TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 105
210. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2022:
THE VOICE OF FREEDOM FROM OCCUPIED LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA- CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elizabeth Dole; U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Thomas Corwin, George M. Humphrey, and Robert B. Andersen; Il Duce Benito Mussolini; “Help!” by the Beatles; Bob Dylan, the Byrds, the Grateful Dead featuring Jerry Garcia, Led Zeppelin, the Mamas & the Papas featuring Cass Elliott, Rush featuring Geddy Lee, R.E.O. Speedwagon featuring Neil Doughty, and Thin Lizzy featuring John Sykes:
- 1030 Thursday: The patron saint of Norway, King Olaf II, lost his life amid battle.
- 1099 Saturday: After 11 years and 139 days, the reign of the 159th Roman Catholic Pope Urban II ended. He first became pontiff on March 12, 1088.
- 1588 Friday: The English attacked the vaunted Spanish Armada in the Battle of Gravelines, resulting in a British victory. Not only did the British sink numerous ships, but they also scattered the rest into a major storm inflicting still more losses on the Spanish fleet.
- 1644 Friday: The reign of the 235th Roman Catholic Pope Urban VIII ends on this date. He first became pontiff on August 06, 1623. He would lead his global flock for slightly more than two decades, what a glorious journey it was.
- 1715 Monday: A major hurricane sinks 10 Spanish treasure-laden galleons off the coast of Florida.
- 1754 Monday: The first international boxing match occurred on this date. Englishman John Slack won the 25-minute bout when he knocked out Frenchman Jean Petit.
- 1773 Thursday: The citizens of Schoenbrunn, Ohio, built the first schoolhouse located west of the Allegheny Mountains on this date.
- 1786 Saturday: The Pittsburgh Gazette becomes the first newspaper west of the Alleghenies to hit publication. The owners of the paper later changed the name to “The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.”
- 1794 Tuesday: Future 20th U.S. Treasury Secretary Thomas Corwin is born. A future Whig and then a Republican, he would serve under Presidents Millard Fillmore and Franklin Pierce from July 23, 1850, to March 06, 1853.
- 1858 Thursday: A major treaty granting trade and inhabitation to Americans anywhere within their country, the representatives of Japan and the United States sign on this date.
- 1874 Wednesday: Major Walton Copton Winfield received a U.S. patent for his lawn tennis court on this date.
- 1883 Sunday: In Predappio, Italy, future Fascist dictator of Italy, Il Duce Benito Mussolini, is born.
- 1890 Tuesday: Artist Vincent Van Gogh, 37, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in Avers-sur-Oise, France.
- 1900 Sunday: An anarchist assassinates Italian King Humbert I on this date; his son, Victor Emanuel III succeeded him.
- 1914 Wednesday: The first transcontinental telephone service undergoes inauguration when two people hold a conversation between New York and San Francisco. Elsewhere, Massachusetts’ Cape Cod Canal, offering a shortcut across the base of the peninsula, officially opened to shipping traffic on this date.
- 1921 Friday: Adolf Hitler became the leader or ‘Fuhrer’ of the National Socialist German Workers Party on this date.
- 1936 Wednesday: In Salisbury, North Carolina, future 8th U.S. Transportation Secretary Elizabeth Dole is born. A future Republican, she would serve under President Ronald Reagan from February 07, 1983, to September 30, 1987. After that, she would become the 20th U.S. Secretary of Labor serving under President George H.W. Bush from January 25, 1989, to November 23, 1990. Following that, she would become U.S. Senator from North Carolina and in that capacity would serve from January 03, 2003, to January 03, 2009.
- 1940 Monday: John Sigmund of St. Louis completed a 292-mile swim down the Mississippi River on this date. The swim from St. Louis to Caruthersville, Missouri, took him 89 hours and 48 minutes.
- 1944 Saturday: During World War II, the Allied Air Forces bomb Nazi Germany for six straight hours, causing numerous deaths and horrendous damage.
- 1945 Sunday: After delivering the atomic bomb to U.S. Air Forces in the Pacific, the heavy cruiser USS Indianapolis is torpedoed by a Japanese submarine and sunk somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. It would be days before the U.S. Navy even though they were missing and over the course of their time in the water, struggling sailors would be attacked by ravenous sharks around the clock. What a nightmare.
- 1946 Monday: In Evansville, Indiana, future keyboardist Neil Doughty with the rock band, R.E.O. Speedwagon is born. He would perform with the band from 1967 onward.
- 1948 Thursday: Britain’s King George VI opened the Olympic Games in London.
- 1949 Friday: BBC Radio in Great Britain begins broadcasting.
- 1950 Saturday: Pee Wee Reese hits the 3,000th Dodgers home run. Meanwhile, Walt Disney’s adaptation of “Treasure Island” by Robert Louis Stevenson hit movie theaters on this date.
- 1953 Wednesday: In North York, Ontario, Canada, future member of Rush- Geddy Lee (bass- keyboards- vocals)- is born.
- 1957 Monday: The United Nations forms the International Atomic Energy Agency on this date. Meanwhile, heavyweight boxer Floyd Patterson scores a TKO in the 10th round over Tommy “Hurricane” Jackson to retain the NBA, NYSAC, and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles of the world. The win put Patterson’s record to 32-1. Finally, Jack Paar begins hosting the “Tonight” show on NBC.
- 1957 Monday A: The 55th U.S. Treasury Secretary George M. Humphrey left office on this date and his replacement, the 56th U.S. Treasury Secretary Robert B. Andersen assumes office. Humphrey- a Republican- served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from January 21, 1953, until today. As for Secretary Andersen, a Republican, too, he served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from today until January 20, 1961.
- 1958 Tuesday: President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act, creating NASA. This would put the United States on the path to becoming the first nation to land men on the Moon and to then return them safely to Earth.
- 1959 Wednesday: Future member of the Irish-Anglo-American hard rock band, Thin Lizzy[i], John Sykes (guitars 1982-1983), is born in Reading, Berkshire, UK, on this date.
- 1965 Friday: The Beatles[ii] movie, “Help!” premieres in London with Queen Elizabeth in attendance.
- 1966 Saturday: Near Woodstock, New York, folk singer Bob Dylan[iii] suffers major injuries in a motorcycle accident.
- 1967 Sunday: An accidental rocket launch aboard the supercarrier USS Forrestal in the Gulf of Tonkin resulted in a fire and explosions that killed 134 service personnel. Among the survivors was future Arizona senator John McCain, a U.S. Navy lieutenant-commander who narrowly escaped with his life.
- 1968 Monday: Due to the apartheid policies of South Africa, Gram Parsons refuses to accompany the Byrds[iv] on tour to that country leaving the band as a three-piece of Roger McGuinn, Chris Hillman, and Michael Clarke. Meanwhile, the 262nd Roman Catholic Pope Paul VI reaffirms the Roman Catholic Church’s stance against artificial methods of birth control.
- 1973 Sunday: $180,000 in Led Zeppelin[v] concert receipts disappear from the vault of the New York Hilton Hotel.
- 1974 Monday: In Mayfair, London, England, “Mama” Cass Elliott—formerly of the Mamas and the Papas[vi]—died from heart failure on this date and not from choking on a ham sandwich as Hollywood trash reporters widely publicized; she was 32 years old.
- 1975 Tuesday: President Gerald R. Ford becomes the first U.S. President to visit the Nazi death camp of Auschwitz located in Poland. Meanwhile, the Organization of American States (OAS) votes to lift sanctions against Cuba. The U.S. government welcomed the action and announced its intention to open serious discussions with the communist nation on normalization of relations between the two nations.
- 1980 Tuesday: A state funeral took place in Cairo for the deposed Shah of Iran, who had died two days earlier at age 60.
- 1981 Wednesday: Britain’s Prince Charles married Lady Diana Spencer at St. Paul’s Cathedral in London and divorced in 1996 after proof of Charles’ infidelity became known around the world. Elsewhere, at the Civic Center in Saginaw, Michigan, heavyweight boxer Earnie Shavers, aka the Black Destroyer, improves his pro record to 62-10-1 with a KO at the 1:35-minute mark of Round 2 in a scheduled 10-round bout over opponent, Harold Mims.
- 1983 Friday: Los Angeles Dodger Steve Garvey ends his streak of 1,207 consecutive games.
- 1987 Wednesday: Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream agrees on the new flavor of “Cherry-Garcia” with the Grateful Dead’s Jerry Garcia[vii].
- 1988 Friday: The last Playboy Club in the United States closes in Lansing, Michigan.
- 1993 Thursday: The Israeli Supreme Court acquitted retired Ohio autoworker John Demjanjuk of being Nazi death camp guard “Ivan the Terrible.” The court tossed his death sentence and set him free.
- 1994 Friday: Abortion opponent Paul Hill shot and killed Dr. John Bayard Britton and his bodyguard, James H. Barrett, outside the Ladies Center clinic in south Florida. Hill met his end at the hands of the executioner in September 2003.
- 1997 Tuesday: Forty years after mercury-contaminated food fish caused deaths and birth defects, Japan declared Minamata Bay free of the substance. Elsewhere, members of Congress from both parties embraced compromise legislation designed to balance the budget while cutting taxes. Meanwhile, at Madison Square Garden in New York City, heavyweight former champion Larry Holmes, aka the Easton Assassin, puts his pro-record to 66-6 with a 10-round, split decision win over his opponent, Maurice “Mo Bettah” Harris. The loss put up-and-coming Harris’ record to 9-9-2.
- 1998 Wednesday: The United Auto Workers union ended a 54-day strike against General Motors. The result of the strike is that GM lost $2.8 billion in revenue.
- 2004 Thursday: Incredibly fatuous Senator John F. Kerry, D-Massachusetts, accepted the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination at the party’s Boston convention with a military salute and the declaration, “I’m John Kerry and I’m reporting for duty.” It is good to note that he skated through a short-lived military career in the Brown Water Navy during the Vietnam War and then came home and became the biggest anti-war protester going so far as to throw the medals of someone else over the fence surrounding the White House.
- 2005 Friday: Astronomers announced the discovery of a planetary body larger than Pluto in orbit around the sun; the dwarf planet initially nicknamed Xena received the official designation Eris.
- 2006 Saturday: The U.S. command announced it was sending 3,700 troops to Baghdad to try to quell sectarian violence sweeping the Iraqi capital.
- 2008 Tuesday: The federal government indicted Alaska Senator Ted Stevens on seven felony counts of concealing more than a quarter million dollars in house renovations and gifts from a powerful oil contractor. However, after being railroaded out of office, a jury later found the long-time Republican guilty of lying on financial disclosure forms, but a judge subsequently dismissed the case saying prosecutors had withheld evidence.
- 2011 Friday: The U.S. House of Representatives votes to once again, increase the debt ceiling; however, the U.S. Senate rejects it outright.
- 2013 Monday: Signs of deteriorating economic security are suggested by an Associated Press survey stating that four out of five adults living in the United States struggle with joblessness, near-poverty, or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives. Meanwhile, in Cannes, France, the largest jewelry heist in recent memory takes place at the Carlton Intercontinental Hotel’s diamond show with thieves making off with 103 million Euros worth of precious gems and metals. Elsewhere, 44 people at least die and hundreds more are injured as ISIS carries out a wave of car bombings across the country. In Dera Ismal Khan, Pakistan, the Taliban conducts a prison break freeing at least 300 resolute jihadis who flee to the hills. ELIMINATE THEM!
- 2014 Tuesday: In Sierra Leone during the Ebola virus crisis, Dr. Sheik Umar Khan succumbs to the disease himself, the principal physician battling against it. Meanwhile, in Palestinian-controlled Gaza Strip, the authorities claim that 100 of their citizens were killed in Israeli airstrikes. IF Palestinians were killed, it’s because they were acting the fool- like usual. In the wake of this, France announces it will send 8-million euros in aid to the Gaza. Good for them, virtue-signaling is always good.
- 2015 Wednesday: In the Indian Ocean off the coast of France’s Reunion Island, searchers find debris from a Boeing 777, which officials believe to be from the missing Malaysia Air Lines Flight 370. The plane disappeared over a year ago.
- 2016 Friday: In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at the Democratic National Convention, Hillary Rodham Clinton becomes the first woman to accept the presidential nomination of a major political party. Needless to say, her fellow Democrats fall into a celebratory swoon and sex workers around the city see the numbers of their patrons spike. Virginia Senator Tim Kaine becomes her running mate. What a pair of losers.
- 2017 Saturday: U.S. and South Korean forces conducted joint live-fire exercises in response to North Korea’s second launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile; experts said the North Korean launch showed that a substantial portion of the United States was now within the range of Kim Jong Un’s arsenal of missiles.
- 2018 Sunday: Students in Dhaka, Bangladesh, launch protests around the nation demanding safer roadways. In a country as poor as this one, they are incapable of doing the necessary infrastructure work to make their nation safe.
- 2019 Monday: In the state of Para in Brazil, a gang war between two rival gangs explodes at the Altamira Prison what with 58 slain, including 16 beheaded among that horrifying number. Eventually, prison guards retake the prison but the violence is absolutely horrendous.
- 2020 Wednesday: In the Lone Star State, President Donald J. Trump signed some executive orders allowing for the building of pipelines and accompanying infrastructure. Meanwhile, the House Judiciary Committee grilled the CEOs of Google (a POS), Facebook, Apple, and Amazon.com over unfair practices when it comes to promoting all-things liberal and trashing all-things conservative. We can attest to Google destroying our two blogs all because Sundar Pichai is little more than a piece of frothy scum floating atop an exposed septic tank. Get them, Republicans, get this scum… Finally, speculation abounds as people continue pondering whether “Pro-China Joe” Biden will choose Sen. Kamala Harris (please, take her, get her the hell out of California), former National Security Advisor Susan Rice, or California Rep. Karen Bass. We shall see. Our money’s on Elizabeth Warren, a ‘true woman of color’ (LOL!).
- 2020 Wednesday A: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- here are today’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 16,845,602 confirmed cases, UP by 240,535 cases, 662,577 confirmed deaths, UP by 5,240 deaths, and 9,836,182 confirmed recoveries, UP by 191,795 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 4,491,773 confirmed cases, UP by 65,492 new cases, 152,624 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,250 new deaths, and 2,204,332 confirmed recoveries, UP by 53,113 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them but alas, we know they won’t- corrupt MF-ers).
- 2020 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 475,503 confirmed cases, 8,715 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 1,865 confirmed cases, 26 confirmed deaths, and 1,215 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 54,205 confirmed cases, 1,548 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, New Jersey: 180,776 confirmed number of cases, 15,798 confirmed number of deaths, and like other Blue States, NO number of confirmed recoveries. What’s up, Governor “Slimy Phil” Murphy? Acting like your typical Blue State governor and concealing the truth? Nothing to say. Let gym owners out of jail.
- 2020 Wednesday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 26,539.57, UP 160.29 points (0.61%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,542.94, UP 140.85 points (1.35%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,258.44, UP 40.00 points (1.24%). The price of GOLD is $1,961.60 per troy oz., +8.20 (+0.42%) while the price of SILVER is $24.36 per troy ounce, +0.034 (+0.14%). The price of PLATINUM is $957.90 per troy oz, -0.60 (-0.06%) while the price of COPPER is $2.93 per pound, +0.0105 (+0.36%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $41.29 per barrel, +0.02 (+0.05%).
- 2021 Thursday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 197,305,802 confirmed cases, +654,055, 4,213,045 confirmed deaths, +10,234 and 178,488,441 confirmed recoveries, +408,477. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 35,577,109 confirmed cases, UP 109,172 from yesterday’s reporting, 628,468 confirmed deaths, UP 412, [viii] and 29,625,197 confirmed recoveries, UP 26,442. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ix]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 310,026 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 94,052 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,942,042 confirmed cases, 64,331 confirmed deaths, and 2,095,763 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,597,290 confirmed cases, 38,896 confirmed deaths, and 2,286,662 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 41,303 confirmed cases, 534 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 473,868 confirmed cases, 6,162 confirmed deaths, and 230,426 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Massachusetts: they have 718,849 confirmed cases, 18,079 confirmed deaths, and 698,529 confirmed recoveries. [x]
- 2021 Thursday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 869,063 confirmed cases, 6,466 confirmed deaths, and 847,076 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Equatorial Guinea, 163rd country on the list: 8,880 cases of the virus, 123 confirmed deaths and 8,637 confirmed recoveries. [xi]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,084.53, UP 153.60 points (+0.44%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,778.26, UP 15.68 points (+0.11%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,419.15, UP 18.51 points (+0.42%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $73.21 per barrel, -0.44 (-0.60%). The price of GOLD is $1,827.50 per troy oz., -3.70 (-0.20%) while the price of SILVER is $25.63 per troy ounce, -0.16 (-0.61%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,052.10 per troy oz, -15.70 (-1.42%) while the price of COPPER is $4.50 per pound, -0.02 (-0.53%). [xii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,656.18 per troy oz, +10.19 (+0.39%). [xiii] The price of RHODIUM is $18,400.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $752,500.00 per CNY/T, +32,500.00 (+4.52%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,595.50 per USD/T, +42.00 (+1.64%). [xiv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.88. In Guyana Dollar, one greenback equals 207.14 and in Haitian Gourde, a buck equals 94.16 and in Honduran Lempira, one dollar equals 23.68 of theirs. [xv]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.346 per gallon, $2.979 in Florida, $4.089 in Hawaii, and $3.842 in Washington state. [xvi] Let’s look at one other location- Indiana: $3.114. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Philippines: $4.590 per U.S. Gallon.[xvii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,579,970,824,046 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xviii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Israel, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Poland with $51 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 128 for the gibbering jackal of a ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, aka Willie Brown’s Mattress, aka the screeching jabberwocky of the rain forest, aka the howling midnight marsupial to be in charge of the southern border and to have done little to nothing about it. It’s also her 34th day since her one and only visit to the border and to have done nothing about it but wait- she released an 18-page report today. The report does nothing about re-igniting the border wall construction, it does nothing to stop the tidal wave of illegal aliens into the country, nor does it do anything about rounding up this human fecal matter and deporting it out of the country. No, it will TRY to address the same issues in the Northern Triangle that every administration since the late 1980s tried to address and ONLY- we repeat- ONLY President Donald J. Trump fixed. Get Trump back into the White House. NOW.
- 2021 Thursday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Here are the numbers for the illegal alien invasion as of today as presented by One America News, an extremely brave and informative network. First, here is the cost this day of caring for all these illegal aliens: $519,267,008. Second, here is the cost this year of caring for the illegal aliens in custody: $229,560,434,688. Third, here are the numbers of illegal alien invaders who have flooded into the United States just this year: 2,352,810. Fourth and final, here is the CONSERVATIVE estimate of illegal aliens currently residing in the U.S. sucking away at the teats of the American taxpayers: 36,352,808. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). Note- the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day has said since the blog’s first inception on July 29, 2009- twelve long years ago today- that the numbers of illegal aliens back then was around 35-50 million whereas now- we believe they are closer to 75-100 million illegals, people that need to be scooped up and deported ASAP. Newsmax reports that more countries are sending illegals to the United States. As if we didn’t have enough.
- : COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Today we learn that 12 members and/or staff of the Major League Baseball team the Washington Nationals have tested positive for the ‘VID, only one of whom was unvaccinated. And the health authorities claim that breakthrough cases are RARE. It sounds more likely to us that once one gets vaccinated for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu; one becomes much more susceptible to this Chi-Com shit than if they haven’t had the vaccine. Until we learn more, they can talk about VACCINE MANDATES all they want but folks, people are not going to continue taking this crap sitting down.
- 2021 Thursday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– The Centers for Disease Control Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said today that ‘COVID-19 vaccine passports could be the way forward.’ Back at ya, Rep. Daniel Perez, R-FL 116th congressional district, says that ‘choice, not mandates, a priority in combatting the Chi-Vi.’ Meanwhile, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi has instructed her personal ‘Pelosi Police—her form of the Joestapo- to arrest visitors and staff who refuse to wear masks on the House side of the Congress. Wow. Rep. Kat Cammack, R-FL 3rd congressional district, labeled Pelosi’s mask mandate ‘tyrannical.’ Amen.
- : Health and Medical Alerts– The Centers for Disease Control says that Americans should wear masks in 70-percent of America’s counties. Elsewhere, on Fox News Channel this evening with Judge Janine Pirro filling in for Sean Hannity, it was reported that TWO whistleblowers at Ft. Bliss in Texas were ordered by their higher-ups to cover up the horrendous numbers of COVID-19 infections running amok through the concentration camps holding the little illegal alien brats. The Joestapo gave orders NOT to share true numbers with the media even as healthcare workers and CBP officials and others providing care to the illegal alien invaders were taking the pandemic out of the holding pens and to their homes where they were infecting their families. Time to lay in minefields and other anti-personnel traps along the entire southern border. NOW. Build the wall, deport them all, and put the Bidenistas- including the head guy and his saggy-skinned wife- and their supporters into federal prisons.
- 2021 Thursday K: Joe Biden News I– Republican senators sent drooling Joe Biden a letter today demanding he not host POS Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, a known terrorist, at the White House. (Note- Joe most likely will). Speaking of slobbering Joe, a new poll says that his support has plummeted to 46-percent among voters and Rasmussen says that 59-percent of American voters blame the senile old fogey for rising inflation. (Note- we think old Joe is going to end up like Nicolae and Elena Ceausescu did following the collapse of communism in Eastern Europe).
- 2021 Thursday L: Joe Biden Regime News I– Following the assassination of Haitian President Jovenel Moise, the Federal Bureau of Investigation descended upon some businesses in Florida today seeking God knows what. Meanwhile, landlords across the country are suing the Biden regime over its extension of the highly unfair evictions moratorium rules regarding COVID-19. Stumbling old Joe asked Congress today to extend the dubious moratorium that is set to expire this week. Finally, Democrats are delirious today as first-time jobless claims last week fell to 400,000. Woo-oo!
- : Political News I– Well-known, racist Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, DS-RI, still won’t slam the ALL-WHITE restricted beach club of which he is a member, even when Black Lives Matter trash threaten him with violence. What is it about these frigging Democrats that they do all kinds of racist, bigoted stuff and most of the time there is no price they have to pay for their prejudice? If Whitehouse were a Republican, he would already be out of the U.S. Senate and on the way back to his, uh, private ALL-WHITE beach club to spend the remainder of his days.
- 2021 Thursday N: Political News II– Senator Kyrsten Sinema, DS-AZ, under assault by the likes of Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, aka AOC, and her fellow squad members, says she ‘won’t support the reconciliation bill being pushed by the loony tunes Democratic-Socialists.’ Amen! Speaking of left-wing lunatics, Senator Bernie Sanders former political PAC- Our Revolution- a communist far, far, far-left group- is rebranding into ‘Pragmatic Progressives’ because it’s clear the old warhorse from Vermont won’t be running for president again. What fun!
- 2021 Thursday O: Political News III– Washington, D.C. Police Department is going to hire 170 new law enforcement officers. Meanwhile, Rep. Fred Keller, R-PA 12th congressional district, told Newsmax today that Joe Biden’s actions don’t jibe with his words on ‘buying American.’ In other news, Trump supporters raised $7.5 million for the Arizona 2020 Election Audit. Speaking of Arizona, the third recount has been completed and the ballots will be heading back to their storage site. (Speaking of election integrity, Joe Biden’s DOJ is launching a task force to investigate threats against (Democratic) election officials). Next, conservatives want to see RINO hacks Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger booted from the Republican ranks. (Note- they’re Democrats- Leader McCarthy, send them packing!)
- 2021 Thursday P: Miscellaneous News I– Apparently an entity known as “Jetpack Man” is back buzzing Los Angeles International Airport, aka LAX. Seems like it might be time to shoot this bastard down before he causes a horrendous collision between airliners or with an airliner. Meanwhile, Rep. Scott Perry, R-PA 10th congressional district, is encouraging his fellow Americans NOT to buy NBA or other sports apparel manufactured by Chi-Com slave labor in Xinjiang Province where the concentration camps are.
- 2021 Thursday Q: Observation of the Day– Joe Biden is rapidly becoming to the U.S. what Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom is to California: a LOSER. Joe is unifying people of all political parties against him with wide open borders, constant insults and anger, and failed policies just as Governor Newsom has people from the far left to the far right uniting together to get him the f**k out of office. Instead of trying to do something to help the people he was elected to govern, neither Joe nor “Nazi” Newsom can get out of their own way. This is WHY both of them want to bring illegal aliens to every part of the state or country so they can spread COVID-19 and perhaps allow them to steal the recall election in the Golden State and the 2022 Mid-Term Elections. We think neither one can save himself and we cannot wait until Recall Election Day in September to boot Newsom out of office and into the nearest dumpster.
- 2022 Friday: This past Tuesday, President Donald J. Trump gave a barnburner of a speech in Washington, D.C. Unlike his rally appearances, this speech hammered away at the Biden regime and the Democrats point by stellar point by stellar point. IF I were the Dems- and their RINO sycophants- I would be afraid, deathly afraid. The second time around is going to be far different than the first was, and I would liken President Trump’s second time around as being close to British Prime Minister Winston Churchill. Churchill save the Brits from the Nazis, the Fascists, and the Imperial Japanese and their allies, whereas I believe President Trump will save us from the communist scum living amongst us and from the Chi-Coms, the Russians, and their lesser allies. Remarkable things are coming over the horizon, which is why this November, we must send the Democrats packing along with their scumbag RINO allies. Please, let me know what you think- Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0906 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Sky.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys released a jam-packed 3-CD set: “Sounds of Summer: The Very Best of the Beach Boys” on June 10, 2003. This set has approximately 80 tunes on it, big hits, not-so-big-hits, B-sides, unreleased, and archival tunes all lovingly compiled by Capitol Records with all sorts of additions with which to sweeten the pot- plus a DVD. IF you have not yet brought the music of fun-sun-surf-hot chicks, fast cars, motorcycles, and all the rest of the music that made our summers so much delicious fun back in the 1960s and 1970s and even beyond, this is the way in which new fans and old-timers like us to accomplish this necessary task. Seek it out, don’t fret the cost, and buy it now- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-29-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,739. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Vincent van Gogh, The Beatles, “Help!” by the Beatles, Cass Elliott, Neil Doughty, R.E.O. Speedwagon, The Mamas and the Papas, The Byrds, Bob Dylan, Thin Lizzy, John Sykes, Rush, Geddy Lee, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News / Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Health And Medical Alerts, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Miscellaneous News I, Observation of the Day, Iran, Iranian Hegemony, Ebrahim Raisi, Romania, Nicolae & Elena Ceausescu, Haiti, President Jovenel Moise, Xinjiang China Slave Labor Camps, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, North Korea, South Korea, United States- the, International Atomic Energy Agency, United Nations- the, President Millard Fillmore, President Franklin Pierce, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Gerald R. Ford, President Ronald Reagan, President George H.W. Bush, President Donald J. Trump, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, “Lyin’ Joe” Biden, Dr. Jill “Si Se Puede” Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, Drooling Joe Biden, Slobbering Joe Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, U.S. Labor Secretary Elizabeth Dole, U.S. Transportation Secretary Elizabeth Dole, U.S. Treasury Secretary Thomas Corwin, U.S. Treasury Secretary George M. Humphrey, U.S. Treasury Secretary Robert B. Andersen, Senator Bernie Sanders, Senator Elizabeth Dole, Senator Elizabeth Warren, Senator John F. Kerry, Senator Kamala Harris, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, Senator Ted Stevens, Senator Tim Kaine, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Pelosi Police- the (Capitol Hill Police Department), Rep. Adam “Kiss Ass” Kinzinger, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Rep. Daniel Perez, Rep. Fred Keller, Rep. Karen Bass, Rep. Kat Cammack, Rep. Liz Cheney, Susan Rice, Joestapo- the, Bidenistas- the, Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI- the, Black Lives Matter, Centers for Disease Control, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Governor Jay “Palooka” Inslee, Governor “Slimy Phil” Murphy, VACCINE MANDATES, MASK MANDATES, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Kung Flu- the, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Lab-engineered Pandemic, Election Year Viruses, Google, Sundar Pichai, Fox News Channel, Judge Janine Pirro, Sean Hannity, Arizona 2020 Election Audit, One America News, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Monkeypox, Monkeypox World Meter, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Massachusetts COVID-19 Cases, New Jersey COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Equatorial Guinea COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Guyana Dollar, Haitian Gourde, Honduran Lempira, Georgia Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Dominican Republic Petrol Price, Sri Lankan Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Urban II, Pope Urban VIII, Pope Paul VI, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, Washington Nationals, Professional Boxing, Floyd Patterson, Tommy “Hurricane” Jackson, Larry Holmes, Larry Holmes aka the Easton Assassin, Maurice “Mo Bettah” Harris, Earnie Shavers, Earnie Shavers aka the Black Destroyer, National Boxing Association, NBA-The (Boxing), NYSAC, New York State Athletic Commission, The Ring Magazine, Il Duce Benito Mussolini, National Socialist German Workers Party, Adolf Hitler, Nazi Party, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein,
[i] We look forward to promoting the music of Thin Lizzy when we promote the music of U2, sometime within the next 4-5 years. We hope you will be with us when we do.
[ii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. The album, “Help!” appeared on Tuesday, 15-November-2016. Please seek out this massive offering by visiting the blog posts between those dates. You will be glad you did.
[iii] Not sure as to when we will begin promoting the music of Bob Dylan but one day, we sure heck we do. Stay tuned.
[iv] We offered the music of the Byrds beginning on Monday, 16-January-2012 and concluded the presentation on Friday, 17-February-2012. Sadly, we were shortsighted at the time that we did not present the various members’ solo projects but one day, we hope to rectify that error.
[v] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[vi] At some point, we will do the music of the Mamas and the Papas the same time we do the music of Sonny & Cher. We hope you will continue awaiting that celebrated day.
[vii] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[viii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xviii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.