TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 63
250. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 07, 2022:
I Have a Respectful Suggestion for President Donald J. Trump
Vice President Thomas A. Hendricks; U.S. Secretary of State Hamilton Fish; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Howell Cobb; Buddy Holly, George Harrison, Gloria Gaynor, the Pretenders featuring Chrissie Hynde, the Strawberry Alarm Clock featuring Randy Seol, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers featuring Benmont Tench, Utopia featuring Mark “Moogy” Klingman, and the Who featuring Keith Moon:
- 70 Sunday: During the Great Jewish War, the Roman army under the command of General Titus finally occupies what remains of the city of Jerusalem. Had the Jews not been so arrogant, they would have continued to enjoy favored status within the Roman Empire but since they sought to rebel, the Romans would destroy the entire city leaving only the ‘Wailing Wall’ left standing as it was too tremendous to destroy but would serve as an eternal reminder of the POWER OF ROME. Titus and his legions would also enslave the surviving Jews and Christians using them as expendable laborers or causing their deaths for the entertainment of Romans in various arenas across the Empire as well as in the Colosseum.
- 1159 Monday: Problems plague the papacy today what with the 170th Roman Catholic Pope Alexander III assuming office and a competing pontiff, the 170.1st Roman Catholic Antipope Victor IV assuming office simultaneously. Alexander III would serve until August 30, 1181, while Victor IV would serve until April 20, 1164. Three more antipopes- Paschal III, Callixtus III, and Innocent III- would succeed him.
- 1533 Thursday: England’s Queen Elizabeth I was born in Greenwich.
- 1812 Monday: The Battle of Borodino took place during the Napoleonic Wars as French troops clashed with Russian forces outside Moscow; although France won a short-term victory, Russia was ultimately able to drive out the French invaders and their allies. Russian composer Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s “1812 Overture” commemorated the battle.
- 1813 Tuesday: In the New York Troy’s Post, the nickname “Uncle Sam” as a reference to the United States appears for the first time.
- 1815 Thursday: In Cherry Hill, Georgia, future 22nd U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Howell Cobb is born. A Democrat and then a member of the Constitutional Union Party, he would serve under President James Buchanan from March 07, 1857, to December 08, 1860. He then became president of the Confederate States of America provisional congress.
- 1819 Tuesday: The future 21st vice-president of the United States—Democrat, Thomas A. Hendricks—was born on this date in Fultonham, Ohio. He served from March 04, 1885, until his death in office on November 5, 1885.
- 1822 Saturday: Brazil declared its independence from Portugal on this date.
- 1825 Wednesday: The Marquis de Lafayette, the French hero of the American Revolution, bade farewell to President John Quincy Adams at the White House.
- 1880 Tuesday: George Legowski received a patent for his device that threw clay pigeons into the air for trap shooters.
- 1888 Friday: Edith Eleanor McLean became the first baby placed into an incubator.
- 1892 Wednesday: In New Orleans in a fight conducted under the Marques of Queensberry rules, James J. Corbett knocked out John L. Sullivan to win the world heavyweight crown.
- 1893 Thursday: In Garrison, N.Y., the 26th U.S. Secretary of State Hamilton Fish died. First a Whig, then a Republican, he served under President Ulysses S. Grant from March 17, 1869, to March 12, 1877.
- 1901 Saturday: In Peking, the end of the Boxer Rebellion takes place as Western troops put down the Chinese uprising. The parties involved sign the Peace of Peking.
- 1907 Saturday: The British liner RMS Lusitania set out from Liverpool, England, on its maiden voyage, arriving six days later in New York.
- 1915 Tuesday: Johnny Gruelle received a patent for the Raggedy Ann doll, U.S. Patent D47789.
- 1916 Thursday: Congress passes the Workman’s Compensation Act.
- 1921 Wednesday: Margaret Gorman of Washington, D.C., received the crown as the first Miss America in Atlantic City, N.J.
- 1923 Friday: Interpol forms in Vienna, Austria.
- 1927 Wednesday: American television pioneer Philo T. Farnsworth, 21, succeeded in transmitting the image of a line through purely electronic means with a device called an ‘image dissector’ on this date.
- 1930 Sunday: The cartoon “Blondie” made its first appearance in comic strips.
- 1936 Monday: Rock-n-Roll legend Buddy Holly[i] was born Charles Hardin Holley in Lubbock, Texas.
- 1940 Saturday: Nazi Germany began its eight-month blitz of England during World War II with the first air attack on London, this would be the first of 57 nights; however, they lose 40 bombers over England on this date.
- 1942 Monday: During World War II, the Red Army counterattacked German troops outside the city of Stalingrad but were unable to deter the oncoming German steamroller. However, in the early winter days of 1943, the German 8th Army and its Axis allies surrounding and within Stalingrad would suffer catastrophic losses and the loss of a complete German army group.
- 1943 Tuesday: A fire at the Gulf Hotel, a rooming house in Houston, Texas, claimed 55 lives. Meanwhile, the Germans transport 987 Dutch Jews to the Auschwitz Concentration Camp. Elsewhere, in Newark, New Jersey, famed singer Gloria Gaynor is born.
- 1947 Sunday: In New Delhi, India, Muslims go on a rampage leading Hindus to fight back.
- 1949 Wednesday: Future drummer with the pop-acid-rock band the Strawberry Alarm Clock[ii]– Randy Seol- is born on this date. The SAC would become one of the leading psychedelic bands of the era but would deliver but five albums before heading off into the reddish haze.
- 1950 Thursday: In Great Neck, New York, future keyboardist, pianist, and synthesizer player with Todd Rundgren and Utopia- Mark “Moogy” Klingman- is born.
- 1951 Friday: Future guitarist/vocalist with the British-American rock band, the Pretenders[iii]—Chrissie Hynde—is born Akron, Ohio, on this date.
- 1953 Monday: Future keyboardist with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers[iv] 1975-present—BenMont Tench—is born in Gainesville, Georgia, on this date.
- 1954 Tuesday: Integration begins in Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland, schools.
- 1963 Saturday: The National Professional Football Hall of Fame was dedicated in Canton, Ohio.
- 1964 Monday: The controversial “Daisy” commercial, an ad for President Lyndon B. Johnson’s election campaign featuring a girl plucking flower petals followed by a nuclear explosion first aired on NBC-TV.
- 1965 Tuesday: Hurricane Betsy slams into the Gulf Coast and kills 74 from Mississippi to Florida.
- 1968 Saturday: Feminists protested outside the Miss America pageant in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The pageant crown went to Miss Illinois, Judith Ford.
- 1972 Thursday: The International Olympic Committee banned Americans Vince Matthews and Wayne Collett for talking to each other on the victory stand in Munich during the playing of the “Star-Spangled Banner” after winning the gold and silver medals for winning the 400-meter run.
- 1976 Tuesday: U.S. court fines former Beatle[v] George Harrison for plagiarizing the song, “He’s so Fine,” when he wrote, “My Sweet Lord.”
- 1977 Wednesday: President Jimmy Carter and Panamanian leader, General Omar Torrijos, signed the Panama Canal treaties, calling for the U.S. eventually to turn over control of the waterway to Panama in the year, 2000, in Washington, D.C.
- 1978 Thursday: In Mayfair, London, England, Keith Moon, the crazed drummer of the British rock band, the Who[vi], died on this date thanks to some negative drug interactions; the famed drummer was just 32 years old. Former Faces[vii] drummer Kenney Jones would take his place on the drum stool.
- 1979 Friday: ESPN, the Entertainment, and Sports Programming Network made its debut on cable TV.
- 1983 Wednesday: In Ireland, voters approved a constitutional amendment that banned abortion.
- 1986 Sunday: Desmond Tutu became the first black to lead the Anglican Church in southern Africa.
- 1987 Monday: Erich Honecker became the first East German head of state to visit West Germany.
- 1989 Thursday: The U.S. Senate approved legislation that prohibited discrimination against the handicapped in employment, public accommodations, transportation, and communications.
- 1990 Friday: Kimberly Bergalis of Fort Pierce, Fla., came forward to identify herself as the young woman who had been infected with AIDS, allegedly by her late dentist. Bergalis died the following year.
- 1995 Thursday: Senator Bob Packwood, Republican-Oregon, resigns, rather than face expulsion from the Senate over inappropriate activity.
- 1996 Saturday: Rapper Tupac Shakur[viii] was shot and mortally wounded on the Las Vegas Strip; he died six days later.
- 1998 Monday: While playing with the St. Louis Cardinals, Mark McGwire set a new major league record for most home runs in a single season. The record was 61 set in 1961.
- 2001 Friday: Venus Williams and Serena Williams reached the finals of the U.S. Open defeating Jennifer Capriati and Martina Hingis respectively, becoming the first sisters to play for a Grand Slam championship in more than 100 years.
- 2002 Saturday: President George W. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair meeting at Camp David said the world had to act against Saddam Hussein, arguing that the Iraqi leader had defied the United Nations and reneged on promises to destroy his supposed weapons of mass destruction.
- 2003 Sunday: In a speech to the nation on Iraq, President George W. Bush said he was asking Congress for $87 billion to fight terrorism and cautioned Americans that the struggle would “take time and require sacrifice.”
- 2005 Wednesday: Police and soldiers went house to house in New Orleans to try to coax the last stubborn holdouts into leaving the storm-shattered city. Meanwhile, President George W. Bush led the nation in a final tribute to William H. Rehnquist, remembering the late chief justice as the Supreme Court’s steady leader and a man of lifetime integrity.
- 2008 Sunday: Troubled mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were placed in government conservatorship on this date. Elsewhere, in the 25th MTV Awards, singers Chris Brown and the troubled Britney Spears win big. Woo-oo!
- 2009 Monday: Addressing a Labor Day picnic in Cincinnati, President Barack Hussein Obama declared that modern benefits like paid leave, minimum wage, and Social Security “all bear the union label” as he appealed to organized labor to help win the health care fight in Congress. Meanwhile, three British Muslims were convicted in London of plotting to murder thousands by downing at least seven airliners bound for the U.S. and Canada. Gotta love that so-called “religion of peace,” Islam. Bunch of flipping barbarians. Elsewhere, the Pittsburgh Pirates were assured a record-breaking 17th straight losing season as they fell to the Chicago Cubs 4-2. The Pirates would go on to have three more consecutive losing seasons before breaking the streak in 2013.
- 2010 Tuesday: As trade unions call their workers to leave their jobs over a hike in the cost of fuel, the workers cripple India by the imposition of a general strike.
- 2012 Friday: The Pakistani government accuses the Save the Children NGO as being linked to a fake vaccination program used in the hunt for Osama bin Laden; Pakistan orders foreign nationals working for the organization to leave the country within four weeks.
- 2013 Saturday: The International Olympic Committee holds its 125th Session, and announces Tokyo, Japan won the bid for the 2020 Summer Olympics. Meanwhile, the Syrian army bombards a suburb of Damascus killing 14 anti-Bashar al-Assad rebels as well as some civilians.
- 2014 Sunday: After telling the world that two years earlier that he had sent some racially negative emails, Bruce Levinson of the NBA Atlanta Hawks says that he will sell his share of the team ownership. In so doing, he follows in the steps of Los Angeles Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling, a man forced to give up his team after his girlfriend, V. Stiviano[ix] recorded him using racially tinged language in the privacy of their home.
- 2015 Monday: Following an attack by Kurdish separatist group, PKK, which left 16 Turkish soldiers dead and numerous others wounded, Turkish attack planes begin hitting Kurdish areas in southern Turkey and northern Iraq while deploying Special Forces to areas the government feels the PKK threaten.
- 2016 Wednesday: Following the end of the Summer Olympics in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, the 15th Summer Paralympics begin with opening ceremonies. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Complex closed at 18,538.12, UP 0.03%; the S&P 500 closed at 2,186.48, also UP 0.03%, while the NASDAQ closed at 5,275.91, UP 0.05%.
- 2017 Thursday: Equifax, the humongous consumer reporting agency that can make or break people’s finances gets around to reporting that ‘oh, we were hacked and the information of at least 143 million of its accounts are at risk.’ Oh, thank you.
- 2018 Friday: At a New York City fashion event, two rapper hos nearly come to blows: Cardi B and Nikki Minaj[x]. Cardi B ended up getting a bruised face and her dress was ripped. New York police were investigating the event, but we know nothing that set it in motion. Couple of skanks.
- 2019 Saturday: As the Indian Space Agency’s Chandrayaan-2 lunar lander approaches the moon’s surface, contact with it suddenly is lost. No one knows if it veered off course or if it crashed on the surface of the moon. Had India accomplished this feat, they would have followed on the heels of the United States, the Soviet Union, and communist China. Meanwhile, bogus reports claimed that President Donald J. Trump canceled a ‘planned Camp David meeting with the Taliban.’ Hmmm, why would you meet with the scumbag jihadists on U.S. soil? That would be granting the murderous pond scum some sort of equality which the homicidal thugs do not deserve.
- 2020 Monday: Rioting in major Democrat-controlled cities carries over today in this long Labor Day weekend. Dr. Oscar Odom- a former NYPD detective says that ‘if leadership in these cities would remove the handcuffs placed atop the police, the rioting would stop.’ Speaking of New York City, we learn that during the War on Cops, only 20-percent of all shootings are ever solved- no wonder people are moving elsewhere in record numbers. Meanwhile, various Democrat secretaries of state around the country warn that November’s elections results could take anywhere from weeks to possibly months to compile with which to make the results known. Finally, California’s worst senator and current Democratic Party vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris says there is ‘no way she will trust any Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccine if Trump is the one behind it.’ Wow. Speaking of Harris, recent polls swear that she and her running mate “Pro-China Joe” Biden lead Trump-Pence in national polls by 48.3-percent to 45.2-percent. Speaking of polling, back in 2016 Hillary was leading Trump in 104 out of 122 national polls.
- 2020 Monday A: Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer says he ‘wants to investigate U.S. Postmaster General Louis Dejoy’s businesses before he came to hold his current posts.’ You go, Chuck, you go. Elsewhere, in the Arabian Sea, the flotilla being led by the USS Nimitz searches the sea for a sailor who went overboard from the veteran aircraft carrier. Speaking of the U.S. Navy, the Pentagon reports that the communist Chinese have the largest army, navy, coast guard, and air force what with 350 surface ships and submarines to our 293 and are continually adding to their numbers daily. They also have a large arsenal of intermediate missiles while the U.S. has few to none, due to restrictions the treaty between our nation and Russia imposed on our country. The Pentagon also reports the Chi-Coms will have the first unmanned stealth bombers in the world as will they double their stockpile of nuclear weapons which informs the world, they plan on world domination. Not good- should have nuked them off the face of the planet back in the 1950s.
- 2020 Monday B: Nathan Denofre, a man born without both legs below the knees, completed a canoe trip down the entire length of the Mississippi River. It required 109 days to conduct the trip, a voyage he did to help disabled U.S. vets via a charity called Courage Incorporated Org. Elsewhere, Los Angeles, California, reported the previous day it hit a record in its ongoing heatwave hitting 121 degrees. Wow. Meanwhile, reports hit the news that says 52-percent of young adults aged 19-29 live with one to both parents. Get your asses out of the house and go the f**k to work!
- 2020 Monday C: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– here are the numbers for the Wuhan Waltz, you know, COVID-19 Chinese Bat Flu Virus Crisis, the pandemic they started but blame on the U.S.: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 27,200,943 confirmed cases, +239,148, 889,842, confirmed deaths, +8,887, and 18,160,102 confirmed recoveries, +139,102.
- 2020 Monday D: COVID-19 Statistics for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 6,397,350 confirmed cases, up 29,385 from yesterday’s reporting, 192,070 confirmed deaths, UP 407, and 3,431,825 confirmed recoveries, UP 19,299. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 740,861 confirmed cases, 13,737 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 9,855 confirmed cases, 85 confirmed deaths, and 2,9931 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 80,370 confirmed cases, 2,044 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Arizona- currently, they have 205,970 confirmed cases, 5,221 confirmed deaths, but for some unknown reason NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Doug Ducey, what kind of Republican are you?
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 222,737,866 confirmed cases, +807,925, 4,599,534 confirmed deaths, +11,765 and 199,246,915 confirmed recoveries, +727,146. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 41,206,672 confirmed cases, UP 344,568 from yesterday’s reporting, 669,022 confirmed deaths, UP 2,482,[xi] and 31,522,263 confirmed recoveries, UP 189,305. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xii]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 350,594 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 53,484 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,442,304 confirmed cases, 66,587 confirmed deaths, and 2,323,894 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,410,564 confirmed cases, 46,971 confirmed deaths, and 2,366,250 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 68,764 confirmed cases, 626 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 588,829 confirmed cases, 6,807 confirmed deaths, and 252,976 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., U.S. Military: they have 347,604 confirmed cases, 436 confirmed deaths, and 319,845 confirmed recoveries.[xiii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,117,596 confirmed cases, 7,205 confirmed deaths, and 1,026,173 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other country- Cayman Islands, 204th country on the list: 715 cases of the virus, 2 confirmed deaths and 678 confirmed recoveries.[xiv]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,100.00, DOWN 269.09 points (-0.76%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,374.33, UP 10.81 points (+0.07%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,520.03, DOWN 15.40 points (-0.34%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $68.41 per barrel, +0.04 (+0.06%). The price of GOLD is $1,799.70 per troy oz., +1.10 (+0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $24.38 per troy ounce, +0.01 (+0.03%). The price of PLATINUM is $999.70 per troy oz, +3.80 (+0.38%) while the price of COPPER is $4.28 per pound, -0.00 (-0.01%).[xv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,383.06 per troy oz, +10.385 (+0.44%).[xvi] The price of RHODIUM is $17,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $765,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,781.00 per USD/T, +15.00 (+0.54%). [xvii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.93. In Bulgarian Lev, one greenback equals 1.65 and in Burundian Franc, a buck equal 1,971.00 and in Cambodian Riel, one dollar equals 4,070.00 of theirs.[xviii]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.398 per gallon, $3.014 in Florida, $4.066 in Hawaii, and $3.889 in Washington state.[xix] Let us look at one other location- American Samoa: $10.02. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Croatia: $6.283 per U.S. Gallon.[xx] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,734,516,913,226 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xxi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Kuwait, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Sweden with $47 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News– A new report says that the numbers of trapped Americans left behind in Afghanistan is far more than the Biden regime is reporting. We suspect everyone understands this. Rep. Darrell Issa, R-CA 50th congressional district, says the numbers are far closer to 500 or more than the low numbers the Biden regime continues spewing. Rep. Claudia Tenney, R-NY 22nd congressional district, says that slobbering Joe Biden is ‘bowing down to both the Taliban and the communist Chinese.’ Meanwhile, as more and more Afghanis take to the streets protesting the Taliban takeover, the murderous scum announce the formation of a new hardliner government to persecute their citizens. NOW is the time to eradicate the Taliban, freedom-loving peoples of Afghanistan. Finally, Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, says that ‘Joe Biden will grant the Taliban concessions to turn the page.’
- 2021 Tuesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 167 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and 74 days since her sole visit to the region. Here are the numbers for the illegal alien invasion as we chat. First, the cost this day of caring for all these future, lifelong dependent Democrats is $516,603,360. Second, here is the cost of caring for all these future, lifelong, forever-dependent Democrats for 2021: $273,393,369,088. Third, here is the number of future Democrats who have swarmed across the border this year: 2,802,063. Fourth and final, here is the conservative estimate of the numbers of future, lifelong, forever-dependent Democrats lurking within the United States as we speak: 36,802,064. We say round them up and deport every single one of the leeches back to whence they came. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). Immigration officials report that human traffickers are flooding the United States with illegals from South America. Meanwhile, a new bill in California seeks to end the prison-to-ICE deportation line. Why? So, we can maintain illegal alien criminals in the U.S. permanently?
- 2021 Tuesday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Israeli health officials report that its citizens with natural immunity acquired from having COVID-19 infections have better protection than those who have received the Pfizer vaccine.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $46.75 (2) AstraZeneca $58.39 (3) Johnson & Johnson $172.32 (4) BioNTech $346.61 (5) Moderna $436.39. Follow the money.
- 2021 Tuesday J: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $83.00 (2) General Dynamics: $202.39 (3) Boeing: $214.24 (4) Lockheed Martin: $349.20 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $358.88. Follow the money.
- 2021 Tuesday K: Voting Integrity-Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– Texas Governor Greg Abbott, Republican, drove a dagger into election fraud in the Lone Star State when he signed the elections integrity bill into law today. Already Democrats are going to judges seeking to overturn it. You see, they love stealing elections which is why they are hoping the criminal H.R. 1 and S 1 will make it into being at the federal level.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– Things are not looking good for the egregious slime ball Joe Biden when college football fans filling entire football stadiums begin chanting, “F**k Joe Biden” at the tops of their lungs. How flipping amazing to see the young Americans finally begin waking up to the fact that with the usurper Joe Biden in the White House, we have a big, frigging problem. The man MUST GO NOW!
