Chef Cheryl La Tigre
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 01, 2019 BY CHEF CHERYL LA TIGRE
“Just the Facts: the TV drama, ‘The Passage,’ demonstrates just how far governments are willing to go in the joint names of medical science and of conserving resources, which is why we must fight against infanticide NOW” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,043 AT THE AICP-END
614 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Kermit Gosnell- convicted murderer- would never have gone to prison had his crimes not come to light until 2019
Honolulu, HI, 03-01-2019 Friday: Wow. The first day of March 2019 already. Spring is coming later this month although it is nice and balmy here as it normally is, except around mid-to-late December and throughout January, it can then be somewhat cold, even disturbingly so if one lives on Maui and there is snow atop the summit of Haleakala. When that cold wind blows down the slopes and onto the isthmus, unprepared visitors can grumble and growl about the cold as it is…at least, they can warm their hotel rooms whereas the Locals either open or close their windows. That’s it, folks.
Yesterday, I dug deeper into the coming Holocaust our nation could face if we fail as a civilized society to defend ALL life and at ALL times. For some unknown reason, at least to me (if you have the answers- please, enlighten me), life no longer has the meaning that it once did.
It could be because religion is not as important as it once was in the lives of many or it could be because the schools and universities have failed in their number one job of raising enlightened, moral young people who will one day lead our country forward.
I know many Americans blame President Donald J. Trump for every ill; yet, to be fair, we should be able to say the guy leaves much to be desired in his personal mores and morals but we cannot blame him for a decline in our culture, both popular and historical, because that decline was already here, abortion, being the case in point.
History informs us that societies fall into decay when life no longer is as important as it once was, usually when religious values fall wane, and immorality increases. While not being critical of the LGBTQ community, we have seen an explosion in the pushing of homosexuality as being as normal as is heterosexuality just as we now have more than two genders, which allows men to enter facilities previously enjoyed by women alone (as well as the opposite happening, too, although I have not seen it).
The same applies to drug use. We see more people addicted to hard drugs while also seeing a push to legalize recreational pot use from one end of the country to the other. It began with access to medicinal marijuana, which was supposed to be ‘it’ but like all things progressives push and promote, it is never the end, merely the beginning, which is why we have locked ourselves into the unpleasant topic of abortion.
As mentioned yesterday, President Bill Clinton said, ‘abortion should be safe, legal, and rare.’ So what happened since he said that in the 1990s and twenty-some years later? Again, was not ‘access to abortion’ the end all, be all, in that women in desperate situations would have- as a last measure instead of a first– access to abortion if their life depended upon it?
It now seems that frivolous, animalistic sex at all times and with all manner of people is more important than chastity, morality, and marriage. We hear on radio and TV ads around the clock about aids for men with impotency issues.
While we try to raise our children and grandchildren in a moral, upright way, all we hear in the bombardment of advertisements is that ‘men can sock it to their women around the clock as long as they seek out Noxitril, get the ‘little blue pill,’ and rebuild dwindling testosterone so they can be ‘frisky all the time’ like they were in their teens and twenties.
Looking back, the Sexual Revolution was not a good thing; no, it was a bad thing and it has led us to where we now find ourselves. No longer do we hear about ‘preventing pregnancy,’ no, all we hear about is getting rid of an unwanted pregnancy by visiting an abortionist and ending the life of the baby.
As I mentioned yesterday, it has taken us about 40-45 years to go from Roe v. Wade to murdering a live baby on the table. The infamous abortion doctor from Philadelphia, Kermit Gosnell (see the movie, “Gosnell”) should now be out of prison as what a jury convicted him of doing a decade ago now seems to be ‘meh, just another day in the life’ (a pun on words).
I suspect that when the Democratic-Socialists manage to get “Medicare for All,” (sounds great but not so much as health care will decline still more when the government runs it), we will move on to doing what I said the Nazis did yesterday: they will then remove the ‘useless eaters,’ the mentally ill, the physically deformed, the insane, because resources ‘wasted on them would be better served taking care of other, younger people.’
This is the slippery, slimy slope that the Democratic-Socialists now have us moving down. At each phase of ridding society of ‘useless eaters,’ one ‘victory’ will lead to the ‘next’ and so on. Older folks cursed with Alzheimer’s or senility can expect to see their lives snuffed out as what purpose do they serve in life, right?
The thing that is even more frightening than this is let’s say, just as Planned Parenthood makes money off the sale of fetal and infant body parts to various medical researchers (and other more shadowy, devious entities like Satanists), would not living specimens of old folks, crippled with Alzheimer’s and senility not make wonderful test subjects in the search to cure these Godawful diseases?
In closing for today, let me end by mentioning a TV drama that is more prescient that anyone can imagine: “The Passage.” In seeking to combat a virulent virus coming from Asia (as well as to find a cure for Alzheimer’s afflicting one researcher’s wife), the medical professionals (under supervision of the U.S. government) have stumbled on the creation of a ‘new species,’ one of what appears to be blood-sucking, mind-reading vampires.
If this show does not demonstrate what the government is willing to do, which in the case of “The Passage” first was to use condemned murderers as test subjects and then on a foster child, I do not know what the heck does. We should learn from shows and movies like this because sometimes when a nation is on the slippery slope, they do not realize it until they have arrived at the bottom and there is no way to climb back up it.
Thank you for joining me today; I appreciate your emails and comments. Aloha. See you tomorrow.
Cheryl La Tigre
Cheryl La Tigre
CEC, ACF, Chefs de Cuisine Association of Honolulu, Hawaii
Up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, Simone, created this cartoonish caricature of me so we can keep our identities on the down low due to increasing threats, Web intrusions and threats, and so we do not lose our professional businesses because of our politics here at the AICP-END Blogs.
That said, I began my career in the early 1970’s when I apprenticed to cook under one of the masters on the Big Island where I was born. I moved to Oahu in the early 1980’s after having worked in both Kona and Hilo, HI, and have been there for most of my professional career.
Moreover, I have also worked on Maui for a few years (1995-1998) and have been on Kauai (2001-2003) before returning to Honolulu. My goal is to prepare the next generation of chefs for the future and to help the underprivileged in their struggle to attain careers in the foodservice industry.
Chef Cheryl La Tigre writes from Honolulu, HI.
Chef Cheryl La Tigre is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
Contact me at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEF CHERYL LA TIGRE
END COMMENTARY 03-01-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,109
03-01-2019 Friday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXX: “The TV drama, ‘The Passage,’ demonstrates just how far governments are willing to go in the joint names of medical science and of conserving resources, which is why we must fight against infanticide NOW” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-28-2019, all rights reserved.
La Tigre, Cheryl. “The TV drama, ‘The Passage,’ demonstrates just how far governments are willing to go in the joint names of medical science and of conserving resources, which is why we must fight against infanticide NOW.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXX
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Cheryl La Tigre, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Paul Rodgers, Democratic Party Politics, Abortion, Planned Parenthood, Democratic Party- Party of Death, Infanticide, “The Passage”, Roe v. Wade,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 01, 2019:
Soviet dictator Josef Stalin; “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely-Hearts Club Band” by the Beatles, the DOORS featuring Jim Morrison, King Crimson featuring Michael Rex Giles, and the Who featuring Roger Daltrey:
- 492: St. Felix I ends his reign as Catholic Pope; St. Gelasius I succeeds him as ruler of the Catholic Church.
- 705: John VII begins his reign as Catholic Pope on this date.
- 743: The Catholic Church prohibits the exportation of slaves to heathen areas by Christians on this date.
- 1260: Hulagu Khan, grandson of Genghis, conquers Damascus on this date.
- 1420: Pope Martinus I calls for a crusade against the Hussite Protestants.
- 1562: In Vasey, France, Catholics massacred over 1,000 Huguenots. The tragic event commenced the First War of Religion.
- 1565: On this date in history, Portuguese knight Estacio de Sa founded the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro.
- 1591: Pope Gregory XIV threatens to excommunicate French King Henry IV.
- 1692: The Salem Witch crisis gets underway as authorities arrest Sarah Goode, Sarah Osborne, and the slave, Tituba, on grounds of participating in witchcraft.
- 1780: Pennsylvania becomes the first state to abolish slavery (only for newborns).
- 1781: The Continental Congress adopts the Articles of Confederation on this date.
- 1784: In Great Britain, E. Kidner opened the first culinary academy.
- 1790: President George Washington signed a measure authorizing the first Census of the United States.
- 1803: Ohio becomes the 17th state of the Union.
- 1811: Egyptian King Muhammad Ali Pasha oversees the ceremonial murder of 500 subjects.
- 1815: Napoleon returned to France from the island of Elba. The people who vanquished him on the field of battle forced him to abdicate in April of 1814.
- 1845: President John Tyler signs a resolution annexing Texas into the Union.
- 1854: The SS City of Glasgow leaves Liverpool Harbor, a ship that disappeared into lore and one that no one has ever seen again or uncovered its grave.
- 1864: Rebecca Lee becomes the first black woman in the United States to receive a medical degree. Elsewhere, Louis Ducos de Hauron patented a machine for taking and projecting motion pictures; however, he never built the machine.
- 1867: Nebraska became the Union’s 37th state on this date.
- 1869: The U.S. Post Office issues stamps featuring scenes for the first time.
- 1872: President Ulysses S. Grant signed an act creating Yellowstone National Park—it was the world’s first national park.
- 1873: E. Remington and Sons of Ilion, N.Y., began manufacturing the first practical typewriter on this date.
- 1875: The Republican-controlled U.S. Congress passes the Civil Rights Act; however, in 1883, the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) invalidates it.
- 1896: At the Battle of Aduwa, 80,000 Ethiopians destroy an Italian army numbering some 20,000. Elsewhere, Henri Becquerel discovers radioactivity.
- 1909: The University of Minnesota establishes the first U.S. university school of nursing.
- 1910: In the worst snow slide in U.S. history, three passenger trains passing through the Cascade Mountain Range disappear beneath a mountain of snow and debris, killing 118 people in the mishap.
- 1912: In New York City, the first female detective, Isabella Goodwin, receives her badge. Elsewhere, Captain Albert Berry made the first parachute jump from a moving airplane.
- 1913: The 16th Amendment goes into effect, making the Income Tax law.
- 1916: The German High Seas Fleet begins attacking all shipping in the Atlantic Ocean during World War I.
- 1924: Germany’s government ends the prohibition of the Communist Party.
- 1932: Charles A. Lindbergh Jr., the 20-month-old son of Charles and Anne Lindbergh, disappeared from the family’s home near Hopewell, New Jersey, in what turned out to be a sensational kidnapping. His remains were found the following May.
- 1934: Primo Carnera beats Tommy Loughran in 10 rounds to win the heavyweight boxing title of the world.
- 1936: The construction of the Hoover Dam ends on this date.
- 1937: U.S. Steel raised workers’ wages to $5 per day.
- 1941: The first U.S. commercial FM radio station goes on the air in Nashville, Tennessee. The station was W47NY.
- 1942: Josef Tito establishes the 2nd Proletariat Brigade in Nazi-occupied Bosnia-Herzegovina. The purpose of the group was to fight against the Axis occupiers. Meanwhile, in Great Britain, future original drummer with the English progressive-rock band, King Crimson, Michael Rex Giles, is born.
- 1943: Under a point system, wartime rationing of processed foods commenced in the United States during World War II.
- 1944: Future rock vocalist with the Who, Roger Daltrey, was born in Great Britain on this date. Meanwhile, in northern Italy, communists stir up workers to go on strike against the Fascist government.
- 1947: The International Monetary Fund begins operation.
- 1953: Josef Stalin suffers a stroke and collapses; he dies four days later.
- 1954: Opening fire from the Gallery of the U.S. House of Representatives, Puerto Rican nationalists wounded five members of Congress. Elsewhere, the U.S. explodes Castle Bravo, a 15-megaton hydrogen bomb at Bikini Atoll, the most powerful nuclear device ever detonated by the United States.
- 1961: President John F. Kennedy signed an executive order establishing the Peace Corps on this date.
- 1969: After 88 weeks on the rock music charts, “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely-Hearts Club Band” by the Beatles finally drops off them. Elsewhere, in Florida at the Dinner Key Auditorium, vocalist Jim Morrison of the Doors undergoes arrest for having exposed himself to the audience at a concert.
- 1971: Inside a men’s room at the U.S. Capitol, a pre-dawn bomb exploded for which the radical group, the Weathermen claimed responsibility. (This group contained President Barack Obama’s future friend, Bill Ayres).
- 1973: Robyn Smith becomes the first female jockey to win a major race.
- 1974: The Watergate Grand Jury indicts seven presidential aides of President Richard M. Nixon.
- 1988: Wayne Gretzky passes Gordie Howell 1,050th NHL assist.
- 1993: The new NHL expansion team owned by Disney chooses the name the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.
- 2003: In the U.S., approximately 180,000 personnel from 22 organizations around the government became part of the Department of Homeland Security. Meanwhile, near Islamabad, Pakistan, CIA and Pakistani ISI captured Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the suspected mastermind of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. The scumbag still resides in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba’s prison camp. Execute the bastard.
- 2005: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) rules that the death penalty for all persons aged 18 or younger at the time of their crimes is unconstitutional.
- 2007: Tornadoes swarm across the South killing at least 20 people; either of the deaths were at a high school in Enterprise, Alabama.
- 2012: The Euro Zone announces that unemployment has hit a record 10.7 percent.
- 2013: According to a report issued by the U.S. Treasury Department, in June 2012, Japan passed the Peoples’ Republic of China as the largest holder of U.S. Treasury securities.
- 2014: Penang, Malaysia officially opens the Penang Second Bridge, the longest bridge over water in Southeast Asia; it stretches for 15 miles, with 10.5 miles over the water.
- 2015: According to Brainy History, astronauts at the International Space Station complete a tricky cable installation project to prepare for addition of docking ports; the ports will be able to receive manned commercial space capsules such as those launched by Space X and Boeing.
“The TV drama, ‘The Passage,’ demonstrates just how far governments are willing to go in the joint names of medical science and of conserving resources, which is why we must fight against infanticide NOW” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, King Crimson, Michael Rex Giles, The Who, Roger Daltrey, “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely-Hearts Club Band” by the Beatles, Soviet dictator Josef Stalin, Just the Facts, C. La Tigre, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Paul Rodgers, Democratic Party Politics, Abortion, Planned Parenthood, Democratic Party- Party of Death, Infanticide, “The Passage”, Roe v. Wade, Nazism, Medicinal Marijuana, Recreational Marijuana, Opioid Crisis,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF CHERYL LA TIGRE’S BLOGPOSTS 2011-2019:
- 12-19-2011 M: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part X: Chicken Nishime—an All-Time Hawaiian Favorite made with Konnyaku” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-20-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XI: Barbequed Spareribs, Chinese-style with Chinese Rib and Plum Dipping Sauces—Hawaii-Delicious” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-21-2011 W: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XII: Pork Adobo—originally from the Philippines, it’s even better on Oahu” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-22-2011 Th: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XIII: Egg Foo Yung made with Kamaboko—Oriental Omelets are popular in Hawaii” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-23-2011 F: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XIV: Deep-Fried Jumbo Prawns in Panko Breading with Mango-Pineapple Salsa—Latin-Fused Hawaiian Cuisine is simply Amazing” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-24-2011 S: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XV: Baked Opakapaka with Pineapple Hollandaise—Hawaiian and French Cuisines intermingled to create a Taste of Heaven” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-25-2011 Su (Christmas): “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XVI: Pork, Chicken, and Shrimp Hekka—a Traditional Dish That’s Perfect for a Hawaiian Holiday” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 05-28-2012 M: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XVII: Baked Fresh Yelloweye Rockfish with Asian Black Bean Sauce—a Delicious Combination that is Ono-Licious” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 05-29-2012 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XVIII: Broiled Fresh Hawaiian Tuna with Cabernet Demi-Glace Sauce and Flash-Fried Maui Onions—the Best of the Mid-Pacific Deep-Sea Fishing Fleets” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 05-30-2012 W: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XIX: Grilled Fresh Onaga with Bay Shrimp and Caramelized Almonds—flaky Fish with Succulent-Sweet Almonds” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 05-31-2012 Th: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XX: Fresh Grilled Hawaiian Swordfish with Orange-Tarragon Relish—one of my All-Time Favorite Dishes” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 06-01-2012 F: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXI: Broiled Mahi-Mahi Teriyaki-style with Grilled Pineapple and Sauteed Langoustines—one of the Best Dishes Hawaii has to Offer” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 06-02-2012 S: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXII: Baked Opakapaka with Pineapple Hollandaise—a Bit Touristy but not the way Chef La Tigre does it!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 06-03-2012 Su: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXIII: Classic Maui Duck—it’s NOT Seafood but it’s the Crème de la Crème of what Hawaii has to offer!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-03-2012 M: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXIV: Chef La Tigre picks up where she left off back in June with a Fabulous Hawaiian Noodle Dish—Pork Chow Fun!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-04-2012 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXV: Chef Cheryl has a Treat in Store for all of us Today: Chinese-style BBQ Pork Back Spareribs—marinated and Flame-Broiled to Perfection!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-05-2012 W: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXVI: Today, Chef Cheryl does a Rare Portuguese-Hawaiian Recipe, the Famed Pork-and-Clams, an absolutely Delectable Dish!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-06-2012 Th: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXVII: Chef “Tiger” prepares Lesser-Known Filipino Cuisine Today by serving up an Institutional-Sized Chicken Thighs Adobo!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-07-2012 F: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXVIII: Featured Today is another exciting Hawaiian Recipe—Walnut Chicken! Not only is it Ono-Licious, it’s Flavorful, Crunchy, and quite Beautiful, too!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-08-2012 S: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXIX: Pork and Tofu is on Today’s Menu and everyone is guaranteed to love it, even those who hate Tofu and those who don’t eat Pork!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 12-09-2012 Su: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part XXX: Chef Cheryl saved the Best for Last: Hawaiian Apricot Pork—tantalizingly Succulent, amazingly Tender, and a Breeze to Make!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-12-2013 M: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CI: for the First Time, Chef Cheryl gets a Crack at the Quick Breads/Muffins Recipes Category and begins her Week by doing a Recipe for Golden Raisin Scones—what a Treat!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-13-2013 T: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CII: Chef Cheryl presents another Scone Recipe, this one a Delicious Mission Fig Scone—too Exotic for the Islands but just right for the Mainland!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-14-2013 W: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CIII: Today, Chef Cheryl switches Gears to the Muffin Department and presents something one does NOT normally associate with the Islands: Persimmon Muffins!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-15-2013 Th: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CIV: Chef Cheryl talks about Medicinal Pot and then presents her ‘Da Kine’ Recipe for Pear-Currant Muffins—outasite!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-16-2013 F: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CV: The 105th Installment of the AICP-END is a Great One as it features a Great Papaya Muffin Recipe plus a lot of Talk about trolling the Dives of Bakersfield, California!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-17-2013 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CVI: Our Hawaiian Chef presents another Tropical Fruit Bakery Item: Mango Quick Bread—as Ono as it gets!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 08-18-2013 Su: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CVII: Who would ever have expected this from Chef Cheryl? Quick Peanut-Butter Bread, totally unique and a pleasure to eat!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-21-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ninety-Nine: Chef Cheryl makes it known that this Week, she is going to Defend both the Obama Administration and the Democrat Party and that the GOP needs to help the Dems in fixing Obamacare, not repealing and replacing it!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-22-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred: Chef Cheryl begins the Breakdown of U.S. Senate Races on Both Sides of the Aisle—who is going, who to keep, it’s Informative so come on along and Join us today!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-23-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-One: Cheryl veers off into the Cliven Bundy Drama in Nevada, HOW Senator Harry Reid seems to have forgotten that Mormons do no WRONG to One Another, and that maybe the Time has come for the Aged Senator to Retire from Office; then, more Democrat Senators at Risk!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-24-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Two: Today’s Topic is MORE Democrat Senators at Risk of being voted out of Office, WHO we can save, WHO need our Help and need it as Soon as Possible and One WHO needs to stay Home and keep Quiet—Kathleen Sebelius—do NOT run for a Senate Seat!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-25-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Three: The Discussion continues about Vulnerable Senate Democrats, what they need to do to Stay Afloat in Tough Times, and then Ends with a Discussion of the Paniolo, the Hawaiian Cowboy—who’d a thought?” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-26-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Four: We conclude our Discussion of Democrat Senators at Risk, but also discuss Possible Challenges to Hillary by Senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren and how it might help our Side come 2016!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-27-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Five: Cheryl wraps up the Week by exhorting the Democrat Party to stand Strong in the Face of oncoming Electoral Disaster, supports more Democrats like West Virginia’s Joe Manchin, and finishes with the Keystone XL Pipeline from Canada to the U.S.” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-20-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXXXVIII: Cheryl’s First Day commences with some Local Talk on Hawaiian Liberalism, on Hillary entering the Race, and who might have to take Her Place should the Republicans destroy her” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-21-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXXXIX: Cheryl discusses the Hawaii Marriage Equality Act of 2013, one that protects Religious Rights as well as the Rights of the LGBT Community in the Islands—it works REALLY well, people!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-22-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXL: Cheryl returns to discussing the Presidential Race of 2016 by saying there are Reverse Similarities to what we saw in 2008—Hillary is the Old Lion while some in the GOP such as Marco Rubio is the YOUNG Tiger” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-23-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLI: Cheryl discusses the Lifestyle, the Crime Rates, Places in which, one should not live or should pass through quickly today on Aloha Hump Day Thursday” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-24-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLII: Cheryl discusses the Trials, Tribulations, and Successes of Hawaii as it embraces the 21st Century while lamenting the ongoing Destruction of California by those elected to protect its Citizens, Farms, Industries, and Businesses” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-25-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLIII: Cheryl discusses the Relative Safety of living in the Middle of the Pacific Ocean although currently of Global Instability, Nuclear Arms, and Terrorism, nothing is a given” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 04-26-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLIV: Cheryl closes the Week by discussing Music the Blog promotes as well as Music Hawaiians love such as “IZ”, how we miss him, and then the Hippie Invasion of 1969” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
- 02-08-2016 M: “Thankfully, Super Bowl 50 is in the Books, not only did it not live up to the Hype, it was Boring, and the Half Time Show needs to go—but I do expect to see Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers back NEXT Year” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXVIII
- 02-09-2016 T: “WHY would Hillary employ Bill, Madeleine Albright, and Gloria Steinem—Three Old and Jaded Characters from our Party’s Past—to go out and attack Bernie Sanders by insulting Women and telling them they have a Special Place in Hell?” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLX
- 02-10-2016 W: “The Results of New Hampshire are in and we have Bernie at the Top and on the other Side, Democrat in Elephant Clothing Donald Trump and Squishy John Kasich (a Lolo who will work with US)—we are looking VERY Good” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXI
- 02-11-2016 Th: “Whatever you say, Bernie Sanders is the ONLY Candidate who can lead our Nation Forward, Protect the Accomplishments of President Obama, and rally People of all Types around his Standard—let’s help him!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXII
- 02-12-2016 F: “The Sixth Democrat Debate of the 2016 Election Cycle was a bit more subdued than Previous Ones and BOTH Candidates worked hard to get their Points across without Explosive Interactions—GREAT Debate! Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXIII
- 02-13-2016 S: “Cherry expects some REAL MMA-Style Brawling tonight on the GOP Debate Stage and hopes that One-by-One they knock One Another out of the running and open the Doors WIDE for Bernie Sanders” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXIV
- 02-14-2016 Su: “We must demand of our Elected Leaders at ALL Levels to make sure that we DEFEND President Obama’s RIGHT to put another Nominee on the Supreme Court before leaving Office—we must replace Justice Scalia with a LIBERAL” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXV
- 08-08-2016 M: “I am not as Ideological as are many of my Fellow Hawaiian Democrats because correcting the Balance of Trade, promoting National Defense, and putting unemployed Americans back to Work are more important than voting for someone solely with a ‘D’ by his or her Name” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXIX
- 08-09-2016 T: “I once hoped for either a Bernie Sanders OR Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren Ticket but now, Donald Trump is the only one for whom I will vote in November—here is WHY” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXX
- 08-10-2016 W: “The World is Full of Many Threats and having someone as President who repeatedly has placed our Nation at Risk in the White House is NOT someone for whom I or anyone else should vote—I am voting for Donald Trump!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXI
- 08-11-2016 Th: “I base MY Vote in the 2016 Election on TWO Things—who is going to fix the Economy and who is going to Win the War against the Islamic Jihadists—Donald Trump and NOT Hillary!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXII
- 08-12-2016 F: “As a Mormon, I am surprised at how the Leadership of MY Church can view Donald Trump as a ‘Problem’ more so than seeing that Hillary Clinton is TRULY Dangerous and would do the Work of the Devil should she win the White House” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXIII
- 08-13-2016 S: “Any Democrat who says we must hand over our Guns is a Crazy Democrat and NOT Someone for whom I can vote; however, Donald Trump will be the NUMBER ONE Defender of both the Constitution and the Bill of Rights” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXIV
- 08-14-2016 Su: “The Olympics should prove to EVERYONE that ONLY here in America can People of all Races, Ethnicities, Religions, and Economic Backgrounds can achieve the unachievable and to beat the World—GO Team!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXV
- 03-06-2017 M: “Let me tell you why, I, a lifelong Democrat, voted for Donald Trump on November 8 and will also share five major points the Dems must do if we are to remain a national party and not a limited one” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXIV
- 03-07-2017 T: “Message to Google Blogger—if you do not like our two blogs, shut them down; otherwise, get the hell out of the way and allow us to soar to new and greater heights” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXV
- 03-08-2017 W: “A further plea to Google Blogger to stop with the discrimination, it is not up to you or to any other Web host to prevent blogs that pay for services to go unseen because you do not like them!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXVI
- 03-09-2017 Th: “After appealing to Google Blogger to either get out of the way or to shut us down, Cherry discusses why we need to repeal and replace Obamacare—from a Democrat’s Viewpoint” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXVII
- 03-10-2017 F: “Instead of freeing us from the onerous Obamacare mess, we now will have to contend with Trump Care—President Trump, keep your word and let things go back to the way they were in the 1980s and before” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXVIII
- 03-11-2017 S: “The Russians did NOT do it, the CIA did it by using its Umbrage program to snoop on us through our smart devices, which means that Obama did tap Trump Tower—yikes!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXIX
- 03-12-2017 Su: “Hawaii will fight the Trump ‘Travel Ban,’ which makes no sense to me—WHY do we have to continue allowing Muslims to enter the Country willy-nilly?” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXX
- 08-28-2017 M: “Lalo and I love coming to California as it allows us to hit the casinos as well as sit near ringside to see local girl Raquel Pa’aluhi take on Yana Kunitskaya at the Tachi Hotel Palace and Casino” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part L
- 08-29-2017 T: “Donald Trump is not a Republican, which is WHY as a Democrat, I voted for him over Hillary Rodham Clinton, a known crook and liar” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXXVIII
- 08-30-2017 W: “If we do not expunge the sports records of O. J. Simpson, Pete Rose, and Aaron Hernandez, then so should we not those who fought for the Confederacy in the Civil War” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXXIX
- 08-31-2017 Th: “Why the LGBTQ community only pursues devout Christian bakers is beyond me and here in Bakersfield, they have a new target: Tastries Bakery” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXC
- 09-01-2017 F: “Unlike other race-based, ethnic, religious, or all three minorities, most people view homosexuality as a lifestyle choice and not as something God instills in you while in the womb” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCI
- 09-02-2017 S: “Coming to California ALWAYS makes me feel better about my home state because government here is crazy—using the incorrect pronoun can soon land one in prison if they misaddress a transgender person” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCII
- 09-03-2017 Su: “Mexico City seeks a bill banning President Trump from coming to their city and maybe their country, too; can we pass a bill banning ALL Mexicans from coming here—unless we send for them?” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXCIII
- 03-05-2018 M: “Although we did not vote on it, Hawaii seems to be becoming a sanctuary state, which is not what most citizens want—send more ICE agents, Mr. Trump!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXX
- 03-06-2018 T: “Way behind the times, I know, Lalo and I watched Dinesh D’ Souza’s recent film, ‘2016: Hillary’s America,’ and I must say—it left a mark” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXI
- 03-07-2018 W: “Although months away, Hawaii is gearing up for its primary elections and it is interesting to note that Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard has some challengers—from her left” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXII
- 03-08-2018 Th: “Reading “Dear Leader” by Michael Malice has given me new perspective when it comes to viewing North Korea and is a book everyone should read if you would care for the same understanding” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXIII
- 03-09-2018 F: “Bush #43 made the world a far worse place, especially when he made the horrendous decision to invade Iraq on a mere pretext of them possessing WMDs; let’s try something different with NOKO like…dialogue” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXIV
- 03-10-2018 S: “California now a slave, uh, I mean, sanctuary state, I expected to see Governor Jerry Brown and AG Xavier Becerra break out the Stars and Bars while dancing to the tune of Dixie” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXV
- 03-11-2018 Su: “Will it take a violent crime befalling one of their own family members before California Democrats awaken to the danger of unchecked illegal immigration?” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXVI
- 08-27-2018 M: “The recent results of the Hawaiian Mid-Term Primary Elections demonstrate it is going to be another solid year for Democrats- at least here” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLIV
- 08-28-2018 T: “Not every liberal Democrat POC believes in sanctuary cities, states, and illegal alien criminals living among us- build the wall, virtual if need be” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLV
- 08-29-2018 W: “With the death of John McCain, our elected leaders can momentarily set aside politics before returning to the slash-and-burn strategy that offends so many of us” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLVI
- 08-30-2018 Th: “Mr. President, treaties be damned, build the Space Force and build it now lest our enemies get the jump on us and blackmail us through intimidation” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLVII
- 08-31-2018 F: “If Gavin Newsom becomes the governor of California in November, say ‘farewell’ to the state as it will mean FREE HEALTH CARE for all illegal aliens” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLVIII
- 09-01-2018 S: “Modern liberalism differs from classic liberalism as the difference between day and night and if the Democratic Party is to survive, we need to reclaim it following the massive election losses this November” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLIX
- 09-02-2018 Su: “A better economy, lower taxes, and a newfound hope for the country once again is reason enough to vote for the Republicans in November and not for the Democratic-Socialists” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDL
- 02-25-2019 M: “Although the Green New Deal is exciting, bold, and new, implementing it here in Hawaii within ten years would cripple our state” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXVI
- 02-26-2019 T: “To save the country and the planet, the American people must first regain control of the educational system because teaching kids their planet is going to end in ten-twelve years is beyond the pale” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXVII
- 02-27-2019 W: “What is it about the word, FREE? Somebody has to pay the price tag so me, as a Democrat, am somewhat leery of all Democrats seeking the 2020 nomination who want to give away the farm- watch out!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXVIII
- 02-28-2019 Th: “Instead of abortion being- in Bill Clinton’s words- ‘safe, legal, and rare,’ it now seems to be the number one method of ‘birth control,’ especially among Democrats, something I simply cannot support” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXIX
- 03-01-2019 F: “The TV drama, ‘The Passage,’ demonstrates just how far governments are willing to go in the joint names of medical science and of conserving resources, which is why we must fight against infanticide NOW” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXX
- 03-02-2019 S:
- 03-03-2019 Su:
CHEF CHERYL LA TIGRE’S BLOG POSTS AT THE AICP-END 2015-2019:
- 04-22-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Four: Cheryl becomes the First Author other than Stinkbug to discuss the Majesty of Beverly Carrick, one of the World’s All-Time Great Artists and one YOU should know” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIII
- 02-10-2016 W: “Chef Cheryl returns for her Second Installment at the Blog where we celebrate the Life, Times, Political Views, and other Life Observations of Beverly Carrick—the Greatest American Artist” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXIV
- 08-10-2016 W: “Hawaii and the Art of Beverly Carrick are Synonymous with One Another just as are the Spectacular Vacation Packages awaiting you here in the Islands—why not come and join us and go on a Culinary Excursion while enjoying some Beautiful Paintings?” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CIX
- 03-08-2017 W: “If you are fortunate enough to be able to see the blog today without interference from Google, then please enjoy the lovely oil paintings we have for you by the stellar Beverly Carrick—amazing!” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXXIX
- 08-30-2017 W: “Although Beverly has a large body of work, her paintings are going to be worth millions one day and what is more, we discuss the ‘boner pill,’ Noxitril and why I cannot stand its advertisements” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXIV
- 03-07-2018 W: “Beverly Carrick and her library of artworks are perhaps the best-kept secret held by the United States and no, I am not talking about the atomic bomb or the stealth-jet fighter-bomber” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCI
- 08-29-2018 W: “Like California, politicians grow wealthier by the day the longer high-speed rail scams continue such as our Honolulu Rail Transit” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXVI
- 02-27-2019 W: “Dictatorships take control of education and health care as in doing so, they control both the family from cradle to grave and its young through indoctrinating and instilling them with the party line” by Chef Cheryl La Tigre. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXLII
FRIDAY, MARCH 01, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
JUST THE FACTS- WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 01, 2019 BY CHEF CHERYL LA TIGRE