Chef Lilah Paulikovich
C/O The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
(Business Office: 661-374-1430)
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, MAY 17, 2019 BY CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
“Just the Facts: when Trump blows out the Democrats in 2020, Nancy Pelosi can direct the blame directly at AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar, thereby neutralizing them as threats” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,120 AT THE AICP-END
537 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Behind the scenes, I think Democratic leadership is planning on losing in 2020 but what better way to get rid of the freshman girls causing so much trouble?
Kula, HI, 05-17-2019 Friday: Many Americans believe that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi no longer is in control of the lower chamber of Congress or of her newer members. They constantly cite how Baby Evita- Alexandria Ocasio Cortez- and the two Muslim chicks, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib run the show, because no matter what Speaker Pelosi does or says, they continue acting as though THEY are the ones in charge, which I would believe must be an embarrassment to the old warhorse.
Then again, some have suspicions that perhaps the speaker is crafty like a fox. After all, her daughter has said that ‘her mother could cut your throat before you were even aware of it.”
They also contend that she is allowing the three young women to run amok knowing that the American people are NEVER going to vote for socialism, especially if it is going to inconvenience their lives or drive taxes up to a heretofore unseen level. We who live in Hawaii already pay some of the highest ‘taxes’ because everything is so expensive as it comes via one carrier from the Mainland. It is as though there are tariffs imposed upon US.
Anyhow, I suspect that the aged politician understands just how dangerous the freshman girls are, especially the aforementioned three. Oh, she loves their energy and admires their tenacity but they pose a direct threat to the Democratic Party and its 2020 electoral chances, something I believe the leadership has already surrendered.
Sometimes, the only way to cleanse oneself of cancer is to excise it, to cut it out and try to save the rest of the unafflicted tissue. She is allowing Baby Evita and the two anti-Semitic congresswomen amigos free rein with as much rope as she can possibly give them so they can hang themselves.
What’s more, we have not seen this level of anti-Semitic bigotry and hatred the way we are seeing it now. Both Tlaib and Omar regularly and repeatedly– even when warned to back off- go after Israel and anyone among the Congress who protests their words or supports the planet’s only Jewish state.
I believe that both Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar support the disgusting BDS Movement- boycott, divest, and sanction the state of Israel- and actively seek to infect as much of the national politics with this bigotry and Jew-hatred. Surely, Nancy Pelosi cannot support this then again, one never knows.
Everyone understands that 2020 most likely is going to be a MASSIVE electoral victory for President Trump so if the party goes down in a smoking landslide defeat, Speaker Pelosi can then blame the disaster on the likes of Bernie Sanders, AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar.
Moreover, she can also hope they lose their seats to newcomers or old favorites such as Joe Crowley, a veteran politician who thought his feces did not stink and so did not do battle with the Bronx barmaid.
Many are rooting for Joe Crowley to make a comeback because he lost his seat as he did not take his opponent seriously enough, in much the same way that Republican Eric Cantor did not take Dave Brat seriously. Imagine, Congressman Crowley was already planning on moving UP in the leadership of the Democratic Party and so sent an underling to debate Ms. Ocasio-Cortez and LOST.
Still, he lost because voter turnout was at an all-time low as everyone thought there was NO way the little Puerto Rican racist was going to be able to drive the old politico out of his seat. I am sure that Democrats will not take their re-election bids for granted ever again.
I also understand some of my colleagues have suggested that the Democrats need a ‘Night of the Long Knives’-style political bloodletting to rid the party of the more extreme members so the nation and two-party politics can go back to business as usual.
While I doubt that Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Steny Hoyer, James Clyburn, and others among leadership will ever verbally assault their loony members in public, I am sure they are helping fund challenges to the people causing the party the most trouble and are actively seeking their defeat from behind the curtain- I know I sure as heck would.
As for the Democratic Party’s chances in 2020, what a bunch of losers. I have never seen as many politicians and political hopefuls seeking to ‘out-apologize one another’ as I am seeing on the national stage. I mean, how many times does Beto O’Rourke have to grovel in front of the American people before he realizes his dream was over before it even began? Pitiful, if you ask me.
Others such as Bernie Sanders cannot compete with a booming economy. His shot at ever winning the nomination of the Democratic Party flew out the door the moment the economy began going up, up, and up. No, he is going to fade away as currently, even though Joe Biden is as low energy as Jeb Bush ever was, he is sucking in all the energy from the electorate.
It sort of tells one that Democrats are not truly as enamored of socialism as the media claims. Imagine what Vladimir Putin must be thinking, all these apologetic losers. Cakewalk, baby, a cakewalk.