- 2021 Tuesday M: Joe Biden Regime News I– U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken says that ‘all Americans and Afghan allies will be permitted by the Taliban to leave Afghanistan.’ Uh, okay, then why are jetliners packed with refugees being evacuated from that crap hole country remaining on the tarmac at Mazar-i-Sharif? Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-OK 2nd congressional district, said Blinken lied when he took credit for freeing four Americans hiding in Afghanistan. WTF? Secretary “Bullshit” Blinken then had the cojones to DEFEND the Taliban, saying they were ‘not holding anyone who wanted to leave against their will.’ Yup, Mr. Secretary, they all want to remain in Afghanistan and have their heads sawn off by animalistic barbarians. What is wrong with you? What we do know is that the U.S. State Department has ordered embassies in the area NOT to accept private rescue flights into neighboring countries. What is up with that?
- 2021 Tuesday N: Joe Biden Regime News II– Meanwhile, as the economy continues imploding, U.S. Labor Secretary Marty Walsh said today that the economy might not return to what it was before their Chi-Com allies let COVID-19 loose onto an unsuspecting world until sometime toward the end of the year.
- 2021 Tuesday O: Political News I– Rep. Matt Waltz, R-FL 6th congressional district, said that ‘what Joe Biden has done in Afghanistan is to have created a terrorist superstate.’ Amen. Elsewhere, three former U.S. Navy SEALS are running for office in 2022: former Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, Republican, is running in Montana, Derrick Van Orden is running in Wisconsin, and Eli Crane is running in Arizona. All are seeking congressional seats, and all are Republicans.
- 2021 Tuesday P: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1692 what with a $345 million jackpot on the line: 15, 17, 25, 32, 53, and Mega 12. Out of 110,841 winning tickets, the highest winners were THREE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $9,266 apiece.
- 2022 Wednesday: I’m going to make a suggestion to President Trump: Sir, we love you and we know the Democrats stole the 2020 Presidential Election. The proof of that horrifying fact exists virtually everywhere and everyone with honesty knows what happened in the aftermath of Election Day 2020 was as fraudulent as it comes. However, I would like to say this- don’t talk about the election, leave it be for now. Rather, talk about upcoming elections and what our country must do to make them as honest and as secure as they can be. Many of my colleagues and I believe the nation requires a NEW Constitutional Amendment that will forever enshrine our method of voting. Yes, state legislatures control voting but we need unifying things that future legislatures and corrupt politicians cannot overturn such as PHOTO ID for voting. Everyone requires photo ID to participate in everything else in society, so it should be for voting. We need to use ONLY paper ballots and only absentee ballots for those who apply for them. Mail-in voting must disappear as should drop-boxes. Elections must be complete by midnight on Election Day. NO ballots pouring in post-Election Day. The IRS doesn’t accept late tax returns without penalties thus there should be NO post-Election Day ballots. We must ban electronic voting machines, we must provide sufficient voting sites to handle the nation’s elections, we must ban EARLY VOTING just as we must ban electioneering within 50 yards of a polling place. Vote counting must feature members of every political party within the state and transparency must reign supreme. NO boarding up of windows, NO preventing monitors from being close to the count, and NO throwing of one party’s monitors out while keeping the others within. Remember- we are a constitution-based representational republic, NOT a DEMOCRACY as Democrats bray like the scum they are. Anyone legally unable to cast a vote who attempts or does cast a vote should receive 10-year prison sentence sans any time off for good behavior. Illegal aliens must be imprisoned and then deported. Minimum age should be set at 18. Mr. Trump let’s forge ahead with what must be done to save our country and for now let the travesty of 2020 alone…for now. You deserve at least TWO terms due to the Democrats fighting you tooth and nail on the first and the election theft of the second. We must find a way to see that you do get another eight years. Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0945 an 11” x 14” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sedona.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album from composer, vocalist, musician Brian Wilson was his next solo album, “At My Piano.” This album came out on September 17, 2021, and features the astounding icon seated at his piano, playing tunes from the Beach Boys’ catalog as instrumentals. You will find (1) “God Only Knows” (2) “In My Room” (3) “Don’t Worry Baby” (4) “California Girls” (5) “The Warmth of the Sun” (6) “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” (7) “You Still Believe in Me” (8) “I Just Wasn’t Made for These Times” (9) “Sketches of Smile: Our Prayer/Heroes and Villains/Wonderful/Surf’s Up” (10) “Surf’s Up” (11) “Friends” (12) “Till I Die” (13) “Love and Mercy” (14) “Mt. Vernon Farewell” and (15) “Good Vibrations.” Fan reviews are positive as are ours which is why we encourage everyone to check out this superb album from this 1960s survivor. Great stuff to be sure. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-07-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with punctilious exactness by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,163. Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis And Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, Voting Integrity-Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, Buddy Holly, Faces, Kenney Jones, George Harrison, Gloria Gaynor, The Pretenders, Chrissie Hynde, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Benmont Tench, The Who, Keith Moon, The Strawberry Alarm Clock, Randy Seol, Mark “Moogy” Klingman, Utopia, Todd Rundgren and Utopia, Russia, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Chi-Coms- the, Soviet Union, India, Turkey, Iraq, Kurdish separatist group PKK, Pakistan, Save the Children, President James Buchanan, President Ulysses S. Grant, President George W. Bush, President Donald J. Trump, Vice President Thomas A. Hendricks, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, U.S. Labor Secretary Marty Walsh, U.S. Postmaster General Louis Dejoy, U.S. Secretary of State Hamilton Fish, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Howell Cobb, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Senator “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Senator Tom Cotton, Rep. Claudia Tenney, Rep. Darrell Issa, Rep. Fred Upton, Rep. Markwayne Mullin, Rep. Matt Waltz, Governor Doug Ducey, Governor Greg Abbott, Derrick Van Orden, Eli Crane, Cardi B and Nikki Minaj, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Arizona COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Military COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Cayman Islands COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Bulgarian Lev, Burundian Franc, Cambodian Riel, American Samoa Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Croatia Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1692, Professional Sports, National Basketball Association- the, NBA- the, Atlanta Hawks- the, Los Angeles Clippers- the, Donald Sterling, International Olympic Committee, 2020 Tokyo Summer Olympics, Professional Boxing, James J. Corbett, John L. Sullivan, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Alexander III, Antipope Victor IV, Antipope Paschal III, Antipope Callixtus III, Antipope Innocent III, Brian Wilson, Chef James “JT” Tobiason,
[i] Not sure when we will begin promoting the music of Buddy Holly but when we do, we will also promote the music of Jerry Lee Lewis, the Big Bopper, Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins, and all the rest. You will enjoy them.
[ii] We began promoting the music of this famed psychedelic band- Strawberry Alarm Clock- beginning on Tuesday, 03-April-2012 through Saturday, 08-April-2012. Please check them out- you will enjoy them.
[iii] We are not sure as to when we will promote the music of the Pretenders but when we do, you will be the first to know so rejoice.
[iv] At some point when we return to presenting the music of American bands, we will promote that of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as well as of Tom Petty himself. We hope you will await word as to when we do. We thank you.
[v] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[vi] We promoted the music of the Who and of its individual band members beginning on Monday, 03-August-2015 through Sunday, 29-November-2015. We hope you will seek out the music of this veteran British band as well as of Pete Townsend, John Entwistle, Keith Moon, and Roger Daltrey. We know you will enjoy them.
[vii] We promoted the music of the Small Faces, Faces, and a bunch more interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. We encourage everyone to search out the music of the various bands in this collection so you can add them to your growing music collection. We understand that finding these daily posts is impossible due to the criminality and intransigence of Sundar Pichai, the POS who is ruining Google in the hope of being able to control free-flowing speech. Kenney Jones is included in this extended offering so if you can find the posts, please enjoy them.
[viii] Not sure when we will do Tupac- perhaps in the next 20-30 years? Stick around and find out.
[ix] If ever a setup existed to steal an NBA team away from its owner, the plot to steal the L.A. Clippers from the control of Don Sterling takes the proverbial cake. Sad.
[x] Even if we are here 100 years from now, we will NEVER- repeat NEVER- celebrate the ‘music’ of a pair of slut-bags like these skanks.
[xi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xvi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xx] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.