Chef Goldie McNamara
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2019 BY CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
“Just the Facts: the costs of unchecked illegal immigration are shocking and if we do not get control of the situation and soon, the United States we know and love will disappear” by Chef Goldie McNamara
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,083 AT THE AICP-END
574 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Mexico has never been a friend of the United States which is why we may have to give them another smack-down at some point
Bakersfield, CA, 04-10-2019 Wednesday: In 2020, there are a few things that matter, primarily stopping the tidal wave of illegal aliens and securing the borders. Back at the turn of the 20th century, the United States maintained military outposts along the border with Mexico as a method of preventing them from taking advantage of our people.
As far as history in school taught me, Mexico was never truly a friend. We fought a war with them between 1846-1848 and in the aftermath of the brief war, we received the American Southwest and California. We also bought another big parcel of land from them known as the Gadsden Purchase that made the border more compact and defensible.
In the early 1900s, Mexican bandits crisscrossed the border, wreaking havoc on border towns, killing U.S. citizens to the point that President Woodrow Wilson dispatched General John J. “Black Jack” Pershing at the head of a massive formation of U.S. troops to pursue the wily criminal Pancho Villa and kill or capture him.
We also have been involved in various other Central American and Caribbean countries such as almost all nations of Central America and in places such as the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Cuba, and Puerto Rico as well as Grenada in more modern times.
Our reasoning for involving ourselves in these countries was to maintain the peace and to protect American interests. In later times, we aided governments that sought to halt the spread of communism in the Western Hemisphere and so have made enemies of some of the peoples of these nations.
When Donald J. Trump ran for the presidency, his biggest issue was stemming the tide of illegal aliens, a tide that has so many negative effects and repercussions that one would think anyone with a half-a-brain or more would understand and would work in concert with one another to stop the flood.
The costs of unchecked illegal immigration are horrendous. The reason our system of health care is stressed and struggling is because of illegal aliens using hospital emergency rooms and urgent care centers to receive medical treatment and health care, most of the time, unpaid-for care. Someone must pay the costs and those poor souls generally are the American taxpayers.
The Supreme Court ruled years ago that American public schools must educate ALL children, no matter their citizenship status. This is insane. However, we know why because teachers’ unions and educators get a chunk of cash for every student enrolled in their public schools. Of course they want that revenue stream, even though educating illegal alien brats holds back our kids, children who already have enough problems without being slowed down by non-English-speaking, out-of-control snots.
Despite what lying libs say every time they are on a TV news program, illegal aliens bring with them MORE crime, not less. The mere act of slipping across the border and lurking within the densely populated shadows is a crime itself so their time in OUR country is born in a criminal act.
Add to that the drunken driving, the hit-and-runs, the robberies, the rapes, the murders, child abductions, sex trafficking, human trafficking, the theft of identities, all of these crimes would be far less in American crime statistics if we ONLY had to contend with OUR people and not millions more illegal aliens.
I might agree with some of my Democratic colleagues that yes, perhaps at one time illegals might NOT have increased the crime rates, when they were content merely to work for wages they could send back to their families. Now, they do not care. Now, they walk about in broad daylight, lording it over us because in a state like California, they know our corrupt politicians will protect them over we, the American people.
We also have a major problem with drug trafficking, with addiction, with drug-related deaths. While we always have had this problem to one degree or another, with illegal aliens paying off a portion of their debt to the human traffickers, they help smuggle in loads of narcotics, crack, and marijuana. They add to our woes, they add to our personal tragedies by affecting those around us, the people we love, with something that might never have happened if we had secure borders.
I fear that the Democrats have sold their souls to the Devil. I fear that they are willing to destroy the United States if it will help them destroy President Donald J. Trump. I fear they believe they will be able to revive whatever remains when Trump is long gone but millions of Americans are not so sure.
Next year, we must work united against the Democrats, against the socialists, against the out-and-out communists, against those seeking to oppress the American people and to force us to our knees in acknowledgement of a new national order: Bernie Sanders- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aka Baby Evita-style Marxism. We cannot allow that to happen.
We will continue with more tomorrow, my friends. Have as good a day as possible.
Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara
Cook IV Institutional Chef, CWC, ACF Chefs’ Association of the San Joaquin Valley CA123
Due to the increasing number of threats and intrusions into our personal lives, we who blog here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day have engaged the services of local up-and-coming Bakersfield street artist, Simone, to do renderings of us as he sees fit. I must say that he did an ‘okay job,’ it is what it is and I am fine with that. Anyhow, I have spent my life working in professional food service and find it an immense joy to be able to come here 1-2 times a year and to share my political opinions and observations with me. Thank you for joining me, we welcome everyone and invite them to bring their friends, family members, and coworkers/employees with them.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara writes from Bakersfield, CA.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara is a liberal Republican.
Contact me at the following email address: email@example.com.
CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
END COMMENTARY 04-10-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 856
04-10-2019 Wednesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXI: “The costs of unchecked illegal immigration are shocking and if we do not get control of the situation and soon, the United States we know and love will disappear” by Chef Goldie McNamara.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-09-2019, all rights reserved.
McNamara, Goldie “The costs of unchecked illegal immigration are shocking and if we do not get control of the situation and soon, the United States we know and love will disappear.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXI
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Goldie McNamara, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Mexican-American War of 1846-1848, The Gadsden Purchase 1853-1854, Woodrow Wilson, Pancho Villa, Donald Trump, Mexico, Bernie Sanders, AOC,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 10, 2019:
Vladimir Lenin; the Stray Cats featuring Brian Setzer, and U 2:
- 847: Leo IV begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1516: Venice creates the first European Jewish ghetto, a place where the Jews must live.
- 1656: A Dutch fleet conquers the port of Colombo, Ceylon.
- 1790: President George Washington signed into law the first United States Patent Act.
- 1814: At the Battle of Toulouse, British and Spanish forces defeated the vaunted Napoleon Bonaparte and his army. This defeat led to the abdication and banishment of the defeated French monarch to the Isle of Elba.
- 1825: The first hotel in Hawaii opens on this date.
- 1841: The New York Tribune begins publishing under the control of Editor Horace Greeley.
- 1849: In New York City, Walter Hunt patents the safety pin; he then sold rights for $100.
- 1865: During the Civil War, at Appomattox, General Robert E. Lee issued his final order.
- 1866: The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals undergoes incorporation on this date.
- 1869: The U.S. Congress increases number of Supreme Court judges from 7 to 9.
- 1870: In Russia, future communist revolutionary, Vladimir Lenin, is born. If only his mother had put his head underwater when he was a baby and left him for the catfish.
- 1877: The first national black convention meets in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 1882: The Matson Shipping Line between California and Hawaii opens its doors.
- 1887: President Abraham Lincoln and his wife, Mary, undergo reinternment in their native Springfield, Illinois.
- 1912: The RMS Titanic set sail from Southampton, England, on its ill-fated maiden voyage.
- 1916: The Professional Golfers Association (PGA) stage the first professional golf tournament on this date.
- 1919: In messed-up Mexico, government troops kill the revolutionary leader Emiliano Zapata.
- 1925: “The Great Gatsby,” by Scott Fitzgerald, undergoes first publication on this date.
- 1930: On this date, manufacturers begin producing synthetic rubber.
- 1932: German President Paul von Hindenburg wins reelection in a runoff, with Adolf Hitler coming in second.
- 1938: Austria becomes an official state of Germany.
- 1940: Vidkun Quisling forms the Norwegian ‘national government’ after the Nazis overrun his country.
- 1941: The Afrika Korps overruns Allied forces in Cyrenaica. Meanwhile, in the United States, the Ford Motor Co. became the last major automaker to recognize the United Auto Workers as the representative of its workers.
- 1944: During World War II, the Red Army liberates the city of Odessa from Axis troops.
- 1945: Over the skies of Berlin, German Me 262 jet fighters shot down 10 U.S. bombers. Elsewhere, Allied troops liberate the Nazi concentration camp of Buchenwald. In the U.S. in the National Football League, the Boston Yankees and the Brooklyn Tigers
- 1947: Brooklyn Dodgers President, Branch Rickey purchased the contract of Jackie Robinson from the Montreal Royals.
- 1952: The Minneapolis Lakers beat the New York Knicks, four games to one, to win the fourth NBA Finals and their third crown in four years. The score for Game 5 was the Lakers 91-to-84 for the Knickerbockers.
- 1955: The Syracuse Nationals won Game 7 of the NBA Finals by a score of 92-91 to beat the Fort Wayne Pistons. Over the course of the first five NBA Finals matchups, the Nationals lost twice to the Minneapolis Lakers, so this was their first Finals
- 1957: due to wreckage resulting from the Suez Crisis, which had closed the waterway, Egypt reopened the Suez Canal to all shipping traffic.
- 1959: In Massapequa, New York, future rock-and-roll guitarist/vocalist Brian Setzer, who would play with the Stray Cats as well as run his own band, is born.
- 1960: The U.S. Senate passed the Civil Rights bill.
- 1961: Gary Player of South Africa became the first foreign golfer to win the Master’s Golf Tournament in Augusta, Georgia. Elsewhere, the trial of Adolf Eichmann gets underway in Jerusalem.
- 1963: The fast-attack nuclear submarine USS Thresher (SSN-593) sank during deep-diving tests east of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, in a disaster that claimed 129 lives.
- 1968: The U.S. performs a nuclear test at the Nevada Test Site. Meanwhile, following the debacle of the failed Tet Offensive, President Lyndon Baines Johnson recalls General William C. Westmoreland from Vietnam and replaces him with General Creighton Abrams.
- 1971: The American table tennis team arrived in China. The team was the first group of Americans officially allowed into the communist nation since the founding of the People’s Republic of China in 1949. The team had received the surprise invitation while in Japan for the 31st World Table Tennis Championship.
- 1972: The U.S., the USSR, and 70 other nations ban biological weapons.
- 1984: The U.S. Senate condemns the CIA’s mining of Nicaraguan Meanwhile, the Challenger shuttle snags the damaged Solar Max satellite.
- 1989: J. Heinz, Van Camp Seafood & Bumble Bee Seafood say they will not buy tuna caught in nets that also trap dolphins.
- 1991: A rare tropical storm develops in the Southern Hemisphere near Angola; it is the first documented by satellites above the Earth.
- 1998: The Northern Ireland peace talks concluded as negotiators reached a landmark settlement to end 30 years of bitter rivalries and bloody attacks.
- 2010: Bronislaw Komorowski becomes acting president of Poland after a plane carrying top Polish officials and President Lech Kaczynski crashes, leaving no survivors.
- 2011: Following a show in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, the band U 2’s tour, 360 degrees, becomes the highest grossing music tour of all time.
- 2012: The American company Apple, Inc. announces it is worth over $600 billion dollars, making the technology company the largest in the world by market capitalization.
- 2013: The United States, Jordan, and Canada boycott a meeting of the U.N. General Assembly organized by former Serbian foreign minister, Vuk Jeremic.
- 2014: The head of Tesla Motors, Elon Musk, announces that his company will begin selling its luxury electric cars in China later this month.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Vladimir Lenin, Brian Setzer, The Stray Cats, U 2, General John J. “Black Jack” Pershing, Narco-Terrorism, Drug Cartels in the U.S., G. McNamara, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Mexican-American War of 1846-1848, The Gadsden Purchase 1853-1854, Woodrow Wilson, Pancho Villa, Donald Trump, Mexico, Bernie Sanders, AOC, Illegal Alien Invasion, Democratic Party Politics, Defending America, Southern Border Crisis, Baby Evita, Socialism, Venezuela, Cuba, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Caravans, U.S. Immigration Law, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Assimilation, Build the Wall,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF GOLDIE “GOLDFISH” MCNAMARA 2011-2019:
- 02-10-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XI—the Cure for what ails you: Apple-Coconut-Bran Muffins” by Goldfish.
- 03-06-2011 Su: “Special Menus, Part X: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part X—the Brunch Menu, Part I” by Goldfish.
- 03-07-2011 M: “Special Menus, Part XI: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part XI—the Brunch Menu, Part II” by Goldfish.
- 04-27-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part I: we begin a Multi-Part Series in which, we discuss ONE of the MOST Important Positions in the Professional Kitchen—the Prepmaster—many Times More Important to the Success of the Restaurant than the Head Chef!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-28-2011 Th: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part II: today, Chef Goldie elaborates on the Basic Mayonnaise-based Sauces she began in Yesterday’s Post!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-29-2011 F: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part III: Goldie begins the Presentation of Top Pantry Recipes with a Great One for French Vinegar and Oil Dressing as well as one for Sauce Ravigote—don’t miss these!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-30-2011 S: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part IV: Goldie pulls out a Couple of Zesty Cocktail Sauces for Today, something of which, every Chef worth his or her Salt needs to have in his or her Repertoire—be sure to check these two out now!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 06-23-2011 Th: “Central Asian Specialties, Part II—Curried Cabbage, Vegetable, and Lentil Soup—loved by Vegetarians everywhere” by Goldfish.
- 07-13-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXI: Maple-Buckwheat Muffins—Southern Cooking at its Best” by Goldfish.
- 09-05-2011 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XX: Pork Cutlets a’ l’Orange—Fabulous French Cooking for an unforgettable Labor Day Dinner” by Goldfish.
- 09-06-2011 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXI: Veal Sauté St. Raphael—California Cuisine from the 1980’s for a Brand-New Generation” by Goldfish.
- 09-07-2011 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXII: Veal Sauté ala Oskar—one of the Greatest Veal Dishes from the Golden Age of French Cuisine” by Goldfish.
- 09-08-2011 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIII: Chicken Breast Sauté ala Gloria—tender Chicken Breasts covered in an Orange-Apricot Sauce” by Goldfish.
- 09-09-2011 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIV: Braised Pork Chops Chasseur—Mediterranean-style Cuisine from the South of France” by Goldfish.
- 09-10-2011 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXV: Blanquette d’Agneau—Continental Lamb Stew braised in Cream and Stock” by Goldfish.
- 09-11-2011 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXVI: Halibut Cheek Penne Pasta in Pesto Cream Sauce—unique Seafood Dish from the Puget Sound” by Goldfish.
- 02-13-2012 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part X: Old-Fashioned Beef Tips with Steamed Rice—one of the All-Time Great Dishes (and Cost-Effective, Too!” by Goldfish.
- 02-14-2012 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XI: Classic Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles—another Unforgettable Coffee Shop Delight” by Goldfish.
- 02-15-2012 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XII: Rahm Schnitzel—not your typical Veal Cutlet but an Old Coffee Shop Favorite” by Goldfish.
- 02-16-2012 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIII: Deep-Fried Shrimp—one of the Best Coffee Shop Dishes ever made; the only Difference is, it’s made by YOU” by Goldfish.
- 02-17-2012 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIV: Sautéed Calves Liver with Bacon and Onions—a “MUST” on every Coffee Shop Menu from Coast to Coast” by Goldfish.
- 02-18-2012 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XV: Southern Deep-Fried Chicken—one of the Best Recipes Ever for Fried Chicken” by Goldfish.
- 02-19-2012 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XVI: Braised Suisse Steak Ala Jardinière—so Good, the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier would be Wowed by It!” by Goldfish.
- 07-23-2012 M: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVII: Mahi-Mahi Tacos—the Best Bar Food in Town!” by Goldfish.
- 07-24-2012 T: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVIII: Goldie’s Best Sandwich Ever—Barbequed Ham Dip with Red Cabbage Coleslaw, Fabian’s Barbeque Sauce and Homemade Ham Ju” by Goldfish.
- 07-25-2012 W: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XIX: Goldie’s Second-Best Sandwich Ever—Country Club Chicken Salad Sandwich made with Chicken-Almond-and-Pineapple Chicken Salad-Wow!” by Goldfish.
- 07-26-2012 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XX: The Best of the Best—Bay Shrimp Salad Sandwich on Tom Cat Bakery’s Eastern European-style Black Sandwich Bread—too Good to be True!” by Goldfish.
- 07-27-2012 F: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXI: The Best Chicken Clubhouse Sandwich ever made! It features Aunt Millie’s Whole-Wheat Hamburger Buns, Homemade Ranch Dressing, and other wonderful Ingredients” by Goldfish.
- 07-28-2012 S: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXII: Goldie’s Combination Corned Beef-Pastrami is the Best in the West (and everywhere else)!” by Goldfish.
- 07-29-2012 Su: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIII: Goldie’s Special Bacon-Lettuce-and-Tomato (and Avocado) Sandwich—a Great Sandwich for a Summer Sunday!” by Goldfish.
- 03-11-2013 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXVIII: Everyone’s Friend, Chef Goldie comes in today to do her Weeklong Soup Seminar in Institutional Sizes: Split Pea I!” by Goldfish.
- 03-12-2013 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXIX: On Tap for Today is a Delightful, Institutional-Sized Version of Goldie’s Lentil Soup with Frankfurters—Old and Just the Way we like it!” by Goldfish.
- 03-13-2013 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XL: We hit Number Forty of the Soup Seminar and celebrate it by returning to the Basics—Vegetable Soup in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
- 03-14-2013 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XLI: Our Institutional-Sized Soup of the Day is a Classic from Olden Days: Navy Bean Soup—as Good Today as it was way back when!” by Goldfish.
- 03-15-2013 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XLII: Our Soup for today is an Unusual One, created by French Chef Auguste Escoffier—Potage ala Mongole—the Marriage of Split Pea and Tomato Soups!” by Goldfish.
- 03-16-2013 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIII: Today’s Soup is another Stellar Example of how One Combines Leftovers Together to create a Culinary Masterpiece—Corn Chowder I in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
- 03-17-2013 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIV: Goldie finishes her Week with a Completely Different Soup than any of her other Offerings—Cream of Cauliflower-Cheese Soup I—in an Institutional Size, of Course!” by Goldfish.
- 10-07-2013 M: “Personal Favorites, Part I: Chef Goldie supports the Fight to End Obamacare and then opens a New Category: Personal Favorites of each Chef and presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken-and-Dumplings!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-08-2013 T: “Personal Favorites, Part II: Goldie continues her Discussion of Obamacare, how it’s all a Lie but would love it were True and then presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken a la Marengo!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-09-2013 W: “Personal Favorites, Part III: Join the Fight to End Obamacare Now and then Learn how to make Stinkbug’s Classic Meatloaf—better than the White House’s Recipe to be sure!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-10-2013 Th: “Personal Favorites, Part IV: after naming Names of those trying to subvert the U.S. Government, the Nation, and the World, Goldie presents Stinkbug’s Los Angeles-Style Shrimp and Chilis!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-11-2013 F: “Personal Favorites, Part V: it’s like the Antebellum before the End Times what with the Lies, Fallacies, and Disingenuous Bullcrap spread by the Obama Administration and then, it’s Stinkbug’s Chicken Fried Steak!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-12-2013 S: “Personal Favorites, Part VI: Goldie confesses to becoming more Conservative as Time goes by, attacks Obamacare and then show the Readership how to make Stinkbug’s Zucchini Bread—YES!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-13-2013 Su: “Personal Favorites, Part VII: Goldie discusses California’s TRUST Act, Illegal Immigration, and then prepares Stinkbug’s Beef Enchiladas!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05–05-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirteen: after Some History about Cinco de Mayo, HOW it’s a CRAP Holiday, we delve into the Sad Surrounding the NBA’s Donald Sterling, the Owner of the Los Angeles Clippers—maybe it was a Set-up?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-06-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fourteen: Has the Donald Sterling-LA Clippers Hoo-hah set a Dangerous Precedent for the Future—are we no longer able to Expect a Reasonable Amount of Privacy within our own Homes or have we gone over the PC Cliff?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-07-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifteen: We should all be genuinely concerned over what has happened to Clippers’ Owner Donald Sterling as the Man was not given his just Due in Court but expelled by an Obama-Like Dictator—is this STILL the United States of America?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-08-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixteen: Goldie veers off to Discuss the ongoing Benghazi Investigation/Cover-up, HOW the Administration has NO problems lying to the American People and worries about the Detrimental Effect it’s going to have on the USA in the Long Run!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-09-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventeen: Chef McNamara discusses WHY the Idea of a Third Party makes NO Sense; it’s because the GOP already has what it needs to win in Next Month’s Primaries and then in the General Election in November but first—the Tea Party needs to go!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-10-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighteen: Thanks to Recent Exposure of the Obama Administration’s Cover-up on Benghazi, Goldie expects a Major GOP Landslide this Year and urges all Democrats caught in the Crosshairs serving the President to begin making Deals NOW to avoid Prison Time!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-11-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Nineteen: Goldie presents her Plan for Reclaiming the United States for our Children and Theirs; close the Border, STOP Obamacare, neuter Big Labor, Cut Taxes, and most of all, protect the Electoral Process from Corruption!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-25-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXII: Goldie returns and takes it to the Democrats by discussing the Clintons, their Felonious Foundation, and how if Mitt Romney had done One-Fifth of what they have done, he would be in Prison” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-26-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIII: Goldie talks about all the Entertainment available here in Bakersfield, California, and how it helps with the crumbling of both the Region and the State but at Some Point, it will be Time to move to the Bahamas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-27-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIV: Goldfish discusses growing up during Political Turmoil, none of which compares with anything the Obamaists have done and how horrible it would be if Michelle sought the Democratic Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-28-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXV: before our Eyes, we see Liberalism destroying the Nation what with Leaders such as Bill Di Blasio and Marilyn Mosby restricting Law and Order and allowing Criminals to run Wild” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-29-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVI: The Only One responsible for the Fall of Iraq is Barack Hussein Obama—the Debate is whether he caused it to happen or is too stupid to be Commander-in-Chief—we are open to Ideas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-30-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVII: Goldie asks WHY everything with the American Leftwing is ALWAYS about Sex– Kevin Steele of KBMT-TV should ask himself that Question after pestering Senator Ted Cruz on his Views regarding GAYS” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-31-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part II: Goldie shares another Week’s Worth of Pinterest Albums of the Day while discussing the Recent Season of the Voice and criticizing Adam Levine for having cut ‘HIS ROCK’ after telling the Rest of his Singers to be LIKE HER!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-16-2016 M: “Dave Brat—who unseated Eric Cantor in the Virginia 2014 PRIMARY Race—is an Inspiration to us in our Effort to send Congressman Kevin McCarthy packing on June 07—enough is enough!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLII
- 05-17-2016 T: “‘Kern River Blues’—Merle Haggard’s Final Song—says that the Politicians lied to the People of Kern County by allowing Los Angeles to steal Kern River Water for their own Greedy Needs—shame on them!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIII
- 05-18-2016 W: “What is the Point in watching a TV Comedy or Drama if the Network decides to pull it arbitrarily off its Programming, especially after we have invested Time, Effort, and Enjoyment watching the Show?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIV
- 05-19-2016 Th: “Liberals say they ‘value Women’ so why then do they want to open ALL Public Restrooms to Men who claim to be ‘Women trapped in Men’s Bodies’ when we all know they are nothing but a Bunch of Deviant Perverts” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLV
- 05-20-2016 F: “Political Correctness destroys the Mightiest Nation in the History of the World as does a Cancer deep within one’s Gut—therefore everyone who loves the Country must turn out to vote on Tuesday, June 07, 2016” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLVI
- 05-21-2016 S: “We saw Lynyrd Skynyrd on Thursday Night at the Bright House Amphitheater in Bakersfield, CA—WOW—What a SHOW—if you have not seen them then by all means do so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXV
- 05-22-2016 Su: “The First SIX Albums by Lynyrd Skynyrd bring the Week to an End as well as a Discussion of Each One and the Tragic Airplane Crash that sidelined the Band for a Decade” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXVI
- 10-31-2016 M: “The Number 1 Reason to put Donald J. Trump into the White House is because we need to put Conservative Justices onto the Supreme Court of the United States, which ONLY Trump will do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIII
- 11-01-2016 T: “I would change Numerous Things if I was President of the United States with the Number One Thing being the reestablishment of the Law as the Foundation of the Country and would end Early Voting” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIV
- 11-02-2016 W: “Electing Hillary to be our Next President will push the Nation across the Threshold from one that respects the Rule of Law to one that respects the Rule of a Sole Dictator” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMV
- 11-03-2016 Th: “It appears that Donald J. Trump is going to become the Nation’s 45th President, which is Great—I want to see him put Hillary Clinton in Leavenworth and to overturn ALL Things Barack Obama” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVI
- 11-04-2016 F: “Teddy Roosevelt—a Man much like Donald Trump—was the President the LAST Time the Chicago Cubs won the World Series so does that tell us who is going to win NEXT Tuesday? —I think so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVII
- 11-05-2016 S: “Communist George Soros remains the Nation’s Number One Threat as does his ‘Running Dog Lackeys’ Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton—VOTE Donald Trump on Tuesday!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVIII
- 11-06-2016 Su: “An Open Letter to George Will—thanks to you and others such as YOU, our Nation is in a Crisis that NEVER needed to happen but because your Ideals matter more to you than Common Sense, we could end up with President Hillary Clinton” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIX
- 04-24-2017 M: “On Election Night 2016, the foes of Donald J. Trump looked to me that they were going to push the windows open and leap to the pavement below in the much same way bankrupt investors did in the crash of 1929” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIII
- 04-25-2017 T: “I could care less whether the federal government suffers a Democrat-caused shutdown or not because I support President Trump in his effort to get funding for the border wall” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIV
- 04-26-2017 W: “Esther Cepeda of the Washington Post NEVER saw an illegal alien she did not want to protect by writing erroneous articles that ONLY millennials believe” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXV
- 04-27-2017 Th: “The citizens of Kern County support President Donald Trump on his immigration stance and Sheriff Donny Youngblood on making our county a non-sanctuary county—bravo!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVI
- 04-28-2017 F: “There is NO ‘right of return’ for illegal aliens here in California and it is high time the madcap idiots running Sacramento understand this—President Trump, save our state!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVII
- 04-29-2017 S: “California State Law forbids Sheriff Donny Youngblood from declaring the County of Kern a ‘Sanctuary County’ because Federal Law does not require him to comply with ICE” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVIII
- 04-30-2017 Su: “The modern-day Saul Alinsky-loving Democrat Party does NOTHING that is ever organic; rather, they are the masters of premanufactured, prepackaged outrage, anger, and immorality” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIX
- 10-09-2017 M: “Stephen Paddock was a hardcore liberal, of that we know for sure but everything else related to him continues to remain a mystery” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXVIII
- 10-10-2017 T: “What is wrong with late night comedy TV? The more they move left, the lower their ratings go as they continue alienating viewers such as my husband and me” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXIX
- 10-11-2017 W: “Participation in the Second Amendment requires education, training, and common sense, something leftist agitators and dimwits do NOT know and yet, they continue whining and crying” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXX
- 10-12-2017 Th: “Last Thursday, Chuck Schumer communed with the dead souls of the Las Vegas Massacre; how about communing with the millions of the souls of the aborted—they should have a voice” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXI
- 10-13-2017 F: “As HPV-caused anal cancer poses the next big threat to the gay and bi-sexual community, perhaps a return to Judeo-Christian morality is in store?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXII
- 10-14-2017 S: “With darkness descending upon Western society in general and the USA, perhaps a return to the morality that existed prior to the Sexual Revolution might be the way to go?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIII
- 10-15-2017 Su: “The NFL is going down a dismal path, one from which, the game may never return if they continue lassoing themselves to Black Lives Matter, Social Justice, and the criminal George Soros” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIV
- 04-16-2018 M: “President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned of the ‘military-industrial complex,’ will President Donald J. Trump become its latest victim, or will he exercise caution before going to war?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXI
- 04-17-2018 T: “BOTH political parties want war in Syria yet once President Trump sends U.S. troops there and things begin going wrong, ALL support for the conflict and the President will vanish” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXII
- 04-18-2018 W: “Although the attacks on Syria went without a hitch, we could see a spike in terror attacks here in the USA as well as across Europe as our foes answer them” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIII
- 04-19-2018 Th: “Let the Dems continue believing in yet another massive electoral victory, this one in November, as it will be doubly fun to watch them in meltdown mode yet again” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIV
- 04-20-2018 F: “Drunk with power as all despots are, California Democrats have no clue the fate awaiting them on Election Day, Tuesday, November 06, 2018- it’s gonna be sweet” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXV
- 04-21-2018 S: “James Comey expected people would hail him as a ‘hero’ when in fact, they see him as little more than a useful idiot who soon might be headed to federal prison- serves him right” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVI
- 04-22-2018 Su: “Santos Hilario and Marcelina Profecto Garcia die in car crash fleeing from ICE agents; if you were not in the country illegally, you would not have had to flee, thus NOT leaving your six kids orphans” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVII
- 10-08-2018 M: “Although loath to call another woman a liar, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford did not inspire confidence in her testimony before the U.S. Senate nor did the other accusers of Judge Brett Kavanaugh” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVI
- 10-09-2018 T: “On November 6, 2018, we have a choice: the anarchy and political violence of the left or civilization and conservatism offered by the right; the choice is clear, choose the latter” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVII
- 10-10-2018 W: “California Democrats are in far graver danger than they ever imagined as in four short weeks, people of all parties are going to vote as many of them out of office as possible” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVIII
- 10-11-2018 Th: “California Democrats NEVER thought Prop 14 would let them down but it has as in many political races in November, we have Democrats going toe-to-toe with Republicans” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXIX
- 10-12-2018 F: “Maximillian Robespierre NEVER thought he would end up on the guillotine and yet he did- this is what is headed the Democrats’ way unless they stop the out-of-control mobs of their own creation NOW” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXC
- 10-13-2018 S: “Democrats love blaming their political opponents for the crimes they themselves commit such as promoting violence, racial discord, and civil unrest” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCI
- 10-14-2018 Su: “IF Democrats should win in November, the eight years of economic and social malaise that was the norm under Barack Obama will become the standard for all future generations” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCII
- 04-08-2019 M: “After watching the movie, “Unplanned,” there is still hope that people of conscience can vote the godless Democrats out of office and reclaim California in 2020” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXIX
- 04-09-2019 T: “Democrats demonstrate their appalling lack of humanity every time they call for open borders, amnesty for all illegal aliens in the country, and the abolition of ICE, the only thing standing between civilization and chaos” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXX
- 04-10-2019 W: “The costs of unchecked illegal immigration are shocking and if we do not get control of the situation and soon, the United States we know and love will disappear” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXI
- 04-11-2019 Th:
- 04-12-2019 F:
- 04-13-2019 S:
- 04-14-2019 Su:
GOLDIE MCNAMARA’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS 2015-2019:
- 05-27-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Goldie loved Beverly Carrick as should YOU and notes that she died NOT long after Barack Obama won reelection in 2012—did HE KILL HER? —you be the Judge!” by Chef Goldie McNamara.
- 05-18-2016 W: “After making our Standard Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and allow us the Ability to reach a Wider Audience instead of keeping us down, we view some more Glorious Beverly Carrick Original Artworks” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVIII
- 11-02-2016 W: “What a Shocker today, NO Political Discussion but instead a Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and into the Limelight which this and the Main Blog Deserve” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXI
- 04-26-2017 W: “We have some glorious Beverly Carrick Hawaiian series paintings for you today—paintings you will find as enjoyable viewing as we do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVI
- 10-11-2017 W: “Although our numbers continue going up, up, up, they would rise even higher if Google Blogger would but get the heck out of the way and allow us to soar” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXX
- 04-18-2018 W: “Like a bottle of fine brandy, Beverly Carrick original artworks never grow old and, if anything, appreciate in both pleasure and value” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVII
- 10-10-2018 W: “We hear Google Plus might shut down due to massive hacks; hey Google, how about this: why not stop working with fascist regimes such as China and protect everyone’s online liberties” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXII
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2019 BY CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
“Just the Facts: the costs of unchecked illegal immigration are shocking and if we do not get control of the situation and soon, the United States we know and love will disappear” by Chef Goldie McNamara
THIS IS THE END OF TODAY’S POST- THANK YOU FOR READING!