Chef Pedro Muñoz
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2019 BY CHEF PEDRO MUÑOZ
“IF the Democrats succeed, we may all have to register or re-register as Democrats if we are going to avoid the ‘sin’ of becoming second-class citizens in our very own country” by Chef Pedro Muňoz
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,317 AT THE AICP-END
341 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
REMEMBER: YOUR NAME WILL BE SCHIFF
Adam Schiff- when we get to hear from your rat fink, Eric Ciaramella?
San Diego, CA 92122, 11-30-2019 Saturday: ¡Buenos días a todos! El último día de ya noviembre de quién lo hubiera pensado? Seguro que como diablos no me! I mean, who would believe this year would be rushing by us as much as it has and that sometime next month, the Democrats are going to try to launch their impeachment of Donald J. Trump. These Democrats are going to try to remove a president they don’t like, a man whom they spurn with every crumb of their depraved souls, a man- who say what you will about how he speaks and how he acts- is doing amazing things for MOST of the country, the parts of the country that will permit him to help unlike California which would rather descend into anarchy than to allow Trump to help it.
I like to consider myself an educated man, self-educated for the most part but I did spend time in college. I love history, especially U.S. history, and the history I learned was well before the Marxists so corrupted our educational system so I know it’s real, genuine, and true.
One of the people to whom I look for education is Mark Levin. The man is a genius, a veritable genius and if he did not have his daily radio show, he is someone whom I wish President Donald J. Trump would add to his legal staff.
It is clear that the Democrats are trying to separate President Trump from his attorneys, primarily his number one attorney, Rudy Giuliani, a man the American left so loathes, so reviles that they are trying to drag him down by making what he does seem illegal at worst or questionable at best.
You see, the Democrats act as though a president- this president- sending a special envoy from outside the State Department to do his bidding is somehow illegal, a threat to the country as founded, and something extremely dark and devious, something that merits impeachment, his removal, and the imprisonment of everyone around him.
The people “Lying Adam” Schiff- remember, YOUR name will be Schiff, meaning your name will be, uh, excuse me, shit’ because you have supplanted Dr. Samuel Alexander Mudd AND Sen. Joseph McCarthy, R-WI, so vile are you- trotted up to his circus on Capitol Hill this past week and the one before were nothing but hacks. Hacks. Shame.
The men and women Adam Schiff brought to the Hill were all Deep State apparatchiks, (a word I love using because it makes me sound like a blooming genius), people embedded in the bowels of government, a place where the fecal matter flows, and people who HATE President Trump and want to see him removed him office lurk.
Yet, when each of these people were asked- NOT a one said the president did anything meriting impeachment. They said there was ‘no bribery,’ there was ‘no extortion,’ that everything these upstanding and outstanding men and women of the U.S. Foreign Service did was beyond questioning, beyond reproach, that they would NEVER lie so respectable are they and because they all serve in the backrooms and foreign posts of our government.
In any court of the land, hearsay is not admissible in a court of law. I mean, if I was testifying against a POS such as Adam Schiff and said, “I saw that man screwing little boys in the garage of his home,” while it might sound provocative and damning, it would have no weight other than the accusation lodged in the minds of the jurors.
Yet, “Lying Adam” Schiff wants the American people to believe that President Trump has done all these evil things, even though his own witnesses when under oath and pressed by the Republicans, said the president did nothing warranting his impeachment. So, what the f**k is going on in this country when this toadstool of a politician from up the road here in California can continue darkening President Trump’s character by saying whatever the heck he wants? THIS IS NOT RIGHT!
One of these dimwits said he ‘overheard the president speaking loudly to Ambassador Sondland at an outdoor café in the capital city of the Ukraine, Kiev (they call it Kyiv to show they are above us, the losers). Schiff expects us to believe the president was so unhinged, so angry, that he was screaming out of the phone and the poor ambassador had to hold the phone at arm’s length so the other assembled low life’s working in our embassy there could ‘overhear’ it.
It was fun to see that idiot, Fraido Cuomo and good old horse-face Dana Bash on CNN conducting an ‘experiment,’ in which, Fraido called his mama, turned on the speaker, to see if he and Dana could ‘hear’ his mama’ so they could see if his heroes in Kiev could have overheard the president yelling on the phone. Sadly, for them- they could not.
IF we, the American people do not stand up for the president- whether we like him or we don’t- if we let the Democrats railroad this man on trumped-up evidence, hearsay, lies, and plain old bulls**t, what does that mean for the rest of us? Nothing good, I can tell you.
We are approaching a time in this country where our choice will be clear- do we defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, or do we cringe along the sidelines, hoping they won’t come for us as they come for our neighbors.
We are at a time when we may all have to register or re-register as Democrats as if we are not a Democrat, we might be denied services, medical services, our social security might get ‘lost,’ who knows? Imagine going to the doctor and because you are a Republican, Libertarian, or an independent, you might have to wait six months longer for a kidney transplant while a Democrat moves to the head of the line.
Don’t laugh, in the Information Age and with everything online, a despotic government could very easily erase our records, push us to the back of the line, and do everything else possible to make our lives extremely difficult unless we join “the Party.”
Amigos, it might seem fanciful now but under a tyrant, anything is possible. It begins slow and then increases its momentum until it’s impossible to stop short of going to war. Many believe we are already approaching another civil war, which, I hope is not so, but I guess we will find out.
Ver todos mañana para mi último día del año. Estar aquí o estar en ninguna parte. Te veré luego.
Executive Chef Pedro Muñoz
CEC, American Culinary Federation, Inc.
I began my culinary career in the 1950’s and had the good fortune of working with many different chefs before meeting my good friend, Stinkbug, in the mid 1980’s in Bakersfield. I am still working part-time in my semi-retired years in my hometown in San Diego, CA.
Member of the CA063 San Diego Chefs de Cuisine Chapter
Chef Pedro is now an Independent.
Chef Pedro writes from San Diego, CA
CHEF PEDRO MUÑOZ
END COMMENTARY 11-30-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,119
11-30-2019 Saturday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MMIV: “IF the Democrats succeed, we may all have to register or re-register as Democrats if we are going to avoid the ‘sin’ of becoming second-class citizens in our very own country” by Chef Pedro Muňoz.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-26-2019, all rights reserved.
Muňoz, Pedro. “IF the Democrats succeed, we may all have to register or re-register as Democrats if we are going to avoid the ‘sin’ of becoming second-class citizens in our very own country.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MMIV
FOR FURTHER READING:
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1102 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “City Life.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 30, 2019:
President George H.W. Bush; Billy Idol, Deep Purple featuring Roger Glover, “All Things Must Pass” by George Harrison, the Grassroots featuring Rob Grill, Loverboy featuring Donald Scott Smith, and Ten Years After featuring Leo Lyons:
- 306: St. Marcellus I begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1678: The English Parliament bans Roman Catholics from its body.
- 1700: The Ottoman Empire declares war on neighboring Russia.
- 1782: The United States and Britain signed preliminary peace articles in Paris, ending the Revolutionary War.
- 1803: Spain completed the process of ceding Louisiana to France, which had sold it to the United States.
- 1804: The impeachment trial of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase begins.
- 1835: Samuel Langhorne Clemens—better known as Mark Twain—was born in Florida, Missouri.
- 1838: Mexico declares war on France.
- 1858: John Landis Mason received a patent for the first peppershaker with a screw-on cap.
- 1864: The Second Battle of Franklin took place in Tennessee during the Civil War as Confederate forces led by General John Bell Hood attacked Union troops commanded by Major General John Schofield; Schofield’s troops drove back the Confederate assault, inflicting devastating losses on the rebel troops.
- 1874: British political leader Winston Churchill was born at Blenheim Palace.
- 1875: A.J. Ehrichson patented the oat-crushing machine.
- 1897: Thomas Edison’s own motion picture projector had its first commercial exhibition on this date.
- 1900: Irish writer Oscar Wilde died in Paris at age 46.
- 1929: In the 17th Canadian Football League Grey Cup, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats defeat the Regina Rough Riders by a score of 14-3.
- 1936: London’s famed Crystal Palace, constructed for the Great Exhibition of 1851, was destroyed in a fire.
- 1938: A fascist coup in Romania fails as pro-Nazis are beaten back by government forces.
- 1939: The Winter War began as Soviet troops invaded Finland; however, the conflict raged until the following March which ended with an inevitable Soviet victory—at great cost.
- 1940: During the Battle of the Atlantic, the Allies sink 32 U-boats this month for a total tonnage of 147,000 tons. Meanwhile, Lucille Ball weds Cuban bandleader, Desi Arnaz.
- 1941: During this month during World War II, the Allies sink 16 U-Boats for a total loss of 62,000 tons.
- 1942: In the 30th Canadian Football League Grey Cup, the Toronto Hurricanes defeat the Winnipeg Blue Bombers 8-5. Meanwhile, during the Battle of the Atlantic, the Allies sink a total of 109 U-Boats or 729,000 tons.
- 1943: Leo Lyons, the bass player of the famous British rock group of the ‘Second British Invasion of 1967,’ Ten Years After,[i] was born on today’s date and still plays with the band to this day.
- 1944: Future rock bassist/vocalist with the Grassroots[ii], Rob Grill, was born in Los Angeles, California, on this date.
- 1945: In the 33rd Canadian Football League Grey Cup, the Toronto Argonauts defeat the Winnipeg Blue Bombers by a score of 35-0. Meanwhile, in England, Roger Glover, future bassist with the British hard rock, psychedelic band, Deep Purple[iii], is born.
