TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 106
209. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2022:
THE VOICE OF FREEDOM FROM OCCUPIED LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA- CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN
U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey; the Allman Brothers Band, the Band, Deep Purple featuring Steve Morse, Electric Flag featuring Mike Bloomfield, Free featuring Simon Kirke, the Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd featuring Richard “Rick” Wright, and T-Rex featuring Steve Peregrine Took:
- 199 Sunday: The reign of the 14th Roman Catholic Pope St. Victor I ends and that of his successor- the 15th Roman Catholic Pontiff St. Zephyrinus begins. St. Victor became pontiff on May 26, 189, and led his flock on its holy journey to enter Heaven while St. Zephyrinus led his flock from today until December 20, 217.
- 1057 Tuesday: The reign of the 153rd Roman Catholic Pope Victor II ends on this date. He first became Vicar of Christ on April 13, 1055.
- 1148 Wednesday: The Crusaders attack the city of Damascus, Syria.
- 1540 Sunday: King Henry VIII’s chief minister, Thomas Cromwell, was executed on the same day that Henry married his fifth wife, Catherine Howard.
- 1717 Wednesday: King Frederick Wilhelm I of Prussia orders compulsory education for all children aged 5 to 12.
- 1794 Monday: Maximillian Robespierre, a leading figure in the French Revolution who sent many to their deaths on the guillotine met his fate on the same instrument of execution on this date. Like most revolutionaries, they never quit when they’re ahead and thus become victims of the mobs they created. POS.
- 1808 Thursday: The 30th Ottoman Turkish Sultan Mahmud II succeeds his predecessor- the 29th Ottoman Turkish Sultan Mustafa IV as leader of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1821 Saturday: Peru declared its independence from Spain on this date. Alas, for Spain, the blows keep coming from various of its Latin American colonies.
- 1866 Saturday: Congress legalizes the use of the metric system for the standardization of weights and measures throughout the United States.
- 1868 Tuesday: The 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution is ratified, which grants citizenship to former slaves.
- 1896 Tuesday: City planners incorporate the city of Miami, Florida, on this date.
- 1898 Thursday: During the Spanish-American War, Spanish forces on the island of Puerto Rico surrender to U.S. forces.
- 1914 Tuesday: World War I began as Austro-Hungary declared war on Serbia. A Serbian thug assassinated the Archduke Ferdinand and his wife, Sophie, while they were on a good will tour in Sarajevo and the Austro-Hungarians had no choice to invade that pestilent hellhole and exact revenge.
- 1915 Wednesday: United States troops invade the island of Haiti and remain there until 1924. Meanwhile, in New York City, 10,000 blacks march down 5th Avenue protesting lynchings of their fellows in the United States.
- 1917 Saturday: A silent parade takes place in New York City by black Americans protesting the murders of blacks in numerous race riots around the United States.
- 1928 Saturday: The Summer Olympics opened in Amsterdam.
- 1932 Thursday: Federal troops forcibly dispersed the so-called “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans who had gathered in Washington, D.C., to demand payments they were NOT scheduled to receive until 1945.
- 1941 Monday: The U.S. House of Representatives approved the plans for the Pentagon. Elsewhere, future 81st U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey is born. A Republican, Mukasey would serve under President George W. Bush from November 09, 2007, to January 20, 2009.
- 1942 Tuesday: At Minsk in Belorussia during World War II, the Nazis and their Axis allies murder more than 10,000 Jews contained in the city’s ghetto. Elsewhere, L. A. Thatcher received a patent for the coin-operated mailbox, a device that stamped envelopes when a customer inserted money.
- 1943 Wednesday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt announced the end of coffee rationing, which had limited people to one pound of coffee every five weeks since it began in November 1942. Meanwhile, Italian Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini resigns his position as head of the nation. Finally, future keyboardist with Pink Floyd[i], Richard “Rick” Wright, is born in Hatch End, Middlesex, England, on this date as is future guitarist with the Electric Flag[ii], Mike Bloomfield, who is born in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1944 Friday: Adolf Hitler sends four divisions from the South of France to the Normandy-area battlefield. The Fuhrer knows what his generals tried to tell him, that NORMANDY is the invasion zone, not the Pas-de-Calais. By this point, the Allies have built up such a massive force that once they break out of the area and through the hedgerows, the road to Paris will be wide open…
- 1945 Saturday: A U.S. Army bomber crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building in New York City, killing 14 people and injuring many more. Meanwhile, the Senate voted 89-2 ratifying the United Nations Charter.
- 1949 Thursday: Simon Kirke, future drummer of two British rock bands, Free and Bad Company[iii], was born on this date in Lambeth, London, England, as is future member of T-Rex[iv], Steve Peregrine Took who was born in in Eltham, London. He performed guitars, bass, drums, and percussion with the famed Glam-Rock band.
- 1951 Saturday: The Walt Disney film, “Alice in Wonderland” hits movie theaters nationwide.
- 1954 Wednesday: Steve Morse—future guitarist with the British rock band, Deep Purple[v], was born on this date in Hamilton, Ohio. He would replace such luminaries as Richie Blackmore, Tommy Bolin, and others.
- 1959 Tuesday: In preparation for statehood, Hawaiians voted to send the first Chinese American, Hiram L. Fong, to the U.S. Senate and the first Japanese American, Democrat Daniel K. Inouye, to the U.S. House of Representatives.
- 1965 Wednesday: President Lyndon Baines Johnson orders 50,000 more U.S. troops to Vietnam, which increased the number of personnel stationed there from 75,000 to 125,000.
- 1973 Saturday: Six-hundred-thousand people attend the Watkins Glen Summer Jam Music Festival in upstate New York. Performing at the event were the Allman Brothers Band[vi], the Band[vii], and the Grateful Dead[viii].
- 1976 Wednesday: An earthquake devastated northern China, killing at least 242,000 people according to an official estimate.
- 1982 Wednesday: San Francisco becomes the first city in the United States to (illegally) ban handguns. Patriots, however, continue to carry firearms even though the law now criminalizes the action—screw San Francisco!
- 1984 Saturday: The Los Angeles Summer Olympics opened to the public on this date.
- 1989 Friday: Israeli commandoes abducted a pro-Iranian POS Shiite Muslim cleric, Sheik Abdul-Karim Obeid from his home in south Lebanon; however, as part of a prisoner swap in 2004, he gained his freedom (when the Israelis should have hung him).
- 1990 Saturday: Political newcomer and upset winner Alberto Fujimori was sworn in for his first term as president of Peru.
- 1995 Friday: A jury in Union, South Carolina, rejected the death penalty for Susan Smith, sentencing her instead to life in prison for drowning her two young sons. Unfortunately, the worthless bitch will be eligible for parole in 2024.
- 1998 Tuesday: Serbian military forces seized the Kosovo town of Malisevo. Meanwhile, in the United States, Monica Lewinsky received blanket immunity from prosecution to testify before a grand jury about her relationship with President Bill Clinton.
- 2002 Sunday: Nine coal miners trapped in a flooded Quecreek Mine in Somerset, Pennsylvania, were rescued after 77 hours underground.
- 2003 Monday: Rebels in Liberia captured Buchanan, the country’s second largest city. All hell has been breaking loose across the country formed by former U.S. slaves.
- 2004 Wednesday: The Democrat Party nominates John F. Kerry as its presidential candidate. This walking, talking drooling moron would stagger on like Lurch from the Adams Family and go down in smoking defeat. However, the Democrats would screech like the wimps they are that the ‘election was fraudulent and that the Republicans stole it.’
- 2005 Thursday: Sadly, a lab in Canada specializing in DNA shares some sad news with the world today: hair samples supposedly yanked from an encounter with a sasquatch turn out to be from nothing more than a bison. Damn!
- 2006 Friday: Actor-director Mel Gibson went into an anti-Semitic tirade as he was being arrested in Malibu on suspicion of drunken driving; Gibson later apologized and was sentenced to probation and alcohol treatment.
- 2007 Saturday: Leave it to President George W. Bush to be up to no good yet again: he is pressuring congress to pass a bill that will permit BIG BROTHER to expand the list of surveillance targets so that government can monitor everyone and everything. WTF is wrong with you, George?
- 2008 Monday: President George W. Bush received Pakistan’s new Prime Minister, Yousef Raza Gillani, at the White House, praising him as a dependable partner in confronting terrorism. Elsewhere, four suicide bombers believed to be women struck a Shiite pilgrimage in Baghdad and a Kurdish protest rally in northern Iraq, killing at least 57 people and wounding nearly 300.
- 2009 Tuesday: The Senate Judiciary Committee approved Judge Sonia Sotomayor to be the U.S. Supreme Court’s first Hispanic justice, over nearly solid Republican opposition. Meanwhile, anti-abortion activist Scott Roeder pleaded NOT GUILTY in Wichita, Kan., to killing late-term abortion provider George Tiller aka “The Baby Killer.” Roeder later was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison.
- 2010 Wednesday: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor of California, responds to a fiscal state of emergency by requiring most state employees to take three days of unpaid leave per month. Elsewhere, as Arizona plans to begin implementing SB 1070 which will allow all law enforcement officers to ask the citizenship status of people they pull over or stop on the street, federal Judge Susan Bolton slaps a stop order on it. Besides requiring law enforcement to check the status, it also requires illegal aliens to carry identification and to present it to all law enforcement requested. Damned Obama administration.
- 2011 Thursday: Astronomers identify a Trojan asteroid orbiting on the same path as the Earth around the Sun; it poses no danger to Earth because it sits in a gravitational ‘sweet spot’. Meanwhile, as the Obama administration continues its fight to get the debt ceiling raised so it can continue its out-of-control spending spree, U.S. House Speaker John Boehner, RINO-OH, puts the kibosh on a vote on the floor to do just that. He says, ‘maybe tomorrow.’ Democrats are going berserk.
- 2012 Saturday: The U-550, a sunken German U-Boat, is discovered off the cost of Massachusetts. Elsewhere, the Syrian army launches an armored assault against jihadist elements controlling the key town of Aleppo. Meanwhile, clashes between rival ethnic groups in southern Ethiopia led to at least 18 deaths and another 12 poor souls injured.
- 2013 Sunday: In Mali, voters go to the polls on this date to select new leaders. Elsewhere, Pope Francis’ historic trip to his home continent of South America ended after a marathon week in Brazil. Meanwhile, an armed thug stole a $136 million diamond collection from a jewelry show at the Carlton International Hotel in Cannes, France.
- 2014 Monday: In the United States, the Obama administration announces that the Russians through the test-firing of a new type of cruise missile have violated the Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces Treaty; Vladimir Putin asserts ‘No such thing occurred.’ Meanwhile, Theodore “Dutch” Van Kirk, 93, the last surviving member of the Enola Gay crew that dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, died in Stone Mountain, Ga., on this date.
- 2015 Tuesday: According to Brainy History, Barack Obama becomes the first U.S. president to address the African Union, which includes 54 nations as members; the president emphasized the importance of growing economies, reducing corruption, increasing education, gay rights, and instituting democracy.
