TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 162
165. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2022:
U.S. Army Birthday, Flag Day / Primary Election Day: Maine, Nevada, North Dakota, and South Carolina
President Donald J. Trump; Vice President Adlai Stevenson; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ward Hunt; Romanian WW II Axis leader Ion Antonescu; French Impressionist Mary Cassatt; Chuck Berry, Country Joe and the Fish featuring Barry “the Fish” Melton, the Four Tops featuring Renaldo “Obie” Benson, Little Feat, WAR featuring Charles “Lowrider” Miller, Yes, featuring Alan White, and the Zombies featuring Rod Argent:
- 1642 Saturday: In Massachusetts, colony leaders pass the first compulsory education law in America—for males. Of course, more than 3.5 centuries later, Millennials will be screaming and crying that the United States of America was formed in sin, that African slaves were there PRIOR to the founding of the country and thus the country is E-V-I-L and since the education was for males only, S-E-X-I-S-T. Well, interesting note, West African tribes sold the blacks from the interior to the Spaniards, the Portuguese, the British, and the Dutch who then distributed them around the Colonial World. Just saying, folks, just saying…somehow, the U.S. is the ONLY nation to get the blame for having had slaves when only 10-percent of all slaves exported from Africa came to British North America- but of course we are just discussing the nation’s first education mandate (bet there was no emphasis on LGBTQIA+ and all the rest of the crap).
- 1775 Wednesday: The United States forms the Continental Army on this date, which formed for the purposes of the common defense and appointed George Washington as its commander the following day. The nation considers this act as the birth of the U.S. Army.
- 1777 Saturday: The Continental Congress in Philadelphia adopted the Stars and Stripes as the national flag. The Flag Resolution stated “Resolved: that the flag of the United States be made of thirteen stripes, alternate red and white; that the union be thirteen stars, white in a blue field, representing a new Constellation.” On May 20, 1916, President Woodrow Wilson—a Democrat—officially proclaimed June 14 as “Flag Day,” a day commemorating the “Stars and Stripes.”
- 1800 Saturday: At the Battle of Marengo, Napoleon Bonaparte defeats the Austrians; the dish Chicken a la Marengo is the dish created by Napoleon’s chefs to celebrate the victory.
- 1810 Thursday: Future 42nd Supreme Court of the United States Associate Justice Ward Hunt is born on this date in Utica, New York. He began political life as a Democrat, then a member of the Free-Soil Party, and ended up a Republican. President Ulysses S. Grant nominated him to fill the seat of Democrat Associate Justice Samuel Nelson. Hunt served from December 11, 1872, to January 27, 1882.
- 1834 Saturday: In Springfield, Vermont, Isaac Fischer Jr. receives a patent for the invention of sandpaper while Cyrus Hall McCormick received a patent for his reaping machine.
- 1841 Monday: The first Canadian parliament opens in Kingston, Ontario.
- 1846 Sunday: California declares independence from Mexico in Sonoma, California. The Mexicans go berserk and the Mexican American War is off-and-running.
- 1847 Monday: Robert von Bunsen invents the Bunsen burner.
- 1882 Tuesday: In Pitesti, Arges County, Kingdom of Rumania, future leader of Romania and Axis member, Ion Antonescu, is born on this date.
- 1893 Wednesday: Philadelphia observed the first Flag Day celebration in the United States.
- 1900 Thursday: The Hawaiian Territorial government commences on this date.
- 1904 Tuesday: Dutch troops occupy Kuto Reh, Sumatra, killing all defenders and civilians inside.
- 1914 Sunday: The 23rd Vice President of the United States—Democrat Adlai Stevenson who served in the second Grover Cleveland administration, 1893-1897—died on this date in Chicago, Illinois, at age 78.
- 1919 Saturday: When Captain John Alcot and Lt. Arthur Brown flew from Newfoundland to Ireland on this date, they made the first non-stop trans-Atlantic flight.
- 1922 Wednesday: Warren G. Harding became the first president heard on radio, as Baltimore station WEAR broadcast his speech dedicating the Francis Scott Key memorial at Fort Henry.
- 1923 Thursday: The recording of the first country music hit—“Little Old Log Cabin in the Lane”—takes place on this date.
- 1926 Monday: In Paris, France, American-born French Impressionist painter Mary Cassatt dies at age 82.
- 1928 Thursday: At the Republican National Convention in Kansas City, Missouri, selects Herbert Hoover to be its presidential candidate.
- 1934 Thursday: Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini convene in Vienna, Austria.
- 1936 Sunday: Future vocalist with the Motown band, the Four Tops[i]— Renaldo “Obie” Benson (vocals 1954-2005)—is born in Detroit, Michigan, on this date.
- 1938 Tuesday: Benjamin Grushkin receives a patent for chlorophyll.
- 1940 Friday: German troops entered Paris during World War II; the same day, the Nazis began transporting prisoners to the Auschwitz concentration camp in German-occupied Poland.
- 1941 Saturday: The Soviet Union deports 11,000 Estonians to Siberia ahead of the German invasion,
- 1942 Sunday: Ann Frank begins her diary.
- 1943 Monday: The U.S. Supreme Court in West Virginia v. Barnette ruled 6-3 that public-school officials could not force children to salute the flag of the United States of America. What a load of unpatriotic crap.
- 1944 Wednesday: The first B-29 raid against Japan occurs on this date.
- 1945 Thursday: Future keyboardist/vocalist with the British rock bands, the Zombies[ii] and Argent—Rod Argent—is born in St. Albans, England, on this date.
- 1946 Friday: Future 45th President of the United States—Donald J. Trump, a Republican—is born in the U.S. on this date in Queens, N.Y. Elsewhere, Nat King Cole records “The Christmas Song” for the first time.
- 1947 Saturday: Barry “the Fish” Melton, bass player and guitarist as well as vocalist with the Bay Area rock and roll band, Country Joe & the Fish[iii], was born on this date in Brooklyn, N.Y. Later, he played in another San Francisco band, the Dinosaurs with noted guitarist, John Cipollina[iv].
- 1949 Tuesday: Future longtime drummer with the British progressive rock band, Yes[v]—Alan White—is born in Durham, England, on this date.
- 1951 Thursday: The first commercial computer, UNIVAC 1, enters service at the Census Bureau.
- 1952 Saturday: President Harry S. Truman officiated at the keel laying of the nuclear-powered submarine USS Nautilus at the Electric Boat Shipyard in Groton, Connecticut.
- 1954 Monday: Through an executive order, President Dwight D. Eisenhower adds the words “under God” to the Pledge of Allegiance.
- 1962 Thursday: The European Space Research Organization establishes on this date in Paris, which becomes the European Space Agency later.
- 1972 Wednesday: The Environmental Protection Agency ordered a ban on continued domestic use of the pesticide DDT, to take effect at the end of the year.
- 1979 Thursday: The rock group, Little Feat[vi], disbands following the death of its most important member, guitarist/vocalist/songwriter Lowell George.
- 1980 Saturday: A robber stabs founding member of the Los Angeles, California, funk-soul-rock band, WAR[vii]—saxophonist Charles “Lowrider” Miller—to death during a botched hold-up.
- 1982 Monday: Argentine forces surrendered to British troops on the disputed Falkland Islands.
- 1984 Thursday: Southern Baptist convention members decide on no female clergy members.
- 1985 Friday: Lebanese Shiite extremists hijack TWA Flight 847 which set in motion a 17-day hijack ordeal. The scumbag jihadists seized the airliner shortly after takeoff from Athens, Greece.
- 1988 Tuesday: Alleging that he hit her, a woman sues Chuck Berry[viii] for $5 million.
- 1989 Wednesday: Queen Elizabeth II knights President Ronald Wilson Reagan. Meanwhile, groundbreaking begins on the world’s largest mall in Minnesota.
- 1990 Thursday: The U.S. Supreme Court upheld, 6-3, police checkpoints that examined drivers for signs of intoxication. Elsewhere, in the 44th NBA Finals, the Chicago Bulls beat the Portland Trailblazers 4 games to 1.
- 1992 Sunday: In the 46th NBA Finals, the Chicago Bulls beat the Portland Trailblazers 4 games to 2. Elsewhere, Mona Van Duyn becomes the first female U.S. poet laureate.
- 1993 Monday: President Bill Clinton nominated Judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court.
- 1994 Tuesday: In the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, the New York Rangers beat the Vancouver Canucks 4 games to 3.
- 1995 Wednesday: In the 49th NBA Finals, the Houston Rockets beat the Orlando Magic 4 games to 0.
- 1998 Sunday: In the 52nd NBA Finals, the Chicago Bulls beat the Utah Jazz 4 games to 2.
- 2011 Tuesday: The United States issues a terrorist warning for potential travelers to the Philippines.
- 2013 Friday: Iranians go to the polls to select a new president and local leaders. In so doing, Hassan Rouhani, a so-called ‘moderate’ becomes president. Elsewhere, massive flooding in northern India kills up to 10,000 people.
- 2014 Saturday: Putin’s Chechnyan thugs shoot down a Ukrainian airliner killing all 49 people aboard. The world demands answers but none are forthcoming.
- 2015 Sunday: “Jurassic World” becomes the first movie to pull in
$500 million on its opening weekend.
- 2017 Wednesday: A whacked-out, far-left liberal lunatic, wielding an automatic rifle, opened fire on Republican lawmakers at a congressional baseball game practice in Alexandria, Virginia, on this date. He wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, R-Louisiana, and several others; the gunman died in an exchange of fire with Capitol Hill police officers. Later, the U.S. Senate passes new sanctions on Russia for having meddled in the 2016 Presidential Election. Folks, the Russians have meddled in our elections since the 1920s.
- 2018 Thursday: The U.S. Department of Justice concludes that fired FBI Director James Comey was ‘insubordinate’ in his F-U investigation of 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in that same year. He should be in prison.
- 2019 Friday: Women in Switzerland launch a national strike against the nation’s seeming sluggish movement towards equality. What is up with this sexist country? Give them their equal rights already.
- 2020 Sunday: Here are the global stats for the Wuhan Bat Flu sweeping the world. First, the planet: 7,835,340 confirmed cases, 431,141 confirmed deaths, and 3,733,612 confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 2,132,468 confirmed cases, 117,400 confirmed deaths, and 652,953 confirmed recoveries. Next, in the three states in which, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 148,858 confirmed cases, 5,063 confirmed deaths, but ZERO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, in Hawaii, here are the stats: 728 confirmed cases, 16 confirmed deaths, and 628 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in Washington, here are the stats: 25,834 confirmed cases, 1,217 confirmed deaths, but once again, no mention of confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 177,006,213 confirmed cases, +289,848, 3,826,819 confirmed deaths, +6,067 and 161,190,328 confirmed recoveries, +43,691. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,332,655 confirmed cases, UP 8,341 from yesterday’s reporting, 615,232 confirmed deaths, UP 180,[ix] and 28,432,500 confirmed recoveries, UP 32,368. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[x]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 297,326 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 162,323 deaths
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,803,373 confirmed cases, 63,193 confirmed deaths, and 2,065,117 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,346,153 confirmed cases, 37,265 confirmed deaths, and 2,009,593 confirmed recoveries (SAME NUMBERS!). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,011 confirmed cases, 506 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 446,411 confirmed cases, 5,858 confirmed deaths, and 219,522 confirmed recoveries (SAME NUMBERS). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Connecticut: they have 348,645 confirmed cases, 8,263 confirmed deaths, and 335,697 confirmed recoveries.[xi]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign Covid Stats Of The Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,690 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,029 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Cambodia, 116th country on the list: 38,969 cases of the virus, 348 confirmed deaths and 32,967 confirmed recoveries.[xii]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,393.75, DOWN 85.85 points (-0.25%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,174.14, UP 104.72 points (+0.74%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,255.15, UP +7.71 points (+0.18%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $70.99 per barrel, +0.11 (+0.16%). The price of GOLD is $1,868.50 per troy oz., +2.60 (+0.14%) while the price of SILVER is $28.00 per troy ounce, -0.04 (-0.16%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,165.70 per troy oz, +0.40 (+0.03%) while the price of COPPER is $4.52 per pound, -0.01 (-0.12%).[xiii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,751.35 per troy oz, -24.55 (-0.88%).[xiv] The price of RHODIUM is $22,300.00 per troy oz., +950.00 (+4.45%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $602,500.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (-0.00%). [xv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.40 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.93. In Lao Kip, one greenback equals 9,397.17 and in Latvian Lats, a buck equals 0.60489 and in Lebanese Pound, one dollar equals 1,501.70 of theirs.[xvi]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.226 per gallon, $2.968 in Florida, $3.962 in Hawaii, and $3.616 in Washington state.[xvii] Let’s look at one other location- Maine: $3.057. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Tanzania: $3.671 per U.S. Gallon.[xviii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,406,098,264,099 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xix] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Hong Kong, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Cayman Islands with $223 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xx]
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– By our count, today is Day No. 83 in which, the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris has held the gig and as of today has yet to visit the southern border a single time. It would appear the Biden regime should terminate her employment not only in this extremely critical job but as the ‘supposed’ No. 2 behind an increasingly feeble “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden. We mean, how long can ‘Gropin’ Joe’ go? Next, One America News network reports the latest statistics for the ongoing border holocaust. First, total cost today for caring for the millions of illegals eating away at the foundation of our country is: $582,876,864. Second, total cost for caring for the Untermensch this year: $180,308,951,040. Wow. Imagine how that money could help our homeless, our impoverished, and the American people felled by the Chi-Com Virus? It would be tremendous. Third, here is the estimated number of illegal alien invaders who have crossed the border this year: 1,848,022. Fourth and final, here is the total ESTIMATED number for the total number of illegal aliens in the country as we speak: 35,828,024. Note- we have said on countless occasions since the blog’s inception back in the spring of 2009 that we believe the numbers of Untermensch in the country actually is closer to 50 million on the low end and 80-100 million on the high end. We believe our numbers will one day be validated by the statistics.
- 2021 Monday G: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Lawmakers in the United Kingdom are urging “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden’s earpiece to give up the notion of prosecuting famed journalist and media freedom fighter Julian Assange. (Note- we bet that if someone were to ask the ‘drooler-in-chief’ about Mr. Assange, he would have no clue as to the answer. Next, the Chi-Coms have put the squeeze on the citizens of Hong Kong. Any movie deemed ‘un-patriotic’ to the Xi Jinping regime will have to be censored or banned. Next, Naftali Bennett took the oath of office for his short-lived term as prime minister of Israel today. We predict that Benjamin Netanyahu will be back by summer’s end. Elsewhere, Swiss voters soundly reject new measures with which to cut carbon emissions- so beloved by their government- because the Alpine nation bears responsibility for just 0.01-percent of ALL climate emissions. The people are NOT going to permit their lawmakers to go full-blown climate change cuckoo. God bless them.
- 2021 Monday H: Foreign News / Overseas News II– As ‘fearless leader’ “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden ambles about Europe on his first overseas trip to the G7 and to NATO, prior to meeting with his string-puller Vladimir Putin on Wednesday, it’s understandable that the drooling octogenarian president won’t take a strong stance on Ukraine becoming a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. (Note- trying to add Ukraine to the famed military alliance could be the final straw breaking Russia’s back that could lead to a new Axis of Russia, communist China, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, and other s—hole countries going to war against the world. Do we genuinely believe that an army of 1 million Russians and 10 million Red Chinese on Russia’s western border could not overrun the rest of Europe within 14 days, the same amount of time it took Nazi Germany to overrun Poland in 1939?). In other G7/NATO news, NATO designates the Chi-Coms ‘a systemic threat’ to both the EU and NATO but to the rest of the world. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, they appear to have their own Chernobyl going on at the Taishan Nuclear Power Plant as the French operator at the site is warning that a massive radiological leak is to be expected anytime soon. WTF is up with the Chi-Coms and the French?
- 2021 Monday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information– U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken says that ‘the Chi-Coms are unwilling to investigate the origins of THEIR pandemic. Next, Novavax plans to apply for emergency use authorization of its Chi-Vi vaccine in the U.S. (Note- there’s another one we won’t be taking anytime soon). Next, the so-called Delta COVID-19 variant is said to increase the risk of hospitalization by 200-percent which, we believe is yet another ploy to force free American citizens into getting Chi-Vi vaccines. Meanwhile, Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson of Tucker Carlson Tonight shared a story from Sky News Australia news reporter Sharri Markson recently covered: yes, indeed, there were indeed a whole lotta bats in the Wuhan Institute of Virology where Chi-Com ‘medical researchers’ conducted experiments on bat viruses with humanized mice. Wow. And bit by bit the truth continues coming out…
- 2021 Monday J: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– The Arizona GOP is blasting the anti-audit stance currently exhibited by U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland. Next, a new report says that a ‘hacking tool’ helped flip votes from President Donald J. Trump to the basement-dwelling, “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden in both Pennsylvania and Michigan.
- 2021 Monday K: Joe Biden News– One America News showed video of ‘Cho-Mo Joe’ Biden at the G7 Summit fiddling with yet another cheat sheet in which, he had his talking points such as Trump-bashing predominantly highlighted so he could keep his increasingly feeble ass near the target. This is not just embarrassing; it’s flipping dangerous and everyone in the world knows this man is incapable of leading his fellow rest home folks in a game of bingo much less the United States. His ‘No. 2- “Kooky Kamala” is not much better. Our country is in grave danger.
- 2021 Monday L: Political News I– The GOP is blasting senile old Joe Biden’s DISMAL performance at the G7 where he cannot maintain any sort of coherent thought, shows up 2-3 hours late to meetings and press gaggles, and has other world leaders like Turkish thug, aka “The Sultan” Recep Tayyip Erdoğan arriving late to meet with the American usurper. This is becoming increasingly embarrassing and the promised propaganda that ‘the American people would have to run to keep up with Joe’ has yet to appear. Look, the Dems stole the 2020 presidential election as well as several U.S. Senate races. Not only does the American people know the truth, so, too, does the rest of the world.
- 2021 Monday M: U.S. Supreme Court News– The U.S. Supreme Court says, ‘NO early release for low-level crack offenders who were convicted more than a decade ago.’ Hmmm, say, aren’t these people doing time in federal prisons for the crack rock there because of Joe Biden’s crime bill that sent generations of young black men to prison for crack while white users of power cocaine got short sentences. By a 9-0 ruling, the Supreme Court says that the crack heads doing hard time cannot take advantage of President Donald J. Trump’s 2018 First Step Act that sought to reduce lengthy sentences for low-level drug offenders.
- 2021 Monday N: Miscellaneous News I– Upon being threatened with the withholding of taxes and other fees by business owners in Baltimore, Maryland, the city says they will come to their aid and do something about the rampant homelessness and increasing violent crime rates. About flipping time, folks. Next, speaking at the MAGA FRANK rally in New Richmond, Wisconsin, over the weekend, former Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr., D-WI, says ‘enough is enough with George Floyd’ (as the Dems continue pushing their ‘police reform bill) and says that IF Mr. Floyd had complied with the cops, he would still be alive today rather than turning into mulch today. We concur.
- 2021 Monday O: Joe Biden Regime News I– A new Zogby poll says that a majority of Americans believe the Fake News Media is covering up for “Drooling Joe” Biden. Hell, we believe it, too.
- 2021 Monday P: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– Father Michael and son Peter Taylor pled guilty in a Tokyo court to having helped former Nissan Motor Chairman Carlos Ghosn flee to his native Lebanon back in December 2019. Lebanon has no extradition treaty with Japan. The father and son duo were reportedly paid $1.5 million to help Ghosn escape Japan as police closed in on him over corruption charges. Sucks to be you, two. However, one must question as to WHY the Biden regime would extradite U.S. citizens to stand trial in a foreign country? Hell, the Biden regime could soon be extraditing patriotic chef-bloggers such as the AICPENDBLOG.COM’s stable of open-minded thinkers to stand trial in Beijing for having insulted ‘Great Leader’ Xi Jinping by calling HIS pandemic the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. In other crime and punishment news, NSA leaker Reality Winner (yep, that’s the dumb ass’ name) is getting early release after going to prison for leaking National Security Administration secrets regarding Russian hacking and the supposed involvement of President Donald J. Trump.
- 2021 Monday Q: Environmental News I– Ronald Kessler says the ‘myth of human beings causing global warming has been shattered.’
- 2021 Monday R: Health And Medical Alerts– U.S. hospital workers are pushing back against dictates they must take the Chi-Com Wuhan Flu Virus vaccines. A group of healthcare workers in Texas recently lost a court case but when the majority of employees at the NIAID and NIH refuse to take the vaccines just as the United States Marine Corps has, why should they have to take this potentially toxic shit? Heading to the United States Supreme Court. What happened to ‘my body, my choice?’
- 2021 Monday S: Moron News– Sandy “The Fly” Cortez- known by some as AOC- continues her demands for U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer to step down because he ‘ain’t woke enough.’ Skank, we are calling for YOU and your demented, Marx-spouting sisters to step down. You’re still there. Shut the f**k up. Until House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, CPUSA-CA 12th congressional district, came in to the rescue to try to smooth things over between members of her party and the crackpot (Suicide) Squad of Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, CPUSA-NY 14th congressional district, Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, CPUSA-MN 5th congressional district, Rashida “Foul Mouth” Tlaib, CPUSA-MI 13th congressional district, Ayanna “Chrome Dome” Pressley, CPUSA-MA 7th congressional district, and Cori “The Bitch” Bush, CPUSA-MO 1st congressional district, Democratic Party leaders were tearing up both Omar and “The Fly.” Finally, blowback continues to splatter across the face of CNN’s Brianna Keilar for her trying to whitebitchsplain to Rep. Byron Donalds, R-FL 19th congressional district, as to WHY the Black Congressional Caucus won’t have him (hint- he’s a Republican). What is it with these white skanks trying to tell black men what is wrong with them or how they should think? Enough!
- 2021 Monday T: U.S. House of Representatives News– Congressmen Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, and Kat Cammack, R-FL 3rd congressional district, have launched the Campus Free Speech Caucus. Next, Congressmen Andrew Clyde, R-GA 9th congressional district, and Louie Gohmert, R-TX 1st congressional district, are suing the Pelosi House regime over its forcing of legislators to pass through metal detectors or to face a BIG FINE. Good. We hope you win. In other House of Representatives news, Rep. Claudia Tenney, R-NY 22nd congressional district, says that ‘former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has every right to step up and speak out about Joe Biden and Iran.’
- 2021 Monday U: President Donald J. Trump News– Donald J. Trump Jr. said of his father that he ‘does not believe Congress is an option.’ Remember- there were some who claimed that President Trump might run for Congress so he could become speaker of the House and fix the mess there. Donald Trump Jr. further said that the difference in press coverage between his father and ‘Gropin’ Joe” Biden is ‘insane.’ However, the gaffes continually being made by the ‘drooler-in-chief’ are increasingly being seen in some parts of the media unafraid of reporting the TRUTH. President Trump said of Pennsylvania state Senator Jake Corman, GOP, originally questioned the ‘election of Joe Biden’ but now, is shying away from backing a 2020 Election audit in the Keystone State. (Note- you know the old saw- the Dems must have found either a dead girl or a live boy in the bed of Senator Corman with which to blackmail him into behaving like a Democrat).
- 2021 Monday V: Economic News– The Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky, Ohio, began paying its workers $20 per hour to come back to work. Other businesses are having a challenging time reopening as 99.9-percent of them cannot pay wages close to that. It is causing economic ripples throughout the region and it’s going to be interesting to see what happens to the Buckeye State.
- 2021 Monday W: Sports News– Medina Spirit trainer Bob Baffert sues over New York statewide ban on him and professional horseracing.
- 2021 Monday X: Texas State News– Democrats and their string-pullers in the Fake News Media are attacking Governor Greg Abbott, GOP, and his stance on promoting the 1836 Project. The 1836 Project defends the history of the Lone Star State and will prohibit Marxist teachers from belittling or covering up the heroic stand by patriots against the fascist Mexican army. Democrats always try to get rid of TRUE HISTORY so they can insert their FAKE HISTORY in its place. Yes, Texas owned slaves, yes, Mexico ended slavery upon declaring its independence (and then tried to exterminate their indigenous population), and yes, the U.S. had slaves until 1865. However, Brazil had them until 1888 and Haiti ended the institution in 1798. The New World was founded upon slavery- especially from the Spanish, the Dutch, the Portuguese, and the Brits so what’s the left’s point? This is why we remember history and why we congratulated Governor Abbott for his strong stance behind the 1836 Project. Meanwhile, Texas-based border zones see 71-percent or more of all illegal aliens flooding into the country. (Note- we encourage the completion of the wall, trenches, vehicle, boat, and personnel obstacles, electrified fencing, armed drones, and even snipers in the high traffic areas turning traffickers’ heads into splattered gray matter. It is US or it is THEM. We choose “THEM.”
- 2021 Monday Y: Fake News– Juan Williams, the always-wrong Fox News Channel ‘pundit’ says that the Republicans are preparing to steal future elections by denying the FALSE FLAG OPERATION of January 06, 2021, and the various states beginning to perform intensive audits of the 2020 Presidential- and other- elections. It is clear that the dingleberry Mr. Williams has yet to visit Arizona’s election audit and it’s clear that even though he works at FNC, he truly consumes news from only the left side of the spectrum. Whatever this dimwit says is to be scoffed at, laughed at, just like when he lost his job at NPR back in 2010 for saying honestly that when he saw ‘a bunch of Muslims on an airplane, it made him afraid.’ Mr. Williams boisterous defense of the LEFT at Fox over the past five years or so has demonstrated that he is willing to do anything to keep on the good side of his FNC MASTERS. There is NO other way to say it.
- 2021 Monday Z: The Wrap-Up– Joe Biden at the NATO summit says that ‘Russia and communist China are trying to drive a wedge between NATO members.’ Uh, okay, how does this work? First, Joe Biden shuts off U.S. energy independence while giving the green light to Vladimir Putin to construct his natural gas pipeline from the Baltic coast to Germany. NATO exists to defend Europe from the Russians yet the Russians are going to supply Europe with energy thus making them dependent when President Donald J. Trump was supplying them with American natural gas. If anyone is ‘driving a wedge between NATO member states,’ it would appear to be the Biden regime who not only is favorable to the Chi-Coms but also to the Russians who seemed to have been the ones to have put him in power. Wow.
- 2022 Tuesday: We are living in STRANGE TIMES folks what with an ILLEGAL Presidency in the USA. We have never been down this road before but what is clear, we are going to fight back. Stick around.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0861 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Happy Creek.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The first Beach Boys album of the 1980s came out on March 24, 1980, the extremely popular “Keepin’ the Summer Alive.” The album features the same lineup as the preceding one: Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals), and Bruce Johnston (vocals and bass). The title track received considerable airplay but like its predecessor, “Keepin’ the Summer Alive” received the same blasé reviews from the critics which is a shame. We mean, come on, man, to quote our drooling president, does a band have to give up the hard drugs and return to the halcyon hippie days of the late 1960s-early 1970s to get the creative juices flowing again? Ah, well, we love the band and enjoy the album and we sure hope that you will seek it out and to make it a part of your daily listening pleasure. You will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-14-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,784. Chef B.H. Cznystekinki.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, French Impressionism, Mary Cassatt, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Chuck Berry, Barry “the Fish” Melton, Country Joe and the Fish, The Dinosaurs, John Cipollina, Renaldo “Obie” Benson, The Four Tops, Little Feat, Charles “Lowrider” Miller, WAR, Alan White, Yes, Rod Argent, Argent, The Zombies, COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats Of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Foreign News / Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information, Delta COVID-19 Variant, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Joe Biden News, Political News I, U.S. Supreme Court News, Miscellaneous News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News, Health And Medical Alerts, Moron News, U.S. House Of Representatives News, President Donald J. Trump News, Economic News, Sports News, Fake News, The Wrap-Up, U.S. Supreme Court, United States Supreme Court, SCOTUS, West Virginia v. Barnette, President Ulysses S. Grant, President Donald J. Trump, MAGA FRANK Rally New Richmond-Wisconsin 2021, Donald J. Trump Jr., “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden, “Gropin’ Joe” Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, Vice President Adlai Stevenson, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ward Hunt, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Rep. Andrew Clyde, Rep. Ayanna “Chrome Dome” Pressley, Rep. Byron Donalds, Rep. Claudia Tenney, Rep. Cori “The Bitch” Bush, Rep. Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, Rep. Jim Jordan, Rep. Kat Cammack, Rep. Louie Gohmert, Rep. Rashida “Foul Mouth” Tlaib, Black Congressional Caucus, Governor Greg Abbott, 1836 Project, Campus Free Speech Caucus, Pennsylvania State Senator Jake Corman, Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr., George Floyd, National Institute of Health, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Slavery, History of Global Slavery, Juan Williams, Islamophobia, Maine, Arizona Politics, Pennsylvania Politics, Michigan Politics, Maricopa County-Arizona 2020 Election Audit, Right the Wrong of 2020, Pennsylvania Politics, Tanzania, Cayman Islands, United Kingdom, Julian Assange, ‘Great Leader’ Xi Jinping, Xi Jinping, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Israel, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, G7 Summit, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Disaster, Taishan Nuclear Power Plant Disaster, European Union, NATO, France, Nazi Germany, Axis Powers, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Turkey, “The Sultan” Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Lebanon, Japan, Former Nissan Motor Chairman Carlos Ghosn, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, Romanian WW II Axis leader Ion Antonescu, One America News, Fox News Channel, Sky News, Sharri Markson, Zogby Polling, Fake News Media, CNN, Brianna Keilar, Whitebitchsplaining, Whitebitchsplainer, NPR, 2018 First Step Act, National Security Agency, NSA- the, Reality Winner, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Lao Kip, Latvian Lats, Lebanese Pound, Maine Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Tanzanian Petrol Price, Professional Sports, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, NBA Finals, 1990 NBA Finals, Chicago Bulls, Portland Trailblazers, 1992 NBA Finals, 1995 NBA Finals, Houston Rockets, Orlando Magic, 1998 NBA Finals, Utah Jazz, National Hockey League, NHL- The, Stanley Cup Finals, 1994 Stanley Cup Finals, New York Rangers, Vancouver Canucks, Professional Horseracing, Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, Medina Spirit, The Beach Boys, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Chef B.H. Cznystekinki,
[i] We definitely hope to present the music of ALL the classic Motown bands- including the famed Four Tops- sometime within the next decade. Please, stay tuned for further developments.
[ii] We promoted the music of the Zombies, Argent, Rod Argent, and Colin Blunstone beginning on Monday, 28-October-2019 through Sunday, 05-January-2020. Please, check them out.
[iii] We promoted the music of Country Joe and the Fish beginning on Tuesday, 16-July-2013 through Friday, 26-July-2013. This was one of the greatest bands to explode out of San Francisco, California, during the Psychedelic 1960s.
[iv] We presented the music of Quicksilver Messenger Service on two unique occasions. The first commenced on Friday, 25-March-2011 through Monday, 04-April-2011. The second cycle with newer albums began on Tuesday, 20-August-2013 through Monday, 02-September-2013. We hope you will check the albums out by visiting whatever site you do for nothing but the absolute best in rock music.
[v] We are unclear as to when we will begin promoting the music of the legendary British rock band, YES, but when we do, you will be the first to know. This offering will go as long as- if not longer- than the Beatles and their individual members. Please stay tuned.
[vi] We celebrated the music of the amazing Little Feat beginning on Tuesday, 11-June-2013 through Monday, 15-July-2013. One of the great unsung bands of all time, we hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your music collection.
[vii] We began presenting the music of the Animals, of Eric Burdon and the Animals, of Eric Burdon, Eric Burdon and War, and War beginning on Monday, 08-June-2015 and the presentation ran through Sunday, 02-August-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider making them a part of your listening pleasure.
[viii] Sometime within the next decade, we hope to present the music of classic rockers Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Howlin’ Wolf, Muddy Waters, and numerous others. We know you will enjoy the presentation so please; remain vigilant for the day we do.
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xviii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xix] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.