Pumpkin Center, CA 93313
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,269 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 353
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-NINE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 259,678,027 confirmed cases, +1,281,847, 5,191,221 confirmed deaths, +16,657 and 234,809,911 confirmed recoveries, +950,591. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 48,965,761 confirmed cases, UP 130,545 from yesterday’s reporting, 798,137 confirmed deaths, UP +1,818,[i] and 38,780,420 confirmed recoveries, UP 70,847. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 483,757 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 80,501 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. While we don’t like celebrating the fact that Joe Biden and his boss in Beijing have a worse record in a single year than did President Donald J. Trump 15 months. NO WONDER another lockdown is coming even though the drooling schmeckel in the White House says it’s not.
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,931,764 confirmed cases, 74,303 confirmed deaths, and 4,857,461 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,731,537 confirmed cases, 61,147 confirmed deaths, and 3,531,721 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 87,106 confirmed cases, 1,008 confirmed deaths, and 86,098 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 771,281 confirmed cases, 9,259 confirmed deaths, and 326,331 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., New Jersey: they have 1,238,559 confirmed cases, 28,307 confirmed deaths, and 1,126,598 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,341,305 confirmed cases, 8,177 confirmed deaths, and 1,327,046 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Ecuador, 62nd country on the list: 524,432 cases of the virus, 33,128 confirmed death and 443,880 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,804.38, DOWN 9.42 points (-0.026%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,845.23 UP 70.09 points (+0.44%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,701.46, UP 10.76 points (+0.23%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $78.34 per barrel, -0.18 (-0.23%). The price of GOLD is $1,790.50 per troy oz., +6.70 (+0.38%) while the price of SILVER is $23.61 per troy ounce, +0.18 (+0.75%). The price of PLATINUM is $981.70 per troy oz, +17.50 (+1.81%) while the price of COPPER is $4.47 per pound, +0.04 (+1.01%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,856.90 per troy oz., +2.66 (+0.14%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,850.00 per troy oz., -450.00 (-3.15%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,045,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,703.75 per USD/T, +35.25 (+1.32%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.89 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 21.40. In Pakistani Rupee, one greenback equals 175.30 and in Panamanian Balboa, a buck equal 1.00 and in Papua New Guinea Kina, one dollar equals 3.42 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.705 per gallon, $3.348 in Florida, $4.360 in Hawaii, and $3.874 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: North Dakota: $3.197. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 51st LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Namibia: $3.575 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,985,672,243,097 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after India the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Saudi Arabia 1 with $180,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- The ‘extremely popular’ ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris has been on the job for 242 days now but tragically, only showed up to do the job ONE time- 155 days ago. Next, here are the statistics as presented by One America News for the illegal alien invasion calamity befalling the good citizens of the United States. First, here is the cost for this day alone of caring for the invaders: $584,538,432. Next, here is the cost of caring for the tidal wave of illegals for just this year: $584,538,432. Next, here is the cost of caring for the tidal wave of illegals for just this year: $358,940,779,304. Next, here is the number of illegals who have swarmed across the border like lice off the head of a homeless, drug-addicted Democratic voter for just this year: 3,678,855. Finally, here is the conservative low estimate of illegals running amok around the country: 37,678,856. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Wednesday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I- New Zealand announces plans to reopen its international borders to fully-vaccinated travelers in April 2022. In other shocking news, due to a minor increase in COVID-19 cases in Australia, the government is opening ‘COVID-19 camps’ for those said to be afflicted by the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, Beijing is going apoplectic over their stooge, Joe Biden, inviting TAIWAN to a democracy summit. What? Talk about biting the hand that feeds. Next, South Korea is seeing skyrocketing surge in new cases of the Chi-Vi. Finally, Human Rights Watch is blasting the International Olympic Committee– the IOC- for dropping to its knees before the Chi-Coms by overlooking the appalling human rights abuses taking place in the world’s largest communist nation.