- 1947: A day after the United Nations recognizes the state of Israel; Arabs begin attacking lone Jewish settlements and launch a campaign of terror across Palestine.
- 1949: Chinese communists capture Chunking after heavy fighting against Nationalist forces.
- 1950: President Harry S. Truman threatens the People’s Republic of China with nuclear attack if they do not pull back in the Korean War.
- 1953: French forces in Indochina at Dien Bien Phu launch a major counterattack against the Viet Minh forces surrounding the base.
- 1954: Ann Elizabeth Hodges of Oak Grove, Alabama, was slightly injured when an 8.5-pound chunk of a meteorite crashed through the roof of her house, hit a radio cabinet, bounced off, and struck her as she lay napping on a couch.
- 1955: In Stanmore, United Kingdom, future seventies and eighties rock star Billy Idol[iv] is born.
- 1956: Floyd Patterson scores a knockout of Archie Moore in the 5th round to win the heavyweight boxing title of the world.
- 1957: In the 45th Canadian Football League Grey Cup, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats defeat the Winnipeg Blue Bombers by a score of 32-7. Meanwhile, a failed assassination attempt on Indonesian President Sukarno fails to get him but kills 8 people around him.
- 1960: After 32 years of manufacturing, Chrysler decided to retire its DeSoto brand putting out the final car on this date.
- 1962: U Thant of Burma, who had been acting secretary-general of the United Nations following the death of Dag Hammarskjold the year before, was elected to a four-year term.
- 1963: In the 51st Canadian Football League Grey Cup, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats beat the British Columbia Lions by a score of 21-10.
- 1966: The former British colony of Barbados became an independent nation.
- 1968: In the 56th Canadian Football League Grey Cup, the Ottawa Rough Riders defeat the Calgary Stampeders by a final score of 24-21.
- 1969: In the 57th Canadian Football League Grey Cup, the Ottawa Rough Riders defeat the Saskatchewan Roughriders by a score of 29-11.
- 1970: Former Beatle[v] George Harrison releases his triple-album set, “All Things Must Pass.”
- 1971: ABC-TV aired “Brian’s Song” on this date. The movie was about the life of Brian Picolo and his friendship with Gale Sayers, both of whom played for the Chicago Bears.
- 1981: The United States and the Soviet Union opened negotiations in Geneva aimed at reducing nuclear weapons in Europe.
- 1982: The Michael Jackson[vi] album, “Thriller,” was released by Epic Records. The motion picture, “Gandhi,” starring Ben Kingsley as the Indian nationalist leader, had its world premiere in New Delhi.
- 1988: Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Co. was declared the winner of the corporate chaotic situation to take over RJR Nabisco Inc. with a bid of $24.53 billion.
- 1989: In order to address the U.N. General Assembly in New York City, Palestinian Liberation Organization—known terrorist organization–thug leader, Yasser Arafat required a visa from the United States; the U.S. did not grant the criminal one.
- 1993: U.S. President William Jefferson Clinton, noted sexual abuser, signed into law the Brady Bill. The bill required a five-day waiting period for handgun purchases and background checks of prospective buyers. Elsewhere, the NFL announces its thirtieth franchise, the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- 1994: The cruise ship MS Achille Lauro caught fire off the coast of Somalia; two passengers died during the evacuation of the vessel, which sank two days later. What’s more interesting is that the ship gamed infamy in 1985 when PLO terrorist thugs hijacked the ship and murdered an American tourist in the Mediterranean.
- 1995: U.S. President William “Bill” Clinton—noted sexual abuser—became the first American president to visit Northern Ireland.
- 1998: The Deutsche Bank AG announced that it would acquire Bankers Trust Corp. for $10.1 billion, which created the world’s largest financial organization.
- 2000: Donald Scott Smith- longtime bassist with the Canadian rock band, Loverboy[vii]– drowned while fishing off the Golden Gate Bridge on this date.
- 2003: U.S. soldiers in Iraq fought back coordinated attacks throughout the northern city of Samarra.
- 2004: Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge announced his resignation. Meanwhile, NAACP President Kweisi Mfume announced that he was stepping down after nearly nine-year tenure. Finally, “Jeopardy!” fans saw Ken Jennings end his 74-game winning streak as he lost to real estate agent Nancy Zerg.
- 2005: First human face transplant performed in France.
- 2008: Space shuttle Endeavour returned to Earth after a nearly 16-day mission to repair and upgrade the international space station. Elsewhere, the world’s most comprehensive legalized heroin program became permanent with overwhelming approval from Swiss voters.
- 2009: Retired Ohio autoworker John Demjanjuk went on trial in Germany, accused of helping to kill 27,900 Jews as a Nazi death camp guard. On May 2011, the court convicted him of being an accessory to murder; it sentenced him to serve five years in prison but won release while his conviction was under appeal; he died in March 2012 at age 91.
- 2011: Ali Larijani, Speaker of the Iranian Parliament, attacks Britain, claiming the students represent Iran’s public opinion.
- 2012: NASA’s Curiosity rover continues to make small discoveries as the organization works to discredit rumors of evidence of life on Mars.
- 2013: The people of the Philippines celebrate the 150th anniversary of national hero and revolutionary Andres Bonifacio.
- 2014: In Cairo and in other parts of Egypt protests break out by angry people mad at the government clearing former President Hosni Mubarak and several others resulting from the 2011 Arab Spring uprisings across the country.
- 2017: In a shocking turn of events, the murderer of Kate Steinle—shot while walking on a pier in San Francisco, California, on July 1, 2015 by seven-time felon and five-time deported illegal alien criminal, Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, a jury of his ‘peers’ (were they illegal aliens?) found the son-of-a-bitch ‘not guilty.’ Within moments of the jury being read, both sides—the prosecutor and the public defender—blamed President Donald J. Trump for the verdict. The public defender, Matt Gonzalez, reminded the President that ‘he, too, was under investigation by a special prosecutor as was his vice president and attorney-general.’ The only crime Mr. Zarate was found guilty of was ‘felony firearms possession.’ WOW!
- 2018: Former Republican President George H.W. Bush died on this date at age 94. Bush first served as the 43rd vice president under President Ronald Reagan (1981-1989) and then as the 41st president from 1989-1993). He lost after one term to Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Deep Purple, Roger Glover, The Grass Roots, Rob Grill, Leo Lyons, Ten Years After, “All Things Must Pass” by George Harrison, Donald Scott Smith, Loverboy, President George H.W. Bush, Billy Idol, Pedro Muñoz, Political Topics and Essays, Argent, Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Mark Levin, Adam Schiff, Dr. Samuel A. Mudd, Joseph McCarthy, Fraido Cuomo, Dana Bash, CNN, Ukraine, Eric Ciaramella,
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
On December 27, 1997, British rock band, Argent, released an archival live album, the acclaimed “The Complete BBC Sessions.” The band was touring the United States as well as the world and knocking crowds out with their powerful blend of rock-and-roll. Once again, the lineup is the same: Rod Argent (all keyboards/vocals), Russ Ballard (guitars/vocals), Jim Rodford (bass/vocals), and Bob Henrit (drums and percussion). The hits are all here as are a gem or two from the Zombies which is why we encourage everyone to seek this amazing album out by visiting whatever site you do for the best in rock-and-roll music- you can thank us later.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted at the Saturday, March 09, 2013 Blog Post:
Today’s album is Frank Zappa’s thirty-first solo album, “Broadway the Hard Way,” which came out on October 14, 1988 and was once more another stellar addition to the ongoing never-ending saga of Mr. Zappa. Over the course of his life and for years afterward, much like Jimi Hendrix, Frank Zappa performed in virtually every genre of music imaginable and some to this day not yet realized. He was light years ahead of every modern-day punk playing a guitar so PLEASE. Go to Amazon.com and buy this amazing album now—you’ll be glad you did.
Posted @ the Thursday, October 02, 2014 Blog Post B:
Bad Company released their next album, “Live in the UK (at Wembley Arena),” which came out on January 01, 2010 and featured the current lineup of the band live in concert. The lineup featured Simon Kirke (drums/percussion/vocals), Paul Rodgers (vocals), Mick Ralphs and Howard Leese (guitars/backing vocals/keyboards) and Lynn Sorensen (bass). We hope you will seek this album out and consider adding it to your ever-growing collection as it is worthy of ownership by you and a big snapshot of the group’s career as it features 16 classic tunes as well as well as a DVD. We thank you- get it from Amazon.com.
WE THANK OUR BENEFACTORS AND PATRON SAINTS FOR KEEPING THE BLOGS GOING FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS. WE APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU DO.
[i] We began offering the music of this veteran British blues-rock band on Tuesday, 01-March-2011 and ended the offering on Thursday, 24-March-2011.
[ii] We began offering the music of this famous rock band on Thursday, 06-February-2014 and concluded the offering on Saturday, 24-February-2014.
[iii] We began offering the music of Deep Purple on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this lengthy offering on Sunday, 08-July-2018.
[iv] We hope to promote Billy Idol sometime in 2024-2025. Stay tuned.
[v] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. The “White Album” appeared on Thursday, 24-November-2016. Please seek out this massive offering by visiting the blog posts between those dates. You will be glad you did. We originally offered the record on Friday, 09-December-2016. Please seek it out and enjoy.
[vi] We project to present music by the Jackson Five and Michael Jackson sometime in 2026.
[vii] We hope to begin offering music by this Canadian band sometime in 2024-2025. Stay tuned.