problems facing the Black Community, berates the Democrat Leadership that has NOT kept its Promises to Said-Community, and says that Harry Reid needs to be led out to Pasture in Favor of someone who does NOT sully the Image of our Party!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 05-24-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Two: Chef O’Malley touches on a Sensitive Subject for her, the Murder of David Sal Silva, its Cover-up, how Racism is alive and well here in Kern County and how we are the First Line of Defense for President Obama and his Policies!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 05-25-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Three: Bea closes out the Week discussing Sports, lamenting the Los Angeles Clippers’ Loss to the OKC Thunder, then presents some Anti-GOP Political Cartoons for a Great End to a Wonderful Week!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-04-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Four: before starting the Business of defending President Obama from his Large Group of Detractors, Chef O’Malley has something to say about the Abysmal Water Situation in California” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-05-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Five: Bea gets down to Brass Tacks today by going after the Lying Teabaggers, the GOP Liars, and the Turncoats who all want to see President Obama strung up from a Meat Hook like Benito Mussolini; it ain’t gonna happen, Tea-Bums!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-06-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Six: we have an Obligation to defeat the Haters and to help President Obama do the Job for which, the American People elected him to do—cleanse the Nation of its Racist Past!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-07-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seven: Chef Bea laments the ATTEMPT by the Rightwing Haters to drag Barack Obama from Office and demands that all Conscientious Americans step up to defend him NOW!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-08-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Eight: Chef Bea goes after the Criminal Capitalists at the Ironwood Ranch in Arvin, California; our Crops are Dry as are the People and the Livestock—give us our Water Back!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-09-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Nine: Thanks to George W. Bush, we have ONLY the Poor and the Wealthy, nothing in between…have you heard of the ‘Poor Door?’ We got it!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-10-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Ten: Chef Bea warns the Democrats against flooding Black Neighborhoods with Busloads of Latinos, feed them, clothe them, then push them back into Mexico, we do not need Millions of new Foreigners pouring into the United States!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 02-02-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Five: Bea is back and is loaded for Bear, way too much Conservatism has been going on here at the AICP-END so now is a Great Time for a Healthy Dose of Liberalism, Democrat Politics, and attacking the Popo!” by Bea O’Malley.
- 02-03-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Six: The Amount of Outrage Barack Obama has suffered at the Hands of the Rightwing Zealots needs to stop because it embarrasses the United States around the World by showing how Racism is alive and well here” by Bea O’Malley.
- 02-04-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Seven: I cannot understand WHY Oprah had to go un-Historical with her Film, ‘Selma,’ maybe therefore it did not do as well as the Uncle Tomette thought it would—tell the Truth about President Lyndon Baines Johnson!” by Bea O’Malley.
- 02-05-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Eight: Bea thanks Leonard Pitts for being outspoken on the House of Lies, Fox News; this Channel feels it has a License to spew Lies and that is why we need to reinstate the Fairness Doctrine!” by Bea O’Malley.
- 02-06-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Nine: Bea takes some Time off to discuss the New Fox TV Hit Show, ‘Empire,’ it is a Show that everyone needs to see as it speaks directly to ALL of us plus Some Other Comments concerning other Shows and Life in General” by Bea O’Malley.
- 02-07-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Thirty: Bea defends Chris Kyle, the U.S. Military, and condemns Idiots such as Michael Moore, Howard Dean, and Jesse Ventura, three BIG Frigging Losers—stand up for the American Fighting Man-and-Woman—that includes the Democrats, too!” by Bea O’Malley.
- 02-08-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Thirty-One: Bea asks the Question Many Democrats are asking: WHY do we have to align ourselves with either the Illegal Aliens or the Gays—can we not find other ways to raise the Money we need to win Political Races without mortgaging our Children’s Souls to do it?” by Bea O’Malley.
