Chef Goldie McNamara
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2018 BY CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
“Just the Facts: IF Democrats should win in November, the eight years of economic and social malaise that was the norm under Barack Obama will become the standard for all future generations” by Chef Goldie McNamara
FALL SESSION 2018
BLOG POST #2,905 AT THE AICP-END
TWENTY-FOUR DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2018
TODAY IS GOLDIE’S 100th BLOG POST AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY
Question: is the stock market collapse the dreaded ‘October surprise?’
Bakersfield, CA, 10-14-2018 Sunday: Today is my 100th blog post at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day- I am joining a select group of fellow chef-bloggers who have achieved this monumental milestone. I will readily admit, I never believed that I would arrive at this heavenly point and yet, here I am, doing my 100th essay for our esteemed blog. I invite everyone joining me for what most likely is going to be my final post of the year, to come celebrate with me. Thank you, Stinky, thank you, Rollie, thank you, Mo, and the rest of our blogging family.
The election coming up in just little over three weeks is an crucial one, perhaps one of the most imperative as we stand at a crossroads of sorts. Do we continue going down the path that President Donald J. Trump seeks to take us or do we return to excessive government control via job- and -business-killing rules and regulations that the last administration imposed on the American people?
This past week, we have had ample opportunity to witness what could be this election cycle’s ‘October surprise,’ what with the sudden collapse of markets worldwide and the immediate pointing of fingers in the direction of President Donald J. Trump.
Earlier this week, the Dow fell by a startling 831 points, which propelled investors to begin selling off high-flying stocks and to begin investing in utilities, precious metals such as gold, and into other proven rock-solid stocks that seldom suffer from sudden fluctuations in the market or in global economic policy.
Investors typically do not like to see interest rates go up, bull market killers, especially when they go up several times whereas people who have money invested in certificates of deposit and money market accounts- perhaps the safest but slowing growing investments ever- do. If rates go up, so do the returns on their investments.
There are questions as to why the chairman of the Federal Reserve would boost rates when things are going gangbusters. Oh, sure, I understand that they do this ostensibly to stop runaway markets that could lead to economic collapse and downturns but there is no reason to do that right now, not when things are finally soaring after the Obama years.
The fungibility of money is such that businessowners and investors want to see economic activity increase rather than return to the stagnant years we saw under the last administration.
Democrats claim this election is one they will win based on ‘pocketbook issues.’ As far as I see things, it appears to me that even here in California, employees and employers are better off than they were, say, 2.5-3 years ago because we have more customers flocking in and spending more on items like lobster and crab, we are paying our workers more in hourly wages and benefits, and everyone sports a smile on his or her face almost all the time.
Why then the Fed would do what it has done tells me one thing: Jerome Powell, the chairman of the Federal Reserve might be working on behalf of the Democrats in a surreptitious manner.
He most certainly knows that even though various trade negotiations initiated by President Donald J. Trump are paying off, there are still some sectors around the country dependent on trade with China are continuing to suffer due to the tariffs and the lack of long-term, stabilizing consistency.
The Democrats are hammering away at the so-called ‘pocketbook issues’ as well as at the tariffs and other barriers imposed on China because they know the media will provide them the necessary cover with which, they can go after the President and attempt to separate his base from him.
I think we already see signs that our economy is at its strongest since the 1960s what with low unemployment, demand for more workers, higher wages, better benefits and no law like Obamacare causing employers to offer workers 28 hours or less so they can avoid the mandate the failed law imposed upon us.
If the Democrats were to win in November and beyond, we would see all of the discarded Obama-era rules and regulations immediately return to the books, we would see global agreements such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Paris Climate Accord become law once more, and our economy would return to the disastrous one the last president celebrated.
This November, we have but one choice and that choice is to vote with Republicans and against all Democrats. This is all we can do as even if there are some among the Dems who sound sane, there are far more who are out-and-out loony tunes like Nancy Pelosi, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sanders, and legion upon legion of more whack-jobs who want to screw every American where the sun don’t shine.
This is my final post of the year and I urge everyone, beg everyone to consider your vote as if we elect more Democrats, I seriously doubt we will ever get the opportunity we got back in November 2016 to stop the onward-marching socialism the Democrats so seemingly love now.
Thanks for being here with me this year; we will meet again- the good Lord willing- sometime in the new year. God bless and good luck, keep the faith, and let us make sure a massive red tidal wave rushes in and sweeps all the left-wing Democrats out to sea.
See you next time. Love ya all.
Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara
Cook IV Institutional Chef, CWC, ACF Chefs’ Association of the San Joaquin Valley CA 123
Due to the increasing number of threats and intrusions into our personal lives, we who blog here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day have engaged the services of local up-and-coming Bakersfield street artist, Simone, to do renderings of us as he sees fit. I must say that he did an ‘okay job,’ it is what it is and I am fine with that. Anyhow, I have spent my life working in professional food service and find it an immense joy to be able to come here 1-2 times a year and to share my political opinions and observations with me. Thank you for joining me, we welcome everyone and invite them to bring their friends, family members, and coworkers/employees with them.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara writes from Bakersfield, CA.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara is a liberal Republican.
Contact me at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
END COMMENTARY 10-14-2018
COPYRIGHT © 2018 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 920
10-14-2018 Sunday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCII: “IF Democrats should win in November, the eight years of economic and social malaise that was the norm under Barack Obama will become the standard for all future generations” by Chef Goldie McNamara.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-13-2018, all rights reserved.
McNamara, Goldie. “IF Democrats should win in November, the eight years of economic and social malaise that was the norm under Barack Obama will become the standard for all future generations.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
- McNamara, Political Topics and Essays, Ian Gillan, October Surprises, Stock Markets, DOW Jones Industrial Average, Bull Markets, Donald Trump, Federal Reserve, Jerome Powell, Barack Obama,
TODAY IN HISTORY—OCTOBER 14, 2018:
President Dwight D. Eisenhower; The “White Album” by the Beatles, The Moody Blues featuring Justin Hayward, The Rolling Stones featuring Charlie Watts, and Ten Years After featuring Colin Hodgkinson:
- 530: Discorus ends his reign as Catholic pope.
- 1066: Normans under William the Conqueror defeated the English at the Battle of Hastings.
- 1322: Robert the Bruce of Scotland defeats English King Edward II at the Battle of Byland, forcing Edward to accept Scottish independence.
- 1529: Sultan Suleiman II ends his march on Vienna; the Turks begin their long retreat home.
- 1586: Mary, Queen of Scots, went on trial in England, accused of committing treason against Queen Elizabeth I. In 1587, the royal executioner lopped off her head.
- 1834: Henry Blair becomes the first American black to obtain a U.S. patent for a corn planter.
- 1865: The Cheyenne and Arapaho Native American tribes sign a ‘peace treaty’ with the U.S. government; then, the government chases them out of Colorado.
- 1880: Dwight D. Eisenhower, the 34th president of the United States, was born in Dennison, Texas.
- 1888: In England, Louis Le Prince filmed the experimental film, “Roundhay Garden Scene,” which makes it the oldest surviving motion picture.
- 1897: Thomas Edison and George E. Gouraud reached an agreement for the international marketing rights for the phonograph.
- 1905: In World Series #2, (there was no series in 1904); the New York Giants beat the Philadelphia Athletics 4 games to one.
- 1906: In World Series #3, it is an All-Chicago affair and the first American League victory as the White Sox beat the Cubs 4 games to two; the losers share $439.50, the lowest amount of money for any Series loser.
- 1908: Edward Arnold of London first published the E. M. Forster novel, “A Room with a View.” In the 5th World Series, the Chicago Cubs beat the Detroit Tigers 4 games to one, the first World Series rematch.
- 1909: In the 6th World Series, the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Detroit Tigers 4 games to 3, the first full seven-game series.
- 1912: While in Milwaukee campaigning for the White House as the Progressive candidate, former President Theodore Roosevelt suffered a gunshot in wound the chest when a New York saloonkeeper named John Schrank fired at him at close range. Despite the wound, Roosevelt went ahead with the scheduled speech, declaring, “It takes more than one bullet to kill a bull moose!”
- 1922: U.S. Army Air Service 1st Lester James Maitland set a new airplane speed record when he reached a speed of 216.1 miles per hour.
- 1926: The book, “Winnie-the-Pooh,” by A.A. Milne made its debut.
- 1929: In the 26th World Series, the Philadelphia Athletics beat the Chicago Cubs, 4 games to one.
- 1933: Nazi Germany announced that it was withdrawing from the League of Nations.
- 1938: The Nazis plan to have Jewish ghettoes in all major cities within the Reich.
- 1939: A German U-Boat torpedoed and sank the HMS Royal Oak, a British battleship anchored at Scapa Flow in Scotland’s Orkney Islands; 833 of more than 1,200 men aboard her died in the disaster.
- 1943: 400 Jews escape from the Sobibor death camp in an uprising in eastern Poland.
- 1944: German Field Marshall Erwin Rommel committed suicide rather than face execution for allegedly conspiring to kill Adolf Hitler. Meanwhile, the Second British Parachute Brigade liberated Athens, Greece.
- 1945: Future rock guitarist/vocalist who would play with the British hard rock band, Ten Years After (2008-present), Colin Hodgkinson, is born in the United Kingdom on this date.
- 1946: Justin Hayward, future guitarist and vocalist with the British rock group, the Moody Blues, was born in England on this date.
- 1947: Air Force test pilot Charles E. “Chuck” Yeager broke the sound barrier as he flew the Bell XS-1 (later X-1) rocket plane over Muroc Dry Lake in California.
- 1954: Cecil B. DeMille’s “The Ten Commandments,” starring Charlton Heston, began filming in Egypt.
- 1960: Democratic presidential candidate John F. Kennedy suggested the idea of a Peace Corps while addressing an audience of students at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- 1962: The Cuban missile crisis began when U.S. intelligence personnel analyzing date discovered Soviet medium-range missiles sites in Cuba.
- 1964: Civil Rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr., won the Nobel Peace Prize on this date for his nonviolent resistance to racial prejudice in America. At age 35, he was the youngest person to receive such an honor. Meanwhile, Charlie Watts of the Rolling Stones weds Shirley Shepherd.
- 1968: The Beatles complete the White Album. Elsewhere, the first live telecast to come from a manned U.S. spacecraft transmitted from the Apollo 7 on this date.
- 1970: Following the death of President Nasser, Anwar Sadat became president of Egypt on this date.
- 1972: North of Kirkuk, petroleum engineers discovered the first deposits of oil in Iraq on this date.
- 1977: Singer Bing Crosby died outside Madrid, Spain, at age 74.
- 1982: President Ronald Reagan proclaims a “war on drugs.”
- 1984: George “Sparky” Anderson became the first baseball manager to win 100 games and a World Series championship in BOTH leagues.
- 1987: A 58-hour drama began in Midland, Texas, as 18-month-old Jessica McClure slid 22 feet down an abandoned well at a private day-care center; she was rescued on October 16.
- 1994: The U.S. spacecraft Magellan burns up in the atmosphere of Venus.
- 2009: The U.S. Senate, controlled by the Democrats, passes the healthcare reform bill, hailed by President Barack Obama as a ‘critical milestone.’
- 2013: Authorities at Los Angeles International Airport investigate the explosion of the second dry ice bomb in two days on the premises; no one was injured and the authorities made no arrests.
- 2014: A second Dallas nurse, Amber Vinson, receives a diagnosis of Ebola a day after flying from Cleveland to Dallas; the Centers for Disease Control gave her approval to fly despite her symptoms.
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this challenging important work!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR OCTOBER 14, 2018 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, Ten Years After, Colin Hodgkinson, Justin Hayward, The Moody Blues, G. McNamara, Political Topics and Essays, Ian Gillan, October Surprises, Stock Markets, DOW Jones Industrial Average, Bull Markets, Donald Trump, Federal Reserve, Jerome Powell, Barack Obama, Trade Barriers and Tariffs, Bear Markets, China, China Trade, NASDAQ Composite, Russell 2000 Index, S&P 500, Trans-Pacific Partnership, 2018 Presidential Election, Obama Legacy, Paris Climate Accord, Democratic Party Politics,
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF GOLDIE “GOLDFISH” MCNAMARA 2011-2018:
- 02-10-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XI—the Cure for what ails you: Apple-Coconut-Bran Muffins” by Goldfish.
- 03-06-2011 Su: “Special Menus, Part X: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part X—the Brunch Menu, Part I” by Goldfish.
- 03-07-2011 M: “Special Menus, Part XI: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part XI—the Brunch Menu, Part II” by Goldfish.
- 04-27-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part I: we begin a Multi-Part Series in which, we discuss ONE of the MOST Important Positions in the Professional Kitchen—the Prepmaster—many Times More Important to the Success of the Restaurant than the Head Chef!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-28-2011 Th: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part II: today, Chef Goldie elaborates on the Basic Mayonnaise-based Sauces she began in Yesterday’s Post!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-29-2011 F: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part III: Goldie begins the Presentation of Top Pantry Recipes with a Great One for French Vinegar and Oil Dressing as well as one for Sauce Ravigote—don’t miss these!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-30-2011 S: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part IV: Goldie pulls out a Couple of Zesty Cocktail Sauces for Today, something of which, every Chef worth his or her Salt needs to have in his or her Repertoire—be sure to check these two out now!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 06-23-2011 Th: “Central Asian Specialties, Part II—Curried Cabbage, Vegetable, and Lentil Soup—loved by Vegetarians everywhere” by Goldfish.
- 07-13-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXI: Maple-Buckwheat Muffins—Southern Cooking at its Best” by Goldfish.
- 09-05-2011 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XX: Pork Cutlets a’ l’Orange—Fabulous French Cooking for an unforgettable Labor Day Dinner” by Goldfish.
- 09-06-2011 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXI: Veal Sauté St. Raphael—California Cuisine from the 1980’s for a Brand-New Generation” by Goldfish.
- 09-07-2011 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXII: Veal Sauté ala Oskar—one of the Greatest Veal Dishes from the Golden Age of French Cuisine” by Goldfish.
- 09-08-2011 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIII: Chicken Breast Sauté ala Gloria—tender Chicken Breasts covered in an Orange-Apricot Sauce” by Goldfish.
- 09-09-2011 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIV: Braised Pork Chops Chasseur—Mediterranean-style Cuisine from the South of France” by Goldfish.
- 09-10-2011 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXV: Blanquette d’Agneau—Continental Lamb Stew braised in Cream and Stock” by Goldfish.
- 09-11-2011 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXVI: Halibut Cheek Penne Pasta in Pesto Cream Sauce—unique Seafood Dish from the Puget Sound” by Goldfish.
- 02-13-2012 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part X: Old-Fashioned Beef Tips with Steamed Rice—one of the All-Time Great Dishes (and Cost-Effective, Too!” by Goldfish.
- 02-14-2012 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XI: Classic Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles—another Unforgettable Coffee Shop Delight” by Goldfish.
- 02-15-2012 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XII: Rahm Schnitzel—not your typical Veal Cutlet but an Old Coffee Shop Favorite” by Goldfish.
- 02-16-2012 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIII: Deep-Fried Shrimp—one of the Best Coffee Shop Dishes ever made; the only Difference is, it’s made by YOU” by Goldfish.
- 02-17-2012 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIV: Sautéed Calves Liver with Bacon and Onions—a “MUST” on every Coffee Shop Menu from Coast to Coast” by Goldfish.
- 02-18-2012 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XV: Southern Deep-Fried Chicken—one of the Best Recipes Ever for Fried Chicken” by Goldfish.
- 02-19-2012 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XVI: Braised Suisse Steak Ala Jardinière—so Good, the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier would be Wowed by It!” by Goldfish.
- 07-23-2012 M: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVII: Mahi-Mahi Tacos—the Best Bar Food in Town!” by Goldfish.
- 07-24-2012 T: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVIII: Goldie’s Best Sandwich Ever—Barbequed Ham Dip with Red Cabbage Coleslaw, Fabian’s Barbeque Sauce and Homemade Ham Ju” by Goldfish.
- 07-25-2012 W: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XIX: Goldie’s Second-Best Sandwich Ever—Country Club Chicken Salad Sandwich made with Chicken-Almond-and-Pineapple Chicken Salad-Wow!” by Goldfish.
- 07-26-2012 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XX: The Best of the Best—Bay Shrimp Salad Sandwich on Tom Cat Bakery’s Eastern European-style Black Sandwich Bread—too Good to be True!” by Goldfish.
- 07-27-2012 F: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXI: The Best Chicken Clubhouse Sandwich ever made! It features Aunt Millie’s Whole-Wheat Hamburger Buns, Homemade Ranch Dressing, and other wonderful Ingredients” by Goldfish.
- 07-28-2012 S: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXII: Goldie’s Combination Corned Beef-Pastrami is the Best in the West (and everywhere else)!” by Goldfish.
- 07-29-2012 Su: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIII: Goldie’s Special Bacon-Lettuce-and-Tomato (and Avocado) Sandwich—a Great Sandwich for a Summer Sunday!” by Goldfish.
- 03-11-2013 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXVIII: Everyone’s Friend, Chef Goldie comes in today to do her Weeklong Soup Seminar in Institutional Sizes: Split Pea I!” by Goldfish.
- 03-12-2013 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXIX: On Tap for Today is a Delightful, Institutional-Sized Version of Goldie’s Lentil Soup with Frankfurters—Old and Just the Way we like it!” by Goldfish.
- 03-13-2013 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XL: We hit Number Forty of the Soup Seminar and celebrate it by returning to the Basics—Vegetable Soup in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
- 03-14-2013 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XLI: Our Institutional-Sized Soup of the Day is a Classic from Olden Days: Navy Bean Soup—as Good Today as it was way back when!” by Goldfish.
- 03-15-2013 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XLII: Our Soup for today is an Unusual One, created by French Chef Auguste Escoffier—Potage ala Mongole—the Marriage of Split Pea and Tomato Soups!” by Goldfish.
- 03-16-2013 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIII: Today’s Soup is another Stellar Example of how One Combines Leftovers Together to create a Culinary Masterpiece—Corn Chowder I in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
- 03-17-2013 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIV: Goldie finishes her Week with a Completely Different Soup than any of her other Offerings—Cream of Cauliflower-Cheese Soup I—in an Institutional Size, of Course!” by Goldfish.
- 10-07-2013 M: “Personal Favorites, Part I: Chef Goldie supports the Fight to End Obamacare and then opens a New Category: Personal Favorites of each Chef and presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken-and-Dumplings!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-08-2013 T: “Personal Favorites, Part II: Goldie continues her Discussion of Obamacare, how it’s all a Lie but would love it were True and then presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken a la Marengo!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-09-2013 W: “Personal Favorites, Part III: Join the Fight to End Obamacare Now and then Learn how to make Stinkbug’s Classic Meatloaf—better than the White House’s Recipe to be sure!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-10-2013 Th: “Personal Favorites, Part IV: after naming Names of those trying to subvert the U.S. Government, the Nation, and the World, Goldie presents Stinkbug’s Los Angeles-Style Shrimp and Chilis!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-11-2013 F: “Personal Favorites, Part V: it’s like the Antebellum before the End Times what with the Lies, Fallacies, and Disingenuous Bullcrap spread by the Obama Administration and then, it’s Stinkbug’s Chicken Fried Steak!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-12-2013 S: “Personal Favorites, Part VI: Goldie confesses to becoming more Conservative as Time goes by, attacks Obamacare and then show the Readership how to make Stinkbug’s Zucchini Bread—YES!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-13-2013 Su: “Personal Favorites, Part VII: Goldie discusses California’s TRUST Act, Illegal Immigration, and then prepares Stinkbug’s Beef Enchiladas!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05–05-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirteen: after Some History about Cinco de Mayo, HOW it’s a CRAP Holiday, we delve into the Sad Surrounding the NBA’s Donald Sterling, the Owner of the Los Angeles Clippers—maybe it was a Set-up?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-06-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fourteen: Has the Donald Sterling-LA Clippers Hoo-hah set a Dangerous Precedent for the Future—are we no longer able to Expect a Reasonable Amount of Privacy within our own Homes or have we gone over the PC Cliff?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-07-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifteen: We should all be genuinely concerned over what has happened to Clippers’ Owner Donald Sterling as the Man was not given his just Due in Court but expelled by an Obama-Like Dictator—is this STILL the United States of America?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-08-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixteen: Goldie veers off to Discuss the ongoing Benghazi Investigation/Cover-up, HOW the Administration has NO problems lying to the American People and worries about the Detrimental Effect it’s going to have on the USA in the Long Run!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-09-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventeen: Chef McNamara discusses WHY the Idea of a Third Party makes NO Sense; it’s because the GOP already has what it needs to win in Next Month’s Primaries and then in the General Election in November but first—the Tea Party needs to go!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-10-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighteen: Thanks to Recent Exposure of the Obama Administration’s Cover-up on Benghazi, Goldie expects a Major GOP Landslide this Year and urges all Democrats caught in the Crosshairs serving the President to begin making Deals NOW to avoid Prison Time!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-11-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Nineteen: Goldie presents her Plan for Reclaiming the United States for our Children and Theirs; close the Border, STOP Obamacare, neuter Big Labor, Cut Taxes, and most of all, protect the Electoral Process from Corruption!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-25-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXII: Goldie returns and takes it to the Democrats by discussing the Clintons, their Felonious Foundation, and how if Mitt Romney had done One-Fifth of what they have done, he would be in Prison” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-26-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIII: Goldie talks about all the Entertainment available here in Bakersfield, California, and how it helps with the crumbling of both the Region and the State but at Some Point, it will be Time to move to the Bahamas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-27-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIV: Goldfish discusses growing up during Political Turmoil, none of which compares with anything the Obamaists have done and how horrible it would be if Michelle sought the Democratic Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-28-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXV: before our Eyes, we see Liberalism destroying the Nation what with Leaders such as Bill Di Blasio and Marilyn Mosby restricting Law and Order and allowing Criminals to run Wild” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-29-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVI: The Only One responsible for the Fall of Iraq is Barack Hussein Obama—the Debate is whether he caused it to happen or is too stupid to be Commander-in-Chief—we are open to Ideas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-30-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVII: Goldie asks WHY everything with the American Leftwing is ALWAYS about Sex– Kevin Steele of KBMT-TV should ask himself that Question after pestering Senator Ted Cruz on his Views regarding GAYS” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-31-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part II: Goldie shares another Week’s Worth of Pinterest Albums of the Day while discussing the Recent Season of the Voice and criticizing Adam Levine for having cut ‘HIS ROCK’ after telling the Rest of his Singers to be LIKE HER!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-16-2016 M: “Dave Brat—who unseated Eric Cantor in the Virginia 2014 PRIMARY Race—is an Inspiration to us in our Effort to send Congressman Kevin McCarthy packing on June 07—enough is enough!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLII
- 05-17-2016 T: “‘Kern River Blues’—Merle Haggard’s Final Song—says that the Politicians lied to the People of Kern County by allowing Los Angeles to steal Kern River Water for their own Greedy Needs—shame on them!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIII
- 05-18-2016 W: “What is the Point in watching a TV Comedy or Drama if the Network decides to pull it arbitrarily off its Programming, especially after we have invested Time, Effort, and Enjoyment watching the Show?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIV
- 05-19-2016 Th: “Liberals say they ‘value Women’ so why then do they want to open ALL Public Restrooms to Men who claim to be ‘Women trapped in Men’s Bodies’ when we all know they are nothing but a Bunch of Deviant Perverts” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLV
- 05-20-2016 F: “Political Correctness destroys the Mightiest Nation in the History of the World as does a Cancer deep within one’s Gut—therefore everyone who loves the Country must turn out to vote on Tuesday, June 07, 2016” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLVI
- 05-21-2016 S: “We saw Lynyrd Skynyrd on Thursday Night at the Bright House Amphitheater in Bakersfield, CA—WOW—What a SHOW—if you have not seen them then by all means do so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXV
- 05-22-2016 Su: “The First SIX Albums by Lynyrd Skynyrd bring the Week to an End as well as a Discussion of Each One and the Tragic Airplane Crash that sidelined the Band for a Decade” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXVI
- 10-31-2016 M: “The Number 1 Reason to put Donald J. Trump into the White House is because we need to put Conservative Justices onto the Supreme Court of the United States, which ONLY Trump will do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIII
- 11-01-2016 T: “I would change Numerous Things if I was President of the United States with the Number One Thing being the reestablishment of the Law as the Foundation of the Country and would end Early Voting” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIV
- 11-02-2016 W: “Electing Hillary to be our Next President will push the Nation across the Threshold from one that respects the Rule of Law to one that respects the Rule of a Sole Dictator” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMV
- 11-03-2016 Th: “It appears that Donald J. Trump is going to become the Nation’s 45th President, which is Great—I want to see him put Hillary Clinton in Leavenworth and to overturn ALL Things Barack Obama” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVI
- 11-04-2016 F: “Teddy Roosevelt—a Man much like Donald Trump—was the President the LAST Time the Chicago Cubs won the World Series so does that tell us who is going to win NEXT Tuesday? —I think so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVII
- 11-05-2016 S: “Communist George Soros remains the Nation’s Number One Threat as does his ‘Running Dog Lackeys’ Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton—VOTE Donald Trump on Tuesday!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVIII
- 11-06-2016 Su: “An Open Letter to George Will—thanks to you and others such as YOU, our Nation is in a Crisis that NEVER needed to happen but because your Ideals matter more to you than Common Sense, we could end up with President Hillary Clinton” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIX
- 04-24-2017 M: “On Election Night 2016, the foes of Donald J. Trump looked to me that they were going to push the windows open and leap to the pavement below in the much same way bankrupt investors did in the crash of 1929” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIII
- 04-25-2017 T: “I could care less whether the federal government suffers a Democrat-caused shutdown or not because I support President Trump in his effort to get funding for the border wall” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIV
- 04-26-2017 W: “Esther Cepeda of the Washington Post NEVER saw an illegal alien she did not want to protect by writing erroneous articles that ONLY millennials believe” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXV
- 04-27-2017 Th: “The citizens of Kern County support President Donald Trump on his immigration stance and Sheriff Donny Youngblood on making our county a non-sanctuary county—bravo!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVI
- 04-28-2017 F: “There is NO ‘right of return’ for illegal aliens here in California and it is high time the madcap idiots running Sacramento understand this—President Trump, save our state!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVII
- 04-29-2017 S: “California State Law forbids Sheriff Donny Youngblood from declaring the County of Kern a ‘Sanctuary County’ because Federal Law does not require him to comply with ICE” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVIII
- 04-30-2017 Su: “The modern-day Saul Alinsky-loving Democrat Party does NOTHING that is ever organic; rather, they are the masters of premanufactured, prepackaged outrage, anger, and immorality” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIX
- 10-09-2017 M: “Stephen Paddock was a hardcore liberal, of that we know for sure but everything else related to him continues to remain a mystery” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXVIII
- 10-10-2017 T: “What is wrong with late night comedy TV? The more they move left, the lower their ratings go as they continue alienating viewers such as my husband and me” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXIX
- 10-11-2017 W: “Participation in the Second Amendment requires education, training, and common sense, something leftist agitators and dimwits do NOT know and yet, they continue whining and crying” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXX
- 10-12-2017 Th: “Last Thursday, Chuck Schumer communed with the dead souls of the Las Vegas Massacre; how about communing with the millions of the souls of the aborted—they should have a voice” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXI
- 10-13-2017 F: “As HPV-caused anal cancer poses the next big threat to the gay and bi-sexual community, perhaps a return to Judeo-Christian morality is in store?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXII
- 10-14-2017 S: “With darkness descending upon Western society in general and the USA, perhaps a return to the morality that existed prior to the Sexual Revolution might be the way to go?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIII
- 10-15-2017 Su: “The NFL is going down a dismal path, one from which, the game may never return if they continue lassoing themselves to Black Lives Matter, Social Justice, and the criminal George Soros” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIV
- 04-16-2018 M: “President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned of the ‘military-industrial complex,’ will President Donald J. Trump become its latest victim, or will he exercise caution before going to war?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXI
- 04-17-2018 T: “BOTH political parties want war in Syria yet once President Trump sends U.S. troops there and things begin going wrong, ALL support for the conflict and the President will vanish” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXII
- 04-18-2018 W: “Although the attacks on Syria went without a hitch, we could see a spike in terror attacks here in the USA as well as across Europe as our foes answer them” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIII
- 04-19-2018 Th: “Let the Dems continue believing in yet another massive electoral victory, this one in November, as it will be doubly fun to watch them in meltdown mode yet again” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIV
- 04-20-2018 F: “Drunk with power as all despots are, California Democrats have no clue the fate awaiting them on Election Day, Tuesday, November 06, 2018- it’s gonna be sweet” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXV
- 04-21-2018 S: “James Comey expected people would hail him as a ‘hero’ when in fact, they see him as little more than a useful idiot who soon might be headed to federal prison- serves him right” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVI
- 04-22-2018 Su: “Santos Hilario and Marcelina Profecto Garcia die in car crash fleeing from ICE agents; if you were not in the country illegally, you would not have had to flee, thus NOT leaving your six kids orphans” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVII
- 10-08-2018 M: “Although loath to call another woman a liar, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford did not inspire confidence in her testimony before the U.S. Senate nor did the other accusers of Judge Brett Kavanaugh” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVI
- 10-09-2018 T: “On November 6, 2018, we have a choice: the anarchy and political violence of the left or civilization and conservatism offered by the right; the choice is clear, choose the latter” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVII
- 10-10-2018 W: “California Democrats are in far graver danger than they ever imagined as in four short weeks, people of all parties are going to vote as many of them out of office as possible” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVIII
- 10-11-2018 Th: “California Democrats NEVER thought Prop 14 would let them down but it has as in many political races in November, we have Democrats going toe-to-toe with Republicans” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXIX
- 10-12-2018 F: “Maximillian Robespierre NEVER thought he would end up on the guillotine and yet he did- this is what is headed the Democrats’ way unless they stop the out-of-control mobs of their own creation NOW” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXC
- 10-13-2018 S: “Democrats love blaming their political opponents for the crimes they themselves commit such as promoting violence, racial discord, and civil unrest” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCI
- 10-14-2018 Su: “IF Democrats should win in November, the eight years of economic and social malaise that was the norm under Barack Obama will become the standard for all future generations” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCII
GOLDIE MCNAMARA’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS 2015-2018:
- 05-27-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Goldie loved Beverly Carrick as should YOU and notes that she died NOT long after Barack Obama won reelection in 2012—did HE KILL HER? —you be the Judge!” by Chef Goldie McNamara.
- 05-18-2016 W: “After making our Standard Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and allow us the Ability to reach a Wider Audience instead of keeping us down, we view some more Glorious Beverly Carrick Original Artworks” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVIII
- 11-02-2016 W: “What a Shocker today, NO Political Discussion but instead a Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and into the Limelight which this and the Main Blog Deserve” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXI
- 04-26-2017 W: “We have some glorious Beverly Carrick Hawaiian series paintings for you today—paintings you will find as enjoyable viewing as we do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVI
- 10-11-2017 W: “Although our numbers continue going up, up, up, they would rise even higher if Google Blogger would but get the heck out of the way and allow us to soar” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXX
- 04-18-2018 W: “Like a bottle of fine brandy, Beverly Carrick original artworks never grow old and, if anything, appreciate in both pleasure and value” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVII
- 10-10-2018 W: “We hear Google Plus might shut down due to massive hacks; hey Google, how about this: why not stop working with fascist regimes such as China and protect everyone’s online liberties” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXII
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2018
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION