Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2019 BY CHEF E. K. HOOTENSTEIN
“Just the Facts: like the Palestinian demand of ‘right of return,’ so, too, does the seething mass of Central American humanity believe they have a ‘right’ to overwhelm our country” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,053 AT THE AICP-END
604 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Plainly put, folks, it is “US” or “THEM”
Los Angeles, CA, 03-11-2019 Monday: Friends! Americans! Countrymen-and-women! Welcome from the world-famous Southland, a place where we do not have to sidestep fecal matter in the streets- unless, of course, we venture to skid row or near freeway under-and-overpasses where the homeless, the destitute, the diseased, and the drugged congregate, fornicate in the open, shooting and smoking drugs, and living the lifestyles of the abandoned, the hopeless, and the forlorn. I love my city but every single day, we creep closer and closer to San Francisco-style lunacy so the time may be coming when we pull up stakes, sell the business, and relocate either to Kern County or to Texas, possibly Florida.
Like everyone else who writes for this blog, I am always surprised where we find ourselves six months on from the last time we graced these pages with our thoughts and comments regarding whatever the news of the day is. Like everyone else, I did not think the 2018 Mid-Term Elections were going to be as bad as they were but it sure looks like far too many Republicans were slaughtered which has left President Trump in a somewhat precarious position due to the insanity brewing on the left.
Still, we did clean house on numerous RINOS and wimps who made it their business not to help the president accomplish the business of the American people. We could have accomplished so much more had the likes of Paul Ryan, John McCain, Jeff Flake, Bob Corker and loads of moderate Republicans in California and in other parts of the country not sat around and dawdled.
We could have gotten the wall going along the southern border, which is a must-build project. Even the Democrats know that we are in a dickens of a situation what with one caravan after another rolling up against existing border barriers like waves on the Santa Monica beach. From what I have heard, we have or will have seventy or more caravans containing 100 or more people arriving or have already arrived. The system is overwhelmed, which is the whole idea of swamping our dwindling, dilapidated resources.
I do not understand why destroying President Donald J. Trump at the risk of destroying the country in the process is so damned important that the Democrats would rather commit mass hara-kiri than come to a truce and do what is right to save the country from the flood of people who have no plans to assimilate.
One of the reasons there is no ‘two-state solution’ in the Middle East between Israel and the scumbag Palestinians is because the Palestinians will not give up on their ‘right of return.’ The ‘right of return’ means that every Palestinian and his progeny that pulled up roots and moved into surrounding Arab countries back in 1948 has ‘the right to return to the land they once owned or occupied.’
This ‘right’ the Palestinians demand at every confab in which, governmental leaders and peace-brokers hold to find a fix for this mess is what has kept things in the messy state in which, we find them. There is no way the Jewish state can absorb millions of Palestinian refugees and their descendants without ceasing to exist as the world’s only homeland for the world’s Jews.
No sooner were the Palestinians who fled and their progeny returned ‘home,’ they would destroy the state of Israel and would massacre, rape, rob, and torture the Jews living on the land, which historically speaking, is their land to begin with.
After all, the Jews were there 10,000 or more years ago and have had a presence there whereas the Palestinians are a modern notion, with no more ties to the land than the homeless defecating in the streets of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and every other liberal, left-wing s**t-hole locale on the Left Coast.
This is precisely what the push by the flood of illegals south of our border seek to accomplish, the same thing the Palestinians are trying to accomplish and that is to force some undeserved ‘right of return’ because they are indigenous people who were here before the arrival of the Europeans. Wrong. I hate to say it but they are full of crap.
The only ones here at the time of the European arrival were the Native Americans, NOT Mexicans or any other Latinos. These people crossed the land bridge between Asia and the Americas 10,000 or so years ago so they, too, colonized the land as one successive wave after another pushed the earlier arrivals south and east.
When the first Europeans arrived- notably the Spanish- they intermixed with the indigenous people who were here as the Spanish had no qualms about intermingling of races like some of the other Europeans who followed in their stead. The people now trying to storm the United States are products of this mingling of blood and race so they have no more claim to territory belonging to the United States than the miserable Palestinians have in Israel.
Yet, ignorant leftists like the bug-eyed Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aka the Baby Evita, as well as Rashida Tlaib- a Palestinian Democrat from, I believe, Michigan, along with another, Ilhan Omar, and the rest of the young dimwits of the Democratic Party’s freshman class all believe that we have no right to control our borders and that every single scrap of humanity has a right to infest our country as cockroaches do a tenement project in downtown Los Angeles.
It is going to be a high-powered week, folks, there is much to discuss and far too many leftist idiots to deride one by one such as the ever-growing crop of potential Democratic Party presidential nominees. Woof.
I will see you tomorrow. Have a glorious day and remember- we have a right to control who can and who cannot enter our country so I agree with Mo. We must put minefields and other deterrents along the southern border and begin repelling this seething mass of diseased, impoverished, angry humanity. It is US or THEM.
Elmer K. Hootenstein
Elmer K. Hootenstein
CWC, ACF, the Golden State Chefs’ Association
Like the rest of my colleagues here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, I turned my likeness over to up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, Simone and this among other images is what I got. Kudos, Simone, Kudos for making me look, uh, so dignified. Ah well, I spent most of my life working in food service in a variety of states and places. Among my stops was one in Washington State where I met Stinkbug in the WSCA. We have been friends ever since and have been working long and hard to create an enjoyable reading experience for our fans, provided Google Blogger will allow the public to see us.
Chef Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein writes from Los Angeles, California.
Chef Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein is a Moderate Republican.
Contact me at the following email address email@example.com
CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN
END COMMENTARY 03-11-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,013
03-11-2019 Monday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXL: “Like the Palestinian demand of ‘right of return,’ so, too, does the seething mass of Central American humanity believe they have a ‘right’ to overwhelm our country” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-10-2019, all rights reserved.
Hootenstein, Elmer K. “Like the Palestinian demand of ‘right of return,’ so, too, does the seething mass of Central American humanity believe they have a ‘right’ to overwhelm our country.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXL
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
EK Hootenstein, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Illegal Alien Caravans, Right of Return, Israel and Palestine, Two-State Solution, AOC, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, Illegal Alien Invasion, Baby Evita,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 11, 2019:
Soviet leaders Konstantin V. Chernenko and Mikhail S. Gorbachev; Canned Heat featuring Harvey ‘the Snake’ Mandel, Emerson, Lake, & Palmer featuring Keith Emerson, Three Dog Night featuring Jimmy Greenspoon, and Vanilla Fudge featuring Mark Stein:
- 537: The Goths lay siege to the city of Rome.
- 1669: In Italy, Etna erupts leading to the deaths of 15,000 people.
- 1779: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers undergoes establishment for the first time in the nation’s history.
- 1810: The Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte married by proxy the Archduchess Marie Louise of Austria.
- 1812: East Prussia grants citizenship to its Jewish
- 1824: The U.S. War Department creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs on this date. Seneca Indian Ely Parker became the first Indian to lead the bureau.
- 1861: Adopted by the Confederate Congress in Montgomery, Alabama, the Constitution of the Confederate States of America went into effect.
- 1862: President Lincoln removes George McClellan as commanding general of the Union Army.
- 1865: Union General William T. Sherman and his forces occupied Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- 1867: The Hawaiian volcano, Mauna Loa, erupts in what the Hawaiian people know as the “Great Eruption of Mauna Loa.”
- 1888: The Blizzard of ’88, also known as the Great White Hurricane, began inundating the northeastern United States, resulting in some 400 deaths.
- 1892: The first public basketball game occurs in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- 1901: When industrialist P. Morgan purchased Carnegie Steel Corporation, he founded U.S. Steel.
- 1904: After 30 years of drilling the tunnel that would link Jersey City, N.J. and New York City, excavation crews finally broke through the rock wall beneath the Hudson River, which would allow them to build the actual tunnel.
- 1905: City officials officially inaugurated the Parisian subway on this date.
- 1907: President Theodore Roosevelt induced California to revoke its anti-Japanese legislation.
- 1915: In World War I, the British declare a blockade of all German
- 1917: During World War I, British troops occupy Baghdad, mainly to control the petroleum industry there.
