Chef Itzi Nakamura
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR MONDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2018 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“Just the Facts: Thanks to Democratic submission on the Senate Judiciary Committee, a man accused of sex crimes now sits on the Supreme Court- what is happening to our country?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
FALL SESSION 2018
BLOG POST #2,906 AT THE AICP-END
TWENTY-THREE DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2018
Unlike my conservative and neocon fellow bloggers here at the AICP-END Blog, I do not intend to pull any punches or take the easy road- we have much work to do
Kihei, HI, 10-15-2018 Monday: Women around the world are outraged, outraged over the fact that when it came time for Democrats to resist President Donald J. Trump pushing another Supreme Court nominee across the finish lines, Senate Judiciary Committee Democrats wilted in the wan light of day. They allowed the Republicans to bully them, intimidate them, and terrorize them into submission. It must be one of the darkest moments in the history of our esteemed party and it could not have happened had our people had some big stones to dig in their heels and stand strong.
I hear some of my fellow Democrats say, “Cory Booker and Kamala Harris put up a fight.” No, they did not, they did what was expected of them and no more. Every time Cory Booker popped his eyes out of his emaciated skull, every time Kamala Harris attempted to act like the tough prosecutor she once claimed she was, their actions caused our political enemies to laugh at them and by laughing at them, laugh at us. It was shameful and it makes me wish Hawaii had never become a state.
Now, we were told that California fossilized Senator Dianne Feinstein sat on the letter from Dr. Christine Blasey Ford outlining the rape allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh for more than two months all the while the judge sat before the committee knocking down one effort after another by legislators on our side to derail this oppressive, bad-for-women-around-the-globe judicial nomination.
We as sane and intelligent, enlightened liberal Democrats have to ask Senator Feinstein, “Di-Fi, what, exactly were you waiting for? Why did you not put that letter with the damning evidence contained within it before the entire committee on Day Number One? Are you that much of an old fogey lolo that you failed to see that your timing doomed the attempt to stop this man from making it onto our court?”
I think every Democrat on that committee rolled over, showed their bellies, and then peed all over themselves like the neutered curs they are. I have never seen anyone other than our Senator Mazie Hirono put up the good fight. The rest of her fellow Democrat senators sat there quivering like the punks they are, giving into President Trump at every opportunity.
We here in Hawaii are proud of Senator Hirono, we hope that of all the purported possible 2020 Democratic candidates that Mazie will throw her hat into the ring and make the 50th state proud. We need a strong woman like her to contest the diabolical entity residing in the White House, an usurper who continues stuffing as much cash into his and the pockets of his family at the expense of our struggling nation.
Donald Trump has ruined health care by stripping the guts out of the Affordable Care Act. He continues to yank screaming children away from their clinging, crying parents and then stuffing them into cages along the southern border. He tears down one Obama first after another and replaces them with only-for-the-wealthy capitalist claptrap designed to enrich the top one percent. What is wrong with our nation and its people?
This November, we Democrats have but one choice: to head to the polls and to take everyone around us as well as those living with us to the polls. We must vote like it is our last one, because if we do not stop the GOPPERS from winning unbeatable majorities in the House and Senate as well as across the country, you may as well bury the Democratic Party six feet under and pile a cairn of stones atop the grave.
I know the Republicans will employ every dirty trick they can conjure out of their black hats to attack Democrats. They will call us ‘unhinged,’ ‘crazy,’ and a ‘danger to society.’
What’s more, they will attempt to tie the crowds that stand in the streets demanding a return to normalcy and to democracy as though they are some sort of raucous, anti-American group that seeks to overthrow the government and to give President Obama a third term.
Moreover, we cannot allow our political enemies to tarnish us or the grass roots opposition rising to stop this white supremacist, Nazi-style agenda from coming to fruition.
