Chef Murph MacDougal, ACF
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2019 BY CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL
“JTF: Murph says there is a reason why scientists invented the neutron bomb- if the Palestinian people lack the capacity to enter the 21st century then the bombs should be employed against them” by Chef Murph MacDougal
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,303 AT THE AICP-END
355 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Why are the Palestinian people incapable of behaving like civilized people?
San Luis Obispo, CA 93403, 11-16-2019 Saturday: I seldom comment on international issues the way I discuss local and national ones but I have grave concerns over the wellbeing of the state of Israel, should a Democrat win the White House in 2020. Already we hear that IF the Israelis fail to enact the ‘two-state solution’ that all anti-Israel scumbags want to see enacted, that U.S. foreign policy could be yanked from the world’s ONLY Jewish state. Sounds like a quid pro quo to me!
All we hear about in the news is ‘quid pro quo.’ President Trump is in trouble with the Democrats because of a ‘quid pro quo.’ The United States has a treaty with the Ukraine that if corruption exists between our country and theirs, both nations are obligated to ferret it out and share the results of their investigations.
The more we hear about ‘quid pro quos’ the more we see them all around us. We give this country money in exchange for that action. We do this, they do this, and if either party fails, then the deal is off. What the heck is wrong with that?
Back to Israel, once again, they are in the fight of their lives with the criminal scum that inhabit the Gaza Strip. The Palestinians are angry and threatening war with the Israelis and recently held a ‘terrorist parade’ in which their green-clad, masked fighters all trooped along the streets promising DEATH TO ISRAEL all for the death of one of their criminal leaders.
No one except the far-left Democrats want to see a change in U.S. policy towards Israel. We all acknowledge that they have a right to exist and should never surrender land to a barbarous horde of camel rustlers. If the Palestinians genuinely want peace, then act like it instead of running amok in the streets, promising death, and destruction to a peaceful neighbor. You have little to no standing anywhere in the world and it is abundantly clear that none of your Arab neighbors want anything to do with you either.
My friend and colleague, Chef Kilgore Randalini, has written some magnificent posts on the conflict between the Jewish state and their neighbors in Gaza. Here is something he said earlier in the year:
“Right now, Israel is under assault once again by Hamas and the Palestinian loonies in the Gaza Strip. The people there are angry at their sad lot in life but their neighbor, Israel, is not to blame for their misery but their Hamas leadership.
“Instead of working to make Gaza a better place and maybe earn some respect in the civilized world, the Palestinians spend all their resources on acquiring rockets and other weaponry so they can continue waging war against the people they consider interlopers and thieves of their land.” (Randalini, 08-May-2019)
I would say to the Palestinians, that I agree with my colleague’s writings. IF Palestinians want to be treated as a civilized people, they should ACT like civilized people instead of behaving like crotch fungus. They are little more than a pain in the ass and if I were them, I would bludgeon all of my leaders so as to escape their criminal grip. Time for a wake-up call, Palestine people.
Israel is in danger right now (aren’t they always?) because I think their government is still somewhat in the air following an election in which NO party won a clear-cut majority of the vote. Many fear that without Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu being the official leader of the country, their liberal peace factions might make some sort of deal that could open the door to yet another war.
Meanwhile in the United States, President Donald J. Trump and a majority of Republicans support and defend Israel but if the Democrats somehow win in November 2020, that support could go out the window and Ilhan Omar- and Rashida Tlaib-style[i] anti-Israeli actions could occur such as implementation of the evil BDS Movement.
Any future support will require Israel to do a variety of things to ‘make nice’ with the Palestinians and Hamas which will open the door to further transgressions committed against the Jewish people. The Palestinians are infuriated, have been groomed to be perpetually enraged, and it is abundantly clear to anyone in possession of half a brain or more that they covet ALL land that makes up the Israeli country.
Last month, in another post, Chef Kilgore made an equally astute and provocative statement:
“The problem with Middle Eastern foreign policy is that no matter how hard one administration after another tries various plans and schemes to make things better there, one cannot do it because the people living there remain the same. Both the United States and the Russians have squandered wealth and lost lives in trying to prod a reluctant and recalcitrant variety of peoples (other than the Israelis) into making peace and doing the ‘right thing’ for all peoples living there.” (Randalini, 29-October-2019)
I am in full concurrence with Chef K. It is time the Palestinian people entered the 21st century and stop behaving like the animals they have become. It is time to make the ‘great leap forward’ (thanks, Chairman Mao[ii] for letting me rip your slogan off) for your kind so you can enjoy the full benefits of civilization. No more murdering innocent people, no more running amok in the streets and in need of being gunned down like the rabid scum you are. You can do it. We have the faith you can. If you can’t, there is a reason WHY scientists invented the ‘neutron bomb.’[iii]
Wise up or disappear, Palestinian people. It is YOUR choice.
Certified Club Manager, ACF Member, Food server/Bartender and professional Chef and Baker
Above, you see the caricature created for me by Bakersfield street artist, the amazing Simone. We have gone this route because of increasing threats against the blog and its members. I began my career as a young chef in the kitchen back in 1975, earlier than that. I apprenticed underneath my father and spent six years working for him in his British-Irish restaurant in Fresno, California. I later moved to Frazier Park, California, and spent quite a few years working in the area and that is where I met Stinkbug. Anyhow, I am now working at a country club over on the coast near San Luis Obispo. Please note: this is my pen name and any photos of me are simply outdated photos adopted for maintaining my privacy.
Chef Murph MacDougal writes from San Luis Obispo, California.
Chef Murph MacDougal is a proud member of the Libertarian Party of the United States.
Contact Murph MacDougal at the following email address irishchef30MOMb@hotmail.com
CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL
END COMMENTARY 11-16-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 957
11-16-2019 Saturday–Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMXC: “Murph says there is a reason why scientists invented the neutron bomb- if the Palestinian people lack the capacity to enter the 21st century then the bombs should be employed against them” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-13-2019, all rights reserved.
MacDougal, Murph. “Murph says there is a reason why scientists invented the neutron bomb- if the Palestinian people lack the capacity to enter the 21st century then the bombs should be employed against them.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMXC
FOR FURTHER READING:
Randalini, Kilgore. 08-May-2019. “Donald Trump demonstrates repeatedly his love for the state of Israel and for the Jewish people, much to the anger of his enemies.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCVIII
Randalini, Kilgore. 29-October-2019. “Israel aside, NOTHING is going to change in the Middle East until the people living there decide to enter the 21st century and forego religious and ethnic violence so let the Russians play the referee.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1088 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sensational Sedona.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 16, 2019:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Pierce Butler: It’s a Beautiful Day featuring Patti Santos, “Whatever Gets You through the Night” by John Lennon and Elton John, “Mind Games” by John Lennon, Quicksilver Messenger Service featuring Dino Valenti, and Savoy Brown featuring Paul Raymond:
- 1380: French King Charles VI declares there will be no taxation ‘forever.’
- 1532: After the Battle of Cajamarca, Francisco Pizarro and his Conquistadors capture the Incan Emperor Atahualpa.
- 1776: British troops captured Fort Washington in New York during the American Revolution.
- 1798: Kentucky becomes the first state to nullify an act of Congress.
- 1801: The first edition of the New York Evening Post hits the streets.
- 1824: New York City’s Fifth Avenue opens for business.
- 1885: Authorities in Canada executed rebel leader Louis Riel for high treason.
- 1894: In Kurdistan, Ottoman Turkish troops massacre 6,000-plus Armenians.
- 1907: Oklahoma became the 46th state of the Union.
- 1914: Pope Benedict XV calls for peace in Europe and around the world where numerous nations are fighting World War I. Meanwhile, the Federal Reserve System formally begins operations.
- 1915: Coca-Cola received a patent for its contoured bottle on this date with the bottle going into production for the following year.
- 1917: Georges Clemenceau again became prime minister of France.
- 1918: Communists declare the Hungarian People’s Republic.
- 1933: The United States and the Soviet Union established diplomatic relations.
- 1939: After 7.5 years, Al Capone–suffering from terminal syphilis–completes his prison sentence for tax evasion and authorities release him from the federal penitentiary at Alcatraz Island. Elsewhere, in Washington, D.C., 71stS. Supreme Court Associate Justice Pierce Butler died. President Warren G. Harding nominated the Democrat to fill the seat of Republican Associate Justice William R. Day. Butler served from 12-21-1922 to 11-16-1939.
- 1945: Paul Raymond, future keyboardist, and vocalist with a variety of British bands including Savoy Brown[iv] and UFO[v], was born on this date.
- 1946: Following the conclusion of a London-based conference, UN members founded the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
- 1949: Pattie Santos, future vocalist with the San Francisco band, It’s a Beautiful Day[vi], was born on this date.
- 1952: In the Peanuts comic strip, Lucy held a football for Charlie Brown for the first time on this date.
- 1959: The Rodgers and Hammerstein musical “The Sound of Music” opened on Broadway.
- 1960: Academy Award-winning Clark Gable died in Los Angeles at age 59.
- 1961: House Speaker Samuel T. Rayburn, 79, died at his home in Bonham, Texas, having served as speaker since 1940 except for two terms as minority leader of the Democrats.
- 1966: Dr. Samuel H. Sheppard won acquittal in his second trial of murdering his pregnant wife, Marilyn, in 1954.
- 1969: The U.S. Army announced that it was going charge several soldiers with the massacre and subsequent cover-up of the butchery that occurred in the Vietnamese hamlet of My Lai. The massacre occurred on March 16, 1968.
- 1973: Skylab 4, carrying a crew of three astronauts, launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on an 84-day mission. Meanwhile, President Richard M. Nixon authorizes the construction of the Alaskan oil pipeline. Elsewhere, John Lennon releases his “Mind Games”[vii]
- 1974: “Whatever gets you through the Night,”[viii] by former Beatle[ix] John Lennon and Elton John[x] hits #1 on the pop music charts, his ONLY #1 single in his solo career.
- 1981: A vaccine developed for hepatitis-B by the Merck Institute for Therapeutic Research received an approval from the federal government on this date.
- 1982: The National Football League announces it has come to an agreement with the NFL Players Union, which will end a 57-day labor strike.
- 1988: Actress Robin Givens sues boxer Mike Tyson for libel seeking $125 million in damages. Meanwhile, Benazir Bhutto wins the first free Pakistani presidential election in 11 years.
- 1989: El Salvadoran troops kill six Jesuit priests on this date.
- 1993: Russian President Boris Yeltsin closes the museum dedicated to founder of the Soviet Union, Vladimir Lenin.
- 1994: Dino Valenti, former lead singer of the San Francisco band, Quicksilver Messenger Service[xi] lost his battle with a lengthy illness and died.
- 1998: In Burlington, Wisconsin, law enforcement arrested a group of five high school students for their part in an alleged plot to murder a carefully selected group of teachers and fellow students.
- 2000: Bill Clinton became the first serving U.S. president to visit communist Vietnam by doing so on this date.
- 2004: President George W. Bush picked national Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice to be his new secretary of state, succeeding Colin Powell. Meanwhile, Al-Jazeera television said it had received a video showing a hooded militant shooting a blindfolded woman in the head; intelligence agencies believed the woman was kidnapped British aid worker Margaret Hassan. What’s more, Sunni Muslims in Iraq expressed anger over videotape showing the fatal shooting of a wounded and apparently unarmed man in a Fallujah mosque by a U.S. Marine. The Marines decided not to court-martial the unidentified corporal much to the chagrin of the Islamic terrorists.
- 2010: Fellow congressmen-and-women found longtime Democratic Congressman Charlie Rangel guilty of multiple House rules, including failure to pay his taxes. Meanwhile, senators from the Republican Party adopt a bill to ban earmarks, a process of setting aside money in bills for specific purposes specified by legislators.
- 2011: In the South Waziristan Province of Pakistan, locals find the bodies of 13 death believed-to-be terrorists, killed by a possible U.S. drone strike.
- 2012: Hostess Brands reveals its plan to file for bankruptcy and liquidate its assets, claiming contract disputes from the bakery’s union worker strike crippled its operations; the strike caused the layoff of about 18,500 workers.
- 2013: In the Maldives presidential election, Abdullah Yameen wins with 51.3-percent of the vote over 48.6-percent for former leader Mohamed Nasheen.
- 2014: Health officials identify the bird flu in birds on three farms. However, even though the strain poses minimal risk to humans, the poultry farmers will euthanize their birds anyway.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Pattie Santos, It’s a Beautiful Day, Paul Raymond, Savoy Brown, UFO, Dino Valenti, Quicksilver Messenger Service, “Mind Games” by John Lennon, “Whatever Gets You through the Night” by John Lennon and Elton John, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Pierce Butler, M. MacDougal, Political Topics and Essays, Colin Blunstone, Israel, U.S. Foreign Policy, Quid Pro Quos, Donald Trump, Ukraine, Gaza Strip, Palestine, Two-State Solution, Kilgore Randalini, Benjamin Netanyahu, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, BDS Movement, Boycott-Divest-Sanction Movement, Neutron Bomb, Democrats’ anti-Israel demeanor, Hamas, The Palestine Liberation Organization, Hezbollah,
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Colin Blunstone (vocals/guitars) released his next solo album, the celebrated “Planes,” on August 15, 1976. For the first time, the artist was moving away from his former Zombies associates and doing music more on his own which some people lambaste as though it is a Maroon Five POS recording. Hey, it is what it is, the artist delivers his takes on a variety of tunes which are as exhilarating as they are impressive which is why all of us encourage everyone to seek it out and consider adding it to your collection- you will be glad you did.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Saturday, February 23, 2013 Blog Post:
Today’s album is Frank Zappa’s nineteenth solo album, “Baby Snakes,” came out in 1983 as did yesterday’s “Man from Utopia,” and is yet another fine installment in the solo career of this unique and controversial rock star, a true genius regardless of whether he’s X-rated. We love Frank and know that you do, too, because never have we sold as many albums as we have currently been selling since we began offering albums by both the Mothers of Invention and Frank Zappa, beginning January 21, 2013—exactly ONE month ago so buy it now. Use the convenient link posted above, go to Amazon.com and purchase it thereby giving us the credit for which, we thank you.
Posted @ the Thursday, September 25, 2014 Blog Post B:
Former Led Zeppelin vocalist Robert Plant teamed up with vocalist Allison Krauss, famed vocalist, and violinist to deliver a knockout album, “Raising Sand,” on October 23, 2007. The album received favorable reviews and did well sales-wise which is why we encourage everyone to use the link we provide you here so you can visit the world’s greatest online marketplace, Amazon.com, and pick it up there- you know you will be glad you did.
[i] Both of these two women are national disgraces. Voters in their districts MUST vote the two bitches out of office in November 2020.
[ii] Mao was the longtime dictator of communist China and is responsible for more than 120 million deaths.
[iii] The neutron bomb kills living matter but does little to destroy physical territory. The radiation also does not linger in the area of the attack awfully long which allows friendly forces quick re-entry into a strike area.
[iv] We promoted the music of the greatest blues-rock-British-boogie band, Savoy Brown, beginning on Friday, 28-January-2011 through Monday, 28-February-2011. Kim Simmonds is one of the greatest guitarists of all time which is why everyone should check the music of this fabulous band out ASAP.
[v] We look forward to promoting the music of UFO and of the Michael Schenker Group at some point within the next year. We hope you will remain vigilant as to the day that we do.
[vi] We promoted the music of It’s a Beautiful Day beginning on Thursday, 25-August-2011 through Monday, 29-August-2011 and a second round on Tuesday, 04-February-2014 through Wednesday, 05-February-2014. Please seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[vii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. “Mind Games,” John Lennon’s classic album appeared on Friday, 23-December-2016. Please seek out this massive offering by visiting the blog posts between those dates. You will be glad you did.
[viii] This song appeared on John Lennon’s “Walls and Bridges” album, one we offered on Christmas Day 2016.
[ix] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[x] We will be presenting Elton John’s music at some point.
[xi] We presented the music of Quicksilver Messenger Service on two separate occasions. The first commenced on Friday, 25-March-2011 through Monday, 04-April-2011. The second cycle with newer albums began on Tuesday, 20-August-2013 through Monday, 02-September-2013. We hope you will check the albums out by visiting whatever site you do for nothing but the absolute best in rock music.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO. ALTHOUGH WE ALL WRITE WITH PEN NAMES TO PROTECT BOTH OUR PERSONS AND FAMILIES AS WELL AS OUR BUSINESSES, WE SHARE THE TRUTH AS WE SEE IT AND PULL NO PUNCHES WHICH IS REASON ENOUGH TO JOIN US DAILY!