Chef Kilgore Randalini
The AICP-END Blog
C/O PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430 Business Office AICP-END Blog
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, MAY 12, 2019 BY CHEF KILGORE RANDALINI
“Just the Facts: I suspect the Dems believe they can remove Trump from office and still have time to recover before November 2020 to put a Democrat into the White House; ain’t gonna happen” by Chef Kilgore Randalini
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,115 AT THE AICP-END
542 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
THE DEMOCRATS ARE CARVING THEIR OWN HEADSTONES AS WE SPEAK
Living in their snug bubble, the Democrats haven’t a clue as to what is coming their way in 2020- shhhh- don’t tell them!
Bakersfield, CA, 05-12-2019 Sunday: Jerrold Nadler, the ‘esteemed’ congressman from New York, he a former member of Weight Watchers and he of the ever-slippery eyebrows held Bill Barr, two-time attorney-general, in contempt of Congress. As if that were not bad enough, he went before the hushed members of the press this past Wednesday and informed the world that ‘we have a constitutional crisis.’ Oh, really?
For those of us who grew up in a different time, meaning for those of us who received honest educations from accredited schools, from institutions of learning in which, we did not have Marxist teachers and a 60/40 mix of illegal alien runny-nosed brats holding back the citizen kids, we know what a ‘constitutional crisis’ is. And it ain’t Bill Barr refusing to hand over to former chub Nadler what the law tells him he cannot hand over- confidential information and grand jury records.
Mr. Nadler knows this. I know this. My wife and family knows this and our employees know this because we bother to take the time from our busy restaurant to inform our workers (because educated workers make better employees) that almost all of what you hear on MSNBC, on CNN, on ABC, CBS, and NBC is a load of steaming dog feces, stuck to the bottom of one’s shoe.
What I am saying is that everyone who grew up in the 1950s, the 1960s, even the 1970s received an honest and impartial education which included civics– the study of government and the Constitution as well as wood shop, machine shop, and sexist as it might sound for the girls, home economics. Meaning, they learned how to cook and do the shopping and such while we learned how to become pipefitters, steamfitters, and the such. Yet- I’m a chef. Go figure.
Oh, you younger putzes might laugh and twitter. “Oh, how sexist that sounds, boys doing machine and wood shop, girls doing home ec. Ain’t right.”
Well compared to now, when there is no home economics, where this is no machine shop, wood shop, personal finance and the such due to budget cuts thanks to union goons ever-increasing demands for more money, better retirement packages, and 100-percent-fully paid health plans, at least, we had it available to us.
Back to the issue at hand, Jerrold Nadler and his slimy minions in the House, real losers like Eric Swalwell, Jaime Raskin, Elijah Cummings, Nancy Pelosi, and other sycophants are doing their best to pull the wool over the eyes of young voters. God, I am glad my grandparents are not alive to see this ongoing, blatant coup against Donald Trump because they would be up in arms and marching on Washington, D.C.
Here is what we know: the Democrats LOST the 2016 Election. They lost because (1) Hillary was one horrible candidate. They lost (2) because no one (other than a few misguided souls and loads of illegal aliens- and Russians, real Russians) genuinely wanted another 4-8 years of Obama’s policies. They lost (3) because Hillary ran a horrible campaign, believing that because she stepped aside for the ‘golden one,’ back in 2008, she had a lock on the White House. Not so.
Donald Trump won in 2016 because he went out and bested 16 other Republicans and then he took the fight to Hillary, even as the Obama administration began launching the coup in earnest to prevent him from winning the White House and then when Obama’s chosen successor failed, he had the coup plotters go into overdrive to drive him out of office.
We must thank two people for having blown the coup to Kingdom Come: Peter Strzok and his lover, the ‘lovely’ Lisa Page. Like two junior high school infatuated lovers humping one another underneath the bleachers, their back-and-forth via text messaging has given investigators, as well as the American people, an overwhelming insight into what the hell was going on in the last days of the Obama administration.
These plotters were doing everything they could they undermine, overturn, and drive from office via whatever method was required, to get Donald J. Trump and not only to get him but to destroy him, his family, his businesses, and whatever future any of his family, friends, and employees might hope to have. What the hell is going on in our country?
We now know, thanks to Petey and Lisa, that their sisters over at the Agency, aka the CIA meaning former communist John Brennan, were actively engaged in destroying President Trump even when the CIA has no right to conduct espionage against American citizens on home soil.
These modern-day mobsters have all broken the law numerous times as they have used a variety of questionable and dishonest methods to do everything possible to destroy someone they chose to hate. I am surprised that their media allies have not driven some leftist nut to make an attempt on the life of our commander-in-chief, something I am sure they would recoil from but which, they would secretly applaud. Thank God for the Secret Service.
In wrapping up our week, let me say this: I have this inkling that the Dems still believe they can somehow remove Donald Trump from office via the law and then still have time to recover before the next election. I think they feel that the voters will forget WHAT THEY DID (if they are successful) and have enough time to get Mayor Pete or some other skunk into the White House.
I do not believe that voters would ever forgive or forget and that far more people would join the GOP side and the political bloodshed would be something to behold- it would be something one only hears about but never sees but in this case, more Democrat-held seats than were lost under Barack Obama- 1,200 plus during his two terms– would happen, perhaps 2,000 or more thanks to the coup plotters and their henchmen and women in Congress.
Friends, thank you for joining me this week. Tomorrow Chef Lilah will come in the back door (yes, she is here in California so stay tuned) and we will get to hear from one of those rarities of rarities, a Hawaii Republican. See you next time.
Working Chef, ACF
This is a caricature of me back in the 1980’s when I was a middle-aged chef working at a Grand Hotel in Southern California as crafted by well-known Bakersfield, California, street artist, Simone. I began my culinary career in the early 1960’s after having spent some time in the United States Army. Presently, I am still working at a local country club somewhere in Kern County. We here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day are all professional food service business owners and/or personnel. We seek to educate the rest of the world as to the powerful political entities we are, which is why we invite everyone- including YOU- to join us here daily.
Chef Kilgore Randalini writes from Bakersfield, California.
Chef Kilgore Randalini is an Independent.
Contact Chef Kilgore at Kilgorerandalini1@gmail.com
CHEF KILGORE RANDALINI
END COMMENTARY 05-12-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,062
05-12-2019 Sunday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCII: “I suspect the Dems believe they can remove Trump from office and still have time to recover before November 2020 to put a Democrat into the White House; ain’t gonna happen” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-10-2019, all rights reserved.
Randalini, Kilgore “I suspect the Dems believe they can remove Trump from office and still have time to recover before November 2020 to put a Democrat into the White House; ain’t gonna happen.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
SEE THE PAINTING AT THE MAIN BLOG
This artwork is #0900 a 36” x 48” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Ball at the Faerie Fountain.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Kilgore Randalini, Political Topics and Essays, Peter Gabriel, Jerrold Nadler, Eric Swalwell, Jaime Raskin, Nancy Pelosi, Elijah Cummings, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Bill Barr,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MAY 12, 2019:
The Faces featuring Ian McLagan, Fairport Convention featuring Martin Lamble, KISS featuring Eric Singer, Mountain featuring Steve Knight, the Rolling Stones featuring Brian Jones and Mick Jagger, and Traffic featuring Steve Winwood:
- 254: Stephan I replaces Lucius I as Catholic Pope.
- 1215: English barons serve ultimatum on King John without a country.
- 1733: Maria Theresa becomes the queen of Bohemia in Prague.
- 1780: During the Revolutionary War, the besieged city of Charleston, South Carolina, surrendered to British
- 1797: Napoleon I of France conquers the Italian city-state of Venice.
- 1847: William Clayton invented the odometer on this date.
- 1862: Union troops occupy Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1864: The Civil War Battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse in Virginia commences on this date.
- 1865: The last battle of the Civil War takes place at Palmetto Ranch, Texas.
- 1870: An act creating the Canadian province of Manitoba received royal assent, to take effect in July.
- 1871: The city of Louisville, Kentucky, initiates segregated streetcars.
- 1881: Tunisia becomes a protectorate of France.
- 1888: Charles Sherrill of the Yale track team became the first runner to use the crouching start for a fast break in a foot race.
- 1898: Louisiana adopts a new constitution with a grandfathered clause designed to eliminate black voters.
- 1922: A 20-ton meteor crashed near Blackstone, Virginia.
- 1926: The airship Norge became the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- 1928: IL Duce, Benito Mussolini ends women’s rights in Fascist Italy.
- 1932: Law enforcement authorities discovered the body of Charles Lindbergh Jr.–the kidnapped son of Charles and Anne Lindberg–in a wooded area near Hopewell, New Jersey.
- 1933: The Federal Emergency Relief Administration undergoes establishment to provide help for the needy and for farmers, too.
- 1935: Future keyboardist with the American rock band, Mountain—Steve Knight—was born in the United States on this date.
- 1937: Britain’s King George VI receives the crown at Westminster Abbey; his wife, Elizabeth, took the crown as Queen Consort.
- 1938: In Switzerland, Sandoz Laboratories create LSD-25 in the lab from fungus growing on rye.
- 1940: The Nazis cross the Meuse River during the Blitzkrieg, driving French Belgian, and British troops before them.
- 1942: The Red Army occupies Kharkov and holds it until Meanwhile, at the mouth of the Mississippi River, a German U-Boat sinks a U.S. cargo ship.
- 1943: During World War II, Axis forces in North Africa The two-week Trident Conference, headed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, opened in Washington, D.C.
