TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 136
177. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, JUNE 26, 2022:
President John Tyler; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices David Davis and Lewis F. Powell Jr.; U.S. Attorneys General Henry Stanbery, Francis Biddle, and Edward H. Levi; Acting U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Elaine Duke; U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ray Lyman Wilbur; U.S. Secretary of War Simon Cameron; Chef-Blogger at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos De Soto, Canned Heat featuring Larry “the Mole” Taylor, the Clash featuring Mick Jones, and Elvis Presley:
- 684 Thursday: St. Benedict II begins his reign as the 81st Roman Catholic Pope on this date. He would serve as the Vicar of Christ from today until May 08, 685.
- 1483 Tuesday: Richard III began his reign as King of England and was crowned the following month.
- 1804 Tuesday: The Lewis and Clark Expedition reached the mouth of the Kansas River after completing a westward trek of nearly 400 river miles.
- 1807 Friday: Lightning hits a gunpowder warehouse in Luxembourg, resulting in 230 deaths.
- 1819 Saturday: W. K. Clarkson patented the bicycle on this date.
- 1843 Monday: Britain proclaims Hong Kong to be a Crown Colony.
- 1844 Wednesday: U.S. President John Tyler marries Julia Gardner in New York City thus becoming the first sitting president to marry while in office.
- 1870 Sunday: The first section of Atlantic City, New Jersey’s Boardwalk was opened to the public.
- 1881 Sunday: In New York City, NY, the nation’s 28th U.S. Attorney General Henry Stanbery died at age 78. First a Whig and then a Republican, he served under President Andrew Johnson from July 23, 1866, to July 16, 1868.
- 1886 Saturday: In Bloomington, Illinois, the 37th associate justice of the United States Supreme Court- Independent David Davis- died on this date. President Abraham Lincoln nominated Davis who began political life as a Whig, then as a Republican, then a Liberal Republican, and finally as an Independent to fill the seat of Associate Justice John Campbell. He served from October 17, 1862, to March 03, 1883, and then stepped down to become a U.S. senator.
- 1894 Tuesday: Germany’s Karl Benz receives a U.S. patent for his gas-powered automobile. Meanwhile, the American Railway Union called a general strike in sympathy with Pullman workers.
- 1899 Monday: In Maytown, Pennsylvania, the 26th U.S. Secretary of War Simon Cameron died at age 90. First a member of the Democratic Party, then a member of the American Party, and finally a Republican, he served under President Abraham Lincoln from March 05, 1861, to January 14, 1862.
- 1900 Tuesday: Dr. Walter Reed begins the research that would lead to the eradication of yellow fever. Elsewhere, the United States announced it would send troops to fight against the Boxer Rebellion in China.
- 1911 Monday: In Chicago, Illinois, the future 71st U.S. Attorney General Edward H. Levi is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Gerald R. Ford from February 02,1975 to January 20, 1977.
- 1917 Tuesday: The first group of the U.S. Expeditionary Force—under the command of General John J. “Blackjack” Pershing–arrives in France during World War I.
- 1924 Thursday: After 8 years of occupation, U.S. troops leave the Dominican Republic.
- 1925 Friday: Charlie Chaplin’s classic comedy “The Gold Rush” premiered at Grumman’s Egyptian Theater in Hollywood, California.
- 1926 Saturday: Organizers unveiled the memorial to the first U.S. troops in France during World War I at St. Nazaire.
- 1927 Sunday: The Coney Island Cyclone roller coaster opened in New York.
- 1934 Tuesday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signs the Federal Credit Union Act, which establishes credit unions.
- 1936 Friday: The Focke-Wulf Fw 61 made its first flight. Aviation historians consider it the first working helicopter. Elsewhere, delegates at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia nominated President Franklin Delano Roosevelt for a second term.
- 1941 Thursday: Operation Barbarossa is going well. General Heinz Guderian’s panzer divisions are 175 miles inside Russia and still steaming. A massive envelopment of Minsk is underway what armored, panzer grenadier, and infantry units converging on the fabled city from both north and south. The Soviets are as dumbstruck as were the Poles when the Nazis invaded that nation on the 1st of September 1939. The Russian commander clinging to Minsk- General Pavlov- had no clue that armored units were encircling his position and so he sent his remaining reserves on a fool’s errand to attack the Germans looming in front of the city. By the end of this day, Lt. General Hermann Hoth and his tanks would be in control of the city. [i]
- 1942 Friday: Professional chef and blogger at the AICP-END Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos is born in southern California. Meanwhile, future bassist with the rock band, Canned Heat[ii], Larry “the Mole” Taylor, is born in New York City, on this date. Finally, the Grumman F6F Hellcat fighter flew for the first time.