- 09-21-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXXXIX: Bea says that ‘if Donald Trump continues to say that he is going to deport the Illegal Aliens and that Mexico will build the Wall, he is going to get this Loyal Democrat’s Vote” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 09-22-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXL: Bea questions WHY the Democrat Party’s Leaders have abandoned the Black Voting Bloc in favor of Latinos and Gays—what’s wrong, we do not bring enough to the Table anymore? She might vote for Donald Trump!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 09-23-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLI: Bea discusses the Circus and the Kern County Fair and HOW Animal Rights Activists ruin not only the lives of those they oppose but also the Animals they claim to HELP” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Fall Session 2015
- 09-24-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLII: Bea discusses the America in which, she grew up, one in which Planned Parenthood Butcher Shops did not dwell in Lower Income and Minority Neighborhoods—so why now?” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 09-25-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLIII: Bea expresses Concern over the Growing ‘Muslim Refugee’ Crisis and WHY Western Europe and the United States are not STOPPING it from getting a Toehold on our Parts of the World” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 09-26-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part XIII: Bea shares some Political Cartoons with the Readership today seeing as how this is her Second Session of the Year but also mentions the War by Unknown Forces seeking to destroy our Blog—who are they?” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 09-27-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part XIV: Today, we share the Photos from the Eagles Concert that took place earlier in the Year at the Rabobank Arena in Downtown Bakersfield, California, on Tuesday, May 26, 2015” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 02-22-2016 M: “Last August at the Start of ALL the Politicking, I thought we might have a Different Outcome than the One we presently do—Trump seems unstoppable with Jebra dropping out and Bernie has a BIG Chance in South Carolina” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXIII
- 02-23-2016 T: “The GOP caucuses in Nevada today and I think we will see whether the Latinos will support Donald Trump or will demand that we Dump Trump—if he goes down, Democrats will win!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXIV
- 02-24-2016 W: “One would think the Republicans would NOT continue fighting President Obama in the Final Year of his Time in Office but look at them go on GITMO and the Supreme Court—we NEVER treated Bush #43 this way!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXV
- 02-25-2016 Th: “Like it or Not, I think we now see the Next Adolf Hitler in the Form of Donald Trump and that he made the Devil’s Deal with Marco Rubio to take out Ted Cruz and will then double cross the Pretty Boy from Florida” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXVI
- 02-26-2016 F: “The GOP Debate Last Night on CNN drove me to drink much more than I normally would—ALL of them are disgusting Candidates and I hope they cancel out One Another and that Bernie wins tomorrow and on Tuesday” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXVII
- 02-27-2016 S: “The GOP Battle resembles a Tar Pit where a Saber-Toothed Tiger named Rubio has its Fangs sunk Deep into the Neck of the Trump Mastodon, locked in a Death Embrace as even as they sink deeper into the Pit” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXVIII
- 02-28-2016 Su: “Unless Democrats and Independents vote for Bernie on Super Tuesday, YOU will vote for Oligarchists of One Stripe or Another: Hillary Clinton of the Inevitable GOP Nominee, Donald Trump!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXIX
- 08-22-2016 M: “A Bernie Supporter through and through, Chef Bea shares her Personal Prayer with which, to keep Donald Trump out of the White House while begging the Lord to enter Hillary’s Heart and turn her from her lying ways” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXIII
- 08-23-2016 T: “Thank God the Justice Department is going to sever Ties with Privatized Prisons, which are EVIL in and of themselves because since their Advent, the Numbers of Prison Inmates have gone Sky-High” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXIV
- 08-24-2016 W: “Our Olympians, except for the Lochte Crew, did amazingly well in the Rio Summer Olympics, which is WHY we should celebrate their Accomplishments” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXV
- 08-25-2016 Th: “Today, we talk ‘Hillary,’ we talk ‘Trump,’ we talk about ‘Muslim Refugees,’ we talk about ‘Lettuce and Grape Pickers,’ and ask the Question as to whether ‘Bill Clinton has HIV-AIDS’” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXVI
- 08-26-2016 F: “Bea expresses some Doubts today as she says that after hearing Donald Trump’s Plea to the Black Community ‘why not take a chance on him,’ he has Good Reason to reach out to us—what has the Democratic Party done for us?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXVII
- 08-27-2016 S: “The Spread of Islam is akin to allowing Weeds to grow in one’s Garden, if allowed to do so they will drive out all of the Beneficial Plants one wants to grow, which is WHY we cannot allow Muslims to continue entering the Country” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXVIII
- 08-28-2016 Su: “If you have ever watched ‘Prison Break,’ then you are aware of the Evil ‘Company,’ something I believe exists in Real Life and rules over us sight unseen; Problem is, BOTH Major Candidates could have Ties to such an Entity” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXIX
- 02-20-2017 M: “Shocked by the Events of November 8, 2016, Bea says her purpose in life is to go after the first Cheeto Dust President in the History of the Nation” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part M
- 02-21-2017 T: “Reasonable Democrats do not dispute EVERYTHING on the Trump Agenda such as securing the Borders or halting the ingress of Illegal Aliens and Muslim Refugees—those are GOOD things” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MI
- 02-22-2017 W: “Norma McCorvey, rest in peace, as even though you were the ‘Roe’ in ‘Roe v. Wade,’ you found the Joy of Life and now reside with the Lord—we must sever our ties with Planned Parenthood” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MII
- 02-23-2017 Th: “Some of what Cheeto Dust seeks to do such as deporting illegal aliens will benefit all of us; however, on everything else (well, not LGBT rights), we must stand strong” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MIII
- 02-24-2017 F: “Local Black Author Danny Morrison speaks his Mind and suffers the Consequences for doing so as the White Bigots permeating the Community turn out in Massive Numbers to blast him” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MIV
- 02-25-2017 S: “About Time we seal the Borders and begin Drug-and-Alcohol Testing of all Persons receiving Government Assistance of One Form or another” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MV
- 02-26-2017 Su: “Like the Last Days of Hitler in the Bunker, so, too, have Democrat Leaders placed our Party—will it take Complete Destruction before we can rescue it from the Nuts—YOU tell me” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MVI
- 08-07-2017 M: “If President Trump will save California from the illegal alien infestation, I will place him in the same category as Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXVII
- 08-08-2017 T: “Sacramento must return to defending the rights of native-born and naturalized citizens instead of sweeping us under the rug and allowing illegal aliens to run roughshod over us” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXVIII
- 08-09-2017 W: “Old-time Democrats such as me and millennial cracker jack punks differ on so many things but especially on the idea of deporting ALL illegal aliens who continue trashing our state” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXIX
- 08-10-2017 Th: “Maxine Waters enough with calling everyone with whom you disagree a ‘racist’ as like the N-Word, it strips it of the power the charge once had when we come across TRUE racists” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXX
- 08-11-2017 F: “If we Democrats want to WIN again, we must come to grips with the things keeping us down; first we must return to some sense of sanity and second, we must educate the ignorant millennials and gen-X’er’s who continue embarrassing us” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXI
- 08-12-2017 S: “Like it or not, I see President Trump more as a Closet Democrat than I do as a Republican and I think the collapse of the Obamacare ‘repeal and replace’ bill proves it” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXII
- 08-13-2017 Su: “Colin Kaepernick is an embarrassment to black folks across the nation, which is WHY no NFL team has bothered to sign the washed-up, out-of-touch, self-promoting failed quarterback” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXIII
- 02-12-2018 M: “To save our beloved Democratic Party, our state, and our nation, we must do the unimaginable in November- we must vote Republican” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXLIX
- 02-13-2018 T: “By elevating gays and illegal aliens above the rest of us, the Democratic Party continues pouring more and more gasoline atop its very own funeral pyre” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCL
- 02-14-2018 W: “Whereas Christians seek to practice their faith, the LGBT community seeks to punish them unless they bow down and accept every gut-turning aspect of their un-Godly lives; WHY?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLI
- 02-15-2018 Th: “Four years ago, Vladimir Putin drew the ire of the ‘civilized world’ when he began restricting LGBTQ rights; we should copy what he did there here in the USA” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLII
- 02-16-2018 F: “I opened my eyes and my mind when I began watching news on other channels such as Fox after having watched NBC and MSNBC most of my life—what a difference” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLIII
- 02-17-2018 S: “The St. Valentines’ Day ‘Massacre’ this past Wednesday makes the infamous one that happened in Chicago in 1929 pale by comparison—when will it stop?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLIV
- 02-18-2018 Su: “The Democratic Party lost its way when it put the needs of noncitizens over those of the working poor, blue-collar workers, legitimate minorities, and the down and out” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLV
- 08-06-2018 M: “Unless we Democrats fight to save our party from the radicals seeking to overthrow the old order, we are going to witness disaster on a heretofore unimagined scale so what to do?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXIII
- 08-07-2018 T: “Older Democratic politicians face an uphill battle when their younger, far left Democratic-Socialist opponents promise FREE everything” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXIV
- 08-08-2018 W: “If I as a Democrat say we should deport ALL illegal aliens instead of raising the minimum wage, younger members of my party will call me a traitor and will call for my untimely demise” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXV
- 08-09-2018 Th: “I fear for the future of the Democrat Party when we have racist dupes such as Phalinex and others of his-her-or its ilk who think they know everything when they know absolutely nothing” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXVI
- 08-10-2018 F: “Lest we lance the boil that is Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and others of their ilk, the Democratic Party as we know it, will not survive much longer” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXVII
- 08-11-2018 S: “Until I see Colin Kaepernick, Eric Reid, and other black NFL players lead a march through the South Side of Chicago demanding an end to black-on-black violence, I will view their protests with suspicion” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXVIII
- 08-12-2018 Su: “Unlike Phalinex and other phony Russian bots such as him, I will fight for the soul of my political party but if I have to kill it to save it so I can help revive it later, then so be it, millions of Blue Dog Democrats will” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXIX
- 02-04-2019 M: “Abortion is EVIL and now that the Democratic Party promotes lat-term and after-birth abortions, how soon will it be before they round up old folks like my hubby and me and send us to the glue factory?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCV
- 02-05-2019 T: “Do YOU not find it a ‘coincidence’ that Google is going to erase its social media presence, aka Google Plus, ahead of the 2020 Presidential Elections? Will Blogger vanish the same way?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCVI
- 02-06-2019 W: “Right before our very eyes, the Democratic Party rapidly is becoming a fringe party thanks to AOC, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, Ralph Northam, and many, many others” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCVII
- 02-07-2019 Th: “We fought a Civil War to free the slaves and preserve the Union yet modern-day elected Democrats want to maintain their rebuilt ‘slave state’ using perpetual minimum wage chattel from Latin America” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCVIII
- 02-08-2019 F: “Planned Parenthood exist for one purpose and one purpose only: the eradication of minorities in general and the black race in particular; why then do WHITE liberals support and promote it?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCIX
- 02-09-2019 S:
- 02-10-2019 Su:
BEA O’MALLEY’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS AT THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2019:
- 09-23-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-Six: Bea knows that Beverly would want someone to intern the Muslim Threat here in the USA in Camps until we won the War on Terror and not bring in more of them!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXIV
- 02-24-2016 W: “Last Time I was here, we talked about Jihadists and this Time, we will do it again—President Obama, send all of the GITMO Detainees here to Kern County because we have plenty of Prison Space and Convicts who will turn them into Punks” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXVI
- 08-24-2016 W: “In Order for Beverly Carrick to become the Artist that she was, she First had to undergo some of the Most Difficult of all Life Problems, dealing with Bone Cancer that cost her, her Leg—at the Age of 12” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXI
- 02-22-2017 W: “BB follows in the Footsteps of Friend and Colleague Chef B.H. Cznystekinki and that is a blow-by-blow description of each original Beverly Carrick artwork—join her!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXXVII
- 08-09-2017 W: “For one to profit from the artworks of a deceased artist such as Beverly Carrick, one must plan to play the LONG game instead of seeking to ‘flip’ a painting one bought at an estate sale—it does not work that way” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXI
- 02-14-2018 W: “The Golden Rule says, ‘we must do unto others as we would have them do unto you;’ why cannot the LGBTQ community adhere to the same rules?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXXVIII
- 08-08-018 W: “Today would have been the 91st birthday of the famed American artist, Beverly Carrick- join us for the celebration!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXIII
- 02-06-2019 W: “Chef Z is correct when he says that AOC- Baby Evita- is going to make a mess of things all because she believes she is smarter than she really is and believes this socialist garbage” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXXIX
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 07, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION