Chef Elvin C. McCardle
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, MARCH 06, 2019 BY CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
“Just the Facts: we’ve only just begun and there’s a whole lotta losers seeking the 2020 standard of the Democratic Party, which means more cannon fodder for President Donald J. Trump is on the way” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,048 AT THE AICP-END
609 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Have you ever seen such a motley crew of Democrats seeking the 2020 nomination?
Ventura, CA, 03-06-2019 Wednesday: Folks, I do not believe we have ever seen a time in our country when we have had so many goobers in one political party. I do not believe that in the decade prior to the Civil War, that there were as many nut-job Democrats as there now are in the modern version of the party. Heck, it does not even correspond to what Democrats of old once believed; no, the modern-day Democrats have gone bat crap crazy, they hate our country with so much toxic venom that they want to force socialism onto the greatest, most powerful nation the planet has ever seen all because they loathe the country their voters elected them to lead.
Poor Nancy Pelosi, she walks the tightrope between one side of the party that wants to storm the White House with torches held high and pitchforks and hoes gripped in white-knuckled hands, loonies that want to torch the place and drag the president and the first lady out, strip them naked, and flay them alive for having the chutzpah to win a presidential election against THEIR candidate.
Members of this crazed cabal include freshman communists and racists, bigots like Palestinian favorite Rashida Tlaib, a woman who should be home making Mouna bread for her husband while wearing a head-to-toe, Taliban-mandated burqa and the anti-Semite, colorful bath-towel wearing Ilhan Omar. Included in this mess is the little Puerto Rican ‘Green New Deal,’ Baby Evita, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, whom the founder of Greenpeace has labeled a twit as her beliefs are so flipping radical.
We must also include losers like “Auntie” Maxine Waters, Jerrold “Nazi” Nadler, “Shifty” Adam Schiff, and loads of other pond scum who think they can overturn an election fairly won, either through demonstrating that the president colluded with a foreign power or that in his dim, dark past, he did business in a conniving, underhanded, illegal way with which to impeach him.
We have all manner of circus freaks running for the nomination of their party, cannon fodder to be sure, because all of them are to one degree or another a nut. We have phony Indian maid, Elizabeth “Little White Dove” Warren- searching for her ‘Running Bear,’ a woman attempting to come off like a hip, older version of the little buck-toothed loser and social media giant praying mantis from Puerto Rico but who instead appears like an old fuddy-duddy, attempting to drink beer like ‘real folks.’
We have Kirsten “Bleach Bit” Gillibrand, aka ‘Whitey,’ a woman who never saw a stance on an issue that she could not ‘evolve from supporting or fighting,’ that she could not change. This woman’s stance on every issue has morphed into ones no one ever could have dreamed her supporting or fighting, which is why, she is for sale to the highest bidder.
We have little Julian “Hey, everybody, I’m a Mexican” Castro, a little Tex-Mex loser who thinks that all he needs to be is a Mexican-American to at lest earn himself a spot on the ticket. Unlike Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke, failed Senate candidate, he at least IS a Mexican whereas the skateboard-riding former Texas congressman is NOT. Go figure. (Oh, my wife says Beto should stop with stuffing a roll of socks in his jeans. “Not impressed” she says).
We have Tulsi “Never met a Dictator I didn’t Like” Gabbard, a congresswoman from the nation’s 50th state who might be worth looking at but who is going to be dogged on a prior stance against gay rights and who believes the United States should not involve itself in every regime-change war the military-industrial complex-swamp dwellers demand.
Then, there is California girl herself, “Krazy Kamala” Harris, another woman who shifts with the wind on virtually every issue. As the former AG of California, she put more black and brown people in prison than Alabama Governor George Wallace ever could have during the heady days of segregation.
Now, however, she attempts to brush that under rug all the while saying like the Jamaican folks, she liked smoking them blunts while listening to Snoop Dog and Tupac although when she was in college, they were not putting out music. Go figure.
Then we have gay boy, former South Bend, Indiana, “Mayor Pete” Buttigieg who wants to be the nation’s first gay president. Boy, we can hardly wait for that one. The left believes that Donald Trump has cost us the respect of the world, how is it going to be when we have a flamer in the White House? Maybe he would visit Iraq and the ISIS thugs would throw him off a rooftop or put him in a cage and toss him in the Euphrates? Yikes.
Next, we have one of my particular favorites, Cory “Popeye” Booker, aka “Creepy Cory” aka “Spartacus,” the man with the shaved pate and the bulging, horsefly-like eyes, a man who had to say he ‘was running as a heterosexual candidate’ (yes, there have been questions about you, Cory…) even though we have heard word that he enjoys frisking about men’s bathrooms with…dare, I say it?…other men? The world would respect us, right? Nope, he ain’t no Obama.
Then there’s “The Nose,” Amy Klobuchar, she is running for the president as ‘one of us’ and not as ‘one of them’ meaning she has shallow pockets and thinks that she can win the blue-collar vote all because she enjoys eating egg salad with a comb and takes pleasure in screaming at her subordinates. We had one Hillary, why the heck would we need another? You seen one ashtray flying, you seen them all.
Of course, there is Crazy Bernie. The beloved communist who would die with a smile on his face if he could make us the United States of Socialist America. Well, I have news for you Bernie, YOUR dream is little more than a WET DREAM so bug off.
Finally, we have former Maryland Congressman John Delaney (who?) who has been running since July 28, 2017 (did you know this?) as well as Jay “Green Jeans” Inslee, Washington governor, and “Pot Guy” Governor John Hickenlooper from Colorado. Still others will announce although Hillary has finally said, “Nyet,” (although she is STILL crying about 2016) while former Obama AG Eric Holder says he has other things to do.
At present, we are still awaiting word from “CHOMO” Joe Biden, John Kerry, aka “Lurch,” Senators Michael Bennett, Sherrod Brown, Jeff Merkley, and other losers such as Eric “Boy Wonder” Swalwell, Bob Casey, businessman Andrew “PRC” Yang, and Montana Governor Stephen Bullock, and another six-to-seven possibilities.
What a pack of losers. Hey! Join me over at the secondary blog and make sure you arrive back here early tomorrow morning. We are going to have fun.
Elvin C. McCardle
Elvin C. McCardle
American Culinary Federation, Inc., CWC
I began my career working as a busboy in 1963, move to washing pots in 1965, became a chef’s apprentice in 1969 and have been a career professional ever since. I am still involved in professional foodservice as a consultant for food and beverage professionals. Like everyone else who writes for the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, Bakersfield, California, street artist and graffiti guru, Simone, has done cartoon caricatures of me, which is my personal photo now. We must keep our personal identities confidential as in this world of political animosity and the fact that we own restaurants, which are dependent upon public visitation, has forced us to journey down this road. We hope you understand. Thank you.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle writes from Ventura, CA.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle is now a Conservative Republican
Contact me at the following address: elvinC8459mccardle@hotmail.com
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
END COMMENTARY 03-06-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 900
03-06-2019 Wednesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXV: “We’ve only just begun and there’s a whole lotta losers seeking the 2020 standard of the Democratic Party, which means more cannon fodder for President Donald J. Trump is on the way” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-05-2019, all rights reserved.
McCardle, Elvin C. “We’ve only just begun and there’s a whole lotta losers seeking the 2020 standard of the Democratic Party, which means more cannon fodder for President Donald J. Trump is on the way.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Elvin C. McCardle, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Nancy Pelosi, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, AOC-Baby Evita, Maxine Waters, Jerrold Nadler, Eric Swalwell, Green New Deal, Greenpeace,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 06, 2019:
Pablo Cruise featuring Bud Cockrell, Pink Floyd featuring David Gilmour, and the Zombies featuring Hugh Grundy:
- 1521: Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan discovers the island of Guam on this date.
- 1799: Napoleon Bonaparte captures the city of Jaffa in Palestine.
- 1808: Music professors and students at Harvard University founded the first college orchestra and did so on this date.
- 1816: In Lubeck, Germany, the citizens expel their Jewish population.
- 1820: After President James Monroe signed the Missouri Compromise, Congress enacted it, which admitted Missouri into the Union as a SLAVE state. However, it prohibited slavery in the rest of the northern Louisiana Purchase Territory.
- 1834: The city of York in Upper Canada undergoes incorporation as Toronto on this date.
- 1836: After a thirteen-day siege, the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas, fell to Mexican military forces led by General Santa Ana who put what is left of the 182 defenders to the sword.
- 1853: Verdi’s opera “La Traviata” premiered in Venice, Italy.
- 1857: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) ruled in Dred Scott v. Sandford that Scott, a slave was not an American citizen and could not sue for his freedom in federal court.
- 1861: The Provisional Confederate Congress establishes the Confederate Army.
- 1865: President Abraham Lincoln and his wife, Mary Todd Lincoln, attend his second inaugural ball at the White House.
- 1899: A at the German company, Bayer, Felix Hoffman patents aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) on this date.
- 1900: In a West Virginia mine, an explosion trapped 50 coal miners underground.
- 1912: The National Biscuit Company first introduced its highly successful OREO Sandwich Cookie on this date.
- 1918: The US Navy’s USS Cyclops disappears in the Bermuda Triangle.
- 1922: Babe Ruth signs a 3-year contract with the New York Yankees for $52,000 per season.
- 1929: Turkey and Bulgaria sign a treaty of friendship.
- 1933: A national bank holiday declared by President Franklin D. Roosevelt—aimed at calming the panicked depositors around the nation—went into effect. However, the holiday—originally intended to last no more than FOUR days—received an extension until the government gradually lifted it on March 13.
- 1944: During World War II, U.S. heavy bombers staged the first full-scale American raid on the capital of Nazi Germany, Berlin, on this date. The planes dropped 2,000 tons of bombs on the German capital.
- 1945: Future drummer with the British rock group, the Zombies—Hugh Grundy—is born in Great Britain on this date.
- 1946: France recognizes Vietnamese statehood within the French-Indochinese Federation. Meanwhile, in Great Britain, future guitarist who took the place of Syd Barrett in Pink Floyd—David Gilmour—is born in England on this date.
- 1947: The first air-conditioned naval ship, “The Newport News,” launches from Newport News, Virginia, on this date.
- 1957: Ghana, formerly the Gold Coast, declares its independence from Great Britain.
- 1960: The United States announced it was going to send 3,500 troops to Vietnam. Meanwhile, Switzerland granted women the right to vote in municipal elections.
- 1962: The United States promises Thailand assistance against communist guerillas.
- 1964: Elizabeth Taylor’s fourth divorce goes through separating her from Eddie Fisher. Meanwhile, Elijah Mohammad renames Cassius Clay, “Mohammad Ali.”
- 1967: The daughter of Josef Stalin, Svetlana Alliuyeva, appeared at the American Embassy in New Delhi, India, and declared her intention to defect to the West. Meanwhile, Jimmy Hoffa enters the Lewisburg Federal Penitentiary. Finally, President Lyndon Baines Johnson—Democrat—announced his plan to establish a draft lottery.
- 1973: President Richard M. Nixon imposed price controls on oil and gas.
- 1974: At the gaming tables in Monte Carlo, an unidentified Italian loses a record $1,920,000 at the roulette tables.
- 1975: Iran and Iraq announced they had settled their border dispute.
- 1980: Islamic militants in Tehran said they would turn over American hostages to the Revolutionary Council.
- 1981: Walter Cronkite signs off as anchorman of the “CBS Evening News.” He had the position for 19 years.
- 1985: Yul Brenner appears in his 4,500th performance of the “King and I.”
- 1988: At Gibraltar, SAS agents shoot three IRA officers dead.
- 1991: Following Iraq’s capitulation in the Gulf War, President George H.W. Bush tells Congress, “Aggression is defeated, the war is over.”
- 1997: Art thieves steal the Picasso painting, “Tête de Femme” from a London art gallery on this date; however, the authorities recover it a week later. Meanwhile, Queen Elizabeth II of England launched the first official royal website.
- 2007: The Mega-Millions lottery jackpot has the highest jackpot ever (at the time) of $370,000,000. Meanwhile, a jury finds former White House aide I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby Jr. guilty on four of five counts of perjury and obstruction of justice.
- 2010: A drone strike in Pakistan reportedly kills Taliban leader, Fakir Mohammad. Elsewhere, Bud Cockrell—formerly of the California rock band, Pablo Cruise (bass/vocals 1973-1977 / 1985-86 / 1996-2004), lost his battle with diabetes on this date. He also played with It’s a Beautiful Day and other San Francisco, California, rock bands at various times.
- 2012: Lehman Brothers exits bankruptcy protection making it free to sell its remaining assets and distribute its funds to creditors. Meanwhile, French President Nicholas Sarkozy debuts a plan to cut immigration to France by 50-percent.
- 2013: In the U.K., the top 50 payday loan companies receive citations for “widespread irresponsible lending”; the Office of Fair Trading gives the companies 12 weeks to change their practices.
- 2014: Major photo agency Getty Images is now allowing free embedding of millions of its images, many of famous figures. Elsewhere, the parliament of Crimea votes unanimously to make the Crimean Peninsula a part of Russia much to the horror of the Ukrainian people.
- 2015: According to Brainy History, Apple Inc. will replace AT&T on the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA), reflecting shifts in the U.S. economy between telecommunications and technology; AT&T had been part of the DJIA for over 100 years.
“We’ve only just begun and there’s a whole lotta losers seeking the 2020 standard of the Democratic Party, which means more cannon fodder for President Donald J. Trump is on the way” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, The Zombies, Hugh Grundy, Syd Barrett, Pink Floyd, David Gilmour, Bud Cockrell, Pablo Cruise, It’s a Beautiful Day, Elvin C. McCardle, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Nancy Pelosi, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, AOC-Baby Evita, Maxine Waters, Jerrold Nadler, Eric Swalwell, Green New Deal, Greenpeace, John Delaney, Andrew “PRC” Yang, Elizabeth “Little White Dove” Warren aka Pocahontas, Tulsi “Never met a Dictator I didn’t like” Gabbard, Julian “I’m a Mexican” Castro, Robert Francis “Bozo” O’Rourke, Kirsten “Whitey” Gillibrand aka Bleach Bit, “Krazy Kamala” Harris, “Mayor Pete” Buttigieg aka Gay Boy, “Creepy Cory” Booker aka Popeye, Amy “The Nose” Klobuchar, Bernie “Commie” Sanders, Jay “Green Jeans” Inslee, John “Marijuana Man” Hickenlooper, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, “CHOMO” Joe Biden, John F. Kerry aka “Lurch,” Michael Bennett, Sherrod Brown, Bob Casey, Stephen Clark Bullock, Jeff Merkley, Terry “The Bagman” McAuliffe, Mitch Landrieu, Howard Schultz, Michael Bloomberg, Michelle Obama, Andrew “I Lost” Gillum,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE’S BLOGPOSTS 2011-2019:
- 03-24-2011 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part VIII: We have a New Chef for you today, Chef Elvin C. McCardle and he shows us how to make Stuffed Bombay Mushrooms and talks about the encroaching Tide of Socialism in this Nation and how we must defeat it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 03-25-2011 F: “Appetizers Index, Part IX: after discussing the ongoing Turmoil in the Middle East and how President Obama seems to favor the Jihadists, Chef Elvin shows the Readership how to make a Superb Dungeness Crab Cocktail!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 06-16-2011 Th: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VI—Chinese Orange Beef” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-07-2011 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part V—a Selection of Different Salad Dressings that can be easily made at Home” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-27-2011 W: “Soup Seminar, Part VII—Lecture on the Soup-master’s Position, Part 1” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-28-2011 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part VIII—Lecture on the Soup-master’s Position, Part 2” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-29-2011 F: “Soup Seminar, Part IX: Elvin P. McCardle’s Chicken Gumbo—Much-Beloved Soup from Chef McCardle’s Youth First on Today’s List” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-30-2011 S: “Soup Seminar, Part X: Cabbage Soup and Red Cabbage Soup—Two Excellent Soups to add to your Repertoire” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 07-31-2011 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XI: Shrimp Gumbo #1—a Southern Classic from Ventura Beach, California” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-02-2012 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XX: Ventura Beach Minestrone Soup—a Tasty Delight from the Central California Coast” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-03-2012 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXI: Green Bean Chowder—a wonderful and profitable Way to clean out the Icebox” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-04-2012 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XXII: Pinto Bean Soup—an Effective Way to utilize Leftovers from Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-05-2012 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XXIII: Ventura Beach Clam Chowder—the Best you’ve ever had” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-06-2012 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XXIV: Hot and Sour Soup—a tasty Treat from the Orient” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-07-2012 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XXV: Mexican Tomato-Rice Soup—the Perfect Accompaniment for Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-08-2012 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XXVI: Cauliflower-Cheddar Soup—a Flavorful Combination of Cauliflower and Cheddar Cheese” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-11-2012 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLVIII: Seared Tenderloin of Beef topped with Portobello Mushroom Ragu and served with Potato Pancakes and Grilled Asparagus—Country Club Cuisine at its ultimate Best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-12-2012 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLIX: One of the Best Seafood-Ravioli Dishes ever—Lobster Raviolis with Smoked Salmon, Shrimp, and Crab—too Delicious to Describe!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-13-2012 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part L: Fresh Cajun Catfish with Mixed Greens and Roasted Red Pepper and Cilantro Aioli—a Mouth-watering Way to serve an Old Favorite” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-14-2012 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LI: Prime Corn-fed Iowa Ribeye Steaks topped with Crispy-fried Onions and Maytag Bleu Cheese plus a Port-Glazed Shallot and Shitake Mushroom Sauce—Country Club-dining at its ultimate best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-15-2012 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LII: Pan-Roasted Chicken Breast with Dungeness Crabmeat and Havarti-Dill Sauce—man, it doesn’t come any better than this!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-16-2012 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LIII: Veal Morganu—one of the Modern Classics to have come from the 1990’s—tender Veal topped with Marinara and Asiago Cheese Sauces served atop Linguine and accompanied by Buttered Broccoli and Carrots” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 06-17-2012 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LIV: A Variation on one of the Greatest Recipes of All-Time—Pork Cutlets ala Normande—indescribably Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-28-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XIX: Chef McCardle returns to the Fold and takes up a Category not seen at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day since June 2011: Sauces!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-29-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XX: Chef McCardle presents a Barbeque Sauce we’ve seen before: Barbeque Sauce I, Chef Fabian’s Way, perhaps the Best we’ve ever seen and in an Institutional Size, too!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-30-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXI: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce III—Chef Arturo’s Personal BBQ Sauce, the easiest in our Repertoire!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 01-31-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXII: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce IV—Chef Rudy’s One-and-Only BBQ Sauce, made by a Filipino Black Hat Chef!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-01-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIII: Our Institutional-Sized Barbeque Sauce for Today is Barbeque Sauce V—Chef Henry Gutierrez’s personal BBQ Sauce, a Classic from the 1970’s Bakersfield Hilton Inn—phenomenally Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-02-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIV: Today’s Barbeque Sauce (in an Institutional-Size, no less!) Is the Stockdale Country Club’s “Secret” Barbeque Sauce, never shared with the American People until now!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 02-03-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXV: with No more Barbeque Sauces left for Today, Chef McCardle presents his Institutional-Sized Recipe for Fresh, Homemade Salsa—Amazingly Good!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
- 08-26-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: Chef McCardle arrives today and commences a Week-Long Seminar on Baking Cookies in Institutional Sizes with today’s offering being Coconut Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-27-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVI: after bashing his Former Liberal Friends, Chef McCardle shows the Readership how to make Rice Krispies Cookies in an Institutional Size—fit for any Dessert Cart in any Restaurant!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-28-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVII: Chef McCardle unfolds Plans for his new Political Group, HATER (Halt Ammiano’s Transgender Educational Reform bill) and presents his Recipe for Institutional-Sized Oatmeal Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-29-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVIII: after bashing California Governor Jerry Brown and High-Speed Rail, Chef McCardle teaches the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Russian Tea Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 08-30-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIX: Chef McCardle puts the LGBT Community in its Place then presents the Readership his Amazing, Institutional-Sized Lemon Cookie Recipe—Wow!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
- 08-31-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part C: Chef McCardle addresses the Recent Tragedy in Oklahoma and questions WHY the Media is not in Hot Pursuit of the ‘Apparent Racism’; then, he shows the Readership how to make an Institutional Sized Batch of Peanut Butter Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 09-01-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part CI: after telling the Republicans in Congress to grow some Balls, Chef McCardle tells the Readership how to make his Fancy Tea Cookies—perfect Cookies for when President Obama is impeached!” by Chef Elvin C.
- 01-20-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eight: Chef Elvin comes to Town and begins ‘Going to Town’ on the Democrats and the GOP RINOS and begins looking at the Republican Senators at Risk in November—PLUS Thomas Sowell!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-21-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nine: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Republican Senators up for Reelection, goes after the RINOS like Lindsay Graham and John McCain and discusses Governor Christie and ‘Bridgegate’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-22-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ten—Today’s Topic covers the beginning of a Look at 2016 Democrat Dark Horse Candidate, California Governor Jerry Brown and how he is going to Depose both Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-23-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eleven: The Chef continues his Discussion of the TWO Presumed Candidates for the White House in 2016 and then tells us WHO will really be fighting for the Right to be the Nominees of their Respective Parties!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-24-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twelve: Chef Elvin discusses the Ease with which his Liberal and RINO Buddies have tossed Governor Chris Christie aside over not only Bridgegate but also misspent Funds from Superstorm Sandy—How Sweet It Is!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-25-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirteen: How we got here, I don’t Know but we tackle the Satanic Temple’s Statue of their ‘Boss’ they want to emplace in Oklahoma City, then consider the Loss of Morality by our Nation, partly because of Unfettered Abortion Rights” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 01-26-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fourteen: Chef McCardle defends yesterday’s Comments as well as Christianity and hammers the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, the GAY Mafia, the Libs, and all Things Obama—DEAL WITH IT!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-23-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Two: Chef McCardle briefly discusses the ongoing Debacle in Iraq, the One Obama caused by turning his Back on the Iraqi People, all just to tarnish the name of his predecessor, George W. Bush—sheesh!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-24-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Three: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Lunacy of allying with the Iranians nothing that the Quds Force is already in Iraq, the group responsible for maiming and murdering Countless Americans around the World!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-25-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Four: Today, we discuss the Disaster taking Place along the Nation’s Southern Border, the Children’s Crusade, How and Why it must be stopped and WHY Obama won’t—join us today!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-26-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Five: Chef Elvin revisits the Numerous Obama Scandals, how we need to destroy the Democrats in November and in 2016, then has some Fun with some more Political Cartoons during Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-27-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Six: Chef McCardle alerts the Readership and the World that the Final Two Years Barack Obama has in Office will become Obamagrad for the GOP and the American People if we do NOT begin fighting back NOW!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-28-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Seven: Chef McCardle continues his Allusion to Obamagrad by discussing what happened to the Axis Troops at Stalingrad, the WW II Battle that turned the Tide of War against the Nazis and their Allies” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 06-29-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Eight: Chef McCardle finishes the Week comparing Megalomaniacs who have brought down Entire Nations simply because they behave in a Lawless Manner and notes that We need a Constitutional Convention to make sure that what has happened never happens again!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-25-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Five: Chef Elvin is Back—Again—and after briefly mentioning ISIS in Iraq launches into the Mess taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and how we might be able to fix it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-26-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Six: Chef Elvin continues discussing the Sad Events taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and compares the Modern-Day Democrat Party to a Dangerous Disease!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-27-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Seven: as Managers, we have the Duty to listen to and to educate our Employees to understand the Facts of Life—White Cop on Black Youth Violence does not happen all that Much whereas Murders in Chicago do!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-28-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Eight: if White Cops gun down Black Youths ALL OF THE TIME, how come we only hear about it once in a while? What the Hell is going on here, People?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-29-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Nine: up until the Advent of Barack Obama, the Issue of Race was one in Repair and ALL Americans were doing Well; could it be the Mess in the Midwest is something caused by the Obamaists to keep our Eyes off the Border Crisis?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-30-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty: The Democrats are the Main Instigator behind EVERY Race Problem in the United States and we must begin arming up to defend the Nation against the oncoming Revolution!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 08-31-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-One: is it Time to use both the Neutron Bomb and Napalm against the Islamic Thugs running amuck across Syria, Iraq, and the Rest of the World? We must nip this Islamist Jihad before it destroys us” by Chef Elvin P. McCardle.
- 05-04-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLII: Chef McCardle makes a startling Confession that he no longer believes what happened in Ferguson, Missouri, in the Case of Michael Brown to be an ‘Isolated Incident’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-05-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIII: The Time has come for the Justice Department to intervene in the Affairs and Policies of EVERY Local and State Police Agency to STOP all further Negative Interactions” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-06-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIV: Chef Elvin continues the Discussion of the latest Civil Uprising in Baltimore, Maryland, and tells the World that Cops have a Fiduciary Duty to those in their Custody” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-07-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLV: Chef Elvin switches Gears to discussing the Drought Crisis affecting the State of California and the Loss of Valuable Resources to the growing Illegal Alien Population” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-08-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVI: Elvin has been somewhat MUM on the Issue of Same-Sex Marriage so today, he seeks to rectify that Error by jumping in Feet-First—it ain’t right, People!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-09-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVII: Chef Elvin continues the Discussion of Same-Sex Marriage by discussing his Life, Views, and Outlook of the Future so that People understand Marriage is NOT a Right, but a GIFT given us by Government” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 05-10-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVIII: Chef Elvin ends the Week criticizing the Democrat Party for transforming the Nation into the Sad State in which, we find it and HOW if we are going to save it, we need to destroy the Dems once and for all” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
- 02-29-2016 M: “We Professional Chefs have a Sacred Duty to educate our Employees—including the Illegal Ones—so that they can make the RIGHT Choices when it comes to voting for Freedom-Loving Ones and not for Socialists” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXX
- 03-01-2016 T: “Welcome to the Super Tuesday Edition of the AICP-END Blog—ALL Candidates have much to lose today and everything to gain so here are the Delegate Counts at Stake and What I, your Host, think” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXI
- 03-02-2016 W: “While People May Love Other Candidates, they end up voting for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton all because they believe that they can WIN—that is ALL that now matters in 2016” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXII
- 03-03-2016 Th: “The GOP Debate tonight is going to be a Bloodbath of sorts, yet it seems to me that Donald Trump is the ‘Bermuda Triangle of Politics’; endorse or mess with him and YOU seem to vanish—anyone seen Sarah Palin lately?” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXIII
- 03-04-2016 F: “Governor Romney—a LOSER—now feels that what he has to say about Donald Trump is something the American People want to hear; Romney, GO AWAY, YOU SIR, ARE A LOSER!” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXIV
- 03-05-2016 S: “Farewell Fox News Channel, you made NO Bones about wanting to Destroy Donald Trump at the Thursday Night GOP Debate in Detroit City—I will watch YOU NO MORE!” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXV
- 03-06-2016 Su: “Thanks to Mitt Romney and his Ilk, the Time is NOW to form a Strong Third Party—let us bring back Teddy Roosevelt’s Bull Moose Party—Bull Moose are Fierce Animals and will fight to the DEATH” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXVI
- 08-29-2016 M: “Is it Possible that President Obama used his Influence to get the Saudis to produce Oil at Cheaper and Cheaper Prices, so he can destroy the American Fossil Fuel Industry once and for all?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXL
- 08-30-2016 T: “While I defend the Right of Colin Kaepernick to speak his Mind, I wish he would keep his Stupid Comments to himself because he embarrasses not only himself, his Parents, and his Teammates, but the Country” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLI
- 08-31-2016 W: “The American People stand at the Crossroads in the 2016 Elections; to the Left, we see Slavery and Dictatorship whereas to the Right, we see Tough Times but also continued Freedom and Liberty” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLII
- 09-01-2016 Th: “There is an EFFORTLESS Way to fix the Problem of Illegal Immigration—just enforce the Laws on the Books already and let us NOT pay Farmworkers Overtime Pay because if you like the Costs of Food NOW, you will love it Later” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLIII
- 09-02-2016 F: “Most Democrats are generally quite Wealthy and the way they obtained their Wealth is through the employment of Illegal Aliens in as Many Job Positions as they can put them—this is NOT right” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLIV
- 09-03-2016 S: “Mexico and the United States need one another, and Donald Trump is the one to make things right with BOTH the American and Mexican Peoples by getting the Southern Border under Control—VOTE TRUMP!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLV
- 09-04-2016 Su: “The People of Mexico and the United States share a Long History together and although marred by Poor Relations at Various Times, we have more in Common than we do NOT—Donald Trump can make BOTH Nations Great again!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLVI
- 03-27-2017 M: “We voted for Donald Trump, so he would build the border wall, deport the millions of illegal aliens screwing up our country, and drain the swamp” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXV
- 03-28-2017 T: “Esther Cepeda is wrong, we need ICE to come to every school across the country but especially in deep blue states if we are ever going to reclaim our country for citizen kids” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVI
- 03-29-2017 W: “The GOP must stand by President Trump as if we give in to their constant commands, they will succeed in the ongoing attempted coup they launched the day following the election” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVII
- 03-30-2017 Th: “Immigration Laws are on the side of the American people, all we need is someone with the cojones big enough to enforce them and begin deporting ALL of the illegal aliens in the country” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXVIII
- 03-31-2017 F: “If Kern County becomes a sanctuary county for 2nd Amendment rights or seeks to secede from the state to become its own state, count my family and me in” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIX
- 04-01-2017 S: “Why are very few talking about the Evelyn Farkas interview with Mika Brezinski from March 02, 2017, regarding the fact that the Obama administration did indeed spy on the Trump campaign?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXL
- 04-02-2017 Su: “We talk about Ronald Reagan, the Falklands War, the Soviet Union, the Cold War, and the FX show ‘The Americans’ as well as WHY communism never works” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXLI
- 09-18-2017 M: “Last November, I bought lock, stock, and barrel everything Donald Trump said about defending the borders and deporting ALL illegal aliens—including the DREAMers—boy, did he deceive us” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVII
- 09-19-2017 T: “Unlike Michael Sam who lost his career because the LGBTQ community promoted him first as a GAY player before anything else, Colin Kaepernick bears sole responsibility for NOT having a job in the NFL” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVIII
- 09-20-2017 W: “Hallelujah, it is about time an American president spoke truth to the United Nations General Assembly—Barack Obama lacked the balls and the desire to put the USA first” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIX
- 09-21-2017 Th: “After watching the illegal aliens disrupt a Nancy Pelosi townhall, the time is NOW for the Dems and the GOP to launch a ‘Night of the Long Knives’ to decapitate the threats endangering our nation” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCX
- 09-22-2017 F: “AG Sessions, time to stop the coup against President Trump—launch investigations into the wrongdoings of Hillary, the Obama Administration, and the Democrats—ASAP!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXI
- 09-23-2017 S: “Whether the Democrats realize it or not, they are crossing a Rubicon of sorts in their flagrant attempt at nullifying the results of the 2016 Election, one from which, they will NEVER recover” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXII
- 09-24-2017 Su: “The Election of 2000 set in motion the animosity between the two major parties, which continues today as the Democrats somehow seek to make 2016 a do-over election” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXIII
- 03-26-2018 M: “Trump got his military spending on Friday but so what- when the Dems win BIG in November, along with impeaching POTUS, they will strip out the increase in military expenditure” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXC
- 03-27-2018 T: “If President Trump can divert money from the defense allocation to building the border wall for national security, then do so and make Mexico pay for it by taxing money sent out of the country at 80-85-percent” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCI
- 03-28-2018 W: “Alas, California wants to secede to protect is slaves, uh, its illegal aliens, that sure sounds like how the Civil War began- once again, the Dems are on the wrong side of history” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCII
- 03-29-2018 Th: “As Easter Sunday approaches, we have ample opportunity to reflect on how abortion, rampant perversion, and other forms of societal disruption have placed America in danger and could very well open the door to the Antichrist” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCIII
- 03-30-2018 F: “Why is it illegal aliens such as New York attorney Cesar Vargas are immune from immigration laws? Deport the SOB NOW and others like him!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCIV
- 03-31-2018 S: “Every day, more and more Californians stand up to the criminal regime ruling us from Sacramento and it means fighting a guerilla war of sorts to stop them, then so be it” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCV
- 04-01-2018 Easter Su: “I offer you ten points today, which show the liberal Democrats for the frauds they are and why all good people must unite to stop them” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXCVI
- 09-03-2018 M: “We revisit my points from earlier this year in which, I laid out the agenda of the left-wing, liberal Democrats and they continue proving me right!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLI
- 09-04-2018 T: “Having nothing but hate to offer the American people in November, the Democrats and their RINO allies are going to send MORE pro-Trump Republicans into electoral offices at all levels of government” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLII
- 09-05-2018 W: “The Donald Trump-John McCain feud is well-known; however, the now 45th President did not fire the first shot, the Arizona senator did and in so doing demonstrated his pettiness and inability to forgive” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIII
- 09-06-2018 Th: “When it comes to Supreme Court nominations, Democrats and Republicans play by two sets of rules and in the case of the confirmation hearings for Brett Kavanaugh, the Dems delaying tactics are on full display” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIV
- 09-07-2018 F: “Laugh all you want, I believe God chose Donald Trump in the same way He chose other flawed individuals to do His bidding, not because they were moral but because they could get the job done” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLV
- 09-08-2018 S: “Since the days of Richard M. Nixon, the liberal Democrats’ playbook when it comes to Republican presidents is destroy-destroy-destroy using all means available” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVI
- 09-09-2018 Su: “My take: Cory Booker will get nowhere near the Democratic Party’s 2020 presidential nomination and the NY Times story is a false flag story designed to drive a wedge between POTUS and his administration” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVII
- 03-04-2019 M: “Like it or not, Kim Jong Un is smart enough to know the history of United States foreign policy, both with the Native Americans and with Middle Eastern dictators to know that if he gives up his nukes he is committing a fatal mistake” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIII
- 03-05-2019 T: “Democrats believe continual investigations of Donald Trump are going to help them win BIG in 2020; I disagree, I believe they are setting the stage for a resounding defeat and here is why” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIV
- 03-06-2019 W: “We’ve only just begun and there’s a whole lotta losers seeking the 2020 standard of the Democratic Party, which means more cannon fodder for President Donald J. Trump is on the way” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXV
- 03-07-2019 Th:
- 03-08-2019 F:
- 03-09-2019 S:
- 03-10-2019 Su:
THE AICP-END BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE 2015-2019:
- 05-06-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Six: Chef Elvin arrives to do his Stint at the AICP-END Blog promoting Beverly Carrick Artworks but First, some Words about the Crap taking place in Baltimore, Maryland—Frigging Democrats!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLV
- 03-02-2016 W: “Judging by the Polls rolling in at the Time of this Writing, Hillary and the Donald won BIG in Super Tuesday Voting; however, if People waited until Election Day instead of Early Voting, could the Results have been different?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXVII
- 08-31-2016 W: “What would possess some Ignoramus to call the Carrick Family and see if the Family will buy back a Painting their Grandpa or their Nana once proudly owned—must be Democrat Voters!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXII
- 03-29-2017 W: “Beverly Carrick and her exquisite art go glove-in-hand with fine dining as wine tasting and poetry do, which should be good enough reason for you to join us every single week!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLII
- 09-20-2017 W: “Does anyone believe the corpulent, pus-filled toadstool in charge of North Korea would ever own a Beverly Carrick original? No, of course not, it requires both a belief in God and the possession of an untainted soul” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXVII
- 03-28-2018 W: “Our blog is a sanctuary for law, order, the American way, and Beverly Carrick oil paintings and not for the crooked Democrats destroying a once-magnificent state: California” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCIV
- 09-05-2018 W: “John McCain was never a true Republican despite what his benefactors, fans, and allies say; he and others like him would have been more at home in the Democratic Party, the party of illegal aliens” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXVII
- 03-06-2019 W: “Is Google Plus closing because of costs and low usership or is Sundar Pichai shuttering it in the hopes of helping Democrats win the White House, which they failed at doing the last time around?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXLIII
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 06, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION