Chef Vladimir Gdansk
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2019 BY CHEF VLADIMIR GDANSK
“Just the Facts: advice to the LA Rams: follow the Eagles’- and not the Falcons’- game plan, do not go cold, put points on the board as often as you can, don’t look back, and you will beat the New England Patriots” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,007 AT THE AICP-END
650 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
NFL officiating seems to favor certain teams…last weekend, it was the Rams and the Patriots but in Super Bowl LIII on February 03, they will favor the Pats with exclusivity so to win, the Rams must pound the snot out of them…and never look back
Mukilteo, WA, 01-24-2019 Thursday: Friends, as a fan of the Seahawks, I am appalled at how my team has declined. That said, this past Sunday in the NFL has everyone in an uproar and once again, it is the officiating more than the players or the plays on the field. I think that the New Orleans Saints were horribly robbed just as I think the Kansas City Chiefs suffered at the hands of the officials who tremble making calls against the Pats. However, the Saints have the real gripe and we can only hope that perhaps next season, changes will be made in the officiating and that the rules preventing irrevocable errors that make it seem that some games are ‘fixed’ will change.
We will discuss the Saints-Rams game first. There was the staggering call when Rams defensive back Nickell-Robey Coleman leveled Saints wide receiver Tommylee Lewis as he went up to catch a pass. The official on the sidelines was right there observing the hit. People in the stands saw the hit, either watched it occur before their eyes or up on the jumbotron above both ends of the field as did millions upon millions of football fans around the globe.
There is no doubt that what happened to Lewis was a flagrant foul and should have put the Saints halfway to the endzone and a certain touchdown. Coleman never looked back to see if he could make the catch, thereby creating an interception and perhaps taking it the other way, not once did he look backwards, his only intent was smashing his opponent, yet nothing negative befell him or his team and the Rams now are in the Super Bowl.
I will say this: the NFL has a long, long memory and even though coach Sean Payton had to sit out an entire season over his then-defensive coordinator Gregg Williams placing ‘bounties’ on opposing players during their Super Bowl run, some things are so egregious that they are never forgotten.
You see, it seems that cosmic fate either intervened or the league itself stipulated that ‘unless the Saints blow out their playoff opponents making the results irrefutable, they will never play in another Super Bowl as long as the same league officials remain. This is their punishment for having made the league look bad.’
There is no question in the minds of anyone- including Nickell-Robey Coleman who mentioned that he ‘got away with one’ that what he did was BAD. Everyone knew it was a foul that should have given the Saints fantastic field position and most likely a great chance at winning the game and advancing but nope, not happening, not in this game.
On the other side of the league in the AFC Championship Game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the perennial favorites, the New England Patriots, everyone around Washington state was hoping against hope that the Chiefs and their stunning young quarterback, Patrick Mahomes, was going to light up veteran Tom Brady and finally get the Chiefs back to the Super Bowl; alas, it also was not to be.
There were calls favoring the Patriots more so than the Chiefs, something to be expected because until the Pats go down to blazing defeat and return to being a normal team rather than the ‘golden boys’ they seemingly are, it seems officials always give them the benefit of the doubt more so than their opponents.
However, Kansas City had a miserable first half, being unable to score points of any kind. They marched up and down the field, never doing what they had done all season long, racking up points like there was no tomorrow. The game played between KC and the Pats earlier in the year was an offensive slugfest, one in which, it came down to the final possession and with the Pats having the ball, there it was: 43-40.
It now seems that the ‘showtime’ Los Angeles Rams are slated to be the NFC equivalent of the ‘bad boys from Boston’ New England Patriots. Like the Boston Celtics and the Los Angeles Lakers, bookmakers and the sports league seem to favor certain matchups and if ‘other teams’ threaten the marquee matchup, unless they overcome by a massive amount, I fear the calls will go against them.
Take for instance, the previous two Super Bowls, LI and LII. In the first one, the Atlanta Falcons, a less than ‘big marquee team’ was pounding the snot out of the Patriots. I mean, it was as bad as it could get. In the first half, they put up point after point and it appeared that Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and the boys were going to go down to ignominious defeat, the kind that would stain them forever and perhaps drop them to the ranks of regular teams.
Following half time (and something must change about the length of the spectacle as it tends to slow the team with the momentum), the Falcons returned and played prevent defense, it was almost as if they began to doubt what they had accomplished during the first half. It was as if the wind had gone out of their sails and like Mitt Romney (we discuss him tomorrow) doing battle with Barack Obama in 2012, after doing so damned good prior to the half (Romney in the first debate), they went cold- ice cold.
In going cold, the Patriots were able to perform the ‘greatest, most magnificent comeback in the history of the Super Bowl’ by beating the Falcons by a final score of 34-28, in overtime, no less. Matt Ryan and the Falcons stood on the cusp of history but because they turned to ice when they needed to continue emitting nuclear fission, they gave the Pats yet another Super Bowl victory. Reminded me how the Seahawks blew it in Super Bowl XLIX.
The Seahawks had that victory in hand, would have won their second in a row and would have commenced a dynasty but it was not to be. Instead of going for a running score, Pete Carroll told Russel Wilson to pass the ball, right into the hands of a defender allowing them to hold on with a slim lead in the final seconds, winning 28-24.
In last year’s Super Bowl, the one between Nick Foles and the Eagles and the Patriots, the Eagles learned from the lessons of the Falcons thrashing by continuing to push up offense, never giving the Patriots an opportunity to get beyond them. They did not slip into prevent defense, they did not see their veins freeze, their breath turn to solid ice, they continued pounding and passing the football and beat the Patriots by a final score of 41-33 in regular time. It was stupendous. It can be done.
I will root for the Rams on February 03. Let us hope their coach recognizes what it will take to deny the Patriots their second Super Bowl victory in a row and sixth all-time. Let us hope they continue pounding, pounding, pounding the football and they take care to watch out for unnecessary penalties because the officials will call them against them to protect the Patriots. It is what it is.
Not saying the game is fixed but unless the Rams put points on the board throughout the game, the Patriots will find ways- aided by officials- to deny them a victory. We shall see.
Cook IV, CWC, ACF, and the Washington State Chef’s Association
This would have been my photo, I, your host, back in the 1980’s when I was the Executive Chef at a country club in the Napa Valley but for security purposes, we have scaled some of our personal info back so now, you get a caricature of me done by up-and-coming Bakersfield street artist, Simone. Nice job, Simone! However, I spent many years working in professional Food Service, having begun as a young boy working for my father in his restaurant over on the coast in Pismo Beach. Food Service is in my blood and it’s something I still do actively every day in my late eighties in Washington State.
Chef Vladimir Gdansk writes from Mukilteo, Washington.
Chef Vladimir Gdansk is a moderate Republican.
Contact Chef Vladimir at the following email address draculachef222HMaya@gmail.com.
CHEF VLADIMIR GDANSK
END COMMENTARY 01-24-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,280
01-24-2019 Thursday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXCIV: “Advice to the LA Rams: follow the Eagles’- and not the Falcons’- game plan, do not go cold, put points on the board as often as you can, don’t look back, and you will beat the New England Patriots” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-23-2019, all rights reserved.
Gdansk, Vladimir. “Advice to the LA Rams: follow the Eagles’- and not the Falcons’- game plan, do not go cold, put points on the board as often as you can, don’t look back, and you will beat the New England Patriots.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXCIV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0792 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Canyons and Cliffs.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
V. Gdansk, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Roger Taylor, New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles, Super Bowl LII, New Orleans Saints, Sean Payton, Tom Brady, Nick Foles, Kansas City Chiefs,
PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING ALBUM, “FUN IN SPACE” BY ROGER TAYLOR, MEMBER OF THE GREAT BRITISH ROCK BAND, QUEEN, TO YOUR GROWING ALBUM COLLECTION
TODAY IN HISTORY—JANUARY 24, 2019:
The Allman Brothers Band featuring Butch Trucks, Detective featuring Michael Des Barres, and the Four Tops featuring Theo Peoples:
- 772: Stephen III ends his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 817: Paschal I begin his reign as Catholic Pope following the end of Stephen IV.
- 1568: In the Netherlands, the Duke of Alva declares William of Orange to be an ‘outlaw.’
- 1656: The first Jewish doctor in the U.S., Jacob Lumbrozo, arrives in Maryland.
- 1742: During the War of the Austrian Succession, enthusiastic supporters elected Charles VII emperor of the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1848: James W. Marshall discovered a gold nugget at Sutter’s Mill in northern California, a discovery that led to the Gold Rush of 1849.
- 1861: The federal arsenal at Augusta, Georgia, suffers seizure by the Confederacy.
- 1899: Humphrey O’Sullivan patented the rubber heel.
- 1908: The Boy Scouts movement began in England under the aegis of Robert Baden-Powell.
- 1915: During World War I, the German and British navies clash at Helgoland and Doggersbank.
- 1916: During World War I, Great Britain introduced conscription.
- 1922: Christian K. Nelson, not an Eskimo, patents the Eskimo Pie in Iowa.
- 1924: The Soviets rename Petersburg, Leningrad. Meanwhile, Benito Mussolini disallows non-fascist workers union in Italy.
- 1930: In the first 70 seconds of the opening round of their heavyweight boxing match, Primo Carnera made his American boxing debut by knocking out Big Boy Patterson.
- 1935: In Richmond, Virginia, the Gottfried Kruger Brewing Co. sells beer in cans for the first time in history.
- 1941: British and Commonwealth troops march into Italian Abyssinia.
- 1942: The Roberts Commission placed much of the blame for America’s lack of preparedness for Imperial Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor on Rear Admiral Husband E. Kimmel and General Walter C. Short, the Navy and Army commanders. Meanwhile in North Africa, the Africa Korps tanks go toe-to-toe with tanks of the British 8th Army at Adzjedabia.
- 1943: Adolf Hitler orders the German and other Axis troops surrounded in Stalingrad to fight to the death. Meanwhile, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and British Prime Minister Winston Churchill concluded a wartime conference in Casablanca, Morocco.
- 1945: Associated Press war correspondent Joseph Morton was among a group of captives the Germans executed at the Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp in Austria.
- 1948: Future rock vocalist, Michael Des Barres, who would play with the Anglo-American rock band, Detective, was born in Hove, Sussex, United Kingdom, on this date.
- 1952: The first NFL team arrives in Texas, the Dallas Texans, formerly the New York Yankees.
- 1955: The rules committee of Major League Baseball announced a plan to enforce the rule that required a pitcher to release the ball within 20 seconds after taking his position on the mound.
- 1961: A S. Air Force B-52 crashed near Goldsboro, North Carolina, dropping its payload of two nuclear bombs, neither of which went off; three crewmembers died in the mishap. Meanwhile, future member of the Four Tops- Theo Peoples (vocals- replaced Lawrence Peyton)- is born in St. Louis, Missouri, on this date.
- 1962: 28 East German refugees escape to West Germany. Meanwhile in the U.S., Jackie Robinson is the first black player elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 1963: A U.S. Air Force B-52 crashed into Elephant Mountain in Maine after encountering turbulence as well as losing its vertical stabilizer; seven of the nine crewmembers lost their lives in the mishap.
- 1964: CBS-TV acquired the rights to televise the National Football League’s 1964-1965 regular season. The move cost CBS $14.1 million a year and the NFL remained on CBS for the next 30 years.
- 1965: Winston Churchill died in London at age 90.
- 1969: In Spain, Generalissimo Francisco Franco declares a ‘state of emergency.’
- 1971: In the NFL Pro Bowl, the NFC beats the AFC by a score of 27-6.
- 1972: The U.S. Supreme Court struck down laws that denied welfare benefits to people who resided in a state for less than a year.
- 1975: The extremist group FALN bombed Fraunces Tavern in New York City, killing four people. Elsewhere, comedian Larry Fine, of “Three Stooges” fame, died in Los Angeles, California, at age 72.
- 1976: According to Brainy History, George Foreman knocks out Ron Lyle in the fifth round of a ‘real slugfest.’
- 1978: A nuclear-powered Soviet satellite, Cosmos 954 plunged through Earth’s atmosphere and disintegrated, scattering radioactive debris over parts of northern Canada.
- 1980: The United States announce intensions to sell arms to China.
- 1982: Super Bowl XVI: at Pontiac, Michigan, the San Francisco 49ers beat the Cincinnati Bengals 26-21; quarterback Joe Montana is the MVP.
- 1985: The space shuttle Discovery launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on the first secret, all-military shuttle mission. Meanwhile, Penny Harrington became the first woman police chief of a major city. She assumed the duties as head of the Portland, Oregon, force of 940 officers and staff.
- 1986: The Voyager 2 space probe flew past Uranus. The probe came within 50,679 miles of the seventh planet of the solar system.
- 1989: Confessed serial killer Theodore Bundy met his end in Florida’s electric chair, aka “Old Sparky.’ Meanwhile, the first reported case of HIV-AIDS caused by oral sex between heterosexuals occurs.
- 1994: The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above 3,900 for the first time: 3,914.48.
- 2005: The United Nations broke with years of protocol and commemorated the 60-year anniversary of the liberation of Nazi death camps, directly linking its own founding with the Holocaust in some of the strongest language ever dished out by the world body.
- 2012: President Barack Obama delivers the State of the Union Address to the U.S. Congress.
- 2013: In a major effort to reduce reliance on Russian natural gas reserves, the Ukraine government signs a $10 billion shale oil deal with Royal Dutch Shell.
- 2014: Marking its 10th anniversary of landing on Mars, the NASA’s Opportunity rover indicates that it has discovered clay minerals on the Red Planet, which denotes that water once flowed freely on its surface.
- 2015: According to Brainy History, officials at the World Health Organization state that the number of new Ebola cases is rapidly declining, signaling a reversal of the epidemic; however, medical authorities still need to create preventive measures and safety protocols in Ebola-infected nations.
- 2017: Butch Trucks—longtime drummer for the Southern rock-and-roll band, the Allman Brothers Band—died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound on this date.
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this challenging important work!
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS BY THE GREAT BRITISH ROCK BAND, QUEEN, TO YOUR GROWING ALBUM COLLECTION:
A DAY AT THE RACES
NEWS OF THE WORLD
FUN IN SPACE
WE CONTINUE OUR PRESENTATION TO YOU OF EACH ALBUM WE HAVE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE START OF THE BLOG:
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR JANUARY 24, 2019 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: UNITED STATES- OREGON
WE CONTINUE PRESENTING THE MUSIC OF THE REMARKABLE BRITISH ROCK BAND, QUEEN:
THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2019
Queen’s unparalleled drummer, Roger Taylor, released his first solo effort on June 01, 1981, “Fun in Space.” Not only did he play drums and percussion, he also contributed guitar, bass, keyboards, and lead and backing vocals. Unfortunately, it flopped in the United States because record companies being record companies, did not put any promotional effort into it so shame on them as it is a great album and Taylor is a superb vocalist in his own right. We hope you will seek it out at whatever venue you go to purchase nothing but the best music. You will enjoy it.
