Chef Itzi Nakamura
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 19, 2019 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“Just the Facts: being the ‘Party of Death’ is not a good thing; Democrats should and must disassociate themselves from the abortion-at-all-stages-movement- it will lead to electoral disaster” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,092 AT THE AICP-END
565 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
GOOD FRIDAY 2019
I’ve done my best to avoid discussing abortion but today, well, I will
Kihei, HI, 04-19-2019 Friday: Friends, I am writing a bit ahead because this is, after all, the week of Easter and that means, we are going to be extremely busy. Easter on Maui is always fun, we have a large Catholic population here and both before and after church, restaurants will be humming, voices will be buzzing, and everyone will be wearing their best aloha shirt or Mumu. Always, always lots of fun and also a day of celebration as Christ rose from the dead and showed himself to his disciples. So grateful to have Jesus in my life.
One of the things I have avoided discussing as a Democrat and liberal is what is going on, on the abortion front. It seems like we have catapulted over ‘women should be in control of their bodies’ to ‘let’s murder babies at all stages of development and even once they make it from the womb and into our world.’
The lunatic governor of Virginia, the guy who loves dressing up in blackface and moonwalking is also a man who said one of the worst things I have heard in the last decade and that was about ‘comforting the little baby as he or she lie on the delivery table while the mother decides if she wants to murder the defenseless human being. What?
When I first heard Governor Northam speaking on this vile topic, he reminded me of Charles Durning’s character in the movie, “Oh, Brother Where Art Thou,” Although a lampoon of what Southern governors might have seemed back in the 1930s, the loser in Virginia could have played the role of Mississippi incumbent Governor Menelaus “Pappy” O’Daniel in that hilarious movie.
Now, I will never become a Republican because I believe they are a repressive bunch. I believe they want to subjugate women, drive gays back into the closet, and are not believers of science but of crackpot, ludicrous ideas that belong in the Dark Ages and not in our modern progressive times.
Back in 2015, when each chef-blogger was still contributing posts to our Facebook page, I mentioned then that ‘abortion is murder’ and that Democrats must disassociate themselves from demanding it at all times during a woman’s pregnancy. Being the party of death is not a good place for us to be. Gee, if I could only have anticipated where we would be some four years later. What has happened to us in the intervening years?
Although a lifelong Democrat, I have never disguised the two things with which, I vehemently disagree with the party: unfettered abortion at all stages and never-ending illegal immigration. Both are potential torpedoes for what our party is seeking to do as the outcry against murdering babies exiting the womb or on the delivery table is growing.
As mentioned earlier, Hawaii is a very religious state albeit a liberal one, too. We do not believe in abortion at all times. The two most powerful churches in the Islands- the Catholic and the Mormon Churches- both frown on the barbarity of murdering the unborn and now the newborn. This is something we cannot abide and it must end.
The other issue that yanks my chain when it comes to supporting the party is WHY our leaders cannot see that there is a national emergency along our southern border, a crisis unparalleled by any in our history. We see what is going on there when we watch the news and seeing it live makes me grateful that I live on an island 2,000 miles away.
Still, when Barack Obama was our president, we seemed to see a spike in the number of illegals and refugees being resettled here, which made no one happy. Still, good troopers that we are, we grinned and bore it. Now, we fear that President Trump might scoop up gobs of the illegal aliens and begin dumping them here in the islands.
You see, we are no stranger to this kind of thing because- like it or not- mainland mayors and governors have long made a practice of giving their homeless one-way tickets to the islands because one can live outdoors almost eleven months out of the year without contending with the cold.
Oh, you don’t believe me it gets cold here. Well, let me educate you, when it gets extremely cold on Haleakala in mid-to-late December and early January, it can snow up there. The standing joke is that one can ‘ski in the morning and go windsurfing in the afternoon.’ The cold winds blow down the side of the volcano onto the isthmus down below and boy, oh, boy, it can and does get very cold.
Back to the topic at hand, we are not thrilled when we see the numbers of homeless spike. It puts a strain on our resources, it drives tourists to be careful where they go or how long they stay at a beach in the late afternoon and early evening. Do not even get me started about encampments in the Iao Valley or in the West Maui Mountains. Not good, folks, not good.
I hope that Mazie, Brian, and Tulsi hear my words when it comes to homelessness and abortion. Not all Democrats support these ‘causes.’ No, we support sanity and expect our politicians to represent how we feel here at home and not how the haeoles feel on the mainland.
Aloha, folks; we will meet again tomorrow.
Certified Executive Chef—American Culinary Federation, Inc.
I must say I am amazed that the AICP-END Blog would send up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, the amazing Simone to Maui to do some photographic portraits of me. We have moved in this direction since politics have turned millions of people against one another and it is important for us as employers and as private people with families to protect, that we begin covering our actual identities from those seeking to cause us problems. I must say, Simone has done a fine job and this is a caricature of me that meets with my approval. My husband and I live and own a restaurant in Kihei, Hawaii, and have also worked in institutional cooking at Maui’s premier hospital up in Wailuku.
Chef Itzi Nakamura writes from Kihei, HI.
Chef Itzi Nakamura is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
Contact Itzi Nakamura @ email@example.com
CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
END COMMENTARY 04-19-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 918
04-19-2019 Friday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIX: “Being the ‘Party of Death’ is not a good thing; Democrats should and must disassociate themselves from the abortion-at-all-stages-movement- it will lead to electoral disaster” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-18-2019, all rights reserved.
Nakamura, Itzi “Being the ‘Party of Death’ is not a good thing; Democrats should and must disassociate themselves from the abortion-at-all-stages-movement- it will lead to electoral disaster.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIX
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Tony Banks, Ralph Northam, Abortion, Illegal Alien Invasion, Mazie Hirono, Brian Schatz, Tulsi Gabbard, Barack Obama, Hawaiian Politics, Homeless,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 19, 2019:
The Animals featuring Alan Price, the Association featuring Larry Ramos, the Band featuring Levon Helm, Free and Backstreet Crawler featuring Paul Kossoff, and the Turtles featuring Mark Volman:
- 1587: Sir Frances Drake sails into Cadiz, Spain and sinks Spanish fleet.
- 1764: The English Parliament banned the American colonies from printing paper money.
- 1770: English Captain James Cook first sees the continent of Australia.
- 1775: The American Revolutionary War began with the battles of Lexington and Concord.
- 1782: John Adams secures the recognition of the United States as an independent government by the Dutch Republic and what is more, the house Adams purchased in The Hague, Netherlands, becomes the first U.S. Embassy.
- 1810: Venezuela achieves home rule.
- 1861: During the American Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln orders a naval blockade of Confederate
- 1874: Fire destroys the U.S. barracks on Alcatraz Island.
- 1897: John J. McDermott wins the first Boston Marathon race in 2:55:10.
- 1901: In the Philippines, recently captured insurgent leader Emilio Aguinaldo issues a proclamation advising his compatriots to end their rebellion and use peaceful means to work with the U.S. toward independence.
- 1904: Fire destroys most of the Canadian city of Toronto.
- 1906: The San Francisco Earthquake kills 452 people.
- 1919: The French assembly decides on an eight-hour workday.
- 1924: The radio program “National Barn Dance” premieres on WLS Chicago.
- 1932: Authorities capture Bonnie Parker in a failed hardware store burglary and jails her. However, a grand jury fails to indict her and within a few months, she walks free from jail.
- 1933: The United States went off the Gold Standard thanks to Democratic President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s desire to capture as much of the gold supply as possible.
- 1934: Shirley Temple appears in her first movie, “Stand Up & Cheer.”
- 1936: In Palestine, anti-Jewish riots erupt, courtesy of Nazi sympathizers.
- 1939: Connecticut approved the Bill of Rights for the U.S. Constitution after sitting on it for 148 years.
- 1941: During World War II, Axis member Bulgaria invades Macedoni
- 1942: Future keyboardist and founding member of the British rock band, the Animals, Alan Price, was born in England on this date. Elsewhere, Larry Ramos, future guitarist/vocalist with the Association was born in the United States on this date.
- 1943: During World War II, tens of thousands of Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto began a valiant but futile battle against Nazi forces.
- 1945: The Rodgers and Hammerstein musical “Carousel” opened on Broadway. Meanwhile, off the shores of Okinawa, the S. aircraft carrier Franklin, suffers heavy damage from kamikaze attacks.
- 1947: Future vocalist/guitarist with the surf-rock band, the Turtles—Mark Volman—is born in the United States on this date. He also played with Frank Zappa in the Mothers.
- 1948: Chiang Kai-shek elected president of Nationalist China. Elsewhere, ABC-TV network begins operations.
- 1951: General Douglas MacArthur, relieved of his Far East Command by President Harry S. Truman, bade farewell in an address to Congress in which, he quoted a line from a ballad: “Old soldiers never die; they just fade away.”
- 1958: The San Francisco Giants and the Los Angeles Dodgers played the first major league baseball game on the West Coast.
- 1960: In Major League Baseball, team jerseys begin displaying the names of the players on their backs along with their numbers.
- 1965: The TAMI Show premieres in London.
- 1971: For his part in the Tate-La Bianca slayings, Charles Manson receives the death sentence.
- 1972: Bangladesh becomes a member of the British Commonwealth.
- 1976: Paul Kossoff, noted guitarist of the band Free and then of his own group, Back Street Crawler, died of drug abuse-related illnesses.
- 1982: Astronauts Sally K. Ride and Guion S. Bluford Jr., became the first woman and first African-American tapped for S. Space Missions.
- 1987: In the NBA, the Los Angeles Clippers end their season with a devastating 12-70 record.
- 1989: A gun turret aboard the USS Iowa explodes resulting in the deaths of 47 sailors and numerous injuries.
- 1990: Members of the NBA teams the Detroit Pistons and the Philadelphia 76’ers get into a brawl, resulting in more than $162,500 of fines, an NBA record until today.
- 1993: The 51-day siege at the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, ended as fire destroyed the structure after federal agents began smashing their way in; dozens of people, including cult leader David Koresh, lost their lives in the conflagration. This date marked the first time in American history in which the government of the United States used tanks and other military hardware against American citizens and neither President Bill Clinton nor his attorney general, Janet Reno, has had to answer for this monstrous crime.
- 1994: Rodney King receives $3,800,000 in compensation of police beating.
- 1995: A truck bomb destroyed the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people. Bomber Timothy McVeigh was later convicted of federal murder charges and executed.
- 2005: Pope Benedict XVI, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, becomes the 265th pope.
- 2010: Kyrgyzstan unrest continues as over 1,000 people in Jala-Abad gather in the town’s main square denouncing Otunbayeva’s interim government and chanting pro-Bakiyev slogans.
- 2011: In Cuba, Fidel Castro resigns from the Communist Party’s central committee.
- 2012: Levon Helm, famed multi-instrument musician who played with the Band for numerous years lost his battle with cancer on this date.
- 2013: Former President of Pakistan, Pervez Musharraf, undergoes arrest and charging for unlawfully detaining judges in 2007.
- 2014: According to Brainy History, Chinese auto manufacturer FAW Group announces it will commence taking orders for its new Red Flag L5 custom-made auto; the car is like a Ferrari and will cost the purchaser approximately $803,000.
- 2015: The European Union agrees to meet following the sinking of a refugee-laden boat in the Mediterranean that claims the lives of 900 or more people. They hope to create a plan and to fund it that will help them prevent all such disasters.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, the Turtles, Mark Volman, Frank Zappa, The Mothers, Levon Helm, The Band, The Animals, Alan Price, Larry Ramos, The Association, Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Tony Banks, Ralph Northam, Abortion, Illegal Alien Invasion, Mazie Hirono, Brian Schatz, Tulsi Gabbard, Barack Obama, Hawaiian Politics, Homeless, “Oh Brother Where Art Thou?” Charles Durning, Politics of Abortion, Murdering the Unborn,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2012-2019:
- 06-04-2012 M: Special Menus Index, Part LVII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part I—the Salad Chef Speaks: Tomato and Green Bell Pepper Salad, Tam O’ Shanter Tortellini Salad, and Old-Fashioned Coleslaw—three Great Salads to get your Father’s Day Dinner off to a good Start” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-05-2012 T: Special Menus Index, Part LVIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part II—Appetizers Index: Crispy-fried Wontons, Steamed Asparagus with Lemon Buerre Blanc, and Steamed Artichokes—three awesome Appetizers designed to make Dad’s Day a True Delight” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-06-2012 W: Special Menus Index, Part LIX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part III—Side Dish Seminar, Part I—the Starches: Boston-style Baked Beans, Saffron Potatoes, and Piñon Nut Pilaf—three Good Ones with which to fire up Dad!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-07-2012 Th: Special Menus Index, Part LX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar, Part II—the Vegetables: Three-Squash Sauté, Grilled Vegetables, and Stuffed Zucchinis—the Best Vegetables Dad has ever seen or eaten—guaranteed!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-08-2012 F: Special Menus Index, Part LXI: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part V—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Lime Butter Steak ala Juan and Broiled Hawaiian Swordfish with Pineapple Salsa and Fish Juice—perfect for making Dad the happiest Guy on the Planet!