TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 41
273. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2022:
American Indian Heritage Day (Montana, Texas)
Thankfully, the January 6 Committee held its final hearing this past Wednesday to show its final findings and to make some BS recommendation regarding President Trump. I hope that each of the panel’s members meet the same end as those who tried to deny Julius Caesar what was rightfully his- another run at being consul. His jealous enemies got theirs one by one…
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Benjamin Robbins Curtis; U.S. Secretary of State John Milton Hay; the Buffalo Springfield featuring Dewey Martin, Gov’t Mule featuring Matt Abts, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles featuring Marvin Tarplin, and T-Rex featuring Marc Bolan:
- 1061 Monday: Elected in opposition to the 156th Roman Catholic Pope Alexander II, the reign of the 155.1st Roman Catholic Antipope Honorius II begins on this date and would continue for the next 10 years and 185 days until January 22, 1072. The reign of Alexander II begins today and continues until April 21, 1073.
- 1168 Monday: The reign of the 170.3rd Roman Catholic Antipope Callixtus III begins today. Elected in opposition to the 170th Roman Catholic Pope Alexander III, Antipope Callixtus III would guide his followers from today until August 29, 1178.
- 1227 Thursday: In Lascano, Papal States, future 191st Roman Catholic Pope Nicholas IV is born Girolamo Masci. He would assume his Holy Vestments on February 22, 1288, and would guide his global flock from then until April 4, 1292.
- 1399 Monday: England’s Parliament deposed King Richard II; his cousin, Henry of Bolingbroke succeeded him and became King Henry IV.
- 1520 Thursday: Suleiman I succeeds his father Selim I as the 10th Ottoman Turkish sultan and caliph making him the Defender of the Faithful. Suleiman I would serve from today until September 6, 1566- a reign of 45 years and 341 days whereas his father served a reign of eight years and 149 days, beginning on April 25, 1512, and ending on September 21, 1520.
- 1544 Saturday: King Henry VIII begins the withdrawal of English troops out of France.
- 1659 Tuesday: According to Defoe, Robinson Crusoe suffers shipwreck on this date.
- 1777 Tuesday: The Continental Congress—forced to flee by the advancing British—moved to York, Pennsylvania.
- 1787 Sunday: The USS Colombia sailed from Boston on this date, commencing on a trip that would make it the first American ship to circumnavigate the world.
- 1791 Friday: Mozart’s opera, “The Magic Flute,” premiered in Vienna, Austria.
- 1809 Saturday: The Indiana Territory Governor William Henry Harrison and representatives of four Indian tribes under which the Indians sold some 3 million acres of land for U.S. settlements, signed a treaty.
- 1818 Wednesday: Russia, Austria, Prussia, France, and England sign the Treaty of Aken.
- 1846 Wednesday: Boston dentist William Morton used ether as an anesthetic for the first time as he extracted an ulcerated tooth from merchant Eben Frost.
- 1857 Wednesday: South of Hawaii, the United States occupies the islands of Sand, Baker, Howland, and Jarvis. Meanwhile, the 32nd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Benjamin Robbins Curtis left the high court on this date. First a Whig and then a Republican, President Millard Fillmore nominated Curtis to fill the seat of Associate Justice Levi Woodbury, a Democratic-Republican. Curtis served from October 10, 1851, until today.
- 1867 Monday: The United States formally occupies Midway Island. This halfway point across the Pacific Ocean remains in American hands to this day. (Note- watch that Chi-Com-loving POS Joe Biden sell it to the Chin in 2023 or 2024 to pay the interest on the trillion-dollar-plus debt we owe the rat-eating scumbags).
- 1882 Saturday: In Appleton, Wisconsin, the world’s first hydroelectric plant commenced operations on this date.
- 1888 Sunday: The infamous Jack the Ripper of London kills two more women: Liz Stride and Kate Eddowes.
- 1898 Friday: The 37th U.S. Secretary of State John Milton Hay took office on this date. A Republican, he served under President Theodore Roosevelt from today until July 01, 1905.
- 1922 Saturday: The New York Yankees clinch Pennant #2 by beating the Boston Red Sox 3-1.
- 1927 Friday: Yankees slugger George Herman “Babe” Ruth hit his 60th home run of the season, breaking his own record, on this date. Until Roger Maris—another Yankee—broke it in 1961, the record stood.
- 1938 Friday: After signing the Munich Agreement allowing Nazi annexation of Czechoslovakia’s Sudetenland, British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain said, “I believe it is peace for our time.”