- 1945: Ian McLagan of Small Faces and Faces fame was born on this date. A talented keyboardist and vocalist, too, he performs with his current band, the Bump Band and has performed with other groups, notably, the Rolling Stones among others.
- 1948: Stevie Winwood, future keyboardist, guitarist, and vocalist with the Spencer Davis Group, Traffic, and as a solo artist, was born in England on this date.
- 1949: The Soviet Union lifted the Berlin Blockade, which the Western Powers had succeeded in circumventing with their Berlin Airlift.
- 1950: The American Bowling Congress abolished its white males-only membership restriction after having it for 34 years. Good for them!
- 1955: Chicago Cubs Sam Jones is the first black player to pitch major league no-hitter vs. the Pittsburgh Pirates in a 4-0 win.
- 1957: A.J. Foyt won his first auto racing victory in Kansas City, MO.
- 1958: The United States and Canada signed an agreement to create the North American Air Defense Command (later the North American Aerospace Defense Command or NORAD). Elsewhere, future drummer with KISS (drums/vocals 1991-96 / 2001-02 / 2004-present)— Eric Singer—is born on this date.
- 1959: Elizabeth Taylor marries fourth husband, Eddie Fisher.
- 1963: Betty Miller became the first woman to fly solo across the Pacific Ocean as she landed her Piper Apache in Brisbane, Australia, having left Oakland, California, on April 30, making three stopovers along the way.
- 1968: Brian Jones gives his final performance as a Rolling Stone at Empire Pool, Wembley, London.
- 1969: Martin Lamble—drummer with the British band, Fairport Convention (1967-1969)—died in an accident on this date.
- 1970: The Senate voted unanimously to confirm Harry A. Blackwell as a Supreme Court Elsewhere, Ernie Banks of the Chicago Cubs hits his 500th home run.
- 1971: Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones marries Bianca Macias of Nicaragua.
- 1978: The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration announced that they would no longer exclusively name hurricanes after women—why not?
- 1982: In Fatima, Portugal, security guards overpowered a Spanish priest armed with a bayonet who attacked Pope John Paul II. (In 2008, the pope’s longtime private secretary revealed that the Pontiff suffered serious wounds in the assault).
- 1997: Australian Susie Maroney became the first woman to swim from Cuba to Florida, covering the 118-mile distance in 24.5 hours.
- 2002: Jimmy Carter arrived in Cuba, becoming the first U.S. president in or out of office to visit since the 1959 revolution that put communist Fidel Castro into power.
- 2003: The Texas House ground to a standstill after 51 Democratic lawmakers left the state in a dispute over a Republican congressional redistricting plan. The Dems returned four days later from Oklahoma after killing the bill. The Democrats are the party of obstruction.
- 2008: A monstrous magnitude 7.9 earthquake in China’s Sichuan province left more than 87,000 people dead or missing. Elsewhere, Irena Sendler credited with saving some 2,500 Jewish children from the Holocaust died in Warsaw, Poland, at age 98. Finally, Cleveland Indians second baseman Asdrubal Cabrera turned the 14th unassisted triple play in major league history during the second game of a double-header against Toronto, which won the match 3-0, in 10 innings.
- 2010: After new allegations of torture come out, the International Committee of the Red Cross announces that a new secret prison on the S. Air Force Base at Bagram, Afghanistan will be closed.
- 2012: New evidence that the Mayans did not believe the end of the world came out in this year when a new piece of the Mayan calendar hits the newsstands.
- 2013: The World Health Organization announces that the Novel coronavirus 2012, the newly discovered coronavirus, also referred to as Saudi SARS, can undergo transmission from person-to-person contact.
- 2014: In the United States, the markets begin to show confidence in the nation’s economy as the stock markets rise and the yield gap increases between two-year and 30-year Treasuries.
- 2015: According to Brainy History, a second major earthquake, magnitude 7.3, hits Nepal less than three weeks after a magnitude 7.8-earthquake shook the nation and caused thousands of deaths and injuries; at least 48 people have perished in this second event.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Ian McLagan, Small Faces, Faces, Stevie Winwood, The Spencer Davis Group, Traffic, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, The Rolling Stones, Bianca Macias, The Bump Band, Mountain, Steve Knight, Martin Lamble, Fairport Convention, KISS, Eric Singer, Just the Facts, K. Randalini, Political Topics and Essays, Peter Gabriel, Jerrold Nadler, Eric Swalwell, Jaime Raskin, Nancy Pelosi, Elijah Cummings, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Bill Barr,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
KILGORE RANDALINI’S BLOGPOSTS @ THE AICP-END BLOG 2011-2019:
- 05-30-2011 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XIV” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-31-2011 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XV” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 06-01-2011 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XVI” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 06-02-2011 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XVII” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 06-03-2011 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XVIII” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-03-2011 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XVI: Halibut San Juan—an Old-time Delight from the Great Pacific Northwest” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-23-2011 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part V: Salisbury steak—Long-Forgotten Coffee Shop Favorite from the Days when there were Coffee Shops” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-14-2011 M: “Pasta Specialties, Part IV: Stuffed Manicotti—a Delightful Dish that’s easy to Make!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-15-2011 T: “Pasta Specialties, Part V: Linguine Primavera—one of the All-Time Classic Vegetarian, Diet-Conscious Dishes” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-16-2011 W: “Pasta Specialties, Part VI: Southwestern Chili-Rubbed Grilled Chicken Pasta—Hot and Spicy Food that always hits the Spot!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-17-2011 Th: “Pasta Specialties, Part VII: Lamb Pasta with Wild Chanterelles—a Fantastic Way to utilize Leftover Lamb” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-18-2011 F: “Pasta Specialties, Part VIII: Scallop Tetrazzini—an Old Favorite Revisited” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-19-2011 S: “Pasta Specialties, Part IX: Linguine with Both Red and White Clam Sauces—Italian Cuisine at its Best” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-20-2011 Su: “Pasta Specialties, Part X: Marbled Polenta and Grilled Vegetable Lasagna—not really a Pasta Dish but it’ll do” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-23-2012 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LII: Fantastic Cherry Pie a Great Prelude to Mother’s Menu Spectacular beginning Next Week and a Warm Welcome of Spring” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-24-2012 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LIII: The Best Chocolate-Walnut Brownie Recipe in the World PLUS Chocolate Buttercream Frosting—a Chocolate-Lover’s Dream come True” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-25-2012 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LIV: Chef Randalini presents his Recipe for Oatmeal Cookies—better than Grandma used to Make” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-26-2012 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LV: Today’s Recipe is for Russian Tea Cookies—delicious Shortening-based Cookies dusted with Powdered Sugar—Heavenly Morsels to be Sure” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-27-2012 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LVI: Chef Randalini presents another Wonderful Cookie Recipe—Coconut Cookies—and What Cookies they are!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-28-2012 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LVII: Peanut Butter Cookies—the All-Time Favorite Cookie of the American People from One End of the Country to the Other” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-29-2012 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LVIII: Chef Kilgore presents his Final Cookie Recipe: Lemon Cookies that are Better than any Other Cookie Recipe known to Man or Woman in Modern Times” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-22-2012 M: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLII: Lo-and-Behold, Chef Kilgore comes in and picks up where Chef El Chilote left off with More Institutional-Sized Side Dishes and Accompaniments—Kartoffeln Bulgarische, an Austro-Hungarian Classic Potato Dish” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-23-2012 T: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLIII: after Yesterday’s Whopper of a Potato Dish, Chef Randalini switches Gears to an Old Italian Favorite—Mostaccioli Parmesano” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-24-2012 W: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLIV: Chef Randalini comes up with another Twist of the Tail by presenting to us Dungeness Crab Stuffing, perfect for stuffing Sole, Salmon, Halibut, Shellfish, and anything Else that gets in the Way” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-25-2012 Th: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLV: Chef Randalini shares the Most Expensive Rice Dish ever made—Saffron Rice—tasty, Delicious, and mind-blowingly Unique!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-26-2012 F: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLVI: Chef Randalini updates the Lyonnais Potato Recipe that appeared on May 04, 2012 by transforming it into an Institutional-sized Recipe for your Dining Pleasure!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-27-2012 S: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLVII: Today, Chef Randalini pulls a Real ‘Rabbit out of his Chef’s Hat’ by presenting the Unusual Mimosa Potatoes in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-28-2012 Su: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLVIII: The Week’s Final Side Dish is an Old Cowboy Potato Recipe—Red Chili Potatoes” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-20-2013 M: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIV: Chef Kilgore arrives today and for the First Time in almost a Year, he picks up with the Sandwich Seminar with today’s Selection being a Fabulous, Panko-Breaded Chicken Sandwich!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-21-2013 T: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXV: our Sandwich for today is something we’ve never seen here before: Chef Kilgore’s Pita Bread Sandwich—as good as any Greek Chef’s Sandwich!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-22-2013 W: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXVI: what the Heck—Chef Kilgore presents another great Chicken Sandwich, his Chicken-Fried-Chicken Sandwich—too good to be True!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-23-2013 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXVII: Our Sandwich for today is a Coffee Shop Classic—Fried Egg and Cheese on Dark Russian Rye Bread—Awesome!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-24-2013 F: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXVIII: Chef Randalini’s Sandwich for today is another Old Favorite found in every Coffee Shop from one End of America to the Other—Tuna Fish!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-25-2013 S: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIX: Saturday arrives, and Chef Kilgore pulls another Coffee Shop Favorite from out of his Chef’s Hat—BLT on Whole-Wheat Bread with Avocado—amazingly Delicious!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-26-2013 Su: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXXI: Sunday is a Momentous Day for a Sandwich we seldom see nowadays—Chef Kilgore’s Delightful Denver Sandwich on Whole-Wheat Bread!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-10-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-Nine: First Things, First, Chef Kilgore discusses the Super Bowl, how the 49ers Suck, and then launches into the Topic of the Day—betraying the United States in Favor of Mexico!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-11-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty: Everything that has been going on since Barack Obama became President should make you angry, but the Republicans will not fix it! We need a viable Third Party now and that is to what we must work! —Join me on this Quest!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-12-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-One: Illegal Immigration is the Number One Topic once again but it all ends with today being the 15th Anniversary of Bill Clinton being Found Innocent in his Impeachment Trial, Women’s Lib, and the Infamous Blue-Stained Dress!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-13-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Two: The Bill O’Reilly-Barack Obama Interview followed by the Communists in and around the President among other Things are the Topics of the Day—join me!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-14-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Three: Happy Valentine’s Day Edition begins with a Discussion of how Chef Kilgore’s Kids went from being Obama-Loving Leftists to seeing the World for How it REALLY is and how ALL of us can fix it if we Vote Properly in November!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-15-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Four: Today’s Discussion concerns the Growth of Al-Qaida around the World and how President Obama seems to be unable to control this Diabolical Spread—Could He REALLY be rooting for them to Succeed?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-14-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Three: Today’s Topic begins with us thanking Google Blogger for restoring our Blog and our Promise to them as to how we will conduct Future Business” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-15-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Four: The Topic for today is the Ongoing War on Drugs in Kern County, California, and how it is a LOST Battle” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-16-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Five: We are living in a Major Time of Mass Migration and unless the United States gets a Hand on What is now Happening, we will be unable to HELP either our Own Citizens OR the Invaders” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-17-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Six: unfortunately for the American People, we were Light Years ahead of our Racist Past but thanks to the Obama Administration, we may as well have Never fought the Civil War!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-18-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Seven: Chef Kilgore continues the Discussion of Racism in America and HOW the Obama Strategy is to INCREASE it, rather than to alleviate it!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-19-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Eight: everything that currently is happening in the United States is because President Barack Obama wants it to happen, this Man is behind EVERYTHING!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-20-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Nine: is it NOT Amazing HOW everything Barack Obama touches turn to Crap right before your Eyes? The Democrats are in DANGER come November and I aim to see them Destroyed!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-15-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Six: could the MYSTERY Midwestern Virus be the Product of the Resettlement of Illegal Obama Alien Kids? If so, we need to make sure that EVERY Democrat pays the Price in November for their Perfidy in this Matter” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-16-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Seven: Chef Randalini believes that Barack Obama only cares about HIMSELF and about NO One Else—he wants to Harm the Nation by filling it with Walking Biological Time Bombs!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-17-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Eight: Chef Kilgore discusses the Sad Fact that Current Politics revolves around the ‘Optics’ of whatever Issue headlines the News when it should be What we are going to do about it regardless of how it looks!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-18-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Nine: Chef Kilgore begins looking back at the 9-11 Attacks and their Memorial a Week Ago Today and discusses the New American Left—they want us to Fail” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-19-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifty: Chef Kilgore discusses the Idea that the American Educational System is the Number One Enemy of the Nation and that it also does its Best to emasculate Young Boys and to transform Young Women into Dominatrix” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-20-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifty-One: Chef Kilgore compares TWO TV Shows— ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘Tyrant’ to what we see throughout State and Federal Government and what the Heck we can do about fixing this Mess” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-21-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifty-Two: Chef Kilgore discusses the Quality of Modern-Day Television, HOW Most Reality Shows do not deal with ‘Reality,’ and how all of them are meant to Camouflage what the Liberal Agenda is doing to the Nation!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-16-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLXIII: Kilgore comes and immediately picks up where he left off in September 2014 by discussing the News of the Day—Terrorism, the Illegal Alien Invasions, and the Spread of Diseases we thought conquered” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-17-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIX: Kilgore discusses the way the European Colonial Powers policed their Various Colonies by bringing Troops from one Part of the World and sending them to another where they had nothing in common with the Inhabitants—is this happening here in the U.S.?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-18-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXL: Kilgore discusses the SNAFU over Speaker Boehner’s Invitation to Benjamin Netanyahu to speak before a Joint Session of Congress on the Dangers of an Iran armed with Nuclear Weapons and Long-Range Missiles” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-19-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLI: Kilgore discusses how the Dream of Nikita Khrushchev is Truer Now more so than ever thanks to the ongoing Assault on everything Americans hold Dear, believe in, or Trust—2016 may be the Final Chance for us to STOP the degradation of the United States of America!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-20-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLII: Kilgore finally gets around to discussing the Sad Death of American Kayla Mueller at the Hands of Da’ish in Syria as well as a Brief History of Islamic Terrorism” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-21-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLIII: Chef Kilgore finally weighs in on Last Week’s Disclosure that NBC Nightly Evening News Host Brian Williams is nothing but a Full-Blown Liar and deserves to go wherever the Hell Dan Rather resides these Days—Maybe Al Sharpton can take his Place?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-22-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLIV: Kilgore discusses the Reasons WHY Barack Obama sought War Powers Last Week—could it be he wants to fund the DHS, so he can continue with his Illegal Amnesty by harming the Nation through the movement of Millions of Non-Citizens into the Country?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-05-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLI: What a Difference Six Months makes—Vladimir Putin now oversees the Middle East and the Fight against ISIS—NO one thought this could happen back in February!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-06-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLII: If it is NOT clear to you yet, the American People are tired of Politics as Usual and are thinking outside the Box—enter Trump, Carson, Fiorina, and even Sanders—who would have thought?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-07-2015 W: “Political Topic and Essays, Part DLIII: The Speed with which, the Russians taking over the War on the Ground in Syria should surprise NO one—they see the United States as the 90-pound Weakling on the Beach” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-08-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLIV: I have to admit that as an American, I am personally ashamed and offended by the Monstrous Activities of Planned Parenthood and of the Ghouls supporting them” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-09-2015 F: “Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XX: We have so many Events here in Bakersfield, California, that it is Difficult for me to list all of them, but I will try—please, join me so you can see the things we get to see and hear!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-10-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLV: Kilgore discusses the Recent Gun Violence in Roseburg, Oregon, followed by Barack Obama’s demanding Gun Confiscations—NOT my Guns, POTUS!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-11-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part XV: Kilgore finally shares some of the Great Music Albums we promote at our Pinterest Page, Music you definitely NEED to add to your Growing Collections!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-02-2016 M: “I have a reason for being Late today and that is because we saw the Warriors battle the Trailblazers at Oracle Arena in Oakland as well as the Movie, ‘Superman vs. Batman- Dawn of Justice’—GREAT Stuff!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXIV
- 05-03-2016 T: “When did the Nation go from attempting to provide Mental Health Care to those who believe they are men trapped in the Bodies of women and women trapped in the Bodies of Men—we need to provide Help to all of the Mixed-up People in the Country!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXIX
- 05-04-2016 W: “The Products of the 1960s-1970s and their Progeny now rest on the Cusp of taking the Nation over, Lock, Stock, and Barrel, and it matters not whether Donald Trump or Hillary OR Bernie Sanders win the November Election—what are we to do?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXX
- 05-05-2016 Th: “I suspect that Donald Trump funded the Campaign of John Kasich, so he could remain in the Race long enough to drive Senator Cruz out of it whereas Hillary on the other Side of the Aisle lacks the Energy to vanquish Senator Bernie Sanders” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXI
- 05-06-2016 F: “Just because Law Enforcement has the Power of Life and Death does not mean that People meeting them should lose their Lives and in the Case of David Sal Silva, his Family won $3.4 Million from Kern County—YEAH!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXII
- 05-07-2016 S: “A Hillary Clinton Presidency would be a Disaster for the Country, so it is either voting for Donald Trump in November or moving to a Warmer Clime such as Belize, Costa Rica, or even Panama—how about YOU?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXIII
- 05-08-2016 Su: “Why does every TV Show, Numerous Commercials, and the Media in General feel the Need to insert LGBT Lifestyles into everything we watch, hear, and even read—we are the Modern-Day Equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXIV
- 10-17-2016 M: “The Democrats continue putting our Nation in Deep Danger by the Constant Drumbeat that the ‘Russians are the Ones responsible for ALL of the Terrible Things we see occurring during the 2016 Presidential Election” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXXXIX
- 10-18-2016 T: “Tomorrow Night is the Final Trump-Clinton Debate and I think the Donald is going to mop the Floor with the Crooked Former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXC
- 10-19-2016 W: “Election Fraud is alive and well in the United States and the Democrats and their Leftist Allies are working overtime to steal the 2016 Election!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCI
- 10-20-2016 Th: “The Democrats use all Types of Dirty Tricks whether Early Voting or having the Media tell the Voters ‘it is over,’ which is WHY NO One should allow them to nullify their Votes” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCII
- 10-21-2016 F: “Every Time the Dems think they have Donald Trump by the Scrotum; he manages to break Free—No Wonder the Hillary Camp continues foaming at the Mouth” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCIII
- 10-22-2016 S: “We could be during the GREATEST Electoral Deception in the History of the Nation and if True, it will usher in a Leftist Coup” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCIV
- 10-23-2016 Su: “While everyone continues to blast Donald J. Trump, the Man who might not relinquish the Presidency—Barack Hussein Obama—has said he ‘will NOT accept a President Trump;’ what is Obama saying?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCV
- 05-22-2017 M: “The Democrats seek to nullify the results of the 2016 Election to force out the entire administration, overturn everything he has done, and put Hillary Clinton into the Oval Office” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXC
- 05-23-2017 T: “Leonard Pitts of the Miami Herald needs to wake up, shut up, and return to offering worthwhile opinions rather than succumbing to the tasty Jim Jones’ Kool-Aid ALL Democrats drink when it comes to Donald Trump” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCI
- 05-24-2017 W: “Why is Raqqa not a smoldering, radioactive wasteland and why have we not captured Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, fed him in one end of a starving hog and watched what remains come out of the other already?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCII
- 05-25-2017 Th: “Message to the liberals—quit deluding yourselves, you are not most Americans, you are a shrinking minority of leftwing losers, nuts, and the criminally insane and they are coming for YOU” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCIII
- 05-26-2017 F: “The Trump 2018 Budget is strong on national defense, deporting illegal aliens, building the southern wall, and making America great again—thank you, Mr. President” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCIV
- 05-27-2017 S: “The Silent Majority is still most Americans; however, media moguls mistake the intensity of angry voices as signs of immeasurable numbers on their side—hence why the continue disappearing” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCV
- 05-28-2017 Su: “With radical Islamist storm clouds on the horizon, the only thing the American people can do is to stand behind President Donald Trump and support him as he defends our liberties from those who would destroy them” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVI
- 11-06-2017 M: “Now that another terrorist attack hit New York City last week, one can only hope that the Democrats will finally wake up, defend the borders, and begin deporting all noncitizens ASAP” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLVI
- 11-07-2017 T: “Shooter Devin Patrick Kelley—mass murderer of members of the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas—looks like a jihadist to me…just saying” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLVII
- 11-08-2017 W: “What do Rene Albert Boucher, James T. Hodgkinson, and Devin Patrick Kelley all have in common? They are leftwing nuts, which is why we must buy MORE guns rather than less” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLVIII
- 11-09-2017 Th: “Thanks to Donald Trump, Donna Brazile, and other brave souls, the Era of the Clintons and the Bushes is approaching an end—thank God!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIX
- 11-10-2017 F: “My tax plan is better: cut taxes for all, institute of a national sales tax of one cent per dollar so everyone has skin in the game, and slash remunerations by illegal aliens out of the country by 75-percent” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLX
- 11-11-2017 S: “Thanks to Virginia, New Jersey, and New York City, the Dems–as well as the RINOS–once again beam with hope that Trump’s days are numbered–what a bunch of dimwits” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXI
- 11-12-2017 Su: “Back in 2015, several chef-bloggers predicted Michelle Obama would seek the Democrat Party’s presidential nomination in 2016; I think she will do it in 2020” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXII
- 05-14-2018 M: “June 5 could be the final time California’s GOP has an opportunity to STOP the violent RAPE the Democrats continue perpetrating on our state” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIX
- 05-15-2018 T: “Thanks to the passage of California Ballot Prop 14 back in 2010 and 32 candidates competing for the U.S. Senate seat held by Dianne Feinstein, voters will be left with TWO Democrats in November, Feinstein and lunatic Kevin De Leon” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXL
- 05-16-2018 W: “At first, Donald Trump caused me to wince whereas now, I think he is what America needs, which is why we must elect people willing to help rather than hinder him in November” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLI
- 05-17-2018 Th: “California RINOS claim it is better to vote for Democrat Antonio Villaraigosa than to vote for Republican John Cox as at least, we will have a ‘moderate’ Dem facing a far-left lunatic, Gavin Newsom in the General” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLII
- 05-18-2018 F: “Instead of allowing their leaders to manipulate them for their own gain, demand the Palestinian Authority and Hamas to make ‘Gaza great again’ and move on with your lives” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLIII
- 05-19-2018 S: “Kudos to the U.S. Supreme Court for legalizing what has long been ongoing, namely, making wagers on sporting events- it is about time” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLIV
- 05-20-2018 Su: “This June 5, the future of the state of California as well as the nation and the presidency of Donald J. Trump are at stake- will you join me in saving ALL three?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLV
- 11-05-2018 M: “AICP-END Blog 2018 Mid-Term California congressional district recommendations race by race- let’s beat the Democrats- together” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXIV
- 11-06-2018 T: “State-by-state predictions on WHO is going to win BIG in today’s 2018 Mid-Term U.S. Senate Elections” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXV
- 11-07-2018 W: “For all those who believe Hillary Clinton is not going to run in 2020, stop dreaming- she will be there unless she ends up going to prison” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXVI
- 11-08-2018 Th: “AICP-END Blog 2018 Mid-Term California congressional district results race by race- California is a lost cause- for now” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXVII
- 11-09-2018 F: “We had high hopes for Republican gubernatorial candidate John H. Cox and we end up with Gavin Newsom- California is a lost cause” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXVIII
- 11-10-2018 S: “Is anyone surprised at the Florida 2000 Election redux as the Dems scramble to maintain their grip on Senator Bill Nelson’s seat? They have very few plays in their playbook and stealing elections is at the top” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXIX
- 11-11-2018 Su: “Control of the U.S. Supreme Court and of lower federal courts through more judicial appointments will enable the Trump agenda to continue becoming reality while driving the Democrats to political suicide” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXX
- 05-06-2019 M: “Were it not for President Trump, I believe we would already be a totalitarian society which is why we must continue defending him and voting for him once again in 2020” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCVI
- 05-07-2019 T: “Something in the skies overhead ain’t right, folks- demand answers about the chem trails NOW” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCVII
- 05-08-2019 W: “Donald Trump demonstrates repeatedly his love for the state of Israel and for the Jewish people, much to the anger of his enemies” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCVIII
- 05-09-2019 Th: “Tragically, the Democrats STILL have but one play in their bag of tricks, a time-honored one: labeling ALL opponents as RACISTS” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCIX
- 05-10-2019 F: “The Green Movement is custom-made for disgruntled, former communists seeking to dominate the world” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCC
- 05-11-2019 S: “POTUS, send black ops to land of caravans and begin whacking and stacking the financiers and the organizers- send a message” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCI
- 05-12-2019 Su: “I suspect the Dems believe they can remove Trump from office and still have time to recover before November 2020 to put a Democrat into the White House; ain’t gonna happen” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCII
KILGORE RANDALINI’S BLOGPOSTS AT THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2019:
- 10-07-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-eight: If you knew Beverly Carrick, then you know the Woman was a Super-Patriot and that she would be stunned were she alive today and saw that Barack Obama was still in Office” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXVI
- 05-04-2016 W: “Attention: the Carrick Family seeks Top Art Business Agents, so they can sell Beverly Carrick’s Remaining Original Artworks as well as to market her Wondrous Images for Decades to come” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVI
- 10-19-2016 W: “The Talented Artist, Beverly Carrick, believed Barack Obama stole the 2012 Election and she went to her Funeral Pyre believing he had gotten away with the greatest Coup in World History” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXIX
- 05-24-2017 W: “Like it or not, the events of Monday in Manchester, UK, forces us to set our pleasures aside so we can find a way to eradicate the evil that threatens to engulf our world” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CL
- 11-08-2017 W: “Imagine if that noxious toadstool ruling North Korea bought some Beverly Carrick originals rather than attempting to demonstrate his sexual prowess by firing missiles into the sea and setting off nuclear blasts, how grand our would be?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXIV
- 05-16-2018 W: “You can take the liberal away from the 1960s, but you cannot take the 1960s out of the liberal as we learned when we saw the Stephen Stills-Judy Collins show on Mother’s Day Sunday in Bakersfield” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVIII
- 11-07-2018 W: “People, when you inherit a Beverly Carrick original painting, don’t call us- look in the yellow pages and find a reputable art dealer who can either help you or send you in the right direction” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXVI
SUNDAY, MAY 12, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Peter Gabriel released his first movie soundtrack album, “Birdy,” on March 18, 1985. Joining him on this phenomenal recording was a diverse cast of musicians. The music interweaves between instrumental and vocal pieces and is a marvel to behold. We hope you will seek this delightful effort out by visiting whatever site you do for nothing but the best in music. We thank you and appreciate your readership.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Monday, August 20, 2012:
The James Gang decided the time was right to relocate and soak in the ambiance of an entirely new locale, this time in Miami. The resulting effort, “Miami,” came out on July 10, 1974 and featured an augmented lineup of Jim Fox (drums/keyboards/vocals/guitars), powerhouse Dale Peters (bass-guitars-keyboards-vocals-percussion), Roy Kenner (vocals/percussion), Tommy Bolin (guitars/backing vocals although he would bail out and go to Deep Purple- which would be the death of him) as well as Tom Dowd (keyboards), and another one or two musicians. Although the music is not as memorable as it should be with the amazing rhythm section of Fox and Peters, the guitar work of Bolin demands the longtime fan of the band and the man OWN it. We know you will love it so please seek it out and add it to your collection- you will be glad you did.
Posted @ the Wednesday, June 25, 2014 Blog Post B:
Jeff Beck released his next live album, “Rock-and-Roll Party Honoring Les Paul,” (May 18, 2011). The album is amazing as the legendary guitarist performs a variety of tunes using likeminded fans of Les Paul, the creator of amazing guitars and a performer with a unique style. If you love classic rock music, if you love fantastic guitar playing, and if you love having fun, folks, this is an important addition to any record collection so please seek it out now. You will be glad you did.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, MAY 12, 2019 BY CHEF KILGORE RANDALINI
“Just the Facts: I suspect the Dems believe they can remove Trump from office and still have time to recover before November 2020 to put a Democrat into the White House; ain’t gonna happen” by Chef Kilgore Randalini
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!