- 2016 Thursday: News hits the cycle that the cops involved in the death of Freddie Gray, a well-known thug in Baltimore, are not going to face any charges. Elsewhere, at the Democratic National Convention at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton accepts the nomination of her party for president. Speakers at tonight’s big fiesta include Governor John Hickenlooper, DS-CO, Governor Tom Wolf, DS-PA, Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo, DS-NY, Governor Mark Dayton, DS-MN, former first daughter and dimwit, Chelsea Clinton, and other notables. Meanwhile, President Barack Hussein Obama calls on his fellow Democrats to support Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- 2017 Friday: In the U.S. Senate, the GOP attempted to repeal Obamacare via a ‘skinny vote’ yet Sen. John McCain, a Republican, joins the Democrats to vote the measure down, final vote 51-49. What a POS. Barack Hussein Obama[ix] beat Sen. McCain like an old drum on Election Day in 2016, belittled him over the years, and yet, the old war horse- hating Donald Trump as much as he does- voted to keep the signature legislation of his political enemy. Damned flipping RINOS! Meanwhile, President Trump appoints General John Kelly his new chief-of-staff. [x]
- 2018 Saturday: Having burnt more than 80,000 acres in its path, the out-of-control Carr Fire reaches Redding, California, claiming at least 5 lives, injuring countless others, and destroying numerous properties. The liberal Democrats screech “GLOBAL WARMING!” yet everyone knows it is poor forest management as stipulated by the Democratic Party as well as their loathness about building dams and constructing water reclamation projects.
- 2019 Sunday: The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, is outed as the first guest editor at the United Kingdom version of Vogue Magazine, the first guest in 103 years. She would bear partial responsibility with her husband, Prince Harry, for damaging the British Royal Family. That is what you get when you marry an American skank.
- 2020 Tuesday: Much to the delight of their uber-left base, Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee overseeing ‘oversight’ on the Dept. of Justice rip U.S. Attorney-General Bill Barr a new one by asking questions and then disallowing the AG to answer them properly. The amount of political grandstanding was absolutely horrible but then, those are the Democratic-Socialists who are destroying our country. GOP committee members did their best to even the score but that becomes impossible when there are more, angry, hateful Dems on the committee than Republicans. Elsewhere, “Pro-China Joe” Biden’s Prevagen must be working because after giving a speech, he even answered some questions, going off-script several times but not quite as much as we are generally used to seeing so either his handlers were putting in answers to pre-asked questions or the former vice president had a brief moment of lucidity. He promised to make his VP choice known next week.
- 2020 Tuesday A: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- here are today’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 16,660,138 confirmed cases, UP by 263,184 cases, 658,813 confirmed deaths, UP by 6,911 deaths, and 9,699,116 confirmed recoveries, UP by 186,555 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 4,426,281 confirmed cases, UP by 58,202 new cases, 151,374 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,175 new deaths, and 2,151,219 confirmed recoveries, UP by 841,971 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries seems somewhat impossible as every day, the listed number of recoveries is extremely low. Perhaps more states have reported recoveries yet if you look at the breakdown of the states, far fewer have reported so something is going on…).
- 2020 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 466,550 confirmed cases, 8,518 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 1,757 confirmed cases, 26 confirmed deaths, and 1,205 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 54,205 confirmed cases, 1,548 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, the Empire State: 412,878 confirmed number of cases, 25,126 confirmed number of deaths, and like most other Blue States, NO number of confirmed number of recoveries. Wake up, Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo! Give us the honest numbers you suck-eyed blowfish, especially of the senior citizens you have killed. Shame on you.
- 2020 Tuesday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 26,378.28, DOWN 205.49 points (-0.77%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,402.09, DOWN 134.18 points (-1.27%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,218.44, DOWN 20.97 points (-0.65%). The price of GOLD is $1,948.70 per troy oz., +4.50 (+0.21%) while the price of SILVER is $24.33 per troy ounce, +0.03 (+0.12%). The price of PLATINUM is $974.50 per troy oz, -11.70 (-1.19%) while the price of COPPER is $2.91 per pound, -0.0055 (-0.19%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $41.05 per barrel, +0.01 (+0.02%).
- 2021 Wednesday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 196,613,852 confirmed cases, +631,620, 4,202,371 confirmed deaths, +10,014 and 178,003,762 confirmed recoveries, +361,403. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 35,467,137 confirmed cases, UP 114,214 from yesterday’s reporting, 628,056 confirmed deaths, UP 705,[xi] and 29,598,755 confirmed recoveries, UP 20,860. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 309,614 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 94,464 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,932,008 confirmed cases, 64,331 confirmed deaths, and 2,095,763 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,579,701 confirmed cases, 38,840 confirmed deaths, and 2,285,522 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 41,069 confirmed cases, 532 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 471,802 confirmed cases, 6,144 confirmed deaths, and 229,976 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Indiana: they have 768,624 confirmed cases, 13,993 confirmed deaths, and 735,115 confirmed recoveries. [xiii]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 867,240 confirmed cases, 6,462 confirmed deaths, and 845,831 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Channel Islands, 162nd area on the list: 8,926 cases of the virus, 86 confirmed deaths and 5,831 confirmed recoveries. [xiv]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,930.93, DOWN 127.59 points (-0.36%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,762.58, UP 102.01 points (+0.70%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,400.64, DOWN 0.82 points (-0.019%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $72.41 per barrel, +0.02 (+0.03%). The price of GOLD is $1,807.20 per troy oz., +7.50 (+0.42%) while the price of SILVER is $25.07 per troy ounce, +0.19 (+0.76%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,067.50 per troy oz, +9.40 (+0.89%) while the price of COPPER is $4.48 per pound, -0.01 (-0.11%).[xv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,631.80 per troy oz, +2.48 (+0.09%).[xvi] The price of RHODIUM is $18,400.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $752,500.00 per troy oz., +32,500.00 (+4.52%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,523.00 per troy oz., +36.50 (+1.47%). [xvii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.49 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.92. In Gibraltar Pound, one greenback equals 0.72 and in Guatemalan Quetzal, a buck equals 7.74 and in Guinean Franc, one dollar equals 9,711.00 of theirs. [xviii]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.336 per gallon, $2.978 in Florida, $4.087 in Hawaii, and $3.839 in Washington state. [xix] Let’s look at one other location- Illinois: $3.395. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Mali: $4.572 per U.S. Gallon.[xx] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,575,821,402,785 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xxi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Netherlands, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Israel with $49 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Folks, by our count, today is Day No. 127 for the purported ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the unmitigated disaster along our southern border and to have done absolutely NOTHING about it other than to say some stupid stuff here and then begin cackling like a rural crow. It’s also Day No. 33 since her one and only visit to the border to view the crisis firsthand. What an embarrassment to not only the country but to the entire flipping world. Next, here are the numbers as presented by Pro-Freedom One America News: first, here is the cost this day for caring for the invaders: $584,652,608. Second, here is the cost for caring for the alien invaders this year: $228,529,913,856. Third, here is the number of illegal aliens who swept across the border just this year: 2,342,248. Fourth and final, here is the CONSERVATIVE number of illegals estimated to be lurking within the shadows of the United States as we speak: 36,342,248. Note- the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day has said from our inception back in the early spring of 2009 that the numbers THEN were around 35-50 million illegal aliens whereas now, we believe the numbers are closer to 75-to-100 million frigging illegal aliens. Round them up, brand them, and then deport every single flipping one of the scoundrels back to the s—hole countries from whence they came. NOW. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Wednesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– The moron governor of California- Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom- struggling to keep his job- today granted Medi-Cal insurance to ALL illegal aliens in the state over the age of 50 which is around 250,000 of them at taxpayer costs. We hope to get you out of office and then begin rounding this refuse up and sending it back to whence it came. Bastards.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Imprisoned freedom fighter Alexei Navalny is urging ALL Russians to mobilize ahead of the September elections. In other news, the fifth high-ranking Cuban military officer or politician has mysteriously died. They must have been standing with the Cuban people against the totalitarian, communist government. Meanwhile, the Chi-Coms are courting the Taliban so they can come into the hellhole of a country and rape it of its natural resources while constructing their Belt and Road communist takeover project. (We hope the Chi-Coms become embroiled in yet another war in the so-called ‘graveyard of empires’ for at least 40 years- it would serve them right). In other overseas news, for some unknown reason, Joe Biden is imposing NEW SANCTIONS on Syria. Uh, okay. WHY? They are NOT our problem.
- 2021 Wednesday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– The National Football League is going to require vaccinated players to wear RED wristbands and unvaccinated players to wear YELLOW wristbands (while terminating coaches and staff who won’t get the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines). In other Chi-Vi news, the U.S. House of Representatives physician, Dr. Brian Monahan, a Pelosi hack, has ordered EVERYONE to wear masks in the House. NO exceptions. Meanwhile, so-called ‘rare’ BREAKTHROUGH cases of the Chi-Vi are slamming into fully vaccinated citizens, something mumbling, stumbling old ‘Cho-Mo Joe’ Biden says is ‘impossible.’
- 2021 Wednesday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– In other Xi Jinping Bat Flu news, vaccinated U.S. travelers won’t have to quarantine upon arrival in Great Britain. Wow. Elsewhere, New York City Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio gave up on giving people a free bag of French fries and is now offering $100 to anyone who will go out and get vaccinated. F**k him. Elsewhere, intelligent politicians and medical professionals have pointed out that the rates of hospitalizations for the China Virus are a better indicator as to how bad the ongoing pandemic is which means it is NOT as bad as what the Democrats are pushing because fewer people are being hospitalized for the Kung Flu. Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci says he’s ‘not flipflopped, no, the virus has changed.’ Elsewhere, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, famed legal scholar, author, and professor said to Newsmax that the ‘courts will likely back COVID-19 vaccination mandates.’ Scary. MARK OF THE BEAST to be sure… (Interesting note- Forbes Magazine reports that there are 40 NEW BILLIONAIRES who have become fabulously wealthy from the Chi-Com lab-generated pandemic).
- 2021 Wednesday K: Health and Medical Alerts– Meanwhile, as more images of COVID-19-infected illegal aliens appear across the country, more and more Americans on all sides of the political aisle are growing increasingly angrier. There are reports of sick illegals being dumped all across the U.S.- most notably in RED states and cities- and left in the streets. There, they spread not only the Wuhan Virus but other foul and detestable diseases that can or are causing a national health emergency. A national reckoning is coming and it’s coming soon and with House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s margin being slashed to just THREE with the election of Republican Jake Ellzey, R-TX 6th congressional district, we hope that reckoning is coming and it’s coming soon.
- 2021 Wednesday L: Political News I– Top Democrats are encouraging brain-dead Joe Biden to negate $50,000 loan debt per student borrower. This is more money the federal government is going to borrow from the Chi-Coms. Talk about a National Security issue. Man, oh, man. In other news, the new DEATH TAX the Democratic-Socialist Party is proposing could cost 1 million jobs and $1 trillion of U.S. GDP over the next 10 years. WTF is wrong with these SOBs? In other news, Senate Republicans have agreed to $1 trillion in infrastructure spending.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Political News II– Former Rep. Peter King, R-NY 2nd congressional district, said of House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, that she ‘stacked the January 06, 2021 (sham) select committee’ with a bunch of party apparatchiks and RINO Republicans. Speaking of Mumbles, Rep. Chip Roy, R-TX 21st congressional district, lit up the House speaker over her demand that everyone wear masks while allowing millions of illegals into the country and then distributing them across the United States without masks and COVID-19 tests. WTF is up with that?
- 2021 Wednesday N: Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I– An imbecile named Thomas Patrick Connally Jr. was charged in a Maryland federal court with threatening to murder Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci and his family as well as the National Institute of Health director, Dr. Francis Collins. Apparently, the bonehead was sending threatening emails to Dr. Fauci, Dr. Collins, and to others and now must pay the piper. There are always some in every crowd. We would never call for anyone to be attacked, assaulted, raped, robbed, or beaten. Like Democrats, we might participate in schadenfreude as do the Dems and frankly, millions of their supporters, we would never encourage any illegal act, even when we jokingly talk about ‘lead to the back of the head’ in the Annual Lavrentiy Beria contests. It’s all for a hoot. In other crime news, BIG DEMOCRAT donor (and big friend of the Clintons) Ed Buck from West Hollywood, California, was convicted on all nine counts of giving methamphetamine to young black men for sex, two of whom died. Wow. Finally, in Joe Biden’s America, convicted pedophile and rapist Dr. Larry Nassar received COVID-19 stimulus checks but has yet to pay restitution to his victims. ONLY in Joe Biden’s America…speaking of Joe’s America, the Department of Justice is dropping investigations into nursing home deaths in Michigan and New York.
- 2021 Wednesday O: Big Tech News– Apple beats fiscal Q3 earnings expectations. Likewise, Alphabet- the parent company of Google- is reporting surging ad revenues. Speaking of Google, they are delaying the return of employees to their office while mandating ALL employees get one of the Chi-Vi vaccines before they do or to find another job.
- 2021 Wednesday P: Milestones and Personal Interest Stories– Sadly, today, famed bassist and vocalist with the ‘Little ole Band from Texas’- ZZ Top- Dusty Hill died in his sleep this morning at the age of 72. He died in Houston, Texas, and his death was reported by his two band mates, Billy Gibbons and Frank Beard. According to his wishes, the band will continue to perform their fiery brand of Texas-Deep South Blues. God bless you, Dusty, have a glorious afterlife!
- 2021 Wednesday Q: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3581 what with a $11 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 20, 24, 32, 35, 39, and Mega 25. Out of 85,662 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $7,862 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) Valero, Salinas, CA 93906; (2) Smart & Final in Goleta, CA 93117; (3) Raley’s in Sacramento, CA 95826; and (4) Shell in Palmdale, CA 93551. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #867 with a jackpot of $186 million up for grabs: 25, 30, 53, 59, 60, and Powerball 05. Stick around for the results. Update: Out of 77,278 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $10,200.
- 2022 Thursday: California’s incredibly stupid governor, pretty boy Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, has bitten off far more than his pursy little lips can chew: he has launched ads against Governor Ron DeSantis of Florida and Greg Abbott of Texas. For some reason known only to his petulant little mind, Governor Newsom seems to believe he has a record on which to run. Wrong! His record is one of failure and the ONLY reason he survived his recall election is because the GOP did not get behind any of his opponents seeking to unseat the little prick. I have said it before and will say it yet again: California is not a LOST state. We are a state waiting to explode. IF only the GOP would come in here and help us push Brian Dahle across the finish line, we could get this bum out of office. Perhaps if the GOP won’t do it, we cannot wait to see the ads the governors of Texas and Florida are going to launch at him come late October. Going to be some grisly but hilarious s**t, we expect. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0905 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Canyon Land.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys record label released “Carl and the Passions- So Tough” and “Holland” on one compact disc on April 21, 2003. Here is the overview of each: The next album by the Beach Boys marked a distinct move into much more social consciousness that began on the preceding album. The Beach Boys were touring college and university campuses, were all about conservation, the grandfather of today’s loony tunes ‘green movement.’ Beards were getting longer, hair well past the collars and what with the departure of Bruce Johnston- asked to leave because he would not grow a beard, embrace Transcendental Meditation- the band brought into South African musicians, BLACK MUSICIANS to complete the social consciousness move. Thus, we have a new album, “Carl and the Passions- So Tough,” an album that came out on May 15, 1972. The band now featured Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals), Blondie Chapin (guitars, vocals), and Ricky Fataar (drums and vocals- Dennis was having hand problems due to a major cut that prevented him from pounding the skins). Next, here is the overview of “Holland”: The next album from the Beach Boys- “Holland”- came out on January 08, 1973 and was one of their best. The band at this time had abandoned the West Coast for the Atlantic coast- in Holland- and produced some stunning material. The lineup once again featured Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals), Blondie Chapin (guitars, vocals), and Ricky Fataar (drums and vocals). Every tune on this album is excellent. For less than $20, you can add not one but two albums to your collection in one shot. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-28-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,986. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, The Allman Brothers Band, The Band, Ritchie Blackmore, Steve Morse, Tommy Bolin, Deep Purple, Mike Bloomfield, Electric Flag, Simon Kirke, Free, The Grateful Dead, Richard “Rick” Wright, Pink Floyd, Steve Peregrine Took, T-Rex, Dusty Hill, Billy Gibbons, Frank Beard, ZZ Top, MARK OF THE BEAST, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News / Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Covid-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Health and Medical Alerts, Political News I, Political News II, Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I, Big Tech News, Milestones And Personal Interest Stories, Russia, Alexei Navalny, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Chi-Coms- the, Cuba, Taliban- the, Belt and Road Communist Takeover Project, Syria, Xi Jinping Bat Flu Vaccines, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, President William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Joe Biden, Joe Biden’s America, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor, Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Friend Ed Buck, U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Chip Roy, Rep. Daniel K. Inouye, Rep. Jake Ellzey, Rep. Peter King, Senator Barack Hussein Obama, Senator Hiram L. Fong, Senator John McCain, One America News, Annual Lavrentiy Beria Awards, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Governor Greg Abbott, Governor Jay “Palooka” Inslee, Governor John Hickenlooper, Governor Mark Dayton, Governor Tom Wolf, Dr. Brian Monahan, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, DEATH TAX, National Institute of Health Director Dr. Francis Collins, Dr. Larry Nassar, COVID-19 Stimulus Relief Checks, Hawaii Politics, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Vaccine Hesitancy, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Indiana COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, English Channel Islands COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Gibraltar Pound, Guatemalan Quetzal, Guinean Franc, Illinois Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Mali Petrol Price, California Lottery Results, California Lottery, Super Lotto, Super Lotto #3581, Powerball, Powerball Draw #867, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Victor I, Pope St. Zephyrinus, Pope Victor II, Pope Francis, Sunni Islam, Ottoman Turkish Empire, Ottoman Turkish Sultans and Caliphs, Sultan Mustafa IV, Sultan Mahmud II, World War I, Austro-Hungarian Empire, World War II, Il Duce Benito Mussolini, Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler, Holocaust- The, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Blondie Chapin, Ricky Fataar, Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein,
[i] We began offering the musi of Pink Floyd beginning on Monday, 20-April-2020 through Sunday, 12-July-2020. This included not only the band’s music but also that of all five members- Syd Barrett, Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Rick Wright, and Nicky Mason.
[ii] Not sure when exactly we will present the music of Elvin Bishop along with Electric Flag and Buddy Miles.
[iii] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[iv] We hope to promote the music of this famous British band, T-Rex, sometime within the next five years.
[v] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[vi] When we present the music of the Allman Brothers Band, we will present the music of Gov’t Mule. Stay tuned for further developments.
[vii] We hope to promote the music of both the Band and its members sometime in the next 10-15 years. The presentation would include the solo catalogs of Robbie Robertson, Rick Danko, Levon Helm, Garth Hudson, and Richard Manuel.
[viii] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[ix] Millions of Americans believe Barack Obama should be disqualified as a president because most believe he was born outside the United States which would ban him from ever seeking the highest office in the land. At the very least, an asterisk should be placed by his name in all U.S. history books.
[x] We would come to learn later that Gen. John Kelly was a dishonorable man who worked against the Trump agenda instead of working to help his boss. The man is a disgraceful swamp creature and should spend the rest of his days living in shame.
[xi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xvi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xx] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.