Chef James “JT” Tobiason
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, APRIL 28, 2019 BY CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON
“Just the Facts: armed Mexican human traffickers on our southern border? Might be the game changer that will allow the U.S. military to begin lighting up the mobs of people trying to storm our borders” by Chef James Tobiason
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,101 AT THE AICP-END
556 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Time to start fighting back against the threats on our southern border…
Visalia, CA, 04-28-2019 Sunday: Earlier this week, we began seeing some truly disturbing actions along our southern border, a place where disturbing actions seemingly occur around the clock. We have witnessed via the cable news channels armed human smugglers helping illegal immigrants crawl through a gap in the joke of a fence and then pointing them in the direction they need to go. The armed human traffickers were carrying AK-47 rifles and this to me, is an escalation the likes of which, we have not seen since the days of Pancho Villa riding roughshod across the border and attacking border towns- like Columbus, New Mexico- look it up.
To me, this also could be a BIG POSITIVE because if the smugglers open fire on our Border Patrol and ICE officers, or on our military personnel and they fire back, the resulting carnage could be just what the doctor ordered to hinder the nonstop tidal wave of illegal aliens seeking to overrun our country.
While it would be a tragedy if women and children are caught in the crossfire, it is what it is and I can tell you, after the National Guard opened fire on anti-war protesters on the Kent State University campus and killed several students back in the early 1970s, the protests dried up like one might wish herpes simplex virus would.
The thing that bothers me about BOTH major political parties is that other than for President Donald J. Trump, NO one seems to give a flying f**k about the loss of control we face along our border with Mexico. No one seems to care that thousands of people die in the inhospitable desert that comprises much of southern Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas where the ‘migrants’ sneak through and then wander about, lost in the desert, with little to no water, and give up the ghost.
As soon as summer temperatures rise, people die, plain and simple. Besides suffering repeated rapes as women and children ply their way ever northward, the temperatures leave them dying in the sand beneath a cruel, pitiless sun.
If the Democrats and the Republicans honestly cared about the people trying to seek refuge here in the United States, the first thing they must do is to regain control of the border. Build the damned wall and deport them all, then we can talk about asylum.
The way I see things is this: we have a God-given duty to build a wall along our southern border just as we have an obligation to the citizens of our country- and not those of other countries- to protect them from all threats, both foreign and domestic.
Democrats say that the illegal aliens are ‘good people,’ that they are ‘more law-abiding than native U.S. citizens are.’ They say they come here ‘out of a sense of love,’ and that we, as the greatest nation on the face of the Earth have a ‘duty to take them all in, give them succor and hope and to relieve them of their misery.’ Bull crap.
The Democrats themselves have proven to the American people that they are lying, phony hypocrites. When President Donald J. Trump said he would send every sanctuary city what each loves most- hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens- they all began to howl like the banshees that they are. “OH, NO, YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO US, IT IS ILLEGAL!”
Well, it is frigging illegal to defy federal law and declare oneself a sanctuary for ILLEGAL ALIENS. My hope is that President Trump will order Attorney-General Bill Barr to hammer every sanctuary city and state’s leaders with RICO charges because they sure as heck act like they are criminal and racketeering organizations. I say, “LOCK THEM SCUMBAGS UP!”
Meanwhile, I pray the President is going to move ahead with building his border wall. I hope they lay in obstacles and minefields, as well as anti-vehicle ditches, and loads of barbed wire. I hope he sends more military units so once the frigging Mexican military opens fire, we can return it with abandon and leave the field strewn with their dead and dying.
If we fail to do this and continue being namby-pamby over what we should do, then we invite our own demise because the hordes of illegals will continue flowing north. I hope the Mexicans would respond on their southern border and begin lighting up the Central American tidal wave flowing north because it would be simpler to do it there than along ours. It almost makes one wish we had absorbed Mexico in 1848.
In the end, a nation is only a nation if it has the same language, the same culture, and secure borders, borders respected by all nations. Like peace through strength, we must defend our borders so the hordes of refugees around the world will respect our sovereignty and not try to force their way across it.
Likewise, secure borders will stop much of the drugs that are killing our people from crossing it, too. We must stop the tsunami of dope that is destroying our internal cohesion by making addicts out of the young, the weak, and the hopeless. Been to San Francisco or Seattle lately? You might want to stay away just like you should avoid visiting Los Angeles, too. Lots of rats and illegal aliens scurrying about with all sorts of diseases.
Friends, continue going after your elected officials, Republican and Democrat alike, and demand they defend our borders or that you will vote against them. We must save our country or we must find refuge because things cannot continue going this way for much longer.
Good Lord willing, I will see you later in the year. See you then. Thanks.
James “JT” Tobiason
Professional Baker, American Baker’s Association, Certified Working Chef, ACF, CWC
The above cartoonish caricature of me by Bakersfield, California, by up-and-coming street artist, Simone, resembles me back in the 1980’s when I was an Executive Sous Chef at a hotel in Monterey, California, 10-20 years later. I originally came from Salinas, California, spent time in Fresno and Bakersfield, and currently am working at a fine-dining restaurant in Visalia, California. I began cooking in 1967 when I apprenticed under a top chef working in the Napa Valley.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason writes from Visalia, California.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason is a member of the CONSTITUTION PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES but due to it being somewhat nonexistent in California, votes for either the GOP or the Libertarian candidates.
You can contact Chef Tobiason at Chefjt3295MM@hotmail.com
CHEF JAMES TOBIASON
END COMMENTARY 04-28-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 967
04-28-2019 Sunday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXVIII: “Armed Mexican human traffickers on our southern border? Might be the game changer that will allow the U.S. military to begin lighting up the mobs of people trying to storm our borders” by Chef James Tobiason.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-27-2019, all rights reserved.
Tobiason, James “Armed Mexican human traffickers on our southern border? Might be the game changer that will allow the U.S. military to begin lighting up the mobs of people trying to storm our borders.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXVIII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
James Tobiason, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Illegal Alien Invasion, ‘Peacetime Invasion’, Donald Trump, Democratic Party Politics, Human Trafficking, Drug Trafficking, Mexico, Bill Barr,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 28, 2019:
President James Monroe; Associate Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan; the Allman Brothers featuring Chuck Leavell, INXS featuring Jimmy Barnes, King Crimson 1969, Roxy Music featuring Eddie Jobson, and the Steve Miller Band featuring Lonnie Turner:
- 357: Emperor Constantius II visits Rome.
- 1635: State leaders accuse Virginia Governor John Harvey of treason and remove him from office.
- 1655: English Admiral Blake and his fleet destroy a Tunisian pirate fleet.
- 1686: The first volume of Isaac Newton’s “Principia Mathematic” undergoes publication.
- 1758: The fifth president of the United States, James Monroe, was born in Westmoreland County, Virginia.
- 1770: Captain James Cook, aboard the Endeavour, lands at Botany Bay, Australia.
- 1788: Maryland became the seventh state to ratify the Constitution of the United States.
- 1789: Rebelling crewmembers aboard the British ship, HMS Bounty led by Fletcher Christian set Captain William Bligh and 18 sailors adrift in a launch in the South Pacific. Bligh and most of his made it to Timor in 47 days thanks to the captain’s seamanship.
- 1817: The United States and Britain signed the Rush-Bagot Treaty, which limited the number of the naval vessels allowed in the Great Lakes.
- 1818: President James Monroe proclaimed naval disarmament on the Great Lakes and Lake Champlain.
- 1896: The Addressograph underwent patenting by J.S. Duncan.
- 1910: Claude Grahame-White performed the first night flight in England on this date.
- 1914: H. Carrier patented the design of his air conditioner.
- 1918: Gavrilo Princip, the assassin of Austro-Hungary’s Archduke Ferdinand and his wife Sophie, died in prison due to tuberculosis.
- 1919: The League of Nations undergoes founding on this date.
- 1930: The first organized baseball night game occurs at Independence, Kansas.
- 1932: Scientists announced the creation of the yellow fever vaccine on this date.
- 1937: Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein was born in the village of al-Oja near the desert town of Tikrit. Elsewhere, the first commercial air flight across the Pacific Ocean occurs on this date. Elsewhere, the first animated-cartoon electric sign went on display on a building on Broadway in New York City. Douglas Leight was the creator of this innovation.
- 1939: Adolf Hitler claims that the non-aggression pact between Poland and Germany is still in effect.
- 1940: Rudolf Hess becomes camp commandant at the Auschwitz Concentration Camp. Elsewhere, Glenn Miller records “Pennsylvania 6-5000” on this date.
- 1941: All remaining British troops in Greece surrender to the Axis
- 1943: In the North African Theater, combined German-Italian troops of the Afrika Korps launch a major counterattack to dislodge Allied gains.
- 1945: Italian partisans executed Italian dictator Benito Mussolini and his mistress, Clara Petacci, as they attempted to flee the country aboard a German convoy. Elsewhere, Eddie Jobson—future violinist with Roxy Music—is born in England on this date.
- 1946: The Allies indicted Japanese war criminal Hideki Tojo with 55 counts of war crimes on this date. He would eventually go to the gallows.
- 1947: Thor Heyerdahl and his balsa wood craft Kon-Tiki set sail from Peru to Polynesia. He did this to prove that Peruvian Indians could have settled in Polynesia. The trip began in Peru and took 101 days to complete the crossing of the Pacific Ocean.
- 1950: Future comedian, Jay Leno, is born in New Rochelle, New York.
- 1952: War with Japan officially ended as a treaty signed in San Francisco the previous year took effect. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world, General Dwight D. Eisenhower resigned as S. Supreme Commander in Europe; General Matthew B. Ridgeway replaced him. Elsewhere, Chuck Leavell—future pianist with the Allman Brothers Band and with the Rolling Stones since the 1990s—is born in the U.S. on this date.
- 1956: The last French troops leave Vietnam. Meanwhile, future vocalist with the Australian rock band, INXS, from 1998-present—Jimmy Barnes—is born in Glasgow, Scotland, on this date.
- 1960: Future 112th Associate Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan is born in Manhattan, NY, on this date. She would be the second pick nominated by President Barack Obama to site on the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1962: In the Sahara Desert of Algeria, a team led by Red Adair used explosives to put out the well fire known as the Devil’s Cigarette Lighter. A pipe rupture caused the fire on November 06, 1961.
- 1963: At Broadway’s Tony awards, “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?” was named best play while, “A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum” won best musical.
- 1965: S. Marines invade the Dominican Republic to put down uprisings and remain there until October 1966.
- 1967: Heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali refused to undergo induction into the U.S. Army, the same day General William C. Westmoreland told Congress the U.S. “would prevail in Vietnam.”
- 1969: English progressive rock band King Crimson with Robert Fripp, Ian McDonald, and Greg Lake Elsewhere, Charles de Gaulle resigns as president of France.
- 1980: President Jimmy Carter accepted the resignation of Secretary of State Cyrus Vance who had opposed the failed rescue mission aimed at freeing American hostages in Iran. Edmund Muskie succeeded him.
- 1985: The largest sand castle in the world underwent completion near St. Petersburg, Florida, on this date. The structure was four stories tall.
- 1988: A flight attendant died, and more than 60 people injured when part of the roof of an Aloha Airlines Boeing 737 tore off during a flight from Hilo to Honolulu.
- 1989: Iranian nuts go crazy over Salman Rushdie’s novel, “Satanic Verses,” calling it ‘blasphemy’ and demanding the death of the author around the world—FUCK Islamist lunatics!
- 1992: The U.S. Agriculture Department unveiled a pyramid-shaped recommended-diet chart on this date.
- 1993: The first “Take Our Daughters to Work Day” promoted by the New York-based Ms. Foundation, was held to boost the self-esteem of girls by having them visit a parent’s place of work. Later, the event expanded to include sons, as well.
- 1994: Aldrich Ames, former CIA officer and wife Rosario plead guilty to spying.
- 1996: Martin Bryant shoots and kills 35 in Port Arthur, Tasmania— the United States is NOT the only one to suffer mass shootings.
- 2011: Thanks to the Obama Administration’s horrible handling of the U.S. economy and for pushing Obamacare, Panasonic Corporation reportedly plans to announce it will cut 40,000 jobs.
- 2012: The government of Bashar al-Assad accuses UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon of ‘encouraging attacks on the government.’
- 2013: During the new swearing in ceremony of Enrico Letta, an Italian man shoots and wounds two police officers outside Palazzo Chigi. Elsewhere, original bassist with the Steve Miller Band—Lonnie Turner—died on this date.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, President James Monroe, The Steve Miller Band, Lonnie Turner, King Crimson, Robert Fripp, Ian McDonald, Greg Lake, Chuck Leavell, The Allman Brothers Band, The Rolling Stones, INXS, Jimmy Barnes, Associate Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan, Just the Facts, James Tobiason, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Illegal Alien Invasion, ‘Peacetime Invasion’, Donald Trump, Democratic Party Politics, Human Trafficking, Drug Trafficking, Mexico, Bill Barr, Pancho Villa, Mexican Narcoterrorists, #Build-the-Wall-and-Deport-Them-All, Fighting the Drug War, Build the Wall,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON 2011-2019
- 04-01-2011 F: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part V: Chef James takes the Readership down a Different Path today as he displays his Educational Background by presenting a Substantial Piece on Axis of Evil Member, Syria” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 05-15-2011 Su: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XIX: Chef JT shares Recipes for Spreadable Garlic Butter as well as Homemade Chutney, things EVERY Chef in the World needs to know how to make so why not learn with JT!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 05-16-2011 M: “The Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen—the Pantry Chef, Part XX” by JT.
- 05-17-2011 T: “We enter the arena of the kitchen saucier, the noblest post among any fine dining restaurant kitchen in the world; we commence study with the basics, Part I” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Kitchen Nobility- the Saucier, Pt. I
- 06-11-2011 S: “Classic Bakery Desserts, Part XX: Coconut Cream Pie” by JT.
- 06-22-2011 W: “Central Asian Specialties, Part I: Lamb Curry—Curried Lamb is both a Treat and a guaranteed Money-maker for any Kitchen” by JT.
- 07-12-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VIII: Pineapple Chicken and Vegetables—easily made at Home” by JT.
- 08-29-2011 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIV: Peach-Pecan Muffins—Delicious Muffins with a Southern Flair” by JT.
- 08-30-2011 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXV: Pineapple-Almond Muffins—tasty beyond Description” by JT.
- 08-31-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVI: Banana Muffins—the Darker the Banana—the Better the Flavor!” by JT.
- 09-01-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVII: Lemon Muffins—tricky to make unless one has access to a Bakery Supply Company, but it can be done” by JT.
- 09-02-2011 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVIII: Quick Applesauce Bread—quick and easy like Chef JT promised!” by JT.
- 09-03-2011 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIX: Quick Pineapple Bread—one of the All-Time Great Favorite Breads” by JT.
- 09-04-2011 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXX: Three Flavored-Butters—the Perfect Accompaniments for your Quickbreads and Muffins” by JT.
- 02-06-2012 M: “Special Menus, Part XXIX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part I—Soup Seminar featuring Two Classic Soups: Corn Chowder and Cream of Onion” by JT.
- 02-07-2012 T: “Special Menus, Part XXX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part II—the Salad Chef Speaks: JT’s Fresh Fruit Plate and Newport Salad with Newport Dressing” by JT.
- 02-08-2012 W: “Special Menus, Part XXXI: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part III—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Stuffed Cornish Game Hens with Sauce Supreme and Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint Demi-glace” by JT.
- 02-09-2012 Th: “Special Menus, Part XXXII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar: Pommes Amandine, Rice and Fruit Dressing, and Buttered, Parslied Egg Noodles—perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
- 02-10-2012 F: “Special Menus, Part XXXIII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part V—Side Dish Seminar: Spaghetti Squash Timbales and Classic Broccoli Normande—more perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
- 02-11-2012 S: “Special Menus, Part XXXIV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VI—Bread Seminar: Rice Flour Bread and Apricot Muffins—delicious Accompaniments for your Special Dinner” by JT.
- 02-12-2012 Su: “Special Menus, Part XXXV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VII—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: Boysenberry Mousse and Strawberry Parfaits—two Excellent Desserts to finish off your Holiday Feast” by JT.
- 07-16-2012 M: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIII: Baked Fresh Yelloweye Rockfish in an Asian Black Bean Butter Sauce—Central Asian Favorites is Back, New, and Excitingly Different!” by JT.
- 07-17-2012 T: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIV: Classic Cantonese Beef with Oyster Sauce—one of the Most-Beloved Chinese Dishes” by JT.
- 07-18-2012 W: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XV: Cantonese-style Chicken and Cucumbers is not only Beautiful to Behold, it is a Joy to Eat!” by JT.
- 07-19-2012 Th: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVI: The Best Chinese Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs ever made!” by JT.
- 07-20-2012 F: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVII: More Exciting Chinese Culinary Delights—Szechuan Jumbo Shrimp and Green Peas—Simple yet Good!” by JT.
- 07-21-2012 S: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XVIII: Chinese Steamed Fish served atop a Bed of Napa Cabbage—a Great Dish for your Saturday Evening Meal!” by JT.
- 07-22-2012 Su: “Central Asian Favorites, Part XIX: JT’s Birthday Celebration saved the Best for Last: Chinese-style Deep-fried Shrimp with Homemade Plum Sauce!” by JT.
- 03-04-2013 M: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIII: Look who’s back: Chef JT and today, we begin a Weeklong Seminar on Pantry Sauces of all Sizes—today—it’s Tartar Sauce I!” by JT.
- 03-05-2013 T: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIV: While it may be Boring for Some, for Most, it is Not: French Vinegar and Oil Dressing I—Zesty Foundation for many other Sauces!” by JT.
- 03-06-2013 W: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXV: Chef JT reworks Yesterday’s French Vinegar and Oil Dressing by transforming it into Sauce Ravigote—even Spicier!” by JT.
- 03-07-2013 Th: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVI: you won’t Believe where we’re going today: down Memory Lane learning how to make Mayonnaise—yes, Mayonnaise—from Scratch!” by JT.
- 03-08-2013 F: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVII: Yesterday, we made Mayonnaise while today, we are making Basic Salad Dressing—you know, the Difference between Best Foods’ Mayonnaise and Kraft’s Miracle Whip!” by JT.
- 03-09-2013 S: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVIII: Today, Chef JT transforms the Basic Mayonnaise from Thursday into the French Classic—Mayonnaise aux Fines Herbs, perfect for everything from Fresh Seafood to Egg Dishes!!” by JT.
- 03-10-2013 Su: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIX: To Conclude his Week in a Zesty, Flavorful Style, Chef Tobiason presents Cocktail Sauce #4—perfect for ALL Seafood Dishes no Matter the Type!” by JT.
- 09-30-2013 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIV: Chef JT discusses the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, how the Democrats circumvent it and then picks up with the Coffee Shop Favorites Category featuring Grilled Pork Chops with Red Onion Sauce—WOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-01-2013 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXV: JT covers the Third and Fourth Amendments to the Constitution, the Liberals, Obamacare, and then teaches the Readership how to make Mexican Tostadas!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-02-2013 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVI: Discussion of the Constitution continues today with the Fifth and Sixth Amendments and then JT shows the blogosphere how to make Turkey Tetrazzini, a Tried-and-True Classic!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-03-2013 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVII: after discussing the Final Four Amendments of the Bill of Rights, Chef Tobiason teaches the Readership how to make the Cash Registers Ring all day long—Baked Ham Dinners!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-04-2013 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVIII: The Topic of the Day is the Eleventh and Twelfth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, skirting Obamacare, and then the Crème de la Crème of the Coffee Shop: Braised Short Ribs!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-05-2013 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIX: JT discusses Two of the Most Misunderstood Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, the 13th and 14th Amendments and then shows us how to make Classic Egg-Dipped Halibut, Coffee Shop Style!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-06-2013 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXX: The Week winds down with a Discussion of Bakersfield’s Bars, Obamacare, and more Constitutional Amendments and then—Salsa Chicken!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 10-07-2013 M: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part LXXXVII: Chef Tobiason finishes his Series on Discussing the Amendments to the Constitution but first, presents the Entire Thing!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason (Extra Post).
- 06-02-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-One: The Gun-Grabbers are at again thanks to the Murdering Bastard, Christopher Martinez and his Father, Peter; why is it that EVERY TIME Tragedy occurs, the Lunatic Left comes out and tries to take our Guns instead of helping those in Need of Help?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06–03-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Two: Chef JT keeps his Promise to Chef Olaf by showing the Readership some Cartoons lampooning the Democrats, noting there is ALWAYS a Kernel of Truth in every Humorous Cartoon!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-04-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Three: Chef JT discusses the Greatness of the United States, HOW the Educational System teaches Otherwise, then continues on with more Political Cartoons making Fun of the Democrats, this Day after the Primary Elections of Numerous States!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-05-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Four: Chef JT treads on Dangerous Ground by comparing the Current Administration to Nazi Germany’s, then going after the Gay Mafia and tells them, let us find Common Ground to keep the United States the Greatest Nation on Earth—not some Perverted Hell-Hole!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-06-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Five: like Others, Chef Tobiason fears Michelle Obama will be the Democrat Party’s Presidential Candidate for 2016 if we do not do something and do it soon—let us fight to reclaim the GOP and to turn it into a Conservative Battering Ram!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-07-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Six: Chef Tobiason presents his Ideas for how Employers can teach their Employees which way to Vote in the Upcoming Elections—if they want to do the Right Thing for their Families and They, they need to learn WHAT—exactly—the Stakes are” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-08-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Seven: Chef JT concludes the Week by looking at the Disaster of the Obama Administration, at the Harm it’s done to the American People by allowing Hordes of Illegal Aliens to pour into the Country—WE NEED TO STOP HIM AND THEM!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-01-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIX: even though I am Older than Most of You, my Views on Same-Sex Marriage are evolving…as long as you give Religious Folks a Pass on Certain Things!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-02-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXX: JT shares a Couple of Facebook Posts as he informs the Readership he is recovering from losing his Appendix Last Week and begs forgiveness from the Readership—HEY—he is giving up smoking, folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-03-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXI: Chef JT shares his Thoughts on Wealth Attainment in the USA, why the Left hates it so much and then shares a Comment on a Recent Think-Progress Post by Ian Millhiser” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-04-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXII: JT shares his Thoughts on what the hell the Democrats of California have done to this once-magnificent state—we need to get out the Pitchforks and the Torches and march on Sacramento NOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-05-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIII: JT returns to a Post at Think-Progress, one upon which, the Murph recently left some Comments as if Jeb Bush would be mean to Gays on behalf of Religious Folks—the Gays need to learn something, and I will teach them!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-06-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part III: JT shares his Thoughts on the Recent Stop of the Eagles on their ‘History of the Eagles Tour,’ how great it was to see the Band in such an Intimate Setting as Bakersfield’s Rabobank Arena—what a Flipping Show, Folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-07-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part IV: Chef JT ends the Week by sharing some Final Comments on the Gay Issue in America before launching into Several CDs we have promoted here at the Blog and at Pinterest.com—join us!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
- 06-20-2016 M: “The Democrats would love to emulate Actions taken by President Abraham Lincoln in stripping the People of their Right to Habeas Corpus by NEVER letting a Good Crisis go to Waste” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXI
- 06-21-2016 T: “I thought the Golden State Warriors were using ‘Rope-a-Dope’ on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Final Three Games of the NBA Finals to put their Opponents away but BOY—was I ever wrong!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLI
- 06-22-2016 W: “What happened to the Western Roman Empire Centuries ago repeats itself in the Modern-Day Western World and particularly in the United States thanks to Leaders who think they can control the Hordes of Illegals and Muslims into their Borders” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXII
- 06-23-2016 Th: “Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson poses more Harm to Hillary winning the White House than she does to Donald Trump while it’s Good to see the Billionaire taking the Fight to Mrs. Clinton in a very Presidential Way” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIII
- 06-24-2016 F: “The President is akin to the Villain of Stephen King’s Novel, ‘Needful Things,’—Satan—and Numerous Groups and People willingly sold their Souls to the Most Divisive President the World has ever seen” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIV
- 06-25-2016 S: “President Obama likes American Law ONLY when it does his bidding such as agreeing he can break some Law such as shielding Illegal Aliens from Deportation—therefore People love Donald Trump” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXV
- 06-26-2016 Su: “BREXIT has shown the Way for Other European Member States to begin leaving the European Union—it is the ONLY Way for them to HALT the Tidal Wave of Islamic Extremists flooding their Countries and causing Havoc” By Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVI
- 11-28-2016 M: “Donald J. Trump gave the Democrats a smack-down, the likes of which, we have not seen since the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots in a Second Super Bowl Match-up” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXI
- 11-29-2016 T: “Does anyone honestly believe that Dr. Jill Stein is the one behind the demand for Vote Recounts in Three States? I sure as hell don’t, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the ones seeking it!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXII
- 11-30-2016 W: “When Donald Trump enters the White House, I hope he begins deporting the Massive Numbers of Illegal Aliens we have here in California because folks—they need to go!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIII
- 12-01-2016 Th: “Thanks Obama for having allowed in yet another ill-tempered Jihadist, Abdul Razak Ali Artan who ran over Students at Ohio State and then slashed them with a Butcher Knife” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIV
- 12-02-2016 F: “I suspect that Donald Trump is going to keep almost ALL of his Campaign Promises, which will be GREAT for the Country and destructive for the Democrats” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXV
- 12-03-2016 S: “I hope the American Left continues following the same losing Path they have for the Past 24 Years because it is going to help Donald Trump and then Mike Pence SAVE the Nation” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVI
- 12-04-2016 Su: “What Donald Trump did for Carrier is just the beginning—yes, Barack Obama, you can use a ‘Magic Wand’ to keep American Businesses from leaving the Nation—too bad for you!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVII
- 05-15-2017 M: “One Hundred Years from now, future historians will look back at our time and label it the ‘Age of Insanity’ because of how crazy the Democrats were” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIII
- 05-16-2017 T: “If we want to make America great again, it is up to us, the news consumer, to demand honesty from the media or to move on to more truthful environs” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIV
- 05-17-2017 W: “Through their constant leftist propaganda and outright lying, the media is the only one responsible for we, the people, shoveling dirt atop their mass grave” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXV
- 05-18-2017 Th: “If liberals will not accept the deportation of ALL criminal illegal alien felons, then I say, ‘Deport them ALL and build the Wall, President Trump’” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVI
- 05-19-2017 F: “I hope President Trump recognizes the danger surrounding him because his advisers—particularly family members who are Democrats—are ill-serving him” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVII
- 05-20-2017 S: “Why is it the Left always resorts to lies and hate speech whenever they try to denigrate the Constitution of the United States of America—the document that continues serving us well” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVIII
- 05-21-2017 Su: “Like the mythical Mexican beast, the chupacabra, no one will believe anything negative about President Trump until the undeniable evidence is before us” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIX
- 10-30-2017 M: “Hillary (and Bill) was the one in bed with Vladimir Putin yet the story persists that Donald Trump is the guilty dog- when will the media acknowledge the truth?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLIX
- 10-31-2017 T: “Many people believe the United States ‘guilty’ of once having been a slave-holding nation but in truth, almost EVERY nation in the Western Hemisphere was built atop the scarred backs of African slaves” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCL
- 11-01-2017 W: “Want to know about the THREE-FIFTHS Clause? JT takes time to explain it in detail so join us, educate yourselves, and understand WHY the Democrats continue using it as a foil” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLI
- 11-02-2017 Th: “Every day the Mueller investigation continues is another day the evidence continues mounting against Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama, and the failed Democrat Party—keep it up!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLII
- 11-03-2017 F: “Enough already! Time for anti-Trump RINO Republicans such as Bob Corker, Jeff Flake, John McCain, Michael Gerson, and others to shut the hell up and vacate the national stage” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIII
- 11-04-2017 S: “At the time of this writing, news on Stephen Paddock and the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Hotel shooting have either gone silent or have altogether vanished—what’s up?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIV
- 11-05-2017 Su: “The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino massacre and associated coverup including the mystery of Jesus Campos is the ‘Roswell Incident’ of the 21st century” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLV
- 05-07-2018 M: “Kudos to U.S. District Court Judge T.S. Ellis III for slamming the Robert S. Mueller III team with how out of control they are in their bid to negate the 2016 Presidential Election” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXII
- 05-08-2018 T: “Thanks to Democrat loonies such as Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and an increasingly crazier leftist base, the 2018 Mid-Term Elections are going to be a monstrous RED tsunami rather than a blue wave” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIII
- 05-09-2018 W: “Another brick of the Obama legacy has gone out the window with President Trump pulling the USA out of the phony JCPOA agreement with Iran” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIV
- 05-10-2018 Th: “Liberals LOVE sanctuaries unless one seeks to declare rural counties in leftist states ‘sanctuaries’ for 2nd Amendment rights as well as for cooperation with ICE agents” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXV
- 05-11-2018 F: “A sweeping red tide in November is going to submerge the prophesied blue wave the Democrats swear is headed our way” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVI
- 05-12-2018 S: “America had come a long way in race relations, but you would never know it now thanks to outside entities tearing the fabric of society apart- if the Russians are involved in anything, this is where it would be” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVII
- 05-13-2018 Su: “Vladimir Putin knows the Achilles’ heel of the United States is race, a tool he eagerly uses to rip our multi-racial society apart” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVIII
- 10-22-2018 M: “Democrats: do YOU truly want to see your nation forever buried beneath a tidal wave of Central American invaders and interlopers or do you want to see your country defended and protected?” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDC
- 10-23-2018 T: “On Election Day 2018, we must vote AGAINST the George Soros-Tom Steyer-funded violent socialist mobs by voting against every left-wing Democrat we can” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCI
- 10-24-2018 W: “At the Battle of Alesia 52 BC, the Romans could show no mercy just as we cannot show any to the horde of invaders seeking to thrust their way into our country- it is us or them” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCII
- 10-25-2018 Th: “Yet another DNC ‘October surprise’ is beginning to unravel, the mailing of pipe bombs to fellow Democrats in order to cast aspersions onto the Republicans” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCIII
- 10-26-2018 F: “Yet another ‘October surprise’ operation is underway; this time, angry leftists are mailing “Clock Boy”-style bombs to fellow leftists” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCIV
- 10-27-2018 S: “No matter what the American left says, the majority of political violence in the USA comes from lunatics on the left and seldom from the right” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCV
- 10-28-2018 Su: “On Election Day 2018, our choices are stark: do we vote for MORE liberty or do we vote for ever-increasing government control? The choice is clear: vote GOP” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCVI
- 04-22-2019 M: “If elected politicians fail to fulfill their oaths to defend the Constitution by securing our borders, in 6-8 years, no one is going to recognize the country in which, they grew up” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXII
- 04-23-2019 T: “The moment Donald Trump came down the gilded escalator at Trump Tower and announced his candidacy for president has anyone other than Abraham Lincoln been more hated and despised by half of the country” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXIII
- 04-24-2019 W: “Given the way the Democrats are acting, it’s possible that President Trump might set the record by undergoing 2-3 impeachment attempts before he leaves office in January 2025” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXIV
- 04-25-2019 Th: “Regarding President Trump, the goal of the Democrats has been impeachment from the very start so do not let them kid you they are ONLY deliberating the matter” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXV
- 04-26-2019 F: “Driven by the same frenzy towards a detested president as drove Southern Democrats to mass destruction in 1861, modern-day Democrats might be willing to risk the same to get rid of President Trump” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXVI
- 04-27-2019 S: “If you want an honest and somewhat impartial breakdown of the Democrats seeking the 2020 nomination of their party, here it is” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXVII
- 04-28-2019 Su: “Armed Mexican human traffickers on our southern border? Might be the game changer that will allow the U.S. military to begin lighting up the mobs of people trying to storm our borders” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXVIII
JT’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS AT THE AICP-END BEVERLY CARRICK BLOG 2015-2019:
- 06-03-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Chef JT shares his Thoughts, Ideas, and Feelings about the Greatest American Artist in History and how she would be angrier than Hell about the Current Crop of Liberal Dimwits” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLVIII
- 06-22-2016 W: “I suspect that One Day a Renaissance for Beverly Carrick Fine Art will reignite and that whoever owns one of her Paintings will make out like the Proverbial ‘Bandit;’—I know I will!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CII
- 11-30-2016 W: “For those Ill from the long, bruising Election, there is one thing that will make your nausea disappear and that is the purchase of a Beverly Carrick Original Painting!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXV
- 05-17-2017 W: “We would love to invite other artists to contact us, so you can discover how your oil paintings can go on display here at this blog” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLIX
- 11-01-2017 W: “Art-challenged as a young man, it took me awhile to realize that Thomas Kinkaid was akin to the Fuller Brush Man while Beverly Carrick is perhaps the world’s greatest modern artist” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXIII
- 05-09-2018 W: “Sadly, for both the American people and Hollywood, the latter misreads the national mood and swamps us with far-left liberal shows that alienate a massive part of its intended audience” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVII
- 10-24-2018 W: “It is time for the USA to employ deadly force on the southern border should the Georgy Soros-Tom Steyer-funded Venezuelan-Central American-Middle Eastern mobs attempt to storm it” by Chef James Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXIV
SUNDAY, APRIL 28, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Genesis released its third live album, “Three Sides Live,” on June 01, 1982. Fans of the band were proclaiming them to be the ‘greatest live act in the world,’ which is somewhat fair as they put on a show unlike that of any other active working rock-and-roll band of the time. The lineup consisted of Steve Hackett (guitars on one cut on the fourth side), Tony Banks (keyboards/guitars), Mike Rutherford (bass/guitars), and Phil Collins (lead vocals/drums), as well as Bill Bruford and Chester Thompson (drums), along with Daryl Stuermer (guitars/bass). This 2-LP effort was recorded during the “Abacab” tour. It was clear the musical talent was evolving and evolving fast. We hope you will seek this album out by visiting whatever site you do for nothing but the absolute best in rock music. We guarantee you will love it as much as we do.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Monday, August 06, 2012 Blog Post:
Today, we have a somewhat comprehensive best-of compilation by the Los Angeles-based rock-and-roll band, Spirit: “An Introduction,” which came out on April 20, 2007. This album spans a good chunk of the band’s career, presenting a wide variety of cuts that all fans will want to own. This album is definitely one we hope everyone will consider adding to his or her collection as it is the sound of the times, heavy-duty, smoking psychedelic jazz-rock that will blow your mind- you will love it.
Posted @ the Thursday, June 19, 2014 Blog Post A:
Ian McLagan released a smoking live album on April 06, 2006, “Spiritual Boy: in Appreciation of Ronnie Lane.” Joining him were “Scrappy” Judd Newcomb (guitars/vocals), drummer/percussionist Don Harvey and Mark Andes (bass/vocals) and some vocalists to round the sound out. This album is absolutely amazing, it is a tribute to the music of his Small Faces/Faces band mate, Ronnie Lane, and it contains a wide selection of tunes from the course of their career. We hope that every reader of the blogs will seek this album out by visiting your favorite site for music.
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!