TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 82
POLITICS FROM A MOUNTAIN CHEF’S PERSPECTIVE
231. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2022:
National Aviation Day
President William “Bill” Jefferson Clinton; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices William Strong and Tom C. Clark; U.S. Secretary of State Jeremiah S. Black; French artist Gustave Caillebotte; “All You Need is Love” by the Beatles, Blossom Toes featuring Brian Godding, Canned Heat featuring Larry “The Mole” Taylor, the Climax Blues Band featuring George Newsome, Cream featuring Ginger Baker, Deep Purple featuring Ian Gillan, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass featuring Pat Senatore, H.P. Lovecraft featuring Charles Ethan Kenning, “My Sharona” by the Knack, and Queen featuring John Deacon:
- 14 Tuesday: Caesar Augustus, Rome’s first emperor, died at age 76 after a reign lasting four decades; his stepson, the demented Tiberius succeeded him.
- 1399 Monday: King Richard II of England surrenders to his cousin, Henry.
- 1458 Thursday: The reign of the 210th Roman Catholic Pope Pius II begins on this date. The Holy Father would guide his global flock from today until August 15, 1464.
- 1477 Sunday: Maximilian I, son of Holy Roman Emperor Frederick III weds Mary of Burgundy and acquires possessions in the Netherlands and France.
- 1561 Saturday: Mary Queen of Scots arrives in Leigh, Scotland, to assume the throne after 13 years of living in exile.
- 1587 Wednesday: Sigismund III becomes king of Poland.
- 1692 Tuesday: At Salem, Massachusetts, the authorities execute five women convicted of witchcraft charges.
- 1698 Tuesday: Russian Czar Peter the Great begins his reign.
- 1812 Wednesday: The USS Constitution defeated the British frigate HMS Guerriere off Nova Scotia during the War of 1812 earning the nickname, “Old Ironsides.”
- 1814 Friday: During the War of 1812, British forces landed at Benedict, Maryland, with the objective of capturing Washington, D.C., which they did and burnt to the ground.
- 1848 Saturday: The New York Herald reported the discovery of gold in California. Meanwhile, in Paris, France, future famed French Impressionist and Realist artist Gustave Caillebotte is born. His life would be short- he would die at age 45.
- 1856 Tuesday: Gail Borden received a patent for his process of condensing milk by vacuum.
- 1893 Saturday: In York, Pennsylvania, the 23rd U.S. Secretary of State Jeremiah S. Black died. The Democrat served under President James Buchanan from December 17, 1860, to March 05, 1861.
- 1895 Monday: The 40th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Strong, died on this date in Lake Minnewaska, NY. President Ulysses S. Grant nominated the Democrat-turned- Republican to fill the seat of Associate Justice Robert Grier. Strong served from February 18, 1870, to December 14, 1880.
- 1909 Thursday: The first car race upon which, the racing cars drove on a brick speedway took place at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The winner of the inaugural event was auto engineer Louis Schweitzer, who drove a Stoddard-Dayton touring car twice around the 2.5-mile track at an average speed of 57.4 mph.
- 1914 Wednesday: During World War I, the German High Seas Fleet begins the bombardment of the English coast. Meanwhile, in Belgium, German troops execute 150 Belgian citizens by firing squad.
- 1917 Sunday: For breaking New York City’s blue laws, police arrested team managers, John McGraw and Christy Mathewson with their crime being that their teams were playing baseball on a Sunday.
- 1919 Tuesday: Afghanistan declares its independence from Great Britain.
- 1921 Friday: Ty Cobb is the fourth to get 3,000 hits in the Majors.
- 1929 Monday: The radio program, “Amos and Andy,” starring Freeman Gosden and Charles Correll, made its debut on NBC Radio on this date.
- 1934 Sunday: A plebiscite in Germany approved the vesting of sole executive power in Adolf Hitler; the numbers in favor of Hitler were 95.7-percent.
- 1935 Monday: Future bassist with the famed Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, [i] Pat Senatore, is born in Newark, New Jersey, on this date.
- 1936 Wednesday: The first of a series of show trials orchestrated by Soviet leader Josef Stalin began in Moscow as sixteen defendants faced charges of conspiring against the government. The court convicted all of the poor bastards and then executed them.
- 1939 Saturday: Future expert drummer well known for playing in the British band, Cream[ii], the great Ginger Baker, was born in Lewisham, England on this date.
- 1940 Monday: The new Civil Aeronautics Administration awarded honorary license #1 to Orville Wright.
- 1942 Wednesday: During World War II, about 6,000 Canadian and British soldiers launched a disastrous raid against the Germans at Dieppe, France, suffering more than 50 percent casualties. Meanwhile, German troops under the command of General Friedrich Paulus begin the conquest of Stalingrad. Little did the general know that his slow-moving envelopment of the city on the Volga River- city named for Soviet dictator Josef Stalin- would end in disaster in early 1942.
- 1943 Thursday: Future psychedelic rock guitarist with the rock band, H.P. Lovecraft[iii]—Charles Ethan Kenning—is born in Chicago on this date.
- 1944 Saturday: As things begin to collapse for the Nazi occupiers in France, the German general in charge of the city cedes parts of it to the French Resistance.
- 1945 Sunday: Future vocalist with the British rock band, Deep Purple[iv], Ian Gillan, was born on this date in Chiswick, London, England, as was future guitarist with Blossom Toe[v]s, Brian Godding- he was born in Monmouth, Monmouthshire, UK.
- 1946 Monday: Future 42nd president of the United States—William “Bill” Jefferson Clinton—is born in the United States in Hope, Arkansas, on this date. He served from 1993-2001 and was a Democrat.
- 1947 Tuesday: Future drummer with the Climax Blues Band[vi], George Newsome, was born in England on this date.
- 1949 Friday: The 86th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Tom C. Clark assumed his position on the high court on this date. President Harry S. Truman nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of fellow Democrat Associate Justice Frank Murphy. Clark would serve from today until June 12, 1967.
- 1951 Sunday: The owner of the St. Louis Browns, Bill Veeck, sent in 3-foot-7 Eddie Gaedel to pinch-hit in a game against Detroit. In his only major league-at-bat, Gaedel walked on four pitches and then his coach replaced him at first base with a pinch runner. Elsewhere, future bassist/vocalist with the British rock band, Queen[vii]—John Deacon—is born on this date in the town of Oadby, England.
- 1960 Friday: A tribunal in Moscow convicted American U2 pilot Francis Gary Powers of espionage. Although sentenced to 10 years’ imprisonment, the Soviets returned Powers to the United States in 1962 as part of a prisoner exchange. Meanwhile, the Soviet Union launched two dogs within a satellite into Earth’s orbit.
- 1962 Sunday: Homero Blancas shot a 55 at the Premier Invitational Golf Tournament held in Longview, Texas. It was the lowest score in U.S. competitive golf history.
- 1964 Wednesday: The Beatles[viii] opened their first full-fledged U.S. tour as they performed at San Francisco’s Cow Palace.
- 1965 Thursday: The trial of Auschwitz camp guards and officers ends with six life sentences.
- 1967 Saturday: “All You Need is Love[ix]” by the Beatles goes #1. This was one of the great tunes of all time, one hopeful that love would conquer, and the world would be one. By 1969, the dream vanished.
- 1974 Monday: During an anti-American protest in Nicosia, Cyprus, a bullet fatally wounded U.S. Ambassador Rodger P. Davies while he was inside the embassy.
- 1976 Thursday: At the Republican National Convention in Kansas City, Missouri, President Gerald R. Ford wins the nomination.
- 1979 Sunday: “My Sharona” by the Knack[x] hits #1 and remains there for 42 days.
- 1980 Tuesday: Three-hundred-and-one people aboard a Saudi L-1011 died as the jetliner made a fiery emergency return to the Riyadh airport.
- 1981 Wednesday: Two U.S. Navy F-14 fighter aircraft shot down two Libyan SU-22s over the Gulf of Sidra.
- 1982 Thursday: Soviet Cosmonaut Svetlana Savitskaya became the second woman to launch into space.
- 1984 Sunday: At the Republican National Convention in Houston, Texas, the delegates nominated Ronald Reagan for a second term as president of the United States.
- 1987 Wednesday: A gun collector ran through Hungerford, England, sixty miles west of London, killing sixteen people, including his mother, before turning the gun on himself.
- 1990 Sunday: Leonard Bernstein conducted what turned out to be the last concert of his career at Tanglewood in Lenox, Mass., with the Boston Symphony Orchestra; the program ended with Beethoven’s Symphony No. 7.
- 1991 Monday: Soviet hardliners made the stunning announcement that they had removed President Mikhail S. Gorbachev from power; however, the coup attempt collapsed two days later.
- 1995 Saturday: Bruce Seldon, aka the Atlantic City Express, scores a TKO over Joe “The Boss” Hipp at the 1:47-minute mark of the 10th round of a scheduled 12-round championship bout to retain the WBA heavyweight boxing title of the world. With the victory, Seldon’s record went to 33-3 while the record of Hipp went to 30-4.
- 1998 Wednesday: The first piece of the 351-foot bronze statue of Christopher Columbus arrived at San Juan, Puerto Rico. Surely, the citizens of the U.S. territory now demand that the people tear down his statue because—according to bigots—he was a ‘racist.’
- 1999 Thursday: In Belgrade, thousands of Serbs attended a rally to demand the resignation of Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic. Elsewhere, Lorne Michaels received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on this date.
- 2003 Tuesday: A suicide truck bomb struck U.N. headquarters in Baghdad, killing twenty-two, including the top U.N. envoy, Sergio Vieira de Mello. A suicide bombing of a bus in Jerusalem killed twenty-two people.
- 2004 Thursday: Google Inc. stock began selling on the NASDAQ Stock Market. The initial price was set at $85 and ended the day at $100.34 with more than twenty-two million shares traded.
- 2008 Tuesday: Tropical Storm Fay rolled ashore in Florida short of hurricane strength but mysteriously gained speed as it headed over land. Elsewhere, heavily armed Muslim extremists in Afghanistan killed 10 French soldiers in a mountain ambush and then sent a squad of suicide bombers in a failed assault on a U.S. base near the Pakistani border.
- 2009 Wednesday: Army Lieutenant William Calley publicly apologizes for the massacre at My Lai during the Vietnam War.
- 2010 Thursday: The city of Jakarta, Indonesia, launches all-female train cars to cut down on sexual harassment.
- 2011 Friday: A team of divers discovers the wreck of a Swedish warship, possibly the Mars, the flagship of the fleet of King Erik XIV, which sank in the Baltic Sea in 1564.
- 2012 Sunday: In Talodi, Sudan, thirty-two people lose their lives in a plane mishap.
- 2013 Monday: Thanks to the passage in New Zealand of the Marriage Equality Bill in April of the same year, the first same-sex marriages begin taking place.
- 2014 Tuesday: Google announces it plans to release a new paid-subscription music service that will feature YouTube musical videos; the new system will be different from the one it already has.
- 2015 Wednesday: According to Brainy History, the U.S. Navy announces that it will allow women to undergo its intensive 6-month SEAL training; female candidates who pass the course will be able to serve on SEAL teams.
- 2016 Friday: U.S. Department of Justice under Attorney-General Loretta Lynch issues directives mandating the end of the federal government using private prisons for prisoners and illegal aliens. Meanwhile, Director of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson visits Louisiana promising aid for victims of the massive flood. Finally, candidate Donald Trump remarks that ‘unbelievably, he regrets some remarks.’
- 2017 Saturday: Following violent clashes between leftist mobs and White Supremacists in Charlottesville, Virginia, mourners honor Heather Heyer, a young woman killed when a car piloted by Nazi sympathizer James Alex Fields plowed through a crowd demanding Confederate States of America statues taken down. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump disbands an advisory council after some members quit over his misreported remarks concerning the Charlottesville incident.
- 2018 Sunday: In a New York Times article, the author claims that one of Jeffrey Epstein’s many accusers- in this case, Asia Argento- assaulted a 17-year-old minor. Say it ain’t so! Meanwhile, in an interview between President Donald J. Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and NBC’s Chuck Todd that ‘truth isn’t truth.’
- 2019 Monday: The U.S. special envoy to Afghanistan in charge of the peace talks- Zalmay Khalilzad- says that in the wake of a major suicide bombing ISIS conducted at a wedding in Kabul that left at least sixty-three people dead, and hundreds injured, the peace negotiations must speed up in order that the country does not implode before concluded. Elsewhere, candidate Bernie Sanders, seeking the 2020 Democratic Party’s presidential nomination unveils his criminal justice reform plan. It will end privatized prisons, cash bail, funding for more public defenders, and a stop to civil assets forfeiture. He also proposes a “Prisoner’s Bill of Rights.” You go, you damn commie, you go! Finally, famed lifelong bassist with the L.A.-based rock band, Canned Heat- Larry “The Mole” Taylor- died in Lake Balboa, California, at age 77 from terminal cancer.
- 2020 Wednesday: In Grand Prairie, Texas, a downed power line lights up a major plastics manufacturer’s plant. As the plastic burns, a cloud of toxic smoke roils upward as firefighters fight to put it out; authorities say the blaze could continue for days. Next, TV ratings for Monday’s first night of the Democratic Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, are down 28-percent and on the Big Three Networks, ratings are down an astounding 40-percent. Talk about a boring bitch-fest! There is a growing anger among Americans watching this snooze-fest that the Democrats WON’T mention the mob violence and massive uptick in violent crime around the country, violence for which, they bear sole responsibility.
- 2020 Wednesday A: Due to a spike in new Xi Jinping Bat Flu cases in just nine days, Notre Dame (150 new Wuhan Virus cases) announces the closure of its campus while the University of North Carolina, faced with 222 new cases, an upward tick of 17.2-percent, also announces it closure for the immediate future. In Europe, Spain reports 3,700 new cases of the Kung Flu after keeping their country on lockdown for three months. Seeing this number of new cases on the first day the country opened is astounding. So much for doing business with the Chi-Coms.
- 2020 Wednesday B: Economic news for today is great: Target reports profits are up by an astounding 80-percent while Apple becomes the first U.S. company to hit a market cap of $2 trillion. It took Apple 38 years to hit $1 trillion and then just 2 years to attain the astoundingly high number of $2 trillion. And people thought Tim Cook, Apple CEO, lacked what it took to continue the work of Steve Jobs.
- 2020 Wednesday C: Following U.S. tire manufacturer Goodyear Tires banning its employees from wearing MAGA hats, President Donald J. Trump sends out a Tweet urging people not to buy the company’s tires and other products. Goodyear backtracks really quick and tries to clarify what it said. It looks like employees can wear MAGA hats if they so choose. Speaking of the Trump administration, Chief of Staff Mark Meadows echoes statements made by Dr. Tony Fauci and other medical professionals that ‘if it’s okay to protest in the streets, it’s okay to vote in person.’ We wholeheartedly agree with this view. Finally, U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr reports more than 1,000 arrests in Operation Legend in which, the federal government partners with local law enforcement officers to take down violent scumbags. Meanwhile, the dragnet is on for Marquise Love, a BLM supporter who stoved in the head of a passing motorist whose only crime is that he tried to come to the aid of a tranny in Portland, Oregon, whom thugs were beating and robbing on Sunday night in the 80th straight night of violent protests and riots. Find this POS and beat his ass.
- 2020 Wednesday D: Here is the lineup of NOTABLE speakers at the Democratic Convention in Milwaukee, WI, albeit most of them virtual: (1) former first lady, senator, and secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton; (2) former President Barack Hussein Obama; (3) House Speaker Nancy Pelosi; (4) Sen. Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren, D-MA; (5) former Rep. Gabby Giffords, D-AZ; (6) Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham, D-NM; (7) Gov. Tony Evers, D-WI; and Sen. Kamala Harris, VP nominee, D-CA. It looks to be ‘another exciting night.’ Speaking of Democrats, former FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith pleaded guilty in federal court today for tampering with evidence. He is the first member of the communist Chinese-Democratic Party coup against Donald J. Trump. Prison for you and loss of the right to practice law. Stay tuned for more…
- 2020 Wednesday E: President Donald J. Trump has suspended or canceled three bilateral agreements with Hong Kong since the Chi-Coms on the mainland have reneged on the guarantees they made with the citizens of the former British Crown Colony. Some of the agreements deal with tax exemptions from international shipping and extradition treaties, making the Beijing bullies angry yet again. Speaking of the Chi-Coms and their criminality, here are today’s stats for the novel coronavirus they purposely sent around the planet:
- 2020 Wednesday F: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- here are today’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 22,218,441 confirmed cases, UP by 244,048 cases, 782,883 confirmed deaths, UP by 6,726 deaths, and 14,156,538 confirmed recoveries, UP by 222,006 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 5,605,858 confirmed cases, UP by 42,212 new cases, 174,963 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,250 new deaths, and 2,852,221 confirmed recoveries, UP by 35,753 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them but alas, we know they will not- corrupt MF-ers).
- 2020 Wednesday G: COVID-19 Statistics next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 638,831 confirmed cases, 11,523 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 5,349 confirmed cases, forty-one confirmed deaths, and 1,921 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 68,264 confirmed cases, 1,801 confirmed deaths, but like California, the palooka-faced governor, Jay Inslee, will not share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let us take a look at one more state, Colorado: 53,901 confirmed number of cases, 1,900 confirmed number of deaths, but like other Blue State locales, NO mention of recoveries in the mile-high state.
- 2020 Wednesday H: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals- here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 27,692.88, DOWN 85.19 points (-0.31%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,146.46, DOWN 64.38 points (-0.57%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,374.85, DOWN 14.93 points (-0.44%). The price of GOLD is $1,943.70 per troy oz., -26.60 (-1.35%) while the price of SILVER is $26.96 per troy ounce, -0.38 (-1.39%). The price of PLATINUM is $947.40 per troy oz, -8.90 (-0.93%) while the price of COPPER is $3.00 per pound, -0.0255 (-0.84%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $42.78 per barrel, -0.15 (-0.35%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.92 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros.
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 210,797,071 confirmed cases, +819,945, 4,416,223 confirmed deaths, +12,952 and 188,734,785 confirmed recoveries, +590,552. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 38,231,787 confirmed cases, UP 215,779 from yesterday’s reporting, 643,112 confirmed deaths, UP 2,032, [xi] and 30,390,669 confirmed recoveries, UP 65,915. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [xii]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 324,355 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 79,723 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,192,095 confirmed cases, 64,932 confirmed deaths, and 2,215,150 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,039,988 confirmed cases, 41,937 confirmed deaths, and 2,321,270 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 53,598 confirmed cases, 558 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 526,670 confirmed cases, 6,378 confirmed deaths, and 240,688 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., New Mexico: they have 222,927 confirmed cases, 4,463 confirmed deaths, and 199,170 confirmed recoveries. [xiii]
- 2021 Thursday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 970,606 confirmed cases, 6,752 confirmed deaths, and 902,220 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Sint Maarten, 184th country on the list: 3,313 cases of the virus, 17 confirmed deaths and 2,924 confirmed recoveries. [xiv]
- 2021 Thursday D: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,894.12, DOWN 66.57 points (-0.19%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,541.79, UP 15.87 points (+0.11%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,005.80, UP 5.53 points (+0.13%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $64.03 per barrel, +0.34 (+0.53%). The price of GOLD is $1,786.90 per troy oz., +3.70 (+0.22%) while the price of SILVER is $23.26 per troy ounce, +0.04 (+0.15%). The price of PLATINUM is $971.50 per troy oz, +0.30 (+0.03%) while the price of COPPER is $4.06 per pound, +0.02 (+0.47%). [xv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,319.17 per troy oz, +6.59 (+0.28%). [xvi] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $775,000.00 per troy oz., -5,000.00 (-0.64%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,543.25 per troy oz., -7.51 (-0.29%). [xvii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.50 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.18. In Serbian Dinar, one greenback equals 100.61 and in Seychellois
Rupee, a buck equal 13.81 and in Sierran Leonean Leone, one dollar equals 10,225.00 of theirs. [xviii]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.403 per gallon, $2.999 in Florida, $4.088 in Hawaii, and $3.909 in Washington state. [xix] Let us look at one other location- Ohio: $2.995. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Andorra: $5.489 per U.S. Gallon.[xx] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,660,954,261,668 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xxi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Cayman Islands, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is India with $216 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News– U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman assured reporters that all seeking to make it into Hamid Karzai International Airport will have ‘safe passage.’ Elsewhere, protests continue around Afghanistan as the human fecal matter of the Taliban continue consolidating power. In Jalalabad, the Taliban had to shoot into crowds of angry protesters. What a disaster. In other parts of the collapse, French and British troops are crisscrossing Kabul to bring their citizens to the airport for evacuation while the U.S. continues to claim, ‘we can’t go outside the airport to help our people.’ Meanwhile, a former female Afghan pilot who managed to get out of the imploding disaster says that the ‘repression of women will begin very soon.’ Speaking of Afghan women, Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, asked a very piercing question today: ‘where is “Kooky Kamala” Harris on ‘women’s rights in Afghanistan?” Answer: nowhere to be found. Next, Joe Biden said something incredibly stupid when he claimed that the ‘Taliban is different today now that Osama Bin Laden is dead.’ Huh? Finally, Rep. Jason Crow, D-CO 6th congressional district, ripped into absent Joe Biden over the absurdity of the ‘evacuation’ in Afghanistan.
- 2021 Thursday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Friends, as much as it pains us to report on failures every day, when it comes to the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, we feel we must. Today is Day No. 148 since the senile Oval Office occupant appointed her to defend the U.S.-Mexico border from the overwhelming tsunami of illegal aliens as well as her 55th day since her sole visit to the slowest section of the border- the El Paso Sector. What a loser. Next, here are the numbers for the calamity befalling the country as reported by One America News. First, here is the cost for just this day of caring for the illegal aliens: $566,730,229. Next, here is the cost for the entire year of 2021 so far: $251,525,690,195. Third, here are the numbers of illegal aliens who swarmed into the country this year: 2,660,454. Finally, here is the money WASTED on the Third World cast-offs for this year: 36,656,452. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Thursday H: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– U.S. Border Patrol Agents have sought to volunteer to serve in Afghanistan. Next, a judge slapped down the White House’s narrowing of the categories the U.S. Border Patrol can detain and deport which will give ICE more leeway in crisscrossing the country to scoop up illegal aliens and begin getting them the hell out of our country. NOW.
- 2021 Thursday I: Foreign News-Overseas News I– When new Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett arrives in Washington, D.C., to meet with the earpiece in Joe Biden’s ear next week, the topic of discussion will be the U.S. returning to the failed ‘nuclear talks with the Iranian criminal regime.’ We hope the Israelis are going to nuke the mullahs before the camel thieves in Tehran go nuclear. Meanwhile, after the Chi-Coms slap a 40-percent capacity on U.S. airliners flying into communist China, the U.S. Department of Transportation slaps a similar passenger cut on all Chi-Com airliners flying into the United States. (Note- a new Chi-Com ‘rap song’ (you know this has to be good) contains lyrics that say the Xi Jinping Bat Flu virus came from a ‘U.S. military lab.’ What a loser). Next, we learned today that former President Ashraf Ghani removed $169 million from Afghanistan when he jumped ship earlier in the week.
- 2021 Thursday J: Foreign News-Overseas News II– The Chi-Coms and the Russians are rubbing their hands in glee now that the Taliban control all the mineral mines in the country. Captives of the Taliban will be down inside the mines doing the bidding of the Chi-Coms and Russkies. Poor bastards. Speaking of the Russians, due to their internecine contacts throughout Afghanistan, Moscow knew of the looming collapse whereas U.S. intel apparently had no clue whatsoever as to what was coming. Wow. Speaking of the Afghan collapse, another U.S. poll says that 70-percent of the American people believe that Joe Biden F****d up the Afghan withdrawal.
- 2021 Thursday K: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Three U.S. Senators- Angus King, I-ME, Roger Wicker, R-MS, and John Hickenlooper, DS-CO, have tested positive for the ‘VID. All three of these politicians are 100-percent fully vaccinated and yet, they have come down with the Chi-Vi. Famed journalist Alex Berenson told Tucker Carlson that the vaccines spike antibodies in the recipients which makes the receivers almost ‘invulnerable’ towards the virus but ONLY for a short while. Then, immunity falls, and the patient becomes vulnerable again. It appears we will have to get ‘boosters’ every other month which is frigging crazy. NO way we are getting the vaccines to begin with, no way.
- 2021 Thursday L: Health And Medical Alerts– Ex-head of Purdue Pharma Richard Sackler denies the company played a role in the opioid crisis.
- 2021 Thursday M: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News– Several universities around the country are fining unvaccinated students to try to force them in line. In other news, that slobbering dimwit Joe Biden is demanding that ALL Americans rush out and get COVID-19 booster shots even before the Food and Drug Administration has given them approval. Joe, STFU. Oh, Joe and Dr. Jill are going to get their booster shots very, very soon. In other news, California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder vows that IF elected, he will immediately ban all mask and Chi-Vi vaccine mandates issued by Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom. Speaking of fascists, the TSA is extending its mask mandates for all passengers on airliners until January 2022. Next, Orange County, Florida, school boards are fighting the ban on mask mandates imposed by “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis. Meanwhile, Michigan lawmakers are battling extremely unpopular Governor Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer’s attempts at imposing a Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio-style system of vaccine passports to go from one business to another.
- 2021 Thursday N: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News– (1) Pfizer $48.76 (2) AstraZeneca $59.19 (3) Johnson & Johnson $178.50 (4) BioNTech $331.81 (5) Moderna $375.53. As we say, IF one cares to know WHY there is this BIG PUSH on everyone MUST get vaccinated, then get the booster shots, and continue wearing masks even while swimming in the pool, having sex, or alone in the Alaskan wilderness, all one need know is that our leaders- both right and left- invest their money in BIG PHARMA stocks. That is all one need know.
- 2021 Thursday O: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $83.03 (2) General Dynamics: $195.49 (3) Boeing: $212.09 (4) Lockheed Martin: $354.03 (5) Northrup-Grumman: $361.25. Likewise, even though it may not be popular, Democrats and Republicans alike invest in military-industrial complex stocks because the government directs money to them via contracts and money comes back to them in the form of donations, the classic money-go-round that the Kinks once sang about.
- 2021 Thursday P: Voting Integrity-Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– The Pennsylvania legislature is demanding an election audit of the 2020 Elections.
- 2021 Thursday Q: Joe Biden News I– A new Rasmussen poll says that 17-percent of Joe Biden voters now wish they had voted for President Donald J. Trump instead. We believe that and what is more, we suspect the number is far higher than that, perhaps around 47-57 percent. Joe would not survive ‘re-election’[xxii] if the vote were held today. Speaking of old Joe, he is returning to Delaware this afternoon for a long weekend at home. Guess he must undergo another “Manchurian Candidate” (1961)-style treatment so he can remain somewhat coherent. Also, no one seems to know where Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki is or White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain. What the f*** is going on?
- 2021 Thursday R: Joe Biden Regime News I– The Biden regime is going to release its new plan with which to better vet and process the millions of illegal aliens trying to swamp the country. Next, the regime is going to nominate Charles F. “Chuck” Sams III to become the next head of the U.S. National Park Service. Sams is a tribal leader living in Oregon.
- 2021 Thursday S: Political News I– Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, blasts Joe Biden’s U.N. Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield for ‘going easy on the Taliban.’ Meanwhile, Rep. Dan Meuser, R-PA 9th congressional district, continues banging the drum as to how the United States left nearly 200 Black Hawk helicopters in Afghanistan? Meanwhile, outrage continues to grow over the dunce who is the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark A. Milley, and the stupid comments he made yesterday. Look, this loser should be busted down to buck private and sent to monitor weather at the South Pole. Talk about a stooge for Beijing. (Note- the Pentagon claims to have airlifted 7,000 civilians out of Afghanistan. Question: ours or theirs?)
- 2021 Thursday T: Political News II– Fifty U.S. senators are imploring the absent Biden regime to get our Afghan allies out of Afghanistan ASAP. Meanwhile, as Afghanistan continues down the path of becoming the worst U.S. military and diplomatic disaster since the fall of Saigon in 1975, Rep. Claudia Tenney, R-NY 22nd congressional district, adds her voice to the chorus calling for the resignation of loopy old Joe Biden. Rep. Jody Hice, R-GA 10th congressional district, says that ‘real time hearings on the snafu in Afghanistan must occur now.’
- 2021 Thursday U: Political News III– Meghan McCain, usually a pain in the ass, said something funny today: ‘Joe Biden is like Jimmy Carter on acid.’ Amen. Hilarious. Next, crazed liberal Larry David was screaming at famed legal scholar, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, over his ties to President Donald J. Trump. Larry, sod off. In other news, we learned today that the Biden regime shut down President Donald J. Trump’s “Crisis Response Bureau” within the U.S. Department of State that was designed to help in, uh, emergencies like what we are now witnessing in Afghanistan. The Antitrump strikes again. What is wrong with these losers?
- 2021 Thursday V: Federal and State Court News– A U.S. Court of Appeals upholds the Lone Star State’s new abortion ban on abortions AFTER a fetal heartbeat is first detected. Elsewhere, Big Apple businesses are taking pot-smoking Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio to court over his harsh Chi-Vi vaccine passport restrictions for ALL businesses. Elsewhere, a federal judge approves the bankruptcy case for the Boy Scouts of America that will see them fork over $850 million to pay off the massive number of sexual assault cases lodged against the once-proud organization. Elsewhere, a judge in Philadelphia ruled that famed explorer Christopher Columbus’ statue can continue to stand. Look for Antifa to tear it down soon.
- 2021 Thursday W: Miscellaneous News I– A new Gallup poll says, ‘fewer Americans are imbibing alcohol.’ (Amigos, I contend they are using more medicinal pot- El Chilote). Another poll says that a large number of Americans do not believe that “Kooky Kamala” Harris is qualified to be president. (Note- heck, most Californians do not believe she was qualified to be a U.S. senator but at least we got her the hell out of our state. El Chilote).
- 2021 Thursday X: Business News– Swedish scientists create the first ‘fossil fuel free’ steel.
- 2021 Thursday Y: Economic News– Last week, 348,000 Americans filed for first-time jobless benefits.
- 2021 Thursday Z: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I– Florida prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for a POS scumbag who murdered a 26-year-old police officer, Jason Raynor. Elsewhere, Capitol Hill police evacuated Cannon House congressional office building because some dumb ass was sitting outside in a truck claiming to have ‘explosive material.’ After five hours, he gave up and the police took him into custody. Watch House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, resurrect ‘Fort Pelosi’ and demand that a division of U.S. Army troops garrison the Capitol at all times. We suspect that this is yet another false flag operation initiated by the drooling speaker so she can clamp down on the capitol.
- 2021 Thursday AA: Mass Shootings News– In Frankfurt, Indiana, one employee at the NHK Seating of America shot two fellow female coworkers outside in the parking lot. Awaiting further details on the victims and the mope is in custody.
- 2021 Thursday BB: California State News– California continues to burn. The Dixie Fire in northern California has now consumed 662,000 acres and is only 35-percent contained. What a disaster, loser Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom needs to lose his office just because of poor forest management and dumb ass decisions as to how PG&E must work hard at going GREEN instead of protecting its transmission lines by putting them underground.
- 2021 Thursday CC: Sports News I– This is strange, but the Federal Bureau of Investigation is joining the probe into sexual assault allegations against Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson. We didn’t know the FBI investigated allegations of sexual assault. If they do, they should be investigating “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden, the Groper-in-Chief.
- 2021 Thursday DD: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– Dane County, Wisconsin, Sheriff Kalvin Barrett announced today that the county will no longer call ‘inmates’ as such but will refer to them as ‘residents’ or as ‘people in our care’ so as not to stigmatize the criminals. Sheriff Barrett, why don’t you stop inmates raping and beating other inmates? We bet they would prefer that to the stupid name change.
- 2022 Friday: Friends, we are living in bizarre times. It appears that we have one party aided by allies in the other who want China to become the global superpower. It appears they believe that things will be much better for citizens of the world if Beijing is the one calling the shots. Who knows? Perhaps the American people will be akin to what the Greeks were to the Ancient Romans: slaves, albeit cultured ones, whose ethos the Romans adopted in many ways such as Greek becoming the upper-crust language, as educators, and as athletes and performers. The Chinese love our basketball (while despising the black players), our movies (as long as they reflect what’s important to Beijing), and our technology which they readily buy or steal. As far as I am concerned, it is possible the battle could already be over, we just don’t recognize it yet. Still, when the Chinese physically arrive on our shores, a lot of these mixed-up young people believing themselves to be a gender opposite than the one at birth- along with the gays- are either going to end up in re-education camps or have their heads slapped atop the chopping block. Our culture is polluted and by design. The ones at the top will become the new nomenklatura while everyone else will become cogs in the machine– thank you, Pink Floyd. It might be time to begin playing ball and soon because this November, well, things may not change for the good. It’s clear the Senate Republicans are not interested in regaining power. Go figure. “Cocaine Mitch” didn’t earn that nickname for nothing you know. We hope by next year we will be able to reconfigure our blog so that it meets the requirements of the contemporary ruling class. (Note: it will be fascinating to see if the joint military exercises being held in Russia with the Chinese will see Chinese troops introduced into Ukraine. After all, Nazi Germany had to bail out Fascist Italy time and again). Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0927 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Crags.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album from the Beach Boys is yet another archival release. “The Beach Boys’ Party Uncovered and Unplugged” is an extended expansion of their earlier ‘party album’ from back in the day which we will now revisit for your edification: The next album by the Beach Boys was filler of sorts what with it being an album of covers done with acoustic instruments and vocals. “Beach Boys Party” came out on November 08, 1965 and was received well even though the times they were a-changing all-right. The lineup features Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals and saxophones), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), and Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals), and Bruce Johnston (vocals and bass). Brian Wilson had by this time suffered his first mental breakdown due to the constant stress of being forced by his family members to write hit songs and commercial albums as well as nonstop touring and friction with his abusive father Murray. He also was experimenting with the popular drugs of the time so he could raise the level of his songwriting which was to come. We presented this album back on May 22, 2022, a Thursday, by our recollection. This one features 81 cuts, all of which are a pleasure to behold- audio-wise. Great album for an increasingly contentious time in the history of the world which is why we encourage everyone to seek it out and enjoy. You will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-19-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with meticulous care by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 7,321. Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Western Landscapes, French Impressionism, Realism, Gustave Caillebotte, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Blossom Toes, Brian Godding, The Climax Blues Band, George Newsome, Cream, Ginger Baker, Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, H.P. Lovecraft, Charles Ethan Kenning, Queen, John Deacon, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, Pat Senatore, “My Sharona” by the Knack, “All You Need is Love” by the Beatles, Canned Heat, Larry “The Mole” Taylor, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Strong, President Ulysses S. Grant, U.S. Secretary of State Jeremiah S. Black, President James Buchanan, President William “Bill” Jefferson Clinton, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Tom C. Clark, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Frank Murphy, President Harry S. Truman, One America News, Fox News Channel, Tucker Carlson, Alex Berenson, Rasmussen Polling, Fall of Saigon 1975, Fall of Afghanistan 2021, Gallup Polling, California Burning, Dixie Fire 2021, Houston Texans- the, National Football League, NFL- the, QB Deshaun Watson, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Senator Roger Wicker, Larry Elder, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, President Donald J. Trump, Senator Tom Cotton, Rep. Dan Meuser, Rep. Claudia Tenney, Rep. Jody Hice, Meghan McCain, U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman, Rep. Jason Crow, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Department of Transportation, Senator Angus King, Senator John Hickenlooper, Dr. Jill Biden, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Governor Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain, Charles F. “Chuck” Sams III, U.S. National Park Service, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark A. Milley, President Jimmy Carter, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, Larry David, U.S. State Department, Crisis Response Bureau, Boy Scouts of America, Christopher Columbus, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Fort Pelosi, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, “Capitol Hill ‘Bomber’ 08-19-2021, “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden aka the Groper-in-Chief, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Afghanistan, France, United Kingdom, Israel, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, Iran Nuclear Deal, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, President Ashraf Ghani, Russia, Sweden, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- the, Wuhan Waltz- the, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Health and Medical Alerts, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money 2) News, Voting Integrity-Fraudulent and Stolen Election News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Federal and State Court News, Miscellaneous News I, Business News, Economic News, Jobless Claims, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, California State News, Sports News I, Wokeism / Woke / Wokies, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, BIG PHARMA, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Serbian Dinar, Seychellois Rupee, Sierran Leonean Leone, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Pius II, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier,
[i] We hope to do the music of Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, as well as Alpert’s solo career, somewhere around 2035. We hope you will remain with us.
[ii] We began offering music by the supergroup Cream on Friday, 17-January-2014 through Monday, 03-February-2014. Please seek out their albums by visiting posts on those corresponding dates. You will be glad you did. Sadly, at the time, we also should have presented the solo catalogs of Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, and Ginger Baker. We hope to do so at some point within the next decade or so.
[iii] We promoted the music of HP Lovecraft beginning on Friday, 07-June-2013 through Monday, 10-June-2013. We hope you will seek the music of this wild acid rock band out and consider adding it to your collection. You will be glad you did.
[iv] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[v] We promoted the music of Blossom Toes beginning on Monday, 01-June-2015 through Sunday, 07-June-2015. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your growing music collection.
[vi] We began promoting the music of the greatest British blues rock band, the Climax Blues Band, beginning on Monday, 16-September-2019 through Sunday, 27-October-2019. This included the solo efforts of Pete Haycock and Colin Cooper. We hope you will check them out and add them to your collection.
[vii] We began promoting the music of Queen- as well as its individual members (Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon)- on Monday, 14-January-2019 through Monday, 01-April-2019. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[viii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[ix] The single “All You Need is Love” appeared on the album, “Magical Mystery Tour” on the B side with other singles. We presented the album originally at the OLD blog, the one murdered by Sundar Pichai and his legions of gay boys on Tuesday, 22-November-2016. As for the complete Beatles and their members discography, please seek out this massive offering by visiting the blog posts between those dates. You will be glad you did.
[x] As to WHEN we will promote the music of the Knack, we are not sure but it won’t be a lengthy presentation, that’s for sure.
[xi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xvi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xx] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xxii] Not that he won back on November 03, 2020. He did not win the election and it’s becoming clearer by the day just how fraudulent the election was.