TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 98
217. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, AUGUST 05, 2022:
U.S. Attorney General Richard Kleindienst; the Dave Clark Five featuring Rick Huxley, Foo Fighters featuring Pat Smear, the Guess Who featuring Greg Leskiw, “Nights in White Satin” by the Moody Blues, Steely Dan featuring Jeff Porcaro, Toni Morrison, Toto featuring David Hungate, and Twisted Sister featuring Eddie “Fingers” Ojeda:
- 1071 Saturday: Turks capture Byzantine Emperor Romanos IV Diogenes as Islam continues its spread into the Balkans and into Europe. Like an evil, gut-devouring cancer, Islam would continue forcing its tentacles into Europe until the Christians said ‘enough’ and began pushing this hostile scum back to whence it came.
- 1391 Friday: The citizens of Barcelona and Toledo, Spain, massacre their Jewish inhabitants.
- 1772 Wednesday: The First Partition of Poland takes place as Austria, Prussia, and Russia divide the hapless kingdom into three parts.
- 1833 Monday: City Leaders incorporated the township of Chicago; the population was approximately 250 citizens.
- 1846 Wednesday: At the 49th Parallel, the United States and Great Britain divide the Oregon Territory.
- 1861 Monday: The United States Army abolishes flogging. Meanwhile, enlistment increases from 3 months to 2 years. Meanwhile, the U.S. government levies its first income tax to help pay for the Civil War. The tax was 3-percent of all incomes over $800 and in 1872; the government rescinded the wartime measure.
- 1864 Friday: During the Civil War, Union Admiral David G. Farragut led his fleet to victory in the Battle of Mobile Bay, Alabama.
- 1884 Tuesday: The cornerstone for the Statue of Liberty’s pedestal was laid on Bedloe’s Island in New York Harbor. Note: some ignorant liberal schmucks such as CNN reporter Jim Acosta believe the statue sets immigration policy for the United States. Are there no educational requirements for being a White House correspondent? Obviously not. The purpose of the statue is to present liberty to the rest of the world, Americans-style but does not mean that just anyone can cross our borders and sink into the background, draining our nation dry.
- 1891 Wednesday: American Express issues its first traveler’s checks.
- 1914 Wednesday: As World War I gets underway, Montenegro declares war on the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Elsewhere, Cuba, Argentina, Mexico, and Uruguay proclaim neutrality in the war. Finally, Cleveland, Ohio, installs traffic lights throughout the city.
- 1915 Thursday: As the Russians abandon Warsaw, the German army begins its occupation.
- 1921 Friday: Harold Arlin on KDKA Radio in Pittsburgh broadcast the first play-by-play baseball game on this date. Elsewhere, the New York World published the first political cartoon to earn a Pulitzer Prize on this date: “On the Road to Moscow” by Rollin Kirby.
- 1923 Sunday: Henry Sullivan became the first American to swim across the English Channel. Elsewhere, in Winslow, Arizona, future 68th U.S. Attorney General Richard Kleindienst. A future Republican, he would serve under President Richard M. Nixon from June 12, 1972, to April 30, 1973.
- 1924 Tuesday: The comic strip, “Little Orphan Annie,” written by Harold Gray debuted in the New York City Daily News.
- 1933 Saturday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt established the National Labor Board, which was later replaced with the National Labor Relations Board.
- 1936 Wednesday: Jesse Owens of the United States won the 200-meter dash at the Berlin Olympics, collecting the third of his four gold medals.
- 1940 Monday: In Dartford, Kent, UK, future bassist with the Dave Clark Five[i]– Rick Huxley- is born.
- 1943 Thursday: During World War II, Soviet forces retake the cities of Orel and Belgorod.
- 1944 Saturday: Polish insurgents liberated a German labor camp in Warsaw on this date, freeing 348 Jewish prisoners in the process.
- 1947 Tuesday: Future guitarist with the Guess Who[ii], 1970-1972—Greg Leskiw—is born in Winnipeg, Canada on this date. Elsewhere- in Salemburg, North Carolina, future legendary session bassist Willie Weeks is born. He would perform with countless groups over the decades, playing a vast collection of musical styles over the years whether with Dave Mason, Ronnie Wood, and numerous others.
- 1948 Thursday: In Troy, Missouri, future member of the rock band, Toto- David Hungate (bass/vocals 1977-1982 / 2014-2015)- is born.
- 1953 Wednesday: During the Korean Conflict, an exchange of prisoners between the two sides, labeled the “Operation Big Switch” occurred at Panmunjom on this date.
- 1955 Friday: In New York City, N.Y., future member of the rock band, Twisted Sister- Eddie “Fingers” Ojeda (guitars, bass, drums, and vocals)- is born on this date.
- 1957 Monday: The teenage dance show “American Bandstand,” hosted by Dick Clark, made its network debut on ABC-TV.
- 1959 Wednesday: In Los Angeles, California, future guitarist with the band, Foo Fighters- Pat Smear- is born.
- 1960 Friday: For the first time, two major league baseball clubs traded managers. Detroit traded Jimmy Dykes for Cleveland’s Joe Gordon.
- 1962 Sunday: Actress Marilyn Monroe, 36, was found dead in her Los Angeles home; her death was ruled a probable suicide from acute barbiturate poisoning. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world, South African authorities arrest anti-apartheid activist Nelson Mandela; it was the beginning of 27 years of imprisonment.
- 1963 Monday: The United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union signed a treaty in Moscow banning nuclear tests in the atmosphere, in space, and underwater.
- 1964 Wednesday: U.S. aircraft bombed the crap out of North Vietnam after their gunboats attacked U.S. destroyers in the Gulf of Tonkin. However, U.S. Navy pilot Everett Alvarez Jr. became the first American flier shot down by the North Vietnamese; they held him prisoner until February 1973.
- 1966 Friday: During a civil rights march in Chicago, Illinois, the outraged citizens stone Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., and his followers. Meanwhile, in New York City, groundbreaking for the original World Trade Center commences.
- 1967 Saturday: The U.S. space probe Mariner 7 flew by Mars, sending back photographs and scientific data.
- 1969 Tuesday: The U.S. Space Probe Mariner 7 flew by Mars, sending back photographs and scientific data.
- 1972 Saturday: Ugandan thug President General Idi Amin expels 80,000 Asians from his country. Meanwhile, the Moody Blues[iii] release the song, “Nights in White Satin.”
- 1974 Monday: President Richard M. Nixon admits he withheld valuable information regarding the break-in at the Watergate Hotel from the Congressional committee considering these violations. The White House released transcripts of subpoenaed tape recordings showing that President Nixon and his chief of staff, H.R. Haldeman, had discussed a plan in June 1972 to use the CIA to thwart the FBI’s Watergate investigation; revelation of the tap[e sparked Nixon’s inevitable resignation from office.
- 1981 Wednesday: The federal government began firing air traffic controllers who had gone out on strike and when ordered to return, failed to show up.
- 1986 Tuesday: The U.S. Senate votes in favor of SDI, the “Star Wars” initiative.
- 1989 Saturday: In Honduras, five Central American presidents began meeting to discuss the timetable for the dismantling of the Nicaraguan Contra bases.
- 1991 Monday: Iraq admitted to misleading U.N. inspectors about secret biological weapons. Meanwhile, Democratic congressional leaders launched a formal investigation to find out if the Ronald Reagan-George H. W. Bush campaign somehow found a way to stall the release of American hostages held by the Iranians until AFTER the 1980 Presidential Election. What a load of bullshit but this is how the Democrats conduct business in the modern era.
- 1992 Wednesday: The four cops involved in the beating of Los Angeles motorist, Rodney King, find themselves indicted on the charge that they violated the man’s civil rights. Meanwhile, famed session drummer Jeff Porcaro, who played with Steely Dan[iv] and Toto[v] among others died from a mishap at his home in West Hills, California, when he overused insecticide and caused himself to die along with the bugs; he was only 38.
- 1996 Monday: The Dallas Cowboys play the Kansas City Chiefs in Monterey, Mexico. Why the NFL wastes its time playing games in cartel-ridden Mexico is beyond any of us.
- 1997 Tuesday: Ramzi Yousef goes on trial in New York City on charges that he masterminded the World Trade Center bombing.
- 2002 Monday: The United States closed its consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. The American government did this after Pakistani authorities removed large concrete blocks from in front of the building and allowed the resumption of normal traffic on the road directly in front of the facility. In doing this, the Pakistanis attempted to make a point that in case of terrorist attack, the U.S. was on its own. Screw these bastards. Elsewhere, the coral-encrusted gun turret of the Civil War ironclad USS Monitor was raised from the floor of the Atlantic, nearly 140 years after the historic warship sank during a tremendous storm.
- 2008 Tuesday: The state of Texas executed Jose Medellin, a Mexican-born condemned killer, via lethal injection for his part in the gang rape and murder of two teenage girls, Elizabeth Pena, and Jennifer Ertman, in 1993. Liberals claim that illegal aliens do not commit crime, yet this POS murdered two American girls after participating in a heinous gang rape with some of his banger buddies. #Buildthewallanddeportthemall!
- 2010 Thursday: Somali pirates seize a Syrian freighter with 24 crewmembers in the Gulf of Aden.
- 2011 Friday: NASA announced that its Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter had captured photographic evidence of possible liquid water on Mars during warm seasons. Elsewhere, Standard & Poor’s Financial Services lowered the United States’ AAA credit rating by one notch to AA-plus.
- 2013 Monday: Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos purchases “The Washington Post,” a privately-owned newspaper, which the ultra-leftist liberal socialist transforms into his personal mouthpiece for attacking his enemies. In our view, NO billionaire entrepreneur should ever be able to purchase a media outlet to then use as his personal attack dog on his enemies. Meanwhile, Samantha Power becomes the 28th U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
- 2014 Tuesday: Over 1.2 billion security credentials have been stolen in a Russian-led hacking ring; data was stolen from over 420,000 websites, but the websites and victim names have not yet been disclosed. Meanwhile, Russia counters sanctions by the U.S. and the European Union by banning all imports of dairy, fish, meat, fruit, and vegetables; Russia prohibited Ukrainian flights from its air space, as well. Finally, in a move that shocked many, President Barack Hussein Obama signed the Iron Dome Bill providing $225 million so the Israelis could build their iron dome to deflect missiles coming from all directions.
- 2015 Wednesday: While investigating a Superfund site, the Environmental Protection Agency causes a major environmental disaster by releasing MILLIONS of gallons of heavy metal-tainted water into Colorado’s Animas River causing untold billions of dollars of damage.
- 2016 Friday: In Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, the XXXI Summer Olympics Games opens at the Maracanã Stadium. These are the first Olympic games held south of the Equator.
- 2017 Saturday: The U.N. Security Council votes to impose additional sanctions on Kim Jong Un and North Korea for the communist thug continuing to fire off missiles and for making threats. We need to nuke HIM.
- 2018 Sunday: On the island of Lombok in Indonesia, a 6.9-magnitude earthquake slams the region killing at least 460 and displacing another 350,000 people.
- 2019 Monday: New Delhi, India, announces that due to security concerns with neighboring Pakistan, it’s going to revoke Article 370 that will strip Indian-controlled Kashmir’s status as a state and making it a union territory. The Islamists in Pakistan have been trying to subvert Kashmir for many years with the Indians having to kick their butts from time-to-time in order to maintain law and order. Meanwhile, due to increasing anti-government and anti-Beijing protests in Hong Kong, the local government does what it can to clamp down on the protests and cancels at least 200 flights in and out of the former British territory. Elsewhere, Toni Morrison, first African American woman to win a Nobel Prize (2010) dies at age 88. Finally, the European Union’s Copernicus Program- an Earth-observation satellite confirms (drum roll please!) that July 2019 was the hottest month on record. Hmmm…
- 2020 Wednesday: Lebanese authorities inform the world that the BLAST that devastated their main port in Beirut occurred because of tons of ammonium nitrate stored on site for more than six years. Ammonium nitrate is, of course, one of the main components of explosives so for now, it appears NOT to have been a ‘terrorist event’ although we sure as hell believe that it was. At least 150 people died, more than 3,500 injured, scores of others are missing, and the nation is in turmoil. The government put several of the port authorities for now under house arrest. Folks, it was a terrorist mishap or a Mossad strike before Iranians could launch massive terrorist attacks against Israel. This is what the AICPENDBLOG.COM believes. We shall see. Meanwhile, Democratic presidential nominee asks a black reporter when quizzed about doing ‘mental tests’ if he was tested for cocaine prior to going on the Yahoo news program. Uh, okay, Joe, why you have to racialize everything?
- 2020 Wednesday A: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- here are today’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 18,635,877 confirmed cases, UP by 190,090 cases, 702,903 confirmed deaths, UP by 11,163 deaths, and 11,206,326 confirmed recoveries, UP by 170,326 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 4,898,839 confirmed cases, UP by 48,725 new cases, 160,190 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,062 new deaths, and 2,411,277 confirmed recoveries, UP by 44,556 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them but alas, we know they won’t- corrupt MF-ers).
- 2020 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 524,722 confirmed cases, 9,703 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 2,591 confirmed cases, 27 confirmed deaths, and 1,354 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 59,379 confirmed cases, 1,619 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, Georgia: 201,713 confirmed number of cases, 3,984 confirmed number of deaths, but no mention of recoveries. Still, Governor Brian Kemp seems to be doing an excellent job, better that flipping nitwit in New York, Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo. Congrats!
- 2020 Wednesday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 27,201.52, UP 373.05 points (1.39%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,998.40, UP 57.23 points (0.52%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,327.77, UP 21.26 points (0.64%). The price of GOLD is $2,053.30 per troy oz., +4.00 (+0.20%) while the price of SILVER is $27.12 per troy ounce, +0.225 (+0.84%). The price of PLATINUM is $995.00 per troy oz, +5.90 (+0.60%) while the price of COPPER is $2.92 per pound, +0.0015 (+0.05%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $42.33 per barrel, +0.14 (+0.33%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.94 Chi-Com yuan.
- 2020 Wednesday D: New York City Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio orders the establishment of “Checkpoint Charlies” at all major entryways into the crumbling city. He wants armies of contact tracers and public health employees to ensure that all visitors remain under quarantine for two weeks lest they pay massive fines and spend time in the emptied jails. Meanwhile, Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo says he will buy drinks for all the wealthy people who have fled both the city and the state ‘if they’d just come back.’ NO one is going to return, governor, no one. You reap what you sow, you worthless POS!
- 2021 Thursday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 201,638,934 confirmed cases, +698,877, 4,279,345 confirmed deaths, +10,269 and 181,417,142 confirmed recoveries, +465,517. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 36,298,087 confirmed cases, UP 117,288 from yesterday’s reporting, 631,860 confirmed deaths, UP 604, [vi] and 29,814,788 confirmed recoveries, UP 27,472. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vii]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 313,418 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 90,660 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,017,658 confirmed cases, 64,693 confirmed deaths, and 2,114,004 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,724,131 confirmed cases, 39,403 confirmed deaths, and 2,300,097 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 44,617 confirmed cases, 538 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 488,401 confirmed cases, 6,201 confirmed deaths, and 231,493 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Colorado: they have 580,610 confirmed cases, 7,240 confirmed deaths, and 514,184 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Thursday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 890,201 confirmed cases, 6,509 confirmed deaths, and 857,247 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Yemen, [ix] 170th country on the list: 7,104 cases of the virus, 1,383 confirmed deaths and 4,271 confirmed recoveries. [x]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,064.25, UP 271.58 points (+0.78%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,895.12, UP 114.58 points (+0.78%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,429.10, UP +26.44 points (+0.60%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $68.98 per barrel, -0.12 (-0.17%). The price of GOLD is $1,803.60 per troy oz., -5.20 (-0.29%) while the price of SILVER is $25.15 per troy ounce, -0.15 (-0.58%). The price of PLATINUM is $992.90 per troy oz, -12.70 (-1.26%) while the price of COPPER is $4.34 per pound, 0.00 (-0.10%). [xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,646.69 per troy oz, -2.77 (-0.09%). [xii] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $780,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,587.75 per USD/T, +19.50 (+0.76%). [xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.95. In Lesotho Loti, one greenback equals 14.52 and in Liberian Dollar, a buck equal 170.80 and in Libyan Dinar, one dollar equals 4.50 of theirs. [xiv]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.387 per gallon, $3.029 in Florida, $4.096 in Hawaii, and $3.867 in Washington state. [xv] Let’s look at one other location- Michigan: $3.308. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Bulgaria: $4.951 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,606,945,078,215 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Australia, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is All Others with $215 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Here’s the ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris’ daily ticker: Border czar for 135 days and 41 days since her one and only visit to the southern border. Next, One America News shared the latest figures on the illegal alien tidal wave overwhelming the country today. Here we go: (1) Cost this day alone: $525,088,928. Next, (2) here is the cost for caring for all these illegal aliens this year: $237,236,409,184. Next, (3) Here is the estimate of the numbers of illegals who have poured across the U.S.-Mexico border just this year: 2,431,494. Fourth and final, here is the CONSERVATIVE estimate of illegal aliens roaming the U.S.: 36,431,492. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). Note- the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day predicted as far back as 2009 when our original blogsite got underway that the numbers back then were between 35-50 million illegal aliens. Now, we believe that number to be closer to 75-100 million. A person cannot walk into a hardware store, go into a liquor store, dine at an outdoor restaurant without illegals running up and begging for food. This must stop and it’s going to stop extremely soon…
- 2021 Thursday G: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– a new day, new crap: Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci is at it again- he says, ‘the U.S. is likely to face new COVID-19 variants (now, we’re talking about the Lambda variant, they mentioned it last Monday and then dropped it like a hot potato as it was too soon) unless community spread doesn’t come under control.’ Meanwhile, there is increased talk about Chi-Vi vaccine passports for increased workers and for one to go about normal life. Some say it’s the “U.S. version of the Chi-Coms’ social media scores.” Speaking of which, the U.S. Department of Defense says it’s going to mandate Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines for ALL active-duty personnel. No flipping wonder that we have forty new ‘COVID-19 billionaires.’ Moderna (or maybe Pfizer) is recommending a THIRD SHOT to the two-shot regimen meaning we will have another 40 new COVID-19 billionaires by the end of the year bringing the number to between 80-100. Question: how many members of Congress will become ‘COVID-19 billionaires? Just saying).
- 2021 Thursday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– Florida has now seen a major spike in pediatric COVID-19 cases just as school is going to start. How convenient. We believe it’s because all of the illegal aliens that are being redistributed across the United States but especially into RED locations. Having mentioned the Lambda variant of COVID-19 in the previous posting, it would appear that the reason for its ‘return’ is that the Bidenistas have gotten as much mileage out of the Delta variant as they possibly can. In other Chi-Com virus news, Rep. Michael McCaul, R-TX, 10th CD, told Newsmax that ‘COVID-19 was a sinister genetic manipulation by the communist Chinese.’ Elsewhere, CNN reports that ‘U.S. intel possesses genetic data with which to study the origins of the Wuhan Bat Flu.’ Excellent.
- 2021 Thursday I: Joe Biden News I– Joe Biden- thinking he’s really hanging in with the in-crowd (like he did when he played that Latin music soundbite before a crowd of Latinos) trolled “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, R-FL, in their ongoing war of words over COVID-19 said, “Governor Who?” Look, Joe, you need to be careful because all Governor DeSantis had to do was to say that ‘at least, I won MY election unlike YOU whole stole yours.’ Of course, Joe being the feeble old fool that he is does not think past step one.
- 2021 Thursday J: Joe Biden Regime News I– The Biden regime has approved a $750 million arms sale to Taiwan. (Note: one year later, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi would just be concluding an overseas ‘visit’ to Taiwan that has the Chi-Coms all stirred up and preparing to go to war. What the hell?)
- 2021 Thursday K: Political News I– Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th CD, is going to visit the Iowa State Fair. Meanwhile, Senator Josh Hawley, R-MO, is pushing his “Love America Act” that will toss ‘Criminal (Critical) Race Theory’ onto the scrap heap of history by teaching America’s true history, its founding documents, and love for country instead of his left-wing crap the liberals are pushing. Next, a new GOP-led House bill looks to restore America’s national forests and end overregulation of forest seeks management.
- 2021 Thursday L: Political News II– To much Democrat horror, the state of Wisconsin has canceled 250,000 inactive or fraudulent voter registrations because election officials cannot find them- and Democrats are opposed to this. Meanwhile, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, heard testimonies today on malicious Chi-Com influence across the United States. Time to drive the Chi-Coms out of the country and back into their rat holes. Next, Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, told Newsmax that massive government spending is ‘bait and switch’ leading to higher inflation.
- 2021 Thursday M: Political News III– Today, we learned that ‘Mr. Save-the-Planet,’ aka the ‘Climate Czar’ John F. Kerry and his family have embarked on sixteen private jet forays. What about saving the planet, Mr. Climate Czar? Oh, that’s right, you aren’t one of the ‘little people.’ Elsewhere, Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch says the recent spate of emails about the murder of Ashli Babbitt only raises more questions about WHY the concealed cop shot and killed her and WHO exactly he was. Speaking of her death, as the FBI continues arresting more patriotic Americans for their participation in the January 6, 2021, protests, the ones the left have labeled as worse than Pearl Harbor, the War of 1812, and September 11, 2001, combined together, violent crime rates continue going up around the country. WTF?
- 2021 Thursday N: Political News IV– As the Biden regime continues crushing everything in its path, ultrawealthy Americans are moving abroad and renouncing their U.S. citizenship. Who can blame them? We might be seeking asylum in Hungary soon. Meanwhile, civil rights ‘leaders’ announce they are going to lead voting rights marches beginning on August 28. Oh, whoopie. Moving on, the Democrats are pushing for a vote on their ‘elections reform bill’ before they leave Washington, D.C., on August recess. In other Democrat news, Act Blue the Democrat-funding site has dumped New York reprobate Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo’s funding page. Sucks to be you, Andrew. Finally, U.S. Senate candidate from Missouri, Mark McCloskey, says that Rep. Cori “The Bitch” Bush, DS-MO 1st CD, wants to turn St. Louis into a ‘criminals’ paradise.’
- 2021 Thursday O: Miscellaneous News I– Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates said he made ‘a mistake’ hanging with Jeffrey Epstein. Elsewhere, 80-year-old Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts won’t be joining them on their upcoming U.S. tour after having had to undergo a medical procedure.
- 2021 Thursday P: Business News– Property Owners and real estate companies are joining forces to fight back against the oppressive, Chi-Com-style takeover of rental properties via the bogus ‘evictions moratorium’ imposed by of all things, the Centers for Disease Control. Even the courts have declared this to be crap and yet the Democrats act as though the people have no choice in the matter. We are frigging Americans; we will not bow down to tyrants.
- 2021 Thursday Q: Milestones and Personal Interest Stories– AFL-CIO leader Richard Trumka died at age 72. Had this overweight leftist thug come to agreement with the ‘jobs president,’ President Donald J. Trump, it’s possible America would see full employment and all illegal aliens would be deported back to whence they came. He could not leave his Democrat cronies behind and thus he sold his country out.
- 2021 Thursday R: Sports News I– President Donald J. Trump rips the U.S. women’s soccer team by saying ‘if you’re woke, you lose.’ Carl Lewis, Olympic great, ripped the men’s relay team as an ‘embarrassment.’
- 2021 Thursday S: We continue learning more about how U.S. banks many of whom have deep ties to the Chi-Coms are buying up entire housing tracts, neighborhoods, and other commercial properties and are going to transform them into rentals because rents are going up by 5.3-percent and are expected to go higher. We first warned about the Chi-Coms becoming Americans’ de facto landlords through buying up as much U.S. property as possible via straw purchasers, i.e., the BIG BANKS, so they can rule our country via controlling everything average Americans need. This is WAR. Plain and simple, the time is NOW to nuke them and put Donald J. Trump back into the White House.
- 2022 Friday: This past Tuesday, numerous politicians who went against President Trump found themselves on the chopping block. As long as the Democrats could squeeze propaganda points out of them, they were A-Okay whereas once they no longer had any value, out the door they went. Look at the sackless putz, Rep. Peter Meijer, RINO-MI 3rd CD, he stuck it to Trump, thought he was BIG SHIT, but then, the Dems dump loads of money atop his pro-Trump opponent John Gibbs, believing him to be easier to defeat than their hired hack. Ah, well, we suspect Gibbs will trounce the Democrat as will loads of other pro-Trump Republicans. The two RINOs in Washington would have gone down were it not for that state’s crazy election system. (Note- many of us plan to register as Democrats so as to inflate their numbers and then vote against them- from the inside. Going to be great).
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0913 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Carpet of Verbenas.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album by the Beach Boys was a nifty repackaging of the band’s singles, A- and B- sides all in one convenient place: “The Original U.S. Singles: The Capitol Years 1962-1965” (June 10, 2008). What you have here is golden: 66 of the best fun in the sun, beach bum, surfing, hotrod, and screeching motorbike tunes the likes of which have not been heard before or since. We hope you will seek this album out and that you will add it to your growing collection of AICPENDBLOG.COM-recommended music- we think you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-05-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,450. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Lavender-Blue Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, The Guess Who, Greg Leskiw, Jeff Porcaro, Steely Dan, Toto, The Dave Clark Five, Pat Smear, Foo Fighters, Rick Huxley, Willie Weeks, The Rolling Stones, Charlie Watts, Eddie “Fingers” Ojeda, Twisted Sister, President Richard M. Nixon, U.S. Attorney General Richard Kleindienst, Rep. Michael McCaul, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Senator Josh Hawley, Senator Marco Rubio, Senator Rand Paul, Mark McCloskey, President Donald J. Trump, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Criminal (Critical) Race Theory, Rep. Cori “The Bitch” Bush, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Bill Gates, Jeffrey Epstein, Richard Trumka, AFL-CIO, Chi-Vi- the, COVID-19, Wuhan Yellow Fever, Xi Jinping Bat Flu- the, Kung Flu- the, China Virus Crisis, Pfizer, Moderna, Bat Flu Vaccines, Delta Variant, Lambda Variant, Chi-Vi Vaccine Passports, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Chi-Coms- the, Taiwan, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Covid-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Business News, Miscellaneous News I, Milestones And Personal Interest Stories, Sports News I, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Georgia COVID-19 Cases, Colorado COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Yemeni COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Lesotho Loti, Liberian Dollar, Libyan Dinar, Michigan Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Bulgarian Petrol Price, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, Cleveland Indians, Detroit Tigers, Manager Joe Gordon, Manager Jimmy Dykes, National Football League, NFL- The, Dallas Cowboys, Kansas City Chiefs, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Mike Love, David Marks, Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto,
[i] We look forward to doing the music of one of the great British invasion bands, the Dave Clark Five, at some point in the next 2-3 years. Stick around for the day we do- you will be glad you did.
[ii] On Wednesday, 14-June-2017, we began presenting the music of the Guess Who and of its individual members- including Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Randy Bachman, Burton Cummings, and Bravebelt. The entire discography ran from the above date through Sunday, 01-October-2017. We hope you will check them out.
[iii] We promoted the music of the Moody Blues and of the band’s members beginning on Monday, 23-October-2017 through Sunday, 11-February-2018. We definitely hope you will check them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iv] We look forward to doing the music of Steely Dan at some point within the next 10-15 years. Please stay with us.
[v] When we do the music of Steely Dan, we most assuredly will do the music of Toto, too.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] The day before, Central African Republic was in the 168th place so today, we are jumping to the 170th as CAR is in the 169th. Seems like countries at this level are all vying to outdo one another. LOL
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.