TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 49
264. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2022:
The AICPENDBLOG.COM believes that Taiwan is an undeclared nuclear power and that the Vela Incident of 1979 one year ago tomorrow is proof positive of their capabilities. We suspect Chairman Xi believes this too which is why the communist thug will NEVER invade the liberty-loving island
U.S. Acting Attorney General John Demers; U.S. Secretary of State (and War) Henry L. Stimson; U.S. Secretary of Defense George C. Marshall; Atomic Rooster featuring John Du Cann, Bad Company featuring Boz Burrell, the Eagles featuring Don Felder, the Four Seasons featuring Tommy DeVito, the Mothers of Invention featuring Don Preston, Streetwalkers featuring Bobby Tench, Traffic featuring David Hood, and Utopia featuring John Willie Wilcox:
- 687 Wednesday: The reign of the 83rd Roman Catholic Pope Conon ends on this date. He first became the shepherd of ALL Christendom on October 21, 686, and over the subsequent 335 days led his followers on their journey to commune with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- 1520 Tuesday: The reign of the 9th Ottoman Turkish Sultan Selim I ends after a span of eight years and 149 days. He first became the Defender of the Faithful on April 25, 1512.
- 1676 Monday: The 240th Roman Catholic Pope Innocent XI becomes the Vicar of Christ on this date. He would guide all of global Christendom (well, the Catholics anyway) from today until August 12, 1689.
- 1780 Thursday: Benedict Arnold gives the British the plans to West Point.
- 1784 Tuesday: The first daily newspaper in America began publication on this date: The Pennsylvania packet and Daily Advertiser in Philadelphia.
- 1792 Friday: The French National Convention voted to abolish the monarchy.
- 1814 Wednesday: “The Star-Spangled Banner” by Francis Scott Key undergoes its first publication as a poem.
- 1837 Thursday: Charles Tiffany founded the first of his jewelry and China stores.
- 1863 Monday: Union forces retreat to Chattanooga, Tennessee, after their defeat at Chickamauga.
- 1867 Saturday: In New York City, future 46th U.S. Secretary of State Henry L. Stimson is born. A Republican, he would serve under President Herbert Hoover from March 28, 1929, to March 04, 1933. Prior to becoming secretary of state, Stimson would serve the nation as its 45th U.S. secretary of war. In this role, he would serve under President William Howard Taft from May 22, 1911, to March 04, 1913. He would serve again as the nation’s 54th U.S. secretary of war, serving under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt from July 10, 1940, to September 21, 1945.
- 1893 Thursday: Frank Duryea, who had designed the vehicle with his brother, Charles, took one of America’s first horseless carriages for a short test drive in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- 1896 Monday: British forces under the control of General Kitchener occupy Dongola, Sudan.
- 1897 Tuesday: The New York Sun ran its famous editorial, written anonymously by Francis P. Church which declared, “Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.”
- 1912 Saturday: Magician Harry Houdini first publicly performed his so-called Chinese Water Torture Cell trick at the Circus Busch in Berlin, escaping after being immersed upside-down in a vertical water tank, his ankles secured in a set of stocks, which made up the tank lid, which his aides then locked into place.
- 1913 Sunday: Bulgaria and Turkey sign a peace treaty in Constantinople, Turkey.
- 1922 Saturday: Republican President Warren G. Harding signs a joint resolution of approval on this date, one echoing the Balfour Agreement of Great Britain to establish a homeland for Jews in the region of Palestine, NOT the nation of Palestine as NO such nation has ever existed.
- 1931 Monday: Britain abandons the Gold Standard[i], with the result that the Pound devalues by 20-percent.
- 1932 Wednesday: Future keyboardist with the Mothers of Invention[ii] 1969-1974, Don Preston, is born on this date in Flint, Michigan. Preston would appear on numerous Mothers of Invention albums and also on various Grandmothers’ projects.
- 1937 Tuesday: George Allen & Unwin Ltd. of London first published “The Hobbit,” by J.R.R.R. Tolkien.
- 1938 Wednesday: A hurricane struck parts of New York and New England, causing widespread damage, and claiming 700 lives. Meanwhile, English Prime Minister Winston Churchill condemns Nazi Germany’s annexation of Czechoslovakia.
- 1939 Thursday: Nazi leaders under the auspices of SD chief, Reinhard Heydrich, meet in Berlin to discuss the “Final Solution” regarding the Jewish ‘problem.’
- 1942 Monday: In response to Resistance attacks, the Nazi occupiers execute 116 hostages.
- 1943 Tuesday: Soviet forces reach the Dnieper River as they pursue the retreating Nazis. Elsewhere, David Hood, future session musician who played bass in the British band, Traffic[iii] for a period, was born in Sheffield, Alabama, on this date.
- 1944 Thursday: Last British paratroops surrender to German forces at Arnhem Bridge. Meanwhile, guitarist/vocalist Bobby Tench who played with the Jeff Beck Group[iv], Streetwalkers[v], Humble Pie[vi], Hummingbird[vii], and other bands was born on this date in London, England.
- 1945 Friday: The 54th U.S. Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson left office on this date. A Republican, he served under Presidents Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Harry S. Truman from July 10, 1940, until today.
- 1947 Sunday: Future guitarist with the California country-rock supergroup, the Eagles[viii]—Don Felder—is born in Gainesville, Florida, on this date.
- 1948 Tuesday: Milton Berle made his debut as permanent host of “the Texaco Star Theater” on NBC-TV.
- 1949 Wednesday: Chinese communist leaders proclaim the People’s Republic of China. (Note- the U.S. should have nuked them then- Chef James “JT” Tobiason). Meanwhile, under the 3-Power Occupation (United States, France, and England), the Republic of West Germany is proclaimed.
- 1950 Thursday: The 3rd U.S. Secretary of Defense (General) George C. Marshall took his position on this date. An independent, he served under President Harry S. Truman from today until September 12, 1951.
- 1951 Friday: John Willie Wilcox- future drummer with (Todd Rundgren and ) Utopia- is born somewhere in the United States on this date. (Note- if any of our readers can provide us with his birthplace, we would be eternally grateful to you).
- 1957 Saturday: The legal mystery-drama, “Perry Mason,” starring Raymond Burr, premiered on CBS-TV.
- 1961 Thursday: Antonio Abertondo swam the English Channel (in both directions) in 24 hours and 25 minutes.
- 1962 Friday: “The Jack Paar Program,” a weekly prime time show that followed Paar’s stint on “The Tonight Show,” began a three-year run.
- 1964 Monday: Malta gained independence from Britain.
- 1966 Wednesday: Jimmy Hendrix[ix] changes the spelling of his name to “Jimi.” Elsewhere, the Soviet probe Zond 5 returned to Earth. The spacecraft completed the first unmanned round-trip flight to the moon.
- 1970 Monday: “NFL Monday Night Football” made its debut on ABC-TV as the Cleveland Browns defeated the visiting New York Jets, 31-21.
- 1971 Tuesday: Future Acting U.S. Attorney General John Demers is born in Gubbio, Italy, on this date. He would serve for a single day- January 20, 2021- following the 85.1st Acting U.S. Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen. The 85.3rd Acting U.S. Attorney General Monty Wilkinson would succeed him until the confirmation of U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland. Demers served under Joe Biden for one day.
- 1973 Friday: The U.S. Senate confirmed Henry Kissinger as the 56th secretary of state making him the first naturalized U.S. citizen to hold the post.
- 1981 Monday: The U.S. Senate confirmed Sandra Day O’Connor to be the first female justice on the U.S. Supreme Court.
- 1982 Tuesday: Amin Gemayel, brother of Lebanon’s assassinated president-elect becomes president. Elsewhere, National Football League players began a 57-day strike, their first regular-season walkout.
- 1985 Saturday: Michael “The Jinx” Spinks beats Larry Holmes in 15 rounds to win the heavyweight championship of the world. Holmes’ pro record went to 48-1 and even worse, he lost the IBF and the Ring heavyweight boxing titles of the world. As for Spinks, his record improved to 28-0 and he won the titles Holmes lost. Elsewhere, North and South Korea opened their borders for their family reunion program.
- 1987 Monday: NFL players called a strike, mainly over the issue of free agency. The 24-day walkout prompted football owners to hire replacement players, aka “scabs.”
- 1989 Thursday: Hurricane Hugo crashed into Charleston, South Carolina, and caused 26 deaths in the United States. Elsewhere, 21 students in Alton, Texas, died when their school bus, involved in a collision with a soft-drink delivery truck, careened into a water-filled pit.
- 1993 Tuesday: Russian President Boris Yeltsin announced that he was ousting the Communist-dominated Congress. In so doing, Yeltsin effectively seized control of the state.
- 1996 Saturday: The board of all-male Virginia Military Institute voted to admit women on this date. Elsewhere, John F. Kennedy Jr. married Carolyn Bessette in a secret ceremony on Cumberland Island, Georgia. Finally, President Bill Clinton signed the Defense of Marriage Act denying federal recognition to homosexual couples a day after saying the law should not be used as an excuse for discrimination, violence, or intimidation against gays and lesbians. Although never formally repealed, DoMA was effectively overturned by U.S. Supreme Court decisions in 2013 and 2015 while Barack Hussein Obama was president.
- 2001 Friday: Congress again opened the federal coffers to those harmed by terrorism, providing $15 billion to the airline industry, which was suffering mounting economic losses since the September 11 Islamist terrorist attacks.
- 2006 Thursday: In Marbella, Spain, famed bassist with the British bands, King Crimson[x] and Bad Company[xi], Boz Burrell, died from a heart attack on this date; he was 60 years old.
- 2008 Sunday: Baseball said farewell to the original Yankee Stadium as the Bronx Bombers defeated the Baltimore Orioles 7-3.
- 2011 Wednesday: In Norwich, Norfolk, England, longtime guitarist/vocalist with the British hard rock band, Atomic Rooster[xii]—John Du Cann—dropped dead from a heart attack on this date; he was 65 years old.
- 2012 Friday: Demonstrations by thousands of Libyans causes Ansar al-Sharia Islamist to evacuate their headquarters.
- 2013 Saturday: In a report sent to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, Syria claims that it has fully disclosed information regarding its chemical weapons program.
- 2014 Sunday: NASA Mars probe MAVEN is on track to enter the planet’s orbit after a 10-month journey; the probe will collect data for a year on the upper Martian atmosphere to answer potential questions about climate change on the planet.
- 2015 Monday: Scott Walker, the Republican governor of Wisconsin, withdraws from the 2016 GOP presidential nomination fight.
- 2016 Wednesday: At the behest of his Chinese wife, Priscilla Chan, Facebook CEO and known ‘do-gooder’ Mark Zuckerberg[xiii] announce a gift of $3 billion with which to fund medical research so that by the end of this century, ALL diseases will have been cured. Okie dokie! Meanwhile, yet another boat carrying an estimated 480-600 Sub-Saharan ‘migrants’ to Europe capsizes. EU coast guard boats are able only to pull 163 out of the waters. STOP COMING.
- 2017 Thursday: According to On This Day, scientists at Cal-Tech publish an article in the journal, “Current Biology,” of the first brainless animal, the jellyfish Cassiopeia, that actually ‘sleeps.’ Most scientists believe that only animals gifted with brains sleep, as it is a normal function for creatures with thought processes.
- 2018 Friday: Trembling Dr. Christine Blasey Ford offers to testify before the U.S. Senate on the allegations of rape and sexual abuse she launched against President Donald J. Trump’s second U.S. Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh. It would later turn out that she was a liar as were other women- most notably those turned up (or out) by thug attorney, Michael Avenatti. It was all a scheme to destroy Kavanaugh’s reputation and drive him from the nomination. It didn’t work.
- 2019 Saturday: In Indonesia’s Jambi Province, skies go bright red as the worst illegal forest fires since 2015 blaze away, destroying more than 800,000 acres and causing respiratory distress for more than a million citizens. They need Smokey the Bear.
- 2020 Monday: Tropical Storm Beta is expected to attain hurricane status when it arrives on the Texas gulf coast at some point late today/early tomorrow. Meanwhile, outside Los Angeles, the Bobcat Fire doubles in size thanks to warm winds breathing new life into it. Next, on the other side of the country, New York City Transit officials say yesterday’s derailment of a subway train occurred due to vandalism. No one was hurt but it’s clear that Antifa/Black Lives Matter is extending its reach when it comes to terrorism.
- 2020 Monday A: Moving on, the Biden-Harris (or is it Harris-Biden) 2020 campaign announces it has $466 million in its coffers, having pulled in more than $100 million in the previous 48 hours by milking the death of Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg whereas the Trump-Pence campaign as $325 million on hand. Speaking of President Trump and Justice Ginsburg, the commander-in-chief announces he will nominate his replacement pick for Justice Ginsburg on Thursday or Friday of this week. All the while, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi promises to impeach President Trump- again!- should he fulfill his constitutional duty to nominate someone to fill a vacancy on the U.S. Supreme Court. Meanwhile, well-known genius Alexandria “The Fly” Ocasio Cortez, aka Sandy Cortez, aka Baby Evita, aka AOC says that if Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-KY, moves forward with hearings on the nominee, that he ‘is playing with fire.’ Yikes.
- 2020 Monday B: Speaking of angry Democrats, the Dems say they are going to (1) end the filibuster in the U.S. Senate on EVERYTHING meaning every vote will be decided by the nuclear option, 50-percent plus one. (2) They will give statehood to Puerto Rico and the District of Columba. Why not give statehood to the U.S. Virgin Islands, to Guam, to Northern Marianas Islands, and to American Samoa. (3) They plan to stack the Supreme Court with an additional five to seven justices. (4) They plan to topple the Electoral College. (5) They plan to increase taxes by $3 TRILLION as well as to reimpose the Obamacare mandate, all the rules and regulations overturned and removed by the Trump administration, and jump back in to the JCPOA, the Paris Climate Accords, and the Trans-Pacific Partnership. (6) They are going to grant the franchise to prisoners serving time, to felons, and to 15-and-16-year-olds. What more can we say? We must crush this illegitimate, Chi-Com colluding political party. It is us or them.
- 2020 Monday C: Famed NBA star and noted ‘genius’ LeBron “Full of Fecal Matter” James of the Los Angeles Lakers chides Lori Loughlin, actress, and her husband who must go to prison for having bribed the university of their daughter’s choice to get her in, for allowing Loughlin to choose the facility. LeBron says ‘it ain’t right.’ Elsewhere, a survey finds that unless Chinese Virus relief issues are soon met, 60-percent of all restaurants will close their doors forever. Imagine all the real estate the Chi-Coms will be buying via shadow companies, straw buyers, and of course, their Democratic Party hacks.
- 2020 Monday D: U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr labels three cities in the United States as anarchist jurisdictions- New York City, Portland, Oregon, and Seattle, Washington, for permitting and enabling out-of-control riots, mob violence, looting, rape, robbery, arson, and murder. The AG said: “When state and local leaders impede their own law enforcement officers and agencies from doing their jobs, it endangers innocent citizens who deserve to be protected, including those who are trying to peacefully assemble and protest. We cannot waste federal tax dollars to be wasted when the safety of the citizenry hangs in the balance.” The federal government seeks to strip these cities who have crippled their law enforcement via defunding or reduction so as to force them back into line. New York City currently receives about $7 billion annually from U.S. taxpayers. This must stop. Strip Portland and Seattle of their funding, too, until they regain their senses, or the voters replace them.
- 2020 Monday D: A federal judge in Wisconsin ruled today that mail-in election ballots can be counted for up to SIX DAYS post-Election Day so long as they are postmarked on Election Day. Bret Baier on FNC believes this will go to the Supreme Court to be overturned or put into law. Meanwhile, President Trump is on the trail in the Midwest, stopping in Ohio and traveling elsewhere while “Pro-China Joe” Biden visited Wisconsin, there to try to re-energize his flagging base. Question is, WHO is the real string-puller behind former VP Biden? We suspect it’s none other than Xi Jinping and that Rep. James Clyburn is the conduit through which the alleged cash flow goes. Think about it: Biden was at the bottom of the Democrats’ heap until Clyburn vouched for him, impeachment failed, the U.S.-Sino Trade Deal signed and then the Chi-Com Flu arrived on scene. We don’t believe in coincidences nor should YOU.
- 2020 Monday E: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– Folks, here are the numbers for the Wuhan Waltz, you know, COVID-19 Chinese Bat Flu Virus Crisis, the pandemic the Chi-Coms created but blame on the U.S.. Here we go: 31,120,980 confirmed cases, +261,911, 961,656, confirmed deaths, +3,342, and 21,287,328 confirmed recoveries, +188,233. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 6,932,317 confirmed cases, UP 68,463 from yesterday’s reporting, 202,982 confirmed deaths, UP 573, and 3,723,573 confirmed recoveries, UP 18,066.
- 2020 Monday F: COVID-19 Statistics Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 789,717 confirmed cases, 15,029 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 11,534 confirmed cases, 120 confirmed deaths, and 4,759 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 86,317 confirmed cases, 2,131 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Michigan- currently, they have 129,662 confirmed cases, 6,982 confirmed deaths, but for some unknown reason NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries- what more do you need to know about Democratic hack Governor Gretchen Whitmer? Her husband can take his boat out on the lake but anyone else- YOU better watch out! Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife have moved there: 190,929 confirmed cases, 1,273 confirmed deaths, and 136,780 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Monday G: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– BAD DAY for stocks today, all because of Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 27,147.70, DOWN 509.72 points (-1.84%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 10,778.80, DOWN 14.48 points (-0.13%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,281.06, DOWN 38.41 points (-1.16%). Price of GOLD: $1,918.30 per troy oz., +7.70 (+0.40%). Here is the price of SILVER: $24.84 per troy oz., +0.458 (+1.88%). Price of PLATINUM: $883.90 per troy oz., +7.80 (+0.89%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,281.70 per troy oz., -99.10 (-4.16%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.04 per #, +0.0045 +-0.15%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $39.62, +0.31 (+0.79%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.81 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.84 euros.
- 2020 Monday H: Sadly, today Tommy DeVito- original guitarist/vocalist with the Four Seasons (would eventually be known as Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons)- lost his battle with the lab-engineered Xi Jinping Bat Flu. DeVito died in Las Vegas, Nevada, at age 92. He was with the Four Seasons from 1960-1970.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 230,313,6402 confirmed cases, +513,757, 4,722,750 confirmed deaths, +9,791 and 207,033,398 confirmed recoveries, +575,095. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 43,242,302 confirmed cases, UP 134,833 from yesterday’s reporting, 694,619 confirmed deaths, UP 2,278,[xiv] and 32,830,025 confirmed recoveries, UP 154,133. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xv]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 378,443 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 25,635 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Tuesday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,571,299 confirmed cases, 68,278 confirmed deaths, and 2,409,207 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,562,747 confirmed cases, 51,889 confirmed deaths, and 2,489,056 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 76,191 confirmed cases, 714 confirmed deaths, and 75,477 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 634,125 confirmed cases, 7,381 confirmed deaths, and 264,996 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Tennessee: they have 1,190,689 confirmed cases, 14,450 confirmed deaths, and 1,107,829 confirmed recoveries.[xvi]
- 2021 Tuesday B: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,242,262 confirmed cases, 7,567 confirmed deaths, and 1,152,776 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Vanuatu, 219th area on the list: 4 cases of the virus, 1 confirmed death and 3 confirmed recoveries.[xvii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,919.84, DOWN 50.63 points (-0.15%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,746.40, UP 32.49 points (+0.22%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,354.19, DOWN 3.54 points (-0.081%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.24 per barrel, +0.76 (+1.08%). The price of GOLD is $1,777.50 per troy oz., -0.70 (-0.04%) while the price of SILVER is $22.80 per troy ounce, +0.18 (+0.81%). The price of PLATINUM is $954.10 per troy oz, +3.30 (+0.35%) while the price of COPPER is $4.23 per pound, +0.10 (+2.42%).[xviii] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,924.40 per troy oz., +18.25 (+0.96%). The price of RHODIUM is $12,750.00 per troy oz., +150.00 (+1.19%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $782,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,907.00 per USD/T, +59.25 (+2.08%).[xix] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.08 In Iraqi Dinar, one greenback equals 1,459.00 and in Jamaican Dollar, a buck equal 147.71 and in Japanese Yen, one dollar equals 109.45 of theirs.[xx]
- 2021 Tuesday D: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.390 per gallon, $3.093 in Florida, $4.065 in Hawaii, and $3.867 in Washington state.[xxi] Let us look at one other Kansas: $2.918. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Sweden: $7.346 per U.S. Gallon.[xxii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,788,463,892,116 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xxiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after India, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Singapore with $168 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– A report says that another 6,000 Haitians are tramping north through Mexico to Bidenville under the Del Rio, Texas, overpass. This sounds like a job for napalm. Just saying. Anyhow, violence is breaking out in towns in their path as the Haitians fight one another to get on any available transportation north. Here are the numbers from One America News for today. First, here is the cost for caring for the invaders for just this day: $533,574,040. Second, here is the cost for this year of caring for Joe Biden’s new citizens: $288,752,762,880. Here are the numbers of illegals who have swarmed across the U.S.-Mexico border for 2021: 2,959,484. Fourth and final, here are the numbers- conservative ones, mind you, of the illegals lurking in the country as you read this: 36,959,484. We believe the numbers are closer to 75-100 million illegal aliens. Speaking of this disaster, today is Day No. 180 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of defending the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 87 since she visited the border. Where can we get a ‘no-show job’ like the one this loser has? (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Tuesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, says of Joe Biden that he ‘doesn’t even pretend on the border’ meaning he does not tell us everything is good and well when every American sees it for him-or-herself on live TV. As the border continues its implosion, Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-TX 1st congressional district, lambasted Joe Biden today and said of his border policies that they are ‘ridiculous.’ Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, calls the lack of a sound policy, “Insane.”
- 2021 Tuesday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I– Russian President Vladimir Putin won’t be coming to New York City to attend the U.N. General Assembly. No, he will get his message across via diplomatic channels. Speaking of Russia, we learned today that the Federal Bureau of Investigation delayed helping the victims of the recent Russian hacking attacks. The question is, “WHY?” Next Portugal has granted the Afghan girls’ soccer team asylum as their home country continues to implode under Islamism. Meanwhile, up in Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau- son of one of the Rolling Stones- manages to cling to power at the head of a minute minority drastically weakened by his ignorant policies. To get things done, the communist PM will have to engage with other political parties. This should be fun.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $43.92 (2) AstraZeneca $59.13 (3) Johnson & Johnson $164.53 (4) BioNTech $341.35 (5) Moderna $434.04. Even as the FDA says there is NO need for Chi-Vi booster shots, Johnson & Johnson now claims that their new booster shot is ’94-percent effective.’ How can they claim this when their original shot was down in the mid-forties? There has not been enough time for them even to know so we encourage everyone to avoid the Johnson & Johnson shots as if their lives depended upon it.
- 2021 Tuesday J: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $83.11 (2) General Dynamics: $191.19 (3) Boeing: $208.51 (4) Lockheed Martin: $336.05 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $345.14.
- 2021 Tuesday K: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $35.29 (2) DuPont: $35.29 (3) Honeywell: $214.90 (4) 3M: $178.42 (5) Teijen: $1,602.00.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $112.23 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.78 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $26.85.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Joe Biden News I- Joe Biden delivered a canned speech to the United Nations today. It would appear he took some of his anti-senility medicine, some of son Hunter’s crack as he was able to get through it without completely breaking down. He called on world leaders to ‘pull together to solve global problems’ all the while giving them the nod-nod, wink-wink to send Third World castoffs to invade the United States. Speaking of feeble Joe, a new poll shows that 62-percent of Iowans think that Joe is doing a horrible job. Add to that the fact that the House Dems are seeking to limit the poor old fool’s presidential powers. You know, the Dems would love to transform the presidency into a prime ministerial gig.
- 2021 Tuesday N: Joe Biden Regime News I– Joy of joys! The White House is rolling a new plan with which to combat homelessness. Wow. Meanwhile, as the various multi-trillion bills continue bumping up against the deadlines, the House Dems throw Joe Biden a bone by passing a stopgap spending bill that will keep the American government open until December 01, 2021. Wow. In other shocking news, the House Dems stripped funding from the bills they are trying to shove through to Joe Biden’s desk that will go to helping Israel protect itself with the Iron Dome missile defense system.
- 2021 Tuesday O: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation- A Customs and Border Patrol officer who attended the Justice for January 6 rally won’t be charged. Still, Rep. Adam “Bug Eyes” Schiff, DS-CA 28th congressional district, says the committee charged with ‘investigating’ the FALSE FLAG OPERATION of January 06, 2021, could possibly go directly to sending out subpoenas which means they want to tarnish the reputations of many, patriotic Americans while continuing to vilify President Donald J. Trump. Oooh, scary, “Bug Eyes.”
- 2021 Tuesday P: Milestones and Personal Interest Stories– Well-known government apparatchik and professor, Anthony Codevilla, died today at age 78. He is best remembered over his strenuous objections to the life sentence imposed on Jonathan Pollard, the man who handed classified intelligence over to U.S. ally, Israel. Pollard eventually was released on parole in 2015 and after fulfilling the obligations imposed upon him, he emigrated to Israel.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1696 what with a $x million jackpot on the line: 36, 41, 45, 51, 56, and Mega 13. Out of 150,280 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $18,952 apiece. In Washington state where Chef Vladdie lives, one person got all five numbers and the Mega for a prize of $432,000,000.
- 2022 Wednesday: Friends, whenever we call the Chi-Coms out our numbers tend to suffer but I am going to continue with my thoughts anyway on the outcome of a Chi-Com invasion of Taiwan. Most of us here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM tend to believe that Taiwan- FREE CHINA- is an undeclared nuclear power and why not? Back on September 22, 1979, which is tomorrow, a U.S. satellite detected a double flash in the South Atlantic well below South Africa. Most surmise it was a nuclear weapons test either by South Africa or Israel or possibly a joint operation. We, however, believe Taiwan was the nation conducting the test and much evidence points in that direction. It would make sense that a technologically superior Taiwan was working at building a clandestine nuclear weapons program because at some point in the future, the Chi-Coms would come-a-calling being the bullies that they are. We suspect any approaching invasion fleet would find itself in deep trouble if underwater nukes were detonated several yards beneath the flotilla. Virtually every vessel, submarine, and troop transport in the area would be swamped with tsunamis the likes of which the world has never witnessed. Aircraft carriers, warships, transports, virtually an entire fleet would disappear along with every soldier, sailor, marine, and airman as did the Mongol fleet that disappeared in a massive tsunami while attempting to invade Japan centuries ago. This would be enough to cause Xi Jinping and his cronies to be strung up in the streets and who knows? Perhaps freedom would return to the mainland and peace in Asia ensue? Sure, at some point the world needs to obliterate that overweight hog, Kim Jong-Un but that little POS is a piker compared to Chairman Xi, the wannabe world dictator. Let me know your mind- Chef Kilgore Randalini.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0959 an 11” x 14” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “La Mer.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Cheap Trick delivered its next studio album- “Standing on the Edge”- on July 19, 1985. The album featured their original producer Jack Douglas back at the control panel. Once again, the band delivered a spirited group of rockers and of course their pop-ballads. “Tonight, It’s You” received a great deal of airplay and is among the best tunes the band has ever done. The lineup remains Robin Zander (lead vocals and rhythm guitar), Rick Nielsen (lead and rhythm guitars, backing vocals), Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion), and Jon Brant (bass, backing vocals). Joining the Illinois-based rockers is Mark Radice on keyboards. We hope everyone will seek this album out at their favorite site for the absolute best in music because let’s face it: the AICPENDBLOG.COM offers nothing but the best in music. You won’t find f**king Maroon 5, you won’t find twerking whores, you won’t find has-been lesbians, and you won’t find young men who aren’t sure as to whether they are men or chicks. It is what it is and we thank you for joining us here daily.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-21-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with absolute fruitfulness by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,054. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset West Coast Seascapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Milestones and Personal Interest Stories, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, Bobby Tench, The Jeff Beck Group, Streetwalkers, Humble Pie, Hummingbird, David Hood, Traffic, The Mothers of Invention, Don Preston, King Crimson, Bad Company, Boz Burrell, The Eagles, Don Felder, Atomic Rooster, John Du Cann, Move- The, The Four Seasons, Tommy DeVito, John Willie Wilcox, Utopia, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, Acting U.S. Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, Acting U.S. Attorney General John Demers, Acting U.S. Attorney General Monty Wilkinson, U.S. Secretary of Defense George C. Marshall, U.S. Secretary of State Henry L. Stimson, U.S. Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson, Vela Incident 1979, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Michigan COVID-19 Cases, Tennessee COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Vanuatu COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Iraqi Dinar, Jamaican Dollar, Japanese Yen, Kansas Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Sweden Petrol Price, Islam, Sunni Islam, Ottoman Turkish Sultans, Sultan Selim I, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Conon, Pope Innocent XI, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, Michael Spinks v. Larry Holmes, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Jon Brant, Bun E. Carlos, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
[i] The United States should never have abandoned the Gold Standard as it will allow the Chi-Coms to gain control of the world economy one day- NOT GOOD.
[ii] We began presenting the music of the Mothers of Invention and of Frank Zappa beginning on Monday, 21-January-2013 and concluded the presentation on Monday, 13-May-2013. Please seek them out, we believe you will enjoy the music of this famed man and his band
[iii] We began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[iv] We promoted the music of this venerable British rock star- Bobby Tench- as part of a series of interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This included the Small Faces, Faces, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood, Jeff Beck, Steve Marriott, Humble Pie, and other interconnected parts. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[v] The music of this famed British band, Family as well as the spin-off group, Streetwalkers, appeared on Tuesday, 08-October-2013 through Thursday, 31-October-2013.
[vi] See footnote iii.
[vii] Sadly, we overlooked Hummingbird when we did the music of Family and Streetwalkers and hope to do them at some point.
[viii] We hope to share the music of the Eagles, Joe Walsh, Don Henley, Glenn Fray, and others, including Poco, sometime in the next decade. Please remain with us.
[ix] We began promoting the music of the Jimi Hendrix Experience and Jimi Hendrix on Sunday, 22-December-2013 through Thursday, 16-January-2014. Please check the albums out, you will enjoy them.
[x] We presented the music of this British prog-rock band, the amazing King Crimson, beginning on Monday, 20-October-2014 through Sunday, 21-December-2014. We hope you will check them out and add them to your collection.
[xi] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[xii] At some point, we will promote the music of the famed British rock band, Atomic Rooster. You will not want to miss this one, that, we guarantee you.
[xiii] Why don’t you do something about promoting FREE SPEECH instead of this virtue-signaling BS you young liberals seemingly so much love?
[xiv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xvii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xviii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xix] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxiii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.