Our country is in mortal danger and the people here in Hawaii know this. If it is up to us to be the saviors of our great nation then so be it. If we did not have two thousand miles of Pacific Ocean between us and the mainland, we would start marching now and would arrive in Washington DC on Election Day so we could make our feelings known.
We are not the problem here; no, the Republicans are the problem and they seek to strip the bright lights of freedom, love, and democracy from the people of this great country and to replace it with the heavy, clanking chains of serfdom.
This November 6, you, me, and everyone else we know has but one duty and that sacred duty is to march in lockstep to the polls, to fight off those who would deny us entry, and to begin fighting back to save our country from those who would rip it from our arms as though it was an immigrant child crossing the border with its mother.
Thanks for joining me this week, as you can see, we have a lot of work ahead of us and I invite everyone to join me and to help push our struggling party across the finish line.
Aloha. See you tomorrow. Love you all.
Certified Executive Chef—American Culinary Federation, Inc.
I must say I am amazed that the AICP-END Blog would send up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, the amazing Simone to Maui to do some photographic portraits of me. We have moved in this direction since politics have turned millions of people against one another and it is important for us as employers and as private people with families to protect, that we begin covering our actual identities from those seeking to cause us problems. I must say, Simone has done an outstanding job and this is a caricature of me that meets with my approval. My husband and I live and own a restaurant in Kihei, Hawaii, and have also worked in institutional cooking at Maui’s premier hospital up in Wailuku.
Chef Itzi Nakamura writes from Kihei, HI.
Chef Itzi Nakamura is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
Contact Itzi Nakamura @ firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
END COMMENTARY 10-15-2018
COPYRIGHT © 2018 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 963
10-15-2018 Monday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIII: “Thanks to Democratic submission on the Senate Judiciary Committee, a man accused of sex crimes now sits on the Supreme Court- what is happening to our country?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-14-2018, all rights reserved.
Nakamura, Itzi. “Thanks to Democratic submission on the Senate Judiciary Committee, a man accused of sex crimes now sits on the Supreme Court- what is happening to our country?.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Trapeze, Cory Booker, Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris, Mazie Hirono, Donald Trump, Brett Kavanaugh, Barack Obama, Christine Blasey Ford, Sex Crimes,
TODAY IN HISTORY—OCTOBER 15, 2018:
The Jackson Five featuring Tito Jackson, Moby Grape featuring Don Stevenson and the Ohio Players featuring Robert Ward:
- 1501: English Crown Prince Arthur marries Catherine of Aragon.
- 1520: King Henry VIII orders the installation of bowling lanes at Whitehall.
- 1522: Emperor Karel I of Spain names Hernando Cortez the new governor of the Territory of Mexico.
- 1582: Many Catholic countries switch to the Gregorian calendar, skip 10 days.
- 1655: The citizens of Lublin, Poland, massacre their Jewish citizen.
- 1815: Napoleon Bonaparte commenced his exile on the remote island of St. Helena.
- 1847: “Jane Eyre,” by Charlotte Bronte, underwent first publication in London on this date.
- 1858: The seventh and final debate between senatorial candidates Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas took place in Alton, Illinois.
- 1860: 11-year-old Grace Bedell of Westfield, New York, wrote a letter to presidential candidate Abraham Lincoln, suggesting he could improve his appearance if he grew a beard.
- 1866: The Great Fire of Quebec, Canada, claims 2,500 homes.
- 1880: 633 years after construction on the cathedral at Koln, Germany, construction is complete.
- 1883: The U.S. Supreme Court declares the Civil Rights Act of 1875 to be unconstitutional.
- 1892: The U.S. government announced that land in western Montana was now open to settlers. The government bought the land from the Crow Indians for $0.50 an acre.
- 1894: The French military command accuses Captain Alfred Dreyfus, a Jewish officer, to be guilty of espionage.
- 1914: President Woodrow Wilson signed the Clayton Antitrust Act into law on this date, which expanded on the Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890.
- 1917: Convicted of spying for the Germans during World War I, a French firing squad executed Dutch dancer, Mata Hari, outside of Paris. Meanwhile, in the 14th World Series, the Chicago White Sox beat the New York Giants 4 games to two.
- 1923: In the 20th World Series, the New York Yankees earn their first series win by beating the New York Giants, 4 games to two.
- 1924: President Calvin Coolidge declares the Statue of Liberty to be a national monument.
- 1925: In the 22nd World Series, the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Washington Senators, 4 games to three.
- 1928: The German dirigible Graf Zeppelin landed in Lakehurst, New Jersey, completing its first commercial flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1933: The Philadelphia Eagles play their first NFL game and lose 56-0 to the New York Giants.
- 1937: The Ernest Hemingway novel, “To have and to have not” hits publication.
- 1938: Future guitarist/vocalist with the funk-rock-jazz-soul band, the Ohio Players—Robert Ward—is born in the USA on this date.
- 1939: Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia dedicated New York Municipal Airport on this date; eventually, the city would rename the airport in honor of him.
- 1940: The German Luftwaffe bombs London, hitting the Waterloo Train Station and killing at least 400 British citizens.
- 1942: In Stalingrad, units of the German Sixth Army finally occupy the Soviet-controlled tractor factory, losing at least 3,000 soldiers in the fighting. Meanwhile, Don Stevenson, future drummer of the San Francisco acid rock band, Moby Grape, is born in Seattle.
- 1945: After convicting him of treason for working for the Nazis during World War II by being the leader of Vichy France, French authorities executed Pierre Laval.
- 1946: Nazi war criminal Hermann Goering fatally poisoned himself hours before he was to face the hangman. Meanwhile, in the 43rd World Series, the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Boston Red Sox 4 games to three.
- 1951: The classic sitcom, “I Love Lucy,” premiered on CBS with the episode, “The Girls want to go to the Nightclub.”
- 1953: “Teahouse of the August Moon” opened on Broadway on this date, the first of what would become 1,027 performances. Elsewhere, in Gary, Indiana, future member of the sensational Jackson Five- Tito Jackson (backing and lead vocals, rhythm guitar 1962-1989 / 2001 / 2012-present) – is born on this date.
- 1954: Hurricane Hazel made landfall on the Carolina coast as a Category 4 storm; national and global authorities blamed Hazel for some 1,000 deaths in the Caribbean, 95 in the U.S., and 81 in Canada.
- 1964: The Soviet Union’s news agency announced that the Politburo had removed Premier Nikita Khrushchev from power. Meanwhile, in the 61st World Series, the St. Louis Cardinals beat the New York Yankees 4 games to three at Busch Stadium. Next, songwriter Cole Porter, 73, died in Santa Monica, California. Finally, Britain’s Labour Party, led by Harold Wilson, returned to power in the general elections.
- 1966: President Lyndon Baines Johnson signed a bill on this date that created the Department of Transportation. Meanwhile, the U.S. National Register of Historic Places added Cahokia Mounds, Illinois, and the First Bank of the United States.
- 1969: Peace demonstrators staged protests across the United States declaring a ‘moratorium against the Vietnam War.”
- 1970: In the 67th World Series, the Baltimore Orioles beat the Cincinnati Reds 4 games to one. Meanwhile, Anwar Sadat becomes the president of Egypt.
- 1975: Iceland moves its international boundary from 50 to 200 miles.
- 1983: At the Beirut, Lebanon, airport, U.S. Marine sharpshooters take out five terrorist snipers.
- 1984: Congress passed the Freedom of Information Act.
- 1989: Wayne Gretzky passes Gordie Howe as the NHL’s all-time scorer. Elsewhere, South African officials released eight prominent political prisoners.
- 1990: Soviet President Mikhail S. Gorbachev wins the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1991: Clarence Thomas wins confirmation—after a grueling set of hearings—to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1993: Nelson Mandela and South African President F. W. De Klerk receive the Nobel Peace Prize for bringing peace to their troubled nation. Meanwhile, President Bill Clinton dispatched U.S. Navy warships to enforce trade sanctions that the United Nations imposed on the military thugs running Haiti.
- 1995: The Carolina Panthers win their first NFL game ever by beating the New York Jets, 26-15.
- 1997: British Royal Air Force pilot broke the land-speed record by driving a jet-powered car faster than the speed of sound. Meanwhile, NASA launched the Cassini-Huygens mission from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on this date. On January 14, 2005, the probe sent back pictures of Saturn’s moon Titan during and after landing.
- 2009: In China, six people receive death sentences due to their part in ethnic rioting that killed more than 200 people in the Xinjiang Province of western China.
- 2012: Amidst protests austerity, the Portuguese government announces details of its draft budget for 2013.
- 2013: Eleanor Catton wins the 2013 Man Booker Prize for her book, “The Luminaries” on this date.
- 2014: The Dow Jones Industrial Average suffers its second largest dip since September 2011, dropping 458 points before regaining much of the loss to close 173 points at just above 16,141.
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this challenging important work!
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR OCTOBER 15, 2018 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Don Stevenson, Moby Grape, The Ohio Players, Robert Ward, Jackson Five, Tito Jackson, Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Trapeze, Cory Booker, Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris, Mazie Hirono, Donald Trump, Brett Kavanaugh, Barack Obama, Christine Blasey Ford, Sex Crimes, 2018 Midterm Elections, 2020 Presidential Election, Democratic Party’s 2020 Presidential Nomination, Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings, 2020 Democrat Contenders,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2012-2018:
- 06-04-2012 M: Special Menus Index, Part LVII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part I—the Salad Chef Speaks: Tomato and Green Bell Pepper Salad, Tam O’Shanter Tortellini Salad, and Old-Fashioned Coleslaw—three Great Salads to get your Father’s Day Dinner off to a good Start” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-05-2012 T: Special Menus Index, Part LVIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part II—Appetizers Index: Crispy-fried Wontons, Steamed Asparagus with Lemon Buerre Blanc, and Steamed Artichokes—three awesome Appetizers designed to make Dad’s Day a True Delight” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-06-2012 W: Special Menus Index, Part LIX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part III—Side Dish Seminar, Part I—the Starches: Boston-style Baked Beans, Saffron Potatoes, and Piñon Nut Pilaf—three Good Ones with which to fire up Dad!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-07-2012 Th: Special Menus Index, Part LX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar, Part II—the Vegetables: Three-Squash Sauté, Grilled Vegetables, and Stuffed Zucchinis—the Best Vegetables Dad has ever seen or eaten—guaranteed!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-08-2012 F: Special Menus Index, Part LXI: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part V—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Lime Butter Steak ala Juan and Broiled Hawaiian Swordfish with Pineapple Salsa and Fish Juice—perfect for making Dad the happiest Guy on the Planet!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-09-2012 S: Special Menus Index, Part LXII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VI—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: High-top Coconut Cream Pie and Fresh Nectarine Betty—two amazing Desserts with which to bring Father’s Day to a Close” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-10-2012 Su: Special Menus Index, Part LXIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VII—Beverage Recipes Index: A Bunch of Delicious Mixed Drinks with which to excite Dad—Maui Mai Tai, Malibu Cove, Cannonball, Angel’s Delight, Cold Irish, and Jamaican Dust” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-21-2013 M: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XV: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with a Week of Spectacular Breakfast Entrees, Dishes, and Recipes—Pancakes and Waffles all Week Long!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-22-2013 T: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVI: Today’s Breakfast Recipe is one for French Toast—Texas Style—nothing but the Best!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-23-2013 W: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVII: Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Super-Delicious Pancake Dish Today by sharing an amazing Recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes, believe it or not, a Favorite in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-24-2013 Th: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVIII: Today, Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Great Recipe for making Buttermilk, Butterscotch Chip Pancakes—too Good to be True!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-25-2013 F: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XIX: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with another Superb French Toast Recipe—Itzi’s Orange French Toast—Super Orange and Super Good!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-26-2013 S: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XX: Chef Itzi mixes Things Up Today by presenting a Recipe for Buckwheat Hotcakes, an Old Favorite from Long Ago—Extremely Delicious and Beautiful to Boot!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2013 Su: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XXI: Chef Itzi ends the Week by presenting her Recipe for New York Cheesecake Pancakes—absolutely Delicious!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-19-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXXVIII: Chef Itzi starts a Weeklong Love-Fest by presenting her Favorite Desserts—today, it’s Strawberry Crisp Ala Mode—Wow!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-20-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XC: Chef Itzi starts continues her Weeklong Spectacular with Fruits by presenting the Readership her amazing Cherry Crisp with Whipped Cream!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-21-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCI: Where does she get this Stuff? Today, the Hawaiian Chef presents her Recipe for Fresh Blackberry Crisp—absolutely Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-22-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCII: Chef Itzi shows us another Wonderful Dessert today, her Multi-Berry Cobbler-Crisp—Stupendous!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-23-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIII: Chef Itzi gives us yet another Excellent Fruit Dessert, today’s is Blueberry Crisp a la Mode— ‘Tropical’ for Hawaiian Tastes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-24-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIV: Today, Chef Itzi tackles a Different Fruit—Fresh Rhubarb Crisp—Mouth-watering, Delicious, and Tantalizingly Tart!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-25-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: The Week comes to its Final Day and the Chef Does Not disappoint—she presents her Recipe for Bananas Foster, Simple, Sweet, and oh, so Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifteen: Itzi comes in and discusses her Hopes that the Seattle Seahawks will destroy the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII and then defends President Obama and his Allies in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-28-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixteen: Chef Itzi discusses the President’s Remarks on Skin Color being a Reason for his Personal Likeability and discusses the Collapse of Hawaii’s Obamacare Plan, the Hawaii Healthcare Connector!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-29-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventeen: The Chef wants to limit the Amount of Time people can run for Office, hammers both Hillary and Christie, and begins presenting Alternative Candidates for 2016—be Here or be Nowhere!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-30-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eighteen: Itzi discusses the overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy, how one Day she hopes it will be a Kingdom once again, then launches into the Republicans while suggesting Mayor Michael Bloomberg might Challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Party’s Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-31-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nineteen: Chef Itzi begins a Hard Look at other Democrat Challengers to Hillary Clinton in 2016—she is DEFINITELY NOT a Sure Thing so don’t Count on her to be there in November of that Year!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-01-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty: Today, Chef Nakamura goes after the many Opponents of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party and in doing so pulls NO Punches—we have to Beat the Haters this November or the Country is Lost!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-02-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-One: While she won’t be here to see the Outcome of Super Bowl XLVIII, Itzi hopes the Seattle Seahawks will win and then finishes her Excellent Defense of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-30-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Nine: Itzi begins an Abbreviated Week due to a Recent Surgery and shares her Newfound Love of the Showtime Channel’s Comedy, ‘Weeds,’ starring Mary-Louise Parker—we should legalize ALL Drugs!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-01-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy: another Recovery Day for Chef Itzi so she continues with Political Cartoons and discussing her Native Maui County and sharing the Joys of Wailuku and Happy Valley with the Readership” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-02-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-One: still recovering from her Hysterectomy, Chef Itzi urges ALL Democrats to come to the Defense of President Obama and to Note that the GOP is bent on destroying the First Non-White President; then, it’s MORE Political Cartoons!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-03-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Two: Chef Itzi comments on the World Cup, Hooliganism, how she would love to see the United States beat the Crap out of Iran and then some More Political Cartoons for Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-04-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Three: Chef Itzi disagrees with the Democrat Party on ONE Major Issue—Illegal Immigration—STOP THE FLOOD OF ILLEGAL ALIENS NOW, PRESIDENT OBAMA, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-05-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Four: Chef Itzi cuts to the Chase and goes straight to the Political Cartoons on this Three-Day, Fourth-of-July Weekend—please join her and come along for the Ride!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-06-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Five: Chef Itzi concludes the Week by discussing her Family, her Health, her Kids, her Dogs, then presents the Final Political Cartoons of the Week while urging ALL Women to use the Benefits the Affordable Care Act has given them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-01-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Two: Itzi brings up the Notion of forming a Grand Bargain with the World’s Civilized Nations for the Purposes of destroying NOT only ISIS but also other problematic Terrorist Groups, Part I” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-02-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Three: Itzi continues her Discussion of her Grand Bargain Concept, one in which, the World’s Civilized Nations join to eradicate Terrorist Groups, Part II” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-03-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Four: Chef Itzi begins outlining her Grand Bargain Scheme by which, the Industrial Nations of the World come together to protect their varied ways of Life by defeating all of the Terrorist Threats Jointly, Part III” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-04-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi continues promoting her Grand Bargain by discussing the Fabled Alliance that saved the World during World War II and how we can keep ours from splintering apart when our Endeavor ends, Part IV” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-05-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Six: Chef Itzi discusses the Fact that President Obama called ISIS the ‘JV al-Qaida Squad,’ which simply is NOT True—these People are EVIL and need the Civilized Peoples of the World to destroy them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-06-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Seven: This is the Century Marker for the First World War and now, we are closer to a NEW World War if we do not do something about the Terrorists threatening to destroy everything for which, the Civilized Nations of the World have worked!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-07-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Eight: Itzi’s Final Day comes, and she concludes her Discussion of the ‘Grand Bargain,’ September 11’s 13th Anniversary, and the Danger in which, the Nation now is” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-27-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLV: Itzi opens the Week by continuing the Discussion started by her Colleague, Cheryl la Tigre on what matters to the Democrat Party as well as the Problems America faces both at Home and around the World” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-28-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVI: A Growing Number of Hawaiian Leaders believe decriminalizing Marijuana in the Aloha State would be beneficial for EVERYONE—what the Heck have these Lawmakers been smoking?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-29-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVII: Itzi moves into Global Politics and the War on Terror, something Near and Dear to her Heart, the Defense of the Western World and the defeat of Militant Islam PLUS getting Hillary into the White House” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-30-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVIII: Politics fall by the wayside today as Chef Itzi discusses Time and Distance in the Hawaiian Islands, the Best Time to Visit, Hurricane Iniki, and the
Winter Months” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-01-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLIX: could it be that swirling Backroom Politics are going to deny the Presidential Nomination of the Democrat Party to Hillary Clinton-AGAIN?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-02-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDL: Itzi picks up the Sword of the Democrat Party and demands of the Readership, ‘are we going to let the GOP Terrorists drive Hillary Clinton out of the Race or are we going to go out there and kick some Republican Ass?’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-03-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLI: Itzi ends the Week discussing the alarming increase in ‘Police Brutality’ across the Mainland as well as the desecration of the Memorial to Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri; the Mainland is afire” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-15-2016 M: “The People of Hawaii think that Senator Bernie Sanders is the Better Choice to lead the Nation in 2017 because he is in Tune with the People of the 50th State—do YOU support him?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVI
- 02-16-2016 T: “President Obama has Numerous Excellent Judicial Choices he can send to Mitch McConnell and the Senate; the Question is, will the Senate Majority Leader do his utmost to thwart the wishes of the American People?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVII
- 02-17-2016 W: “Little do the Republicans know but Donald Trump is OUR Secret Weapon, one Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wound up and sent out to do Havoc among the GOP Ranks and to throw the Election to One of Ours” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVIII
- 02-18-2016 Th: “The Republicans should give President Obama his Supreme Court Nominee; I mean, what do they have to Fear? The Democrats have never STOPPED any GOP Nominees, merely considered their Backgrounds” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXIX
- 02-19-2016 F: “The Dispute between the Pope and Donald Trump appalls me, but I also believe that we have a Right to defend our Borders and to prevent Hordes of Criminal Illegal Aliens from flooding our Country” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXX
- 02-20-2016 S: “Election Politics have surpassed the NFL as the Nation’s New Favorite Sport thanks to the Rough-and-Tumble-Style of Politics we now practice in the Nation and today is a BIG Day for BOTH Parties” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXI
- 02-21-2016 Su: “Election Results in: Donald Trump won South Carolina and Hillary Clinton barely won in Nevada, which is WHY I do not trust Results from Caucus States, ONLY Primary States” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXII
- 08-15-2016 M: “Although I was 100-percent behind Bernie, I must support Hillary; however, if Hillary goes down thanks to her Emails, then have NO Fear—Donald Trump is the Secret Weapon of the DNC” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVI
- 08-16-2016 T: “Although Trump is the ‘Secret Weapon’ of the Democratic Party, we must make sure come November that the Verbally Pugilistic Pug comes nowhere near the White House so urge EVERYONE you know to vote for Hillary” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVII
- 08-17-2016 W: “If the Democratic Party wants to win in November, Hillary has to stop with the screeching and we must become the Party of the Mainstream and not one inhabiting the Fringes and going against Law Enforcement” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVIII
- 08-18-2016 Th: “After watching Donald Trump’s Tuesday Night Speech and his outreach to Black Americans, we might be on the Outside looking in if he can continue doing what he’s doing NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXIX
- 08-19-2016 F: “Hillary Clinton was NOT my First Choice but since she is ‘it,’ we have no choice but to support her; however, I fear the ‘October Surprise’ heading our way is going to be Worse than Hurricane Iniki was” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXX
- 08-20-2016 S: “When I heard that the Story told by Four U.S. Swimmers to the Authorities in Brazil was a Hoax, I immediately thought that maybe they were covering up for having taken a ‘Walk on the Wild Side’ at a Gay Bar in Rio” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXI
- 08-21-2016 Su: “While NOT Proud to say it, Hawaii is not what it once was, thanks to the Flood of Folks coming here from the Mainland as well as the Tidal Wave of ‘Immigrants and Refugees’ from the Third World—GONE is the Aloha Spirit!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXII
- 05-01-2017 M: “High-Capacity Rail in Honolulu is as popular here as is the high-speed rail boondoggle in California—there has to be better ways to pay for it than to slash programs to provide social services to the homeless” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXX
- 05-02-2017 T: “Thanks to rising GOP anger, the Democrats will regain control of both the House and Senate in November 2018—I cannot wait!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXI
- 05-03-2017 W: “Compared to the mainland, Hawaii is a paradise in which, we have low violent crime rates, low drunken driver arrests, and common-sense gun control laws” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXII
- 05-04-2017 Th: “Donald Trump ran solely to enrich himself and his family through nepotism and favoritism rather than out of a deep love of country—therefore we will remove him in January 2019 through impeachment” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIII
- 05-05-2017 F: “Can we begrudge former President Obama making the big bucks by giving speeches to Wall Street banks? No, of course not, but I would like it if he could keep it on the ‘down-low’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIV
- 05-06-2017 S: “Why does FBI Director James Comey despise Hillary Clinton so much? On Wednesday, he shoveled yet more dirt atop the woman’s political grave, enough is enough” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXV
- 05-07-2017 Su: “I do not know about you but NBC’s ‘The Voice’ has reached the end of the line and unless they return to airing once a year, changing some of the judges, and finding exceptional talent, it is a waste of airspace” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLIX
- 10-16-2017 M: “If Democrats play our cards right, we will regain the House and Senate in 2018 and then the White House in 2020 making Donald Trump a one-term president, if that” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXV
- 10-17-2017 T: “Deviates such as Harvey Weinstein and Anthony Weiner erase our ability to go after the Pervert-in-Chief in the White House, Donald John Trump—why did it take so long?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVI
- 10-18-2017 W: “While fixing or replacing Obamacare might be a GOOD thing, we must remain vigilant to see how Trump, the GOP, and their donors will find a way to enrich themselves at our expense in the process” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVII
- 10-19-2017 Th: “Although it pains me to say it, the Democrat Party is the sanctuary of lechers, perverts, child molesters, and scumbags—shame on us!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVIII
- 10-20-2017 F: “If the Democrat Party has any intention of remaining a viable political party in the USA, we must listen to Linda Sanchez of California and begin moving the fossils to the nearest congressional retirement home” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIX
- 10-21-2017 S: “I’m sorry, the women claiming Harvey Weinstein is a pig although correct in what they say also bear some of the blame—what has the Women’s Movement been all about if NOT fighting injustice no matter the cost” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXL
- 10-22-2017 Su: “How about an NFL owner giving Tim Tebow or Ray Rice a job before bringing in Colin Kaepernick, a man p-whipped by his Muslim girlfriend, Nessa Diab?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLI
- 04-23-2018 M: “We Democrats must accept the fact that we will lose an occasional presidential election but what we cannot do is to contest them the way we are doing now: a lawsuit, REALLY?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVIII
- 04-24-2018 T: “Antiquated and unnecessary, BOTH the Second Amendment AND the National Rifle Association need to go” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIX
- 04-25-2018 W: “Democrats can win in November but if James Comey and Hillary Clinton continue their domination of the news cycle, we will lose seats instead of gaining them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXX
- 04-26-2018 Th: “The unholy triumvirate of Donald Trump, John Bolton, and Mike Pompeo instills fear in me every day- can we make it to Election Day without disappearing in a nuclear nightmare?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXI
- 04-27-2018 F: “Following Democratic Election Day 2018 victories, Donald Trump will be our bitch, impeached and on the way to federal prison—for life” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXII
- 04-28-2018 S: “What goes around comes around, folks; let us hope when we win the White House, the GOP does not do to us what we have been doing to them- screwing them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIII
- 04-29-2018 Su: “Although you might not want to hear this, the women drugged and raped by Bill Cosby had some responsibility for what happened to them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIV
- 10-15-2018 M: “Thanks to Democratic submission on the Senate Judiciary Committee, a man accused of sex crimes now sits on the Supreme Court- what is happening to our country?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIII
- 10-16-2018 T:
- 10-17-2018 W:
- 10-18-2018 Th:
- 10-19-2018 F:
- 10-20-2018 S:
- 10-21-2018 Su:
THE AICP-END BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2015-2018:
- 04-29-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi becomes the Third Blogger to cross over from the Main Blog to share her Thoughts, Views, Ideas, and Memories of the World’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIV
- 02-17-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive today, we suspect she would be firmly set in the Camp of Donald Trump because he is a Manly Man, Successful, and wants to stomp out we Democrats—Yikes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXV
- 08-17-2016 W: “While we marvel at the Marketing Strategy of Thomas Kinkaid, ONLY Beverly Carrick had the Vision and the Talent to bestow Visual Orgasms on her Viewers, which is Why we rank her among the Top 10 Greatest Artists of ALL Time” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CX
- 05-03-2017 W: “We do indeed welcome art counterfeiters from around the world to share with us examples of your Beverly Carrick copies, so we can rate them side-by-side” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVII
- 10-18-2017 W: “In the works of Hawaiian artist Jeff Michael Wilkie, one can see the influence of Beverly Carrick but also the spark of true genius in his seascapes, too” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXI
- 04-25-2018 W: “Were it not for the constant manipulations by our host, Google Blogger, we would be well over a million views at BOTH blogs by now” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVIII
- 10-17-2018 W:
MONDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2018
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,