TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 193
132. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices James Iredell and Stanley Matthews; U.S. Secretary of the Interior Manuel Archibald Lujan Jr., U.S. Secretary of State Timothy Pickering; U.S. Secretary of War Timothy Pickering; the Faces featuring Ian McLagan, Fairport Convention featuring Martin Lamble, KISS featuring Eric Singer, Mountain featuring Steve Knight, the Rolling Stones featuring Brian Jones and Mick Jagger, Toto featuring Greg Phillinganes, and Traffic featuring Steve Winwood:
- 1003 Thursday: The reign of the 139th Roman Catholic Pope Sylvester II ends on this date. He first became the shepherd of all Christendom on April 02, 999.
- 1012 Tuesday: The reign of the 142nd Roman Catholic Pope Sergius IV ends on this date. He first became the Vicar of Christ on July 31, 1009, and over the next 2 years and 286 days, he guided all Christendom on their journey to commune with God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, Mother Mary, and all the saints.
- 1215 Tuesday: English barons serve ultimatum on King John without a country.
- 1328 Wednesday: The reign of Antipope Nicholas V- the 196.1st Roman Catholic pontiff- begins on this date. Elected in opposition to Pope John XXII, he served from today until July 25, 1330.
- 1733 Tuesday: Maria Theresa becomes the queen of Bohemia in Prague.
- 1780 Friday: During the Revolutionary War, the besieged city of Charleston, South Carolina, surrendered to British forces.
- 1790 Wednesday: The nation’s 6th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Iredell takes his place on the nation’s high court on this date. A Federalist, President George Washington nominated Iredell for his position on the court. He served from today until his death on October 20, 1799.
- 1797 Friday: Napoleon I of France conquers the Italian city-state of Venice.
- 1800 Monday: The 3rd U.S. Secretary of State Timothy Pickering left office on this date. A Federalist, he served under President George Washington from December 10, 1795, until today. He belonged to the Federalist Party.
- 1847 Wednesday: William Clayton invented the odometer on this date.
- 1862 Monday: Union troops occupy Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1864 Thursday: The Civil War Battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse in Virginia commences on this date.
- 1865 Friday: The last battle of the Civil War takes place at Palmito Ranch, Texas.
- 1870 Thursday: An act creating the Canadian province of Manitoba received royal assent, to take effect in July.
- 1871 Friday: The city of Louisville, Kentucky, initiates segregated streetcars.
- 1881 Thursday: Tunisia becomes a protectorate of France. Elsewhere, the 46th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stanley Matthews assumes his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Republican, he was nominated by President James A. Garfield to fill the seat of Associate Justice Noah Haynes Swayne’s seat. Matthews served from today until March 22, 1889.
- 1888 Saturday: Charles Sherrill of the Yale track team became the first runner to use the crouching start for a fast break in a foot race.
- 1898 Thursday: Louisiana adopts a new constitution with a grandfathered clause designed to eliminate black voters.
- 1922 Friday: A 20-ton meteor crashed near Blackstone, Virginia.
- 1926 Wednesday: The airship Norge became the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- 1928 Saturday: IL Duce, Benito Mussolini ends women’s rights in Fascist Italy. Elsewhere, in San Ildefonso Pueblo, New Mexico, future 46th U.S. Interior Secretary Manuel Archibald Lujan Jr. is born. Secretary Lujan would serve under President George H.W. Bush from February 03, 1989, to January 20, 1993.
- 1932 Thursday: Law enforcement authorities discovered the body of Charles Lindbergh Jr.–the kidnapped son of Charles and Anne Lindberg–in a wooded area near Hopewell, New Jersey.
- 1933 Friday: The Federal Emergency Relief Administration undergoes establishment to provide help for the needy and for farmers, too.
- 1935 Sunday: Future keyboardist with the American rock band, Mountain[i]—Steve Knight—was born in New York City on this date.
- 1937 Wednesday: Britain’s King George VI receives the crown at Westminster Abbey; his wife, Elizabeth, took the crown as Queen Consort.
- 1938 Thursday: In Switzerland, Sandoz Laboratories create LSD-25 in the lab from fungus growing on rye.
- 1940 Sunday: The Nazis cross the Meuse River during the Blitzkrieg, driving French Belgian, and British troops before them.
- 1941 Monday: On this date in Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler’s closest ally, Martin Bormann, assumed command of the Nazi Party Chancellery, a post he would hold until May 02, 1945, when he was killed by the Russian attempting to flee Berlin.
- 1942 Tuesday: The Red Army occupies Kharkov and holds it until 1943. Meanwhile, at the mouth of the Mississippi River, a German U-Boat sinks a U.S. cargo ship.
- 1943 Wednesday: During World War II, Axis forces in North Africa surrendered. The two-week Trident Conference, headed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, opened in Washington, D.C.
- 1944 Friday: In Italy, heavy fighting continues to the north of Monte Cassino as the Polish 2nd Corps continues attacking German paratroopers clinging to their positions. No matter what the Allies hurl at the diehard German defenders, they continue throwing it back.
- 1945 Saturday: Ian McLagan of Small Faces[ii] and Faces[iii] fame was born on this date in Hounslow, England. A talented keyboardist and vocalist, too, he performs with his current band, the Bump Band and has performed with other groups, notably, the Rolling Stones[iv] among others.
- 1948 Wednesday: Stevie Winwood, future keyboardist, guitarist, and vocalist with the Spencer Davis Group[v], Traffic, and as a solo artist, was born in Birmingham, England, on this date.
- 1949 Thursday: The Soviet Union lifted the Berlin Blockade, which the Western Powers had succeeded in circumventing with their Berlin Airlift.
- 1950 Friday: The American Bowling Congress abolished its white males-only membership restriction after having it for 34 years. Good for them!
- 1955 Thursday: Chicago Cubs Sam Jones is the first black player to pitch major league no-hitter vs. the Pittsburgh Pirates in a 4-0 win. Meanwhile, in Manhattan, the last elevated rail line- the Third Avenue El- ceased operations.
- 1956 Saturday: In Detroit, Michigan, future member of Toto- Greg Phillinganes (keyboards 2005-2008)- is born.
- 1957 Sunday: A.J. Foyt won his first auto racing victory in Kansas City, MO.
- 1958 Monday: The United States and Canada signed an agreement to create the North American Air Defense Command (later the North American Aerospace Defense Command or NORAD). Elsewhere, future drummer with KISS[vi] (drums/vocals 1991-96 / 2001-02 / 2004-present)— Eric Singer—is born on this date in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1959 Tuesday: Elizabeth Taylor marries fourth husband, Eddie Fisher.
- 1963 Sunday: Betty Miller became the first woman to fly solo across the Pacific Ocean as she landed her Piper Apache in Brisbane, Australia, having left Oakland, California, on April 30, making three stopovers along the way.
- 1968 Sunday: Brian Jones gives his final performance as a Rolling Stone at Empire Pool, Wembley, London.
- 1969 Monday: Martin Lamble—drummer with the British band, Fairport Convention[vii] (1967-1969)—died in London Borough of Barnet, England, the victim of an automobile accident on this date; he was just 19-years-old.
- 1970 Tuesday: The Senate voted unanimously to confirm Harry A. Blackmun as a Supreme Court Justice. President Richard M. Nixon nominated him to the high court. Elsewhere, Ernie Banks of the Chicago Cubs hits his 500th home run.
- 1971 Wednesday: Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones[viii] marries Bianca Macias of Nicaragua.
- 1978 Friday: The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration announced that they would no longer exclusively name hurricanes after women—why not?
- 1982 Wednesday: In Fatima, Portugal, security guards overpowered a Spanish priest armed with a bayonet who attacked Pope John Paul II. (In 2008, the pope’s longtime private secretary revealed that the Pontiff suffered serious wounds in the assault).
- 1997 Monday: Australian Susie Maroney became the first woman to swim from Cuba to Florida, covering the 118-mile distance in 24.5 hours.
- 2002 Sunday: Jimmy Carter arrived in Cuba, becoming the first U.S. president in or out of office to visit since the 1959 revolution that put communist Fidel Castro into power.
- 2003 Monday: The Texas House ground to a standstill after 51 Democratic lawmakers left the state in a dispute over a Republican congressional redistricting plan. The Dems returned four days later from Oklahoma after killing the bill. The Democrats are the party of obstruction.
- 2008 Monday: A monstrous magnitude 7.9 earthquake in China’s Sichuan province left more than 87,000 people dead or missing. Elsewhere, Irena Sendler credited with saving some 2,500 Jewish children from the Holocaust died in Warsaw, Poland, at age 98. Finally, Cleveland Indians second baseman Asdrubal Cabrera turned the 14th unassisted triple play in major league history during the second game of a double-header against Toronto, which won the match 3-0, in 10 innings.
- 2009 Tuesday: Autoworker John Demjanjuk arrives in Munich, Germany, where he will undergo a new trial to determine if he was a guard at a Nazi death camp during World War II.
- 2010 Wednesday: After new allegations of torture come out, the International Committee of the Red Cross announces that a new secret prison on the U.S. Air Force Base at Baghram, Afghanistan will be closed. Meanwhile, Pyongyang announces it has achieved ‘nuclear fusion’ which causes scientists across the world to scoff at their announcement.
- 2011 Thursday: As NATO continues carrying out airstrikes against the forces of Moammar Gaddafi, some bombs go astray in Tripoli and fall atop the North Korean Embassy in Tripoli. Speaking of Gaddafi, he goes on state television to address the people of his nation for the first time in two weeks.
- 2012 Saturday: New evidence that the Mayans did not believe the end of the world came out in this year when a new piece of the Mayan calendar hits the newsstands. Elsewhere, as tensions grow between the Philippines and communist China, Beijing is forced to deny reports that it has placed its military on a ‘war footing.’ The South China Sea is becoming a potential warzone.
- 2013 Sunday: The World Health Organization announces that the Novel coronavirus 2012[ix], the newly discovered coronavirus, also referred to as Saudi SARS, can undergo transmission from person-to-person contact. Elsewhere, as people celebrate Mother’s Day in New Orleans in a big parade, a gunman opens up on the revelers and wounds at least 19 people.
- 2014 Monday: In the United States, the markets begin to show confidence in the nation’s economy as the stock markets rise and the yield gap increases between two-year and 30-year Treasuries. Meanwhile, scientists expressed concern during a NASA news conference over a pair of studies which said the huge West Antarctic ice sheet was starting a glacially slow collapse in an unstoppable way, a melt that could eventually add 4-to-12 feet to current sea levels.
- 2015 Tuesday: According to Brainy History, a second major earthquake, magnitude 7.3, hits Nepal less than three weeks after a magnitude 7.8-earthquake shook the nation and caused thousands of deaths and injuries; at least 48 people have perished in this second event. Meanwhile, in his first visit to Russia since the Ukraine crisis broke out, U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry says he will meet with Russian dictator Vladimir Putin.
- 2016 Thursday: Following the vote the previous day in the Brazilian Senate to sideline President Dilma Rousseff, former Vice President Michel Temer becomes interim president until an election can take place. Elsewhere, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has had all he can with ISIS operating next door in Syria and threatens a cross-border invasion to clean the vile vipers out.
- 2017 Friday: Dozens of countries were hit with a huge cyberextortion attack that locked up computers and held users’ files for ransom at a multitude of hospitals, companies, and government agencies. Meanwhile, as cases of the Zika virus in Brazil decline, the nation declares an end to the ‘national emergency.’ Elsewhere, Iran produces a show making it appear as though they are some democratic nation: presidential candidates debate tonight on live TV with rivals to current President Hassan Rouhani ripping him to shreds over his economic policies.
- 2018 Saturday: The Ta’ ang National Liberation Army attacks the town of Muse, Myanmar killing 19 civilians and wounding numerous others. Meanwhile, the Palestinians being what they are set ablaze the main border crossing between Israel and the Gaza Strip at Kerem Shalom leading the Israelis to put out the blaze and then to seal the border to all but the most urgent humanitarian cases. Of course, since this is the one crossing where most goods flowing into the Hamas hellhole flow. Loud wailing and screaming from the Untermensch (and their liberal allies around the world like U.S. Democrats). Ramadan begins in four days which is why the Palestinians are running amok.
- 2019 Sunday: The government of Cuba continues to lie: due to the U.S. ‘embargo’ (remember: every other nation in the world trades with this POS communist hellhole) and hoarding by its people, the government must ration more products including vital foodstuffs such as rice and beans.
- 2020 Tuesday: Due to the Chinese COVID-19 Virus, Democrat governors around the country continue to extend and prolong their stay-at-home orders even though increasing numbers of Americans are beginning to fight back. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi proposes an illegal alien, Pro-Death-friendly $3 trillion Wuhan Virus relief bill which everyone with sense says is “CRAZY!” Here are the Kung Flu COVID-19 statistics for the day (around the planet): 4,233,504 confirmed cases, 289,932 confirmed deaths, and 1,481,314 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, we have 1,399,305 confirmed cases, 83,019 confirmed deaths, and 234,607 confirmed recoveries. In the three states where the AICPENDBLOG.COM has chef-authors, we start with California: 69,715 confirmed cases, 2,802 confirmed deaths, and once again, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, we have Hawaii: 635 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 563 confirmed recoveries. Finally, we have Washington state: 17,330 confirmed cases, 962 confirmed deaths, and like California, NO reports of confirmed recoveries. Democrat governors, we understand you are messing with the statistics so you can continue the lockdown. You reap what you sow. IF you are curious about the numbers in the origin nation of the Chinese Virus, they remain the same as they did two weeks ago.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole: 161,052,323 confirmed cases, +726,249, 3,344,095 confirmed deaths, +13,178 and 139,983,418 confirmed recoveries, +83,238. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,584,617 confirmed cases, UP 34,297 from yesterday’s reporting, 597,752 confirmed deaths, UP 808,[x] and 26,618,483 confirmed recoveries, UP 65,764. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xi]
- 2021 Wednesday A: NOTE: Since Joe Biden Became President On January 20, 2021, there have been 281,782 chi-vi deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 180,827 deaths. Now that the CDC says it’s ‘okay’ for kids aged 12-15 to get the shots, the Biden regime is urging parents to rush their children to the nearest drug store to get their immunizations for the Bat Fu Yuk out of Wuhan, communist China.
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,763,165 confirmed cases, 62,463 confirmed deaths, and 2,006,829 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,278,549 confirmed cases, 35,897 confirmed deaths, and 1,865,556 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 33,376 confirmed cases, 489 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 420,192 confirmed cases, 5,663 confirmed deaths, and 203,994 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., the U.S. Military: they have 291,757 confirmed cases, 348 confirmed deaths, and 278,457 confirmed recoveries.[xii]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,022 confirmed cases, 6,378 confirmed deaths, and 831,794 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- North Macedonia, the birthplace of Alexander the Great (sorry, Greece): 154,372 cases of the virus, 5,151 confirmed deaths and 139,266 confirmed recoveries.[xiii]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,587.66, DOWN 681.50 points (-1.99%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,031.68, DOWN 357.75 points (-2.67%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,063.04, DOWN 89.06 points (-2.14%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $65.65 per barrel, -0.43 (-0.65%). The price of GOLD is $1,816.70 per troy oz., -6.10 (-0.33%) while the price of SILVER is $27.17 per troy ounce, -0.07 (-0.27%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,218.00 per troy oz, -7.90 (-0.64%) while the price of COPPER is $4.72 per pound, -0.01 (-0.26%).[xiv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,868.52 per troy oz, -68.71 (-2.34%).[xv] The price of RHODIUM is $27,700.00 per troy oz., -700.00 (-2.46%).[xvi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000019. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.16. In South Korean Won, one greenback equals 1,132.63 and in South Sudanese Pound, a buck equals 130.26 and in Sri Lankan Rupee, one dollar equals 195.50 of theirs.[xvii] Meanwhile, Tesla, Apple, and Microsoft are driving the stock markets down. However, credit card debt has fallen by $49 billion over the past year. Elsewhere, U.S. consumer prices have gone up by 0.08-percent in April which does not bode well for the American people what with the Consumer Price Index up from a year ago by 4.21-percent. This is the largest increase since 2009. Hmmm, what does 2021 have in common with 2009? Let’s see- Obama-Biden were in the White House and now we have the regime of Biden-Harris in the White House. See the parallels? In other business news, thanks to the gas shortage slowing deliveries, Chick-Fill-A is rationing its famous secret sauce.
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.112 per gallon, $2.886 in Florida, $3.840 in Hawaii, and $3.522 in Washington state.[xviii] Let’s look at one other location- South Carolina: $2.820. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Egypt: $2.114 per U.S. Gallon.[xix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,278,809,428,671 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xx] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– Today is Day 50 for ‘Border Czar “Kooky Kamala” Harris NOT to visit the border. Meanwhile, the Biden regime continues the so-called ‘controversial’ Title 42 implemented by President Donald J. Trump back in March 2020 to close the southern border over Bat Fu Yuk concerns to all but the most essential travel. People are asking where “Kooky Kamala” stands on the Biden regime continuing the Trump policy? (Note- we all believe that the border remains wide open and that armies of illegal aliens continue pouring across it which is why we suggest seeding the Rio Grande with alligator pups, lining the border with minefields, laying in foo gas pits, building anti-personnel, anti-vehicle, and \anti-boat obstacles, as well as to station fast-response units along the border. We also believe that U.S. Special Forces MUST carry out targeted assassinations of human traffickers, smugglers, and other criminals operating along our southern border). (Additional note- NO matter what these lying Biden regime officials say, people are still flooding across the southern border. Period. In April, more than 178,000 illegals were apprehended crossing the border while 6,000 illegal aliens per day are being released into the interior of the country. Hunting licenses anyone?).[xxi]
- 2021 Wednesday G: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Fighting between the Israelis and the human fecal matter in Gaza continues, thanks to the Biden regime sending billions to the Iranians and millions to the Palestinian terrorists. Missiles are crisscrossing the border with at least 55 dead, most of whom are Palestinians.[xxii] The Israelis have launched targeted missile strikes on the Islamic National Bank and the Finance Ministry in Gaza leveling both buildings to the ground. Speaking of the Iranians, so-called ‘Climate Czar’ John F. “Lurch” Kerry swore today that he NEVER informed the Iranians of Israeli covert ops in Syria. The Iranians claim otherwise. Still, the Biden regime is sending a flunky from the U.S. State Department to broker some sort of peace deal between the warring sides. Good luck. (Note- at least befuddled old Joe says that ‘Israel has a right to exist and to defend itself. Exceptionally good, Joe, exceptionally good).
- 2021 Wednesday H: Foreign News / Overseas News II– Joe Biden’s erratic policies according to a new report are giving the Chi-Coms the ‘edge’ over the United States. We concur. In another surprise news, the U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken is sanctioning a Chi-Com official, Yu Hui, who USED to hold office that allowed him to persecute the Falun Gong and other religious minorities. Wow. Next, Secretary Blinken stressed ‘U.S. resolve’ to Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov. We bet Mr. Lavrov was trembling in his shoes.
- 2021 Wednesday I: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information– A new report says that thanks to the Chi-Coms and their release of the ‘VID around the world and to the United States, drug overdose deaths in the U.S. went back up in 2020. Thank you, Chi-Coms, thank you. Meanwhile, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas is raising questions about events that have become commonplace during the China Virus pandemic such as lockdowns and restrictions, especially on religious liberties. Elsewhere, a panel agreed that the WHO- the World Health Organization- should have greater latitude in investigating the origins of pandemics. Currently, the WHO is in the pocket of the Beijing Bullies. Moving on, the Buckeye State is giving vaccinated citizens the opportunity to win a lottery of $1 million. They hope everyone will rush out to get the vaccine.
