Chef Murph MacDougal, ACF
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2019 BY CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL
“JTF: OPEN impeachment hearings this week: will they be the ratings bonanza the Dems hope or will their low IQ followers depart for The Young and the Restless, The View, or the Price is Right?” by Chef Murph MacDougal
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,299 AT THE AICP-END
359 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
This is the week that will make or break ‘impeachment’
San Luis Obispo, CA 93403, 11-12-2019 Tuesday: Good morning, friends, once again, we convene to discuss the issues of the day and the ‘issue of the day’ is, of course, IMPEACHMENT. This week, the Democrats have said they will hold open hearings what with various perturbed and peeved State Department and White House officials and staffers, both former and present, coming in to ‘give testimony’ as to what a corrupt schmuck the commander-in-chief is. We can hardly wait.
Every day, we find ourselves besieged by this current or that former member of the Executive Branch- of which, Donald Trump is the boss, you know- offering their opinions as to what an inept president he is and that in order for the nation to survive, must be relieved of his duties and sent packing, IF not to federal prison.
Now, I get it that many people find President Trump to be a bombastic, crude blowhard but we did not vote for the man because he speaks the ‘King’s English’ but because he promised to ‘make America great again’ and was not going to take any guff from the opposition- especially the fake news media– and that is why we supported him and continue doing to this day and most definitely will.
We voted for someone willing to go toe-to-toe with the opposition, which in this case are the crybaby, angry Democrats and their RINO, Democrat-jockstrap-carrying underlings. I seriously doubt that anyone expected the number of anti-Trump losers there are but as time has flowed by, nothing surprises us anymore, nothing.
Recently, I saw on ‘the news’ that General John Kelly, former White House chief of staff and Rex Tillerson, former U.S. secretary of state, are the latest ones to float ‘resistance from within the White House’ when they were there and that they actively sought to recruit former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley to aid them in their said, fate of the nation resistance.
According to Ms. Haley, she was appalled by their overtures and told them that if they ‘disagreed with President Trump, they had two options, either inform the president of your objections or to resign and shut the hell up.’ We know that both of them received their walking papers which was good and we most certainly hope that the door did not swing around and hit them on their asses.
One can understand WHY President Trump feels comfortable with his family around him, at least he knows they aren’t snakes like the rest of the Washington swamp.
Mighty sad that there are very few he can trust but we understand why there has been this continuous flow of people in and out of the administration because unlike most professional politicians, the 45th president knew very few people within the DC orbit that he trusted enough to appoint. No wonder there have been so many ‘acting this and acting that’ positions.
This then is the gist of what will happen to ANY outsider that wins the presidency. I think had Ross Perot won the White House in 1992 or 1996, he would have faced the same intense backstabbing and character assassination because swamp snakes most certainly do not want a snake killer coming from without the swamp making them look like the detestably corrupt losers they are.
In the end, this is precisely WHY I believe so many people are arrayed against President Trump. If he succeeds, if he is successful (and he most certainly is and mostly has been), it makes them look bad. It makes the high-paid professional campaign managers and staffers look like the losers they are, that some guy can come from the outside, clean their clocks, and do the things they claimed they would do all along yet, never get done.
I used to have respect for many people who claimed to be ‘conservative,’ people such as crazy Bill Kristol, John Kasich, Fred Barnes, Mort Kondrake, George Will, Nicolle Wallace, Mitt Romney, the Bush Family, the McCain Family, and far too many others to name here.
All of these so-called ‘conservative voices and thinkers’ would be standing, applauding and cheering if one of theirs- say, Jeb Bush- were the president. President Trump is appointing one conservative jurist after another to the federal courts, people who will be there for decades to come.
Add to this the fact that upon assuming office, he did everything he could to overturn Obamacare and to replace it with a better system but no, Republican House members, including former Speaker Paul Ryan, did everything imaginable to stymie the new president from keeping that extremely important promise.
Rush Limbaugh says the anti-Trump conservatives in House and Senate all believed the spiel the fake news media promoted around the clock, that Trump was indeed guilty of colluding with the Russians and would be out of office before he had a chance to get going. So, they waffled and found excuses NOT to work with the president or provide support and so earned the enmity of conservative and libertarian Americans who sought less government and greater liberty in living their lives.
Beginning tomorrow, Adam Schiff and his gang are going to parade one disgruntled State Department and foreign service employee after another, each offering his or her opinions but offering nothing in the way of ‘evidence’ with which to impeach their enemy.
In many ways, it’s going to be a farce, one the Dems and anti-Trumpers are hoping will be BIG TV but in truth, a flop (or so I believe). People who love Trump, love Trump and people who hate Trump, hate Trump. Perhaps Trump-haters will watch it but since much of it will be legalese and arcane rules of order, I think their short attention spans will send them to crap like The View and other daytime waste-of-time television shows.
Real people have jobs. The rest, well, the rest are losers unless they are actively seeking jobs, retired, or on disability. See you tomorrow.
Certified Club Manager, ACF Member, Food server/Bartender and professional Chef and Baker
Above, you see the caricature created for me by Bakersfield street artist, the amazing Simone. We have gone this route because of increasing threats against the blog and its members. I began my career as a young chef in the kitchen back in 1975, earlier than that. I apprenticed underneath my father and spent six years working for him in his British-Irish restaurant in Fresno, California. I later moved to Frazier Park, California, and spent quite a few years working in the area and that is where I met Stinkbug. Anyhow, I am now working at a country club over on the coast near San Luis Obispo. Please note: this is my pen name and any photos of me are simply outdated photos adopted for maintaining my privacy.
Chef Murph MacDougal writes from San Luis Obispo, California.
Chef Murph MacDougal is a proud member of the Libertarian Party of the United States.
Contact Murph MacDougal at the following email address irishchef30MOMb@hotmail.com
CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL
END COMMENTARY 11-12-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,004
11-12-2019 Tuesday–Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXXVI: “OPEN impeachment hearings this week: will they be the ratings bonanza the Dems hope or will their low IQ followers depart for The Young and the Restless, The View, or the Price is Right?” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-10-2019, all rights reserved.
MacDougal, Murph. “OPEN impeachment hearings this week: will they be the ratings bonanza the Dems hope or will their low IQ followers depart for The Young and the Restless, The View, or the Price is Right?” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXXVI
FOR FURTHER READING:
04-24-2019 W: “Given the way the Democrats are acting, it’s possible that President Trump might set the record by undergoing 2-3 impeachment attempts before he leaves office in January 2025” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXIV
04-25-2019 Th: “Regarding President Trump, the goal of the Democrats has been impeachment from the very start so do not let them kid you they are ONLY deliberating the matter” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXV
05-25-2019 S: “If Democrats truly possessed the balls to impeach Donald J. Trump, they would do it; instead, they continue down the path of faux impeachment- it will cost them BIG in 2020” by Moses Scharbug III. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCXV
05-31-2019 F: “On Wednesday, Special Counsel Mueller poured gas on the sputtering Democratic impeachment bonfire once again; the question is, what will the Democrats do?” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCXXI
07-29-2019 M: “RSMIII gave it our best shot and lost on trying to oust President Trump from office via possible impeachment; let us concentrate on winning 2020 instead lest our pursuit of him destroy our party” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCLXXX
09-10-2019 T: “Common sense would say…with the collapse of the Mueller investigation, impeachment would go out the window but no, my party is going to commit electoral hara-kiri” by Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” Del Soto. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMXXIII
09-25-2019 W: “The Dems finally found the necessary testicular fortitude with which to impeach Mr. Trump, which is WHY my wife, kids, and I, have joined the GOP and are donating heavily to the Trump-Pence reelection campaign” by Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMXXXVIII
10-04-2019 F: “We live in an upside-down world, one in which, the DEMOCRATS are the ones guilty of doing everything they claim Donald Trump is doing or has done and for which, the scum will impeach him” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMXLVII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1084 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Palo Verde Creek.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 12, 2019:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harry Blackmun; Blue Öyster Cult featuring Donald “Buck Dharma” Roeser, the Buffalo Springfield featuring Neil Young, the Butterfield Blues Band featuring Jerome Arnold, and the Jimi Hendrix Experience featuring Mitch Mitchell:
- 607: Boniface III ends his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1727: France and Bavaria renew a secret treaty.
- 1775: General George Washington forbids his officers from enlisting blacks.
- 1815: American suffragist Elizabeth Cady Stanton was born in Johnstown, New York.
- 1859: At the Cirque Napoleon in Paris, France, Jules Leotard performed the first flying trapeze act. Leotard also designed the garment he wore on that evening, which now bears his name.
- 1892: As his reward for helping the Allegheny Athletic Association football team beat the Pittsburgh Athletic Club, William “Pudge” Heffelfinger became the first professional football player when his club paid him $500.
- 1908: In Nashville, Illinois, future 98thS. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harry Blackmun, is born. President Richard M. Nixon nominated Blackmun to fill the seat of Associate Justice Abe Fortas, Democrat. Blackmun served from 03-14-1970 to 08-03-1994.
- 1912: in Antarctica, a recovery team discovers the body and the diary of Robert Scott, an explorer who died en route to the South Pole.
- 1915: Theodore W. Richards of Harvard University became the first American to win the Nobel Peace Prize for Chemistry.
- 1918: The short-lived Republic of German-Austria was declared. However, Emperor Karl of Austro-Hungary abdicates making Austria a republic.
- 1920: After members of the American and National Leagues elected Judge Keneshaw Mountain Landis, he became the first commissioner of baseball.
- 1923: Following the failed Beer Hall Putsch, Adolf Hitler and other Nazis undergo arrest by the authorities.
- 1927: Josef Stalin became the undisputed leader of the Soviet Union as the Communist Party expelled co-founder Leon Trotsky.
- 1933: The Nazis receive 92-percent of the vote in Germany. Meanwhile, a keen observer takes the first photo of the Loch Ness Monster. Elsewhere, the first football game played on a Sunday occurs in Philadelphia.
- 1936: The San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge opened as President Franklin Delano Roosevelt pressed a telegraph key in Washington, D.C., giving the green light to traffic. Elsewhere, future bassist with the Paul Butterfield Blues Band[i]—Jerome Arnold—is born on this date.
- 1938: Herman Goering announces the Nazis plan to use Madagascar as a place to relocate the European Jewish population.
- 1939: The Nazis order Jews to wear the yellow Star of David in the occupied Polish territories.
- 1941: The Soviet Union manages to stop the German drive on Moscow as winter begins breaking.
- 1942: The World War II Battle of Guadalcanal began in which, the Allies won a major victory over the Imperial Japanese.
- 1944: The RAF finally sinks the German battleship Tirpitz in the Troms fjord in Norway.
- 1945: For pushing the drive to form the United Nations, U.S. Secretary of State Cordell Hull wins the Nobel Peace Prize. Elsewhere, Neil Young, future guitarist/vocalist with the Buffalo Springfield[ii], Crazy Horse, and as a solo artist is born in Canada on this date.
- 1946: The Exchange National Bank in Chicago opened the first drive-up banking facility.
- 1947: Future lifelong guitarist/vocalist with the East Coast rock band—Blue Öyster Cult[iii]—Donald “Buck Dharma” Roeser is born on this date.
- 1948: World War II Japanese Premier Hideki Tojo and several other wartime leaders found themselves sentenced to death for war crimes by a military tribunal.
- 1954: After processing more than 20 million immigrants since 1892, Ellis Island, the immigration station located in New York Harbor, shut its doors.
- 1968: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) declares an Arkansas law unconstitutional that forbids the teaching of evolution in public schools.
- 1969: News of the massacre at the Vietnamese village of My Lai, an incident that took place the previous year in March 1968, became known as investigative reporter Seymour Hersh broke the story.
- 1970: The Bhola cyclone struck East Pakistan; credible sources contend that at least half-a-million people died in the storm but most likely far more than reported.
- 1975: The United Nations General Assembly suspends South Africa over its racial policies. Elsewhere, U.S. Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas retired due to failing health after being on the court for 36.5 years.
- 1977: The City of New Orleans elected its first black mayor, Ernest “Dutch” Morial, the winner of a runoff election.
- 1979: The U.S. halts Iranian oil imports and freezes all Iranian
- 1982: Yuri V. Andropov was elected to succeed the late Leonid I. Brezhnev as general secretary of the Soviet Communist Party’s Central Committee.
- 1984: Space shuttle astronauts Dale Gardner and Joe Allen snared a wandering satellite in history’s first space salvage; the Palapa B2 satellite was secured in Discovery’s cargo bay for return to Earth.
- 1987: The American Medical Association issued a policy statement saying it was unethical for a doctor to refuse to treat someone solely because that person had AIDS or was HIV-positive.
- 1989: For the first time in 29 years, Brazil holds free elections.
- 1990: Japanese Emperor Akihito formally assumed the Chrysanthemum Throne.
- 1991: The Indonesian army shoots on a funeral procession; reports vary of between 270-520 killed and many more wounded. In the United States, Robert Gates took the oath of office as the CIA director.
- 1995: Dan Marino of the Miami Dolphins breaks Fran Tarkington’s all-time passing record of 47,003 yards.
- 1997: A jury convicted Ramzi Yousef of being the mastermind behind the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. Elsewhere, four Americans and their Pakistani driver lost their lives in a shooting in Karachi, Pakistan; the four were oil company employees.
- 1998: Daimler-Benz completed a merger with Chrysler to form Daimler-Chrysler AG.
- 2001: American Airlines Flight 587 crashes in Belle Harbor, New York, killing 260 due to a vertical stabilizer failure.
- 2008: Suffering from the ravages of chronic alcoholism, famed drummer with the Jimi Hendrix Experience[iv], Mitch Mitchell, dies in his sleep.
- 2011: U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton calls on Iran to respond to the IAEA report that states the nation is working on technology to build an atomic bomb.
- 2013: Hawaii joins 15 other states in legalizing same-sex marriage. Elsewhere, an announcement proclaimed the new World Trade Center the tallest building in the United States. Its measured height was 1,776 feet. The building also was the fourth tallest building in the world at the time.
- 2014: The European Space Agency by landing a probe named Philae on the surface of a comet. Scientists report that the probe anchors did not fire and that their vessel made two separate landings.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Blue Öyster Cult, Donald “Buck Dharma” Roeser, Neil Young, Buffalo Springfield, Crazy Horse, Herman Goering, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Mitch Mitchell, The Paul Butterfield Blues Band, Jerome Arnold, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harry Blackmun, M. MacDougal, Political Topics and Essays, Argent, Donald Trump, Impeachment, John Kelly, Rex Tillerson, Nikki Haley, Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, John Kasich, Bill Kristol, Mort Kondrake, Fred Barnes, George Will, Nicolle Wallace, Rush Limbaugh, Trump-Russia Collusion, Trump-Ukraine Collusion, Coup against Trump, The View, Steve Harvey, The Young and the Restless, The Price is Right, Adam Schiff, The Bush Family, The McCain Family,
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Argent released their next effort, “Circus,” on April 10, 1975 and featured a changing lineup: Rod Argent (all keyboards/vocals), John Grimaldi (guitars/vocals), John Verity (guitars/lead vocals), Jim Rodford (bass/vocals), and Bob Henrit (drums and percussion). The band followed the lead of their main member and the songs used the circus as a concept for life in general. The band delivered a smoking-hot effort, one we wholeheartedly urge everyone to buy and enjoy for years, if not decades to come. Great album, folks, great album so check it out NOW.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Tuesday, February 19, 2013 Blog Post:
Today’s album is Frank Zappa’s fifteenth solo album (actually three CDs), “Shut up and play yer Guitar, Box Set,” came out in 1982 and was once again, another thematic group of albums combined together in a fabulous box set. As always, we advertise ONLY the best music by the best musicians and/or bands as well as music emanating out of the era of the 1960s onward. Use the handy link posted above and it will whisk you away to Amazon, the greatest online department store in the world.
Posted @ the Tuesday, September 23, 2014 Blog Post B:
Ian Hunter released his next effort, “Shrunken Heads,” on May 15, 2007. This fabulous film features a wide selection of tunes- 14 amazing ones in fact- from throughout the artist’s career, which is why we did it so much. Joining the artist on this effort were Andy York (guitars), Graham Maby (bass), Steve Holley (drums/percussion), and some additional musicians to make it even more special. We love this album and believe that you will, too, so please seek it out, give it a good listen, and consider adding it to your growing album collection- you will be glad you did.
[i] Not sure when we will promote the music of the Paul Butterfield Blues band but one day, we most certainly will. Stay tuned.
[ii] We promoted the music of Buffalo Springfield beginning on Saturday, 17-November-2012 through Saturday, 24-November-2012. We hope you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your collection. You will be glad you did.
[iii] We are not sure when we will begin offering the music of Blue Öyster Cult but expect it will be sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned.
[iv] We began promoting the music of the Jimi Hendrix Experience and Jimi Hendrix on Sunday, 22-December-2013 through Thursday, 16-January-2014. Please check the albums out, you will enjoy them.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO. ALTHOUGH WE ALL WRITE WITH PEN NAMES TO PROTECT BOTH OUR PERSONS AND FAMILIES AS WELL AS OUR BUSINESSES, WE SHARE THE TRUTH AS WE SEE IT AND PULL NO PUNCHES WHICH IS REASON ENOUGH TO JOIN US DAILY!