Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, MARCH 16, 2019 BY CHEF E. K. HOOTENSTEIN
“The recent come-to-light college admissions scandal shows once again what the favored political in-class is willing to do to sidestep the system they demand everyone else follows” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,058 AT THE AICP-END
599 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Dual-system of justice? You bet! Just like the story about Paul Manafort yesterday, we see once again, just how far the political left is willing to ‘fix’ the game
Los Angeles, CA, 03-16-2019 Saturday: My kids have gone through the school of hard knocks, you know, public school, public college, business and culinary schools, and my wife and I have worked, slaved, and sweated over the hot stove or in the bakery or in the ice cold fridge cutting meat, poultry, and fish. Never once did we ever think we should ‘grease the skids’ for our kids by going to some devious mastermind who possesses Photo Shop skills, paying him anywhere from fifteen grand to half-a-million dollars to get our kids into an Ivy League school. NEVER.
A couple of days ago, we learned the disturbing news that an ongoing investigation initiated by the OBAMA Justice Department, launched in 2011 and which concluded apparently this past Tuesday, shows that a criminal conspiracy, either to defraud with false information or to pay off the necessary hands so Hollywood actors and actresses and other bigwigs could get their dumb ass brats into a BIG UNIVERSITY, exists and was in play for a long time.
A couple of two-bit actresses, Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin, are the face of this scheme who, along with nine coaches and 33 other parents that run the gamut of the food and beverage industry, fashion, finance, law, and other fields found themselves charged in what appears to be a growing conspiracy that is going to ruin numerous families.
Now, yesterday, I shared my thoughts on how bad it is for the United States to have a ‘dual-system of justice,’ one that gives a possible defendant a pass on charges that might sink him or her until years or even decades later, simply because the person might ‘work with the wrong presidential candidate’ and then hammer him or her with said charges in order to ‘flip them’ against their target. This is NOT right.
Well, neither is going to a ‘fixer’ to get one’s puerile kids into the college or university of their choice, especially if the children do not possess the necessary gray matter to get them into one of these schools in the first place. If your kids are too stupid, too drug-addled, or too-immature, then send them to a two-year college so they can bring their grades up and get with the program.
The government estimates that the conspirators shelled out at least $25 million in bribes. Added to this is the machinations of the ‘fixer,’ William “Rick” Singer, founder of a business known as the Edge College and Career Network of Newport Beach (nice locale), California, who had others either guide or take the college entrance exams and ace them on behalf of the losers.
Mr. Singer or his underlings also photo-shopped images of the crooked parents’ kids onto bodies of athletes in everything from rowing to pole vaulting and God knows what the hell else. I did not realize that dishonesty was this simple but I guess as we enter the future in our ever-growing socialist nation, sleight of hand in photography is a must-possess skill.
Imagine, back in the days of the old Soviet Union, intelligence officials around the world could decipher the tea leaves as to who was ‘in’ and who was ‘out’ by viewing official photos such as who was attending a May Day parade atop Lenin’s mausoleum. One day, a party hack is there and the next day, he has been surgically removed from the photo and from every other official photo as if he had never ever existed.
Back to the topic at hand, a man such as me, small businessowner, successful restaurant owner and middle-class American, would never dream that someone as wealthy as the people going down in flames over this scam would have to resort to doing this sort of thing to get their kids into a BIG SCHOOL. I mean, WHY?
These big schools- Yale, Stanford, USC, UCLA, Georgetown, Wake Forest, University of Texas, and numerous others- already discriminate against Asian Americans so why would they not have room to allow the spoiled rotten brats of the rich and pampered to get their snots into the schools in the first place? We all know that money talks and bulls**t walks, right? We have heard that one since the day we exited the crib.
In closing, we can congratulate the FBI and the Justice Department for pursuing these blatant, upper-class crimes but if these hacks do not see the same kind of disruption to their lives that everyone in the Trump orbit has experienced- Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, or George Papadopoulos in particular- then justice will not have been served.
The time to reclaim the mantle of justice is now and the sooner the federal government under the direction of President Donald J. Trump and Attorney-General Bill Barr get down to business and begin prosecuting REAL crimes, the American people are going to have little to no faith in government.
This means that people like Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, and all the rest of the Obama criminal conspiracy to ‘get Trump’ must answer for their crimes in a court of law and face the same miserable time in the docket that far too many others have already faced in the phony Trump-Russian Collusion scheme.
See you here tomorrow.
Elmer K. Hootenstein
Elmer K. Hootenstein
CWC, ACF, the Golden State Chefs’ Association
Like the rest of my colleagues here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, I turned my likeness over to up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, Simone and this among other images is what I got. Kudos, Simone, kudos for making me look, uh, so dignified. Ah well, I spent most of my life working in food service in a variety of states and places. Among my stops was one in Washington State where I met Stinkbug in the WSCA. We have been friends ever since and have been working long and hard to create an enjoyable reading experience for our fans, provided Google Blogger will allow the public to see us.
Chef Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein writes from Los Angeles, California.
Chef Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein is a Moderate Republican.
Contact me at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN
END COMMENTARY 03-16-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 910
03-16-2019 Saturday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLV: “The recent come-to-light college admissions scandal shows once again what the favored political in-class is willing to do to sidestep the system they demand everyone else follows” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-15-2019, all rights reserved.
Hootenstein, Elmer K. “The recent come-to-light college admissions scandal shows once again what the favored political in-class is willing to do to sidestep the system they demand everyone else follows.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
EK Hootenstein, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, College Admissions Scandal 2019, Dual-System of Justice, Barack Obama, Double-Standard in America, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 16, 2019:
President James Madison; Alice Cooper featuring Michael Bruce, John & Yoko Lennon, and Van Halen featuring Wolfgang Van Halen:
- 597 B.C.: The Babylonian army captures Jerusalem where they replace Jehoiachin with Zedekiah as their king.
- 37 A.D.: Roman Emperor Tiberius dies; Caligula succeeded him.
- 1190: Prior to leaving for overseas, English Crusaders first massacre the Jews of York, England.
- 1322: The Battle of Boroughbridge takes place in the first war of Scottish independence.
- 1521: Portuguese navigator Ferdinand Magellan reached the Philippines where natives killed him the following month.
- 1690: French King Louis XIV sends troops to aid the Irish in their struggle against the British.
- 1751: James Madison, fourth president of the United States, was born in Port Conway, Virginia.
- 1802: President Thomas Jefferson signed a measure authorizing the establishment of the S. Military Academy at West Point, New York and the establishment of the Army Corps of Engineers (the second time)
- 1827: The first newspaper published by blacks for blacks commences in New York, the Freedom Journal.
- 1836: The Republic of Texas approved a constitution.
- 1850: Nathaniel Hawthorne’s novel, “The Scarlet Letter” was first published.
- 1861: The Arizona Territory votes to leave the Union and join the Confederacy.
- 1869: Hiram R. Revels, the first black to make an official speech in the U.S. Senate, does so on this date.
- 1881: The Barnum and Bailey Circus made its official debut.
- 1912: Future first lady Pat Nixon was born Thelma Catherine Ryan in Ely, Nevada.
- 1916: The United States and Canada sign a migratory bird treaty.
- 1917: Russian Grand Duke Michael, brother of Czar Nicholas II, declines the throne upon his brother’s abdication.
- 1926: Rocket science pioneer Robert H. Goddard successfully tested the first liquid-fueled rocket in Auburn, Massachusetts.
- 1933: Adolf Hitler appoints Hjalmar Shaft, president of the Bank of Germany.
- 1935: Adolph Hitler decided to break the military terms set by the Treaty of Versailles by ordering the rearming of Germany.
- 1939: Adolf Hitler completes the annexation of Czechoslovakia on this date.
- 1940: During the Battle of Britain, the Luftwaffe attacks the British home fleet base at Scapa Flow.
- 1945: During World War II, American forces declared that they had secured Iwo Jima, although pockets of Japanese resistance remained.
- 1948: Future rhythm guitarist/backup vocalist with the original Alice Cooper band, 1969-1974—Michael Bruce—is born on this date.
- 1955: President Eisenhower upholds the use of atomic weapons in case of war.
- 1959: The USSR and Iraq sign a treaty of economic cooperation and technical aid.
- 1966: NASA launched Gemini 8 on a mission to rendezvous and dock with Agena, a target vehicle in orbit; although the docking was successful, the joined vehicles began spinning wildly out of control, forcing Gemini to disconnect and abort the flight.
- 1968: During the Vietnam War, the My Lai Massacre of Vietnamese civilians was carried out by S. Army troops; estimates of the death toll vary between 347 and 504.
- 1972: In a nationally broadcast address, President Richard M. Nixon called for a moratorium on court-ordered school busing to achieve racial desegregation. Meanwhile, the INS serve John and Yoko Lennon deportation papers.
- 1978: The U.S. Senate accepts the Panama Canal Treaty, which will return control of the canal to the Panamanians.
- 1984: South Africa and Mozambique sign a non-aggression treaty.
- 1988: Protestant extremist Michael Stone launched a one-man gun-and-grenade attack on an Irish Republican Army funeral at Milltown Cemetery in Belfast, Northern Ireland, killing three of the mourners. Meanwhile, federal prosecutors issued indictments for Lt. Colonel Oliver North, Vice Admiral John Poindexter of the National Security Council, and two others for their involvement in the Iran-Contra affair.
- 1991: Future bassist with the reformed Van Halen, 2004-present, Wolfgang Van Halen—is born on this date.
- 1994: Tonya Harding pleaded guilty to conspiracy to hinder prosecution for covering up the attack on her skating rival, Nancy Kerrigan. She ended up receiving a fine of $100,000 while some of her conspirators went to prison.
- 1995: The Mississippi House of Representatives formally abolishes slavery and ratifies the 13th Elsewhere, NASA astronaut Norman Thagard became the first American to visit the Russian space station Mir.
- 1996: In their heavyweight fight, Mike Tyson knocks out Frank Bruno in Round 2.
- 2003: Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein warned that if Iraq were attacked, it would take the war anywhere in the world “wherever there is sky, land or water.” President George W. Bush gave the United Nations one more day to find a diplomatic solution to the standoff.
- 2011: U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announces that she will NOT serve a second term should President Obama win reelection for a second term.
- 2012: In North Korea, the dictatorship announces that to honor the upcoming birthday of founder Kim-IL Sung, the nation will launch a satellite that will supposedly study agricultural croplands and natural resources.
- 2013: In response to a possible nuclear attack on the U.S. mainland by North Korea, the government announces it will invest $1 billion to put into place ground-based missile interceptors.
- 2014: In a referendum deemed illegal by both the European Union and the United States, voters in the Crimea vote for secession from the Ukraine and a coupling with Vladimir Putin’s Russia.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Alice Cooper, Michael Bruce, Van Halen, Wolfgang Van Halen, President James Madison, John and Yoko Lennon, Just the Facts, EK Hootenstein, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, College Admissions Scandal 2019, Dual-System of Justice, Barack Obama, Double-Standard in America, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos, Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin, William “Rick” Singer, Edge College and Career Network of Newport Beach California, Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, Donald J. Trump, Trump-Russian Collusion,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN 2011-2019:
- 03-30-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XV: New Blogger “the Hooter” talks about the Need for REAL HOPE AND CHANGE and then shows the Blogosphere how to make Yellow Cornbread Muffins—mm-mm Good!” by Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein
- 04-03-2011 Su: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part VII: The Hooter shows the World that he can discuss other things by analyzing the Infamous Stanford Prison Experiment and the Probability of ALL Americans going to Prison at some Point in their Lives!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein
- 06-14-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part IV—Chicken and Broccoli” by the Hooter.
- 06-15-2011 W: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part V—Oriental Beef and Veggies” by the Hooter.
- 07-06-2011 W: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XIII: Turkish Pilaf and Spanish rice—Delicious Rice Recipes from around the Globe” by the Hooter.
- 07-26-2011 T: “Soup Seminar, Part VI: The Classic Stockdale Country Club Chowder—released to the General Public for the very first Time!” by the Hooter.
- 11-28-2011 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIII: Pumpkin Delight—more Delightful than your Regular Pumpkin Pie and just in Time for Christmas 2011” by the Hooter.
- 11-29-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIV: Pumpkin Delight—Cream Puffs—Gifts from Heaven” by the Hooter.
- 11-30-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLV: Apple Pie with Brandy Sauce and Freshly-Whipped Cream—a ‘Must-Have’ for any Holiday Spread” by the Hooter.
- 12-01-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVI: Chocolate Porter Ale Ice Cream—perfect Accompaniment for your Holiday Pies” by the Hooter.
- 12-02-2011 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVII: Elegant Edible Sundae Cups—Pecan-Praline Flowery Sundae Cups” by the Hooter.
- 12-03-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVIII: Raisin Pie—the Forgotten Member of the Classic Holiday Dessert Cart” by the Hooter.
- 12-04-2011 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIX: Butterfinger Pie—the Best Ice Cream Pie in the World” by the Hooter.
- 05-07-2012 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXII: Concord Muffins—a Great Way to utilize everything in the Ice Box and to make Money on It” by the Hooter.
- 05-08-2012 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXIII: Applesauce Muffins—another Great Way to utilize everything in the Ice Box and to make Money on It” by the Hooter.
- 05-09-2012 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXIV: Carrot Cake’r’s Muffins—almost like eating Carrot Cake but not quite as Sweet” by the Hooter.
- 05-10-2012 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXV: Maple-Graham Muffins—some of the deliriously-best Muffins ever baked make use of McDonald’s-brand Maple Syrup—wow!” by the Hooter.
- 05-11-2012 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVI: Pumpkin Muffins #2—one of the Best Ways to utilize Leftover Pumpkin whether it be canned or Fresh” by the Hooter.
- 05-12-2012 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVII: Coconut-Date Muffins—an Old-Time Favorite dusted off and given New Life by the Hooter” by the Hooter.
- 05-13-2012 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVIII: Trail mix Muffins—designed to mimic the Trail mix Craze of the 1980’s, these Muffins are still as good Today as they were back then” by the Hooter. Mother’s Day.
- 11-12-2012 M: “Special Menus Index, Part LXIV: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Hooter presents Three Unusual Salads to start Thanksgiving Dinner off—Cranberry Gelatin Salad, Fruit Slaw with Fruit Dressing, and Sea Foam Salad—temptingly Tasty!” by the Hooter.
- 11-13-2012 T: “Special Menus Index, Part LXV: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Hooter moves into the Soup Seminar by showing us how to make a Superb Cream of Red Potato and Chive Soup!” by the Hooter.
- 11-14-2012 W: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVI: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Famous Restaurant Recipes is Today’s Topic as the Chef presents his Entrée and its Immediate Accompaniments!” by the Hooter.
- 11-15-2012 Th: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVII: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Sauce and Side Dish Seminar commences Today with Turkey Gravy II and English Roasted Potatoes—simply Delicious!” by the Hooter.
- 11-16-2012 F: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVIII: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Side Dish Seminar continues Today with Two Delicious Vegetable Dishes and One Fabulous Rice Dish!” by the Hooter.
- 11-17-2012 S: “Special Menus Index, Part LXIX: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Bread Seminar is Today’s Topic with a Spectacular Recipe for Buckwheat Fantans—Deliciously Dark” by the Hooter.
- 11-18-2012 Su: “Special Menus Index, Part LXX: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Fabulous Bakery Desserts features Classic Russian Romanoff Custard with Orange-Vodka Sauce” by the Hooter.
- 06-03-2013 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCIV: Chef Hootenstein returns with the Quickbreads and Muffins’ Category and First off the Bat is his Recipe for ‘True’ Orange Muffins—amazingly Tasty and Attractive to Boot!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-04-2013 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCV: today’s Muffin Recipe is one Never Before Seen here at the AICP-END—REAL Pineapple Muffins—just like in Hawaii!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-05-2013 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVI: today’s Delightful Muffin is the Hooter’s Very Own Raspberry Muffin Recipe—as seen for the First Time in Last Week’s Dessert Recipes!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-06-2013 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVII: Hump Day’s Recipe is one of the Best of the Best: The Hooter’s own Personal Biscuit Recipe-Biscuits II!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-07-2013 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVIII: The Start of the Weekend sees the Hooter making an Exceptional Quickbread Recipe—Quick Poppyseed Loaf—be careful with Drug Tests as it gives a False Positive!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-08-2013 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCIX: Our Quickbread Recipe for today is a Sterling Maple-Graham Quickbread—the Crème de la Crème of the Quickbread Formulas!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2013 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part C: The End of the Week sees the Hooter’s Favorite Fresh Cranberry-Nut Quickbread—good anytime of the Year!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Eight: Chef Elmer commences the AICP-END 2014 Summer Session by discussing the Hard Work the GOP has this Year in taking the Fight to the Democrats and then beating the Hell out of them!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-10-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Nine: Chef Elmer launches into the Bowe Bergdahl Controversy and asks, ‘WHY you never see a MILLION-MAN MUSLIM MARCH on Washington, D.C., demanding an End to Muslim Atrocities around the World—because the Muslims ALL Support them, that’s WHY!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-11-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty: Chef Hootenstein goes after President Obama for being the NEGATIVE PRESIDENT, you know, the Chief Executive who does the opposite of what the other Forty-Two Men who held the Office would have done!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-12-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-One: Risking his Head, Chef Elmer goes after the not-so-Peaceful Religion of Islam, how the Country is in Danger having the Anti-President in Charge, and then some Political Cartoons lampooning Islam!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-13-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Two: Chef Hootenstein compares Bowe Bergdahl to the Manchurian Candidate of the Movie from 2004 saying that if he goes into Politics at some Point in the Future, he will be the TRUE DANGER, worse than Barack Obama!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-14-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Three: Risking Life and Limb, Chef Elmer goes after the Radical Islamists intent on destroying the Western World by sharing some Wonderful Political Cartoons and some Keen Insights into the World in Which we in America live” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-15-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Four: as the Week concludes, Chef Elmer discusses the Nazi Saboteurs, how the Islamists could disrupt American Society, and then finishes it all off with some MORE Islamist Cartoons including the Ones that got the Cartoonists Beheaded!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-08-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIV: Chef Elmer arrives to begin anew in 2015 by going after the Democrats lining up to do Battle with the Republicans—the GOP is going to win in 2016!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXV: Bruce Jenner now prefers the Name, “Caitlyn,’ what the hell has happened to the United States, the Nation of our Youth? It is like an overturned Canoe with the Gays on Top and the Normal Folks thrashing about in the Water seeking help” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-10-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVI: We pivot towards International Affairs, ISIS, the Lack of Fight in the Commander-in-Chief and whether or not America still has the Ability in its Heart to survive the Next 18 Months and then begin fighting back against the Danger!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-11-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVII: Like it or Not, we return to discussing the Conquest of Homosexual Rights, what it means for the USA, and what is going to be the Result if we do not find a Way and the Will to stop it” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-12-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVIII: Chef Elmer concludes what he began Yesterday while also bringing up the Inexorable Spread of Islam and Sharia Law throughout the United States—Abercrombie & Fitch?” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-13-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part V: Chef Hootenstein shares some of his Favorite Facebook Editorial Comments as well as a Comment he made Last Week at a ThinkProgress Post at their Website—those People are Crazy!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-14-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part VI: like it or NOT, I had to come back and discuss the Travesty of the Bruce Jenner Story because Folks—it should make every single one of us SICK!—watch your Kids!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-27-2016 M: “Following the Terror Attack on the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida, a Few Weeks ago, Terror seemingly is on the Minds of Everyone and for Good Reason—we have a Weak President” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVII
- 06-28-2016 T: “Yesterday, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Recent Texas Law demanding Abortion Providers possess Admitting Privileges at Local Hospitals—what is it they do not understand about the Nation being on the Road to Ruin?” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVIII
- 06-29-2016 W: “Benghazi, Libya, Terror Attack of September 11, 2012, was and still is a MESS for which, Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, Susan Rice, and Samantha Power bear ULTIMATE Responsibility—SHAME ON THEM!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIX
- 06-30-2016 Th: “The True ‘Inconvenient Truth’ is that World Leaders in General and President Barack Hussein Obama in particular lack the Testicular Fortitude to take the fight to ISIS and end the Threat to Civilization once and for all!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXX
- 07-01-2016 F: “The Leftwing Anti-War Leftists who brought about the Collapse of South Vietnam now seek to do the Same Thing to America, a Nation they despise, hate, and want to undermine—we must STOP them on November 07 by voting for Donald Trump” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXI
- 07-02-2016 S: “Things are pretty damned bad when the sitting Attorney General can meet with an Ex-President whose Wife is the Presidential Nominee of her Party and whom the FBI currently investigates over Private Email Server and hacked Emails—Yikes!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXII
- 07-03-2016 Su: “Ash Carter says it is ‘A-Okay’ for the Transgender Folks to come out of the Shadows and serve in the Armed Forces of the Nation’—Hello, has anyone ever heard of Ancient Greece and how it fell?” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXIII
- 12-05-2016 M: “I agree with Tiresias—if the Democrats want to consider the Popular Vote, then let the Nation establish a National Voter ID Card with Chip Technology—NO ILLEGALS” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVIII
- 12-06-2016 T: “Donald Trump knows exactly what he is doing, and it is about Time that we renew Diplomatic Relations with Taiwan, once our Number One Ally in Asia” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIX
- 12-07-2016 W: “The Reason WHY the USA has Sanctuary Cities, Counties, and even States is Plain and Simple—Democratic Governments want to maintain Control and the ONLY way to do it is through Illegal Alien Votes” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXL
- 12-08-2016 Th: “President Obama continues traveling around giving Speeches as though his Words mean something—we cannot get this Man out of Office quickly enough, please, sir, will you leave NOW?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLI
- 12-09-2016 F: “Despite what Karl Rove says about the Cost of the Boeing Deal for TWO New Air Force Ones, Donald Trump most likely is correct that the Finished Products will cost about $4 Billion” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLII
- 12-10-2016 S: “Every American should take Heart in the Fantastic Cabinet and Associated Posts that President-elect Donald J. Trump continues to build, one that will give EVERY American a Great Deal of Confidence” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLIII
- 12-11-2016 Su: “I cannot take it anymore—I am compelled to blast Bakersfield Californian Opinion Author Danny Morrison over his Faux Claim that ‘Barack Obama is the Greatest President of All of our Lifetimes’—WTF?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLIV
- 03-20-2017 M: “The Leftist Shadow Service has gone overboard in its attempt to remove President Donald J. Trump from Office or to neuter him, which is why we need to squash these Sons-of-Bitches First!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXVIII
- 03-21-2017 T: “Time to call for a Constitutional Convention now that the GOP controls almost EVERYTHING with the express purpose of placing term limits on everything within government at ALL levels” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXIX
- 03-22-2017 W: “Pest Control may have to ‘tent the entire state of California’ if we are ever going to free ourselves from the dimwitted Democrat infestation eating us alive” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXX
- 03-23-2017 Th: “Once again, President Donald J. Trump is correct—someone within the Obama Administration okayed the surveillance of both the Candidate and the 45th President—WHAT?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXI
- 03-24-2017 F: “When the Democrats begin acting like a legitimate political party once again, I will begin to take their concerns seriously; however, until that time comes, they need to shut the F**K up” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXII
- 03-25-2017 S: “After what happened to the 14-year-old girl at Rockville High School in Maryland, how can ANYONE want to have ‘sanctuaries’ for illegal aliens?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIII
- 03-26-2017 Su: “At some point, the taxpayers of the country are going to explode, which means the Democrats might go the way of the Dodo bird and other extinct animals” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIV
- 09-11-2017 M: “While we Republicans may not like it, we cannot blame President Trump for seeking to make deals with the Democrats as the Republicans have basically backhanded the man numerous times” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCI
- 09-12-2017 T: “It appears that the Los Angeles Rams and the Oakland (Las Vegas) Raiders are off to a good start while the Patriots may be heading for a horrible and much-deserved downfall” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part LI
- 09-13-2017 W: “ESPN Monday Night Football’s experiment with Sergio Dipp on the sidelines once again demonstrates their ignorance as to what the American people want when it comes to sports—NO politics!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCII
- 09-14-2017 Th: “Danny Morrison of the Bakersfield Californian lost his job this past Tuesday—all I can say is ‘good riddance,’ I hope we see similar firings occur at other newspapers around the nation” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIII
- 09-15-2017 F: “Chuck and Nancy hold the future of their party in their hands—if they want to return to the unbeatable party of old, here is what the old fogeys must do” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIV
- 09-16-2017 S: “Other than for blaming our blog, Hillary seems to blame everyone else for an election she and her party lost through running her as a candidate and then deluding themselves as to how massive her victory would be” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCV
- 09-17-2017 Su: “Befuddled Dems profess no clue as to what Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Imran Awan were doing—I think I know they were doing the down and dirty anywhere they could in exchange for ISI access to sensitive data” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVI
- 03-19-2018 M: “If Vladimir the Shirtless shuts down our energy grid, water holding and distribution infrastructure, or continues launching cyberattacks, are those not acts of war demanding an immediate response?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIII
- 03-20-2018 T: “Shed no tears for fired FBI deputy director, Andy McCabe; the putz bet on the wrong horse in the 2016 Presidential Election, attempted to fix the race, and now must pay the price for his duplicity” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIV
- 03-21-2018 W: “Trafficking drugs is a violent crime, and anyone caught pushing them should face stiff prison sentences and in extreme cases face the death penalty- no more pussy-footing around with peddlers of narcotics” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXV
- 03-22-2018 Th: “We already are in a Constitutional ‘crisis,’ one orchestrated by the Obama administration and its associated Deep State so what do we have to lose by terminating Bob Mueller and going after the real perps?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVI
- 03-23-2018 F: “The modern-day Democratic Party and its well-hidden allies within the Deep State are the real threat to the safety and wellbeing of the American people and why we must continue electing Republicans” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVII
- 03-24-2018 S: “The Democrats continue crying about ‘the Russians’ because they need someone to blame for their impending electoral disasters this November- they will never blame themselves” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVIII
- 03-25-2018 Su: “Should white people apologize to black folks for slavery? No, of course not because blacks and Native Americans would have to apologize for having owned slaves, too” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIX
- 09-10-2018 M: “Although a delusional Obama takes credit for the great economic news going on across the nation, the only person who has put the nation back on track is President Donald J. Trump” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVIII
- 09-11-2018 T: “If Gavin “Silver Spoon” Newsom wins in November, California will tumble into 1,000 years of darkness under his dictatorial aims and goals which is why President Trump must flood the state with ICE agents” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIX
- 09-12-2018 W: “As far as Democrat electoral success goes, Barack Hussein Obama nearly destroyed the party which is why we hope he continues pounding the campaign trail on behalf of fellow Democrats between here and November” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLX
- 09-13-2018 Th: “As more damaging information continues to circle the Bob Mueller investigation into President Trump appears, POTUS will turn the tables and the pursuers will become the pursued” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXI
- 09-14-2018 F: “Prior to illegal alien infestation here in California, machete-wielding assailants pursuing ex-girlfriends were not all that common whereas now, they seem to be increasing- WTF?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXII
- 09-15-2018 S: “Dirty Dianne Feinstein RIPS a page from the Clarence Thomas confirmation playbook, which is why I am voting for her opponent, Kevin De Leon” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXIII
- 09-16-2018 Su: “When Mueller reports, President Trump will end up smelling like a rose while many of the failed coup plotters will find themselves with their heads on the chopping block- how sweet it will be!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXIV
- 03-11-2019 M: “Like the Palestinian demand of ‘right of return,’ so, too, does the seething mass of Central American humanity believe they have a ‘right’ to overwhelm our country” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXL
- 03-12-2019 T: “I add my voice to those of my colleagues calling for a “Night of the Long Knives” style political decapitation strike of the crazier elements of the Democratic Party- it is US or THEM” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLI
- 03-13-2019 W: “Democrats demonstrate once again that they cannot win elections, unless rigged in their favor, by seeking to give voting rights to felons, the dead, illegal aliens, and now to sixteen-year-olds” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLII
- 03-14-2019 Th: “The reason why Mars might be what it now is, is because the Martians may have tried to combat ‘climate change’ the same way fans of the Green New Deal propose here which instead of saving their planet, KILLED it” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLIII
- 03-15-2019 F: “Paul Manafort is the proof that we live in a nascent police state that if he committed known prosecutable crimes 10-12 years ago, then why didn’t the federal government prosecute him then?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLIV
- 03-16-2019 S: “The recent come-to-light college admissions scandal shows once again what the favored political in-class is willing to do to sidestep the system they demand everyone else follows” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLV
- 03-17-2019 Su: “Someone somewhere please demand that ALL presidential candidates undergo drug testing because Robert Francis “Bozo” O’Rourke acts like he smokes crack- on a regular basis” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXLVI
THE BLOG POSTS OF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN AT THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2019:
- 06-10-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Forty: Chef E.K. Hootenstein takes over the AICP-END Blog sharing his Thoughts and Ideas on America’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick—she is STUNNING!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIX
- 06-29-2016 W: “Gourmet Food, Fine Wine, Great Music and Classic Art featuring that of Beverly Carrick all go together and here in Los Angeles, CA, you see all of them on Display” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CIII
- 12-07-2016 W: “One Thing I can tell you about Beverly’s Generation is that EVERY American was a Patriot and served the Nation in whatever Form they could following the Attack on Pearl Harbor” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXVI
- 03-22-2017 W: “Even in these dark and dismal times, times in which, the Democrats run amok, we still have beautiful Beverly Carrick original artworks to celebrate—let’s celebrate!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLI
- 09-13-2017 W: “If Beverly were still alive, recent events at ESPN with noncitizen Sergio Dipp on the sidelines would have driven her away from ever watching that propaganda channel ever again” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXVI
- 03-21-2018 W: “Art is the one thing keeping most of us sane, especially in these times of massive abuse by Robert Mueller III and his select group of hacks, dedicated to the ruination of Donald J. Trump AND his family” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCIII
- 09-12-2018 W: “About time the Trump administration told the Palestinians to close their den of Islamofascism in Washington DC and go the hell home- who needs them?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXVIII
SATURDAY, MARCH 16, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION