Arvin, CA 93203
Contact Me: rcd32MontanaQ1@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,263 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 356
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
325. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2021, UPDATE A:
- 2021 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 257,832,881 confirmed cases, +389,841, 5,168,069 confirmed deaths, +4,355 and 232,733,149 confirmed recoveries, +349,967. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 48,592,810 confirmed cases, UP 34,581 from yesterday’s reporting, 793,651 confirmed deaths, UP +112,[i] and 38,463,041 confirmed recoveries, UP 25,189. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Sunday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 479,271 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 75,553 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Joe IS ‘the president of record’ for the most pandemic deaths connected directly to his ineffective hands and his good buddy, dictator for life, Xi Jinping. Shame, Joe and Xi, shame.
- 2021 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,913,520 confirmed cases, 73,987 confirmed deaths, and 4,839,513 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,726,720 confirmed cases, 61,081 confirmed deaths, and 3,505,864 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 86,847 confirmed cases, 1,002 confirmed deaths, and 85,845 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 765,422 confirmed cases, 9,165 confirmed deaths, and 324,219 confirmed recoveries (every week, these Democrat goobers in Washington state close up shop and don’t report fresh numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Michigan: they have 1,408,419 confirmed cases, 24,841 confirmed deaths, and 1,048,073 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Sunday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,340,435 confirmed cases, 8,176 confirmed deaths, and 1,327,060 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Saudi Arabia, 59th country on the list: 549,579 cases of the virus, 8,824 confirmed death and 538,590 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Sunday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,601.98, DOWN 268.97 points (-0.75%). Next, the NASDAQ: 16,057.44 UP 63.73 points (+0.40%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,697.96, DOWN 6.58 points (-0.14%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $75.68 per barrel, -2.73 (-3.48%). The price of GOLD is $1,846.80 per troy oz., -14.60 (-0.78%) while the price of SILVER is $24.63 per troy ounce, -0.27 (-1.08%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,035.90 per troy oz, -20.50 (-1.94%) while the price of COPPER is $4.40 per pound, +0.09 (+2.18%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,061.71 per troy oz., -71.26 (-3.34%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,350.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,045,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,679.50 per USD/T, +63.50 (+2.43%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.38 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.89 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.81. In Nepalese Rupee, one greenback equals 118.93 and in Netherlands Antilles Guilder, a buck equal 1.80 and in New Israeli Shekel, one dollar equals 3.09 of theirs.[vii]
- 2021 Sunday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.704 per gallon, $3.355 in Florida, $4.345 in Hawaii, and $3.876 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Mississippi: $3.065. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 48th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Guyana: $3.587 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,979,589,925,725 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Grand Cayman Island the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Hong Kong with $224,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Sunday F: Sunday, 11-21-2021 10:00 A.M. Games– (1) Houston Texans, 22 (2-8-0) @ Tennessee Titans, 13 (8-3-0); (2) Houston Texans, 22 (2-8-0) @ Tennessee Titans, 13 (8-3-0); (3) New Orleans Saints, 29 (5-5-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles, 40 (5-6-0); (4) Indianapolis Colts, 41 (6-5-0) @ Buffalo Bills, 15 (6-4-0); (5) Detroit Lions, 10 (0-9-1) @ Cleveland Browns, 13 (6-5-0); (6) Green Bay Packers, 31 (8-3-0) @ Minnesota Vikings, 34 (5-5-0); (7) Washington Redskins, 27 (4-6-0) @ Carolina Panthers, 21 (5-6-0); (8) San Francisco 49ers, 30 (5-5-0) @ Jacksonville Jaguars, 10 (2-8-0); and (9) Miami Dolphins, 24 (4-6-0) @ New York Jets, 17 (2-8-0).
- 2021 Sunday G: Sunday, 11-21-2021 1:05 And 1:25 P.M. Games– (10) Cincinnati Bengals, 32 (6-4-0) @ Las Vegas Raiders, 13 (5-5-0); (11) Arizona Cardinals, 23 (9-2-0) @ Seattle Seahawks, 13 (4-7-0); and (12) Dallas Cowboys, 9 (7-3-0) @ Kansas City Chiefs, 19 (7-4-0).
- 2021 Sunday H: Sunday, 11-21-2021, 5:15 P.M. Game– (13) Pittsburgh Steelers, 37 (5-4-1) @ Los Angeles Chargers, 41 (6-4-0). Here is tomorrow night’s Monday Night Football Matchup: (14) New York Giants (3-6-0) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3-0). Here is a recap from Thursday Night Football: (15) New England Patriots, 25 (7-4-0) @ Atlanta Falcons, 0 (4-6-0).
- 2021 Sunday I: Political News I- Only 37-percent of Republican voters believe the 2024 Presidential Election will be fair. In other news, the White House communications chief of staff Emma Riley is throwing in the towel after less than a year of working inside the White House. Things continue going from bad to worse there, so she is going to go to work in the U.S. Department of Labor. In other tragic news, former Vice President Mike Pence is going to buck President Donald J. Trump by fighting for GOP incumbents in next year’s elections. Finally, Congressman Madison Cawthorn, R-NC 11th congressional district, says that the January 06, 2021, Select Committee slapping subpoenas onto everyone in the Trump orbit is a ‘third attempt at impeaching him.’
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0656 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sedona.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Sadly, the previous two albums by guitarist/vocalist Richard Thompson were not big sellers so record label management gave him the old heave-ho. When he released his next album, “Amnesia,” on October 15, 1988, he sure showed them. Practically every tune on this album was a glorious endeavor, beginning with “Turning of the Tide” through “Reckless Kind” to “Yankee Go Home” to “Can’t Win” to the closing notes of “Pharoah” and every tune in between. Joining the extremely talented guitarist/vocalist are (1) Jim Keltner on drums (2) Mickey Curry on drums (3) Alex Acuna (percussion), (4) Michael Froom (keyboards) (5) Jerry Scheff (basses) (6) John Kirkpatrick (accordions and concertinas), and loads of other people. This is a fine album; we encourage everyone to seek out and to add to their ever-growing collection- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-15-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 1,362. Chef Roland Carl Davis.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- the, Wuhan Waltz- the, Chi-Com Horseshoe Bat Flu, Dink-a-Link Fever, Saudi Arabia COVID-19 cases, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Nepalese Rupee, Netherlands Antilles Guilder, New Israeli Shekel, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Mississippi Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Guyana Petrol Price, Richard Thompson, Chef Roland Carl Davis,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SUNDAY NOVEMBER 21, 2021, BLOG POST #4,263, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, November 21, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Saturday, November 21, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Having once been a hardcore leftist, I know how the game is played which is WHY I tell you now that what the Democrats and their allies in the fake news media continue trying to convince us is the TRUTH simply is NOT- Trump won BIG
Saturday, November 21, 2020, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Sunday, November 21, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, LET’S GIVE JOE A CHANCE!