TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 91
EVERYONE’S FAVORITE GERMAN CHEF: FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT
222. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2022:
President Herbert Hoover; Supreme Court Associate Justices Joseph McKenna and Ruth Bader Ginsburg; U.S. Attorneys-General Edmund J. Randolph and Joseph McKenna; U.S. Acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary James Loy; U.S. Interior Secretaries Orville H. Browning and William P. Clark Jr.; U.S. Secretary of State Edmund J. Randolph; Acting U.S. Treasury Secretary Kenneth W. Dam; Michael “Dynamite” Dokes, Riddick “Big Daddy” Bowe, INXS featuring Jon Farriss, Isaac Hayes, and Jethro Tull featuring Ian Anderson:
- 70 Sunday: The Roman legions under the command of General Titus set the Second Temple of Jerusalem alight during the Great Jewish War. The Romans had laid siege to Jerusalem due to a Jewish uprising and their murdering of a retreating Roman legion given ‘safe passage.’ This put in motion events that would lead to the destruction of the city, the ‘Wailing Wall’ being the only part of the city the Romans were unable to tear down. Eventually, survivors who managed to escape the dying city would flee to Masada where the Romans would follow and destroy them.
- 654 Thursday: Cardinals elect Eugene I to succeed Martin I as Pope of all Christendom. As the 75th Roman Catholic Pope, Eugene I would serve from today until June 2, 657.
- 1500 Friday: Diego Diaz discovers the island of Madagascar.
- 1680 Saturday: Pueblo Indians launched a successful revolt against Spanish colonists in present-day New Mexico.
- 1753 Friday: In Williamsburg, Virginia, future 2nd U.S. Secretary of State Edmund J. Randolph is born. A Federalist, he served from January 02, 1794, to August 20, 1795, under George Washington. Prior to becoming secretary of state, he served the nation as its first U.S. Attorney-General under President George Washington from September 26, 1789, to January 26, 1794.
- 1787 Friday: The Ottoman Empire declares war on hereditary enemy, Russia. The Ottomans believe the Russians are intruding on Muslim lands as they continue pushing south so it’s time for them to repel the infidels.
- 1792 Friday: During the French Revolution, mobs in Paris attacked the Tuileries Palace, where King Louis XVI resided. Later, the authorities arrested him, put on trial for treason, and then executed him and his wife.
- 1809 Thursday: Ecuador declares independence from Spain.
- 1821 Friday: Missouri became the 24th state of the Union.
- 1827 Friday: Following a major race riot in Cincinnati, 1,000 blacks leave for Canada.
- 1831 Wednesday: The slave rebellion of Nat Turner commences in the South. Although numerous white people and black sympathizers would be slain, eventually all the rebels were caught or killed- including Turner- although he of all of them was able to stay on the run for quite a long time. This would make the plight of all slaves in the South worse than what it was prior to the rebellion. Still, you have to do what you have to do to achieve freedom.
- 1843 Thursday: In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, future 57th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph McKenna, Republican, is born on this date. President William McKinley nominated him to fill the seat of Associate Justice Stephen Field, Democrat. McKenna served from January 21, 1898, to January 05, 1925. Prior to this, he would serve the nation as its 42nd U.S. attorney general. In this capacity, he served under President William McKinley from March 05, 1897, to January 25, 1898.
- 1846 Monday: President James K. Polk signed a measure establishing the Smithsonian Institution.
- 1859 Wednesday: The City of Boston appointed the first milk inspectors in the nation on this date.
- 1861 Saturday: Confederate forces routed Union troops in the Battle of Wilson’s Creek in Missouri, the first major engagement of the Civil War west of the Mississippi River.
- 1869 Tuesday: O. B. Brown patented the movie projector on this date.
- 1874 Monday: President Herbert Clark Hoover, the nation’s 31st chief executive of the United States, was born in West Branch, Iowa, on this date. He would serve from March 04, 1929, to March 04, 1933.
- 1881 Wednesday: In Quincy, Illinois, the former 9th U.S. Interior Secretary Orville H. Browning died at age 75. First, a Whig, then a Republican, and finally a Democrat, Secretary Browning served under President Andrew Johnson from September 01, 1866, to March 04, 1869.
- 1885 Monday: Leo Daft of Baltimore, Maryland, commenced operation of the first commercially operated streetcar in the nation on this date.
- 1913 Sunday: The Treaty of Bucharest was signed, which ended the Second Balkans War.
- 1914 Monday: Turkey joins the Central Powers (Germany, Austro-Hungary, Bulgaria) in World War I. They would fight to reclaim their influence over rampaging Arab tribes as well as preventing ANZAC forces from slipping through from the Mediterranean Sea into the Black Sea to aid Czarist Russia.
- 1920 Tuesday: In the aftermath of the First World War, Turkey renounces its claim to Palestine/Israel, recognizes the British Mandate. Meanwhile, the Allies recognize Poland, Czechoslovakia, and Romania as free, independent nations.
- 1921 Wednesday: Franklin Delano Roosevelt was stricken with polio at his summer home on the Canadian island of Campobello.
- 1927 Wednesday: The federal government formally dedicated Mt. Rushmore on this date with the dedication of the carved faces to occur later.
- 1932 Wednesday: In Marysville, Kansas, future 72.1st Acting U.S. Treasury Secretary Kenneth W. Dam is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President George W. Bush from December 31, 2002, to February 03, 2003.
- 1941 Sunday: At Placentia, Newfoundland, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and Prime Minister Winston Churchill meet for the second time.
- 1942 Monday: After suffering numerous defeats at the hands of the Afrika Korps, the British appoint General Bernard Montgomery to become the new commander of the British 8th Army. He would eventually achieve amazing victories over Erwin Rommel’s Afrika Korps.
- 1942 Monday A: In Altoona, Pennsylvania, future 1.1st Acting U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary James Loy is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President George W. Bush from February 01, 2005, to February 15, 2005.
- 1943 Tuesday: Adolf Hitler, leader of Nazi Germany, watches newsreels of angry German citizens and police officers lynching captured RAF and 8th Air Force pilots. The following year, the United States and Great Britain would make their outrage known to the Nazi government through intermediaries in Switzerland.
- 1944 Thursday: During World War II, American forces overcame remaining Japanese resistance in Guam.
- 1945 Friday: Japan announces its willingness to surrender to the Allies provided the status of Emperor Hirohito remains unchanged.
- 1947 Sunday: Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull[i] fame was born on this date in Dunfermline, Scotland, England. Elsewhere, William Odom completed the first round-the-world flight on this date, a flight that set a solo record of flying around the world in 73 hours and 5 minutes.
- 1949 Wednesday: The National Military Establishment was renamed the Department of Defense.
- 1954 Tuesday: Construction commenced on the St. Lawrence Seaway on this date.
- 1958 Sunday: In Akron, Ohio, future heavyweight boxer Michael “Dynamite” Dokes is born. Over the course of his pro career, he would compile a record of 61 fights, 53 wins (33 KOs), 6 losses, and 2 draws. He would be a holder of multiple pro boxing titles at various times over the course of his career.
- 1961 Thursday: Future drummer with the Australian rock band, INXS [ii], Jon Farriss (drums/percussion/keyboards/backing vocals 1977-2012), is born in Australia on this date.
- 1962 Friday: The Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum was dedicated in West Branch, Iowa, on the 88th birthday of the former president, who attended the ceremony along with former President Harry S. Truman.
- 1967 Thursday: Riddick “Big Daddy” Bowe, future heavyweight champion of the world was born in Brooklyn, New York. Throughout his career, he would hold multiple boxing titles while compiling a professional record of forty-five fights, forty-three wins (33 KOs), one loss, and one no contest.
- 1969 Sunday: Leno and Rosemary LaBianca were murdered in their Los Angeles home by members of Charles Manson’s cult, one day after actress Sharon Tate and four other people had been slain.
- 1975 Sunday: Television personality David Frost announced that he had purchased the exclusive rights to interview former President Richard M. Nixon.
- 1977 Wednesday: U.S. Postal employee David Berkowitz was arrested in Yonkers, N.Y., accused of being “Son of Sam,” the shooter responsible for six slayings and seven wounded. He currently is serving six consecutive 25-years-to-life sentences.
- 1988 Wednesday: President Ronald Reagan signed a measure providing $20,000 payments to still-living Japanese Americans who had been interned by their government during World War II.
- 1990 Friday: The Magellan spacecraft, aka the Venus Radar Mapper, launched from the United States goes into orbit around Venus. It was the first space probe launched from a U.S. space shuttle.
- 1991 Saturday: Nine Buddhists were found slain at the temple outside Phoenix, AZ. The authorities later arrested two teenage punks for the crime with one of them sentenced to life in prison while the other little POS received a sentence of 281 years. When will they be paroled? Probably sooner than you think.
- 1993 Tuesday: Ruth Bader Ginsburg undertakes the oath of office as the second female justice on the U.S. Supreme Court. Elsewhere, President Bill Clinton signed a massive deficit-reduction bill into law on this date.
- 1995 Thursday: Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were charged with eleven counts in the Oklahoma City bombing. McVeigh was convicted of murder and underwent execution whereas Nichols was convicted of conspiracy and involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to life in prison. Elsewhere, Norma McCorvey, “Jane Roe” of the 1973 Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion announced she had jointed the anti-abortion group Operation Rescue. God bless you, Ms. McCorvey, the guilt that propelled you to do this must have been horrendous.
- 1996 Saturday: Senator Bob Dole picks Senator Jack Kemp to be his running mate for the Republican ticket. President Bill Clinton and Vice President Al Gore would win a second term.
- 2003 Sunday: Liberian President Charles Taylor delivered a farewell address to a nation bloodied by 14 years of war. Meanwhile, elsewhere, a heat wave plaguing Europe, Britain topped 100°F for the first time in recorded history. In addition, Russian cosmonaut Yuri Melnichenko, aboard the International Space Station, married his earthbound bride, Ekaterina Dmitriev, who was at Johnson Space Center in Houston, the first wedding ever conducted from space.
- 2004 Tuesday: President George W. Bush chose Porter Goss, a Republican congressman and one-time spy, to lead the CIA. Meanwhile, the 20-year-old woman who had accused Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers of rape filed a federal lawsuit in Denver against the NBA star. However, the criminal charge was later dropped; the lawsuit was settled out of court, terms undisclosed. Finally, Barry Bonds became the first player in Major League history to hit thirty home runs in thirteen consecutive seasons, connecting in San Francisco’s 8-7 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates. Elsewhere, a boat carrying Dominican illegal aliens seeking a better life in Puerto Rico drifted back to almost the same spot where they commenced their voyage, nearly two weeks earlier. At least fifty-five of the eighty-six illegals on board died.
- 2006 Thursday: British authorities announced they had thwarted a terrorist plot to simultaneously blow up ten aircraft heading to the U.S. using explosives smuggled in hand luggage. Ah, although left unsaid, one must love the so-called ‘religion of peace,’ Islam.
- 2008 Sunday: At the Summer Olympics in Beijing, Michael Phelps began his long march toward eight gold medals by winning the 400-meter individual medley in 4:03.84, smashing his own world record. Elsewhere, in Memphis, Tennessee, famed soul legend, Isaac Hayes, [iii] died at age 65 from the complications of a stroke.
- 2011 Wednesday: Rioting continues taking place in English cities including Manchester, Liverpool, Sanford, Birmingham, and Nottingham; police from Scotland are called in to help. The riots began on the 6th when London intelligence officers investigating gun crimes among the black community stopped and then shot 29-year-old Mark Duggan. This set off a series of riots among the black and immigrant communities that eventually saw the deaths of five people and 205 injuries, sixteen of which, were members of the public and the other eighty-six were among law enforcement officers. [iv]
- 2013 Saturday: U.S. President Barack Obama announces a series of NSA reforms aimed at minimizing criticism over the NSA’s electronic spying program. Meanwhile, in Shandon, California, the former 44th U.S. Interior Secretary William P. Clark Jr. died at age 81. A Republican, Secretary Clark served under President Ronald Reagan from November 18, 1983, to February 07, 1985.
- 2014 Sunday: Rory McIlroy wins the PGA Championship, marking his fourth major championship; McIlroy is now one of only four players in golf history to reach this achievement by age 25.
- 2015 Monday: Google announces its restructure with Alphabet as a holding company and YouTube, Android, and Chrome as subsidiaries. Yet, nothing changes as Google still collaborates closely with its bosses in Beijing, communist China.
- 2016 Wednesday: Candidate Donald J. Trump slams the ‘dishonest news media’ for misinterpreting his comments on how a ‘President Hillary Clinton will abolish the Second Amendment rights of all Americans.’ Sounds like the truth to everyone with half-a-mind or more; let us see who wins in November…
- 2017 Thursday: U.S. President Donald J. Trump announces that opioid addiction in the country now is a national emergency. It has been for quite a while thanks to the People’s Republic of China continuing to ship fentanyl and other opiates into the United States as a reverse opium war of sorts. People, time to start pushing the Chin back. Meanwhile, as the #MeToo Movement continues to grind on, a sobbing Taylor Swift announces that deejay David Mueller groped her in Denver, Colorado. Uh, okay…
- 2018 Friday: The U.N. Committee on Human Rights receives word that the Chi-Coms have one million Uighurs- at least!- in concentration camps in western China where they provide slave labor to American sports team making gear and other paraphernalia while being indoctrinated with ‘how great Xi Jinping and Maoism are’ while being forced to surrender their religious beliefs. Yet, American sports stars look the other way, folks, look the other way…
- 2019 Saturday: In Bucharest, Romania, anti-government protests break out that lead to at least four hundred citizens being injured. Meanwhile, in a San Francisco court, Monsanto is hammered with a massive payout of $289 million to gardener Dewayne Johnson who contracted cancer from using the weed killer Round-Up. [v] Elsewhere, police find financier Jeffrey Epstein dead in his jail cell, apparently from a self-inflicted hanging. No one knows anything…
- 2020 Monday: The Chi-Coms today sanctioned 11 U.S. politicians or business heads, all of them Republicans or with organizations promoting democracy, seemingly in a feeble attempt at ‘punishing America’ for punishing them over their misdeeds in Hong Kong and elsewhere as well as for giving the world the Chinese Bat Plague. Speaking of the Wuhan Flu, here are today’s statistics:
- 2020 Monday A: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- here are today’s Chi-Com Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 19,936,547 confirmed cases, +202,119, 732,467 confirmed deaths, +3,855, and 12,144,510 confirmed recoveries, +142,973. Here are the numbers for the United States: 5,159,740 confirmed cases, UP by 38,647 new cases, 165,118 confirmed deaths, UP by 477 new deaths, and 2,511,602 confirmed recoveries, UP by 13,023 new recoveries.
- 2020 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 561,911 confirmed cases, 10,359 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 3,498 confirmed cases, thirty-one confirmed deaths, and 1,548 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 63,445 confirmed cases, 1,695 confirmed deaths, but like California, the slope-headed governor, Jay Inslee, will not share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats.
- 2020 Monday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 27,791.44, UP 257.96 points (+1.30%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,968.36, DOWN 42.63 points (-0.39%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,360.47, UP 9.19 points (+0.27%). Currently, GOLD is at $2,039.00 per troy oz., DOWN -0.70 (-0.03%), SILVER is at $29.36 per troy oz., UP 0.094 (0.32%), PLATINUM $1,006.10 per troy oz. UP +3.40 (+0.34%), and COPPER is at $2.87 # +0.005 (+0.34%). Light Sweet Crude Oil is 42.00, UP +0.06 (+0.14%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.96 Chi-Com yuan. In contrast, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros.
- 2020 Monday D: President Trump begins a press conference in the White House Press Room when an aide interrupts him and leads him away. Apparently, shots were fired a few blocks from the White House. Moments later, Secret Service had it under control and the president reappeared and continued his press conference. He answered all questions and when done, exited the room. Currently, “Pro-China Joe” Biden leads the president in national polls by 49.2-percent to the president’s 42.00-percent.
- 2020 Monday E: Speaking of the Chi-Coms earlier, the MSS begins arresting pro-democracy figures across Hong Kong, including arresting media mogul Jimmy Lai and his son, among others, as the communists begin implementing their new bogus ‘security law.’ The time is coming when the United States is going to have to give the commies in Beijing a major black eye. How a return to the Two-China Policy by which, we recognize Taiwan as a free, independent nation, and the rightful ruler of the mainland. FREE TAIWAN! FREE HONG KONG! FREE TIBET! FREE MACAU! FREE UIGHUR MUSLIMS! DEATH TO COMMUNISM!
- 2020 Monday F: A U.S. military helicopter out of Joint Base Andrews was hit by groundfire over Middleburg, Va., today, wounding one crewmember aboard. The helicopter was forced to make an emergency landing at a regional airport in Manassas. The FBI is investigating. Meanwhile, over the weekend in Chicago, thirty-four people are shot, three of them fatally. Will it never f—ing end? How long have Democrats controlled the Windy City?