- 2021 Wednesday J: Joe Biden Regime News I– White House reporters are lambasting the Biden regime over its lack of transparency. Dumb asses, listen up! First, Joe Biden can only get it together once or twice a week. The man is senile. Second, what you see is a continuation of the Obama-Biden regime that shut out the news media, conducted its own in-house photography sessions, and even spied and jailed reporters. YOU OWN THIS. They are unhappy that the White House comm team edits all quotes before they go to press. Wow. Sounds like Joseph Goebbels is somewhere behind the scenes…Elsewhere, 120 former U.S. military and Department of Defense officials are warning about the peril our country faces as well as that from Joe Biden’s mental fitness (or lack of it).
- 2021 Wednesday K: Joe Biden Regime News II– The Biden regime is going to provide federal COVID-19 relief aid to ILLEGAL ALIENS. Next, Joe Biden is going full-blown Cloward and Piven by pushing his $4.1 trillion spending bill. He said to the BIG FOUR House and Senate leaders- Kevin McCarthy and “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell on the right side of the aisle and “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer and Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi- that all he has to do is ‘to snap his (flaccid) fingers and so it shall be.’ Whoa, Joe, whoa. The GOP leaders told ‘Forgetful Joe’ moments later that ‘raising taxes on the American people is a nonstarter.’
- 2021 Wednesday L: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– According to Newsmax, prosecutors in the Derek Chauvin case asked for an ‘upward departure’ which means that they want Chauvin to get more time than he originally would have due to the fact that he abused his power. The judge in the case agreed and made a ruling that will allow the sentence to become harsher both for him and the other three officers awaiting trial. Meanwhile, the POS shooter who opened up in Times Square, New York City, a few days ago and shot three people including a young child was apprehended down in Florida.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Political News I– Last night, she was running her mouth and today, she is still running her mouth. Rep. Liz Cheney, RINO-WY, was voted out as House GOP conference chair. She went to the mics after being humiliated and said she ‘will work to make sure that President Donald J. Trump NEVER gets close to the White House ever again.’ WTF is wrong with you, Liz? Just cross over to the Democrat side of the aisle, you and your father were NEVER flipping Republicans, you frigging moron.[xxiii] Ret. Col. Denton Knapp says, ‘Cheney’s ouster was justified.’ Correct. She is not a team player. However, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-NY 21st congressional district, says that the ‘House GOP will advance with a unified conservative vision’ as the real battle is winning the House (and Senate) back in 2022.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Political News II– Yet another Democrat domino topples, this time new tax records show that a former staffer for Senator Dianne “The Disoriented” Feinstein- Daniel Jones who runs the ultra-left-wing, pro-Marxist TDIP, aka the Democracy Integrity Project, colluded with George Soros, the globalist former Nazi now a pro-communist scumbag to fund the so-called ‘Steele Dossier,’ the phony document with which the Democrats went after President Donald J. Trump. It is amazing as to how as time passes; more information comes to light that continues to show just what an evil, bogus sham investigation the ‘Special Counsel’ Robert S. Mueller III was. NOTHING BUT CRAP. Meanwhile, Senator Maggie Hassan, DS-NH, considered to be most at risk in next year’s elections, blasts the Biden regime’s economic policies as being bad for the Granite State. Wise up, Joe. Even members of your party are preparing to swim against the current.
- 2021 Wednesday O: Political News III– Two far-left Democratic-Socialist senators, “Crazy Mazie” Hirono, Hawaii, and “Creepy Cory” Booker, New Jersey, are planning to set up a ‘new caucus’ in the haloed halls of Congress (yeah, right), the BIPOC- Black, Indigenous, and People of Color caucus. Wow. Big deal. ONLY Democrats who are ‘black, indigenous, and people of color’ will qualify while Republicans who identify with those same groups will be kept at arm’s length as though they have B.O. What a load of crap. Still, look at the two losers setting it up and we mean LOSERS, with a capital “L.” Elsewhere, H.R. 1 is stuck in a Senate committee. We hope it remains there as though it’s in a tar pit.
- 2021 Wednesday P: National Security News– The federal government is easing restrictions in 12 states with which to combat the gasoline shortages thanks to the cyberattack on the Colonial pipeline that runs from Texas through 16 other states ending up in Maine. Yet, the feds do not seem to want to address the hack, claiming it’s a confidential business matter. Uh-huh. Experts claim that the cyberattack exposes the lack of required defenses protecting pipelines such as the Colonial pipeline.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: Big Tech News– Rep. Ken Buck, R-CO 4th congressional district, is demanding answers from CEO Tim Cook and Apple regarding their use of SLAVE LABOR in Chi-Com concentration camps in Xinjiang Province and elsewhere within that communist country. Crickets.
- 2021 Wednesday R: Popular Culture News– The Rock-and-Roll Hall of Fame inductees for 2021 are Jay-Z[xxiv], the Go-Gos[xxv], and the Foo Fighters[xxvi] who all got in on their first nomination as well as Carole King[xxvii], Todd Rundgren[xxviii], and Tina Turner[xxix]. Congratulations. What about the Monkees?[xxx] Meanwhile, Ellen DeGeneres is giving up her TV talk show after 19 years of being a major guiding light.
- 2021 Wednesday S: Religion News– Catholic bishops in the U.S. are pushing back against Marxist Pope Francis edict on NOT denying Joe Biden and other wayward Pro-Death politicians by urging everyone to sign onto a petition to make sure the Hyde Amendment continues being the law of the land. The Hyde Amendment prohibits U.S. taxpayer dollars being used to fund abortions. (Note- Pope Francis, YOU need to resign NOW).
- 2021 Wednesday T: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3559 with a $45 million jackpot on the line: 01, 19, 20, 38, 54, and Powerball 17. Out of 127,842 winning tickets, the highest winners were THREE people who had FIVE numbers for a prize of $14,328 apiece. The winning tickets were sold in (1) Oh Those Donuts in Costa Mesa, CA 92627; (2) Safeway in Walnut Creek, CA 94596; and (3) Easy Money in San Francisco, CA 94122. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball Draw #845, the one with $168 million on the line: 01, 19, 20, 38, 54, and Powerball 17. Out of 68,297 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were THREE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $12,438 apiece.
- 2022 Thursday: Stick around and discover the truth with us…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0828 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset’s Gleam.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
As we said yesterday, manager and father Murray Wilson was keeping the Beach Boys at a frenetic pace. The band’s fourth album, “Little Deuce Coupe,” came out on October 07, 1963, and was a repackaging of sorts of the band’s hot rod songs plus loads of other new tunes. Brian Wilson was writing at a lightning pace and the tunes were all great to be sure. Featured here are “Little Deuce Coupe,” “Be True to Your School,” “Shut Down,” “Spirit of America,” and “A Young Man is Gone.” The band features Brian Wilson (bass, piano, and vocals), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), Carl Wilson (lead guitar and vocals), Mike Love (vocals), and Alan Jardine (rhythm guitar and vocals), a neighborhood friend like Marks. This is a wonderful album one we know everyone is going to enjoy so zip on out and add this one to your collection- we think you will be extremely glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-12-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,772. Chef Roland Carl Davis.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, The Unvarnished Truth, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News, Covid-19 Updates And Additional Information, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, National Security News, Big Tech News, Religion News, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, Carole King, Ian McLagan, Small Faces, Faces, The Bump Band, Martin Lamble, Fairport Convention, Foo Fighters, Go-Gos- the, Jay-Z, Eric Singer, KISS, The Monkees, Steve Knight, Mountain, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, The Rolling Stones, Bianca Macias, Tina Turner, Ike and Tina Turner, Todd Rundgren, Greg Phillinganes, Toto, Stevie Winwood, The Spencer Davis Group, Traffic, Rock-and-Roll Hall of Fame, Chief of the Nazi Party Chancellery Martin Bormann, Nazi Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels, Israel, Gaza Strip, Palestine, Palestinian Thugs, North Macedonia, Greece, Egypt, Russia, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, President George Washington, President James A. Garfield, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Richard M. Nixon, President Jimmy Carter, President George H.W. Bush, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Iredell, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Noah Haynes Swayne, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stanley Matthews, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harry A. Blackmun, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas, U.S. Interior Secretary Manuel Archibald Lujan Jr., U.S. Secretary of State Timothy Pickering, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Senator “Creepy Cory” Booker, Senator Dianne “The Disoriented” Feinstein, Senator Maggie Hassan, Senator “Crazy Mazie” Hirono, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Elise Stefanik, Rep. Ken Buck, Rep. Liz Cheney, Obama-Biden 2008, Obama-Biden 2012, Biden-Harris 2020, , ‘Climate Czar’ John F. “Lurch” Kerry, U.S. State Department, Daniel Jones, Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III, BIPOC, Steele Dossier, Bogus Trump-Russia Collusion Scam, Pro-Death Movement, Hyde Amendment, Ellen DeGeneres, Ret. Col. Denton Knapp, Tesla, Apple, Microsoft, Chick-Fill-A, Consumer Price Index, World Health Organization, WHO- the, Tim Cook, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, South Korean Won, South Sudanese Pound, Sri Lankan Rupee, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, South Carolina Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Egyptian Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3559, Powerball, Powerball Draw #845, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Sylvester II, Antipope Nicholas V, Pope John XXII, Pope Francis, The Beach Boys, Chef Roland Carl Davis,
[i] We began promoting the music of Mountain beginning on Friday, 14-December-2012 through Sunday, 20-January-2013. This also included West, Bruce & Laing but sadly, we overlooked Leslie West’s solo career so please stay tuned for his discography sometime in the next 8-12 years.
[ii] We promoted the music of the Small Faces, Faces, and a bunch more interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. We encourage everyone to search out the music of the various bands in this collection so you can add them to your growing music collection.
[iii] We began promoting the music of an interconnected group of bands including the Small Faces, Faces, and Rod Stewart beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This was a massive undertaking of rock bands and solo artists so we hope you will seek them out and consider adding the music to your album collection.
[iv] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[v] We began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[vi] We hope to present the music of KISS sometime in the late 2020s.
[vii] Not clear as to when we present the music of the Fairport Convention and of Richard Thompson, their famed guitarist but we sure as heck hope we do within the next decade.
[viii] See earlier footnote.
[ix] In late 2019- early 2020, the World Health Organization says the COVID-19 strain of this Chinese-engineered POS disease was NOT transmissible between human beings…until it was.
[x] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xx] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xxi] Late in the afternoon- and this is a good one- Newsmax ran a Chiron crawl that said, “The Biden administration, (i.e., the regime), is ordering construction on the border wall to begin again.” Say what? We cannot believe that mixed-up, befuddled, stumbling, bumbling, drooling old Joe Biden has reordered construction on the wall again. Say what?
[xxii] Interestingly enough, while lunatic members among the House Democrats continue calling for an end of Israel, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi came out and blasted Hamas, the POS terrorist organization that needs to be eliminated from the face of the planet. Wow. Didn’t know “Mumbles” had it in her; still, once the AOC Suicide Squad begins tuning “Mumbles” up, she may very well reverse her statement.
[xxiii] President Donald J. Trump released a statement today in which he said he expects to see Liz Cheney become the next paid commentator on CNN or MSNBC. She will be removed from office in the primary race next year in Wyoming.
[xxiv] Not sure when we will do the music of Jay-Z.
[xxv] We hope to do the music of the Go-Gos one day. They were awesome.
[xxvi] We hope to do the Foo Fighters when we do Soundgarden, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, and maybe even Korn.
[xxvii] Not sure as to when we will do Carole King? Perhaps in 20 years or so.
[xxviii] We definitely want to do the music of Todd Rundgren and Nazz as well as Aerosmith.
[xxix] We look forward to doing the music of Ike and Tina Turner one day. Maybe she will be included as a solo act.
[xxx] For the hell of it, we may be doing the music of the Monkees sooner- these guys deserve it.