- 1939 Saturday: Nazi Germany and the USSR agree to partition Poland. Meanwhile, the first college football game to be televised was shown on experimental station W2XBS in New York as Fordham University defeated Waynesburg College, 34-7.
- 1940 Monday: Dewey Martin, future drummer with the Buffalo Springfield[i], was born in Chesterville, Ontario, Canada, on this date. Meanwhile, during the Battle of Britain, the Brits shoot down 47 German warplanes. The RAF is hard-pressed to stop the tidal wave of bombers flying west from the French coast on the way to hammer London.
- 1941 Tuesday: Operation Typhoon commences on the Eastern Front as the Germans begin the final assault on Moscow. Cold weather is beginning to set in heralding an early onset of what will turn out to be a COLD winter. Still, the German troops of Army Group Center are primed and continue the push, throwing back one Russian defensive line after another. Elsewhere in the same theater, the Nazi security police bury 3,721 Jews alive at the ravine of Babi Yar. Meanwhile, in the Battle of the Atlantic, the Allies sink 53 U-Boats for a total of 202,000 tons.
- 1942 Wednesday: At Lodz, Poland, the Nazis exterminate 3,500 Jews over a six-week cleansing of the city’s ghetto. Meanwhile, during the Battle of the Atlantic, the Allies sink 98 U-Boats for a total of 485,000 tons.
- 1946 Monday: The Nuremburg War Crimes Tribunal sentences former Nazi Luftwaffe chief, Hermann Goering, and former Foreign Minister Joaquim von Ribbentrop to death at the hands of the hangman. The court finds twenty-two other Nazis guilty of various war crimes.
- 1947 Tuesday: Marc Bolan, future British glam-rocker with the band, T-Rex[ii], is born on this date in Hackney, London. Elsewhere, the World Series underwent televising for the first time. The sponsors only paid $65,000 for the entire series between the Brooklyn Dodgers and the New York Yankees.
- 1949 Friday: The Berlin Airlift ends after 277,000 flights that took 2.3 million tons of food into the western sector of Berlin despite the Soviets trying to blockade the area.
- 1950 Saturday: Radio’s “The Grand Old Opry” appears on television for the first time.
- 1952 Tuesday: The motion picture, “This is Cinerama,” which introduced triple-camera, triple-projector Cinerama widescreen process to the American People, premiered at the Broadway Theater in New York City.
- 1953 Wednesday: Earl Warren becomes Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. Elsewhere, future drummer with the southern rock band, Gov’t Mule, [iii] Matt Abts, 1994-present–is born in Oklahoma on this date.
- 1954 Thursday: The United States Navy commissioned the first nuclear-powered submarine, the USS Nautilus.
- 1955 Friday: Actor James Dean died in a two-car collision near Cholame, California.
- 1962 Sunday: Federal marshals escorted James Meredith, a black student, to the campus of the University of Mississippi where he enrolled for classes the next day; Meredith’s presence sparked rioting that claimed two lives. Elsewhere, the National Farmworkers Association, founded by Caesar Chavez, and a forerunner of the United Farmworkers, held its first meeting in Fresno, California.
- 1966 Friday: Albert Speer and Baldur von Schirach left Spandau prison after completing their 20-year sentences. Speer was the Nazi minister of armaments while von Schirach was the founder of the Hitler Youth.
- 1971 Thursday: The Soviet Union and the United States signed pacts with the express aim of preventing a nuclear war between the two superpowers.
- 1972 Saturday: Roberto Clemente hit a double against Jon Matlack of the New York Mets during Pittsburgh’s 5-0 victory at Three Rivers Stadium; the hit was the 3,000th and final hit for the Pirates star.
- 1976 Thursday: California enacted the Natural Death Act of California. The law was the first example of right-to-die legislation in the United States.
- 1980 Tuesday: Iran rejects a truce offer with Iraq’s Saddam Hussein; Iraq’s invasion of Iran had gone south extremely quickly, and Saddam needed to find a plan to escape fast.
- 1982 Thursday: The situation comedy, “Cheers,” premiered on NBC-TV. The show would feature Ted Danson as Sam Malone, Rhea Perlman as Carla Tortelli, John Ratzenberger as Cliff Clavin, George Wendt as Norm Peterson, Kelsey Grammer as Dr. Frasier Crane, Woody Harrelson as Woody Boyd, Kirstie Alley as Rebecca Howe, Shelley Long as Diane Chambers, and a cast of numerous others. This popular show would carry on for 11 delightful seasons.
- 1983 Friday: The McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Company rolled out the first AH-64 Apache attack helicopter on this date.
- 1984 Sunday: The mystery series, “Murder She Wrote,” starring Angela Lansbury, premiered on CBS-TV. Elsewhere, Mike Witt of the California Angels became only the 11th pitcher to throw a perfect game in Major League Baseball as he shut out the Texas Rangers at Arlington Stadium in Texas.
- 1986 Tuesday: The United States released accused Soviet spy Gennady Sakharov, one day after the Soviets released American journalist Nicholas Daniloff.
- 1988 Friday: Soviet leader Mikhail S. Gorbachev retired President Andrei Gromyko from the Politburo and fired other old-guard leaders in a Kremlin shake-up.
- 1989 Saturday: Thousands of East Germans began emigrating under an accord between the NATO nations and the Soviet Union.
- 1990 Sunday: The Soviet Union and South Korea opened diplomatic relations on this date.
- 1991 Monday: Haiti’s first democratically elected president, Jean-Bertrand Aristide suffered a coup on this date as Brigadier General Raoul Cedras moved troops against him. However, thanks to the United States, Aristide later returned to power.
- 1992 Wednesday: George Brett of the Kansas City Royals reached his 3,000th career hit during a game against the California Angels.
- 1994 Friday: The National Hockey League goes on strike. Elsewhere, the space shuttle Endeavour launched on an 11-day mission. Part of the mission included using a radar instrument to map remote locations on Earth.
- 1997 Tuesday: The Roman Catholic Church of France apologized for its silence during the persecution and deportation of Jews by the pro-Nazi Vichy regime.
- 2001 Sunday: Under threat of U.S. military strikes, Afghanistan’s hardline jihadist Taliban leaders said explicitly for the first time that Osama bin Laden was still lurking in the country, and they knew where his hideout was located.
- 2002 Monday: New York senator Robert Torricelli abruptly ended his scandal-tainted reelection bid just five weeks before the election, leaving Democrats scrambling for a replacement candidate.
- 2003 Tuesday: The FBI began a full-scale criminal investigation into whether White House officials had illegally leaked the identity of covert CIA officer Valerie Plame.
- 2008 Tuesday: Congressional leaders and President George W. Bush rummaged through ideas new and old, desperately seeking to change a dozen House members’ votes and pass a multibillion-dollar economic rescue plan. Wall Street regained hope as the Dow industrials rose 485 points.
- 2009 Wednesday: The Obama regime announces it is going to withdraw 4,000 soldiers out of Iraq by the end of next month. This will allow terrorist supergroup ISIS to begin growing like a virulent cancer. Should keep them there, Mr. President.
- 2010 Thursday: Somali pirates seize a Panamanian -flagged freighter off the coast of Africa and capture the Indian crewmembers aboard it. Elsewhere, jihadists in southern Baghdad attempt to rob a bank. The crime results in at least two Iraqi police officers and a civilian killed, another four wounded, and the perps in the wind. We will stay tuned.
- 2011 Friday: Vocalist with Smokey Robinson and the Miracles- Marvin Tarplin- died in Las Vegas, Nevada, at age 70. Elsewhere, the Obama administration carries out a major strike in the global war on terror, this time in Yemen when a drone strike blows to bits radical jihadist cleric- and American citizen- Anwar al-Awlaki. Good. Send this POS howling to meet with Allah, it’s been long overdue.
- 2012 Sunday: Spain announces it expects its debt levels to increase in 2013. Elsewhere, the ‘religion of peace’ strikes again- this time in Bangladesh. After a RUMOR hits social media in which, a BUDDHIST man posted a photo supposedly critical of the ‘religion of peace,’ Muslims rush out, burn down four Buddhist temples and at least 15 homes owned by Buddhists. Folks, when is the ‘religion of peace’ going to undergo a reformation and enter the 21st century?
- 2013 Monday: Pope Francis announced during a meeting with cardinals that he would canonize two of his most influential predecessors, John Paul II and John XXIII, the following spring.
- 2014 Tuesday: Secret Service Director Julia Pierson testifies in a congressional hearing to investigate the recent intrusion of the White House as well as other security breaches under her leadership; Pierson stated that such incidents would not happen again.