“Advice to the LA Rams: follow the Eagles’- and not the Falcons’- game plan, do not go cold, put points on the board as often as you can, don’t look back, and you will beat the New England Patriots” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Butch Trucks, The Allman Brothers Band, Michael Des Barres, Detective, George Foreman vs. Ron Lyle, Just the Facts, the Four Tops, Theo Peoples, V. Gdansk, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Roger Taylor, New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles, Super Bowl LII, New Orleans Saints, Sean Payton, Tom Brady, Nick Foles, Kansas City Chiefs, Patrick Mahomes, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Russell Wilson, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, 2012 Presidential Election,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
VLADIMIR GDANSK’S BLOGPOSTS 2011-2019:
- 04-04-2011 M: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part VIII: showing that ALL Chefs who write for the AICP-END are Brilliant Individuals, Chef Gdansk presents a Paper on the Apache Indians—Awesome!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-10-2011 Su: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part V: Chef Vlad comes in to begin the First Day of a Three-Day Stint and shares his Prime Rib and Potato Seasonings with the Readership!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-11-2011 M: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part VI: Before discussing some Important Spice Mixtures, Chef Vladimir bemoans Barack Obama’s Treatment of American Allies, blasts the Libs, and praises Conservatism; just another Day at the AICP-END!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-12-2011 T: “Mis-en-place: The Real Thing (in the Realm of the Prepmaster, Pt. VII)” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 06-18-2011 S: “Bread Seminar, Pt. XVI: Panmarino—Toasted Pulverized Rosemary Flavors Bread” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 07-04-2011 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. XVII: Beer-Battered Halibut—an All-American Treat for the Fourth of July” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 07-09-2011 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. XVIII: Austro-Hungarian Paprika Chicken—Classic Eastern European Cookery at its Best” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 07-24-2011 Su: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Pt. IX: Baked Luau Ham with Sweet’n’Sour Ham Sauce—Delicious Way to serve Ham in the Summertime” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 08-08-2011 M: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Pt. XVIII: Cajun Sourdough Bread—one of the Best Sourdough Breads I ever created!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 08-09-2011 T: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Pt. XIX: Kraftbrot—not a Sourdough Bread but one of the Trickiest to make” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 08-10-2011 W: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Pt. XX: Spanish Sourdough Bread—other Guys make Sourdough Breads, too, you know!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 08-11-2011 Th: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Pt. XXI: Pane Paisano—Ordinary Italian Sourdough Bread with a unique Shape” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 08-12-2011 F: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Pt. XXII: Pane al Formaggio—Italian Cheese Bread a Great Way to utilize Old Cheeses” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 08-13-2011 S: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Pt. XXIII: Zeppelin Rolls—if you’re not careful, these Rolls will float right out of your Oven!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 08-14-2011 Su: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Pt. XXIV: Soft Rye Flour Rolls—Master Yeast Roll Dough Recipe in Rye Form” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 01-16-2012 M: “Breakfast Spectacular, Pt. VIII: Vladimir’s Napa Valley Scramble with Tasty Brunch Potatoes—the Best Breakfast in the World” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 01-17-2012 T: “Breakfast Spectacular, Pt. IX: Vladimir’s Calistoga Scramble with Tasty Brunch Potatoes (Again!)—the Second-Best Breakfast in the World” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 01-18-2012 W: “Breakfast Spectacular, Pt. X: Vladimir’s Broadway Bob’s Scramble with Tasty Brunch Potatoes (Again!)—the Third-Best Breakfast in the World” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 01-19-2012 Th: “Breakfast Spectacular, Pt. XI: Vladimir’s Isernio Sausage Scramble with Tasty Brunch Potatoes (Again!)—the Fourth-Best Breakfast in the World” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 01-20-2012 F: “Breakfast Spectacular, Pt. XII: Vladimir’s Mexicali Omelet with Tasty Brunch Potatoes (Again!)—the Fifth-Best Breakfast in the World” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 01-21-2012 S: “Breakfast Spectacular, Pt. XIII: Vladimir’s Bear Mountain Omelet with Tasty Brunch Potatoes (Again!)—the Sixth-Best Breakfast in the World” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 01-22-2012 Su: “Breakfast Spectacular, Pt. XIV: Vladimir’s Seafood Omelet with Tasty Brunch Potatoes (Again!)—the Seventh-Best Breakfast in the World” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 06-25-2012 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LV: Veal ala Cyrano—a Variation on Veal Scaloppini with Shitake Mushrooms—Spectacular!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 06-26-2012 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LVI: Veau aux Kiwi—tender Veal encased in a White Wine Cream Sauce, topped with Cheese and luscious Kiwifruit—too Good to be True!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 06-27-2012 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LVII: Chicken Breasts Dijonaise—tender Boneless Breasts of Chicken sautéed with Mustard and Heavy Cream—delightfully Delicious!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 06-28-2012 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LVIII: Chicken Breasts sauté ala Veronique—Classic French Dish featuring sautéed Boneless Breasts of Chicken in a White Wine Cream Sauce with Marinated Grapes—the Best of the Best!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 06-29-2012 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LIX: Braised Lamb Shanks ala Beatrice—Classic South-of-France Cuisine featuring Tender, ‘Fall-off-the-Bone’ Lamb Shanks in a Zesty Tomato Sauce” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 06-30-2012 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LX: Broiled Medallions of USDA Prime Filet Mignon in Plum Sauce—an Oriental Twist for the Crème de la Crème of Beef Steaks” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 07-01-2012 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LXI: Succulent USDA New York Strip Loin Mustard Steak—if you have Mustard Cravings, this Steak is for You!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 02-11-2013 M: “Classic Quickbreads & Muffins, Part LXXIII: Chef Vladimir enters the AICP-END Kitchen Today and picks up with the Classic Quickbreads and Muffins Recipes, Part 73 and presents his Version of Classic Bran Muffins in an Institutional Size!!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 02-12-2013 T: “Classic Quickbreads & Muffins, Part LXXIV: Today’s Topic is yet another Excellent Muffin Recipe in an Institutional Size—the Original Orange Muffin Recipe, absolutely the Best!!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 02-13-2013 W: “Classic Quickbreads & Muffins, Part LXXV: Chef Vladimir returns with another Exceptional Muffin Formula, the Original Blueberry-Banana-Nut Institutional-Sized Muffins!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 02-14-2013 Th: “Classic Quickbreads & Muffins, Part LXXVI: The Topic for Today’s Classic Quickbreads and Muffins Recipe is one of the All-Time Best—Red, White, and Blue Muffins, the Original Recipe in an Institutional Size!!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 02-15-2013 F: “Classic Quickbreads & Muffins, Part LXXVII: Once More, Chef Vlad presents another Great Muffin Recipe—Banana Muffins—the Original Recipe in an Institutional Size!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 02-16-2013 S: “Classic Quickbreads & Muffins, Part LXXVIII: The Weekend dawns with Yet Another Classic, Original Formula Muffin Recipe in an Institutional Size: Applesauce Muffins” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 02-17-2013 Su: “Classic Quickbreads & Muffins, Part LXXIX: Our Final Original Muffin Recipe in an Institutional Size is the Recipe for Pineapple-Carrot Muffins, exceptionally Good and Beautiful to Boot!” by Vladimir Gdansk.
- 09-09-2013 M: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XLIX: Chef Vlad puts in his Two-Cents on the growing Peril of the LGBT Movement and then shows the Readership—including the Gays—how to make Herbed Chicken Rice!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 09-10-2013 T: “Side Dish Seminar, Part L: after hammering the Obama Administration for being the Number One Cause of America’s Problems, he teaches the Readership HOW to make Bilbao Yellow Rice—he’s the Man!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 09-11-2013 W: “Side Dish Seminar, Part LI: after remembering the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001, Chef Vlad shows the Readership how to make his Delicious Reis Bucharesti!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 09-12-2013 Th: “Side Dish Seminar, Part LII: how amazing is it that as we approach the 100-year Anniversary of World War One, that we don’t see what’s coming: absolute Disaster; after that, we learn how to make Creamed Macaroni as a Side Dish!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 09-13-2013 F: “Side Dish Seminar, Part LIII: Chef Vlad says it’s up to us to save the Younger Generation and says how to do it; he also teaches the Readership how to make the Best Hashed Brown Potatoes ever!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 09-14-2013 S: “Side Dish Seminar, Part LIV: Chef Vlad discusses the Problems of living in a Jihadist World full of Militant Islam, what is wrong with ‘Number 44’, and then Fingerling Potatoes in Parsley Butter—awesome!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 09-15-2013 Su: “Side Dish Seminar, Part LV: We discuss the PEACE PRESIDENT, Syria, Jihadists, the U.S., and then make a Vegetable Dish with Purple Cauliflower, Broccoli, and Carrots—awesome!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-14-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ninety-Two: Vlad comes in and makes Light (and Heavy) of tomorrow being Tax Day, how the IRS really will NOT allow anyone to Claim a Hardship in applying for Obamacare but will come after them once the Statute of Limitations is about to expire thereby racking up LARGE FINES!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-15-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ninety-Three: In Honor of Today being TAX DAY, Chef Vlad discusses how the Self-Employed pay their Taxes in the Present Year, NOT the Following Year, meaning that all Obamacare Fines are DUE NOW—the Democrats are Liars if they say otherwise, including the BIG GUY!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-16-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ninety-Four: the American Dream is fast-disappearing Thanks to the takeover of Government by the Obamaists. If we do not do something and do it soon, there will be Nothing Left for our Kids or their Kids—the Time has come Today (thanks to the Chambers Brothers!)” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-17-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ninety-Five: Chef Vlad takes some Shots at the Failure of Obamacare by presenting Political Cartoons that show both the President and his Minions as Little more than Immoral Cretins who need to put on Ice come November Fourth—it is Time to take the Nation Back Once and for All!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-18-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ninety-Six: Chef Vlad discusses the Outrage of Delaware Judge Jan Jurden giving Child Rapist, Robert H. Richards IV—DuPont Family Fortune Heir—probation when the Man Truly deserves being sent to the Gallows—we can thank Same-Sex Marriage for lessening the Impact of Sex Crimes in America!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-19-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ninety-Seven: The War the Federal Government Wages on both Religion and the Issue of Morality in the United States needs to come to a Stop! Folks like Hobby Lobby and the Little Sisters of the Poor need to prevail against this Oppressive Obama Administration!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-20-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ninety-Eight: Vlad finishes the Week by going after Eric Holder and what he recently said about Illegal Aliens have a ‘CIVIL RIGHT’ to come to the United States and to remain here—when is the Obama Administration going to begin enforcing the Nation’s Laws?” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 11-03-2014 M: “Midterm Election Week 2014 and the Best in Political Cartoons, Part One: Vladimir takes over today and while neglecting to share any Cartoons with the Readership on Day Number One, he cheerleads for the Electorate to Vote for EVERY Republican on EVERY Ballot across the Country!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 11-04-2014 T: “Midterm Election Week 2014 and the Best in Political Cartoons, Part Two: No Cartoons for Day Number Two but oh, well—today is ELECTION DAY and EVERYONE must do his, her, or its Civic Duty, get dressed, go to the Polling Place, and Vote!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 11-05-2014 W: “Midterm Election Week 2014 and the Best in Political Cartoons, Part Three: Chef Vlad FINALLY gets to the Political Cartoons now that the Election has come and gone and all Five of them are GREAT!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 11-06-2014 Th: “Midterm Election Week 2014 and the Best in Political Cartoons, Part Four: Political Cartoons continue today as Vladimir presents some of the Better Ones he likes and discusses the Fact that he NEVER thought he would see the Decline and Fall of the United States while he was still living” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 11-07-2014 F: “Midterm Election Week 2014 and the Best in Political Cartoons, Part Five: Vlad presents MORE Wonderful Cartoons including One in which, President Barack Obama’s Christmas Stocking is Full of Coal, all because the American People detest Obamacare—go Figure!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 11-08-2014 S: “Midterm Election Week 2014 and the Best in Political Cartoons, Part Six Chef Vlad looks at Identity Theft by Online Hackers, the Selfie Craze, Obamacare, and how the Obamaists are driving the American People to the Brink of National Suicide:” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 11-09-2014 Su: “Midterm Election Week 2014 and the Best in Political Cartoons, Part Seven: Chef Vlad concludes his Week by sharing some Final Cartoons and by laughing at the Democrats’ Spin Machine that a Week ago began discussing the Impending Collapse of their Party in the 2014 Mid-Terms” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-13-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXXXI: Vladimir starts off on Fire by going after the Problems Barack Obama continues to cause for the United States and notes that we must defend ALL Opponents of the 44th President lest we lose EVERYTHING” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-14-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXXXII: Vladimir discusses the Danger Militant Islam holds for the United States and the Western World and concurs with his Fellow AICP-END Bloggers that we are living in the Time of the ‘Anti-President’” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-15-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXXXIII: today’s Topic deals with the Ongoing (Phony) Outrage over Comments made by an Owner of Memories Pizza in Walkerton, Indiana, something that needs to stop” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-16-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXXXIV: Vladimir concludes his Discussion on Militant LGBT People by agreeing with his Predecessor that ‘until Science finds the Gay Gene, Homosexuality is about Behavior, NOT a Gift from God’” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-17-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXXXV: Chef Vlad discusses the ongoing Hubbub over Gay Rights and their ‘Right to Marriage’ by informing them NO ONE has the Right to Marriage, States define who can and who cannot marry one another” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-18-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXXXVI: The ISIS Boys continue returning to the USA and our Government knows this but does nothing to stop them or to round them up? What the Hell is going on here, folks?” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 04-19-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXXXVII: California, if you want to save yourselves, YOU need to do it NOW as once the Government controls the Flow of Water, it will Control your Food Supply and the Cost of Food” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
- 12-07-2015 M: “Modern-Day America has no understanding of what it is like to Fight a World War in the Way, the Greatest Generation HAD TO FIGHT World War II thanks to the American Left” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DXCVIII.
- 12-08-2015 T: “Climate Change is a Pox on America and the Industrialized World, yet Barack Obama continues to push it, push it, and push it—WHY does the 44th President want to hamstring our Nation to the Point it becomes a Third World Cesspool?” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DXCIX.
- 12-09-2015 W: “Once again, we face Terror at the Hands of American Born or Naturalized U.S. Muslim Citizens—when is this going to Stop, President Obama or do we need take Matters into our own Hands?” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DC.
- 12-10-2015 Th: “Donald Trump is the Wooly Mammoth of the GOP fighting for the 2016 Nomination while his Competitors are the Sabre-Toothed Tigers he shakes off and crushes with his Massive Feet—keeping Muslims out of the USA is the Current Example by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCI.
- 12-11-2015 F: “We kill TWO Birds with ONE Stone today: Climate Change and Medicinal Pot, TWO Phony, Felonious Liberal Causes that crumple if One looks at them underneath a Microscope—let’s look together!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCII.
- 12-12-2015 S: “If Muslim Americans want us to TRUST them, maybe they need to deal with their OWN Problematic People; otherwise, they need to shut their damned mouths and allow REAL Americans to deal with the Jihadists!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCIII.
- 12-13-2015 Su: “Now that the ‘Death Spiral’ of Obamacare has begun, Chef Vladimir is dancing a jig—the Affordable Care Act is the WORST Thing the Democrats have ever done to this Nation!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCIV.
- 05-23-2016 M: “Vladimir says that at Various Times during this Election Season, he has debated whether to get the Gun out of the Lockbox, put it to his Head and put an end to it all and then decides against it” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLVII
- 05-24-2016 T: “No one knows WHY or understands HOW promising Television Shows suddenly get the Ax—what is the Point in watching a NEW Show when no one knows how long it will be on TV?” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXVII
- 05-25-2016 W: “The Time has come for us to sever Ties with Facebook because it does nothing for us to have a Presence there nor does it bring us Loads of New Readers so if you want to see the Album and Beverly Carrick painting of the Day, COME HERE!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXVIII
- 05-26-2016 Th: “We have NEVER had a Republican Presidential Candidate such as Donald Trump and it is an Emotional Joy to watch him devastate and destroy the ENTIRE Democrat Party and its Crooked Candidates” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLVIII
- 05-27-2016 F: “The United States currently is in the Throes of an attempt at takeover of the Government by Leftwing, Socialist-Communist Forces and NEVER has our Nation and the Future of its Progeny been more at Risk” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIX
- 05-28-2016 S: “George Soros needs to end up the Victim of his OWN Criminal Actions, namely be on the RECEIVING End of Street Violence in the Same Way he uses it against NON-Communist Candidates” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCL
- 05-29-2016 Su: “I thought the Supersonics—uh, the Thunder was going to win Last Night’s Game Six Western Conference Championship Game, but the Warriors pulled it out of the Fire and stole a Game on us—snake bit!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXIX
- 05-30-2016 M: “Memorial Day is more than just ‘another Holiday,’ it is about remembering the American Military Dead (and Wounded) who have given the Rest of Us the Right to live whatever sort of Life we choose to live” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLI
- 05-31-2016 T: “Our Next President must RESTORE America rather than continuing its Deconstruction and that can only occur by reclaiming America’s Classrooms and through teaching the Truthful History of the Nation” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLII
- 06-01-2016 W: “Fans of the Oklahoma Thunder hoped against Hope that somehow our Team would find a way to BEAT the Golden State Warriors on their Home Court but alas, it was not meant to be—maybe NEXT Year” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XL
- 06-02-2016 Th: “If Things continue to go the Way they have been going, we could very well end up with someone as a Libertarian in the White House—that would be a First for ALL of us and what might it mean for the Nation?” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLIII
- 06-03-2016 F: “There NEVER was a ‘GOP War on Women’ but there sure as Hell is a Democrat War on Women by forcing Girls and Women to accept without Comment Men’s Genitalia in their Faces EVERYWHERE!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLIV
- 06-04-2016 S: “After watching Illegals running amok in the Streets in San Jose, California, the other Night, I say, ‘let’s send a Fleet of Septic Tank-Pumper Trucks to Future Trump Rallies and give them the Old Fecal Material Bath!’” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLV
- 06-05-2016 Su: “I hope John McCain goes down in the Same Way we know the Cleveland Cavaliers are going to go down to the Golden State Warriors—Senator, it is Time for YOU to go Home!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLVI
- 11-07-2016 M: “I predicted back in May that Donald Trump is going to win tomorrow and unless he is a Shill (as some say) for Hillary Clinton, I suspect he will be our NEXT President—as long as we ALL vote for HIM!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMX
- 11-08-2016 T: “For those who plan NOT TO VOTE, let me tell you why you MUST: Supreme Court Nominations—the Future of your Kids, their Kids, and even their Kids depends upon YOU” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXI
- 11-09-2016 W: “The 2016 Presidential Election Shocked Millions of Americans as well as Billions around the World in that it was NOT over by 8 P.M. on the West Coast but went deep into the Night” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXII
- 11-10-2016 Th: “I wish I were a Fly on the Wall in the Oval Office as I would love to see the Distress Barack and Michelle Obama suffer as well as the Rest of their Administration—for them, it is OVER” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXIII
- 11-11-2016 F: “I hope Donald Trump maintains some Leverage over Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton with which, he can force them into Silence as he overturns ALL THINGS OBAMA” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXIV
- 11-12-2016 S: “Let us hope that President Donald J. Trump will begin the reversal of all the Anti-Americanism that Eight Years of unchecked Obamaism has forced upon the People of our Great Country!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXV
- 11-13-2016 Su: “The United States must look at its People as Human Beings and not as Part of some Group or Subgroup—if we could move beyond Identity Politics, we might be able to Repair the Damage done by 8 Years of Obamaism” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXVI
- 07-17-2017 M: “Listen up Democrats and RINOS—the American people want President Trump to succeed so beware of the retribution coming your way at the polls in November 2018” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXLVI
- 07-18-2017 T: “Unless we, the people, find a way to stop both the Democrats and the Republicans, I fear President Trump will be out of office within a year and Hillary will become president” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXLVII
- 07-19-2017 W: “If the GOP fails to keep its promises on Obamacare among other things, then there is no reason as to WHY I should continue being a member of their party—repeal Obamacare now and implement the Trump agenda” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXLVIII
- 07-20-2017 Th: “After putting the GOP Senators on notice, will they stand by President Trump and dump Obamacare or will they chicken out and support the repugnant act? God help them if they fail to act” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXLIX
- 07-21-2017 F: “To force the GOP to repeal Obamacare, force them, their families, and every government employee to give up their cushy health care plans and go on the Obamacare plan then watch them go!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCL
- 07-22-2017 S: “Constitution Party, anyone? If the GOP will NOT keep their promises and won’t support the Trump agenda, the time to join a third party and push it across the finish line grows ever closer” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLI
- 07-23-2017 Su: “President Trump should fire AG Jeff Sessions, Assistant AG Rod J. Rosenstein, and Special Investigator Robert Mueller Now as no matter what he does, he is still going to suffer” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLII
- 01-29-2018 M: “Just like California, illegal aliens commit far more crimes in Washington State than native-born citizens do, which is why we must ALL support President Trump and his immigration plan” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXXXVI
- 01-30-2018 T: “Relax, people, the President’s immigration plan is merely his opening salvo in the war to stop unchecked illegal immigration and by the time it concludes, I bet very few illegals will make it through” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXXXVII
- 01-31-2018 W: “Although the Trump Economic Miracle continues unfolding all around us, the Democrats blast it as being little more than a hollow sham; I pity their electoral chances in November” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXXXVIII
- 02-01-2018 Th: “Watergate set the bar for American political scandals; now, Democrat Party-Russia-Deep State-Gate will set the bar for decades to come” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXXXIX
- 02-02-2018 F: “On Tuesday night, President Donald J. Trump hit a grand slam homer out of the park with his first State of the Union address, the one in which, he celebrated America!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXL
- 02-03-2018 S: “The creators of Homeland Season Six seem to have used BOTH Hillary Rodham Clinton and Donald J. Trump as models for its composite character of President Elizabeth Keene” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXLI
- 02-04-2018 Su: “Never before in American politics has a political party holding the White House sought to destroy an opposing candidate using whatever scurrilous, Russian-manufactured, fake information yet that is what the Democrats attempted to do to Donald J. Trump” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXLII
- 07-23-2018 M: “Next to the Trump administration, the Obama administration was scandal-ridden and will forever remain that way in the eyes of a majority of the American people and yet, the Trump-Russian collusion investigation continues” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDIX
- 07-24-2018 T: “Donald J. Trump is not the problem here; no, the dilemma is the Marxist cancer eating away at our collective guts, cancer we must cut out, burn away, or radiate to ashes” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDX
- 07-25-2018 W: “Democrats have always been problematic whether the pro-Slavery-anti-war Copperheads of the 1860s to the anti-Civil Rights Southern Democrats and their anti-war Yippie cousins a century later to the radical Democratic-Socialists they now are” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXI
- 07-26-2018 Th: “Common lore has it the Democrats oppose the ‘politics of personal destruction’ yet reality demonstrates that they are its number one practitioners, look at what they do to President Trump and his family” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXII
- 07-27-2018 F: “President Trump should have stripped ALL members of the Obama administration of their security clearances from Day One because they have openly plotted against him using those positions to cause him great damage” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXIII
- 07-28-2018 S: “With the economy improving by the minute and fears of the ‘trade war’ beginning to deteriorate, the Democrats will have to resort to even crazier extremes if they have any hope of beating the Republicans in the next 4-5 elections” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXIV
- 07-29-2018 Su: “As the Democrats continue scrapping with one another as they are in California, Republicans are on the verge of seeing a massive red tidal wave wash all opposition out to sea- hopefully, for good” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXV
- 01-21-2019 M: “With the American left using race as a hammer with which to constantly beat everyone over the head, what would Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., have to say about this disreputable tactic?” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXCI
- 01-22-2019 T: “Thanks to the cult of Obamaism, liberal news media mouthpieces and their faux right-wing allies, fake news, virulent racism, anti-Trump propaganda, and bogus news stories fills the airwaves 24/7” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXCII
- 01-23-2019 W: “Baby Evita is not dangerous because of what she ‘knows;’ no, she is dangerous because she is stupider than stupid and if not laughed out of office will be running for the presidency in a few years” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXCIII
- 01-24-2019 Th: “Advice to the LA Rams: follow the Eagles’- and not the Falcons’- game plan, do not go cold, put points on the board as often as you can, don’t look back, and you will beat the New England Patriots” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXCIV
- 01-25-2019 F: “Senator Mitt Romney is reminiscent of those who held ill will for Julius Caesar, beloved of the Roman people, and who acted against him believing the people supported and stood behind them” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXCV
- 01-26-2019 S:
- 01-27-2019 Su:
VLADIMIR GDANSK’S BLOGPOSTS @ THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2019:
- 12-09-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Sixty-Seven: Chef Vladimir says Chef Brian should have done today’s Post because he says his Mother would want to see someone such as Donald Trump DESTROY the Jihadists” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Sixty-Seven.
- 05-25-2016 W: “Today is ‘Siesta Time’ seeing as how it is the Week during which, we celebrate Memorial Day as well as the Gateway to the Summer 2016 Session—please, join us and celebrate with us!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCIX
- 06-01-2016 W: “Once again we have another Spectacular Batch of Beverly Carrick Original Oil Paintings, Paintings we know you will find as desirable to behold as we do—join us every Wednesday for More God-given Glory!” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part C
- 11-09-2016 W: “The Day after the Election, Vladdie foregoes Political Talk to celebrate the Stunning Selection of Original Beverly Carrick Artworks and invites everyone to join him” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXII
- 07-19-2017 W: “In this world of communism, jihadism, and perversion on the march such as Bruce, uh, Caitlyn Jenner considering a run for U.S. Senate, all we have are Beverly Carrick original artworks to keep us going” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLVIII
- 01-31-2018 W: “Victorian homes and emerald green countryside landscapes are but some of the spectacular Beverly Carrick original artworks we have on display today- please, join me” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXXVI
- 07-25-2018 W: “Democrats favor ‘pop art’ and ‘abstract art’ compared to conservatives who love emotionally stimulating art such as that produced by the great American artist, Beverly Carrick” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXI
- 01-23-2019 W: “Democrat leadership would be wise to awaken to the danger they have set in motion through propagandizing younger generations via the educational process and which now threaten the future of the country” by Chef Vladimir Gdansk. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXXVII
THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Wednesday, May 02, 2012 Blog Post:
The next album by San Francisco band, HOT TUNA, was a double LP live album, the acclaimed “Double Dose,” which came out on March 13, 1978. On the first side of the set, Jorma Kaukonen performs acoustic classics and then on sides two through four, the rest of the band (Jack Casady (bass), and Bob Steeler (drums), and Nick Buck (keyboards) join him for an ever-increasing exposition of hard-rock power. This would be the final effort for several years as the musicians chose to veer off in their own avenues of creativity. We hope you will seek the album out wherever you buy the most amazing music. You will love it.
Posted @ the Tuesday, May 13, 2014 Blog Post C:
Peter Frampton released his fourth solo effort, “Frampton” on March 03, 1975. The band now featured Frampton (guitars/keyboards/lead vocals), Andy Bown (bass), John Siomos (drums and percussion) along with help from pianist Poli Palmer. The guitarist was continuing the pace performing more rock-oriented tunes but with his own unique melodic signatures and details that enthrall the listener more so than his previous effort. We hope you will search out this album wherever you can find it and add it to your growing collection of amazing British rock. We love it as will you.
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS