Chef Itzi Nakamura
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2019 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“Just the Facts: unlike everyone else here at the AICP-END Blogs, in 2018, I predicted Democratic victory and that Trump would be kissing the rings of Pelosi and Schumer- I was nearly right” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,088 AT THE AICP-END
569 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
TAX DAY 2019
I am batting 50/50 in my 2018 Election predictions- better than anyone else here at the AICP-END Blogs…
Kihei, HI, 04-15-2019 Monday: Aloha, welcome to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day. Unlike some of my colleagues who started on the left and slowly moved or been pushed to the right side of the aisle, I remain unapologetic as to my liberal stance, one from which, I seldom waver, except on rare occasions like illegal immigration and late-term abortion. Otherwise, I remain defiant in my liberalness, I remain committed to the ideals of my party, and I will always say what I think no matter who is hurt or traumatized by my words.
I also would like to say, as I sit here enjoying my morning Kona coffee and eating some fresh laulaus, prior to opening up the restaurant, that I am the ONLY one who got the 2018 Mid-Term Elections mostly correct. In my post of October 16, 2018, here is the title of my post:
“On November 7, Donald Trump will be kissing the ring fingers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (okay, so I got the second one wrong), otherwise, he and his family will be headed off to prison.”
Now, I knew my girl, Nancy Pelosi, was going to win. There was no way in Pele’s fire that the Democrats were not going to sweep to major victory in the U.S. House of Representatives. However, tired old Chuck was unable to marshal his forces to push Andrew Gillum into the Senate along with some of the others who worked long and hard for us to capture that august body. It might be time for him to go.
We made some amazing gains, however, in the numbers of women we elected to lead the nation and while the verdict is still out on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib- three ‘out there Democrat extremists’- we continue making gains while the GOP remains the ‘good old white boys club.’ We should be proud of our electoral victories.
Now, our focus is on November 2020 and boy, oh, boy, do we have an astounding number of highly qualified candidates and numerous women, minorities, and even a representative of the LGBTQIA+ group, which I must say, sets us apart from the old, white bigots of the dying Republican Party.
Moreover, it is merely a matter of time before we remake the OLD United States- the one where bigotry, race hatred, homophobia, and the like disappear and we usher in the NEW United States where everyone is equal, happy, and prosperous.
Donald Trump, however, seems to be able to weather whatever we throw at him. Robert S. Mueller’s report is coming out sometime this week but it already appears that the investigator caved before superior forces, which I cannot imagine who intimidated HIM or WHY unless it was the new Attorney-General Bill Barr, his supposed friend.
Barr seems to have been cherry-picked for this assignment, one in which, he would deflect ALL the negatives away from President Trump such as colluding with the Russkies and slathering our side with them. I mean, what’s up with saying there was spying ON the Trump campaign by US and not the Russians? Something is lolo here.
Still, I am glad that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and hapless Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer are fighting this most unpresidential of presidents tooth and nail. They cannot give into him on anything other than controlling the borders.
As I said last year in the same week as my prediction on the 2018 outcome, even we here in Hawaii- among the most welcoming of all the peoples on the Earth with our never-ending Aloha Spirit, are not enthralled by seeing vast numbers of people coming to our country from places that seek to supplant or replace us rather than to join us in continuing to be the guiding light of the planet.
What’s more, do not kid yourselves that illegal aliens are not coming to the Islands, either. They are. Everybody knows this. Sure, we are not getting as many Central American refugees as the folks on the mainland but we continue getting Tongans, Canadians, Aussies, Kiwis, Germans, Japanese, you name it, we get Europeans and Pacific Rim folks who come here, overstay their visas, and then melt into the fabric of Hawaii.
Housing is expensive, gasoline is always high, groceries, (do not get me started on that), as everything must sail across the Pacific via the Matson barges which drives up the costs of everything. Far too many young Hawaiians are unable to find homes of their own, yet haeoles who continue coming from the mainland always seem to do.
I have written our senators, Brian Schatz and Mazie Hirono, as well as congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard numerous times and have asked them, “Why you no do something about housing? Our kids cannot find their own places, that’s why we got cottages in our backyards, second floors atop the rooves, what the heck you gon’ do about this?” and get the same old tired form letters in return.
No, I take that back, Tulsi is kind enough to reply, which is why I am leaning towards her in 2020. We used to love Bernie, but the old codger is a hypocrite, a millionaire who wants to punish millionaires. How you stay, Bernie, you one crazy old coot.
Friends, that is going to do it for today. Please, join me tomorrow when we continue talking story about all the good things we Democrats gonna do.
Certified Executive Chef—American Culinary Federation, Inc.
I must say I am amazed that the AICP-END Blog would send up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, the amazing Simone to Maui to do some photographic portraits of me. We have moved in this direction since politics have turned millions of people against one another and it is important for us as employers and as private people with families to protect, that we begin covering our actual identities from those seeking to cause us problems. I must say, Simone has done a fine job and this is a caricature of me that meets with my approval. My husband and I live and own a restaurant in Kihei, Hawaii, and have also worked in institutional cooking at Maui’s premier hospital up in Wailuku.
Chef Itzi Nakamura writes from Kihei, HI.
Chef Itzi Nakamura is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
Contact Itzi Nakamura @ email@example.com
CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
END COMMENTARY 04-15-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 939
04-15-2019 Monday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXV: “Unlike everyone else here at the AICP-END Blogs, in 2018, I predicted Democratic victory and that Trump would be kissing the rings of Pelosi and Schumer- I was nearly right” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-14-2019, all rights reserved.
Nakamura, Itzi. “On November 7, Donald Trump will be kissing the ring fingers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, otherwise, he and his family will be headed off to prison” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIV
Nakamura, Itzi “Unlike everyone else here at the AICP-END Blogs, in 2018, I predicted Democratic victory and that Trump would be kissing the rings of Pelosi and Schumer- I was nearly right.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Robert S. Mueller III, Bill Barr, Brian Schatz, Mazie Hirono, Tulsi Gabbard,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 15, 2019:
President Abraham Lincoln; Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, the Nice featuring Brian “Blinky” Davison, the Ohio Players featuring Clarence “Satch” Satchell, the Rolling Stone’s “Aftermath,” and UFO featuring Phil Mogg:
- 1250: Pope Innocent III refused the Jews of Cordova, Spain, who wanted the right to build a synagogue.
- 1450: During the 100 Years War, the French defeat the English at the Battle of Fomigny.
- 1654: England and the Netherlands sign a peace treaty.
- 1689: French King Louis XIV declares war on his southern neighbor, Spain.
- 1738: The bottle opener is invented on this date.
- 1788: England, the Netherlands, and Prussia sign a peace treaty.
- 1817: The first American school for the deaf opened in Hartford, Connecticut.
- 1850: The city of San Francisco underwent incorporation on this date in history.
- 1865: President Abraham Lincoln died, nine hours after being shot the night before by John Wilkes Booth at Ford’s Theater in Washington, D.C. Andrew Johnson became the nation’s 17th
- 1871: “Wild Bill” Hickok became the marshal of Abilene, Kansas, on this date.
- 1878: Harley Procter introduced Ivory soap on this date in history.
- 1892: General Electric Company formed on this date and incorporated in the state of New York.
- 1894: Nikita Khrushchev, future leader of the Soviet Union, 1955-1964, is born in Russia on this date.
- 1896: The first Olympic Games of the modern era close in Athens, Greece.
- 1912: The British luxury liner, RMS Titanic, sank in the North Atlantic off Newfoundland at 2:20 a.m. ship’s time, more than 2.5 hours after colliding with an iceberg; 1,514 people perished in the disaster, while half as many managed to survive.
- 1923: Insulin first became available for diabetics.
- 1924: Rand McNally published its first road atlas.
- 1940: Future member of the Ohio Players–Clarence “Satch” Satchell (saxophones/guitars)—is born in the USA on this date.
- 1942: Britain’s King George VI awarded the George Cross to Malta for its heroism in the early days of World War II.
- 1945: During World War II, British and Canadian troops liberated the Nazi concentration camp, Bergen-Belsen. Meanwhile, friends and family buried President Franklin Delano Roosevelt on the grounds of his New York
- 1947: Jackie Robinson, Major League Baseball’s first black player debuted with the Brooklyn Dodgers on opening day; the Dodgers defeated the Boston Braves by a score of 5-3.
- 1948: Future vocalist with the British rock band, UFO, Phil Mogg—is born in Great Britain on this date.
- 1952: President Harry S. Truman signed the official Japanese peace treaty on this date. Elsewhere, the first B-52 prototype underwent aerial testing on this date.
- 1953: Pope Pius XII gave his approval of psychoanalysis but warned of possible abuses.
- 1955: Ray Kroc opens the first of his McDonald’s fast-food restaurants in Illinois.
- 1956: WNBQ-TV in Chicago became the world’s first all-color TV station on this date. The channel changed its call sign to WMAQ-TV later. Elsewhere, General Motors announced the first free piston automobile had undergone successful development.
- 1958: The first professional baseball game occurs in California; the San Francisco Giants beat the Los Angeles Dodgers, 8-0.
- 1959: Secretary of State John Foster Dulles resigned his office as Cuban leader Fidel Castro started a goodwill tour in the United States on this date.
- 1960: The Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee underwent organization at Shaw University on this date.
- 1966: The Rolling Stones release their “Aftermath” album on this date.
- 1967: A jury of his peers found Richard Speck guilty of the murder of eight nurses.
- 1969: Above the Sea of Japan, North Korea shoots at a U.S. warplane.
- 1974: Members of the Symbionese Liberation Army held up a branch of the Hibernia Bank in San Francisco; one of the group’s members—kidnapping victim and newspaper heiress Patty Hearst, now going by the name, “Tania”—participated in the event, something she denied later at her trial, one, by the way, she lost.
- 1981: Janet Cooke says her story on an 8-year-old heroin addict is a lie; the Washington Post relinquished the Pulitzer Prize on the fabricated story.
- 1983: Tokyo’s Disneyland opens on this date.
- 1985: South Africa announces it will repeal prohibitions against whites marrying non-whites.
- 1986: The United States launched an air raid against Libya in response to a terrorist bombing at Berlin discotheque on April 5; Libya said 37 people, mostly civilians—of course! —died in the airstrike.
- 1989: Ninety-six people died in a crush of soccer fans at Hillsborough Stadium in Sheffield, England. Meanwhile, in Beijing, China, students launched a series of pro-democracy protests upon the death of former Communist Party leader, Hu Yaobang. The protests would eventually lead to the massacre that occurred at Tiananmen Square.
- 1991: Magic Johnson of the NBA’s Los Angeles Lakers sets record for career assists for 9,898 assists.
- 1994: The World Trade Organization underwent establishment on this date.
- 1998: At the age of 73, mass murderer Pol Pot died. As leader of the Khmer Rouge regime in Cambodia, the piece of shit murdered 2 million Cambodians and did so without ever facing prosecution for his crimes.
- 2002: Air China Flight 129 crashes into a mountain near Pusan, South Korea, killing 128 people.
- 2008: Brian “Blinky” Davison of the British rock band, the Nice (drums/percussion 1967-1970 / 2002)
- 2012: Around the world, people commemorate the 100-year anniversary of the sinking of the RMS Titanic.
- 2013: Near the finish line at the Boston Marathon in Boston Massachusetts, two Muslim terrorists set off a bomb that kills three, injures 183, and maims at least 15 people requiring them to undergo amputations.
- 2014: According to Brainy History, a total lunar eclipse took place tonight; the eclipse will be visible in North and South America, New Zealand, Australia, and nearby regions; the next total lunar eclipse will take place on October 8, 2014.
- 2017: North Korea paraded its intercontinental ballistic missiles in a massive military parade in Pyongyang as it celebrated the 1912 birthday of the country’s founder, Kim Il Sung, with his grandson, the murderous Kim Jong Un, looking on with orgasmic delight.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, President Abraham Lincoln, “Aftermath” by The Rolling Stones, UFO, Phil Mogg, Brian “Blinky” Davison, The Nice, Nikita Khrushchev, The Ohio Players, Clarence “Satch” Satchell, Just the Facts, Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Robert S. Mueller III, Bill Barr, Brian Schatz, Mazie Hirono, Tulsi Gabbard, Bernie Sanders- Hypocrite, Illegal Immigration, Late-Term Abortion,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2012-2019:
- 06-04-2012 M: Special Menus Index, Part LVII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part I—the Salad Chef Speaks: Tomato and Green Bell Pepper Salad, Tam O’ Shanter Tortellini Salad, and Old-Fashioned Coleslaw—three Great Salads to get your Father’s Day Dinner off to a good Start” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-05-2012 T: Special Menus Index, Part LVIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part II—Appetizers Index: Crispy-fried Wontons, Steamed Asparagus with Lemon Buerre Blanc, and Steamed Artichokes—three awesome Appetizers designed to make Dad’s Day a True Delight” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-06-2012 W: Special Menus Index, Part LIX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part III—Side Dish Seminar, Part I—the Starches: Boston-style Baked Beans, Saffron Potatoes, and Piñon Nut Pilaf—three Good Ones with which to fire up Dad!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-07-2012 Th: Special Menus Index, Part LX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar, Part II—the Vegetables: Three-Squash Sauté, Grilled Vegetables, and Stuffed Zucchinis—the Best Vegetables Dad has ever seen or eaten—guaranteed!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-08-2012 F: Special Menus Index, Part LXI: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part V—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Lime Butter Steak ala Juan and Broiled Hawaiian Swordfish with Pineapple Salsa and Fish Juice—perfect for making Dad the happiest Guy on the Planet!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-09-2012 S: Special Menus Index, Part LXII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VI—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: High-top Coconut Cream Pie and Fresh Nectarine Betty—two amazing Desserts with which to bring Father’s Day to a Close” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-10-2012 Su: Special Menus Index, Part LXIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VII—Beverage Recipes Index: A Bunch of Delicious Mixed Drinks with which to excite Dad—Maui Mai Tai, Malibu Cove, Cannonball, Angel’s Delight, Cold Irish, and Jamaican Dust” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-21-2013 M: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XV: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with a Week of Spectacular Breakfast Entrees, Dishes, and Recipes—Pancakes and Waffles all Week Long!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-22-2013 T: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVI: Today’s Breakfast Recipe is one for French Toast—Texas Style—nothing but the Best!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-23-2013 W: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVII: Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Super-Delicious Pancake Dish Today by sharing an amazing Recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes, believe it or not, a Favorite in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-24-2013 Th: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVIII: Today, Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Great Recipe for making Buttermilk, Butterscotch Chip Pancakes—too Good to be True!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-25-2013 F: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XIX: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with another Superb French Toast Recipe—Itzi’s Orange French Toast—Super Orange and Super Good!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-26-2013 S: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XX: Chef Itzi mixes Things Up Today by presenting a Recipe for Buckwheat Hotcakes, an Old Favorite from Long Ago—Extremely Delicious and Beautiful to Boot!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2013 Su: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XXI: Chef Itzi ends the Week by presenting her Recipe for New York Cheesecake Pancakes—absolutely Delicious!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-19-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXXVIII: Chef Itzi starts a Weeklong Love-Fest by presenting her Favorite Desserts—today, it’s Strawberry Crisp Ala Mode—Wow!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-20-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XC: Chef Itzi starts continues her Weeklong Spectacular with Fruits by presenting the Readership her amazing Cherry Crisp with Whipped Cream!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-21-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCI: Where does she get this Stuff? Today, the Hawaiian Chef presents her Recipe for Fresh Blackberry Crisp—absolutely Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-22-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCII: Chef Itzi shows us another Wonderful Dessert today, her Multi-Berry Cobbler-Crisp—Stupendous!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-23-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIII: Chef Itzi gives us yet another Excellent Fruit Dessert, today’s is Blueberry Crisp a la Mode— ‘Tropical’ for Hawaiian Tastes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-24-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIV: Today, Chef Itzi tackles a Different Fruit—Fresh Rhubarb Crisp—Mouth-watering, Delicious, and Tantalizingly Tart!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-25-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: The Week comes to its Final Day and the Chef Does Not disappoint—she presents her Recipe for Bananas Foster, Simple, Sweet, and oh, so Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifteen: Itzi comes in and discusses her Hopes that the Seattle Seahawks will destroy the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII and then defends President Obama and his Allies in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-28-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixteen: Chef Itzi discusses the President’s Remarks on Skin Color being a Reason for his Personal Likeability and discusses the Collapse of Hawaii’s Obamacare Plan, the Hawaii Healthcare Connector!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-29-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventeen: The Chef wants to limit the Amount of Time people can run for Office, hammers both Hillary and Christie, and begins presenting Alternative Candidates for 2016—be Here or be Nowhere!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-30-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eighteen: Itzi discusses the overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy, how one Day she hopes it will be a Kingdom once again, then launches into the Republicans while suggesting Mayor Michael Bloomberg might Challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Party’s Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-31-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nineteen: Chef Itzi begins a Hard Look at other Democrat Challengers to Hillary Clinton in 2016—she is DEFINITELY NOT a Sure Thing so don’t Count on her to be there in November of that Year!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-01-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty: Today, Chef Nakamura goes after the many Opponents of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party and in doing so pulls NO Punches—we have to Beat the Haters this November or the Country is Lost!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-02-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-One: While she won’t be here to see the Outcome of Super Bowl XLVIII, Itzi hopes the Seattle Seahawks will win and then finishes her Excellent Defense of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-30-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Nine: Itzi begins an Abbreviated Week due to a Recent Surgery and shares her Newfound Love of the Showtime Channel’s Comedy, ‘Weeds,’ starring Mary-Louise Parker—we should legalize ALL Drugs!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-01-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy: another Recovery Day for Chef Itzi so she continues with Political Cartoons and discussing her Native Maui County and sharing the Joys of Wailuku and Happy Valley with the Readership” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-02-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-One: still recovering from her Hysterectomy, Chef Itzi urges ALL Democrats to come to the Defense of President Obama and to Note that the GOP is bent on destroying the First Non-White President; then, it’s MORE Political Cartoons!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-03-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Two: Chef Itzi comments on the World Cup, Hooliganism, how she would love to see the United States beat the Crap out of Iran and then some More Political Cartoons for Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-04-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Three: Chef Itzi disagrees with the Democrat Party on ONE Major Issue—Illegal Immigration—STOP THE FLOOD OF ILLEGAL ALIENS NOW, PRESIDENT OBAMA, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-05-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Four: Chef Itzi cuts to the Chase and goes straight to the Political Cartoons on this Three-Day, Fourth-of-July Weekend—please join her and come along for the Ride!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-06-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Five: Chef Itzi concludes the Week by discussing her Family, her Health, her Kids, her Dogs, then presents the Final Political Cartoons of the Week while urging ALL Women to use the Benefits the Affordable Care Act has given them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-01-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Two: Itzi brings up the Notion of forming a Grand Bargain with the World’s Civilized Nations for the Purposes of destroying NOT only ISIS but also other problematic Terrorist Groups, Part I” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-02-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Three: Itzi continues her Discussion of her Grand Bargain Concept, one in which, the World’s Civilized Nations