- 2015 Wednesday: In the fight to destroy the Taliban and to aid the Afghan army, the U.S. and Coalition aircraft begin launching airstrikes on Kunduz. The Afghan government’s counter-offensive against the Islamist scum appeared to be faltering so air support was beefed up to help them in their fight.
- 2016 Friday: The United Nations says that the Syrian city of Aleppo is a “Humanitarian Crisis” as peace talks between the Syrian government, its allies, and the ISIS criminals, falters. People are being bombed, they’re being strafed, they are starving to death, and disease stalks the weakened among them. And the U.S. military-industrial complex wants the United States to involve itself even deeper in this quagmire.
- 2017 Saturday: The Trump administration’s Health and Human Services Director Tom Price resigns his position today after being blasted and criticized for misusing funds. No proof is ever offered but you know the libs- they never stop. Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is in Beijing ahead of President Trump’s visit to the communist nation. Elsewhere, Canadian American game show host, Monty Hall of “Let’s Make a Deal” fame dies at age 96.
- 2018 Sunday: The Federal Bureau of Investigation- after being bullied by Democrats- announces that it is expanding its probe into the supposed wrongdoings of U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. The Dems are trying to smear the stellar judge in their attempt to deny him a seat on the high court and to repel President Donald J. Trump’s second SCOTUS nominee.
- 2019 Monday: As testimony in the growing impeachment inquiry by the Democrats to take out the 45th president, Donald J. Trump tweets that he should be able to ‘meet the so-called whistleblower’ whom most believe is a lying POS. The Dems will do everything possible to protect his identity, but we know who he is. Meanwhile, the “Pro-China Joe” Biden 2020 campaign asks the TV networks to stop booking Rudy Giuliani. They accuse the president’s lawyer of ‘spreading lies about the candidate and his son, Hunter.’ Funny thing is, on Wednesday, September 23, 2020, the U.S. Senate committee investigating the Bidens and their corruption- especially in the Ukraine and in communist China demonstrate that Hunter’s actions were indeed ‘criminal’ and in need of further investigation. Not looking good for you, Joe…
- 2020 Wednesday: Reviews regarding last night’s first 2020 presidential debate continue coming in with most believing that President Trump was debating not one but two people. Moderator Chris Wallace- who should be stripped of all future debates- did everything he could to help keep “Pro-China Joe” Biden’s head above the roiling waters. Today, the former VP is on a ‘train tour,’ running from Cleveland, Ohio, to Johnstown, Pennsylvania. Crowds are incredibly sparse for the stumbling bumbler. It would appear that in last night’s debate, President Trump utilized the same strategy he employed in his VP debate with Rep. Paul Ryan, R-WI, Mitt Romney’s vice-presidential pick. In that ugly 2012 matchup, Biden interrupted, derided, and lampooned Mr. Ryan. It was ugly, it turned off millions of viewers, but everyone said, “Joe did a hell of a job.” Whoa. At least Telemundo, the Spanish language juggernaut in a poll released last night, one we reported, that viewers said Trump won the matchup by an overwhelming 66-percent to 33-percent. Latinos love their blood sports. The Atlantic Magazine says the ‘rest of the debates should be canceled.’
- 2020 Wednesday A: In New York City, more than 100,000 mail-in ballots have gone to people with the incorrect information emblazoned on them. The state says it will make things right; however, what will happen with the messed-up ballots and who will be responsible for their destruction? Things continue going from bad to worse. Meanwhile, Glenn Beck reports on his program this morning that in Harris County, Texas, Joe Biden surrogate Dallas Jones was caught red-handed in a scheme to have hirelings fill out more than 700,000 mail-in ballots. An investigation featuring former federal law enforcement officers busted Jones outright. We hope this situation can be repaired and that the participants in, yet another fraudulent vote theft shenanigan find themselves busting rocks in Leavenworth, Kansas, for 30 years.
- 2020 Wednesday B: Judge Amy Coney Barrett will be meeting with 10 senators on Capitol Hill today even though most Democratic senators are keeping her at arm’s length. Speaking of Capitol Hill, Lindsey Graham’s Senate committee is grilling fired former FBI Director James “The Saint” Comey virtually today, trying to pull answers from him about the scam of Crossfire Hurricane and the attempt to bring down Donald Trump, both as candidate and as president. This man must do time in federal prison. Graham says, ‘what happened at the FBI and the Obama Justice Department is a system failure.’ Elsewhere, the ‘Happiest Place on Earth’- Disneyland- says it will begin laying off 30,000 workers due to the harsh shutdown restrictions imposed upon the entertainment destination by Gov. Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom. Finally, failed Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer- a woman who keeps her stated in the lockbox while permitting her husband to drive around the state and to take his boat out on whatever lake he chooses- announces that she is extending the CHI-VI lockdown that was set to end tomorrow until at least October 31. What a pity.
- 2020 Wednesday C: A judge in Las Vegas, Nevada, rules that Mandalay Bay Hotel and Resort is liable for the $800 million payout to the victims of the October 31, 2017, mass shooting that occurred on its property. The shooter, Stephen Paddock, carried load upon load of what turned out to be firearms, ammunition, and surveillance equipment and then began shooting at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival from several adjoining windows 32 floors up. By the time law enforcement and hotel security got around to storming the hotel room, the damage was done, and the shooter lay dead, slain by his own hand. Meanwhile, the police chief of Los Angeles, California, says that attacks and assaults on police officers have skyrocketed by 156% from this time in 2019.
- 2020 Wednesday D: TV ratings for last night’s first presidential debate are 64 million viewers. It is interesting to note that the Proud Boys, brought up in last night’s debate by moderator Chris Wallace (a failure and a partisan hack) added Trump’s words to both their logo and t-shirts: “Stand by and stand back.” No one asks “Pro-China Joe” Biden to disavow Blacks Lives Matter, Resist Fascism, or Antifa. This leads us to speculate that since the Proud Boys jumped in with the t-shirt, that they are receiving funding from the SAME FINANCIAL SOURCES that are also funding the left-wing groups. Once again, this confirms to us that the Chi-Coms and their Democratic stooges are the ones funneling money to all these violent groups as it serves their overall purposes: the destabilization of the United States and its institutions.
- 2020 Wednesday E: On Neil Cavuto’s show, guest Charlie Gasparino tells Neil that many of his Wall Street friends and colleagues fear substantial changes in tax policy as well as regulations should Joe Biden win in November and has a Democrat House and Senate. A ‘President Joe Biden’ would return the mandate to the Affordable Care Act which would end full-time employment and return the norm of 28 hours or less per week. No matter what Dems about say about the humongous economy of the Obama-Biden years, it simply did not exist- Obamacare kept every job ‘part-time’ except for union jobs and they were able to avoid Obamacare costs because the administration gave them carve-outs. Elsewhere, the Sunday afternoon game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Tennessee Titans has been postponed due to a number of Chi-Vi cases among the Titans. Stay tuned for further developments.
- 2020 Wednesday F: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– 33,785,178 confirmed cases, UP by 301,058 cases, 1,010,147 confirmed deaths, UP by 6,065 deaths, and 23,448,934 confirmed recoveries, UP by 236,031 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 7,322,022 confirmed cases, UP by 92,463 new cases, 210,123 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,788 new deaths, and 3,920,920 confirmed recoveries, UP by 49,965 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them but alas, we know they won’t- corrupt motherf**kers). Now that Mo is living in Israel, here are the numbers for that nation: 244,494 confirmed cases, 1,569 confirmed deaths, and 174,506 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Wednesday G: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 819,340 confirmed cases, 15,838 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 12,436 confirmed cases, 134 confirmed deaths, and 10,256 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 91,107 confirmed cases, 2,219 confirmed deaths, but like California, the palooka-faced governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, Wyoming: 5,948 confirmed number of cases, 50 confirmed deaths, and 4,791 confirmed number of recoveries- thank you, Governor Mark Gordon for sharing the number of recoveries.
- 2020 Wednesday H: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 27,781.70, UP a whopping 329.04 points (+1.20%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,167.57, UP 82.26 points (+0.74%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,363.00, UP 27.53 points (+0.83%). The price of GOLD is $1,893.70 per troy oz., -1.80 (-0.09%) while the price of SILVER is $23.45 per troy ounce, -0.044 (-0.19%). The price of PLATINUM is $903.70 per troy oz, -5.50 (-0.60%) while the price of COPPER is $3.03 per pound, 0.0045 (-0.15%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,330.50 per troy oz, +1.20 (+0.05%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $40.02 per barrel, -0.20 (-0.50%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.79 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 22.41.
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– 234,455,205 confirmed cases, +520,135, 4,797,146 confirmed deaths, +9,660 and 211,349,941 confirmed recoveries, +493,507. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 44,314,424 confirmed cases, UP 114,928 from yesterday’s reporting, 716,847 confirmed deaths, UP 3,196,[iv] and 33,721,698 confirmed recoveries, UP 86,996. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[v]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 400,671 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 3,407 deaths which we expect will come soon which will push the dictator past the death mark the 45th president held. NOT GOOD, Joe, NOT GOOD.
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,632,842 confirmed cases, 69,320 confirmed deaths, and 2,451,046 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,616,524 confirmed cases, 55,009 confirmed deaths, and 2,632,074 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 79,206 confirmed cases, 782 confirmed deaths, and 78,424 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 661,007 confirmed cases, 7,786 confirmed deaths, and 272,064 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Wisconsin: they have 810,164 confirmed cases, 8,888 confirmed deaths, and 801,276 confirmed recoveries. [vi]
- 2021 Thursday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,282,218 confirmed cases, 7,761 confirmed deaths, and 1,228,147 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Turkey, 6th country on the list: 7,154,070 cases of the virus, 64,054 confirmed death and 6,615,908 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,843.92, DOWN 542.80 points (-1.59%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,448.58 DOWN 63.86 points (-0.44%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,307.54, DOWN 51.92 points (-1.19%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $74.86 per barrel, -0.16 (-0.21%). The price of GOLD is $1,755.10 per troy oz., -1.60 (-0.10%) while the price of SILVER is $22.06 per troy ounce, +0.01 (+0.06%). The price of PLATINUM is $957.60 per troy oz, -4.80 (-0.50%) while the price of COPPER is $4.08 per pound, -0.01 (-0.29%).[viii]. The price of PALLADIUM is $1,908.86 per troy oz., -0.97 (-0.05%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., -500.00 (-3.45%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $777,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,858.50 per USD/T, +1.00 (+0.04%). [ix] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.66. In Myanmar Kyat, one greenback equals 1,748.00 and in Namibian Dollar, a buck equal 15.10 and in Nepalese Rupee, one dollar equals 118.76 of theirs. [x]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.399 per gallon, $3.055 in Florida, $4.080 in Hawaii, and $3.849 in Washington state. [xi] Let us look at one other Mississippi: $2.818. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Norway: $8.013 per U.S. Gallon.[xii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,823,035,177,448 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Germany, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Bermuda with $73 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, shared the shocking news today that a tidal wave of 120,000 illegal aliens or more are marching north to the U.S.-Mexico border. Yet, the Biden regime again is going to court to try to counter the U.S. Supreme Court order demanding the reinstatement of President Donald J. Trump’s highly effective “Remain in Mexico Policy.” Still, the Biden regime is doing everything it can to counter any border controls by trying to get an executive border or a bill shoved through that will restrict border apprehensions and expulsions. Joe wants EVERY ILLEGAL POS to remain in the country.
- 2021 Thursday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I– Kim Jong Un offered once again to reopen the hotline between North and South Korea while denouncing the ‘hostile actions of the Biden regime.’ Later in the day, the regime celebrated the successful firing of its new antiaircraft missile system. Meanwhile, on the other side of the globe, a court convicted former French President Nicolas Sarkozy of campaign finance violations.
- 2021 Thursday H: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News– GOP senators have joined forces to draft a bill with which to HALT the use of COVID-19 passports by the feds. Next, United Airlines fires 593 of its employees today because of their refusal to accept the Chi-Vi vaccination.
- 2021 Thursday I: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $43.01 (2) AstraZeneca $60.06 (3) Johnson & Johnson $161.50 (4) BioNTech $272.99 (5) Moderna $384.86.
- 2021 Thursday J: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $85.96 (2) General Dynamics: $196.03 (3) Boeing: $219.94 (4) Lockheed Martin: $345.10 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $360.15.
- 2021 Thursday K: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $33.30 (2) DuPont: $67.99 (3) Honeywell: $212.28 (4) 3M: $175.42 (5) Teijen: $1,553.00.
- 2021 Thursday L: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $105.26 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $105.26 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $25.74.
- 2021 Thursday M: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News– (1) Wal-Mart $139.38 (2) Lowe’s: $202.86 (3) Home Depot: $328.26 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $449.35 (5) Amazon $3,285.04.
- 2021 Thursday N: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– As Joe Biden’s approval ratings continue plummeting and he is booed at public events, people are gravitating towards the idea that “Kooky Kamala” Harris could be the nation’s next ‘president,’ her poll numbers are beginning to inch up ever so slightly. Next, an AP-NORC poll shows a deep divide between Americans over Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates. Democrats now love them (whereas last year, they said anyone who received one would have to be a dimwit) whereas Republicans are skeptical. Adding to Joe’s woes, former Ambassador Nikki Haley said of Joe Biden turning up at the congressional baseball game that feeble old Joe ‘chose baseball over serious work.’ As if that is NOT bad enough for poor old Joe, Rep. Vicky Hartzler, R-MO 4th CD, said of the recent hearings on Capitol Hill in the Senate and House regarding the debacle in Afghanistan, that ‘it’s clear that Joe Biden lied on the troops and the situation.’
- 2021 Thursday O: Political News I– U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, DS-CA 12th CD, is now echoing Joe Biden because she says that the BIG SPENDING BILL will cost the American taxpayers ZERO DOLLARS. That’s right- ‘Mumbles’ say it will cost NOTHING. Next, Rep. Cori “The Bitch” Bush, CPUSA-MO 1st CD, is facing ethics problems of her own (Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, aka AOC) because of taking expensive gifts and other benefits that a congressional member is forbidden to do. Add that to Rep. Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, DS-MN 5th CD, and her woes over having committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother, and it would appear that the infamous squad is beginning to come apart at the seams.
- 2021 Thursday P: Political News II– Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, questioned LinkedIn over its censoring of journalists on behalf of the Chinese Communist Party. Meanwhile, Special Counsel John Durham announced new subpoenas today for people swept up in the Russian Collusion Scandal, the scheme the Obama regime used to destroy President Trump. Next, Rep. Jay Obernolte, R-CA 8th CD, told Newsmax today, “Don’t count out Nancy Pelosi’s negotiating skills when it comes to getting the spending bills passed.’
- 2021 Thursday Q: U.S. House of Representatives News I– Tensions soared on Capitol Hill today as the Democrats vote to suspend the debt ceiling. Rep. Tim Burchett, R-TN 2nd CD, said it’s highly likely that U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th CD, will push the vote on the massive spending bill BACK as the old warhorse won’t take anything to the floor unless she has the votes- and the progressives in HER ranks are fighting her tooth and nail.
- 2021 Thursday R: U.S. Military News– Sadly, a new report says that suicides among U.S. service members jumped by 15-percent in 2020. Next, the U.S. Marine who famously hoisted the Afghan baby over the wall at Hamid Karzai International Airport back in August and who spoke- for just a moment and did so NOT in uniform- is now under investigation. L. Cpl. Hunter Clark is being investigated for appearing briefly at a political rally while his superiors- like Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. Milley and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin- can go political all the time, he faces possible disciplinary actions. Perhaps boneheaded actions such as this could explain why suicides in the U.S. military have gone way UP. Shame on the leaders, shame. Rep. Jim Banks, R-IN 3rd CD, says of Chairman Milley that he should have spent more time on Afghanistan and communist China policies than on politics. Rep. Scott DesJarlais, R-TN 4th CD says, ‘there’s a lot of finger-pointing going on regarding the mess in Afghanistan.’
- 2021 Thursday S: Fake News I– ABC News is being slammed for having selectively edited an interview with former President Barack Obama when he said- more or less- that a country cannot survive without borders. ABC News cut out all comments made by the 44th president regarding the right of the United States to determine who comes in and who does not. Is there a breach between Joe Biden and his former boss? Next, CNN finally steps up and admits that the U.S. Border Patrol’s mounted officers were not whipping the poor HAITIAN INVADERS after lying for an entire week about it.
- 2021 Thursday T: Sports News I– Tonight’s Thursday Night Football game features the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3-0) at the Cincinnati Bengals (2-1-0). The Bengals pulled it out with a field goal beating the Jaguars by a final score of 24-21. Wow. We thought the Jags were on the way to their first victory.
- 2022 Friday: Observation of the Day– As you know, this past Wednesday, the FINAL installment of the January 6 Select House Committee came and went without much import. These people are so bitter, so demented, and so insane that they think if they keep swinging away at the cast iron Donald J. Trump pinata, that somehow the viewers will say, “Wow. They really do have something.” Folks, they don’t have crap. They can show ‘new video footage’ just as they can show ‘new emails and text messages.’ Oh, boy, we can show you far more because from the video footage we’ve seen on Newsmax, One America News, and even Fox News Channel, it sure looks like all manner of criminality was occurring on the side of the Capitol Hill Police and not the Trump supporters. I, like most of the rest of my colleagues understand that what we saw on January 6, 2021, looked nothing like Trump supporters but a well-orchestrated mob of Antifa thugs and BLM garbage. Swirling flags, people dressed in black, people climbing up the sides of the Capitol Building, cops standing idly by or briskly waving in the mob. They cannot clean this up nor can they convince anyone that what we witnessed that day is different that what we saw. We know what we saw- we saw an orchestrated coup in the manner of what Erdogan did in Turkey a few years back. It’s all smoke and mirrors and we all understand that. Good riddance to the J6 Committee. I hope they burn in hell. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0968 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Toil and Trouble.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next compilation album from America’s beloved hard-rock band, Cheap Trick- “I Want You to Want Me”- came out on September 10, 1996. Yet another splendid collection of CT tunes, we have for you the following selection: (1) “Surrender” (2) “Big Eyes” (3) “You Say Jump” (4) “Younger Girls” (5) “I Want You to Want Me” (6) “Heaven Tonight” (7) “If You Want My Love” (8) “Day Tripper” and (9) “Dream Police.” This is a collection one could find at their local gas station, convenience store, or bodega for a low, low price. Combined with Monday’s collection of mind-blowing CT tunes, one has some powerful listening music as one proceeds about the metropolis. We hope you will pursue this album out and make it a part of your daily listening pleasure- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-30-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with downright sensation by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,328. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Old Calistoga Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-And-Authoritarianism-News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Political News I, Political News II, U.S. House of Representatives News I, U.S. Military News, Fake News I, Sports News I, President Saddam Hussein, Iraq, Hitler Youth Leader Baldur von Schirach, Minister of Armaments Albert Speer, Field Marshall Hermann Goering, Foreign Minister Joaquim Von Ribbentrop, Nazi Germany, North Korea, South Korea, Kim Jong Un, France, President Nicolas Sarkozy, Mikhail S. Gorbachev, President Andrei Gromyko, Soviet Union, Infamous Murderers, Jack the Ripper, Infamous Jihadists, Anwar al-Awlaki, Dewey Martin, Buffalo Springfield, Gov’t Mule, Matt Abts, Marvin Tarplin, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, Marc Bolan, T-Rex, Classical Composers, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Famous TV Sitcoms, Cheers, Famous TV Dramedies, Murder She Wrote, President Millard Fillmore, President Theodore Roosevelt, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Remain in Mexico Policy, Joe Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Benjamin Robbins Curtis, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Levi Woodbury, Judge Brett Kavanaugh 2018 Confirmation Hearings, Judge Amy Coney Barrett 2020 Confirmation Hearings, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. Milley, U.S. Health and Human Services Director Tom Price, U.S. Secretary of State John Milton Hay, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Senator Lindsey Graham, Senator Marco Rubio, Senator Rick Scott, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Cori “The Bitch” Bush, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Rep. Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, Rep. Jay Obernolte, Rep. Jim Banks, Rep. Scott DesJarlais, Rep. Tim Burchett, Rep. Vicky Hartzler, Ambassador Nikki Haley, Special Counsel John Durham, U.S. Secret Service Director Julia Pierson, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Joestapo- The, FBI Director James “The Saint” Comey, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, California Politics, Governor Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer, Michigan Politics, Proud Boys, Fox News Channel, Neil Cavuto, Charlie Gasparino, United Farmworkers, Cesar Chavez, Infamous Criminals, Jack the Ripper, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Wisconsin COVID-19 Cases, Wyoming COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Turkey COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Myanmar Kyat, Namibian Dollar, Nepalese Rupee, Mississippi Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Norway Petrol Price, Ottoman Turkish Sultans, Islam, Sunni Islam, Sultan Selim I, Sultan Suleiman I, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Alexander II, Antipope Honorius II, Pope Alexander III, Antipope Callixtus III, Pope John XXIII, Pope John Paul II, Pope Francis, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, California Angels, George Brett, Kansas City Royals, New York Mets, Roberto Clemente, New York Yankees, Babe Ruth, Texas Rangers, Mike Witt, National Football Association, Thursday Night Football, Jacksonville Jaguars, Cincinnati Bengals, National Hockey League, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Jon Brant, Peter Comita, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
[i] We promoted the music of Buffalo Springfield beginning on Saturday, 17-November-2012 through Saturday, 24-November-2012. We hope you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your collection. You will be glad you did.
[ii] We hope to promote the music of this famous British band, T-Rex, sometime within the next five years.
[iii] When we present the music of the Allman Brothers Band, we will present the music of Gov’t Mule. Stay tuned for further developments.
[iv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[ix] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.