TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 42
272. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2022:
We all hope and pray that the U.S. Secret Service is protecting President Donald J. Trump and his family well what with an embittered and crazed “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney saying she will stop at nothing to prevent Mr. Trump from becoming president again. This woman is a clear and present danger and the Joestapo must detain her before she attempts to assassinate America’s greatest president
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts; U.S. Secretary of War James McAllister Schofield; Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier, Grand Funk Railroad featuring Mark Farner, The Grateful Dead featuring Mickey Hart, Iron Butterfly featuring Michael Pinera, King Crimson featuring Ian Wallace and Bill Rieflin, Mountain featuring N.D. Smart, and the Rolling Stones:
- 480 B.C.: At the Battle of Salamis, the Greek fleet under the command of Admiral Themistocles destroys the Persian fleet commanded by Xerxes I, beating back the planned Persian invasion of Greece. A great win for Western Civilization and a blow to Eastern despots.
- 440 Saturday: The reign of the 45th Roman Catholic Pope St. Leo I begins on this date. The Vicar of Christ would lead his global flock from today until the Lord called him home on November 10, 461.
- 855 Wednesday: The reign of the 104th Roman Catholic Pope Benedict III begins today. The noble pontiff would guide his followers on their journey to become one with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit from today until his own journey home ended on April 17, 858.
- 1179 Saturday: Elected in opposition to the 170th Roman Catholic Pope Alexander III, the reign of the 170.4th Roman Catholic Antipope Innocent III begins today. He would guide his flock of True Believers from today until January 30, 1180.
- 1521 Thursday: Ottoman Turkish troops occupy Belgrade. The Serbs fight back with valor, but the Turks are too strong and too full of anti-Christian rage for them to succeed in keeping the Islamist scum out.
- 1566 Thursday: Selim II begins his time as Ottoman Turkish Sultan and Caliph today and would remain the Defender of the Faithful from today until December 21, 1574.
- 1789 Tuesday: The U.S. Department of War establishes a regular army with troop strength of several hundred men.
- 1829 Tuesday: London’s reorganized police force, which the world would come to know as Scotland Yard, went on duty.
- 1831 Thursday: In Gerry, New York, future 28th U.S. Secretary of War James McAllister Schofield is born. A Republican, he would serve under Presidents Andrew Johnson and Ulysses S. Grant from June 01, 1868, to March 13, 1869.
- 1862 Monday: Prussia’s newly appointed minister-president Otto von Bismarck, delivered a speech to the country’s parliament in which he declared the issue of German unification would be decided, “not through speeches and majority decisions” but by ’iron and blood (Eisen und Blut’).” Some references gave the date of this speech as September 30, 1862.
- 1875 Wednesday: U.S. – Spanish relations decline in wake of Cuban rebellion.
- 1902 Monday: David Belasco opened the first theater on Broadway in New York City on this date.
- 1906 Saturday: The U.S. intervenes in Cuba and ousts Cuban dictator Estrada Palma.
- 1907 Sunday: Construction workers laid the foundation stone for the Washington National Cathedral which workers did not fully complete until this date in 1990.
- 1911 Friday: Italy declares war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1912 Sunday: Movie director Michelangelo Antonioni was born in Ferrara, Italy.
- 1915 Wednesday: The Philadelphia Phillies clinch their first-ever pennant.
- 1918 Sunday: During World War I, Allied forces breakthrough the Hindenburg Line. This would hasten an end to the bloodiest war heretofore seen in modern history.
- 1922 Friday: Benito Mussolini, “Il Duce,” asks Vatican City to support his Fascist Party program.
- 1927 Thursday: Telephone service begins between Mexico and the United States.
- 1930 Monday: Bing Cosby and Dixie Lee married on today’s date.
- 1938 Thursday: The Treaty of Munich signed between Hitler (Germany), Daladier (France), Chamberlain (Great Britain), and Mussolini (Italy), which aimed at appeasing Adolf Hitler by allowing Nazi annexation of Czechoslovakia’s Sudetenland.
- 1940 Sunday: The radio quiz show, “Double or Nothing,” debuted on the Mutual Radio Network on this date.
- 1941 Monday: Nazi troops commit mass murder in the Soviet Union at Babi Yar; there, they murder thousands of Jews.
- 1943 Wednesday: General Dwight D. Eisenhower and Marshal Pietro Badoglio sign an armistice bringing the Italians to the side of the Allies during World War II.
- 1944 Friday: During World War II, the Red Army commences the invasion of Yugoslavia to liberate it from the Nazis.
- 1946 Sunday: “The Adventures of Sam Spade” debuted on CBS Radio on this date. Elsewhere, future drummer with the British progressive rock band, King Crimson[i], 1971-72, Ian Wallace, is born in Bury, Lancashire, England, on this date.
- 1947 Monday: Future original drummer of the East Coast rock band, Mountain[ii]—N.D. Smart—is born on this date.
- 1948 Wednesday: Future guitarist/vocalist Michael Pinera, who would play with Iron Butterfly[iii], was born in the United States on this date as was future guitarist vocalist with Grand Funk Railroad[iv], 1969-1976 / 1981-1983 / 1996-1998, Mark Farner who was born in Flint, Michigan.
- 1951 Saturday: CBS-TV televised the first network-aired color football broadcast on this date with the game being between the University of California and the University of Pennsylvania.
- 1953 Tuesday: The United States gives France $385 million to help with the war raging in Indochina.
- 1955 Thursday: Future chef and AICP-END blogger, Gervais Krinkelmeier, was born on this date in Boise, Idaho.
- 1957 Sunday: The New York Giants played their last game at the Polo Grounds, losing to the Pittsburgh Pirates, 9-1. They then moved to San Francisco.
- 1960 Thursday: “My Three Sons” debuted on ABC-TV. The beloved sitcom starred Fred MacMurray as Steve Douglas, Stanley Livingston as Chip Douglas, Barry Livingston as Ernie Thompson Douglas, Tim Considine as Mike Douglas, and William Demarest as Uncle Charley O’Casey. The show would run for 12 seasons, from 1960 to 1972. Elsewhere, future drummer with the British progressive rock band, King Crimson[v], 2013-15 / 2017, Bill Rieflin, is born in Seattle, Washington, on this date.
- 1962 Saturday: President John F. Kennedy nationalized the Mississippi National Guard in response to officials defying federal court orders. The orders were to enroll James Meredith at the University of Mississippi.
- 1963 Sunday: The Rolling Stones[vi] go on first tour as opening act for Bo Diddley[vii] and the Everly Brother[viii]s. Elsewhere, “My Favorite Martian” debuted on CBS-TV on this date.
- 1967 Friday: Mickey Hart joins the Grateful Dead[ix] on the drums. Elsewhere, the International Monetary Fund reformed monetary systems around the world.
- 1971 Wednesday: At the Colosseum in San Diego, California, Ken Norton, aka the Fighting Marine, puts his pro record to 23-1 with a unanimous 10-round decision over his opponent, James J. Woody. Seven bouts later, he would beat Muhammad Ali to win the NABF heavyweight title of the world.
- 1975 Monday: Baseball manager Casey Stengel died in Glendale at age 85.
- 1976 Wednesday: Syria drives Palestinian guerillas out of Lebanon.
- 1977 Thursday: Eva Shain became the first female to officiate a heavyweight title boxing match. Approximately 70 million people tuned in to see Muhammad Ali beat Earnie Shavers on NBC-TV. Shavers lost in a 15-round unanimous decision which dropped his pro-record to 54-6-1 while Ali’s record improved to 55-2 and in so doing retained the WBA, WBC, and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles of the world. Meanwhile, Columbia Records released the Billy Joel album, “The Stranger.”
- 1978 Friday: Church officials discovered Pope John Paul I dead in his Vatican apartment just over a month after becoming head of the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1982 Wednesday: Extra-Strength Tylenol® capsules laced with cyanide claimed the first of seven victims in the Chicago area. To date, the case remains unsolved.
- 1983 Thursday: For the first time, the U.S. Congress used the War Powers Act after President Ronald Reagan authorized them to do so to keep U.S. Marines in Lebanon for 18 more months.
- 1986 Monday: The Soviet Union released Nicholas Daniloff; an American journalist confined on spying charges. Elsewhere, Mary Lou Retton announced that she was going to quit gymnastics.
- 1987 Tuesday: Henry Ford II, longtime chairperson of Ford Motor Company, died in Detroit at age 70.
- 1988 Thursday: The space shuttle Discover blasted off from Cape Canaveral in Florida. It was the first crewed space flight since the Challenger disaster.
- 1989 Friday: Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor was convicted for slapping Beverly Hills police officer Paul Kramer after he’d pulled over Rolls-Royce for expired license plates. As part of her sentence, Gabor ended up serving three days in jail.
- 1993 Wednesday: The parliament of Bosnia voted overwhelmingly to reject an international peace plan unless Bosnian Serbs returned land that they had taken by force from the Bosnian people.
- 1995 Friday: The O. J. Simpson trial ends; the judge sent the case to the jury on this date. The nation is torn over this media show trial, people being split either FOR a guilty verdict or AGAINST a guilty verdict. We await the verdict.
- 1999 Wednesday: The Associated Press reported on the killing of hundreds of South Korean refugees by U.S. soldiers in the early days of the Korean War, beneath a bridge at a hamlet called No Gun Ri.
- 2000 Friday: Israeli riot police stormed a major Jerusalem shrine and opened fire on stone-throwing scumbag Muslim worshippers, killing four worthless Palestinians and wounding another 175.
- 2001 Saturday: President George W. Bush condemned Afghanistan’s Taliban rulers for harboring Osama bin Laden and his followers as the United States pressed its military and diplomatic campaign against terror and terrorism.
- 2005 Thursday: John G. Roberts Jr., took the oath of office in as the nation’s 17th chief justice (109th overall justice on the court) after winning Senate confirmation. He was confirmed in the U.S. Senate with the votes of 55 Republicans and 22 Democrats. President George W. Bush nominated RINO Roberts to fill the seat of Chief Justice William Rehnquist.
- 2006 Friday: Rep. Mark Foley, R-FL 16th congressional district, resigned his seat in the U.S. House of Representatives for doing some Democrats do all the time and seemingly get away with- sending inappropriate emails to a congressional page. What a double standard but then, Republicans ALWAYS crucify their own.
- 2007 Saturday: Jihadists carry out a bomb attack in the capital city of the Maldives and in so doing claim the lives of at least 12 innocent tourists and wounds God knows how many others.
- 2008 Monday: On Wall Street, the Dow Jones industrial average plunged 777 points after the House defeated, 228-205, a $700 billion emergency rescue for the nation’s financial system, leaving both parties and the Bush administration scrambling to pick up the pieces. NO corporate welfare, NO bank is too big to fail.
- 2009 Tuesday: As Britain continues its national program of immunizing the hell out of everyone, a 14-year-old schoolgirl who died after being given an immunization for cervical cancer is found to have had a tumor in her heart and lungs. What is it with forcing immunizations on everyone without checking their health situations? Socialized medicine, folks, not good, never good, and something every sane nation must avoid.
- 2010 Wednesday: For the first time in two years, North and South Korea agree to hold working level military talks. Elsewhere, in Dagestan, Russian troops get lucky and kill at least 14 Islamist militants in heavy fighting. Good. Cover the bodies with pig’s blood.
- 2011 Thursday: Houthi rebels continue fighting against Yemeni government troops in the northern part of the nation’s capital, Sana’a. Elsewhere, Tehran hosts the 2011 Asian Men’s Volleyball Championship game with the home team- the Iranians- bitch-slapping the Chi-Coms with a final score of 3-1. Take that, communists!
- 2012 Saturday: After the U.S. delists the Mujahedeen-e Khalq as a terrorist entity, Iran accuses the United States of having “double standards.” Meanwhile, the Obama administration transfers a Gitmo detainee, Omar Khadr, to Canada where the murderous POS jihadist will complete his prison sentence.
- 2013 Sunday: NASA’s newest delivery service, Orbital Sciences Corp.’s un-manned cargo spacecraft Cygnus, made its first-ever shipment to the International Space Station. Elsewhere, some four-dozen people were shot to death at an agricultural college in Gujba, Nigeria, in an attacked blamed on the Muslim jihadists of Boko Haram. Next, On This Day reports that a Syrian airstrike on the ISIS capital of Raqqa goes astray and hits a school killing at least 16 people and injuring numerous others.
- 2014 Monday: Afghan officials have signed a pact with the U.S. to maintain troops in the country beyond the end of 2014 and provide Afghanistan with funding; former Afghan President Hamid Karzai would not sign the agreement due to his opposition to U.S. presence.
- 2015 Tuesday: American jazz composer and saxophonist Phil Woods dies at age 83. Meanwhile, President Barack Hussein Obama announces that he and Russian President Vladimir Putin will convene on what to do in Syria. We already know what to do: KILL the ISIS, al-Qaida, and Iranian Revolutionary Guard thugs. ASAP!
- 2016 Thursday: The U.S. Congress overrides the veto of President Barack Hussein Obama that will now allow U.S. citizens to sue Saudi Arabia over the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Obama did not want people affected by the horrible attacks from suing the Islamic nation. All but one of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia; go figure!
- 2017 Friday: Tom Price resigned as President Donald J. Trump’s secretary of health and human services amid investigations into his use of costly charter flights for official travel at taxpayer expense. Meanwhile, Carmen Yulin Cruz, the mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico, accused the Trump administration of “killing us with the inefficiency” after Hurricane Maria. We must note that Mayor Cruz is a corrupt politician who was unable to distribute the vast resources that poured into the island following the storm. Finally, the U.S. issues a no-travel warning to its citizens NOT to go to Cuba due to the ongoing sonic attacks on American citizens. It also calls home some of the diplomatic staff in Havana thanks to the scurrilous behavior of the communist Cubans.