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-09-2012 S: Special Menus Index, Part LXII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VI—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: High-top Coconut Cream Pie and Fresh Nectarine Betty—two amazing Desserts with which to bring Father’s Day to a Close” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-10-2012 Su: Special Menus Index, Part LXIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VII—Beverage Recipes Index: A Bunch of Delicious Mixed Drinks with which to excite Dad—Maui Mai Tai, Malibu Cove, Cannonball, Angel’s Delight, Cold Irish, and Jamaican Dust” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-21-2013 M: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XV: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with a Week of Spectacular Breakfast Entrees, Dishes, and Recipes—Pancakes and Waffles all Week Long!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-22-2013 T: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVI: Today’s Breakfast Recipe is one for French Toast—Texas Style—nothing but the Best!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-23-2013 W: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVII: Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Super-Delicious Pancake Dish Today by sharing an amazing Recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes, believe it or not, a Favorite in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-24-2013 Th: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVIII: Today, Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Great Recipe for making Buttermilk, Butterscotch Chip Pancakes—too Good to be True!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-25-2013 F: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XIX: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with another Superb French Toast Recipe—Itzi’s Orange French Toast—Super Orange and Super Good!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-26-2013 S: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XX: Chef Itzi mixes Things Up Today by presenting a Recipe for Buckwheat Hotcakes, an Old Favorite from Long Ago—Extremely Delicious and Beautiful to Boot!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2013 Su: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XXI: Chef Itzi ends the Week by presenting her Recipe for New York Cheesecake Pancakes—absolutely Delicious!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-19-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXXVIII: Chef Itzi starts a Weeklong Love-Fest by presenting her Favorite Desserts—today, it’s Strawberry Crisp Ala Mode—Wow!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-20-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XC: Chef Itzi starts continues her Weeklong Spectacular with Fruits by presenting the Readership her amazing Cherry Crisp with Whipped Cream!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-21-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCI: Where does she get this Stuff? Today, the Hawaiian Chef presents her Recipe for Fresh Blackberry Crisp—absolutely Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-22-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCII: Chef Itzi shows us another Wonderful Dessert today, her Multi-Berry Cobbler-Crisp—Stupendous!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-23-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIII: Chef Itzi gives us yet another Excellent Fruit Dessert, today’s is Blueberry Crisp a la Mode— ‘Tropical’ for Hawaiian Tastes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-24-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIV: Today, Chef Itzi tackles a Different Fruit—Fresh Rhubarb Crisp—Mouth-watering, Delicious, and Tantalizingly Tart!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-25-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: The Week comes to its Final Day and the Chef Does Not disappoint—she presents her Recipe for Bananas Foster, Simple, Sweet, and oh, so Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifteen: Itzi comes in and discusses her Hopes that the Seattle Seahawks will destroy the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII and then defends President Obama and his Allies in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-28-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixteen: Chef Itzi discusses the President’s Remarks on Skin Color being a Reason for his Personal Likeability and discusses the Collapse of Hawaii’s Obamacare Plan, the Hawaii Healthcare Connector!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-29-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventeen: The Chef wants to limit the Amount of Time people can run for Office, hammers both Hillary and Christie, and begins presenting Alternative Candidates for 2016—be Here or be Nowhere!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-30-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eighteen: Itzi discusses the overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy, how one Day she hopes it will be a Kingdom once again, then launches into the Republicans while suggesting Mayor Michael Bloomberg might Challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Party’s Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-31-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nineteen: Chef Itzi begins a Hard Look at other Democrat Challengers to Hillary Clinton in 2016—she is DEFINITELY NOT a Sure Thing so don’t Count on her to be there in November of that Year!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-01-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty: Today, Chef Nakamura goes after the many Opponents of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party and in doing so pulls NO Punches—we have to Beat the Haters this November or the Country is Lost!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-02-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-One: While she won’t be here to see the Outcome of Super Bowl XLVIII, Itzi hopes the Seattle Seahawks will win and then finishes her Excellent Defense of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-30-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Nine: Itzi begins an Abbreviated Week due to a Recent Surgery and shares her Newfound Love of the Showtime Channel’s Comedy, ‘Weeds,’ starring Mary-Louise Parker—we should legalize ALL Drugs!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-01-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy: another Recovery Day for Chef Itzi so she continues with Political Cartoons and discussing her Native Maui County and sharing the Joys of Wailuku and Happy Valley with the Readership” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-02-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-One: still recovering from her Hysterectomy, Chef Itzi urges ALL Democrats to come to the Defense of President Obama and to Note that the GOP is bent on destroying the First Non-White President; then, it’s MORE Political Cartoons!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-03-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Two: Chef Itzi comments on the World Cup, Hooliganism, how she would love to see the United States beat the Crap out of Iran and then some More Political Cartoons for Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-04-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Three: Chef Itzi disagrees with the Democrat Party on ONE Major Issue—Illegal Immigration—STOP THE FLOOD OF ILLEGAL ALIENS NOW, PRESIDENT OBAMA, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-05-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Four: Chef Itzi cuts to the Chase and goes straight to the Political Cartoons on this Three-Day, Fourth-of-July Weekend—please join her and come along for the Ride!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-06-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Five: Chef Itzi concludes the Week by discussing her Family, her Health, her Kids, her Dogs, then presents the Final Political Cartoons of the Week while urging ALL Women to use the Benefits the Affordable Care Act has given them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-01-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Two: Itzi brings up the Notion of forming a Grand Bargain with the World’s Civilized Nations for the Purposes of destroying NOT only ISIS but also other problematic Terrorist Groups, Part I” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-02-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Three: Itzi continues her Discussion of her Grand Bargain Concept, one in which, the World’s Civilized Nations join to eradicate Terrorist Groups, Part II” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-03-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Four: Chef Itzi begins outlining her Grand Bargain Scheme by which, the Industrial Nations of the World come together to protect their varied ways of Life by defeating all of the Terrorist Threats Jointly, Part III” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-04-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi continues promoting her Grand Bargain by discussing the Fabled Alliance that saved the World during World War II and how we can keep ours from splintering apart when our Endeavor ends, Part IV” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-05-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Six: Chef Itzi discusses the Fact that President Obama called ISIS the ‘JV al-Qaida Squad,’ which simply is NOT True—these People are EVIL and need the Civilized Peoples of the World to destroy them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-06-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Seven: This is the Century Marker for the First World War and now, we are closer to a NEW World War if we do not do something about the Terrorists threatening to destroy everything for which, the Civilized Nations of the World have worked!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-07-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Eight: Itzi’s Final Day comes, and she concludes her Discussion of the ‘Grand Bargain,’ September 11’s 13th Anniversary, and the Danger in which, the Nation now is” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-27-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLV: Itzi opens the Week by continuing the Discussion started by her Colleague, Cheryl la Tigre on what matters to the Democrat Party as well as the Problems America faces both at Home and around the World” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-28-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVI: A Growing Number of Hawaiian Leaders believe decriminalizing Marijuana in the Aloha State would be beneficial for EVERYONE—what the Heck have these Lawmakers been smoking?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-29-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVII: Itzi moves into Global Politics and the War on Terror, something Near and Dear to her Heart, the Defense of the Western World and the defeat of Militant Islam PLUS getting Hillary into the White House” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-30-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVIII: Politics fall by the wayside today as Chef Itzi discusses Time and Distance in the Hawaiian Islands, the Best Time to Visit, Hurricane Iniki, and the
Winter Months” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-01-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLIX: could it be that swirling Backroom Politics are going to deny the Presidential Nomination of the Democrat Party to Hillary Clinton-AGAIN?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-02-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDL: Itzi picks up the Sword of the Democrat Party and demands of the Readership, ‘are we going to let the GOP Terrorists drive Hillary Clinton out of the Race or are we going to go out there and kick some Republican Ass?’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-03-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLI: Itzi ends the Week discussing the alarming increase in ‘Police Brutality’ across the Mainland as well as the desecration of the Memorial to Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri; the Mainland is afire” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-15-2016 M: “The People of Hawaii think that Senator Bernie Sanders is the Better Choice to lead the Nation in 2017 because he is in Tune with the People of the 50th State—do YOU support him?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVI
- 02-16-2016 T: “President Obama has Numerous Excellent Judicial Choices he can send to Mitch McConnell and the Senate; the Question is, will the Senate Majority Leader do his utmost to thwart the wishes of the American People?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVII
- 02-17-2016 W: “Little do the Republicans know but Donald Trump is OUR Secret Weapon, one Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wound up and sent out to do Havoc among the GOP Ranks and to throw the Election to One of Ours” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVIII
- 02-18-2016 Th: “The Republicans should give President Obama his Supreme Court Nominee; I mean, what do they have to Fear? The Democrats have never STOPPED any GOP Nominees, merely considered their Backgrounds” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXIX
- 02-19-2016 F: “The Dispute between the Pope and Donald Trump appalls me, but I also believe that we have a Right to defend our Borders and to prevent Hordes of Criminal Illegal Aliens from flooding our Country” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXX
- 02-20-2016 S: “Election Politics have surpassed the NFL as the Nation’s New Favorite Sport thanks to the Rough-and-Tumble-Style of Politics we now practice in the Nation and today is a BIG Day for BOTH Parties” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXI
- 02-21-2016 Su: “Election Results in: Donald Trump won South Carolina and Hillary Clinton barely won in Nevada, which is WHY I do not trust Results from Caucus States, ONLY Primary States” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXII
- 08-15-2016 M: “Although I was 100-percent behind Bernie, I must support Hillary; however, if Hillary goes down thanks to her Emails, then have NO Fear—Donald Trump is the Secret Weapon of the DNC” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVI
- 08-16-2016 T: “Although Trump is the ‘Secret Weapon’ of the Democratic Party, we must make sure come November that the Verbally Pugilistic Pug comes nowhere near the White House so urge EVERYONE you know to vote for Hillary” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVII
- 08-17-2016 W: “If the Democratic Party wants to win in November, Hillary has to stop with the screeching and we must become the Party of the Mainstream and not one inhabiting the Fringes and going against Law Enforcement” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVIII
- 08-18-2016 Th: “After watching Donald Trump’s Tuesday Night Speech and his outreach to Black Americans, we might be on the Outside looking in if he can continue doing what he’s doing NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXIX
- 08-19-2016 F: “Hillary Clinton was NOT my First Choice but since she is ‘it,’ we have no choice but to support her; however, I fear the ‘October Surprise’ heading our way is going to be Worse than Hurricane Iniki was” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXX
- 08-20-2016 S: “When I heard that the Story told by Four U.S. Swimmers to the Authorities in Brazil was a Hoax, I immediately thought that maybe they were covering up for having taken a ‘Walk on the Wild Side’ at a Gay Bar in Rio” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXI
- 08-21-2016 Su: “While NOT Proud to say it, Hawaii is not what it once was, thanks to the Flood of Folks coming here from the Mainland as well as the Tidal Wave of ‘Immigrants and Refugees’ from the Third World—GONE is the Aloha Spirit!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXII
- 05-01-2017 M: “High-Capacity Rail in Honolulu is as popular here as is the high-speed rail boondoggle in California—there has to be better ways to pay for it than to slash programs to provide social services to the homeless” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXX
- 05-02-2017 T: “Thanks to rising GOP anger, the Democrats will regain control of both the House and Senate in November 2018—I cannot wait!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXI
- 05-03-2017 W: “Compared to the mainland, Hawaii is a paradise in which, we have low violent crime rates, low drunken driver arrests, and common-sense gun control laws” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXII
- 05-04-2017 Th: “Donald Trump ran solely to enrich himself and his family through nepotism and favoritism rather than out of a deep love of country—therefore we will remove him in January 2019 through impeachment” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIII
- 05-05-2017 F: “Can we begrudge former President Obama making the big bucks by giving speeches to Wall Street banks? No, of course not, but I would like it if he could keep it on the ‘down-low’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIV
- 05-06-2017 S: “Why does FBI Director James Comey despise Hillary Clinton so much? On Wednesday, he shoveled yet more dirt atop the woman’s political grave, enough is enough” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXV
- 05-07-2017 Su: “I do not know about you but NBC’s ‘The Voice’ has reached the end of the line and unless they return to airing once a year, changing some of the judges, and finding exceptional talent, it is a waste of airspace” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLIX
- 10-16-2017 M: “If Democrats play our cards right, we will regain the House and Senate in 2018 and then the White House in 2020 making Donald Trump a one-term president, if that” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXV
- 10-17-2017 T: “Deviates such as Harvey Weinstein and Anthony Weiner erase our ability to go after the Pervert-in-Chief in the White House, Donald John Trump—why did it take so long?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVI
- 10-18-2017 W: “While fixing or replacing Obamacare might be a GOOD thing, we must remain vigilant to see how Trump, the GOP, and their donors will find a way to enrich themselves at our expense in the process” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVII
- 10-19-2017 Th: “Although it pains me to say it, the Democrat Party is the sanctuary of lechers, perverts, child molesters, and scumbags—shame on us!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVIII
- 10-20-2017 F: “If the Democrat Party has any intention of remaining a viable political party in the USA, we must listen to Linda Sanchez of California and begin moving the fossils to the nearest congressional retirement home” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIX
- 10-21-2017 S: “I’m sorry, the women claiming Harvey Weinstein is a pig although correct in what they say also bear some of the blame—what has the Women’s Movement been all about if NOT fighting injustice no matter the cost” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXL
- 10-22-2017 Su: “How about an NFL owner giving Tim Tebow or Ray Rice a job before bringing in Colin Kaepernick, a man p-whipped by his Muslim girlfriend, Nessa Diab?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLI
- 04-23-2018 M: “We Democrats must accept the fact that we will lose an occasional presidential election but what we cannot do is to contest them the way we are doing now: a lawsuit, REALLY?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVIII
- 04-24-2018 T: “Antiquated and unnecessary, BOTH the Second Amendment AND the National Rifle Association need to go” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIX
- 04-25-2018 W: “Democrats can win in November but if James Comey and Hillary Clinton continue their domination of the news cycle, we will lose seats instead of gaining them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXX
- 04-26-2018 Th: “The unholy triumvirate of Donald Trump, John Bolton, and Mike Pompeo instills fear in me every day- can we make it to Election Day without disappearing in a nuclear nightmare?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXI
- 04-27-2018 F: “Following Democratic Election Day 2018 victories, Donald Trump will be our bitch, impeached and on the way to federal prison—for life” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXII
- 04-28-2018 S: “What goes around comes around, folks; let us hope when we win the White House, the GOP does not do to us what we have been doing to them- screwing them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIII
- 04-29-2018 Su: “Although you might not want to hear this, the women drugged and raped by Bill Cosby had some responsibility for what happened to them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIV
- 10-15-2018 M: “Thanks to Democratic submission on the Senate Judiciary Committee, a man accused of sex crimes now sits on the Supreme Court- what is happening to our country?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIII
- 10-16-2018 T: “On November 7, Donald Trump will be kissing the ring fingers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, otherwise, he and his family will be headed off to prison” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIV
- 10-17-2018 W: “In 2020, we cannot make the same mistake we made in 2016 which means the Democratic Party machinery must listen to US rather than US to THEM- no more Hillary and no more phonies” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCV
- 10-18-2018 Th: “The ONE issue that will separate Democrat voters from Democrat politicians is ILLEGAL immigration- how many we can afford to handle and what the cost to our kids and grandkids will be” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVI
- 10-19-2018 F: “If Democrats want to win in 2018 and again in 2020 and beyond, we as a party must begin severing ties with violent hard-left mobs such as those fronted by Antifa” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVII
- 10-20-2018 S: “IF Democrats lose BIG in November, we must boot out Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, and every other leader who has led our party to defeat after defeat after stinging defeat” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVIII
- 10-21-2018 Su: “The inexorable illegal alien caravan heading to the nation’s southern border has Hawaiian Democrats reconsidering their votes in next month’s mid-term elections” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIX
- 04-15-2019 M: “Unlike everyone else here at the AICP-END Blogs, in 2018, I predicted Democratic victory and that Trump would be kissing the rings of Pelosi and Schumer- I was nearly right” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXV
- 04-16-2019 T: “In November 2020, the American people have an opportunity to end the Era of Trump by electing Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard to be our next and first female president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVI
- 04-17-2019 W: “If Tulsi cannot win the 2020 nomination of the Democratic Party outright, I know she will be a stellar VP candidate on a Bernie Sanders-Tulsi Gabbard ticket” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVII
- 04-18-2019 Th: “Democrats have some great candidates but we also have some that make me want to go ‘WOOF’ like Robert Francis O’Rourke- too untelegenic to be president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVIII
- 04-19-2019 F: “Being the ‘Party of Death’ is not a good thing; Democrats should and must disassociate themselves from the abortion-at-all-stages-movement- it will lead to electoral disaster” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIX
- 04-20-2019 S: “Unlike many of my fellow Democrats, I NEVER thought anything was going to come from the Mueller report which is why I never wrote about it until NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXX
- 04-21-2019 Su: “This Easter, let us set aside our differences but let’s remember, too, that Democrats are fighting to FIX our problems while the GOP fights to protect the status quo and its own wealth” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXI
THE AICP-END BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2015-2019:
- 04-29-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi becomes the Third Blogger to cross over from the Main Blog to share her Thoughts, Views, Ideas, and Memories of the World’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIV
- 02-17-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive today, we suspect she would be firmly set in the Camp of Donald Trump because he is a Manly Man, Successful, and wants to stomp out we Democrats—Yikes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXV
- 08-17-2016 W: “While we marvel at the Marketing Strategy of Thomas Kinkaid, ONLY Beverly Carrick had the Vision and the Talent to bestow Visual Orgasms on her Viewers, which is Why we rank her among the Top 10 Greatest Artists of ALL Time” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CX
- 05-03-2017 W: “We do indeed welcome art counterfeiters from around the world to share with us examples of your Beverly Carrick copies, so we can rate them side-by-side” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVII
- 10-18-2017 W: “In the works of Hawaiian artist Jeff Michael Wilkie, one can see the influence of Beverly Carrick but also the spark of true genius in his seascapes, too” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXI
- 04-25-2018 W: “Were it not for the constant manipulations by our host, Google Blogger, we would be well over a million views at BOTH blogs by now” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVIII
- 10-17-2018 W: “If and when purchasing a Beverly Carrick original, be sure to check its authenticity first so you do not fall for a Russian or a Chinese counterfeit product” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXIII
FRIDAY, APRIL 19, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
I DO NOT SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Keyboardist Tony Banks of Genesis fame released his first solo album, “A Curious Feeling,” on October 08, 1979. Although the album received some harsh reviews from the music critics, the style of music here was completely different from what Genesis performed so what the heck, right? The artist performed most all of the instruments but joining him were drummer Chester Thompson and Kim Beacon on vocals. We hope you will dismiss whatever negative reviews you might find and give this album the attention it deserves; you will not be disappointed.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Saturday, July 28, 2012 Blog Post:
Jo-Jo Gunne reformed with Jay Ferguson (vocals/percussion/keyboards), and Mark Andes (bass/vocals), Matt Andes (lead guitar/backing vocals) and William “Curly” Smith (drums). Ferguson is an awesome songwriter, his music is excellent and his lyrics, creative and humorous at times which adds to the allure. The new album, “Big Chain” came out on Mary 17, 2005 and contains some re-recordings of the best tunes the band ever created including “Run-Run-Run,” “Babylon,” and “Shake that Fat” as well as some new stuff. We hope you will seek this album out by visiting whatever site you visit to shop for the best rock-and-roll music as this one definitely is a must-own offering.
Posted @ the Monday, June 16, 2014 Blog Post A:
Ian McLagan released his next effort, “Rise and Shine,” on March 07, 2000, an album that featured his own band, “The Bump Band.” Joining him were “Scrappy” Judd Newcomb and Gurf Morlix(guitars/vocals), drummer/percussionist Don Harvey, George Reiff (bass/vocals) and some vocalists to round the sound out. This album is delightful and we hope that every reader of the blogs will seek this album out by visiting your favorite site for music.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 19, 2019 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“Just the Facts: being the ‘Party of Death’ is not a good thing; Democrats should and must disassociate themselves from the abortion-at-all-stages-movement- it will lead to electoral disaster” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST ENDS; PLEASE JOIN US AT REDDIT, LINKED-IN, TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, MIX, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, AND EVERY OTHER PLACE UNDER THE SUN- THANK YOU!