- 1944 Monday: The Republican National Convention opened in Chicago with a keynote speech by California Governor Earl Warren.
- 1945 Tuesday: The charter of the United Nations was signed by 50 countries in San Francisco, California. Elsewhere, the 58th U.S. Attorney General Francis Biddle left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under Presidents Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Harry S. Truman from August 26, 1941, until today.
- 1948 Saturday: The Berlin Airlift began in earnest after the Soviet Union cut off land and water routes to the isolated western sector of Berlin.
- 1949 Sunday: In Stanford, California, the former 31st U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ray Lyman Wilbur died at age 74. A Republican, he served under President Herbert Hoover from March 05, 1929, to March 04, 1933.
- 1950 Monday: President Harry S. Truman authorized the Air Force and Navy to enter the Korean Conflict.
- 1955 Sunday: Future member of the British hard-rocking punk band, the Clash[iii]–Mick Jones (lead guitarist/vocalist)—is born on this date in London, England.
- 1958 Thursday: Future 5.5th U.S. Acting Secretary of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Elaine Duke is born on this date. A Republican, Secretary Duke served under President Donald J. Trump from July 31, 2017, to December 06, 2017.
- 1959 Friday: President David D. Eisenhower and Queen Elizabeth open the St. Lawrence Seaway to ocean-going traffic. Meanwhile, at New York’s Yankee Stadium, Swedish boxer Ingemar Johansson, aka the Hammer of Thor, knocked out Floyd Patterson at the 2:03 minute mark of the third round of their scheduled 15-round championship match to win the NBA, NYSAC, and The Ring magazine heavyweight titles of the world. With the loss, Patterson’s record went to 35-2 while that of the new champion went to 22-0.
- 1960 Sunday: Britain grants British Somaliland its independence; Italian Somaliland demands its independence from Italy.
- 1963 Wednesday: President John F. Kennedy visited West Berlin, where he delivered his famous speech expressing solidarity with the city’s residents, declaring: “Ich bin ein Berliner” (I am a Berliner).
- 1968 Wednesday: President Lyndon Baines Johnson, Democrat, announced the nomination of Abe Fortas to succeed Earl Warren as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court on this date. However, Fortas later withdrew in the face of steep Senate opposition.
- 1972 Monday: The IRA declares it will resist the British in Northern Ireland.
- 1973 Tuesday: Former White House counsel John W. Dean told the Senate Watergate Committee about an “enemies list” kept by the Nixon White House.
- 1974 Wednesday: The supermarket price scanner made its debut in Troy, Ohio, as a 10-pack of Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit chewing gum costing 67 cents and bearing a Uniform Product Code (UPC) was scanned by Marsh Supermarket cashier Sharon Buchanan for customer Clyde Dawson.
- 1977 Sunday: Elvis Presley[iv] performs in Indianapolis, in what would become the final concert of his life.
- 1979 Tuesday: Muhammad Ali declares his third retirement from boxing is ‘final.’
- 1987 Friday: U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Louis F. Powell, Jr. announces his retirement from the court. President Richard M. Nixon nominated his fellow Republican to fill the seat of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Hugo Black. Powell assumed his position on the high court on January 07, 1972 and would serve until today.
- 1990 Tuesday: President George H.W. Bush went back on his “no new taxes” campaign pledge, conceding that tax increases would have to be included in any deficit-reduction package, worked out with congressional negotiators.
- 1992 Friday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) rules that airports can band the solicitation of funds on their premises.
- 1993 Saturday: President Bill Clinton authorizes a strike on the Iraqi Secret Service headquarters in Baghdad.
- 1995 Monday: An assassination attempt on the life of Hosni Mubarak takes place in Egypt; he escapes unharmed.
- 1997 Thursday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) strikes down an Internet indecency law. It also upholds a ban on doctor-assisted suicide.
- 2000 Monday: Rival scientific teams complete the first rough map of the human genetic code.
- 2002 Wednesday: The U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, California, rules that the pledge of allegiance violates the U.S. Constitution due to its ‘under God’ clause and thus cannot be sworn. Do you know what? F**k the losers who don’t want the pledge. Is this country supposed to bow down to an intolerant atheist minority? We say, “Hell, no!” F**k them again.
- 2003 Thursday: Seventeen years ago, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld anti-sodomy laws. Now, in a 6-3 ruling in the Lawrence v. Texas case, the court says a prohibition against gay sex violates the Fourteenth Amendment and is thus ‘unconstitutional.’ Have at it gays, have at it. In other insane news, members of the George W. Bush administration publicly promise that the U.S. will NO longer torture terrorist suspects. Wow. We bet they still are only from behind the curtain.
- 2004 Saturday: It looks like Ralph Nader’s time is up leading the Green Party. The Greens go with Texas lawyer David Cobb to become their 2004 presidential nominee. Not that it matters. In other news, Palestinian thug Yasser Arafat ‘promises’ that his people will refrain from launching attacks on the Athens, Greece, Summer Olympics. Folks, use some neutron bombs on this inhuman garbage. The world should not have to fear terrorists.
- 2005 Sunday: Russian President Vladimir Putin- pissed off over problems in Chechnya and another northern Caucasus group- the Avars- threatens to burn the entire region if the people don’t return to their senses. The Kremlin also promises an investigations into the origins of the problem. (Note- heavy is the head that wears the crown there, Vlad).
- 2006 Monday: You know, things must be really frigging bad in Belgium when the nation announces that it’s going to distribute electronic ideas to ALL children aged 12 and under which will carry special codes and will connect them to a national emergency hotline. WTF is going on in Belgium. Elsewhere, we must have a Republican in the White House! Oh, wait, we do: the George W. Bush administration is upset that the New York Times- the so-called newspaper of record- has exposed a secret government program that allows the tracking of terrorists via their financial actions. Wow. Never flipping fails. Anyhow, President Bush calls it ‘disgraceful.’ (Note- send the editor of the damned newspaper to prison, George. Abraham Lincoln sure the f**k did).
- 2007 Tuesday: The International Atomic Energy Agency announces the dispatch of a team to North Korea to see if the government is truly willing to shut down its nuclear programs. Of course, they won’t and they never will.
- 2008 Thursday: A former member of the Taliban who has now abandoned the cause creates a big stir across the globe when he says something most of us were smart enough to know: the Pakistanis supplied secret training and weapons handling to members of the Afghan Taliban so they could prevail in their war with the United States and NATO. Pakistan is a corrupt, horrible place.
- 2009 Friday: Jihadists in Baghdad attack a market where local residents are going about their daily lives when a bomb goes off delivering another 13 poor souls to Allah and leaving dozens more most likely wishing they could have gone, too. What the hell is wrong with these barbaric people?
- 2010 Saturday: At the G20 Summit in Ontario, Canada, Chi-Com President Hu Jintao accepts the invitation for a state visit to the United States from President Barack Hussein Obama. Meanwhile, as bigwigs from the world’s wealthiest nations meet over caviar, imported champagnes and fromage, protesters continue running amok in the streets of the city.
- 2011 Sunday: As violence gets out of hand across Syria, enemies of President Bashar al-Assad release videos showing ‘Syrian soldiers’ mistreating children. In turn, Damascus releases statistics showing that at least 400 of their uniformed personnel have been murdered by rampaging Islamist thugs. Elsewhere, after crybabies aboard the 10-vessel of flotilla of anti-Semites blubber that ‘Israel is intimidating journalists attempting to break the blockade and get into the Gaza Strip,’ Israel says that it ‘won’t sanction the journalists.’ (Note- f**k the journalists, they are a bunch of Jew-hating losers).
- 2012 Tuesday: The police chief of Khartoum, Sudan, says ‘enough is enough’ and orders a violent crackdown on demonstrators screeching for CHANGE during the Arab Spring. Meanwhile, some maggots set off a bomb outside the Tunisian embassy in Tripoli, Libya. No injuries are reported.
- 2013 Wednesday: At the Appeals Court level, the 2008 Proposition 8 Ballot Measure loses, which allows same-sex marriage in the state of California to continue unimpeded. However, the U.S. Supreme Court rules that a portion of the Defense of Marriage Act is unconstitutional and in violation of the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution. Meanwhile, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights estimates that so far, more than 100,000 people have been killed in the civil war between government forces and ISIS scumbags.
- 2014 Thursday: Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine enter into free-trade pacts with the European Union, a decision counter to that of Kazakhstan and Belarus, who collaborated with Russia in creation of the Eurasian Union. Elsewhere, heavy fighting continues in Iraq as ISIS continues tightening the ring around Baghdad, now just 50 or so miles away. Government troops launch an airborne assault on Tikrit losing one helicopter in the immediate vicinity of the city.
- 2015 Friday: In yet another ruling designed to destroy the United States of America, the U.S. Supreme Court rules that same-sex marriage is a fundamental right for citizens and forces it onto all 50 states. This is against the will of the people and yet, the court in a 5-4 decision takes it out of the hands of ALL Americans.
- 2016 Sunday: After a month-long struggle to reclaim the city of Fallujah, Iraqi forces finally vanquish the ISIS scum in an all-out blitz. God bless ‘em! Meanwhile, Panama opens the third set of locks- ones that cost the country approximately $5.25 billion (we believe funded by communist China)- that will virtually double the canal’s shipping traffic. Elsewhere, communists attack a white pride rally in Sacramento, California. Numerous marchers are stabbed by members of Antifa and Black Lives Matter who swoop in and cause a great deal of mayhem.
- 2017 Monday: Corruption in Brazil continues unabated as state prosecutors hit President Michel Temer with corruption charges. Meanwhile, in ever-lively Caracas, a pair of rebellious police pilots attack the nation’s supreme court, doing some damage. Elsewhere, the Chi-Coms release Nobel Peace Prize laureate and political activist Liu Xiaobo from prison following his diagnosis of incurable liver cancer. Wow. Guess his organs weren’t worth harvesting.
- 2018 Tuesday: Shock of shocks, the U.S. Supreme Court upholds one of President Donald J. Trump’s travel bans against mostly Muslim nations where terrorism flourishes but also Venezuela, North Korea, and one or two others. Elsewhere, as usual, the Palestinians are causing trouble via launching incendiary balloons over the wall and into Israel where they ignite fires and cause problems for civilized people. Thus, the Israeli air force launches airstrikes on a convoy of vehicles that intelligence sources identified as the culprits lighting them up. NO more balloons.
- 2019 Wednesday: At the airport in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, inspectors discover approximately 5,000 turtles concealed in luggage bound for India. The smugglers are arrested. Meanwhile, U.S. President Donald J. Trump continues demanding the delinquent Germans pay their NATO obligations. The Germans have long enjoyed a free ride in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization but it’s about to end. President Trump asks a pertinent question: ‘why are we protecting YOU from the Russians again?’ It seems as though the Germans want a cozy relationship with Vladimir Putin, perhaps to rekindle the ‘good old days’ of 1945-1991?
- 2020 Friday: The FBI now is launching a task force to track down the violent rioters in Washington, D.C., who have damaged, vandalized, or destroyed various monuments, churches, and other property within the federal enclave. Round ‘em up, prosecute them, and send them to federal prison. Worthless scumbags.
- 2020 Friday A: Here are today’s stats for Xi Jinping’s infamous Wuhan Bat Flu, the planet first: 9,641,472 confirmed cases, 489,990 confirmed deaths, and 4,865,562 confirmed recoveries. Thank you, communist China. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 2,511,453 confirmed cases, 126,924 confirmed deaths, and 771,155 confirmed recoveries. In the three states in which, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, aka the World-Famous AICPENDBLOG.COM, has chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the numbers first for the Golden State: 200,461 confirmed cases, 5,812 confirmed deaths, but as has become the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, in the Aloha State, here are today’s stats: 815 confirmed cases, 70 confirmed deaths, and 696 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in Washington state, here are today’s stats: 30,855 confirmed cases, 1,304 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries. Meanwhile, numbers in the U.S. have commenced going up again with 46,326 new cases.
- 2020 Friday B: Thanks to communist China sending the COVID-19 around the world and especially here to the United States, the week concludes with a DOWN stock market. Here are the stats: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 25,015.55, DOWN 730.05 points (2.84%); NASDAQ: 9,757.22, DOWN 259.78 points (2.59%); finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,009.05, DOWN 74.71 points (2.42%). Meanwhile, the Nancy Pelosi-controlled House passes a bill giving statehood to the District of Columbia. It won’t pass in the U.S. Senate, nor will a majority of the states confirm it in votes. The Democrats are such scurrilous scumbags that they will resort to anything to add two more senators to the U.S. Senate as well as Rep. Eleanor Norton Holmes- as a voting member- as well as surround the White House with angry mobs. California Rep. Maxine Waters, Democrat, one of the biggest crooks in the lower chamber says, ‘if the district does not receive statehood, it’s because of…RACISM!’ Screw her.
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 181,546,318 confirmed cases, +542,668, 3,932,741 confirmed deaths, +11,912 and 166,073,285 confirmed recoveries, +44,093. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,490,134 confirmed cases, UP 17,402 from yesterday’s reporting, 619,343 confirmed deaths, UP 408,[v] and 28,912,906 confirmed recoveries, UP 26,202. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Saturday A: Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 301,437 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 158,212 deaths
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,815,503 confirmed cases, 63,568 confirmed deaths, and 2,072,436 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,367,296 confirmed cases, 37,772 confirmed deaths, and 2,179,663 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,596 confirmed cases, 515 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 452,235 confirmed cases, 5,949 confirmed deaths, and 225,533 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Montana: they have 113,529 confirmed cases, 1,662 confirmed deaths, and 111,406 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Saturday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 840,823 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,237 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Gabon, 129th country on the list: 24,984 cases of the virus, 159 confirmed deaths and 24,958 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Saturday D: Friday’s Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,433.84, UP 237.02 points (+0.69%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,360.39, DOWN 9.32 points (-0.065%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,280.70, UP 14.21 points (+0.33%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $74.00 per barrel, -0.05 (-0.07%). The price of GOLD is $1,781.80 per troy oz., +4.00 (+0.22%) while the price of SILVER is $26.19 per troy ounce, -0.10 (-0.39%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,108.20 per troy oz, +4.60 (+0.42%) while the price of COPPER is $4.28 per pound, -0.02 (-0.37%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,637.10 per troy oz, -3.16 (-0.12%).[x] The price of RHODIUM is $19,250.00 per troy oz., -500.00 (-2.53%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $582,500.00 per troy oz., -2,500.00 (-0.43%). [xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000030. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.81. In Polish Zloty, one greenback equals 3.78 and in Pound Sterling, a buck equals 0.72 and in Qatari Rial, one dollar equals 3.64 of theirs.[xii]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.268 per gallon, $2.939 in Florida, $4.004 in Hawaii, and $3.711 in Washington state.[xiii] Let’s look at one other location- Nevada: $3.707. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Cambodia: $3.946 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,453,093,083,972 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Netherlands, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Israel with $49 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xvi]
- 2021 Saturday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Okay, we have rolled the day counter back on ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris seeing as how she forced herself to make an appearance yesterday at the El Paso Sector on the southern border. Today is Day No. 1 in which, she has not shown up on the job. By our count, today is Day No. 95 in which, she has been placed in charge by Joe Biden’s earpiece of solving the border crisis. (Note- minefields would do one hell of a job as would rattlesnakes and alligators). Anyhow, here are the stats regarding illegal alien numbers and cost of caring for them as compiled and released by One America News: (1) Cost this Day of caring for the illegal aliens: $526,585,632. (2) Cost this Year of caring for these illegal aliens: $193,403,338,752. Next, number of illegal aliens who either swam the Rio Grande or climbed the fence (or overstayed their visas): 1,982,229. Finally, (4) estimated total number of illegal aliens running amok in the country: 35,982,228. (Note- as we say every day, since the inception of this bold, culinary professional-run blog- back in 2009- we have said the numbers were 35-50 million wet—-s back then whereas now, we believe the numbers are between 75-100 million. Too damned many!) (OAN cited sources- Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Saturday G: Illegal Aliens, Invaders, and ‘Refugees’ News– The El Paso, Texas, holding pens for illegal alien minors is under close scrutiny over the reports of sexual abuse including rapes, violence, and other negative societal behaviors going on between the inmates there. Shame. Where’s “Kooky Kamala” Harris when you need her to actually do some work? Speaking of the disaster, a new Harvard poll says that ’80-percent of Americans view the southern border as an out-and-out disaster, a calamity, a catastrophe.’ Amen.
- 2021 Saturday H: Foreign News / Overseas News I– John “Perpetual Wars” Bolton says the change in government in Israel may give the slobberer-in-chief, “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden an out on the U.S. returning to the Iran nuclear deal. Regarding Iran, there are reports that the senile usurper may lift the U.S. sanctions from mass-murderer and crazed jihadist, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. Wow. Is that what Barack Hussein Obama is saying in your earpiece?
- 2021 Saturday I: Health and Medical Alerts– Republican senators are urging the CDC to end mask mandates for all public transportation. In other healthcare news, Johnson & Johnson settles its portion of the opioid crises cases with a $230 million payout.
- 2021 Saturday J: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– Two cities in Vermont have allowed illegal aliens the right to vote in local elections which means they will be voting in ALL elections. It is what it is. Elsewhere, the Arizona 2020 election audit wraps up with the report coming out sometime next month. Democrats’ teeth are chattering in fear. In other elections/voting news, former Rep. Doug Collins, R-Ga 9th congressional district, says that the ‘Biden regime’s DOJ is going after the Peach State’s new election laws because they failed in pushing through their H.R. 1 / S. 1, aka the “For the People Act,” aka “The John Lewis Voting Rights Act” or whatever crap they are calling it today. Sounds about right.
- 2021 Saturday K: Political News I– A pair of Capitol Hill police officers- one of them a tatted-up freak-o-zoid- met with Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd to discuss their trauma from the Democrat Party’s FALSE FLAG OPERATION on January 06, 2021. These flipping losers believe the entire Capitol Hill Police Department deserves a medal for this ginned-up ersatz action instigated by Antifa and Black Lives Matter. (Note- whatever happened to codes of professionalism? Since when do we have a member of law enforcement with tats up and down the sides of their necks, tats no one we know can identify? This crap would not have flown even a decade ago).
- 2021 Saturday L: Political News II– Former Acting Customs and Border Patrol Commissioner Mark Morgan told Newsmax that ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris’ ‘border visit’ was all ‘optics,’ a ‘photo op.’ He said that were it a serious visit, it would have been to ground zero where the waves of illegal aliens crash onto the shore around the clock: the Rio Grande Valley. That’s where one goes to see the honest-to-God border insanity. Speaking of the border calamity, Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-TX 28th congressional district, says that the CBP needs resources, not ‘pats on the back.’ (Hint-hint- that means YOU, “Kooky Kamala”).
- 2021 Saturday M: Political News III– Speaking of “Kooky Kamala” Harris, aka “Willie Brown’s Mattress,” says that “EXTREME PROGRESS” has been made on the southern border meaning NONE has been made, it’s wide open. She continues blaming President Donald J. Trump for the disaster befalling the border which anyone with half-a-brain or more knows is BULLS**T. Trump handed the Biden regime a quiet border and had the goober in the White House continued building the wall and enforcing the laws, the border would be even better. (Note- President Trump said it today, ‘the Biden regime is a complete and total disaster’- “I told you so.” Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows says that when it comes to being the ‘border czar,’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris is the “GREAT PRETENDER.” No matter what she says or does, the GOP continues lambasting the extremely unpopular, sleep-her-way-to-the-top, failed politician.
- 2021 Saturday N: Political News IV– Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, is going to speak at the state’s GOP convention. In other political news, famed legal scholar and professor, Dr. Alan Dershowitz says that ‘Rudy Giuliani- America’s mayor- was denied due process and the loss of his law license in New York state simply won’t be upheld in the courts.’ Awesome. In other news, Rep. Jim Banks, R-IN 3rd congressional district, says that MOST Americans disagree with Criminal Race Theory- uh, ‘Critical Race Theory.’ Amen to this, too. Elsewhere, Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA 22nd congressional district, brought his FREEDOM TOUR to Charlotte, North Carolina, today. You can smell freedom in the air, folks. Meanwhile- and this interesting so pay note- Democrats are backing off DEFUND THE POLICE going into 2022 as it’s a nonstarter for most Americans.
- 2021 Saturday O: Political News V– Democrats continue their war on sensible, common-sense Trump-era regulations by trying to topple as many of them as they can. Meanwhile, Rep. Byron Donalds, R-FL 19th congressional district, continues pushing members of the ultra-left-wing, anti-black conservative group. These flipping hacks and losers won’t allow anyone who does not espouse their bigoted, racist insanity into their group. (Note- Rep. Donalds- how about forming the CONSERVATIVE BLACK CAUCUS?) Elsewhere, George Floyd’s brother committed a cardinal sin to the leftists and said that “ALL LIVES MATTER.” Finally, Missouri’s state senate approves a bill that ends a showdown on abortion in the state.
- 2021 Saturday P: Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I– The suspected shooter in a horrible crime that occurred in the Bronx several days back in which, a lone gunman fired multiple shots while dancing around the intended victim. The reason for the dancing was because the victim’s young siblings were trying to shield his body from the gangbanging thug that appeared to fire off an entire magazine of rounds. Where is drooling Joe Biden on this intolerable crime? (Note- Joe’s down in the basement playing pocket pool). Elsewhere, in the always-peaceful metropolis of Portland, Oregon, (yeah, right) riots break out follow an officer-involved shooting.
- 2021 Saturday Q: Weather News I– The U.S. is bracing for a record heat wave and Seattle, Washington, reports its hottest day on record- ever. Oh, the Green New Deal losers are going to be screeching like the banshees they are. (Note- folks, it’s summertime. If we had plentiful energy and the Democrats didn’t squander our water resources, everything would be fine). Meanwhile, thanks to the ongoing drought in the Golden State- one easily fixed by the Democrats- the Golden State is having a banner year with rattlesnakes pouring out of their cubbyholes, crevices, and woodpiles.
- 2021 Saturday R: Natural Disasters– A 2.6-magnitude earthquake hit Woodlawn, Maryland, early this morning. No reports of injuries or property damage. Maryland seems an odd place for earthquakes.
- 2021 Saturday S: Human-Caused Disasters– Following the collapse of one-half of a 12-story condominium in Surfside, Florida, early Thursday morning, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis has given Surfside Mayor Charles Burkett a brief time to determine whether residents in the remaining upright portion of the building should evacuate. New reports suggest that the building back in 2018 saw an engineering report suggesting structural damage that needed to be fixed. The building is about 40 years old and has been reportedly sinking 2-3 centimeters per year. Not good. (Note- if we lived in the building and didn’t disappear in the collapse, we would vacate the place as of yesterday).
- : Religion News– The U.S. Catholic bishops show their spinelessness (and the fact that they lean way far left) as they could not arrive at a policy of denying Holy Communion to Pro-Death politicians such as dribbling Joe Biden and others of his ilk. (Note- they are afraid of losing their tax-exempt status which in our view is even worse than being craven leftists).
- 2021 Saturday U: NASA, Space, and UFO News– The Pentagon report on UFOs says that ‘yes, indeed they are real’ and that ‘we know little to nothing about them.’ Not very comforting but this is the most they have ever honestly said on the subject so we should be grateful, we guess.
- 2021 Saturday V: Moron News I– At the infamous Philly naked bike ride, participants are required to wear…MASKS. Go figure.
- 2021 Saturday W: Fake News I– We learned today that FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS continue. Two newly erected statues of George Floyd, one in New York and one in New Jersey, were spray-painted and tagged with EVIL WHITE SUPREMACIST SAYINGS. Yeah, right, what a load of crap. This crap will go on and imbeciles in the Biden regime and Democratic Party will continue braying like the sheeple they are of the dangers of ‘white supremacism,’ blah, blah, blah. Anyhow, the NYC Hate Crimes Division is investigating these scurrilous scalawags. Friends, this is a classic case of FAKE NEWS, a ginned-up bunch of crap. Let’s get this straight- the statues are white and someone threw black paint on them. The group that supposedly did this- Patriot Front- sounds like crap created by the liberals. Pay NO attention but hey- other statues are defaced and torn down so why not ones dedicated to a low-level, POS, loser like Mr. Floyd? It is what it is.
- 2021 Saturday X: California State News– Isn’t it amazing how this always works out? Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom suddenly produces $5.2 billion to pay back rents for everyone requiring help with their rents due to the Chi-Com virus. The POS loser is facing a recall election in a few months and now like a good magician, he’s able to pull some rabbits out of his hat. (Note- he is still going to be voted out of office as everyone hates them).
- 2021 Saturday Y: Louisiana State News– Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards has vetoed Senate Bill 118 that would permit concealed carry of firearms sans any type of permit. Keep working at it, Louisianans.
- 2021 Saturday Z: Sports News I– After a devastating crash at the Tour d’ France, race organizers are urging spectators to use precautions.
- 2021 Saturday AA: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3572 with a $59 million jackpot on the line: 11, 19, 24, 32, 44, and Mega 04. Out of 141,401 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $24,716. The winning tickets were sold in (1) Chevron in Eureka, CA 95501 and (2) 7-Eleven in El Cajon, CA 92021. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #858 with an $88 million pot on the line: 08, 31, 39, 43, 60, and Powerball 17. Out of 48,877 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $26,989.
- 2022 Sunday: Stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0873 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sundown Time.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys released four-LP retrospective album, “The Complete Beach Boys- 50 Greatest Hits” on May 01, 1990, this one looking further back into the group’s vast discography, compiling tunes from start to present. Fans get the bang for their buck what with 50 tunes here on this album, all of which are extremely enjoyable. The wonderful thing about vinyl recordings is this: you hear the music in which, it was meant to be heard. You get all the little imperfections, the snaps, the pops, the peeps, it’s all here and if you have a phonograph- remember slobbering Joe Biden says you should leave one on for the little tikes, you hear the music the way in which it was. If you love this band as much as we love it, you will love this album so folks, we hope you seek it out at your favorite haunt for nothing but the best in music- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-26-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,328. Chef Bea O’Malley.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Canned Heat, Larry “the Mole” Taylor, Elvis Presley, The Clash, Mick Jones, Associate Justice David Davis, President Andrew Johnson, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, U.S. Attorney General Francis Biddle, “Kooky Kamala” Harris aka the ‘Border Czar’ aka “Willie Brown’s Mattress”, President John Tyler, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Louis F. Powell, Jr., President Richard M. Nixon, U.S. Attorney General Henry Stanbery, U.S. Attorney General Edward H. Levi, Operation Barbarossa, European Union, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Eurasian Union, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Build the Wall and Deport them All, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, California Politics, Critical Race Theory aka CRIMINAL RACE THEORY, “Racist Joe” Biden, “Ku Klux Klan Joe” Biden, H.R. 1 aka S. 1 aka the “For the People Act” aka “The John Lewis Voting Rights Act”, Congressional Black Caucus, Governor John Bel Edwards, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, George Floyd, White Supremacism, John “Perpetual Wars” Bolton, President Herbert Hoover, U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ray Lyman Wilbur, Rep. Doug Collins, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. Acting Secretary of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Elaine Duke, “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani, Rep. Byron Donalds, Conservative Black Caucus, Rep. Kevin McCarthy, Israel, JCPOA- the, Iran, United States- the, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats Of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Illegal Aliens, Invaders, And ‘Refugees’ News, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Health And Medical Alerts, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Political News V, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I, Weather News I, Natural Disasters, Human-Caused Disasters, Religion News, NASA- SPACE-and-UFO News, Moron News I, Fake News I, California State News, Louisiana State News, Sports News I, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Polish Zloty, Pound Sterling, Qatari Rial, Nevada Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Cambodian Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Benedict II, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, Floyd Patterson, Ingemar Johansson, Ingemar Johansson aka the Hammer of Thor, Muhammad Ali, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto Draw, Super Lotto Draw #3572, Powerball, Powerball Draw #858, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Blondie Chapin, Ricky Fataar, Chef Bea O’Malley, Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto,
[i] See author Nicolas Bethell of Time-Life Books: “Russia Besieged.” (1977) NYC p. 69.
[ii] We began promoting the music of Canned Heat on Sunday, 05-June-2011 through Sunday, 17-July-2011. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[iii] Not sure when we will begin doing the music of the Clash but when we do, we will attempt to do other bands of the era.
[iv] When the time will be right for the presentation of Elvis Presley is unknown but if we are still going strong in the 2030s, we expect to do so. Please, stay tuned.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.