- 2018 Saturday: Tesla and its CEO, Elon Musk, agreed to pay $40 million to settle a government lawsuit alleging that Musk had duped investors with misleading statements about a proposed buyout of the company. Elsewhere, some left-wing news sites report widespread demonstrations against center-right Brazilian businessman Jair Bolsonaro, the frontrunner in the presidential elections. Go, Bolsonaro, go!
- 2019 Sunday: Pro-Iranian Houthi rebels do a celebratory dance claiming they killed 500 Saudi soldiers, captured another 2,000, as well as wiped out a supply convoy on Saudi territory in the Najran region of the country. Time to nuke Iran and to wipe out the Houthi scumbags.
- 2020 Tuesday: A new PEW Poll shows that five percent of Trump and Biden voters MIGHT have their votes changed following tonight’s Round 1 2020 Presidential Debate in Cleveland, Ohio, depending upon who does better. Meanwhile, Democratic Party presidential nominee “Pro-China Joe” Biden disputes he ever agreed to (1) a break after every 30 minutes and (2) that he agreed to an ear canal check to determine if either participant is wearing an ear device. Many believe that “Gropin’ Joe” Biden cannot sustain 90 minutes of debate and that he will be seeking every avenue of support or escape. Rush Limbaugh still speculates that something will arise that will permit “Pro-China Joe” a way out without losing face. Dr. Jill going to come down with a sudden case of the CHI-VI? We shall see. Speaking of Cleveland, shop owners are boarding up windows and securing their facilities as the danger of violent mob ‘protests,’ i.e., out-of-control riots looms ever larger. Another ‘anti-fascist group,’ Resist Fascism arrives in Cleveland ostensibly to fight against fascism but to serve as the Democratic Party’s Brown Shirts.
- 2020 Tuesday A: Judge Amy Coney Barrett arrives on Capitol Hill to begin meeting with lawmakers ahead of October 12 and the first day of confirmation hearings. At least 6-8 Senate Democrats announce they won’t meet with her as a means of protest. Meanwhile, New York City schools begin the reopening process as Mayor Bill Di Blasio continues to threaten JEWISH neighborhoods with complete shutdowns if they don’t toe the line and follow his orders. Speaking of major cities such as New York City, we learn that since June of this year, violent crime rates have soared 53-percent over last year’s rates at the same time. Clever work, Democrats, clever work. Elsewhere, on the West Coast, major parts of Sonoma and Napa Counties are ablaze, once again thanks to rampant mismanagement by California Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom. Like Nero, he continues fiddling, trying to find ways by which, he can continue funding CalPERS at the expense of caring for the state’s forests. This man must be removed from office before 2022. Now.
- 2020 Tuesday B: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad Al-Sabah dies at age 91. Meanwhile, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson severs his ties with more than 95-percent of his fans by coming out and following communist China’s dictates and endorses the Biden-Harris 2020 ticket. Rock- you are not only a sleazy opportunist, but you also appear to be a shill for Beijing. NO MORE ROCK MOVIES! Meanwhile, attorney for Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn- Sidney Powell- updated President Trump on his former National Security Advisor’s case and asked that ‘he not pardon the general.’ She is trying to get Judge Emmet Sullivan to recuse himself from the case or accept the Justice Department’s recommendations to drop the collapsed case. Elsewhere, Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe releases fabulous footage that shows ALLEGEDLY Rep. Ilhan “Allah Akbar!” Omar has operatives involved in ballot creation and ballot harvesting. We hear from sources on the ground in Minnesota that she could very well lose her re-election bid. Strip her of her citizenship and return her crooked butt to Somalia.
- 2020 Tuesday C: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– 33,484,120 confirmed cases, UP by 327,308 cases, 1,004,082 confirmed deaths, UP by 5,386 deaths, and 23,212,633 confirmed recoveries, UP by 251,197 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 7,229,559 confirmed cases, UP by 23,692 new cases, 208,335 confirmed deaths, UP by 217 new deaths, and 3,870,955 confirmed recoveries, UP by 7,882 new recoveries.
- 2020 Tuesday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 816,095 confirmed cases, 15,683 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 12,351 confirmed cases, 132 confirmed deaths, and 10,215 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 90,712 confirmed cases, 2,203 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, the Empire State: 462,364 confirmed number of cases, 32,743 confirmed number of deaths, and like most other Blue States, NO number of confirmed number of recoveries. The governor of New York, the drooling moron Andrew Cuomo continues trying to blame President Donald J. Trump for all the Xi Jinping Bat Flu deaths when he is the one who sent COVID-infected people into rest homes where the most vulnerable people are, uh, we mean, were. PUT CUOMO ON TRIAL!
- 2020 Tuesday E: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Let us look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife are relocating there. Here they are: 233,265 confirmed cases, 1,507 confirmed deaths, and 165,191 confirmed recoveries. Watch out for the Chi-Com rockets the Hamas goons love firing at innocent Israelis. We know you are prepared Mo!
- 2020 Tuesday F: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 27,452.66, DOWN 131.40 points (-0.48%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,085.25, DOWN 32.28 points (-0.29%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,335.47, DOWN 16.13 points (-0.48%). The price of GOLD is $1,903.10 per troy oz., -0.10 (-0.01%) while the price of SILVER is $24.42 per troy ounce, -0.002 (-0.08%). The price of PLATINUM is $882.60 per troy oz, -4.90 (-0.55%) while the price of COPPER is $3.00 per pound, +0.009 (+0.30%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,329.30 per troy oz., +57.80 (+2.54%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $39.13 per barrel, -0.16 (–0.41%). Today, COCOA is $2,565.00 per metric ton, +3.00 (+0.12). As for currency, one U.S. dollar = 6.82 communist Chinese yuan. By contrast, one U.S. dollar = 0.85 euros. Communist China manipulates its currency, a known fact which is why the world must disengage with them and bring our supply chain home- ASAP.
- 2020 Tuesday G: National Security Director John Ratcliffe released information in a letter to Sen. Lindsey Graham- on the eve of testimony by fired FBI Director James Comey- that Hillary Clinton approved a plan with the Obama administration. The illegal operation the two cooked up together sought to dirty 2016 GOP presidential candidate Donald J. Trump by tying him to Russian intelligence services. The question is whether then Director Comey expended the same amount of effort investigating Hillary Clinton as he spent investigating then-candidate Trump, then president- elect Trump, and finally President Donald J. Trump. Not looking good for the Obamaists coup plotters. Is prison looming large on the horizon? Join the Trump Third Term Movement NOW.
- 2020 Tuesday H: Regarding to Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court, here is today’s Democratic Party’s and Fake News Media Attack Phrase of the Day: “Illegitimate.”
- 2020 Tuesday I: Tonight, is the first debate between presidential contenders, President Donald J. Trump, and former Vice President Joseph R. Biden. About half-way through the ‘grudge match,’ it would appear that Mr. Biden is managing to survive the ongoing assault from the president. Moderator Chris Wallace is struggling to maintain control. We believe- at this junction- that Democrats will say the president is losing due to his belligerence while Republicans will say the president was aggressive and fending off both the former veep and the moderator. This update at 6:48 P.M. What we will say is the following: it’s an UGLY affair, no-holds barred mud wrestling at its worst.
- 2020 Tuesday I: Update @ 07:39 p.m.: what a rough 96-minute debate. President Trump allowed the anger built up after 3.5 years to unload on a feeble Vice President Biden. The former veep managed to remain upright but towards the end of the debate, he was looking a bit wasted. We suspect the Democrat will cancel the other two debates. Winner? We think the president allowed his anger to get the better of him and the former vice president did not drop dead. What an ugly mess…
- 2020 Tuesday J: Telemundo, the Spanish language media giant released a poll from the first debate between President Donald J. Trump and former Vice President Joe R. Biden. The poll says President Trump won by a 66-percent margin to 33-percent for Mr. Biden. Wow. You go, Spanish speakers! We have no clue as to what mischief the Chi-Coms and their Democratic Party stooges will be up today but when we find out, you’ll find out so please, stay tuned for further developments such as the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu…
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– 234,031,070 confirmed cases, +551,457, 4,787,486 confirmed deaths, +10,359 and 210,856,434 confirmed recoveries, +615,696. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 44,199,496 confirmed cases, UP 177,658 from yesterday’s reporting, 713,953 confirmed deaths, UP 3,196, [x] and 33,634,702 confirmed recoveries, UP 175,681. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [xi]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 397,777 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 6,301 deaths which we expect will come soon which will push the dictator past the death mark the 45th president held. NOT GOOD, Joe, NOT GOOD.
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,625,134 confirmed cases, 69,179 confirmed deaths, and 2,445,216 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,611,683 confirmed cases, 54,071 confirmed deaths, and 2,619,681 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 78,874 confirmed cases, 770 confirmed deaths, and 78,104 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 657,958 confirmed cases, 7,710 confirmed deaths, and 271,247 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Massachusetts: they have 810,319 confirmed cases, 18,600 confirmed deaths, and 791,719 confirmed recoveries. [xii]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,277,270 confirmed cases, 7,732 confirmed deaths, and 1,220,396 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Russia, 5th country on the list: 7,487,138 cases of the virus, 206,388 confirmed death and 6,653,941 confirmed recoveries. [xiii]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,390.72, UP 90.73 points (+0.26%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,512.44 DOWN 34.24 points (-0.24%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,359.46, UP 6.83 points (+0.16%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $74.79 per barrel, -0.04 (-0.05%). The price of GOLD is $1,732.20 per troy oz., +9.10 (+0.53%) while the price of SILVER is $21.52 per troy ounce, +0.03 (+0.16%). The price of PLATINUM is $952.90 per troy oz, +8.60 (+0.91%) while the price of COPPER is $4.20 per pound, +0.00 (+0.05%). [xiv]. The price of PALLADIUM is $1,867.67 per troy oz., +10.32 (+0.56%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,500.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (+0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $777,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,913.75 per USD/T, +2.25 (+0.08%). [xv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.47. In Mongolian Tughrik, one greenback equals 2,830.00 and in Moroccan Dirham, a buck equal 9.04 and in Mozambican Metical, one dollar equals 63.20 of theirs.[xvi]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.397 per gallon, $3.057 in Florida, $4.074 in Hawaii, and $3.850 in Washington state. [xvii] Let us look at one other Missouri: $2.853. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Israel: $7.709 per U.S. Gallon.[xviii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,819,205,239,855 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xix] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Thailand, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Germany with $75 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 188 for the famed ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of defending the U.S.-Mexico border from one legion after another of Third World illegal alien invaders and Day No. 95 since her sole visit anywhere NEAR the border. Where is the esteemed ‘Border Czar?’ Ah, well, Texas border counties are preparing to hammer the Biden regime with a massive lawsuit over its lack of desire to enforce the laws and to defend the nation. Most of these people living in these counties are Latinos who happen to vote Democrat. Just saying.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I– The Putin regime opens a new case against imprisoned Putin dissident, Alexei Navalny. Meanwhile, North Korea claims the development of its new hypersonic missile is for DEFENSIVE needs rather than for offensive capabilities. Next, we have some Chi-Com news for you today: first, there will be NO overseas visitors to the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics which we hope no one sends athletes to due to the Chi-Coms infecting the entire world with the Xi Jinping Never-Ending Pandemic. Secondly, the Chi-Com air force commander issued a veiled threat to the U.S. military: “Let us meet in the skies.” Chi-Coms, shut the f**k up.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Health and Medical Alerts– A new poll says that 65-percent of Americans oppose loss of jobs for those opposed to submitting to COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Agreed. Another poll says that more than half of the American people do not really believe that current Chi-Vi vaccines are appropriate for children, especially those 5-11 years of age. Meanwhile, GOP senators introduce the new TREAT Act designed to counter the rationing of the drug Regeneron by the Biden regime who is cutting supplies to Red States.
- 2021 Wednesday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions and Authoritarianism News– Los Angeles County, California, is considering new rules/regulations for all customers going to bars and restaurants: they want COVID-19 vaccine passports or NO service. Meanwhile, a judge in South Carolina slaps a temporary stay on enacting bans on the wearing of masks among school-aged children. BIG GOVERNMENT wants to impose the wearing of masks on everyone. Next, we learn that in the BIG SPENDING BILL the House speaker and her Democrat minions are promoting, there’s a big $700,000 fine for businesses NOT complying with the vaccine decrees. Finally, the Kathy Hochul regime in New York is in the process of firing healthcare workers who did not meet the September 27, 2021, deadline to vaccinate or go on the public dole (which we believe will be cut off by government IF workers won’t vaccinate. This is evil. This is the Mark of the Beast and folks it looks like Joe Biden is indeed the Antitrump).
- 2021 Wednesday J: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $43.53 (2) AstraZeneca $59.67 (3) Johnson & Johnson $164.02 (4) BioNTech $277.44 (5) Moderna $378.90.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $86.99 (2) General Dynamics: $198.39 (3) Boeing: $225.66 (4) Lockheed Martin: $350.29 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $362.98.
- 2021 Wednesday L: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $33.69 (2) DuPont: $69.15 (3) Honeywell: $214.92 (4) 3M: $180.88 (5) Teijen: $1,597.00.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $106.32 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $65.30 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $26.37.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News– (1) Wal-Mart $140.44 (2) Lowe’s: $207.10 (3) Home Depot: $336.93 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $451.79 (5) Amazon $3,301.12.
- 2021 Wednesday O: Joe Biden Regime News I– Mob mouthpiece White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki tried to cover up for her missing-in-action, senile boss today by claiming the Three Stooges- Milley, McKenzie, and Austin- gave the dictator split opinions on what to do. Jen, this in no way clears your boss; the man has NO clue as to what he is told much less as what to do. Meanwhile, as the mainstream media- i.e., the fake news media- continues trying to cover for the botched Afghan withdrawal on behalf of the Biden regime, they, too, are taking increased incoming fire from across the country and around the world. Embarrassing.
- 2021 Wednesday P: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation– The U.S. Department of Justice continues to aid the FALSE FLAG OPERATION conducted by House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi by delaying the trials of the political prisoners scooped up on January 06, 2021, and in the immediate days and weeks following the set-up event. They claim the delays are based upon ‘procedural issues.’ Oh, really? Speaking of this sham subcommittee, the chairman and his thugs are sending out a flurry of subpoenas to former advisers and staffers of President Donald J. Trump. They are attempting to make life as difficult as possible for these brave patriots.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: Political News I– Parents of imprisoned USMC Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller- who merely spoke his mind on the Afghan debacle- want both U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark A. (Asshole) Milley to resign over their far too many failures while running the show on behalf of senile Joe Biden. Meanwhile, at the hearing before the House Armed Services Committee today, the Three Stooges- Secretary Austin, Chairman Milley, and U.S. Central Command commander General McKenzie- were torn asunder by one Republican politician (with the exception of Liz Cheney who praised and defended the Three Stooges) for their failures connected to the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Democrats did their best to circle the wagons around these three dunces but defending them proved to be impossible. All three men must submit their resignations by the end of today. Still, brave, patriotic souls such as Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-FL 1st congressional district, told the Three Stooges that ‘IF their commander in chief was NOT so out of it, all three of them would be FIRED.’ This led to angry Democrats apologizing to the three losers for the words of their conservative colleague. Oh, wah, wah, wah!
- 2021 Wednesday R: Political News II– House Democrats continue trying to avert a federal government shutdown which- if it happens- will attach to them like the lips of a remora to the balls of a swimmer. Thus, they are attempting to set up a vote with which to jack up the debt ceiling still more which will fall atop our children’s children’s children. Speaker “Mumbles” Pelosi, the nonagenarian leader of the House socialists, is doing her best to move forward with a vote on jacking up the debt ceiling. In other shocking news, the Democrats now want to RAPE- i.e., TAX the retirement plans of the American people while providing all sorts of freebies to illegal aliens flooding into the United States.
- 2021 Wednesday S: Political News III– Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, says he is MORE outraged than ever after hearing Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. (Asshole) Milley’s testimony than ever.’ All the man does is lie his ass off- Gen. Milley. He’s a political general and nothing good ever happens to them. Speaking of General Milley, he alluded to the fact that come spring of 2022, al-Qaida and the Taliban could commence new operations in the region. Meanwhile, Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN- a fighter if ever one existed- demanded that ‘transcripts between General Milley and his reporter pals must be produced to the Senate Armed Services Committee.’ General Milley also had to fend off attacks on him for having said that ‘Newsmax and The Epoch Times are akin to terrorists.’ Wow. Finally, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says, ‘he did NOT know about General Milley’s phone calls with his opposites in the Chinese Communist Party.’ We suspect NO one knew what this traitorous POS Milley was up to, friends. Secretary Pompeo told journalist Megan Kelly that ‘NO one briefed him’ on this questionable action.
- 2021 Wednesday T: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3599 what with a $21 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 12, 13, 16, 17, 22, and Mega 06. Out of 107,152 winning tickets, the highest winners were THREE people who had FIVE numbers for a prize of $12,680 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) ARCO AM/PM in Stockton, CA 95210; (2) Paradise Valley Produce Market in Spring Valley, CA 91977; and (3) Speedway in Carlsbad, CA 92011. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #891 with a jackpot of $570 million up for grabs: 02, 07, 11, 17, 32, and Powerball 11. Out of 197,406 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $1,361,359. The winning ticket was sold at a 7-Eleven in Yuba City, CA 95993.
- 2022 Thursday: Observation of the Day– I hope the Secret Service is maintaining a watchful eye on that big overweight bull dyke, “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney. After all, she said, that ‘she will do anything to stop President Donald J. Trump from returning to the White House.” That tells me she is crazy enough to stalk him and to take him out should he win the nomination in 2024 and/or win the White House later that fall. Hatred like this only occurs on the left side of the aisle. After all, they are the ones who now label MAGA supporters as ‘Nazis.’ Like Senator John McCain (good riddance), Liz Cheney is NO Republican even though she like he has/had an ‘R’ by their name. No, Liz Cheney has drunk from the poisoned well of Jim Jones’ cyanide-laced Kool-Aid and her hatred grows for the 45th president grows more strident by the day. Thankfully, her career- other than as a babbling head on MSNBC- is OVER. The voters of Wyoming showed her the door by an electoral landslide of more than 30 points. She is loser and will soon be gone. Let us hope she realizes her time in the limelight is over and that she will sulk off into the D.C. swamp to enjoy whatever is left of her bitter life. I just hope that the Secret Service is on the ball because this woman is a lunatic. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0967 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Field of Flowers.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Cheap Trick released their first box set on August 13, 1996, the critically acclaimed “Sex, America, and Cheap Trick.” The album features more than 60 tunes- including 17 unreleased tracks- all of them well worth the price of admission. The buyer also gets a color booklet full of fabulous information designed to make the owner swoon. We hope you will investigate this box set as every member of the band- Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Bun E. Carlos, Tom Petersson, Peter Comita, and Jon Brant- is on it. Seek it out now at your favorite site for the best in music whether it be Amazon.com, Discogs, AllMusic, eBay, the public library, even the local swap meet, and add it to your collection. You will be extremely glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-29-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with downright sensation by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 7,038. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Old Calistoga Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Health And Medical Alerts, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, President Hamid Karzai, Afghanistan, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Il Duce Benito Mussolini, Fascist Italy, France, Great Britain, Emir Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, Kuwait, Adolf Hitler, Nazi Germany, Ottoman Turkish Empire, Otto von Bismarck, Prussia, Russia, Alexei Navalny, President Vladimir Putin, Serbia, Syria, Yugoslavia, Bo Diddley, Everly Brothers, Michael Pinera, Iron Butterfly, Grand Funk Railroad, Mickey Hart, Grateful Dead, Mark Farner, The Rolling Stones, King Crimson, Ian Wallace, Bill Rieflin, The Everly Brothers, Mountain, N.D. Smart, Famous TV Sitcoms, My Three Sons, President Andrew Johnson, President Ulysses S. Grant, President John F. Kennedy, President Ronald Reagan, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Joe Biden, Vice President Joseph R. Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, U.S. Secretary of War James McAllister Schofield, Rep. Matt Gaetz, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Senator Rand Paul, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, Rep. Mark Foley, Rep. Matt Gaetz, Rep. “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. (Asshole) Milley, U.S. Central Command General Kenneth F. McKenzie Jr., Senate Armed Services Committee, Governor Kathy “Heil Hitler” Hochul, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell Esq., Project Veritas, James O’Keefe, 2020 Presidential Election, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Massachusetts COVID-19 Cases, New York COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Russia COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Mongolian Tughrik, Moroccan Dirham, Mozambican Metical, Missouri Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Israel Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3599, Powerball, Powerball Draw #891, Islam, Sunni Islam, Ottoman Turkish Sultans and Caliphs, Islamic Caliphs, Sultan Selim II, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Leo I, Pope Benedict III, Pope Alexander III, Antipope Innocent III, Pope John Paul I, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, New York Giants, Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Pirates, Manager Casey Stengel, Professional Boxing, Earnie Shavers, Earnie Shavers aka the Black Destroyer, Muhammad Ali, Muhammad Ali v. Earnie Shavers, World Boxing Association, WBA- The, World Boxing Council, WBC- The, The Ring Magazine, North American Boxing Federation, NABF- The, Ken Norton, Ken Norton aka the Fighting Marine, 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Jon Brant, Peter Comita, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
[i] We presented the music of this British prog-rock band, the amazing King Crimson, beginning on Monday, 20-October-2014 through Sunday, 21-December-2014. We hope you will check them out and add them to your collection.
[ii] We began promoting the music of Mountain beginning on Friday, 14-December-2012 through Sunday, 20-January-2013. This also included West, Bruce & Laing but sadly, we overlooked Leslie West’s solo career so please stay tuned for his discography sometime in the next 8-12 years.
[iii] We promoted the music of Iron Butterfly beginning on Saturday, 27-July-2013 through Thursday, 08-August-2013. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your ever-growing collection of rock music. Nothing one finds today compares with the classic rock of old. Throw out your Maroon 5 albums and go with the crème de la crème of the 1960s and 1970s
[iv] We look forward to presenting the music of Grand Funk Railroad sometime in the late 2020s
[v] See footnote i.
[vi] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces. Sadly, we should have been clairvoyant and presented the music of Marianne Faithful, too. Perhaps one day we will.
[vii] Sometime within the next decade, we hope to present the music of classic rockers Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Howlin’ Wolf, Muddy Waters, and numerous others. We know you will enjoy the presentation so please; remain vigilant for the day we do.
[viii] When we do the music of the old rockers, the Everly Brothers will be among them. Stay tuned.
[ix] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[x] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xviii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xix] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.