Moses Scharbug III
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
Business Office of the AICP-END Blog
JUST THE FACTS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, JANUARY 05, 2020 BY HONORARY “CHEF” MOSES SCHARBUG III
“Just the Facts: The Top Five- and Lesser Four- 2020 Democratic hopefuls are going to be dogged by self-funders Mike Bloomberg, John Delaney, and the probable interventions of both Hillary and Michelle for the floor fight of the century ” by Honorary Chef Moses Scharbug III
WINTER SESSION 2020
BLOG POST #3,353 AT THE AICP-END
305 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Here are my predictions for 2020 (after we look at the current crop of candidates)…
Oildale, CA 93308, 01-05-2020 Sunday: Yesterday, the readers and I were strolling through the 2020 Democratic candidates graveyard, lamenting the loss of so many ‘top-notch’ potential candidates undergoing the ‘distillation process’ until the final bit of refined pot liquor, the ‘ultimate candidate’ appears. There are many whom we know, there are some whom we have forgotten, and there are a few others who matter not at all but most of them are going to float in the Democratic septic tank once the smoke clears and the distillation is complete.
Okay, yesterday, we were taking a trip down memory lane and looking at the ones who have abandoned the race. We concluded with the No. 5 drop-out, the “highly popular” (yeah, right) Kirsten Gillibrand so let’s move onto No. 6. Ready? Let’s go:
- New York City Mayor Bill Di Blasio: yeah, we know he spells it ‘De Blasio’ but we so disrespect this charlatan that we disrespect him by spelling it differently. This loser, when he announced said ‘he was the one who was going to take it to Trump’ and began calling him, ‘Con Don,’ either meaning Trump is either dishonest or is going to be doing time in prison or possibly both. The rotten mayor entered the fight on May 16, 2019 and thankfully left it on Friday, September 20, 2019.
- Congressman Tim Ryan: not such a bad guy but someone who- in this hyper-partisan and loony tunes world- had no chance whatsoever at winning the nomination. Ever. He threw his hat into the running on Thursday, April 04, 2019 and left it on Thursday, October 24, 2019. When he left, he seemed baffled as to why he could not gain any traction, only appearing in ONE debate. Congressman, you were not crazy enough. Be grateful.
- Robert Francis “Beto-Bozo” O’Rourke: he of the infamous “Beto and the Hand Jive,” the lone candidate with a perspiration problem that caused onlookers to gag. This bum never stood a snowball’s chance in hell of winning the nomination and when he promised the viewers in his final debate performance that “Hell yeah, I am going to take your guns” he cemented his demise. Even his fellow candidates looked at him like he was insane. He jumped into the race- claiming he ‘was born for this’ on Thursday, March 14, 2019 and thankfully abandoned the running on Friday, November 01, 2019. Praise the Lord!
- Miramar, Florida, Mayor Wayne Messam: this guy must have thought if he ran for president, maybe he could benefit his probable future campaign for statewide office. I suspect after this he will be lucky to hold onto his mayoral seat. Anyhow, Mayor Messam entered on March 28, 2019 and left it on Thursday, November 21, 2019. Farewell.
- Congressman Joe Sestak, Pennsylvania: TENTH Democrat to leave the race. Question: did YOU know he was in the running? Nope, no one did. He entered the race on June 22, 2019 and departed it on December 01, 2019.
- Montana Governor Stephen Clark Bullock: ELEVENTH Democrat to bolt the race. Sadly for America, he seemed like someone that IF he won the White House, we did not have to fear him. Well, I did not even know he left the race until Thursday. He entered the fight on May 14, 2019 and left it on December 02, 2019. Did YOU know?
- Sen. Kamala Harris: TWELFTH Democrat to leave the race. She entered with as much fanfare as ‘Commie Bernie’ and left with a confused whimper.
Look, the people of California are not proud of Sen. Harris and it is our hope that we will be able to send her floosy butt back to Oakland or wherever the hell she comes from when she comes up for her first re-election.
Ah, well, she entered the race on the 90th anniversary of the birth of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., doing so on the set of Good Morning America and left it on Tuesday, December 03, 2019. Good riddance, you phony b***h.
- Mayor Julian “My Claim to Fame is that I’m a Latino” Castro: once this putz attacked former Vice President Joe Biden in, I think, the third debate and doing it in a very ugly way by questioning his memory skills (which do necessitate questioning) and using- gasp of gasps- ageism- his fortunes went straight down the crapper and out to sea.
Still, he hung around hoping that he might somehow be able to be the vice president but sadly, he won’t get anything other than perhaps, an ambassadorship to Cuba in a Democratic administration. Protect your ears, Julian. Ah, well, he entered the running on January 12, 2019 and left the game on Thursday, January 02, 2020.
Let’s see who else remains in the race (besides the Big Five of Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden, Warren, and Yang as well as the Lesser Four- Booker, Klobuchar, Steyer, and Bloomberg):
- Marianne Williamson: closing up shop, she’s on the way out NOW. She entered on January 28, 2019 and told the world in her first and only debate appearance that she would ‘conquer Trump with Love.’ She KNEW he was watching. .
- John Delaney: intelligent, sane, and could be a good president but untelegenic and possesses NO chance whatsoever, sort of like a Democratic version of Rick Santorum. Delaney bears distinction as the FIRST Democrat to enter the race, doing so on- get this- July 28, 2017. Thinking in first in should earn him something, he might as well go now.
- Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard: sane but labeled a ‘Russian agent’- by her own party, no less. She entered on January 11, 2019.
- Michael Bennett: entered on Thursday, May 02, 2019. Like Delaney, he is going DOWN. Surely, he must know it.
- Former Gov. Deval Patrick: entered the running- with Barack Obama’s blessings- on November 01, 2019. He is flopping out already.
Okay, here are my predictions: Williamson will go next, then Bennett will be out soon, followed by Patrick. Then, I think Steyer will go, not because he lacks the funds but because NO one wants him, followed by the pathetic Booker. I think Klobuchar will go after them. Biden will remain for quite a while, not because he is viable but because the sane Democrats will continue clinging to him.
Unfortunately for Sanders, Warren, and Mayor Pete, the presence of Bloomberg, as well as that of Delaney, will cause them problems for the foreseeable future because they are self-funders. Yang has money, too, (as well as the blessings of Beijing) and will remain in the running.
The question is this: WHEN will Hillary Clinton and/or Michelle Obama enter the race, ostensibly to SAVE THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY? To hell with primaries, they could enter the convention and conduct a floor fight. Imagine the ratings!
I will return later in the year (at least I hope I will but none of us ever knows God’s plan) and will see you then. Keep your lamps trimmed and burning, people.
Moses Scharbug III
Moses Scharbug III
Assistant Editor of the Elemental News of the Day
I spent my life as a university professor and then as an administrator at one of California’s State Universities in the Southland back in the 1970’s through the 1990s. I’ve been retired for the past 24 years and have been the assistant editor of the END since its first incarnation at Choseit.com back in 2009. A citizen of both the United States and now of my adopted homeland, Israel, my wife and I look forward to retiring in Tel Aviv most likely in 2021.
Moses Scharbug III writes from Oildale, California.
Moses Scharbug III is a proud member of the Republican Party.
Contact me at mosesscharbugiii305A@gmail.com
MOSES SCHARBUG III
END COMMENTARY 01-05-2020
COPYRIGHT © 2020 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,188
01-05-2020 Sunday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXL: “The Top Five- and Lesser Four- 2020 Democratic hopefuls are going to be dogged by self-funders Mike Bloomberg, John Delaney, and the probable interventions of both Hillary and Michelle for the floor fight of the century ” by Honorary Chef Moses Scharbug III.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-02-2020, all rights reserved.
Scharbug, Moses. “The Top Five- and Lesser Four- 2020 Democratic hopefuls are going to be dogged by self-funders Mike Bloomberg, John Delaney, and the probable interventions of both Hillary and Michelle for the floor fight of the century.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXL
FOR FURTHER READING:
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR PATRONS AND BENEFACTORS FOR KEEPING OUR BLOGS UP-AND-RUNNING. WE APPRECIATE WHAT THEY DO AS SHOULD YOU. WE ALSO THANK GOOGLE FOR BEING THE GREAT ORGANIZATION THEY ARE…