join to eradicate Terrorist Groups, Part II” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-03-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Four: Chef Itzi begins outlining her Grand Bargain Scheme by which, the Industrial Nations of the World come together to protect their varied ways of Life by defeating all of the Terrorist Threats Jointly, Part III” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-04-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi continues promoting her Grand Bargain by discussing the Fabled Alliance that saved the World during World War II and how we can keep ours from splintering apart when our Endeavor ends, Part IV” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-05-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Six: Chef Itzi discusses the Fact that President Obama called ISIS the ‘JV al-Qaida Squad,’ which simply is NOT True—these People are EVIL and need the Civilized Peoples of the World to destroy them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-06-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Seven: This is the Century Marker for the First World War and now, we are closer to a NEW World War if we do not do something about the Terrorists threatening to destroy everything for which, the Civilized Nations of the World have worked!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-07-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Eight: Itzi’s Final Day comes, and she concludes her Discussion of the ‘Grand Bargain,’ September 11’s 13th Anniversary, and the Danger in which, the Nation now is” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-27-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLV: Itzi opens the Week by continuing the Discussion started by her Colleague, Cheryl la Tigre on what matters to the Democrat Party as well as the Problems America faces both at Home and around the World” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-28-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVI: A Growing Number of Hawaiian Leaders believe decriminalizing Marijuana in the Aloha State would be beneficial for EVERYONE—what the Heck have these Lawmakers been smoking?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-29-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVII: Itzi moves into Global Politics and the War on Terror, something Near and Dear to her Heart, the Defense of the Western World and the defeat of Militant Islam PLUS getting Hillary into the White House” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-30-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVIII: Politics fall by the wayside today as Chef Itzi discusses Time and Distance in the Hawaiian Islands, the Best Time to Visit, Hurricane Iniki, and the
Winter Months” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-01-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLIX: could it be that swirling Backroom Politics are going to deny the Presidential Nomination of the Democrat Party to Hillary Clinton-AGAIN?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-02-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDL: Itzi picks up the Sword of the Democrat Party and demands of the Readership, ‘are we going to let the GOP Terrorists drive Hillary Clinton out of the Race or are we going to go out there and kick some Republican Ass?’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-03-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLI: Itzi ends the Week discussing the alarming increase in ‘Police Brutality’ across the Mainland as well as the desecration of the Memorial to Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri; the Mainland is afire” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-15-2016 M: “The People of Hawaii think that Senator Bernie Sanders is the Better Choice to lead the Nation in 2017 because he is in Tune with the People of the 50th State—do YOU support him?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVI
- 02-16-2016 T: “President Obama has Numerous Excellent Judicial Choices he can send to Mitch McConnell and the Senate; the Question is, will the Senate Majority Leader do his utmost to thwart the wishes of the American People?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVII
- 02-17-2016 W: “Little do the Republicans know but Donald Trump is OUR Secret Weapon, one Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wound up and sent out to do Havoc among the GOP Ranks and to throw the Election to One of Ours” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVIII
- 02-18-2016 Th: “The Republicans should give President Obama his Supreme Court Nominee; I mean, what do they have to Fear? The Democrats have never STOPPED any GOP Nominees, merely considered their Backgrounds” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXIX
- 02-19-2016 F: “The Dispute between the Pope and Donald Trump appalls me, but I also believe that we have a Right to defend our Borders and to prevent Hordes of Criminal Illegal Aliens from flooding our Country” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXX
- 02-20-2016 S: “Election Politics have surpassed the NFL as the Nation’s New Favorite Sport thanks to the Rough-and-Tumble-Style of Politics we now practice in the Nation and today is a BIG Day for BOTH Parties” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXI
- 02-21-2016 Su: “Election Results in: Donald Trump won South Carolina and Hillary Clinton barely won in Nevada, which is WHY I do not trust Results from Caucus States, ONLY Primary States” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXII
- 08-15-2016 M: “Although I was 100-percent behind Bernie, I must support Hillary; however, if Hillary goes down thanks to her Emails, then have NO Fear—Donald Trump is the Secret Weapon of the DNC” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVI
- 08-16-2016 T: “Although Trump is the ‘Secret Weapon’ of the Democratic Party, we must make sure come November that the Verbally Pugilistic Pug comes nowhere near the White House so urge EVERYONE you know to vote for Hillary” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVII
- 08-17-2016 W: “If the Democratic Party wants to win in November, Hillary has to stop with the screeching and we must become the Party of the Mainstream and not one inhabiting the Fringes and going against Law Enforcement” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVIII
- 08-18-2016 Th: “After watching Donald Trump’s Tuesday Night Speech and his outreach to Black Americans, we might be on the Outside looking in if he can continue doing what he’s doing NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXIX
- 08-19-2016 F: “Hillary Clinton was NOT my First Choice but since she is ‘it,’ we have no choice but to support her; however, I fear the ‘October Surprise’ heading our way is going to be Worse than Hurricane Iniki was” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXX
- 08-20-2016 S: “When I heard that the Story told by Four U.S. Swimmers to the Authorities in Brazil was a Hoax, I immediately thought that maybe they were covering up for having taken a ‘Walk on the Wild Side’ at a Gay Bar in Rio” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXI
- 08-21-2016 Su: “While NOT Proud to say it, Hawaii is not what it once was, thanks to the Flood of Folks coming here from the Mainland as well as the Tidal Wave of ‘Immigrants and Refugees’ from the Third World—GONE is the Aloha Spirit!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXII
- 05-01-2017 M: “High-Capacity Rail in Honolulu is as popular here as is the high-speed rail boondoggle in California—there has to be better ways to pay for it than to slash programs to provide social services to the homeless” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXX
- 05-02-2017 T: “Thanks to rising GOP anger, the Democrats will regain control of both the House and Senate in November 2018—I cannot wait!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXI
- 05-03-2017 W: “Compared to the mainland, Hawaii is a paradise in which, we have low violent crime rates, low drunken driver arrests, and common-sense gun control laws” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXII
- 05-04-2017 Th: “Donald Trump ran solely to enrich himself and his family through nepotism and favoritism rather than out of a deep love of country—therefore we will remove him in January 2019 through impeachment” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIII
- 05-05-2017 F: “Can we begrudge former President Obama making the big bucks by giving speeches to Wall Street banks? No, of course not, but I would like it if he could keep it on the ‘down-low’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIV
- 05-06-2017 S: “Why does FBI Director James Comey despise Hillary Clinton so much? On Wednesday, he shoveled yet more dirt atop the woman’s political grave, enough is enough” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXV
- 05-07-2017 Su: “I do not know about you but NBC’s ‘The Voice’ has reached the end of the line and unless they return to airing once a year, changing some of the judges, and finding exceptional talent, it is a waste of airspace” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLIX
- 10-16-2017 M: “If Democrats play our cards right, we will regain the House and Senate in 2018 and then the White House in 2020 making Donald Trump a one-term president, if that” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXV
- 10-17-2017 T: “Deviates such as Harvey Weinstein and Anthony Weiner erase our ability to go after the Pervert-in-Chief in the White House, Donald John Trump—why did it take so long?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVI
- 10-18-2017 W: “While fixing or replacing Obamacare might be a GOOD thing, we must remain vigilant to see how Trump, the GOP, and their donors will find a way to enrich themselves at our expense in the process” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVII
- 10-19-2017 Th: “Although it pains me to say it, the Democrat Party is the sanctuary of lechers, perverts, child molesters, and scumbags—shame on us!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVIII
- 10-20-2017 F: “If the Democrat Party has any intention of remaining a viable political party in the USA, we must listen to Linda Sanchez of California and begin moving the fossils to the nearest congressional retirement home” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIX
- 10-21-2017 S: “I’m sorry, the women claiming Harvey Weinstein is a pig although correct in what they say also bear some of the blame—what has the Women’s Movement been all about if NOT fighting injustice no matter the cost” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXL
- 10-22-2017 Su: “How about an NFL owner giving Tim Tebow or Ray Rice a job before bringing in Colin Kaepernick, a man p-whipped by his Muslim girlfriend, Nessa Diab?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLI
- 04-23-2018 M: “We Democrats must accept the fact that we will lose an occasional presidential election but what we cannot do is to contest them the way we are doing now: a lawsuit, REALLY?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVIII
- 04-24-2018 T: “Antiquated and unnecessary, BOTH the Second Amendment AND the National Rifle Association need to go” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIX
- 04-25-2018 W: “Democrats can win in November but if James Comey and Hillary Clinton continue their domination of the news cycle, we will lose seats instead of gaining them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXX
- 04-26-2018 Th: “The unholy triumvirate of Donald Trump, John Bolton, and Mike Pompeo instills fear in me every day- can we make it to Election Day without disappearing in a nuclear nightmare?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXI
- 04-27-2018 F: “Following Democratic Election Day 2018 victories, Donald Trump will be our bitch, impeached and on the way to federal prison—for life” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXII
- 04-28-2018 S: “What goes around comes around, folks; let us hope when we win the White House, the GOP does not do to us what we have been doing to them- screwing them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIII
- 04-29-2018 Su: “Although you might not want to hear this, the women drugged and raped by Bill Cosby had some responsibility for what happened to them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIV
- 10-15-2018 M: “Thanks to Democratic submission on the Senate Judiciary Committee, a man accused of sex crimes now sits on the Supreme Court- what is happening to our country?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIII
- 10-16-2018 T: “On November 7, Donald Trump will be kissing the ring fingers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, otherwise, he and his family will be headed off to prison” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIV
- 10-17-2018 W: “In 2020, we cannot make the same mistake we made in 2016 which means the Democratic Party machinery must listen to US rather than US to THEM- no more Hillary and no more phonies” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCV
- 10-18-2018 Th: “The ONE issue that will separate Democrat voters from Democrat politicians is ILLEGAL immigration- how many we can afford to handle and what the cost to our kids and grandkids will be” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVI
- 10-19-2018 F: “If Democrats want to win in 2018 and again in 2020 and beyond, we as a party must begin severing ties with violent hard-left mobs such as those fronted by Antifa” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVII
- 10-20-2018 S: “IF Democrats lose BIG in November, we must boot out Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, and every other leader who has led our party to defeat after defeat after stinging defeat” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVIII
- 10-21-2018 Su: “The inexorable illegal alien caravan heading to the nation’s southern border has Hawaiian Democrats reconsidering their votes in next month’s mid-term elections” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIX
- 04-15-2019 M: “Unlike everyone else here at the AICP-END Blogs, in 2018, I predicted Democratic victory and that Trump would be kissing the rings of Pelosi and Schumer- I was nearly right” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXV
- 04-16-2019 T:
- 04-17-2019 W:
- 04-18-2019 Th:
- 04-19-2019 F:
- 04-20-2019 S:
- 04-21-2019 Su:
THE AICP-END BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2015-2019:
- 04-29-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi becomes the Third Blogger to cross over from the Main Blog to share her Thoughts, Views, Ideas, and Memories of the World’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIV
- 02-17-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive today, we suspect she would be firmly set in the Camp of Donald Trump because he is a Manly Man, Successful, and wants to stomp out we Democrats—Yikes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXV
- 08-17-2016 W: “While we marvel at the Marketing Strategy of Thomas Kinkaid, ONLY Beverly Carrick had the Vision and the Talent to bestow Visual Orgasms on her Viewers, which is Why we rank her among the Top 10 Greatest Artists of ALL Time” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CX
- 05-03-2017 W: “We do indeed welcome art counterfeiters from around the world to share with us examples of your Beverly Carrick copies, so we can rate them side-by-side” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVII
- 10-18-2017 W: “In the works of Hawaiian artist Jeff Michael Wilkie, one can see the influence of Beverly Carrick but also the spark of true genius in his seascapes, too” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXI
- 04-25-2018 W: “Were it not for the constant manipulations by our host, Google Blogger, we would be well over a million views at BOTH blogs by now” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVIII
- 10-17-2018 W: “If and when purchasing a Beverly Carrick original, be sure to check its authenticity first so you do not fall for a Russian or a Chinese counterfeit product” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXIII
MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S BLOG POST ENDS; WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR DAILY READERSHIP. YOU CAN FIND US AT FACEBOOK, TWITTER, MY SPACE, MEWE, REDDIT, FLIPBOARD, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, AND NUMEROUS OTHER ONLINE SOCIAL MEDIA SITES SO PLEASE…JOIN US AND HELP IN OUR WORK!