TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 190
135. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, MAY 15, 2022:
Peace Officers Memorial Day (National Observance) Armed Forces Day (National Observance), and Preakness Stakes
U.S. Attorney General Levi Lincoln Sr.; U.S. Interior Secretaries Jacob Thompson, John P. Usher, and Franklin K. Lane; heavyweight boxer Jerry Quarry; “Let it Be” by the Beatles, the Keef Hartley Band featuring Gary Thain, Little River Band featuring Graeham Goble, Roxy Music featuring Brian Eno, and the Strawbs featuring Tony Fernandez:
- 884 Monday: Marinus I ends his reign as the 108th Roman Catholic Pope. He served from December 16, 882 until today.
- 1248 Friday: Archbishop Konrad von Hockstaden lays the cornerstone for the Cologne cathedral.
- 1252 Wednesday: Pope Innocent IV, the 180th Roman Catholic pope, authorizes, but also limits, the torture of heretics in the Medieval Inquisition.
- 1536 Friday: King Henry VIII and his nobles accuse Anne Boleyn and Lord Rochford of incest and adultery.
- 1567 Monday: Mary Queen of Scots married her third husband, James Hepburn, the Earl of Bothwell, who had been implicated in (but acquitted of) the death of Mary’s second husband, Lord Darnley.
- 1602 Wednesday: English navigator Bartholomew Gosnoid and his ship, the Concord, arrived at present-day Cape Cod, which educators credit him with naming.
- 1610 Saturday: The Parliament of Paris appoints 8-year-old Louis XIII as the king.
- 1718 Sunday: James Puckle, a London lawyer, patents the world’s first machine gun.
- 1749 Thursday: In Hingham, Massachusetts Bay, British N.A., future fourth U.S. Attorney General Levi Lincoln Sr. is born. A future Democratic-Republican, he would serve under President Thomas Jefferson from March 05, 1801, to March 03, 1805.
- 1796 Sunday: Napoleon Bonaparte enters Milan in triumph.
- 1810 Tuesday: In Leasburg, N.C., future 6th U.S. Interior Secretary Jacob Thompson is born. A future Democrat, he would serve under President James Buchanan from March 10, 1857, to January 08, 1861.
- 1862 Thursday: President Abraham Lincoln signed an act establishing the Department of Agriculture.
- 1863 Friday: Edouard Manet’s painting “Le dejeuner sur l’herbe” (The Lunch on the Grass) went on display in Paris, France, scandalizing viewers with its depiction of a nude woman seated on the ground with two fully dressed men at a picnic in a wooded area.
- 1865 Monday: The 7th U.S. Interior Secretary John P. Usher left office on this date. A Republican, he served under Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Andrew Johnson from January 01, 1863, to May 15, 1865.
- 1869 Saturday: National Woman Suffrage Association forms in New York, founded by Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton.
- 1883 Tuesday: Italy signs a military peace treaty with Austro-Hungary and Germany.
- 1905 Monday: City organizers found the city of Las Vegas, Nevada, on this date.
- 1911 Monday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) ruled that Standard Oil Company was a monopoly in violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act and ordered its breakup.
- 1918 Wednesday: Under the direction of the Post Office Department, regular airmail service between New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC, began on this date. It later became the U.S. Postal Service.
- 1921 Sunday: In Rochester, Minnesota, former 26th U.S. Interior Secretary Franklin K. Lane died at age 56. A Democrat, he served under President Woodrow Wilson from March 06, 1913, to March 01, 1920.
- 1926 Saturday: After a four-day flight over an icecap in Alaska, heavy ice forming on the dirigible Norge forced Roald Amundsen and Lincoln Ellsworth to land in the boonies.
- 1930 Thursday: Registered nurse Ellen Church, the first airline flight attendant, went on duty aboard an Oakland-to-Chicago flight operated by Boeing Air Transport (a forerunner of United Airlines).
- 1940 Wednesday: German troops occupy Amsterdam. Meanwhile, German armored units begin crossing northern France. Elsewhere in the United States, DuPont nylon stockings hit retailer shelves for the first time. Finally, the original McDonald’s restaurant, owned by Richard and Maurice McDonald, underwent its grand opening in San Bernardino, California.
- 1941 Thursday: Joe DiMaggio starts 56-game hitting streak; the New York Yankees, however, lose the game 13-1.
- 1942 Friday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed a measure creating the Women’s Army Auxiliary Corps, whose members we know as WACs. Wartime gasoline rationing went into effect in 17 Eastern states, limiting sales to three gallons a week for non-essential vehicles.
- 1943 Saturday: The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising ends as the remaining Jews surrender to the Nazis; the ghetto then undergoes razing.
- 1944 Monday: American General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Brits General Bernard Law Montgomery, Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and King George VI discuss D-Day.
- 1945 Tuesday: In Bakersfield, California, future heavyweight boxing contender Jerry Quarry is born. During his professional boxing career, he would compile a record of 66 fights, 53 wins (32 KOS), 9 losses, and 4 draws and would fight some of the biggest names in the business, including Muhammad Ali.
- 1946 Wednesday: Future drummer of the English folk rock group, the Strawbs- Tony Fernandez- is born on this date.
- 1947 Thursday: Future guitarist/vocalist (1975-1992) with the Little River Band[i]– Graeham Goble- is born in Adelaide, Australia, on this date.
- 1948 Saturday: Brian Eno, future rock keyboardist with Roxy Music[ii] and as a solo artist was born in Melton, Suffolk, England, on this date as future bassist for the Keef Hartley Band[iii], Gary Thain, is in Christchurch, New Zealand. Elsewhere, Transjordan, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon attacked Israel only hours after it declared its independence.
- 1951 Tuesday: AT&T became the first corporation to have one million stockholders.
- 1953 Friday: Heavyweight Rocky Marciano knocks out Jersey Joe Walcott in the first round to win the title.
- 1955 Sunday: The Vienna Treaty signed by France, Britain, the U.S., and the USSR restores Austrian independence. Note: of all the territories conquered by the Russians during World War II, Austria was the only nation to get its independence back.
- 1957 Wednesday: Over Christmas Island, the British test their first hydrogen bomb.
- 1963 Wednesday: Weight Watchers undergoes incorporation in New York. Meanwhile, 1963: Astronaut L. Gordon Cooper blasted off aboard Faith 7 on the final mission of the Project Mercury space program.
- 1966 Sunday: Battles between Buddhists and the South Vietnamese army break out; at least 80 died.
- 1970 Friday: When police opened fire on a crowd of student protesters, Phillip Lafayette Gibbs, and James Earl Green—two black students at Jackson State University in Mississippi—lose their lives.
- 1971 Saturday: Apple Records releases the final album by the Beatles[iv], “Let it Be” in the United States.
- 1972 Monday: An assassination attempt on the life of Alabama governor and noted racist, George Wallace occurs on this date when bona fide nut Arthur Bremer shoots the governor, paralyzing him in the process.
- 1973 Tuesday: California Angel Nolan Ryan throws his first no-hitter, beating the Kansas City Royals by a score of 3-0.
- 1974 Wednesday: Three Palestinian infiltrators took 100 pupils hostage at a school in the town of Maalot in northern Israel; the gunmen killed 22 children as Israeli troops stormed the building, killing the hostage-takers.
- 1975 Thursday: U.S. forces invaded the Cambodian island of Koh Tang and captured the American merchant ship Mayaguez, which the communist Kymer Rouge had seized. All 39 members of the crew had already been returned by the murderous thugs; however, some 40 U.S. servicemembers were killed in the brief but brutal fighting. Many consider this incident to be the ultimate battle of the Vietnam War.
- 1988 Sunday: Moscow orders the withdrawal of 115,000 troops from neighboring Afghanistan.
- 1991 Wednesday: President George H. W. Bush takes Queen Elizabeth to a Baltimore Orioles-Oakland A’s baseball game.
- 1999 Saturday: The Russian parliament could not obtain enough votes to impeach President Boris Yeltsin.
- 2000 Monday: By a 5-4 vote, the U.S. Supreme Court threw out a key provision of the 1994 Violence Against Women Act, saying that rape victims could not sue their attackers in federal court.
- 2010 Saturday: Sudanese forces kill over 150 members of the Justice and Equality Movement in their effort to gain control of a rebel held area in Darfur. Meanwhile, Jessica Watson, a 16-year-old Australian who’d spent seven months at sea in her pink yacht, became the youngest person to sail around the world solo, nonstop and unassisted as she arrived back home in Sydney. Meanwhile- and this is a good one- Google admits that it has been scooping up data sent over unencrypted wi-fi networks for the past three years. They claim it was a ‘mistake’ and that they feel bad; they also ground their fleet of ‘Street View’ cars that have been scooping up unencrypted networks as they tool around American cities. WTF?
- 2011 Sunday: Suzanne Mubarak, wife of ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, has open-heart surgery after having a heart attack brought on by a corruption investigation. Elsewhere, two suspected members of Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb undergo arrest in Tunisia for carrying bombs and explosives near the city of Ramada.
- 2012 Tuesday: France swears in Francois Hollande, the 24th President of France. Elsewhere, Palestinians take to the streets in the tens of thousands to protest Israel having ‘forced them out in 1948 when the Israelis declared their independence.’ Let us get this straight: PALESTINIAN leaders told their people to flee to the boonies rather than remaining and becoming something bigger and better. Instead, they fled and have been living in squalor for the resulting decades instead of improving their lot with the billions of dollars the global community has given them.
- 2013 Wednesday: The Eurozone announces the sixth straight quarter of recession; Germany reports weak growth and negative growth in Spain, Italy, and France. Elsewhere, a report from eBay hits the news about the sale of what was reputed to be the original recipe for Coca-Cola. Apparently, the seller found it at an estate sale and listed it at the auction site for $15 million. BOOM! The recipe was sold for $15 million. Truly? Wow.
- 2014 Thursday: According to Brainy History, German company Linde begins constructing a facility to convert wind power to hydrogen; the plant will help Germany in its efforts to increase reliance on renewable energy sources. Elsewhere, near a prison in Israel where Palestinian criminals, thugs, and terrorists are incarcerated, protests by other Palestinians get out of hand leading to two of them being shot and killed by Israeli troops.
- 2015 Friday: A jury sentenced POS jihadist Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to death for the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing that killed three and left more than 250 wounded. Also, according to Brainy History, Google will begin testing self-driving cars on the streets of Mountain View, California this summer; the company has tested modified versions of existing vehicles but will now test cars developed specifically for self-driving.
- 2016 Sunday: Suicide bombers continue carrying out attacks across Iraq. North of Baghdad in Taji, suicide bombers hit a plant that manufactures cooking gas killing at least 18 people and wounding God knows how many more while across the rest of the country, Islamic thugs kill another 12-15 people. What the hell is wrong with these people?
- 2017 Monday: Federal prosecutors prosecute the first case of a hate crime directed at a transgender under the federal Hate Crimes Act, the murder of Mercedes Williamson. Meanwhile, in the Yemeni capital of Sanaa, the authorities declare a state of emergency after a cholera outbreak kills at least 115 people and sickens numerous others.
- 2018 Tuesday: Once again, Palestinians acting crazy costs them big time. Along the border between Gaza and Israel, Israeli security forces are forced to kill 58 and to send another 1,700-plus to the hospital because the angry rioters were protesting the moving of the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem where it belongs.
- 2019 Wednesday: Angering the Pro-Death movement, Alabama passes a law restricting abortion to all but the most extreme cases. The ban includes abortions based on rape and incest. It is what it is. Sadly, numerous court challenges by the Pro-Death lobby have kept it blocked from implementation. Next, President Donald J. Trump granted a full pardon to Conrad Black, a former newspaper publisher who had written a flattering political biography of Trump. (In 2007, a jury convicted Black of fraud in 2007 and he spent more than three years in prison). Next, California fire officials said an investigation found that power lines owned by PG&E Corp. had sparked a blaze that killed 85 people and nearly destroyed the town of Paradise in 2018; it was the deadliest U.S. wildfire in a century. Elsewhere, Mexico City declares a state of emergency after air pollution reaches toxic levels. How come the environmentalists are down there screeching about how Mexico is destroying the environment?
- 2020 Friday: Blue states continue to chafe under far-left pro-communist China governors. In California, things continue being locked down with ultra-left Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti promising a lockdown of the city through August. Meanwhile, nut-bag Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer continues crying about how ‘Nazis and KKK and pro-Confederacy, misogynists, and other horrible white trash are trying to drive her from office. Bitch: YOU need to go. Elsewhere like in New York and other states continue suffering and dying while Red States like Georgia and others that have reopened or are reopening as we speak continue to see fewer cases and far less deaths.
- 2020 Friday A: COVID-19 Kung Flu stats for the day: around the globe, we have 4,534,952 confirmed cases, 307,108 confirmed deaths, BUT 1,633,185 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, we have 1,472,143 confirmed cases, 88,199 confirmed deaths, and 259,834 confirmed recoveries. In the three states in which, we have chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington state, here are the numbers, California first: 73,164 confirmed cases, 3,032 confirmed deaths, BUT 0 confirmed recoveries; the question is WHY? Hawaii: 638 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 565 confirmed recoveries. Washington state where lunatic Governor Jay Inslee demands restaurant owners follow Gestapo methods such as taking names and addresses of diners so his army of SS contact tracers can visit them (people are going to get shot), we have: 17,826 confirmed cases, 991 confirmed deaths, BUT 0 confirmed recoveries. Like Gov. Gavin Newsom, Gov. Inslee is a political hack and deserves a swift boot in the butt and removal from office. The American people understand WHO is responsible for this mess, it’s the communist Chinese and their Democratic Party partners. That’s right, the REAL collusion is between Beijing and the Democratic Party. You would have to be blind NOT to see it…
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole: 163,142,091 confirmed cases, +607,971, 3,382,455 confirmed deaths, +11,316 and 142,540,899 confirmed recoveries, +111,035. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,695,247 confirmed cases, UP 24,973 from yesterday’s reporting, 599,839 confirmed deaths, UP 488,[v] and 27,097,597 confirmed recoveries, UP 390,796. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Saturday A: Note: Since Joe Biden Became President On January 20, 2021, there have been 283,636 Chi-Vi deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 175,973 deaths.
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,767,778 confirmed cases, 62,654 confirmed deaths, and 2,010,784 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,289,522 confirmed cases, 36,065 confirmed deaths, and 1,878,129 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 33,637 confirmed cases, 491 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 424,708 confirmed cases, 5,679 confirmed deaths, and 204,905 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Navajo Nation: they have 30,693 confirmed cases, 1,291 confirmed deaths, and 29,294 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Saturday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,118 confirmed cases, 6,381 confirmed deaths, and 831,950 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Portugal, a once great colonial power: 841,848 cases of the virus, 17,006 confirmed deaths and 802,671 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Saturday D: Friday’s Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,382.13, UP 360.68 points (+1.06%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,429.98, UP 304.99 points (+2.32%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,173.85, UP 61.35 points (+1.49%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $65.51 per barrel, +0.14 (+0.21%). The price of GOLD is $1,844.00 per troy oz., +5.90 (+0.32%) while the price of SILVER is $27.53 per troy ounce, +0.16 (+0.58%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,231.10 per troy oz, +8.30 (+0.68%) while the price of COPPER is $4.06 per pound, +0.01 (+0.19%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,892.50 per troy oz, +29.61 (+1.03%).[x] The price of RHODIUM is $28,400.00 per troy oz., +400.00 (+1.43%).[xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.44 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.85. In Taiwan Dollar, one greenback equals 27.96 and in Tanzanian Schilling, a buck equals 2,313.00 and in Thai Baht, one dollar equals 31.36 of theirs.[xii]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.124 per gallon, $2.894 in Florida, $3.857 in Hawaii, and $3.534 in Washington state.[xiii] Let’s look at one other location- Texas: $2.761. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Oman: $2.232 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,290,267,383,104 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Saturday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris is in her 53rd day in this ‘prestigious post’ and has yet- we repeat- has yet to visit the southern border. Speaking of the border cataclysm, One America News reported today that the United States has spent $628,716,544 to care for the 312,151 illegals that have managed to cross into the country since New Year’s Day. In fact, OAN reports that the total number of illegals lurking within the shadows of the country is around 35,511,034 which is what this site has said for more than a decade now, that there are between 35-50 million illegals in the country sucking away at the taxpayers’ teats. What the hell is going on?[xvi] Speaking of the illegal alien calamity, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, DS-CA, says that ‘California is going to bestow free healthcare on illegal aliens aged 60 and older within the no-longer-golden-state.’ And we thought this POS wanted to keep his job. He’s a goner… In other border news, Governor Gregg Abbott, R-TX, says that enough fentanyl has been seized along the southern border to kill every man, woman, and child in the state of New York.
- 2021 Saturday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– Yesterday, the United States called on Azerbaijan to pull its troops back from the Armenian border. Elsewhere, as Islamist scum continue their assault on Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says that ‘Israel is teaching the Hamas rabble and other Islamists a tough lesson that they cannot get away with attacking the state of Israel.’ Continue lighting ‘em up, Mr. Prime Minister. Teach that riffraff a lesson they won’t soon forget.[xvii] There are those, however, who say that Israel is the instigator in all this which is BULLS**T. It’s BS because the hundreds of millions of dollars given to the Palestinian Authority never seems to go to making the lives of the citizens better but to keep them in squalor. Gaza could be as prosperous as Israel is but it’s not because the money goes strictly to hate and attacks on Israel.
- 2021 Saturday H: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information– At least 18 states are now lifting mask mandates forced on their citizens during the COVID-19 crisis. Freedom is slowly beginning to return although you wouldn’t know it up north in Canada where Canadian cops are arresting preachers for holding services.
- 2021 Saturday I: Joe Biden News I– President Donald J. Trump points out the sad but extremely evident truth that all the failures besetting Joe Biden demonstrates he is losing whatever weak grip he had on the United States. The entire world can see it. Speaking of decrepit old Joe, he is coming under increasing fire from after reporters shared information about his SECRET Venmo account, one of the most popular peer-to-peer payment apps that a guy like “Pro-China” Joe Biden can use to move money around from the Chi-Coms to the outstretched, greedy hands of family members and friends. They call it a ‘national security risk.’
- 2021 Saturday J: Joe Biden News II– House Minority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise, R-LA 1st congressional district, said yesterday that ‘Joe Biden spends more time helping Hamas and Iran than he ever has Israel.’ What is up with anti-Semitic Joe Biden? Meanwhile, a new report in the Washington Examiner suggests that when Joe Biden ‘doesn’t like’ the information he is getting from his aides, he lights them up with profanity-laced tirades, sends them trembling into the shadows of the White House.[xviii] Sad to say, this is yet another sign of increasing dementia on the part of the ‘commander-in-chief,’ the usurper lingering in the White House. Donald Trump must come back. NOW.
- 2021 Saturday K: Joe Biden Regime News I– In other Joe Biden-related news, his pick for a sensitive position in the U.S. Department of Justice- racist Kristin Clarke- is trying to maintain her nomination by backing away from her own tirades about Republicans in general and now U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh. This woman has used loads of hates speech against various conservatives and Senate Republicans are taking her to task for her foul-mouthed rants. (Note- we expect they will still pass this unfit and unqualified bigot through to the Civil Rights Division. What a disaster). In other Biden regime news, Neera Tanden, a person who could not make it through her own confirmation due to similar problems as Ms. Clarke is now a senior White House advisor to President Susan Rice, UH, we mean, Joe Biden. (Sorry for the gaff).
- 2021 Saturday L: Political News I– President Donald J. Trump wished current GOP conference chair in South Carolina- Drew McKissick- luck in his upcoming election battle. Speaking of President Trump, he spoke to the Ohio GOP on the myriad critical issues facing the ‘Joe Biden administration.’ In other political news, even though hydrogen has proven to be the cheapest, most efficient fuel for cars of the future, Dems in California are pushing forward with ALL electric vehicles which means more coal consumption and dependence upon unreliable green energy sources. Within the decade, they seek to eliminate all gas-fueled cars which is why this November and November 20222, the citizens of the state must send these Marx-loving liberal losers packing. Finally, Rep. Maxine “Prune Face” Waters, DS-CA 43rd congressional district, is lambasting Fox News Channel for having reported she sought protection from the U.S. air marshals on her return flight home from Minneapolis, Minnesota, where she was ginning up anger the weekend before Officer Chauvin was convicted. She can blast FNC all she likes but this sounds like something this hypocritical loser would do.[xix]
- 2021 Saturday M: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– Law enforcement authorities arrested three skanks who threw a bloody pig’s head and other animal liquids over the FORMER home of a hired expert who testified in the recent trial of Officer Derek Chauvin on his behalf. Lock these troglodyte bitches up. Elsewhere, former Green Beret Peter Rafael Dzibinski Debbins has been given a 15-plus-year stretch in a federal prison for having spied for the Russian government for the past 15 years. What a disgrace.
- 2021 Saturday N: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws– first, here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3560 with a $47 million pot on the line: 06, 18, 27, 35, 36, and Mega 25. Out of 125,985 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers for a prize of $23,053 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) South Tahoe Bottle Shop, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 and (2) 7-11 in Torrance, CA 90501. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball Draw #847 with a $183 million pot on the line tonight: 04, 10, 37, 39, 69, and Powerball 24. Out of 75,956 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $20,305 apiece.
- 2022 Sunday: Stick around for whatever the news is today…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0831 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Canyon Exit.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys first live album, “Beach Boys Concert,” came out on October 19, 1964. It showed the frenetic pace of a Beach Boys show which rocked from start to finish with the exception of an acapella tune here and there. Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals and saxophones), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), and Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals). You get hits from start to finish what with “Fun, Fun, Fun,” “Little Old Lady from Pasadena,” “Little Deuce Coupe,” “In My Room,” “I Get Around,” and even Chuck Berry’s “Johnny B. Goode.” Folks, if you never saw the Beach Boys in their first decade or have never seen them live period, well, we hope you rush out and add this one to your collection. We know you will be extremely glad you did so please, seek it out now and add it to your collection. You will be amazed at how wonderful it is. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-15-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,864. Chef Roland Carl Davis.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, The Unvarnished Truth, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, Covid-19 Updates And Additional Information, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden News II, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel, Palestine, Hamas, War on Terror, Russia, The Beatles, “Let it Be”, Gary Thain, The Keef Hartley Band, Graeham Goble, The Little River Band, Brian Eno, Roxy Music, Tony Fernandez, The Strawbs, President Thomas Jefferson, President James Buchannan, President Abraham Lincoln, President Andrew Johnson, President Woodrow Wilson, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, Vice President Kamala” Harris, U.S. Attorney General Levi Lincoln Sr., U.S. Interior Secretary Jacob Thompson, U.S. Interior Secretary John P. Usher, U.S. Interior Secretary Franklin K. Lane, U.S. House Minority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise, Rep. Maxine “Prune Face” Waters, Kristin Clarke, Replacement Theory- the, Social Re-Engineering, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Governor Gregg Abbott, Governor Jay “Palooka” Inslee, One America News, Washington Examiner- the, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Taiwan Dollar, Tanzanian Schilling, Thai Baht, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Texas Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Omani Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto #3560, Super Lotto, Powerball #847, Powerball, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Marinus I, Pope Innocent IV, Professional Boxing, Jerry Quarry, The Beach Boys, Chef Roland Carl Davis,
[i] Not sure as to when we will promote the music of the Little River Band, but you can be sure that one day we will. In the 1970s, they were one of the all-time great touring rock acts and their record sales were mind-blowing. Please, stay tuned.
[ii] We presented the music of Roxy Music at the secondary blog and hope to do it at the main blog sometime within the next 3 years. At the secondary blog, we began promoting the music of this famed British band as well as of Bryan Ferry, Andy Mackay, and Phil Manzanera beginning on Wednesday, September 07, 2016, through several successive months. We hope you will seek them out.
[iii] We promoted the music of the Keef Hartley Band as well as of one of its integral members Miller Anderson on Monday, 02-October-2017 through Saturday, 21-October-2017. We hope you will check their music out by visiting those posts.
[iv] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. The “Let It Be” album appeared on Saturday, 03-December-2016. Please seek out this massive offering by visiting the blog posts between those dates. You will be glad you did.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvi] The amazing thing is that IF someone refers to the ‘replacement theory’ whereby American liberals replace the American population with low-skilled, foreign-born, poorly educated to ignorant illegal aliens, they are called ‘CRAZY’ or even worse, labeled as RACISTS. While we hate to say this, it sure seems as though the liberals are bent on replacing the American people with illegal aliens.
[xvii] Wouldn’t it be awesome if a meteorite came down and blew the Al-Aqsa Mosque up? That would be a sign from the heavens to be sure…
[xviii] Remember when the Fake News Media and Democrats everywhere had a massive meltdown when President Donald J. Trump supposedly called Third World nations shithole countries? Yet, none of them say a peep about Joe Biden launching profanity-laced tirades against trembling staffers, throwing F-bombs and other foul words at them that would make even a guy like President Lyndon Baines Johnson blush?
[xix] This amazing story has made “Prune Face” Waters our second entry onto the 4th annual Lavrentiy Beria Award. Man, we hope she wins.