- 2021 Wednesday H: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- Google is having problems with forcing its employees to undergo vaccination for the Chi-Vi. At least 600 highly valuable employees are bucking the unconstitutional mandates. Elsewhere, people are awakening to the fact that Joe Biden not only is feeble but insane. His latest edict that all essential foreign travelers entering the United States must be fully vaccinated, yet no one gives a hoot about the millions of illegal aliens swarming the country who are not required to show proof of vaccination, much less are tested when they are captured.[xi]
- 2021 Wednesday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II- Meanwhile, hospital workers across the Baked Bean State are taking Joe Biden’s tyrannical and unconstitutional vaccine mandates all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. GO FOR IT!
- 2021 Wednesday J: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer $50.91 (2) AstraZeneca $56.34 (3) Merck & Company: $82.33 (4) Johnson & Johnson $160.32 (5) BioNTech $304.76 (6) Moderna $273.39.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $87.19 (2) General Dynamics: $198.64 (3) Boeing: $210.57 (4) Lockheed Martin: $343.54 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $361.37.
- 2021 Wednesday L: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.83 (2) DuPont: $78.70 (3) Honeywell: $212.21 (4) 3M: $177.67 (5) Teijen: $1,390.00.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.20 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $29.82 (3) Beyond Meat: $75.55.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart $146.54 (2) Lowe’s: $252.63 (3) Home Depot: $412.20 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $549.73 (5) Amazon $3,580.41.
- 2021 Wednesday O: President Donald J. Trump News- Kyle Rittenhouse and his mother met with President Donald J. Trump at Mar-A-Lago yesterday. Speaking of young Mr. Rittenhouse, his attorney, Mark Richards, slammed the biased media for causing distractions for the case.
- 2021 Wednesday P: Joe Biden News I- Joe Biden has received a Thanksgiving plea for him to emulate President Donald J. Trump by bringing home those held overseas. The family of former U.S. Marine Austin Tice are begging, beseeching the senile ‘commander-in-chief’ to help bring him home from the hellhole of Syria.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster- Much buzz continues after U.S. Department of Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm could not answer reporters’ questions about Joe Biden’s plan to release 50 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve- the SPR- as to HOW MUCH oil the nation consumes daily. The United States uses approximately 20 million barrels of oil per day so 50 million barrels would give us 2.5-day’s-worth of oil. BIG DEAL. Meanwhile, top investor Kyle Bass says the American people should prepare for $100+ per barrel of oil and gasoline prices surging above $5.00 or more per gallon in upcoming months. In other bad news for the usurper in the White House, new polls in five key battleground states show President Donald J. Trump smoking Joe Biden in a 2024 rematch.
- 2021 Wednesday R: Joe Biden Regime News I- The U.S. Department of State is going to lift the terrorism designation from FARC, the Colombian rebel group. Next, the U.S. Commerce Department reports that the rapid rise of inflation is the quickest in 31 years. A new poll says that a preponderant number of American voters blame Joe Biden for rising prices in, virtually everything. The loser has been in office for just 308 days, can you imagine what it’s going to be like a year from now, much less four? Yikes!
- 2021 Wednesday S: Joe Biden Regime News II- In another questionable move, the Biden regime is going to ease back on the Trump era-crackdown on sex crimes committed by schoolteachers. Looks like the Antitrump has struck again. The question is, WHY? Next, the Federal Bureau of Investigation vows that all agents suffering from the effects of the Havana Syndrome will receive medical treatment. Next, the Biden regime- according to Axios- MAY reinstate President Donald J. Trump’s highly effective ‘Remain in Mexico Policy.’ In other Joe Biden regime news, its leader- feeble Joe Biden- is going to celebrate Thanksgiving at a $30 million compound on Nantucket Island.
- 2021 Wednesday T: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation- A federal appellate court may hinder President Donald J. Trump’s attempt to shield his presidential records from the crackpot January 06, 2021, select committee continuing this FALSE FLAG OPERATION. However, President Donald J. Trump is waiving executive privilege so former NYPD Commissioner Bernard “Bernie” Kerik can testify before this bogus body. In other news derogatory to this sham committee, lawyers for President Donald J. Trump accuse Joe Biden of colluding with the members of this crackpot committee. Sounds extremely plausible to us.
- 2021 Wednesday U: Political News I- As the Joe Biden regime continues floundering, Congressman Andy Biggs, R-AZ 5th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden is desperate because he cannot solve inflation.’ Actor Rob Schneider slammed Joe Biden today for the extreme inflation befalling the country as you read this. Next, as if anyone cares, little Mayor Pete Buttigieg, the U.S. secretary of Transportation, says ‘he’s NOT running for president.’ Who cares but even so- talk about a disloyal POS if you were? RNC spokesman Paris Dennard said of ‘Mayor Pete’ that ‘he is not suited for the White House.’
- 2021 Wednesday V: Political News II- The NRCC is adding even more Democrats to its hit list for 2022. Things continue looking bad for loads of sitting Democrats. Next, former U.N. ambassador under President Donald J. Trump- Nikki Haley– is urging feeble Joe Biden to boycott the 2022 Chi-Com Winter Olympics. Next, Senator Cynthia Lummis, R-WY, is blasting Facebook for their failure to respond to congressional requests.’ Meanwhile, former White House physician and current Congressman Dr. Ronny Jackson, R-TX 13th congressional district, says that ‘much was left out of Joe Biden’s recent health exam as well as NO cognitive test performed on the ‘46th president.’
- 2021 Wednesday W: Political News III- Congressman Greg Murphy, R-NC 3rd congressional district, says that ‘Democrats are pausing over the enormity of the spending bill.’ Elsewhere- as if anyone gives a damn- disgruntled loser Hillary Rodham Clinton says that ‘gaslighted Americans cannot appreciate the great accomplishments of Joe Biden.’ Say what? This woman must shut her mouth as she as hell deserves to be in prison. We hope that when President Trump returns, she and her diseased-dick husband, Bill Clinton, find themselves in the slammer.
- 2021 Wednesday X: Business News- Apple is suing an Israeli spyware firm over its reported spying on ‘human rights activists, journalists, and politicians.’ Next, Toshiba rejects a plan that would see the company broken into three parts. Meanwhile, Samsung has decided to open a chip-manufacturing plant at the cost of $17 billion in Taylor, Texas, near Austin.
- 2021 Wednesday Y: Economic News- Weekly jobless claims last week fell to a pandemic low: 199,000. The Biden regime is celebrating this insanity as some sort of ‘win.’ People are returning to their old jobs- if they still exist- so it’s not like these people were unemployed by choice. Also, businesses are hiring for the holidays so all temporary jobs will vanish come January 2022.
- 2021 Wednesday Z: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I- The city of Waukesha, Wisconsin, has finally slapped mass murderer/terrorist Darrell Brooks Jr., he of the Waukesha Christmas Parade 2021 Massacre, with a $5 million bond.[xii] Meanwhile, the three crackers involved in the horrendous death of Ahmaud Arbery have been found guilty on all or most charges in the 9-count indictments against each with the son Travis McMichael being found guilty on all nine. His father, Greg, and their family friend, William R. Ryan, were found guilty on almost all of them but all were convicted on the felony murder counts. Good. Good riddance.
- 2021 Wednesday AA: Popular Culture News- Auto Club of Southern California- AAA- says that holiday travel over the Thanksgiving Day weekend will be up 13-percent this year. Elsewhere, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi is buying a $25 million home on Jupiter Island, Florida. Next, a woman was removed from a domestic flight for having shouted, “LET’S GO BRANDON,” and once she was, she underwent immediate arrest. WTF? Meanwhile, the South Dakota Supreme Court ruled against the legalization of recreational cannabis.
- 2021 Wednesday BB: Human-Caused Disaster News- A boat overloaded with ‘migrants’ seeking to cross the English Channel went down off the coast of Calais, France, killing at least 30 people- including women and children- in the worst such event in recent English Channel news.
- 2021 Wednesday CC: New York State News- The dog dingus of dog dinguses, outbound Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio is shown to have but 5-percent support among Democratic voters in the Empire State should the dimwit actually run for governor of the state in 2022. Meanwhile, the next highest candidate- Attorney General Leticia James, DS, 22-percent support. It appears that Governor Kathy Hochul has a good opportunity to win her first election to the post seeing as how she replaced Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the Love Gov, aka the Gropin’ Gov, who was forced from office. Still, that dingbat might give it another go next year, he probably has much higher support among New Yorkers than either “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio or the card-carrying communist AG do. (Note- we cannot believe that anyone in that great state wants “Bag O’ Fries” to do to the entire state what he did to the Big Apple).
- 2021 Wednesday DD: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3615 what with a $37 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 12, 14, 17, 20, 21, and Mega 09. Out of 115,817 winning tickets, the highest winners were three people who had FIVE numbers for a prize of $12,937 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) Circle K in La Quinta, CA 92253; (2) Lucky Chances in Daly City, CA 94014; and (3) Canyon Market and Liquor in Canyon Country, CA 91387. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #915 with a jackpot of $224 million up for grabs: 10, 16, 32, 63, 65, and Powerball 17. In California, out of 67,863 winning tickets, the highest winners were three people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $12,207 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0659 a 20” x 30” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Juanita’s Wedding.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The third ‘best of’ compilation by Fairport Convention hit record store shelves on April 13, 1991, “The Woodworm Years.” The band compiled their 16 best cuts chock full of the crème de la crème of the iconic British folk-rock band. Friends, if you have yet to introduce the music of this veteran outfit that seems to be able to survive the snakes and ladders of the music business, this is a grand way in which to do it. Please, seek this one out, give it a good listen, and add it to your growing collection- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-24-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 3,212. Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Mexifornia Landscapes, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, President Donald J. Trump News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Business News, Economic News, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, Popular Culture News, Human-Caused Disaster News, New York State News, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, One America News, Newsmax, Toshiba, Samsung, Weekly Jobless Claims, Waukesha Christmas Parade 2021 Massacre, Darrell Brooks Jr., Greg McMichael, Travis McMichael, William R. Ryan, Ahmaud Arbery, International Olympic Committee, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, U.S. Department of State, Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI- The, Havana Syndrome, Former NYPD Commissioner Bernard “Bernie” Kerik, Rob Schneider, U.S. Transportation Secretary “Mayor Pete” Buttigieg, Joe Biden’s Senility, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton, President Bill Clinton, Diseased-Dick Bill Clinton, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, Attorney General Leticia James, Governor Kathy Hochul, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, President Donald J. Trump, Kyle Rittenhouse, Attorney Mark Richards, Remain in Mexico Policy, Congressman Andy Biggs, RNC Spokesman Paris Dennard, Ambassador Nikki Haley, Senator Cynthia Lummis, Congressman Ronny Jackson, Congressman Greg Murphy, Chinese Communist Party, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- The, New Zealand, Taiwan, Australia, Australia’s COVID-19 Concentration Camps, Colombia, FARC, 2022 Chi-Com Winter Olympics, 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Pakistani Rupee, Panamanian Balboa, Papua New Guinea Kina, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, North Dakota Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Namibian Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #915, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3615, Fairport Convention, Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 24, 2021, BLOG POST #4,269, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, November 24, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Tuesday, November 24, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
If there’s one thing I can tell you with authority, Hispanic-Americans (other than illegal aliens) are NOT looking forward to a ‘President Kamala Harris administration and its pro-communist policies
Tuesday, November 24, 2020, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Wednesday, November 24, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] Our belief is that the Biden regime is setting the stage for yet another massive outbreak of the Hubei Hooey just in time for the upcoming 2022 Election Cycle.
[xii] Congressman Glenn Grothman, R-WI 6th congressional district, told Newsmax that ‘Waukesha paid a horrible price for the D.A.’s stupidity.’ However, there is a bright spot in this tragedy: Arizona Cardinals defensive end, J.J. Watt has offered to pay funeral costs for the six victims. God bless you, sir. In other news regarding the Waukesha case, the Biden regime reaffirms its decision to work toward the end of cash bail which is why Mr. Brooks was out on the street to start with- he should have been in prison.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!