TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 99
216. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, AUGUST 04, 2022:
U.S. Coast Guard Birthday / Barack Hussein Obama Day (Illinois) / Primary Election Day in Tennessee
President Barack Hussein Obama; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Johnson; U.S. Agricultural Secretary Ezra Taft Benson; U.S. Interior Secretary Jacob D. Cox; U.S. Secretary of State Frederick Theodore Frelinghuysen; U.S. Treasury Secretary W. Michael Blumenthal; Heavyweight boxing contender Gerry Cooney; Country Joe and the Fish featuring David Cohen, the Doors featuring Jim Morrison, Hawkwind featuring Jonathan Darbyshire (aka Mr. Dibs), the Jeff Beck Group featuring Max Middleton, Led Zeppelin featuring Robert Plant, Ricky Nelson, and Spirit featuring John Locke:
- 1347 Friday: English troops conquer Ft. Calais, at Calais, France.
- 1521 Thursday: In Rome, future 228th Roman Catholic Pope Urban VII is born Giovanni Battista Castagno. He would become pontiff on September 15, 1590, and 12 days later, would end his reign.
- 1666 Wednesday: A hurricane hits the Caribbean islands of Martinique, Guadeloupe, and St. Christopher resulting in thousands of deaths.
- 1735 Thursday: A jury found John Peter Zenger of the York Weekly Journal not guilty of committing seditious libel against the colonial governor of New York, William Cosby.
- 1753 Saturday: George Washington becomes a master Mason.
- 1760 Monday: At the Battle of Leibnitz, the Prussian army devastates both the Austrian and Russian armies.
- 1790 Wednesday: The U.S. Coast Guard had its beginnings as the Revenue Cutter Service.
- 1792 Saturday: English romantic poet Percy Bysshe Shelley was born at Field Place near Horsham, England.
- 1817 Monday: In Millstone, N.J., future 29th U.S. Secretary of State Frederick Theodore Frelinghuysen is born. First a Whig and then a Republican, he would serve under President Chester A. Arthur from December 19, 1881, to March 06, 1885.
- 1821 Saturday: The Saturday Evening Post hits the newsstands for the first time as a weekly newspaper.
- 1830 Wednesday: On this date, the builders laid out the plans for the city of Chicago.
- 1834 Monday: In New York City, the 14th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Johnson, died on this date. President Thomas Jefferson nominated Federalist Johnson to fill the seat of Associate Justice Alfred Moore, Federalist. Johnson served from May 07, 1804, to August 04, 1834.
- 1862 Monday: The U.S. government collects its first income tax.
- 1892 Thursday: Andrew and Abbey Borden were axed to death in their home in Fall River, Massachusetts. Lizzie Borden, Andrew’s daughter from a previous marriage was accused of the killings but was later acquitted at trial.
- 1899 Friday: In Whitney, Idaho, future 15th U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Ezra Taft Benson is born. A future Republican, Secretary Benson would serve under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from January 21, 1953, to January 20, 1961.
- 1900 Saturday: The former 10th U.S. Interior Secretary Jacob D. Cox died at age 71. A Republican, he served under President Ulysses S. Grant from March 05, 1869, to October 31, 1870.
- 1903 Tuesday: The reign of the 257th Roman Catholic Pope St. Pius X begins on this date. As the Vicar of Christ, Pius X would serve from today until August 20, 1914.
- 1914 Tuesday: The United States declares neutrality during World War I. Germany declares war on Belgium. Meanwhile, Great Britain declares war on Germany during the opening days of World War I.
- 1916 Friday: The United States reached agreement with Denmark to purchase the Danish Virgin Islands for $25 million.
- 1922 Friday: AT&T and Bell Systems recognized the death of Alexander Graham Bell two days earlier by shutting down all its switchboards and switching stations.
- 1927 Thursday: The Peace Bridge between the United States and Canada opens.
- 1934 Saturday: Mel Ott became the first major league baseball player to score six runs in a single game.
- 1936 Tuesday: Jesse Owens of the U.S. won the second of his four gold medals at the Berlin Olympics as he prevailed in the long jump over German Luz Long, who was the first to congratulate him.
- 1942 Tuesday: David Bennett Cohen, the original keyboardist with the San Francisco rock band, Country Joe & the Fish[i], was born on this date in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- 1943 Wednesday: Russian army units reach the outskirts of Orel, which the Germans fired up the previous day.
- 1944 Friday: Fifteen-year-old diarist, Anne Frank, was arrested with her sister, parents, and four others by the Gestapo after hiding for two years inside a building in Amsterdam. She died the following year at Bergen-Belsen.
- 1946 Sunday: Future famed keyboardist Max Middleton, who would play with the Jeff Beck Group[ii] among others, is born on this date in Amersham, U.K. He would also perform with Hummingbird[iii] and Snowy White and the White Flames.
- 1955 Thursday: President Dwight D. Eisenhower authorizes $46 million for the construction of the CIA headquarters.
- 1956 Saturday: In Manhattan, N.Y., future heavyweight boxing contender Gerry Cooney is born. He would go on to fight some of the boxing world’s biggest names and in so doing would amass a record of 31 fights, 28 wins (24 by KO), and 3 losses.
- 1958 Monday: Billboard Magazine introduced its “Hot 100” chart, which were part popularity and a barometer of the movement of potential hits. The first No. 1 song was “Poor Little Fool” by Ricky Nelson[iv].
- 1961 Friday: Future 44th President of the United States—Democrat Barack Obama—is born on this date, some say in Kenya.
- 1964 Tuesday: The bodies of missing civil rights workers Michael Schwerner, Andrew Goodman, and James Chaney were found buried in an earthen dam in Mississippi. Meanwhile, future multi-instrumentalist with the British space-rock band, Hawkwind[v], Jonathan Darbyshire aka “Mr. Dibs” is born in England on this date.
- 1970 Tuesday: Jim Morrison of the Doors[vi] undergoes arrest for public intoxication.
- 1972 Friday: Arthur Bremer was convicted and sentenced in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, to 63 years in prison for his attempt on the life of Alabama Governor George C. Wallace; however, the sentence was later reduced to 53 years. The authorities released the man from prison in 2007.
- 1975 Monday: While driving on the Greek island of Rhodes, Led Zeppelin[vii] vocalist, Robert Plant, suffers a near-fatal auto accident. Elsewhere, the Swedish pop group ABBA [viii] began recording their hit single, “Dancing Queen” at Glen Studio outside Stockholm. A year later, it hit radio stations around the world.
- 1977 Thursday: President Jimmy Carter signed a measure establishing the Department of Energy.
- 1979 Saturday: W. Michael Blumenthal- the 64th U.S. secretary of the Treasury- left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Jimmy Carter from January 23, 1977, until today.
- 1983 Thursday: New York Yankee outfielder Dave Winfield threw a baseball during warm-ups and accidentally killed a seagull. After the game—wait for it! —Toronto police arrested the slugger for “causing unnecessary suffering to an animal.” What the F**K is wrong with Canada? It was a frigging accident!
- 1984 Saturday: In the Los Angeles Summer Olympics Games, American track and field athlete Carl Lewis won a gold medal. Elsewhere, the nation of Upper Volta becomes the new nation of Burkina Faso in Africa, which is their national day.
- 1985 Sunday: Rod Carew got his 3,000th major league hit on this date.
- 1987 Tuesday: The Federal Communications Commission voted to abolish the Fairness Doctrine, which required radio and television stations to present balanced coverage of controversial issues.
- 1988 Thursday: The U.S. Congress votes to authorize $20,000 for each Japanese citizen interned during World War II.
- 1989 Friday: Iranian President Hashemi Rafsanjani offered to assist in ending the hostage crisis in Lebanon.
- 1990 Saturday: The European community votes to boycott Iraq for invading Kuwait.
- 1991 Sunday: The Greek luxury liner Oceanos sank in heavy seas off South Africa’s southeast coast; all the passengers and crewmembers survived.
- 1993 Wednesday: A federal judge sentenced Los Angeles police officers Stacy Koon and Laurence Powell to 2.5 years in prison for violating Rodney King’s civil rights.
- 1994 Thursday: Yugoslavia withdrew its support for Bosnian Serbs. It then sealed the border between its nation and Serb-held Bosnia.
- 1996 Sunday: Josia Thugwane won a gold medal after finishing first in the marathon. He became the first black South African to win a gold medal in the Olympics.
