San Luis Obispo, CA 93403
Contact Me: irishMchef3014mm@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,220 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 380
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-TWO OF THE BIDEN REGIME
301. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2021:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harold Hitz Burton; U.S. Treasury Secretary Walter Q. Gresham; John Lennon and Yoko Ono:
- 306: Markus Aurelius Valerius Maxentius becomes the emperor of Rome.
- 312: Emperor Constantine the Great and his army beat rival Maxentius and his legions for control of the Roman Empire.
- 969 Friday: Byzantine troops occupy the city of Antioch, Syria.
- 1636 Tuesday: The General Court of Massachusetts passed a legislative act establishing Harvard College.
- 1726 Monday: The original edition of “Gulliver’s Travels,” a satirical novel written by Jonathan Swift, underwent first publication in London.
- 1776 Monday: During the Revolutionary War, the Battle of White Plains occurred, which resulted in a limited British victory.
- 1793 Monday: Inventor Eli Whitney applies for a patent on his cotton gin.
- 1846 Wednesday: The Donner Party, a group of pioneers attempting to cross the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range find themselves trapped in a blizzard; 42 members of their party die.
- 1858 Thursday: Rowland Hussey Macy opened his first New York store at Sixth Avenue and 14th Street in Manhattan.
- 1884 Tuesday: The 35th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Walter Q. Gresham left office on this date. First, a Republican and then a Democrat, he served under President Chester Alan Arthur from September 05,1884, until today.
- 1886 Thursday: Democrat President Grover Cleveland dedicated the Statue of Liberty, a gift from the people of France, in New York Harbor.
- 1904 Friday: The St. Louis Police Department became the first to use the science of fingerprinting.
- 1918 Monday: As the Austro-Hungarian Empire, collapses following the end of World War I, Czechoslovakia gains its independence.
- 1919 Tuesday: Congress enacted the Volstead Act, which provided for enforcement of Prohibition, over President Woodrow Wilson’s veto.
- 1922 Saturday: Benito Mussolini, IL Duce, takes control of the government of Italy.
- 1936 Wednesday: President Franklin D. Roosevelt rededicated the Statute of Liberty on its 50th anniversary.
- 1940 Monday: Italy invaded Greece during World War II. Meanwhile, at Florence, Italy, Adolf Hitler, and Benito Mussolini confer on the course of the war.
- 1942 Wednesday: On the sixth day of the Battle of El Alamein, British Field Marshal Bernard Law Montgomery hurls additional British and Commonwealth troops into the battle to drive the Axis defenders out of their fortress. Fighting is fierce and the German and Italian defenders are struggling to maintain control of their shrinking perimeter. It is becoming a trap as is Stalingrad on the Eastern Front.
- 1949 Friday: President Harry S. Truman swore in Eugenie Moore Anderson as the U.S. ambassador to Denmark. Anderson was the first woman to hold the position of ambassador.
- 1958 Tuesday: The Roman Catholic Patriarch of Venice, named Angelo Giuseppe Roncalli as the next Pope; he took the name John XXIII.
- 1962 Sunday: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev informed the United States that he had ordered the dismantling of missile bases in Cuba; in exchange, the U.S. secretly ordered the dismantling of nuclear missiles from U.S. installations in Turkey.
- 1964 Wednesday: In Washington, D.C., the 84th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harold Hitz Burton, died on this date. President Harry S. Truman nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of Republican Associate Justice Owen Josephus Roberts. Burton served from September 22, 1945, to October 13, 1958.
- 1965 Thursday: Pope Paul VI issued a decree absolving Jews of collective guilt for the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Elsewhere, construction workers completed the Gateway Arch along the St. Louis waterfront on this date.
- 1971 Thursday: John Lennon[i] and wife, Yoko Ono, record the iconic “Merry X-Mas (the War is over)” in New York City on this date.
- 1972 Saturday: The Airbus 300 made its debut flight in Toulouse, France.
- 1976 Thursday: John D. Ehrlichman, a former aide to President Richard M. Nixon, entered a federal prison camp in Safford, Arizona, to begin serving his sentence for Watergate-related convictions.
- 1980 Tuesday: President Jimmy Carter and Republican nominee Ronald Reagan faced off in a 90-minute debate in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1981 Wednesday: Edward M. McIntyre becomes the first black elected mayor of Augusta, Georgia.
- 1982 Thursday: Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev condemned the U.S. for arms buildup.
- 1983 Friday: The U.S. vetoed a U.N. Security Council resolution “deeply deploring” the U.S.-led invasion of Grenada.
- 1985 Monday: John A. Walker Jr. and his son, Michael Lance Walker, pleaded guilty to charges of spying for the Soviet Union.
- 1988 Friday: Roussel Uflaf, a French manufacturer that produces the abortion pill RU486, announced it would resume distribution of the drug after the government of France demanded it do so.[ii]
- 1989 Saturday: In the 86th World Series, the Oakland Athletics complete the sweep of the San Francisco Giants in the ‘Earthquake/BART World Series.”
- 1991 Monday: In what the world would come to know as the “Perfect Storm” began forming hundreds of miles east of Nova Scotia; lost at sea during the storm were the six crewmembers of the Andrea Gail, a sword-fishing boat from Gloucester, Massachusetts.
- 1993 Thursday: Ousted Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide called for a complete blockade of Haiti to force out the military leaders.
- 1995 Saturday: In the 92nd World Series, the Atlanta Braves beat the Cleveland Indians four games to two.
- 2001 Sunday: The families of people killed in the September 11 terrorist attacks gathered in New York for a memorial service filled with prayer and song.
- 2002 Monday: Jihadist assassins murdered Lawrence Foley in front of his home in Amman, Jordan, the first such attack on an American diplomat in decades.
- 2003 Tuesday: Firefighters beat back flames on Los Angeles’ doorstep, saving hundreds of homes in the city’s San Fernando Valley from California’s deadliest wildfires in more than a decade. Every year, the state- through improper forest management- explodes into a maelstrom of burning wildlands, homes, and businesses.
- 2007 Sunday: Argentina’s First Lady, Christina Fernandez, claimed victory in the presidential election; she became the first woman elected to the post. Meanwhile, the Boston Red Sox won their second World Series in four years with a 4-3 victory over the Colorado Rockies in Game 4.
- 2009 Wednesday: The Taliban conduct a terrorist attack on soft targets in Peshawar, Pakistan, killing 117 people and wounding another 213. One must love the so-called ‘religion of peace.’
- 2011 Friday: The United States celebrates the 125th anniversary of the Statue of Liberty’s dedication.
- 2012 Sunday: Hackers replace the homepage of the Euromillions lottery website with a passage from the Koran—screw the phony faith. Meanwhile, in Syria, a ceasefire collapses with 128 people being killed and scores of others wounded in the ongoing violence in the civil war. Simultaneously, suicide car bombings in Iraq carried out by ISIS claims the lives of at least 15 and wounds another 33 or more.
- 2013 Monday: Michael Jackson’s personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, exits prison, two years after a jury convicted him of involuntary manslaughter. Meanwhile, Penn State said it would pay $59.7 million to 26 young men over claims of child sexual abuse at the hands of former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
- 2014 Tuesday: Although liberal health authorities criticize the policy, Australia bans all visas from Ebola-stricken West African nations such as Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. The nation does this to protect its citizens from the ravages of this hellacious disease. Most Americans wish their president would do the same thing, but President Barack Obama could care less.
- 2015 Wednesday: In Boulder, Colorado, GOP presidential candidates face off in their third debate. This is the first matchup between the candidates in which, Dr. Ben Carson pulled ahead in the polls, Donald J. Trump slightly behind. This upsets Governor John Kasich of Ohio prompting him to say that the ‘Republican Party is on the verge of nominating someone who cannot do the job.’ Like you can, Gov. Kasich? Meanwhile, Wisconsin Republican Congressman Paul Ryan is on the verge of becoming the next speaker of the House.
- 2016 Friday: In Game 3 of the World Series, the Cleveland Indians beat the Chicago Cubs by a score of 1-0, giving them a 2-to-1 lead. Meanwhile, as Election Day draws nearer, candidates Hillary Rodham Clinton and Donald Trump hit the campaign trail attempting to meet as many voters as possible.
- 2017 Saturday: In Game 4 of the 2017 World Series, the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Houston Astros by a score of 6-2 to tie the series at two games apiece. Elsewhere, during a visit to South Korea, U.S. Defense Secretary James “Mad Dog” Mattis warned that the threat of a nuclear missile attacks by North Korea was accelerating; he accused the North of illegal and unnecessary missile and nuclear programs.
- 2018 Sunday: In Game 5 of the 2018 World Series, the Boston Red Sox beat the Los Angeles Dodgers by a final score of 5-1, winning the series. This is their 9th in franchise history and their fourth over the past 15 years. Elsewhere, the New York Times reports that the Trump administration is auctioning off millions of acres of public lands so oil companies can frack, causing climate change alarmists to go berserk. Folks, we are becoming energy independent, thanks to fracking and a rollback of oppressive rules and regulations.
- 2019 Monday: The Pentagon declares that it will fight to hold the oilfields in eastern Syria, places where the U.S. has destroyed ISIS. Meanwhile as the bogus impeachment hearings continue, we learn that Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is set to testify before the House Intel Committee chaired by none other than reputed ‘genius,’ Chairman Adam “Pencil Neck” Schiff, D-CA. The Army officer is reputed to be a ‘Ukraine expert’ and was present when President Donald Trump spoke with Ukraine’s new President Volodymyr Zelensky, the event that set this bulls**t in motion. Things would not end well for the lieutenant colonel.
- 2020 Wednesday: Twitter boss Jack Dorsey, who resembles the dwarf character on Game of Thrones, takes a pummeling from the U.S. Senate today during a virtual hearing in which he was pounded over being a so-called platform when in fact being a publisher who censors any news injurious to Democrats such as the Hunter Biden laptop story. Meanwhile, little Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s pimp, says he ‘had no idea that Facebook election integrity official worked for “Pro-China Joe” Biden.’ Aw, gee whiz, Zuck! What a moron! Ah, well, it’s time to strip these BIG TECH folks- including that POS Sundar Pichai of Google of any protections they have long enjoyed.
- 2020 Wednesday A: Elsewhere, FBI boss Christopher Wray finally does some work and announces indictments against eight Chi-Com operatives in the U.S. seeking to punish and coerce Chinese and Hong Kong freedom fighters inside the United States. How about digging into Hunter Biden’s laptop there, Director Wray? Finally, early voting numbers across the country demonstrate that the GOP is angry, on the rise, and is outvoting the Democratic Party scum on the other side. This election appears as though it’s going to be a RED TIDAL WAVE as President Donald J. Trump has long predicted.
- 2020 Wednesday B: Ex-DHS official Miles Taylor comes out as “Anonymous,” the one who was working against President Donald J. Trump from within the administration, trying to take him down from the inside. No one knows who this POS is or why he was disgruntled but everyone gets theirs. It is just a matter of time… Meanwhile, following Tony Bobulinski going public on the rampant corruption within the Biden Family and the Harris-Biden 2020 Campaign- Build Back Better (Bullshit)- the campaign makes it known to ALL media companies that anyone who shares the Hunter Biden laptop story or what the brave Bobulinski said on Tucker Carlson’s show last night will be SHUNNED from the Biden White House. SHUNNED.
- 2020 Wednesday C: Back to the Chi-Coms and their Wuhan Virus pandemic, here are the latest stats: 44,311,674 confirmed cases, UP by 470,590 cases, 1,171,286 confirmed deaths, UP by 6,531 deaths, and 29,889,942 confirmed recoveries, UP by 589,843 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 8,949,332 confirmed cases, UP by 80,836 new cases, 231,033 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,109 new deaths, and 5,484,530 confirmed recoveries, UP by 20,088 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them but alas, we know they won’t- corrupt POSs). Now that Mo is living in Israel, here are the numbers for that nation: 312,417 confirmed cases, 2,484 confirmed deaths, and 297,881 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Wednesday D: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 919,651 confirmed cases, 17,487 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 14,920 confirmed cases, 215 confirmed deaths, and 11,523 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 109,004 confirmed cases, 2,438 confirmed deaths, but like California, the palooka-faced governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, Kansas: 83,204 confirmed number of cases, 1,007 confirmed deaths, and NO mention of confirmed number of recoveries- thank you, Governor Laura Kelly for concealing the number of recoveries- yet another lying Democrat.
- 2020 Wednesday E: Here are today’s Stock Market closes, ALL DOWN because of the news that continues to tie “Pro-China Joe” Biden to the corrupt Ukrainian gas company Burisma and to Chi-Com donors through his crackhead son, Hunter: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 26,519.95, DOWN 943.24 points (-3.43%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,004.87, DOWN 426.48 points (-3.73%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,271.03, DOWN 119.65 points (-3.53%). The price of GOLD is $1,877.80 per troy oz., -1.40 (-0.07%) while the price of SILVER is $23.44 per troy ounce, +0.076 (+0.33%). The price of PLATINUM is $872.20 per troy oz, -2.80 (-0.32%) while the price of COPPER is $3.07 per pound, +0.0035 (+0.11%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,245.50 per troy oz, -1.50 (-0.07%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $37.56 per barrel, +0.17 (+0.45%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.73 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 21.27.
- 2020 Wednesday F: Here are the numbers for the Super Lotto Draw #3503 with a jackpot of $21 million: 02, 07, 09, 14, 46, and Mega 19- Highest winners were four people who had five numbers for a prize of $8,331 apiece. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball Drawing #789 with a jackpot of $116 million: 11, 28, 37, 40, 53, and Powerball 13. Highest winners were two people who had four numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $16,041 apiece.
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 246,238,296 confirmed cases, +532,270, 4,995,843 confirmed deaths, +9,416 and 223,122,862 confirmed recoveries, +459,510. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 46,678,485 confirmed cases, UP 117,283 from yesterday’s reporting, 763,741 confirmed deaths, UP +2,350,[iii] and 36,553,856 confirmed recoveries, UP 135,355. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[iv]
- 2021 Thursday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 449,295 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 45,577 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. (Note- COVID-19 stats gathered today at 3:00 P.M. PST).
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,788,986 confirmed cases, 72,067 confirmed deaths, and 2,546,788 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,692,214 confirmed cases, 59,545 confirmed deaths, and 3,216,139 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 83,832 confirmed cases, 891 confirmed deaths, and 82,817 of confirmed recoveries (more or less the same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 726,045 confirmed cases, 8,652 confirmed deaths, and 308,732 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., New Hampshire: they have 131,790 confirmed cases, 1,543 confirmed deaths, and 125,563 confirmed recoveries.[v]
- 2021 Thursday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,326,171 confirmed cases, 8,081 confirmed deaths, and 1,307,148 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Portugal, 36th country on the list: 1,088,133 cases of the virus, 18,149 confirmed death and 1,038,529 confirmed recoveries.[vi]
- 2021 Thursday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,730.48, UP 239.79 points (+0.68%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,448.12 UP +212.28 points (+1.39%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,596.42, UP 44.74 points (+0.98%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $82.90 per barrel, +0.03 (+0.04%). The price of GOLD is $1,799.90 per troy oz., -2.70 (-0.16%) while the price of SILVER is $24.08 per troy ounce, -0.04 (-0.17%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,021.40 per troy oz, -2.50 (-0.24%) while the price of COPPER is $4.44 per pound, +0.01 (+0.14%).[vii] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,902.58 per troy oz., +3.84 (+0.19%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,100.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $895,000.00 per CNY/T, +30,000.00 (+3.47%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,768.50 per USD/T, +19.50 (+0.71%).[viii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.39. In Bulgarian Lev, one greenback equals 1.67 and in Burundian Franc, a buck equal 1,978.99 and in Cambodian Riel, one dollar equals 4,056.00 of theirs.[ix]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.579 per gallon, $3.316 in Florida, $4.300 in Hawaii, and $3.879 in Washington state.[x] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Northern Marianas Islands: $5.179. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 25th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Afghanistan: $2.722 per U.S. Gallon.[xi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,927,628,602,791 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Canada the next largest holder of U.S. debt is France with $111,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- As much as it breaks our collective hearts to report this day in and day out, today is Day No. 217 for ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the border disaster and Day No. 124 since ‘California’s Shame’ has visited the border. Holy Moly, folks, where can God-fearing folks such as us obtain jobs like hers? What a life it would be. Who do we ask? The Chi-Coms? Seems like they’re the ones controlling the White House. Governor Greg Abbott, GOP, said today that ‘we are securing our borders because the Biden regime won’t.’
- 2021 Thursday G: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I- Seoul, South Korea, reported today that North Korea’s GREAT LEADER Kim Jong Un has lost 44 pounds but still is healthy. (Note- he must have gotten his stomach stapled). Elsewhere, defenders of freedom and journalistic rights are demanding famed journalist Julian Assange be freed from prison.
- 2021 Thursday H: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- American Airlines CEO Doug Parker says (anti-mask-related) violence on the company’s airlines simply has to stop. People are pissed, Mr. Parker. Next, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton sent a letter to senile Joe Biden blasting him over his unconstitutional vaccine mandates. (Note- it is interesting to note how congressional staffers and their families are EXEMPT from having to undergo the jabs. What the f**k is up with that?) Elsewhere, angry parents and voters are driving recalls around the country as they pushback against unconstitutional vaccine and mask mandates. Finally, as the vaccine mandate approaches in the Big Apple, massive numbers of firefighters, law enforcement, and EMS personnel are in the streets protesting. It’s clear that half of all fire stations and police stations in New York City could be closed and half as many EMS workers will be available. This is going to bring in a tsunami of violence, death, and other crimes and all of it will rest atop the shoulders of NYC Mayor Bill ‘Bag O’ Fries’ Di Blasio.
- 2021 Thursday I: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $43.20 (2) AstraZeneca $62.19 (3) Merck & Company: $86.55 (4) Johnson & Johnson $162.85 (5) BioNTech $283.98 (6) Moderna $347.92.
- 2021 Thursday J: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $89.19 (2) General Dynamics: $202.61 (3) Boeing: $207.85 (4) Lockheed Martin: $331.39 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $358.64.
- 2021 Thursday K: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.82 (2) DuPont: $69.81 (3) Honeywell: $218.48 (4) 3M: $179.87 (5) Teijen: $1,516.00.
- 2021 Thursday L: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $61.69 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $26.89 (3) Beyond Meat: $100.18.
- 2021 Thursday M: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $148.52 (2) Lowe’s: $231.76 (3) Home Depot: $372.00 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $490.53 (5) Amazon $3,446.57.
- 2021 Thursday N: JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER- Word came out late today that dazed and confused Joe Biden is considering giving adult family members of illegal aliens separated under the Trump administration payments of $450,000 apiece. This is frigging crazy and everything this moron does is destroying him and his loony tunes party. Black folks know just where they stand, so says Chef Bea O’Malley. According to her, all this talk of ‘reparations for slavery’ is just that- talk. Illegal aliens will be given money while blacks continue to chafe under despotic Democratic Party leadership. Time to vote for Republicans!
- 2021 Thursday O: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- After the president of Taiwan confirms U.S. troops are on the island training its troops to resist the Chi-Coms, the Biden regime confirms that it will defend the island nation of millions of freedom-loving people. Next, as the Biden-Harris regime continue going WOKE, neither of them had a clue as to what the Chi-Coms were doing with their development of their hypersonic missiles. Speaking of the military, the ever-wavering Pentagon now says that at least 450 Americans were abandoned in Afghanistan. Guess they are trying to extricate themselves from the disaster that is Joe Biden.
- 2021 Thursday P: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II- Slow-witted Joe Biden unveiled the framework for his Build Back Better Bullshit plan, one that far more economists say will worsen inflation while the senile old bastard says, ‘it will cost the American taxpayers ZERO dollars.’
- 2021 Thursday Q: POLITICAL NEWS I- A nothing Congresswoman from Illinois, Rep. Jan Schakowsky, 9th congressional district, said that IF the infrastructure and reconciliation bills go down, Senators Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, and Kyrsten Sinema, R-AZ, should be deprived of their posts. Congresswoman Schakowsky, why don’t you STFU? Next, Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, said that U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland’s behavior before the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday was ‘inappropriate.’
- 2021 Thursday R: POLITICAL NEWS II- Newsmax reports that far-left nut, Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal, DS-WA 7th congressional district, is now in charge of Joe Biden’s flailing agenda. Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, slammed Joe Biden’s spending as ‘deranged, left-wing agenda’ crap. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, quipped that ‘Joe Biden’s spending plans make for the most expensive Thanksgiving ever for Americans.’ Add to that the fact that Congressman Andrew Clyde, R-GA 9th congressional district, said that the Dems’ spending disarray raises questions as to whom is in power?
- 2021 Thursday S: POLITICAL NEWS III- As the Democratic Party continues to circle the crapper’s drain like the turds they are, moderate and progressive Democrats cannot get onboard with one another as they fight to shove through their insane infrastructure and reconciliation bills. An all-caucus meeting is to be held later today so the progressives can cudgel everyone else into submission. Yikes. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, said of the Dems’ bills that ‘infrastructure and reconciliation are no longer separate bills.’ Elsewhere, in the Windy City, a large group of assembled plumbers boo Chicago Mayor Lori “Frog-Face” Lightfoot off the stage, much to the delight of all attendees. How embarrassing!
- 2021 Thursday T: POLITICAL NEWS IV- Congressman Chip Roy, R-TX 21st congressional district, is calling for the impeachment of U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro “The Blank” Mayorkas for abrogating his duty to secure the United States’ borders and for failing to enforce immigration laws.
- 2021 Thursday U: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- In the first half of 2021, traffic deaths in the United States jumped dramatically hitting 18.4-percent which means we’ve lost 20,160 Americans in six months. Uh, sounds like there are far too many drunken illegal aliens driving around the country. Round them up, send them to work camps on the north slope of Alaska, and keep them there for five years. Then deport them. Elsewhere, a study says that a ‘record 66-percent of college and university students voted in the 2020 Elections.
- 2021 Thursday V: BUSINESS NEWS- Apple’s strong quarter suffers a $6 billion blow due to supply chain shortages. Next, after a second In-N-Out Burger is forced to close due to vaccine mandates in the East Bay, thousands of pro-In-N-Out Burger protesters take to the streets. NO MORE vaccine mandates, government apparatchiks, find other ways to line your pockets.
- 2021 Thursday W: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I- Poor former New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the Love Gov, aka the Gropin’ Gov, has been charged with a misdemeanor sexual assault charge, i.e., a groping charge. You know your days are done when you own party wants to send you to prison. Wow. Elsewhere, following the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent announcement that executions can proceed in Oklahoma, the first inmate to undergo execution via lethal injection- John Grant- did so early this morning. Meanwhile, as the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse approaches, legal defense experts see a strong case for self-defense. The poor kid was being attacked by two Antifa goons whom he then shot. Dead. Good for him. Elsewhere, California law enforcement authorities confirm human remains found in desert belong to missing New Jersey woman, Lauren Cho. Elsewhere, we learned today that Huawei paid Democratic Party lobbyist Tony Podesta $1 million to shill for them.
- 2021 Thursday X: SOCIAL MEDIA NEWS – The new name of Facebook is “Meta.” Wow. Imaginative. Uh, just change it to BIG BROTHER and you are good.
- 2021 Thursday Y: FLORIDA STATE NEWS- Lt. Governor Jeanette Nunez, GOP, said that the ‘supply chain mess is the perfect example of Joe Biden’s incompetence.’ Hence why the Sunshine State is inviting all marooned container ships to reroute to Jacksonville, Florida, so the good people of Florida can offload the ships and then truck goods all across America. (Note- the ships have no choice- if they overstay their berth time in the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, California, they face humongous fines so it will cost less to transit the Panama Canal, head across the Gulf of Mexico, and dock in western Florida. We hope ALL container vessels do this. It could save the United States).
- 2021 Thursday Z: VIRGINIA STATE NEWS- Things continue going from bad to worse for the Democrats as new polling says that Republican businessman and gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin is smoking Democratic Party hack and scumbag Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe by 53-to-45-percent. Wow. It appears that “Maggot” McAuliffe is going DOWN to an embarrassing defeat. (Note- look for the Dems to try to steal the election next Tuesday). Meanwhile, as WOKE schools in Virginia continue crushing the spirits of the kids they are hired to educate, angry Old Dominion parents are moving their kids to private schools.
- 2021 Thursday AA: SPORTS NEWS I- In tonight’s Thursday Night Football matchup between the Green Bay Packers (7-1-0) and the undefeated Arizona Cardinals (7-1-0), the Packers pulled a win out of their hats, 24-21, in a strange game in which some calls aided one team over the other but evened out in the end.
- 2021 Thursday BB: WOKEISM-WOKE-WOKIES- Much to the shock of WOKIES everywhere, a WHITE CEO won a $10 million reverse discrimination lawsuit for having lost his job to two subpar women, one black the other a dyke. Awesome. David Duvall- wrongly terminated by Novant Health- made out like a bandit. Booyah, all the way to the bank, baby.
- 2021 Thursday CC: Folks, please stick around so you can discover whatever the Democratic Party dupes are doing on behalf of their Chi-Com overlords. Hunter Biden, what are you up to today? Are you working with Comrade Xi to subvert the cherished freedoms of the liberty-loving Taiwanese people?
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0632 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Canyon of the Yuccas.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Fairport Convention released a live album recorded back in 1970- “Live at the L.A. Troubadour” (January 23, 1977). For a British folk-rock band, this is a delightfully hot album featuring Richard Thompson (guitars, vocals), Simon Nichol (guitars, vocals), Dave Swarbrick (vocals, fiddles, and mandolins), Dave Pegg (bass, mandolin, vocals), and Dave Mattacks (drums). Richard Thompson’s fretwork alone is well worth the price of admission as is the glorious setlist which is why we encourage everyone to seek this one out wherever you shop for the absolute best in rock music. After all, Thompson deserves to be up there with the likes of Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Eric “Slow-hand” Clapton, Alvin Lee, Robin Trower, Kim Simmonds, even Peter Green, Jeremy Spencer, Danny Kirwan, and Bob Welch. You will be so glad you looked into this album we guarantee it. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-28-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 5,390. Chef Murph MacDougal.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, President Harry S. Truman, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harold Hitz Burton, Il Duce Benito Mussolini, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, Chef Bea O’Malley, Build Back Better Bullshit, Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, Senator Joe Manchin, Cancel Culture, President Chester Alan Arthur, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Walter Q. Gresham, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Owen Josephus Roberts, President Richard M. Nixon, John D. Ehrlichman, Governor Greg Abbott, Glenn Youngkin, Battle of El Alamein, South Korea, North Korea, Kim Jong Un, Julian Assange, Afghanistan, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 STATISTICS, FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY, STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I, COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS, VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS, MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS, PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS, ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS, BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS, JOE BIDEN NEWS I, JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS III, POLITICAL NEWS IV, MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I, BUSINESS NEWS, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I, SOCIAL MEDIA NEWS , FLORIDA STATE NEWS, VIRGINIA STATE NEWS, SPORTS NEWS I, Thursday Night Football, Green Bay Packers- The, Arizona Cardinals- The, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Bulgarian Lev, Burundian Franc, Cambodian Riel, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #789, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3503, Fairport Convention, Chef Murph MacDougal,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY OCTOBER 28, 2021, BLOG POST #4,220
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Again, I apologize for my inability to do my week on time. My hubby and I decided that we should do the jab- Johnson & Johnson- and I am telling you, three days after the second one, as a woman, I am telling you, I was and am still sick as a flipping dog. I am praying to God. -Murph.
Wednesday, October 28, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Just because one has ‘health care’ does not mean it’s accessible, low cost, or any good, especially when Dems promise to provide it FREE (among other things) to illegal aliens
Wednesday, October 28, 2020, Today in History:
Thursday, October 28, 2021:
[i] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[ii] One simply must wonder why countries such as France and other First World nations do not push self-control and self-responsibility such as using birth control instead of abortion as the number one form of ‘birth control?’ Have we as civilized people become so callous as to the murder of the unborn that we can continue condoning the savagery employed against the unborn, many of whom are minorities? This must stop and people must return to responsible behavior and do everything possible to stop unwanted pregnancies instead of terminating unwanted pregnancies either in the womb or once on the delivery table.
[iii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[viii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!