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 204,776,810 confirmed cases, +678,265, 4,326,877 confirmed deaths, +11,390 and 183,901,366 confirmed recoveries, +624,986. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 36,892,215 confirmed cases, UP 111,754 from yesterday’s reporting, 634,662 confirmed deaths, UP 864, [vi] and 29,966,321 confirmed recoveries, UP 43,480. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vii]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 315,875 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 88,203 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,076,572 confirmed cases, 64,852 confirmed deaths, and 2,129,828 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,827,450 confirmed cases, 39,934 confirmed deaths, and 2,306,339 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 47,376 confirmed cases, 543 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 498,096 confirmed cases, 6,235 confirmed deaths, and 235,124 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Utah: they have 441,131 confirmed cases, 2,511 confirmed deaths, and 421,906 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 910,569 confirmed cases, 6,571 confirmed deaths, and 867,747 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Isle of Man, 175th location on the list: 5,658 cases of the virus, thirty-three confirmed deaths and 4,821 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,264.67, UP 162.82 points (+0.46%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,789.09, DOWN 72.09 points (-0.49%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,436.75, UP 4.40 points (+0.099%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $68.09 per barrel, -0.19 (-0.28%). The price of GOLD is $1,735.10 per troy oz., +3.50 (+0.20%) while the price of SILVER is $23.42 per troy ounce, +0.02 (+0.06%). The price of PLATINUM is $998.40 per troy oz, +11.40 (+1.16%) while the price of COPPER is $4.33 per pound, -0.02 (-0.46%). [x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,642.54 per troy oz, +1.70 (+0.06%). [xi] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $780,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,589.50 per troy oz., +4.75 (+0.18%). [xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000022. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.09. In Myanmar Kyat, one greenback equals 1,642.00 and in Namibian Dollar, a buck equal 14.80 and in Nepalese Rupee, one dollar equals 119.07 of theirs. [xiii]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt AND Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.392 per gallon, $3.018 in Florida, $4.093 in Hawaii, and $3.875 in Washington state. [xiv] Let’s look at one other location- Montana: $3.292. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Zimbabwe: $5.113 per U.S. Gallon.[xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,626,623,832,014 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after the United Kingdom, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Ireland with $318 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– By our count, today is Day No. 140 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be running the show down on the U.S.-Mexico border as well as her 46th day since her singular visit to the border. Here are the daily figures for the border calamity as compiled by One America News. First, here is the cost for just this day: $532,913,238. Second, here is the cost of caring for the border invaders for the year so far: $242,703,429,068. Third, here are the numbers of illegal alien invaders for the year so far: 2,486,774. Fourth and final, here is the conservative estimate for the numbers of illegal aliens lurking within the United States as we speak: 36,486,823. [xvii] (Note- since this blog’s inception back in July 2009, we estimated the numbers of illegal aliens lurking within the country somewhere around 35-50 million back then whereas now, we believe the numbers are closer to 75-100 million which is not good, folks. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Tuesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– House Republicans are demanding that the Department of Homeland Security explain why it has become so easy to swarm across the U.S.-Mexico border into the United States. Illegal aliens are overwhelming the country and DHS is standing idly by. This is becoming an invasion. Because of the problems along the border, Rep. Andy Biggs, R-AZ 5th congressional district, has offered articles of impeachment for U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.
- 2021 Tuesday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I– North Korea threatened today to begin working anew on its nuclear weapons programs and missiles because South Korea and the United States are back to holding joint military exercises. Elsewhere, a Chi-Com court upholds a death sentence imposed upon a Canadian ‘drug trafficker’ Robert Lloyd. Canada should take note of this outrage because as a junior participant in the fraudulent 2020 Elections in the United States via their Dominion Voting Systems machines, look at how their Beijing masters have rewarded them- death sentence for a Canadian citizen.
- 2021 Tuesday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci warns that ‘vaccine mandates are coming following full approval by the Food and Drug Administration of the various emergency use Chi-Vi vaccines. (Note- Mike Lindell said at his symposium today in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, that the FDA can clear a drug for emergency use only if no other treatments of any kind exist for whatever the disease is. This means that Democrats, RINOs, and the media assaulted President Donald J. Trump anytime he mentioned safe and cheap hydroxychloroquine, aka Plaquenil, they went berserk and tore great hunks of hair from their bald pates. Interesting to know, Mr. Lindell, thank you).
- 2021 Tuesday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– Speaking of Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, he and the Centers for Disease Control are finding themselves slammed with multiple lawsuits over the draconian lockdowns and harsh restrictions the mercurial Dr. Fauci and his partners in crime continue forcing on the American people. In other Chi-Vi-related news, Joe Biden says he likely does not have the power to interfere in various states’ anti-mask and anti-lockdown mandates but sure the heck is looking into it.
- 2021 Tuesday K: Voting Integrity-Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– If one does not believe that communist thugs hold power in the United States, think again. As Mesa County, Colorado, elections clerk Tina Peters was on her way to join Mike Lindell’s 72-hour cyber symposium in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, today, while she was aboard Mr. Lindell’s aircraft, Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold, Democratic-Socialist, and a ban of flunkies raided the election offices of Mesa County. Denied entry to see what was going on over the course of the 3-4 hours the political hacks rooted through everything like hogs, sticking their snouts into every crevice, every nook, and every cranny, they were unable to witness the events, nor were they informed as to what the storm troopers removed. Americans must take note of these fascist tactics.
- 2021 Tuesday L: 2020 Election Audit– Dominion Systems is suing Newsmax for reporting that the Canadian-based company whom the AICPENDBLOG.COM alleges works for the Chi-Coms. Mike Lindell’s three-day cyber symposium in Sioux Falls, SD, continues exposing just how devious the voting machine company appears to be. It is going to be difficult for this corrupt company to stand stark naked in the bright light of day so the more patriotic Americans and other patriots around the world call them out, the sooner we can achieve answers and rectify and repair the damage Dominion Systems has caused the world. Additionally, Mike Lindell and his team of cyber experts appear to have found sufficient evidence to lay the blame squarely on the Chi-Coms for conducting a massive cyber-attack on all fifty states on and around November 03, 2020. Most Americans agree that this amounts to an act of war and when combined with the Chi-Coms’ release of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, there is much for which, the communist scumbags must answer. We have said this before and will say it again, but the Wuhan Virus allowed them to kill two birds with one stone: first, it helped them get rid of Donald Trump via colluding with the Democrats, Trump-hating RINOs, and Dominion Voting Systems and second, it helped them crush the Hong Kong pro-democracy movement. For this, they must pay.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Joe Biden News I– Regime leader Joe Biden claims ‘it’s up to Afghanistan to defend its own country as the Taliban overrun six provincial capitals. Then, later in the day, the drooling moron says through his mouthpiece that ‘it’s not a foregone conclusion the Taliban is going to run the Middle Eastern country.’
- 2021 Tuesday N: Joe Biden Regime News I– We learned today that the National Security Administration’s inspector general is looking into allegations made by Fox News host Tucker Carlson that the NSA was ‘spying on me.’ We bet they will produce nothing and yet, the surveillance will continue.
- 2021 Tuesday O: Political News I– Today is Day No. 1 for Mike Lindell of My Pillow fame to hold his cyber symposium and what an opening day it was. IF you think Joe Biden truly won the 2020 Presidential Election, well, watch the symposium and let us know what you think AFTER viewing it. We think Joe Biden is walking on thin ice which is why the Democrats are going bat crap crazy.
- 2021 Tuesday P: Political News II– Prominent Pro-Life group Susan B. Anthony List made its first political endorsement for the 2022 Mid-Term Elections by endorsing Governor Henry McMaster, R-SC. Elsewhere, the Texas Supreme Court has upheld the arrest warrants for the fugitive Democrats issued by Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX. In other news, Eli Bremer, R-CO, is throwing his hat into the ring for a U.S. Senate seat in 2022. Next, the Wyoming GOP has censured wayward Rep. Liz Cheney yet again. Finally, Governor Tony Evers, DS-WI, has vetoed several election integrities bills.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Political News III– New York politicians are still angry at soon-to-be-ex-Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov and have said they may well impeach the man so he cannot run for any statewide election ever again. Interestingly enough, when queried by reporters about Governor Cuomo’s sexual harassment woes, Joe Biden said of his close friend and confidant that ‘Governor Cuomo sets the gold standard for Democrats.’[xviii] Whoa, Joe. In other political news, the Atlantic magazine reports that senile U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi will ‘most likely step down shortly after the conclusion of the 2022 Mid-Term Elections.’ Sure. Of course, she will.
- 2021 Tuesday R: U.S. Senate News I– Early today, the Senate planned to hold the final vote on the $1.3 trillion ‘infrastructure bill.’ Later in the day- with the help of 19 Republican scumbags- the Democrats ramrod this shyster bill through. Once they rammed this bogus piece of dog feces through Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, DS-NY, trotted out the $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation bill as the next chink in the Biden regime’s chain of collapsing the United States Cloward and Piven-style. Senator Josh Hawley, R-MO, a brave patriot immediately offered fifteen amendments to this horrendous bill. Meanwhile, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, told Newsmax that the Dems’ ‘infrastructure bill is going to add mountains of debt atop America’s taxpayers.’
- 2021 Tuesday S: Business News– Small business optimism that was riding high in July has plummeted in the first 10 days of August due to vast labor shortages.
- 2021 Tuesday T: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I– Former U.S. Department of Agriculture official Richard Homan received a sentence of 180 days home confinement for his part in a bribery scandal.
- 2021 Tuesday U: President Donald J. Trump News– President Donald J. Trump expressed concern that the Biden regime’s U.S. Department of Justice will bury the Durham report should it become available for release.
- 2021 Tuesday V: New York State News– It appears that the headhunters have succeeded. A morose, near-tears Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov announced that effective in 14 days, he will be vacating the office of governor of the Empire State.
- 2021 Tuesday W: U.S. Military News– The United States and twenty allied nations kick off the 2021 Southeast Asian Cooperation and Training, aka SEACAT, joint military exercises.
- 2021 Tuesday X: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1684 what with a $208 million jackpot on the line: 29, 45, 50, 59, 62, and Mega 12. Out of 89,761 winning tickets in the Golden State, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $5,638 apiece.
- 2021 Tuesday Y: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– Oregon University volleyball coaches said today that they have the right to discipline their players over their political views. Welcome BIG BROTHER.
- 2021 Tuesday Z: The Wrap-Up– It is better late than never, folks. Last night, our computer systems were under continuous attack, either from the Chi-Coms or from our own government. A miniscule blogging site such as the AICPENDBLOG.COM one would think would be small fish for BIG BROTHER apparatchiks going after the bigger guys but we guess NO ONE is too small for persecution and punishment. Well, we say, “F**K them, we will continue fighting back because the American people are a free people, and we will never surrender to oppressive left-wing trash. It is what it is, folks. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 2022 Wednesday: There are so many other things of which to speak but what happened at Mar-a-Lago takes the cake. The American people are clearly unhappy over the heavy-handedness exercised by the Justice Department and its Joestapo. Imagine, the Joestapo arriving at your home, searching through everything, carting things away for inspection later? All I can surmise is that the Biden regime wants to plant evidence on Donald Trump. What will they ‘find,’ Ashley Biden’s diary, the one in which, she laments the gloomy fact that daddy, Joe, used to shower with her when she was a prepubescent girl? We can put nothing past these people. What I do know is this: people are angry, not just Republicans but Democrats, too. Going down this path is un-American, one our nation can ill-afford yet the Biden regime seems to want to go down it. I will say this: for every one of us they strike down, 10 more will spring up in their place which is why EVERYONE must rush out and begin buying firearms, ammo, and everything else they can because gun and ammo confiscation is coming soon. Not going to be like Australia, New Zealand, or anywhere else for that matter, I can assure you. Let me know what you think- Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
- 2022 Wednesday A: Friends, if you think November’s elections are going to be fair, think again: yesterday, the Chi-Coms identified 30 cases of a potentially lethal novel virus. Sounds like we will soon see a new plague sweeping around the world just in time to thwart the election cycle this November, one I suspect will target the vaccinated. We knew something was wrong with these vaccines. It is, after all, a pandemic of the vaccinated, look at the feeble fool in the White House: BINGO! I also fear that the millions of military-aged males deposited around the country will take to the streets just in time to keep people sequestered in their homes out of fear. These people could very well become the Joestapo’s new Brown Shirts division, one with which to instill terror into the American people. You heard it here first- we can put nothing past these people anymore. Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0918 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Yucca Vista.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
IF one lives long enough, musical moments from the past finally are released in the way in which, they should have been. Thus, we have “The Smile Sessions” by the Beach Boys, released on Halloween, 2011. Many believe “Smile”- had it been released back in 1967 to counter the Beatles’ epic “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band,” the Rolling Stones’ “Their Satanic Majesties’ Request,” the Small Faces’ “Ogden’s Nut Gone Flake,” the Kinks’ “Something Else” and “Face to Face,” as well as other epic psychedelic masterpieces, it would have been right there with them, most likely at the top. The other Beach Boys- could not get behind Brian’s masterpiece, the one he created with lyricist Van Dyke Parks, and thus, it was chopped up, neutered, and made blasé which was a loss for the world. Now, however, we have it the way in which it should have been released along with loads of added material which puts the listener smack dab in the midst of the recording process. This is one for the ages, one we hope everyone will rush out, give a listen, and then add it to your ever-burgeoning collection of nothing but the absolute best in rock music- you can thank us later.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-10-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Please note, too, that since the Biden regime claims American patriotic symbols are somehow now signs of extremism, we are going to share them. God bless America!). Total Word Count: 6,461. Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, 2020 Election Audit, Business News, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, COVID-19 Statistics, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, New York State News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, President Donald J. Trump News, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, U.S. Military News, U.S. Senate News I, Voting Integrity-Fraudulent and Stolen Election News, Wokeism / Woke / Wokies, The Wrap-Up, Isaac Hayes, Jethro Tull, Ian Anderson, INXS, Jon Farriss, President George Washington, President Andrew Johnson, President William McKinley, President Herbert Hoover, President Ronald Reagan, President William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton, President George W. Bush, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph McKenna, U.S. Attorney General Joseph McKenna, U.S. Supreme Court Ruth Bader Ginsburg, U.S. Secretary of State Edmund J. Randolph, U.S. Attorney-General Edmund J. Randolph, Acting U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary James Loy, U.S. Interior Secretary Orville H. Browning, U.S. Interior Secretary William P. Clark Jr., Acting U.S. Treasury Secretary Kenneth W. Dam, 2020 Presidential Election, 2020 Elections, 2022 Mid-Term Elections, 2021 Southeast Asian Cooperation and Training aka SEACAT Joint Military Exercises, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Food and Drug Administration, FDA- the, Centers for Disease Control, Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold, Joe Biden, National Security Administration, NSA- the, Fox News Channel, Tucker Carlson, Rep. Liz Cheney, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Richard Holman, U.S. Department of Justice, Durham Report- the, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Rep. Andy Biggs, President Donald J. Trump, Mike Lindell, Mike Lindell Cyber Symposium 2021, Elections Official for Mesa County-Colorado Tina Peters, Governor Henry McMaster, Susan B. Anthony List, Pro-Life vs. Pro-Death Movements, Governor Greg Abbott, Eli Bremer, Senator Josh Hawley, Senator Marco Rubio, North Korea, South Korea, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Canada, Dominion Voting Systems, Communist China-Democratic Party-RINO-Canada Collusion, Hong Kong Pro-Democracy Movement, Afghanistan, Taliban- the, Hydroxychloroquine, Plaquenil, Texas Politics, Wisconsin Politics, Wyoming Politics, New York Politics, New York State News, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Utah COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Isle of Man COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Myanmar Kyat, Namibian Dollar, Nepalese Rupee, Montana Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Zimbabwean Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1684, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, Michael “Dynamite” Dokes, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Martin I, Pope Eugene I, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Chef Fritz Schlependrecht,
[i] We began promoting the music of Jethro Tull, Blodwyn Pig, Mick Abrahams, Ian Anderson, Martin Barre, Wild Turkey, and Paris on Monday, May 24, 2021, at the AICPENDBLOG.COM. The presentation concluded on Sunday, October 03, 2021.
[ii] We look forward to promoting the music of INXS sometime within the next 15 years or so. We hope you will be there when we do. We thank you.
[iii] Not sure as to when we will promote the music of this legend, but you can expect we will at some point within the next 20 years.
[iv] Moral of the story for the Brits- remember: Black Lives Matter, you cannot be gunning them down. At least the United States is not the only nation contending with civil unrest in the streets.
[v] Commercials to this day continue encouraging citizens to come forth and join in class-action lawsuits against Monsanto, which is fine but whatever happened to personal responsibility? When using f**king poisons, use protective gear!
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvii] (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
[xviii] The ersatz president had more to say of his good friend, Governor Cuomo: “He’s done a hell of a job” and it’s “so sad to see him go.” One groper to another. In other Cuomo-related news, politicians such as former Lt. Gov. Betsy McCaughey and Rep. Jeff Van Drew, R-NJ 2nd congressional district, are demanding that investigations into the crumbling governor and unnecessary nursing home deaths for which, he bears SOLE RESPONSIBILITY continue.