- 1997 Monday: Jeanne Calment, at age 122, the world’s oldest person, died at a retirement home in Arles, France.
- 2004 Wednesday: Former teacher Mary kay Letourneau, convicted of having sex with a sixth-grade pupil, was released from a Washington state prison after 7.5 years behind bars.
- 2006 Friday: Rock keyboardist John Locke, original founding member of the L.A.-area rock band, Spirit, died of ill health.
- 2007 Saturday: NASA launched its Phoenix spacecraft today and its mission was a space exploration of the planet Mars. The Phoenix lander descended on Mars on May 25, 2008.
- 2008 Monday: Robert Novak- famed American journalist with a 45-year career- announces his retirement after the discovery of a brain tumor. According to CBS News, he also played in a part in the CIA leak scandal that seems to be enveloping a variety of people.
- 2009 Tuesday: North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il pardoned two American journalists whom the North Koreans had arrested earlier in the year for illegally crossing into their wonderful country. He did this because former President Bill Clinton arrived on scene on behalf of the Obama administration to secure their release from their hellish captivity.
- 2010 Wednesday: Officials estimate that 28,000 people have died from Mexican drug violence since December 2006. One might question as to WHY the United Nations has not requested troops from across the world to go into that godforsaken country and eliminate the narcoterrorists?
- 2011 Thursday: With the United States falling deeper and deeper into debt, the Dow Jones Industrial Average falls by 4-percent as do other stock markets- to varying degrees- around the world. Meanwhile, a federal judge rules that former U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld can be sued by a U.S. veteran who claims that while he was serving in Iraq, he was imprisoned and tortured by his own people.
- 2012 Saturday: Great Britain has their greatest success in one day at the Olympics since 1908, winning six gold medals and a silver on Day 8 of the 2012 Summer Olympics. Meanwhile, Pyongyang announces that the floods that have devastated parts of the country have claimed the lives of 169 of its citizens while another 400 are missing and presumed dead.
- 2013 Sunday: Britain, France, and Germany close their embassies in Yemen; Canada closes its embassy in Bangladesh; and the U.S. closes 28 embassies in the Middle East and North America due to intelligence of impending al-Qaida attacks. Time to track this human garbage down and begin eliminating them in droves.
- 2014 Monday: Medical worker Nancy Writebol, the second of two Americans to contract the Ebola virus in Liberia, joins Dr. Kent Brantley at Emory University Hospital for treatment; both patients are receiving an experimental drug that scientists have not tested yet on humans. Elsewhere, Israel and Hamas enter into a 72-hour ceasefire, one brokered by Egypt. Of course the Hamas trash will violate it.
- 2015 Tuesday: Following the questionable death of Zimbabwe’s beloved Cecil the Lion, Delta Airlines announces it will NO longer transport animal trophies, something they once did if hunters attained the trophies legally. Elsewhere, United Arab Emirates troops with tanks and artillery arrive in the Yemeni port city of Aden to take up the fight with their Saudi allies against the Iranian-backed Houthi scumbags.
- 2016 Thursday: CBS News reports that candidate Donald Trump’s behavior on the campaign trail has been ‘so bizarre’ that many are left to wonder if he is a plant by the Hillary campaign or a secret agent in the employ of Russia. What a load of bogus BS. This supports the proven theory that the Deep State, the Democratic Party, and their Fake News allies are in cahoots not only to push haggard Hillary into the White House but to bamboozle the American people into believing their phony propaganda. We shall see who wins in November.
- 2017 Friday: German supermarket Aldi pulls all shell eggs from the Netherlands from its shelves after the discovery of the chemical- fipronil- is found in them. Pest control companies use fipronil to kill insects so WTF? Elsewhere, in a federal court in Brooklyn, New York, former boy wonder pharmaceutical CEO Martin Shkreli- a loser who jacked up the price of a generic drug to the point no one could afford it- undergoes conviction on three counts of securities fraud.
- 2018 Saturday: In what many believe to be a setup, Venezuelan thug President Nicolas Maduro survives an assassination attempt, carried out by a drone while the communist POS was at a military review. The event was captured on live TV. Even better, the former bus-driving thug Maduro blames the assassination attempt on Venezuelan exiles hiding in neighboring Colombia and on their handlers as well as the Venezuelan ‘mafia’ supposedly living in Florida. Dude, STFU.
- 2019 Sunday: The Central Bank of China devalues its currency below the normal 7-1 ratio with the U.S. dollar for the first time in more than a decade, due in part to the trade tariffs President Donald J. Trump is using to force the communists to the bargaining table and trade talks. Meanwhile, in what many believe to be a terrorist attack conducted by ISIS, a car bomb explodes in Cairo, Egypt, killing 20 and injuring another 47 people. Scumbags. Elsewhere, Connor Bettis- a POS with a gun- hits the bar district in Dayton, Ohio, and kills 9 people and wounds another 27 before law enforcement arrives on scene and shoots the punk dead.
- 2020 Tuesday: In Beirut, Lebanon, a tremendous blast felt as far as Cyprus, rips part of the port apart, killing between 75-100 people and injuring another 2,700-3,500. Speculation abounds with the Lebanese claiming it was a storage site for firecrackers (yeah, right) but we suspect the site was warehousing Iranian munitions bound for Hamas to use against Israel so either the Mossad took care of the problem, or the mullah-loving Iranians and their Hamas allies are too flipping stupid to be around large caches of explosives. Self-detonation (or so we suspect- morons!). Wow.
- 2020 Tuesday A: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- here are today’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 18,380,616 confirmed cases, UP by 241,178 cases, 691,740 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,167 deaths, and 10,973,850 confirmed recoveries, UP by 220,035 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 4,834,460 confirmed cases, UP by 56,909 new cases, 158,728 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,208 new deaths, and 2,357,033 confirmed recoveries, UP by 38,264 new recoveries. We believe if the authorities would share the TRUE percentages of deaths per number of those with the disease- instead of making everyone who might have the Wuhan Flu in their system but did not cause their deaths- known, there would be LESS fear.
- 2020 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 519,427 confirmed cases, 9,501 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 2,448 confirmed cases, 26 confirmed deaths, and 1,315 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 58,715 confirmed cases, 1,600 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, the Empire State: 417,589 confirmed number of cases, 35,719 confirmed number of deaths, and like most other Blue States, NO number of confirmed number of recoveries. Wake up, Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo! Give us the honest numbers you fetid piece of sewer scum, especially of the senior citizens you have killed. Shame on you.
- 2020 Tuesday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 26,828.47, UP 164.07 points (+0.62%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,841.17, UP 38.37 points (+0.35%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,306.51, UP 11.90 points (+0.36%). The price of GOLD is $2,040.70 per troy oz., +19.00 (+0.94%) while the price of SILVER is $26.22 per troy ounce, +0.187 (+0.72%). The price of PLATINUM is $958.50 per troy oz, +3.30 (+0.35%) while the price of COPPER is $2.90 per pound, +0.0085 (+0.29%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $41.55 per barrel, -0.15 (-0.36%). As for currency, one U.S. dollar = 6.97 communist Chinese yuan. By contrast, one U.S. dollar = 0.85 euros. Communist China manipulates its currency.
- 2020 Tuesday D: Dr. Oxiris Barbot, New York City health commissioner, sent a letter to moron Mayor Bill Di Blasio, calling it quits over the tremendous mishandling of the COVID-19 Chinese Virus. We must remember that Mayor Di Blasio and Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo colluded together to send patients infected with the Wuhan Flu into rest homes where vulnerable people died sans the presence of any loved ones present. We can smell massive lawsuits against Di Blasio and Cuomo brewing on the horizon, like the police officers they wish to destroy, they should enjoy NO qualified immunity for their criminal mistakes. Elsewhere, General Charles Brown took the oath of office in the White House which made him the new chief of staff of the U.S. Air Force, the first black American to hold the post. Congratulations!
- 2020 Tuesday E: One teacher’s union after another around the country are making demands before they will return that range from soaking the wealthy, adopting the Green New Deal, abolishing the police, equipping every home with a computer and Internet access, and loads of other stupidity. Friendly state education authorities are trying to shut down private schools, charter schools, you name it, they are doing whatever they can to close it. President Trump: do what President Ronald Reagan did with the striking air traffic controllers- FIRE THEM and REPLACE THEM. On August 05, 1981, he fired 11,359 of the scumbags. Other Americans will take these jobs.
- 2021 Wednesday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 200,907,364 confirmed cases, +660,570, 4,268,702 confirmed deaths, +9,788 and 180,887,601 confirmed recoveries, +375,059. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 36,159,774 confirmed cases, UP 101,353 from yesterday’s reporting, 631,256 confirmed deaths, UP 759, [ix] and 29,783,667 confirmed recoveries, UP 24,537. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [x]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 312,814 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 91,264 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,003,013 confirmed cases, 64,622 confirmed deaths, and 2,110,935 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,703,998 confirmed cases, 39,319 confirmed deaths, and 2,297,664 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 43,962 confirmed cases, 538 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 484,806 confirmed cases, 6,186 confirmed deaths, and 231,241 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Alabama: they have 592,417 confirmed cases, 11,542 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. [xi]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 885,766 confirmed cases, 6,503 confirmed deaths, and 854,995 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Laos,[xii] 168th country on the list: 7,305 cases of the virus, 7 confirmed deaths and 3,804 confirmed recoveries. [xiii]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,792.67, DOWN 323.73 points (-0.92%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,780.53, UP 19.24 points (+0.13%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,402.66, DOWN -20.49 points (-0.46%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $68.10 per barrel, -0.05 (-0.07%). The price of GOLD is $1,814.50 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%) while the price of SILVER is $25.41 per troy ounce, -0.05 (-0.20%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,018.10 per troy oz, -3.10 (-0.30%) while the price of COPPER is $4.33 per pound, 0.00 (-0.01%). [xiv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,646.53 per troy oz, +1.70 (+0.06%). [xv] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., +100.00 (+0.53%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $780,000.00 per CNY/T, -10,000.00 (-1.27%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,563.50 per USD/T, -24.65 (-0.95%). [xvi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.97. In Lao Kip, one greenback equals 9,550.00 and in Latvian Lats, a buck equal 0.604 and in Lebanese Pound, one dollar equals 1,505.50 of theirs. [xvii]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.387 per gallon, $3.025 in Florida, $4.085 in Hawaii, and $3.865 in Washington state. [xviii] Let’s look at one other location- Maine: $3.128. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Cayman Islands: $4.929 per U.S. Gallon. [xix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,602,871,192,916 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS. [xx] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Sweden, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Australia with $40 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Here’s the ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris’ daily ticker: Border czar for 134 days and 40 days since her one and only visit to the southern border. Next, One America News shared the latest figures on the illegal alien tidal wave overwhelming the country today. Here we go: (1) Cost this day alone: $533,587,136. Next, (2) here is the cost for caring for all these illegal aliens this year: $236,150,079,488. Next, (3) Here is the estimate of the numbers of illegals who have poured across the U.S.-Mexico border just this year: 2,420,349. Fourth and final, here is the CONSERVATIVE estimate of illegal aliens roaming the U.S.: 36,420,348. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). Note- the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day predicted as far back as 2009 when our original blogsite got underway that the numbers back then were between 35-50 million illegal aliens. Now, we believe that number to be closer to 75-100 million. A person cannot walk into a hardware store, go into a liquor store, dine at an outdoor restaurant without illegals running up and begging for food. This must stop and it’s going to stop extremely soon…
- 2021 Wednesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– A federal judge blocks Governor Greg Abbott’s executive order prohibiting the transport of illegal aliens across the Lone Star State by anyone other than federal authorities. The Texas Republican governor, however, is fighting back against this blatant overreach of power. Elsewhere, slobbering Joe Biden continues blaming Texas and Florida for increasing the numbers of Chi-Vi cases. ‘America’s Governor’ Ron DeSantis, R-FL, fired back at the counterfeit president, slamming him for allowing in millions of illegal aliens many of whom are infected with COVID-19 by telling him to ‘do your job and leave us alone.’ Man, the applause was tremendous. Meanwhile, we have more numbers for the illegal alien invasion for the month of July: the Border Patrol caught 203,865 illegals, at least 37,252 were able to evade capture, 78 died, another 7,867 were guilty of NO violation, which leaves an outstanding number of 1,079 illegals. Again, this is all a conservative estimate as the so-called ‘got-away folks’ are far higher than the numbers shown here.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Pakistan announced today that it has completed approximately 90-percent of the border wall with Afghanistan. They don’t want Afghan refugees pouring into their country any more than Europeans want more Muslims, or the United States want more human refuse from around the world. Good for them. Elsewhere, Hezbollah scumbags fired some rockets into northern Israel today which led to the Israelis conducting artillery barrages on known jihadist sites in Lebanon.
- 2021 Wednesday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci is predicting that within a few weeks, there will be ‘200,000 cases of the Chi-Vi daily in the United States.’ (Note- this is all you need to know that the border must be closed and that every single illegal alien is rounded up, imprisoned, and then deported ASAP). Meanwhile, Dr. Ashish Jha told Newsmax today that the NIH director Dr. Francis Collins was right to walk back mask comments. The good doctor was saying stupid stuff like parents should wear masks at home around their children. Enough already.
- 2021 Wednesday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– The World Health Organization is calling for a moratorium on COVID-19 booster shots. Oh, really? Meanwhile, the Chi-Coms continue their bitching and whining over the recent GOP COVID-19 origins report that placed the blame squarely on the Chi-Coms for infecting the entire world with their Frankenstein-like lab-created Wuhan Bat Flu Virus. Elsewhere, the Centers for Disease Control yesterday bowed to Democratic-Socialist pressure and re-enacted a moratorium on evictions, something they lack the power to do. Doubts continue to build as to the legality of such an order by an entity with no power in this area. Look, folks, this is what the Democrats love- they love rules and regulations, none of them backed up by laws. This is how they punish people, how they persecute people, and how they crush people. This is bullshit and we would suggest that landlords pay NO attention to this order.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Political News I– Democratic Party leadership in the House is urging their wavering members to run as “Biden Democrats” or risk losing the majority in 2022. Meanwhile, Senator Kevin Cramer, R-ND, has introduced a bill (that will go nowhere) that says ‘if a state mandates COVID-19 vaccine passports, it also must mandate VOTER ID.’ That bill is going nowhere. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump is correct when he blasts the House Democrats for their ongoing crusade to get a hold of his tax returns. Good for you.
- 2021 Wednesday L: Political News II– A new poll says that more than half of California’s Hispanic population wants the recall against Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom to succeed and like everyone else, the Latinos are members of all parties. Meanwhile, Senator James Lankford, R-OK, says that ‘our grandchildren will suffer repaying Joe Biden’s massive debt.’ Amen. In other political news, ‘America’s Mayor’ Rudy Giuliani says that ‘Cuomo may be guilty, but he does deserve due process.’ Elsewhere, Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA 22nd CD, is suing MSNBC’s Rachel “Mudslinger” Maddow for libel. We hope you win, congressman.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Political News III– In other political news, a new poll says that almost everyone is against partisan gerrymandering. Next, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnel, RINO-KY, has outlined demands for future spending bills. Mitch, you don’t have any power. Meanwhile, Joe Biden plans to shift arms export sales based on human rights concerns. Looks like Saudi Arabia is not going to get its weapons.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Economic News– Last month, everyone was celebrating how many NEW private sector jobs Joe Biden was going to create and then whoops-a-daisy, bad economic news. Last month, the Biden regime created ONLY 330,000 jobs- many of them no more than hamburger-flipper or taco-stuffer jobs- rather than the highly predicted number of 653,000 new jobs. Growth in U.S. services sector hits a record high in July. Elsewhere, President Donald J. Trump economic adviser Peter Navarro says “U.S. pensions took a big hit from the Chi-Coms’ crackdown on BIG TECH.”
- 2021 Wednesday O: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3583 what with a $14 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner. Here are the numbers: 04, 14, 18, 36, 43, and Mega 14. Out of 89,945 winning tickets, the highest winner was one person who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $33,312. The winning ticket was sold at a 7-Eleven in Culver City, CA 90232. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #869 with a jackpot of $211 million up for grabs: 05, 21, 32, 36, 58, and Powerball 14. Out of 85,166 winning tickets in the Golden State, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $11,844 apiece.
- 2022 Thursday: Hmmm, so-o-o, Joe ‘Slobbering’ Biden whacked Ayman Al-Zawahiri, the Number Two of al-Qaida, longtime confidant, physician, and amigo of dead terrorist Osama bin Laden. A somewhat coherent Biden stumbled to the microphones this past Monday and stuttered out his message of a ‘successful drone strike’ on an old terrorist no one has seen in about a decade- if not longer. Drooling Joe told his then-boss Barack Hussein Obama (and probably still boss) NOT to whack Osama but Obama ‘All Drama’ did. Now, Joe wants us to think he’s a big, macho machine ordering death and destruction on every fourth string, D-team terrorist. Folks, I don’t buy this crap nor will I. When and if they confirm the DNA of the dead terrorist to be him or not, it means NOTHING. NOTHING. Big frigging deal. Joe, you aren’t Donald J. Trump. You’re a senile bum. Resign now.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0912 a 30” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “More Lilac and Lavender.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys released a jam-packed best of CD: “The Warmth of the Sun” on May 22, 2007. There are 28 tunes on it, all well-known tunes beloved by fans new and old alike. We think anyone interested in the music of the time will definitely want to home in on this CD IF you have not yet brought the music of fun-sun-surf-hot chicks, fast cars, motorcycles, and all the rest of the music that made our summers so much delicious fun back in the 1960s and 1970s and even beyond, this is the way in which new fans and old-timers like us to accomplish this necessary task. Seek it out, don’t fret the cost, and buy it now- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-04-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,743. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Lavender-Blue Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Country Joe and the Fish, David Cohen, Led Zeppelin, Robert Plant, Hawkwind, Mr. Dibs, Spirit, John Locke, Max Middleton, The Jeff Beck Group, The Doors, Jim Morrison, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Johnson, President Ulysses S. Grant, U.S. Secretary of State Frederick Theodore Frelinghuysen, President Chester A. Arthur, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Ezra Taft Benson, U.S. Interior Secretary Jacob D. Cox, President Jimmy Carter, President Barack Hussein Obama, Gerry Cooney, One America News, Newsmax, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, U.S. Treasury Secretary W. Michael Blumenthal, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, Dr. Ashish Jha, Dr. Francis Collins, Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, MSNBC, Rachel “Mudslinger” Maddow, Governor Greg Abbott, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, President Donald J. Trump, Senator Kevin Cramer, Senator James Lankford, ‘America’s Mayor’ Rudy Giuliani, Rep. Devin Nunes, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnel, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, Lebanon, Hezbollah, People’s Republic of China, COVID-19 Origins, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Communist China, Chi-Coms- the, Saudi Arabia, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Economic News, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Alabama COVID-19 Cases, New York COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Laotian COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Lao Kip, Latvian Lats, Lebanese Pound, Maine Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Cayman Islands Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3583, Powerball, Powerball Draw #869, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Urban VII, Pope St. Pius X, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, New York Yankees, Toronto Blue Jays, Dave Winfield, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Mike Love, Ricky Fataar, Blondie Chapin, David Marks, Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto,
[i] We promoted the music of Country Joe and the Fish beginning on Tuesday, 16-July-2013 through Friday, 26-July-2013. This was one of the greatest bands to explode out of San Francisco, California, during the Psychedelic 1960s.
[ii] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included the Jeff Beck Group, Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[iii] We look forward to doing the music of Hummingbird at some point in the next year or so.
[iv] We look forward to doing the music of Ricky Nelson and Rick Nelson and the Stone Canyon Band at some point within the next 10-15 years. Keep vigilant!
[v] Not sure as to when we will get around to doing the music of Hawkwind but we hope to do it at the same time we promote the music of Uriah Heep. We hope you will remain alert as to the day that we do.
[vi] We promoted the music of the Doors, the famed Los Angeles, California, hard rocking psychedelic band beginning on Saturday, 18-February-2012 through 02-April-2012. We hope you will seek this legendary band out and consider adding it to your ever-growing collection.
[vii] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[viii] ABBA? You never know but if we are not all in reeducation camps or dead within the next 25 years, you could very well expect to see the music of ABBA.
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] Yesterday, Central African Republic was in the 168th place but today, Laos jumped in front of them. We will see who is where tomorrow.
[xiii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xx] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.