Pastry Chef, ACF, CEC, CPC, Les Amis de Escoffier Society
I began working at the Maui Prince Hotel back in the 1970s. I apprenticed under some of the best European chefs back in the day and met Stinkbug, our mentor, on Maui in 1990. Presently, I am working up in Kula at one of the restaurants high up on Haleakala—it is a glorious life. The facsimiles you see of me were created by the famed up-and-coming, Bakersfield, California, street artist, the fabulous Simone. Thank you so much for the uh, beautiful likeness of me, your beloved pau hana host.
Chef Lilah Paulikovich writes from Kula, Maui, Hawaii.
Chef Lilah is a proud member of the Republican Party.
Contact me at the following email address: email@example.com
CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
END COMMENTARY 05-17-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 907
05-17-2019 Friday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCVII: “When Trump blows out the Democrats in 2020, Nancy Pelosi can direct the blame directly at AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar, thereby neutralizing them as threats” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-15-2019, all rights reserved.
Paulikovich, Lilah “When Trump blows out the Democrats in 2020, Nancy Pelosi can direct the blame directly at AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar, thereby neutralizing them as threats.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCVII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL PAINTING, PLEASE VISIT THE MAIN BLOG AND VISUALIZE IT THERE…
This artwork is #0905 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Canyon Land.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Phil Collins, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, Joe Crowley, Eric Cantor, Dave Brat, Chuck Schumer, Steny Hoyer, James Clyburn, Baby Evita,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MAY 17, 2019:
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Jay; U.S. Supreme Court Justice Owen Josephus Roberts; Vice President John C. Breckinridge; King Crimson featuring Bill Bruford, and Uriah Heep featuring Russell Gilbrook:
- 218: The 7th recorded perihelion passage of Haley’s Comet is recorded.
- 352: Liberius begins his reign as Catholic Pope, replacing Julius I.
- 884: Adrian III begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1527: Panfilo de Narvaez leaves Spain to explore the coast of Florida.
- 1536: The four accused lovers of King Henry the VIII’s wife, Anne Boleyn suffer execution.
- 1590: Anne of Denmark receives the crown of Scotland.
- 1620: Crowds at a fair in Philippopolis, Turkey, witness the first merry-go-round in history.
- 1673: Louis Joliet and Jacques Marquette begin exploring the Mississippi River.
- 1678: King Charles II and King Louis XIV sign a secret treaty pledging mutual support to one another should anyone attack them.
- 1733: England passes the Molasses Act, which puts high tariffs on rum and molasses imported to the North American Colonies if they come from somewhere other than Britain.
- 1742: Emperor Frederick the Great decimates the Austrian army in battle.
- 1756: England declares war on France, which in North American becomes the French and Indian Wars while in Europe; it is the Seven Years War.
- 1775: During the American Revolutionary War, the Continental Congress bans trade with Canada.
- 1792: The New York Stock Exchange had its origins as a group of brokers met under a tree on Wall Street.
- 1804: Meriwether Lewis and William Clark begin exploration of the Louisiana Purchase.
- 1814: Norway’s constitution was signed, which provided for a limited monarchy.
- 1829: The first Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court- John Jay- passed away in Bedford, NY, on this date. A Federalist, he was appointed by President George Washington to the nation’s high court and served from 09-26-1789 to 06-29-1795.
- 1849: Fire erupted in Louis, Missouri, resulting in the loss of three lives, more than 400 buildings and some two dozen steamships.
- 1875: Louisville, Ky., held the first Kentucky Derby on this date. Elsewhere, the 14th vice president of the United States, 1857-1861, Democrat, John C. Breckinridge, passed away on this date in his hometown of Lexington, Ky. He was the youngest vice president and served under President James Buchanan.
- 1877: Edwin T. Holmes installs the first telephone switchboard burglar alarm.
- 1881: Frederick Douglass becomes the recorder for deeds in Washington, D.C.
- 1883: In Omaha, Nebraska, Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show premieres for its first time.
- 1884: Alaska becomes a U.S. territory.
- 1897: The U.S. launches the first successful submarine that could run submerged for any considerable distance and combines gasoline and electric engines. The creator is designer, John Philip Holland.
- 1912: The Socialist Party of America nominated Eugene V. Debs for president at its convention in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- 1915: Chicago Cubs pitcher George “Zip” Zabel relieves with two outs in the first inning and winds up with a 4-3-19-inning win over Brooklyn in the longest relief ever before in Major League Baseball.
- 1932: The U.S. Congress changed the name of ‘Porto Rico’ to Puerto Rico on this date.
- 1933: S. News and World Report had its beginnings as David Lawrence began publishing a weekly newspaper called United States News.
- 1938: The U.S. Congress approves the Vinson Naval Act, which funds a two-ocean navy.
- 1939: Britain’s King George V and his wife, Queen Elizabeth, arrived in Quebec on the first visit to Canada by a reigning monarch.
- 1940: Germany occupies Brussels, Belgium, and begins the invasion of France.
- 1942: The newly formed Dutch SS Division swears its loyalty to Fuhrer Adolf Hitler. Meanwhile, in New York City, the famed blues singer, Taj Mahal, is born.
- 1946: President Harry S. Truman seized control of the nation’s railroads, delaying—but not preventing—a threatened strike by engineers and trainmen.
- 1948: The Soviet Union recognizes the state of Israel. Meanwhile, the great English drummer, Bill Bruford—played with Yes, King Crimson, and Genesis—is born.
- 1954: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS), in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, unanimously struck down racially segregated public schools.
- 1955: The 74th associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court- Owen Josephus Roberts- passed away on this date in West Vincent, Pa., on this date. A Republican, President Herbert Hoover nominated him to fill the seat of Edward Sanford. He served from 05-20-1930 to 07-31-1945.
- 1956: Boxer Sugar Ray Leonard was born on this date.
- 1961: Cuban leader Fidel Castro offered to release prisoners captured in the Bay of Pigs invasion in exchange for 500 bulldozers; however, he eventually freed the prisoners in exchange for medical supplies.
- 1964: Future drummer with the British rock band, Uriah Heep, 2007-present, Russell Gilbrook, is born on this date.
- 1967: The Butler Act, a Tennessee statute prohibiting the teaching of evolution wins repeal after 42 years.
- 1970: “Hammering” Hank Aaron is the 9th player to get 3,000 hits in Major League Baseball.
- 1973: A special committee convened by the U.S. Senate began its televised hearings on the Watergate Scandal.
- 1974: Four car bombs exploded in Dublin and Monaghan, Ireland, killing 33 people for which, the Ulster Volunteer Force claimed responsibility two decades later.
- 1980: Rioting that claimed 18 lives erupted in Miami’s Liberty City after an all-white jury acquitted four former Miami police officers of fatally beating black insurance executive Arthur McDuffie.
- 1983: In the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, the New York Islanders sweep the Edmonton Oilers in four games.
- 1987: The USS Stark is hit by Iraqi missiles while in the Persian Gulf during the Iran-Iraq War; 37 sailors die. Iraq apologized for the attack calling it a mistake and paid more than $27 million in compensation.
- 2011: The final episode of the Oprah Winfrey Show takes place in Chicago, Illinois; many celebrities attend the star-studded event.
- 2012: S. Ambassador to Israel, David B. Shapiro says America ‘is ready’ to attack Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons.
- 2013: NASA records the brightest lunar impact ever seen.
- 2014: According to Brainy History, African leaders meet in Paris to discuss ways to fight Boko Haram, the Islamist group that kidnapped over 200 schoolgirls over a month ago in Nigeria; the country’s president, Goodluck Jonathan, has been slow to respond to the situation.
- 2015: Also, according to Brainy History, Taylor Swift receives eight awards at the Billboard Music Awards; Pharrell Williams, Meghan Trainor, One Direction, and Sam Smith were also multiple winners at the ceremony.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Vice President John C. Breckinridge, Bill Bruford, Yes, King Crimson, Genesis, Uriah Heep, Russell Gilbrook, United States Supreme Court Chief Justice John Jay, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Owen Josephus Roberts, Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Phil Collins, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, Joe Crowley, Eric Cantor, Dave Brat, Chuck Schumer, Steny Hoyer, James Clyburn, Baby Evita, Joe Biden, Jeb Bush, Vladimir Putin, Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke, 2020 Presidential Elections, 2020 Elections, Night of the Long Knives,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF LILAH PAULIKOVICH 2011-2019:
- 02-20-2011 Su: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XIII—Pineapple and Apricot Quick Breads done in a Jiffy” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-09-2011 W: “Special Menus, Part XIII: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part XIII—the Brunch Menu, Part IV” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-16-2011 W: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XIV: Caraway-Onion Savory Muffins and Cheese’n’Pepper Savory Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 04-13-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XIV: Lilah presents the Classic Carrot Cake that Chef Brian Carrick first devised while working at the famed Stockdale Country Club in Bakersfield, California!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 05-01-2011 Su: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part V: Lilah comes in and picks up where Goldie left off Yesterday by presenting Two More Important, All-Purpose Pantry Sauces that will enliven your foods, amaze your Palate and enrich the Bottom Line of the Foodservice Operation!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 05-02-2011 M: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VI: Lilah discusses the Joys of living and working in the Hawaiian Islands, the Diversions, the way of Life that ALL Native-born People love…then, she shares her Recipe for House Croutons, noting it is better to do everything from Scratch rather than buying it from a Purveyor!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 05-03-2011 T: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VII: Lilah presents a Great Recipe for 1000 Island Dressing, one of the Best as she says herself so please, join us in our ongoing, lengthy Series on the most Important Post in any Restaurant, the Prepmaster!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 05-04-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VIII: after sharing comments on the Recent Death of al-Qaida Terrorist Osama bin Laden and congrats to the Commander-in-Chief, Lilah continues with Prepmaster Recipes such as the outstanding Bleu Cheese Dressing #1 in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 06-04-2011 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XVI: ABC Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 06-25-2011 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XVII: Banana-Orange-Multi-Bran Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 07-15-2011 F: “Central Asian Favorites, Part IV: A Trio of Savory Sauces—Delicious Sauces with which to enliven your Evening Meals” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-19-2011 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVI: Chocolate Pate with Crème Fraiche and Raspberry Sauce—a Delicious Dessert, to say the Least!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-20-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVII: Lilah Paulikovich’s White Chocolate Cheesecake with Sour Cream Topping—the Best of the Best!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-21-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVIII: Lilah Paulikovich’s Classic Refrigerator Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce—One of the Best!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-22-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXIX: Lilah Paulikovich’s Classic Crème Brule Recipe—out of this World!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-23-2011 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XL: Lilah Paulikovich’s Italian Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce—a Time-Honored Treat covered in Cherries and Sour Cream!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-24-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLI: Lilah Paulikovich’s Burnt Cream Recipe—Crème Brule’s Sweeter Cousin” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-25-2011 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLI: Lilah Paulikovich’s Chocolate Cream Cheese Mousse Recipe—unlike anything you’ve ever seen before” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-27-2012 M: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XV: Starter Caesar Salad with Northwest Caesar Dressing—a Delicious Combination of Taste, Elegance, and Beauty” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-28-2012 T: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVI: Butterleaf Vinaigrette with Caramelized Walnuts, House Croutons, and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing—a Quadruple Assortment of Excellent Recipes” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-29-2012 W: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVII: Lilah’s Hawaii Salad with Papaya Seed Dressing—a Beautiful Assortment of Fresh Garden Vegetables in a Flavorful Dressing” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-01-2012 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVIII: Bleu Cheese Starter Salad with the Best Bleu Cheese Dressing ever—perfect for Early Bird Dinners” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-02-2012 F: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XIX: Starter Spinach Salad with House Croutons—elegant enough to stand alone of for use on Banquets” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-03-2012 S: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XX: House Honey Starter Salad with House Honey Dressing—a Combination that simply can’t be Beat” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-04-2012 Su: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXI: Lilah’s Hot Seafood Salad with Hot Seafood Salad Dressing—better than all the Rest” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-06-2012 M: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXVIII: Lilah begins a Wonderful Week of Appetizers by presenting her Shrimp Dip Recipe—one every Home and Professional Chef should know!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-07-2012 T: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXIX: Clam Dip is the Topic for Today’s Appetizer Discussion” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-08-2012 W: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXX: Bleu Cheese Dip is Lilah Paulikovich’s Topic for today’s Appetizer Series” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-09-2012 Th: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXI: Hummus—Chickpea Delight from the Middle East now an American Favorite!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-10-2012 F: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXII: Chef Lilah’s Famed Bacon Dip—Number One on Maui and Everywhere Else!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-11-2012 S: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXIII: Today’s Dip is Classic French Onion made from Scratch (well, almost), and is Tasty, Delicious, and Good!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-12-2012 Su: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXIV: The Final Dip of the Week: Lilah’s Chili con Queso —didn’t think I could do, right?” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-25-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XL: Oh, oh—Looks like Chef Lilah drew the Saucier’s Card, so we have another Week of Sauces—today, it’s Yellow Curry Sauce?” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-26-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLI: Today’s Portuguese-Style Duxelles is in Honor of the Many Portuguese living here in Hawaii and is Perfect for a Wide Variety of Dishes like Seafood and Shellfish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-27-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLII: Today and Tomorrow, Chef Lilah moves into the Realm of Gourmet Hollandaise Sauces as only Chef Lilah and Hawaii can produce, Part I!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-28-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLIII: Yesterday and Today, Chef Lilah moves into the Realm of Gourmet Hollandaise Sauces as only Chef Lilah and Hawaii can produce, Part II!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-29-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLIV: Today, we go down a Different Road by doing something closer to Lilah’s Home: Chinese-Hawaiian Barbeque Sauce—Delightfully Tangy, Delicious, and Good!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-30-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLV: Chef Lilah comes up with a Great Sauce Today: Oriental Lemon Sauce, perfect for a Zesty, Delicious Oriental Lemon Chicken!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-31-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLVI: Perfect for Easter Sunday 2013, Chef Lilah presents the Best Sauce in any Chef’s Repertoire—Sauce Nantua—Shellfish-flavored Cream Sauce” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-21-2013 M: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXV: Lilah takes it to her Fellow Hawaiian, President Obama, and then shows the Readership how to make her Banana-Coconut Muffins!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-22-2013 T: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVI: Lilah discusses Last Weekend’s Collapse of the Food Stamp System, the Food Stamp President, and then shows the World how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of the Original Linzer Muffins!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-23-2013 W: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVII: considering a Run of her own as a Representative from Hawaii, Chef Lilah then goes on to tell the Readership how to win in 2016 and then how to make Maple-Buckwheat Muffins in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-24-2013 Th: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVIII: Lilah discusses the Aloha Spirit, the Independence of the Hawaiian Islands, dismay with the Mainland, and then shows us how to make Pineapple-Almond Muffins in an Institutional-Sized Original Batch!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-25-2013 F: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXIX: Lilah explains her Disgust over the Democrat’s Antics and then shows the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized, Original Muffin Recipe for Pumpkin Muffins II” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-26-2013 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXX: the Obama Plan to takeover ALL Employer’s Benefit Packages and then the Institutional-Sized Parsnip Muffin Recipe—a MUST-READ!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-27-2013 Su: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXXI: another Prediction by Lilah—Michelle will win the 2016 Democratic Nomination and NOT Hillary, which will lead to SIXTEEN YEARS OF OBAMAISM plus Kiwi Muffins in their Original Form!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-17-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Six: Lilah begins the Week discussing the Hawaii Healthcare Connector then moves on to Obamacare and how it affects Hawaii before finally discussing Steven Spielberg’s Cinematic Masterpiece, ‘War Horse’!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-18-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Seven: Barack Obama is NOT the ONLY One destroying the Nation—55 Million Abortions since 1974 have trashed the Nation’s Moral Fabric and will continue doing so unless we somehow rein it in!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-19-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Eight: We discuss Professional Sports in Hawaii Today (or Lack of), the Hawaiian Islanders, and then discuss the Troubling Assault on the Power Plant near San Jose, California, last year—very bad!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-20-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Nine: Lilah discusses the Changes that are Transforming the Hawaiian Islands then launches into the ‘Fundamental Transformation’ Barack Obama is conducting and what’s going to happen to the Country if we don’t win November’s Mid-Term Elections” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-21-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty: Where does Obama’s Administration get its Chutzpah to tell Employers that if they Lay Workers Off to get around Obamacare that he will put the IRS on them while forbidding them to Speak Candidly to the Press?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-22-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-One: Chef Lilah begins discussing how things are in a State of Collapse around Barack Obama, why the Economy is Ruined and will probably never recover, and why we have to boot out every Democrat in November from the US Senate to the Local Dogcatcher” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-23-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Two: We close out the Week by going after Kathleen Sibelius and her Boss, Barack Obama, then talk about the Flying Burrito Brothers who start today!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-11-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Eleven: Chef Lilah discusses Maui Politics on her First Day back and laments the Fact that the Feds have sent Illegal Alien Kids to Hawaii, too—this needs to stop!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-12-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twelve: Lilah discusses the Latest Movie by Dinesh D’Souza, the One on a World without America, how terrible things would be and more!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-13-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirteen: Chef Lilah shares her Disdain for the Palestinian People, urges them to throw the Chains of Hamas off, and then discusses New Terminology, ‘Economic Patriotism’” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-14-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fourteen: Lilah continues the Discussion regarding Israel’s Right to Defend Itself as well as America’s Rights to stop the Obama Express before it stops us!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-15-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifteen: Lilah discusses the Hurricanes threatening the Hawaiian Islands Last Week, sorry for having Overlooked it, we just had so much other stuff to discuss!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-16-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixteen: Lilah debates the Reasons as to WHY the President is a Poor Speaker, is it because he uses Pidgin as we do in Hawaii—his Home—or is it something deeper—where are those College Transcripts?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 08-17-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventeen: The Week Concludes as Chef Lilah discusses Hawaii’s appalling Lack of Concerts by Big Names, then launches into a Plea for at least a WNBA Team!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-09-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXII: On her First Day Back, Lilah discusses the Sad State of Hawaiian Politics noting that only TWO Republicans won any Statewide or National Offices—how sad is that? She also discusses the Influx of Illegal Aliens and Measles in Hawaii” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-10-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIII: Lilah begins the Discussion of Foreign Affairs, most of it over the Evils of ISIS, how they burned the captured Pilot alive and then released it for the World to see—we must crush them!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-11-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIV: today, Lilah shares her concurrence with the Grand Bargain Concept First presented by Colleague Itzi Nakamura by which, the Civilized Nations of the World come together to destroy Terrorist Scum such as ISIS aka ISIL or Da’ish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-12-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXV: Why cannot Barack Obama form a Coalition as did his Predecessor George W. Bush—the Time has come for us to form the Greatest Alliance of all to go out and to crush Da’ish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-13-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVI: Lilah begins discussing WHY Islam cannot have a ‘Reformation’ although it is in desperate need of one and the troubling Aspects of a President who seems to be more favorable to the Faith than he is to Western Civilization and the United States” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-14-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVII: Lilah continues her ongoing Discussion on the Dangers of America having a President whose Umbilical Cord still is attached to Islam, the so-called ‘Religion of Peace,’ one that holds NO Love for the United States and wants to see its demise” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 02-15-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVIII: Lilah ends the Week by touching on the War against Da’ish, Open Borders, Obama’s ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’ Progress, Measles, and urges Speaker Boehner to return Impeachment to the ‘Table’” by Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-28-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLIV: Lilah expresses Surprise at the Quick Exit of Two Conservative Governors as well as her thoughts on Donald Trump, Dr. Ben Carson, Hillary Clinton, and Muslims” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-29-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLV: WHY do the GOP Pundits continually attempt to push we Voters back towards the Mainstream Candidates such as Jeb Bush, Mike Huckabee, and John Kasich instead of allowing US to choose for ourselves?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 09-30-2015 W: “We discuss the Wonderful Island of Maui today, things Visitors here need to see as well as the Sad State of One of the Best Restaurants Here, the Once-Great Waterfront Restaurant in Maalaea Harbor:” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-01-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVI: WHY did Pope Francis NOT come down atop President Barack Obama, the Democrats in the Congress, and Planned Parenthood like a Load of Bricks in Last Thursday’s Speech to Congress?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-02-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVII: Lilah continues her Discussion of Things the Pope failed to mention such as the Horrifying Outrages committed by ISIS on Christians and Jews in Occupied Territory” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-03-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVIII: One has to ask WHAT do those lurking behind the Political Curtain have on the Republicans in Congress and on the Supreme Court—why do they always go against US instead of for US?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 10-04-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DL: Lilah calls it a Week by sharing the Next Batch of our Favorite Political Cartoons—why not come on along on her Final Journey of the Year?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
- 03-21-2016 M: “While congratulating my Home State of Hawaii on raising the Minimum Smoking Age to 21, I think I have a Way to get Cigarette Butts off our Streets, Beaches, and Parks by having the Tobacco Companies RECYCLE them” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCI
- 03-22-2016 T: “Lilah shares what Holy Week means to her and how the High Priests of Israel feared Jesus Christ and wanted to take Him out whatever it took in sort of the SAME WAY the GOP Leadership wants to do Donald Trump!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCII
- 03-23-2016 W: “When we see Events occur such as yesterday’s in Belgium, NO Wonder the American People flock around Donald Trump—we need to do to Jihadists what Julius Caesar did to the defeated Gauls—give them Something with which to REMEMBER us forever!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCIII
- 03-24-2016 Th: “On this Holy Thursday and throughout the Rest of Holy Week, let us mourn the Number of Innocent Lives lost through the Barbarism of Abortion and let us pray for a return of Morality to envelop our Nation and its People” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCIV
- 03-25-2016 F: “Welcome to the Good Friday Edition of the AICP-END Blog; today, we celebrate the Music of the Great British Band, the Moody Blues, Part One” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXIX
- 03-26-2016 S: “The Holy Saturday Edition of the AICP-END sees the Second Part of the presentation of Moody Blues Albums as well as by its Individual Members as well as some Spiritual Thoughts from Lilly” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXX
- 03-27-2016 Su: “The Easter 2016 Sunday Edition sees more Albums from the Moody Blues as well as some of its Members as well as Words of Advice on the Danger Muslim Encroachment in the West presents us, everything from prohibiting Dogs to Hogs” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXI
- 09-12-2016 M: “Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers are an Embarrassment just as the Wimpy Millennial and Gen-Xers are, too—what does it take to instill Maturity into these quivering Failures?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLIV
- 09-13-2016 T: “Hillary suffers from an Unknown Major Health Problem and we, the People, have a Right to know exactly what she has and whether she can do the Job or not” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLV
- 09-14-2016 W: “I do not know about YOU, but I am sick and tired of the Left calling me a ‘Racist’ whenever I disagree with them; the American Left is the PARTY of Discrimination and that is WHY we need to elect Donald Trump!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVI
- 09-15-2016 Th: “While promoting the ‘Benefits’ of Recreational Marijuana, the American Left seeks to criminalize the Harmless Alternative to Cigarette Smoking, E-Cigarettes or ‘Vaping’” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVII
- 09-16-2016 F: “If Hillary fails to do the bidding of the Hidden Backers of her Campaign—i.e., the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and George Soros—will she suffer some sort of Retribution? No wonder she keeps going back out there!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVIII
- 09-17-2016 S: “After Donald Trump wins the White House, I hope the NEW GOP begins cleaning House and booting out ALL of the Traitorous RINOS who promised to support the Nominee and then jumped Ship!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLIX
- 09-18-2016 Su: “The Democrats must be shivering with Fear that they trot out the ‘Birther Issue’ to tar-and-feather Donald Trump but look out—Hillary is the One who gave birth to the Movement!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLX
- 05-29-2017 M: “This Memorial Day 2017 I remember the sacrifices and suffering of U.S. Military personnel during the Japanese Sneak Attack on Pearl Harbor on December 07, 1941” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVII
- 05-30-2017 T: “Liberal politics and policies have done great damage to our beloved islands; however, we have a good chance at flipping the state from blue to red if President Trump’s economic goals bear fruit” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVIII
- 05-31-2017 W: “If President Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians then the FBI had better go arrest Barack Hussein Obama for scheming with Vladimir Putin via Dmitri Medvedev prior to winning reelection in 2012” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCIX
- 06-01-2017 Th: “Yes, I once held reservations about Donald Trump becoming president as I was a Ted Cruz-girl; however, once he won the nomination, I had no other choice than to vote for him so President Trump, get it together and smite the Democrats” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MC
- 06-02-2017 F: “Mr. Obama once said, ‘if they bring a knife, we bring a gun’ so kudos go out to the Texas GOP legislators who pushed back against the Democrats and who called ICE to round up the illegal alien protesters” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCI
- 06-03-2017 S: “Once President Trump pulled the USA out of the Paris Climate Accord, the ‘Green Meanies’—proponents of the Marxism-Leninism-Stalinism Clone of ‘Climatism’—went berserk in the streets” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCII
- 06-04-2017 Su: “Thanks to eight years of Barack Obama, the Democrats have lost more than 1,200 seats while their current prospects appear dim; however, Hillary continues playing the blame game without blaming herself” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCIII
- 11-13-2017 M: “The RINOS have no shame whatsoever and demonstrate their lack of it through their vile attacks on Judge Roy Moore by trying to make him look like a pedophile” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIII
- 11-14-2017 T: “An unholy alliance now exists between Democrats and RINOS with the proof of it being what they are doing to Judge Roy Moore of Alabama—a targeted political assassination!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIV
- 11-15-2017 W: “Mitch McConnell is the dark entity behind the attacks on Judge Roy Moore, which is why we must beg the people of Kentucky to recall the old buzzard and replace him with a strong conservative” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXV
- 11-16-2017 Th: “Have you heard about Democratic Congressional Candidate David Alcon of New Mexico and his arrest for stalking? No, of course not but you hear about Judge Roy Moore 24/7” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVI
- 11-17-2017 F: “When Chuck and Nancy beg the GOP NOT to pass tax reform because it will cause them to lose their majorities in House and Senate, do we really believe that? No, of course not, pass tax reform NOW” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVII
- 11-18-2017 S: “Liberal Democrats and their RINO henchmen-and-women are on notice- change is coming like a whirlwind that is going to sweep all of you out of office unless you admit the existence of God and change your behavior” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVIII
- 11-19-2017 Su: “The 2016 elections demonstrated the mood of the American people and yet, elected GOP members of the House and Senate along with their Democrat allies continue to thwart our will!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIX
- 05-21-2018 M: “For patriotic Hawaiians to aid President Trump in making our nation great again, we must first reclaim our beloved state from the corrupt one-party Democratic rule trashing it” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVI
- 05-22-2018 T: “No one other than President Donald J. Trump could have withstood the intensity of the Democrats’ attempted coup against him- thank God he is who he is” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVII
- 05-23-2018 W: “If President Obama had truly accomplished positive things on the world stage, I would have supported him, but truth is, eight years of Obama foreign policy made the world a worse mess than it was before him” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVIII
- 05-24-2018 Th: “Before we end up with but two classes in Hawaii—the wealthy and the poor—we put a moratorium on further growth until we get a handle on the crises bedeviling us” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLIX
- 05-25-2018 F: “Much like California, Hawaii is not a lost cause, which might surprise the Democrats on Election Day, Tuesday, November 6, 2018” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDL
- 05-26-2018 S: “Unless several sacrificial high-level Obama administration officials IMMEDIATELY fall upon their swords for the rest of their fellow Spygate conspirators, Democrat losses in November will be godawful bloody but highly justified” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLI
- 05-27-2018 Su: “MS-13 fits the bill of being vicious ‘animals,’ yet the Democrats are appalled by Donald Trump labeling them as such- no wonder why they are going down to massive defeat in November” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLII
- 11-12-2018 M: “Democrat electoral gains this past week have reinvigorated the liberal mob that now seeks to steal elections, threaten conservative news media members, and to intimidate the rest of us into silence” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXI
- 11-13-2018 T: “With the world watching, Democrats are stealing elections all around us without fear of being caught doing it- what has happened to our country?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXII
- 11-14-2018 W: “IF the Democrats intend to keep the promises made to their insane base about going after President Trump and his family, we are in for a rough two years” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXIII
- 11-15-2018 Th: “Patriotic Americans MUST circle the wagons around President Donald J. Trump lest the Democrats’ subpoena cannon blows him and our future hopes out of the water” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXIV
- 11-16-2018 F: “Will Congressional ‘oversight’ bring the Trump foreign and trade policies to a screeching halt? I guess we shall soon see” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXV
- 11-17-2018 S: “When the Democrats begin their primary election debates, prepare to sell loads of pupus, reduce the price on call and well drinks, and extend Happy Hour by several hours as your lounge is going to be packed!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXVI
- 11-18-2018 Su: “Even if Bob Mueller finds a little tidbit connecting Trump with the Russkies, there is little doubt that the Democrats or the RINOS can keep him from winning a second term” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXVII
- 05-13-2019 M: “Whereas Obama sought to entangle the USA in copious international treaties in which, we were one among many, Trump stands for the good of our country above all others” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCIII
- 05-14-2019 T: “What if the Democrats are Chinese stooges in the same way they continue attempting to make Trump look like an agent of the Russians? Follow the money” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCIV
- 05-15-2019 W: “Democrats do the colluding with the likes of Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and the Ukraine, as long as it puts cash in their bank accounts- shame on them” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCV
- 05-16-2019 Th: “Mr. Trump, you promised to extricate us from wars, not send America’s fighting men-and-women to fight new ones” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCVI
- 05-17-2019 F: “When Trump blows out the Democrats in 2020, Nancy Pelosi can direct the blame directly at AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar, thereby neutralizing them as threats” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCVII
- 05-18-2019 S:
- 05-19-2019 Su:
THE BLOG POSTS OF LILAH PAULIKOVICH AT THE AICP-END.COM BLOG 2015-2019:
- 09-30-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-Seven: Chef Lilah does her First Post at the Secondary Blog devoted to the Artworks of Beverly Carrick and shares her Memories of this amazing Artist!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXV
- 03-23-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive, she would be aghast at what we saw happen in Belgium yesterday and worse would be appalled at having President Obama remain in Cuba with his Communist Buddies” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XC
- 09-14-2016 W: “We should be through EVERY Beverly Carrick Original Artwork by the End of September unless, YOU, the Fans of the Artist, send us some you have hanging in YOUR Home!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXIV
- 05-31-2017 W: “Even though artists come and go, Beverly Carrick will forever remain amidst the crème de la crème of American oil painters and the proof is here today—15 astounding Beverly Carrick deserts” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLI
- 11-15-2017 W: “The secondary blog might be slated for shutdown sometime next year unless we find new reason to continue it into 2018 and beyond—let us know what YOU think” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXV
- 05-23-2018 W: “We know how amazing Beverly Carrick’s artworks are thanks to the intellectual property theft committed by the PRC and other hotspots of counterfeit art around the world and it’s only getting worse” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCIX
- 11-14-2018 W: “President Trump has no need to apologize for being a ‘nationalist;’ in MY book, it means he loves his country and won’t apologize for it like his predecessor did” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXVII
FRIDAY, MAY 17, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Phil Collins released his next album on October 14, 1987, “12’ers aka 12-Inchers,” a remix album that contained six tunes from the superb “No Jacket Required.” Two tunes, “Sussudio” and “One More Night” were good-sized hits and were on the radio back in the day around the clock along with four other classics. He had a large group of musicians, many of them big-names and the drummer/singer/multi-talented musician demonstrated that he is and will always be one of the biggest artists of then as well as now. No modern-day band can come remotely close to either Genesis or its individual members. Please, seek it out and add it to your collection.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Sunday, August 25, 2012:
On January 15, 2000, the James Gang released another in an extensive line of ‘best of’ compilation, this one featuring the music of the Joe Walsh era exclusively. “James Gang’s Greatest Hits,” contained the big, the medium, and the smaller cuts that defined the group and made it one of the powerhouse bands of its time. Please, seek this one out and add it your ever-growing collection so you can enjoy it for years to come- you will be glad you did.
Posted @ the Saturday, June 28, 2014 Blog Post A:
Rod Stewart released his next solo effort on May 03, 2013, “Time.” Once again, compiling a cast of some of the best musicians in the world (he has the money), he delves into the old soul standards that he began performing in the early days. He always had a love of classic rock-and-roll as well as crooner-style ballads, as do many older music fans. Please, seek it out wherever you seek out the best in rock-and-roll music- you will be glad you did.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, MAY 17, 2019 BY CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
“Just the Facts: when Trump blows out the Democrats in 2020, Nancy Pelosi can direct the blame directly at AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar, thereby neutralizing them as threats” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!