- 1918: Moscow becomes the capital of Revolutionary (Bolshevik) Russia. Elsewhere, medical authorities first confirmed cases of the Spanish flu in the United States at Fort Riley, Kansas.
- 1927: In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the first holdup of an armored car takes place.
- 1930: Former President and Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, William Howard Taft, received a state funeral and undergoes burial at Arlington National Cemetery. Elsewhere, Babe Ruth signs a two-year contract with the New York Yankees worth $80,000.
- 1935: Reichsmarshall Hermann Goering formally creates the German Air Force, the Luftwaffe.
- 1938: As Nazi troops march into Austria in the Anschluss, the people of Austria install Artur Seyss-Inquart as their chancellor.
- 1941: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act to supply Great Britain in the fight against the Nazis.
- 1942: As Japanese forces continued to advance in the Pacific during World War II, General Douglas MacArthur left the Philippines for Australia; however, MacArthur vowed, “I shall return” and did so within 2.5 years when American forces invaded the island chain. Meanwhile, the first trainload of Parisian Jews leaves occupied Paris for the Auschwitz Death Camp in eastern Poland.
- 1945: Future guitar maestro, Harvey “the Snake” Mandel, was born in the United States on this date. He would play with Canned Heat among other top rock groups.
- 1947: Mark Stein, future keyboardist/guitarist/vocalist with the New York City acid-rock band, Vanilla Fudge, is born on this date. Elsewhere, the DuMont network aired “Movies for Small-Fry.” It was network television’s first successful children’s program.
- 1948: Reginald Weir becomes the first black tennis player to participate in a U.S. Indoor Lawn Tennis Association tournament.
- 1954: The S. Army charged that Senator Joseph R. McCarthy, R-Wis., and his subcommittee’s chief counsel, Roy Cohn, had exerted pressure to obtain favored treatment for Pvt. G. David Schine, a former consultant to the subcommittee. The confrontation culminated in the famous Senate-Army-McCarthy hearings.
- 1964: After working 37 years and seven days, Senator Carl Hayden broke the record for continuous service in the U.S. Senate.
- 1965: The Reverend James J. Reeb, a white minister from Boston, died after whites beat him to death during civil rights disturbances in Selma, Alabama. Meanwhile, in Vietnam, U.S. Navy units commenced searching junks and other vessels to halt the flow of arms to the Viet Cong.
- 1969: Levi-Strauss started selling bell-bottomed jeans on this date.
- 1977: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims won their freedom after ambassadors of three Islamic nations joined the negotiations.
- 1982: Israel’s Menachem Begin and Egypt’s Anwar Sadat sign a peace treaty in Washington, D.C.
- 1985: Mikhail S. Gorbachev replaces Konstantin V. Chernenko as president of the Soviet Union.
- 1986: The NFL adopts the instant replay rule. Elsewhere, Popsicle announced its plan to end the traditional twin-stick frozen treat for a one-stick model.
- 1987: Edmonton Oiler Wayne Gretzky scores record 1,500 NHL
- 1988: Iran and Iraq declared a ceasefire in their ongoing war. They had commenced fighting eight years earlier when Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein decided to invade his neighbor to the east.
- 1990: Lithuania declares its independence from the crumbling Soviet Union making it the first Soviet republic to break away from the crumbling superpower. Elsewhere, in Chile, Patricio Aylwin took the oath of office as the first democratically elected president since 1973.
- 1992: Former President Richard M. Nixon said that the Bush #41 administration was not providing enough foreign aid to Russia on this date.
- 1993: The U.S. Senate unanimously confirmed Janet Reno on this date to become the first female attorney general of the nation. Meanwhile, because of pressure by the Clinton administration, Kim Jong Il announced that his nation would withdraw from the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, refusing to open military sites to inspection.
- 1993: Refusing to open its sites for inspection by the United Nations, North Korea withdrew from the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
- 1997: Queen Elizabeth of England knights ex-Beatle Paul McCartney for all his many achievements.
- 1998: The International Astronomical Union issued an alert that a mile-wide asteroid could hit the Earth on October 26, 2028. The following day, however, NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory announced that there was NO chance of an asteroid hitting the planet. Is this a coverup of impending doom or did astronomers make a false claim? Stay tuned.
- 2004: At least 191 dies and more than 2,000 are wounded in the Madrid railway bombings after 10 bombs exploded in quick succession across the commuter rail network in the city, an act that comes to be known as Spain’s ‘9-11.’
- 2006: Jailers discover former Serbian leader Slobodan Milosevic dead in his prison cell at The Hague.
- 2011: A magnitude 9.0-earthquake and resulting tsunami struck Japan’s northeaster coast, killing nearly 20,000 people and severely damaged the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power station.
- 2012: In Russia, the citizens stage protests in response to the election of the preceding week in which, strongman and thug, Vladimir Putin, wins a third term as the nation’s president. Meanwhile, in Afghanistan, 16 villagers—mostly women and children—are shot dead by S. Army Staff Sgt. Robert Bales, who later pleaded guilty and was sentenced to life in prison without parole.
- 2013: The Falkland Islands Sovereignty Referendum concludes with more than 99.8-percent of the islanders supporting to maintain their relationship with the United Kingdom and NOT Argentina. Meanwhile in Detroit, a jury of his peers convicts former Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, a Democrat, of a raft of crimes, including racketeering conspiracy and the judge later sentenced the scumbag to 28 years in a federal prison.
- 2014: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved an electric nerve-stimulating device for treatment of migraine headaches.
- 2015: The Obama administration announces it will support the Ukrainians in their fight against Russian-backed separatists by providing NON-lethal aid in the form of unarmed drones, radios, ambulances, and in a separate deal, Humvees. Elsewhere, Jimmy Greenspoon—famed keyboardist with Three Dog Night (1968-76 / 1981-2015)—lost his fight with melanoma on this date.
- 2016: Keith Emerson, famed rock keyboardist who played with Emerson, Lake, & Palmer died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head on this date. He did this because of his ongoing problems with colon cancer.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Mikhail S. Gorbachev, Konstantin V. Chernenko, Soviet Union, Harvey “the Snake” Mandel, Canned Heat, Mark Stein, Vanilla Fudge, Jimmy Greenspoon, Three Dog Night, Keith Emerson, Emerson, Lake, & Palmer, Just the Facts, EK Hootenstein, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Illegal Alien Caravans, Right of Return, Israel and Palestine, Two-State Solution, AOC, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, Illegal Alien Invasion, Baby Evita, Repelling the Illegal Alien Invasion,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN 2011-2019:
- 03-30-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XV: New Blogger “the Hooter” talks about the Need for REAL HOPE AND CHANGE and then shows the Blogosphere how to make Yellow Cornbread Muffins—mm-mm Good!” by Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein
- 04-03-2011 Su: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part VII: The Hooter shows the World that he can discuss other things by analyzing the Infamous Stanford Prison Experiment and the Probability of ALL Americans going to Prison at some Point in their Lives!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein
- 06-14-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part IV—Chicken and Broccoli” by the Hooter.
- 06-15-2011 W: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part V—Oriental Beef and Veggies” by the Hooter.
- 07-06-2011 W: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XIII: Turkish Pilaf and Spanish rice—Delicious Rice Recipes from around the Globe” by the Hooter.
- 07-26-2011 T: “Soup Seminar, Part VI: The Classic Stockdale Country Club Chowder—released to the General Public for the very first Time!” by the Hooter.
- 11-28-2011 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIII: Pumpkin Delight—more Delightful than your Regular Pumpkin Pie and just in Time for Christmas 2011” by the Hooter.
- 11-29-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIV: Pumpkin Delight—Cream Puffs—Gifts from Heaven” by the Hooter.
- 11-30-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLV: Apple Pie with Brandy Sauce and Freshly-Whipped Cream—a ‘Must-Have’ for any Holiday Spread” by the Hooter.
- 12-01-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVI: Chocolate Porter Ale Ice Cream—perfect Accompaniment for your Holiday Pies” by the Hooter.
- 12-02-2011 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVII: Elegant Edible Sundae Cups—Pecan-Praline Flowery Sundae Cups” by the Hooter.
- 12-03-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVIII: Raisin Pie—the Forgotten Member of the Classic Holiday Dessert Cart” by the Hooter.
- 12-04-2011 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIX: Butterfinger Pie—the Best Ice Cream Pie in the World” by the Hooter.
- 05-07-2012 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXII: Concord Muffins—a Great Way to utilize everything in the Ice Box and to make Money on It” by the Hooter.
- 05-08-2012 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXIII: Applesauce Muffins—another Great Way to utilize everything in the Ice Box and to make Money on It” by the Hooter.
- 05-09-2012 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXIV: Carrot Cake’r’s Muffins—almost like eating Carrot Cake but not quite as Sweet” by the Hooter.
- 05-10-2012 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXV: Maple-Graham Muffins—some of the deliriously-best Muffins ever baked make use of McDonald’s-brand Maple Syrup—wow!” by the Hooter.
- 05-11-2012 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVI: Pumpkin Muffins #2—one of the Best Ways to utilize Leftover Pumpkin whether it be canned or Fresh” by the Hooter.
- 05-12-2012 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVII: Coconut-Date Muffins—an Old-Time Favorite dusted off and given New Life by the Hooter” by the Hooter.
- 05-13-2012 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVIII: Trail mix Muffins—designed to mimic the Trail mix Craze of the 1980’s, these Muffins are still as good Today as they were back then” by the Hooter. Mother’s Day.
- 11-12-2012 M: “Special Menus Index, Part LXIV: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Hooter presents Three Unusual Salads to start Thanksgiving Dinner off—Cranberry Gelatin Salad, Fruit Slaw with Fruit Dressing, and Sea Foam Salad—temptingly Tasty!” by the Hooter.
- 11-13-2012 T: “Special Menus Index, Part LXV: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Hooter moves into the Soup Seminar by showing us how to make a Superb Cream of Red Potato and Chive Soup!” by the Hooter.
- 11-14-2012 W: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVI: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Famous Restaurant Recipes is Today’s Topic as the Chef presents his Entrée and its Immediate Accompaniments!” by the Hooter.
- 11-15-2012 Th: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVII: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Sauce and Side Dish Seminar commences Today with Turkey Gravy II and English Roasted Potatoes—simply Delicious!” by the Hooter.
- 11-16-2012 F: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVIII: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Side Dish Seminar continues Today with Two Delicious Vegetable Dishes and One Fabulous Rice Dish!” by the Hooter.
- 11-17-2012 S: “Special Menus Index, Part LXIX: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Bread Seminar is Today’s Topic with a Spectacular Recipe for Buckwheat Fantans—Deliciously Dark” by the Hooter.
- 11-18-2012 Su: “Special Menus Index, Part LXX: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Fabulous Bakery Desserts features Classic Russian Romanoff Custard with Orange-Vodka Sauce” by the Hooter.
- 06-03-2013 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCIV: Chef Hootenstein returns with the Quickbreads and Muffins’ Category and First off the Bat is his Recipe for ‘True’ Orange Muffins—amazingly Tasty and Attractive to Boot!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-04-2013 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCV: today’s Muffin Recipe is one Never Before Seen here at the AICP-END—REAL Pineapple Muffins—just like in Hawaii!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-05-2013 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVI: today’s Delightful Muffin is the Hooter’s Very Own Raspberry Muffin Recipe—as seen for the First Time in Last Week’s Dessert Recipes!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-06-2013 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVII: Hump Day’s Recipe is one of the Best of the Best: The Hooter’s own Personal Biscuit Recipe-Biscuits II!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-07-2013 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVIII: The Start of the Weekend sees the Hooter making an Exceptional Quickbread Recipe—Quick Poppyseed Loaf—be careful with Drug Tests as it gives a False Positive!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-08-2013 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCIX: Our Quickbread Recipe for today is a Sterling Maple-Graham Quickbread—the Crème de la Crème of the Quickbread Formulas!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2013 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part C: The End of the Week sees the Hooter’s Favorite Fresh Cranberry-Nut Quickbread—good anytime of the Year!” by Chef Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Eight: Chef Elmer commences the AICP-END 2014 Summer Session by discussing the Hard Work the GOP has this Year in taking the Fight to the Democrats and then beating the Hell out of them!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-10-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Nine: Chef Elmer launches into the Bowe Bergdahl Controversy and asks, ‘WHY you never see a MILLION-MAN MUSLIM MARCH on Washington, D.C., demanding an End to Muslim Atrocities around the World—because the Muslims ALL Support them, that’s WHY!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-11-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty: Chef Hootenstein goes after President Obama for being the NEGATIVE PRESIDENT, you know, the Chief Executive who does the opposite of what the other Forty-Two Men who held the Office would have done!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-12-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-One: Risking his Head, Chef Elmer goes after the not-so-Peaceful Religion of Islam, how the Country is in Danger having the Anti-President in Charge, and then some Political Cartoons lampooning Islam!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-13-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Two: Chef Hootenstein compares Bowe Bergdahl to the Manchurian Candidate of the Movie from 2004 saying that if he goes into Politics at some Point in the Future, he will be the TRUE DANGER, worse than Barack Obama!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-14-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Three: Risking Life and Limb, Chef Elmer goes after the Radical Islamists intent on destroying the Western World by sharing some Wonderful Political Cartoons and some Keen Insights into the World in Which we in America live” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-15-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Four: as the Week concludes, Chef Elmer discusses the Nazi Saboteurs, how the Islamists could disrupt American Society, and then finishes it all off with some MORE Islamist Cartoons including the Ones that got the Cartoonists Beheaded!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 06-08-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIV: Chef Elmer arrives to begin anew in 2015 by going after the Democrats lining up to do Battle with the Republicans—the GOP is going to win in 2016!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-09-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXV: Bruce Jenner now prefers the Name, “Caitlyn,’ what the hell has happened to the United States, the Nation of our Youth? It is like an overturned Canoe with the Gays on Top and the Normal Folks thrashing about in the Water seeking help” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-10-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVI: We pivot towards International Affairs, ISIS, the Lack of Fight in the Commander-in-Chief and whether or not America still has the Ability in its Heart to survive the Next 18 Months and then begin fighting back against the Danger!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-11-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVII: Like it or Not, we return to discussing the Conquest of Homosexual Rights, what it means for the USA, and what is going to be the Result if we do not find a Way and the Will to stop it” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-12-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVIII: Chef Elmer concludes what he began Yesterday while also bringing up the Inexorable Spread of Islam and Sharia Law throughout the United States—Abercrombie & Fitch?” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-13-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part V: Chef Hootenstein shares some of his Favorite Facebook Editorial Comments as well as a Comment he made Last Week at a ThinkProgress Post at their Website—those People are Crazy!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-14-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part VI: like it or NOT, I had to come back and discuss the Travesty of the Bruce Jenner Story because Folks—it should make every single one of us SICK!—watch your Kids!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
- 06-27-2016 M: “Following the Terror Attack on the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida, a Few Weeks ago, Terror seemingly is on the Minds of Everyone and for Good Reason—we have a Weak President” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVII
- 06-28-2016 T: “Yesterday, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Recent Texas Law demanding Abortion Providers possess Admitting Privileges at Local Hospitals—what is it they do not understand about the Nation being on the Road to Ruin?” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVIII
- 06-29-2016 W: “Benghazi, Libya, Terror Attack of September 11, 2012, was and still is a MESS for which, Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, Susan Rice, and Samantha Power bear ULTIMATE Responsibility—SHAME ON THEM!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIX
- 06-30-2016 Th: “The True ‘Inconvenient Truth’ is that World Leaders in General and President Barack Hussein Obama in particular lack the Testicular Fortitude to take the fight to ISIS and end the Threat to Civilization once and for all!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXX
- 07-01-2016 F: “The Leftwing Anti-War Leftists who brought about the Collapse of South Vietnam now seek to do the Same Thing to America, a Nation they despise, hate, and want to undermine—we must STOP them on November 07 by voting for Donald Trump” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXI
- 07-02-2016 S: “Things are pretty damned bad when the sitting Attorney General can meet with an Ex-President whose Wife is the Presidential Nominee of her Party and whom the FBI currently investigates over Private Email Server and hacked Emails—Yikes!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXII
- 07-03-2016 Su: “Ash Carter says it is ‘A-Okay’ for the Transgender Folks to come out of the Shadows and serve in the Armed Forces of the Nation’—Hello, has anyone ever heard of Ancient Greece and how it fell?” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXIII
- 12-05-2016 M: “I agree with Tiresias—if the Democrats want to consider the Popular Vote, then let the Nation establish a National Voter ID Card with Chip Technology—NO ILLEGALS” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVIII
- 12-06-2016 T: “Donald Trump knows exactly what he is doing, and it is about Time that we renew Diplomatic Relations with Taiwan, once our Number One Ally in Asia” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIX
- 12-07-2016 W: “The Reason WHY the USA has Sanctuary Cities, Counties, and even States is Plain and Simple—Democratic Governments want to maintain Control and the ONLY way to do it is through Illegal Alien Votes” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXL
- 12-08-2016 Th: “President Obama continues traveling around giving Speeches as though his Words mean something—we cannot get this Man out of Office quickly enough, please, sir, will you leave NOW?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLI
- 12-09-2016 F: “Despite what Karl Rove says about the Cost of the Boeing Deal for TWO New Air Force Ones, Donald Trump most likely is correct that the Finished Products will cost about $4 Billion” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLII
- 12-10-2016 S: “Every American should take Heart in the Fantastic Cabinet and Associated Posts that President-elect Donald J. Trump continues to build, one that will give EVERY American a Great Deal of Confidence” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLIII
- 12-11-2016 Su: “I cannot take it anymore—I am compelled to blast Bakersfield Californian Opinion Author Danny Morrison over his Faux Claim that ‘Barack Obama is the Greatest President of All of our Lifetimes’—WTF?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLIV
- 03-20-2017 M: “The Leftist Shadow Service has gone overboard in its attempt to remove President Donald J. Trump from Office or to neuter him, which is why we need to squash these Sons-of-Bitches First!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXVIII
- 03-21-2017 T: “Time to call for a Constitutional Convention now that the GOP controls almost EVERYTHING with the express purpose of placing term limits on everything within government at ALL levels” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXIX
- 03-22-2017 W: “Pest Control may have to ‘tent the entire state of California’ if we are ever going to free ourselves from the dimwitted Democrat infestation eating us alive” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXX
- 03-23-2017 Th: “Once again, President Donald J. Trump is correct—someone within the Obama Administration okayed the surveillance of both the Candidate and the 45th President—WHAT?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXI
- 03-24-2017 F: “When the Democrats begin acting like a legitimate political party once again, I will begin to take their concerns seriously; however, until that time comes, they need to shut the F**K up” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXII
- 03-25-2017 S: “After what happened to the 14-year-old girl at Rockville High School in Maryland, how can ANYONE want to have ‘sanctuaries’ for illegal aliens?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIII
- 03-26-2017 Su: “At some point, the taxpayers of the country are going to explode, which means the Democrats might go the way of the Dodo bird and other extinct animals” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXXIV
- 09-11-2017 M: “While we Republicans may not like it, we cannot blame President Trump for seeking to make deals with the Democrats as the Republicans have basically backhanded the man numerous times” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCI
- 09-12-2017 T: “It appears that the Los Angeles Rams and the Oakland (Las Vegas) Raiders are off to a good start while the Patriots may be heading for a horrible and much-deserved downfall” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part LI
- 09-13-2017 W: “ESPN Monday Night Football’s experiment with Sergio Dipp on the sidelines once again demonstrates their ignorance as to what the American people want when it comes to sports—NO politics!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCII
- 09-14-2017 Th: “Danny Morrison of the Bakersfield Californian lost his job this past Tuesday—all I can say is ‘good riddance,’ I hope we see similar firings occur at other newspapers around the nation” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIII
- 09-15-2017 F: “Chuck and Nancy hold the future of their party in their hands—if they want to return to the unbeatable party of old, here is what the old fogeys must do” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCIV
- 09-16-2017 S: “Other than for blaming our blog, Hillary seems to blame everyone else for an election she and her party lost through running her as a candidate and then deluding themselves as to how massive her victory would be” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCV
- 09-17-2017 Su: “Befuddled Dems profess no clue as to what Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Imran Awan were doing—I think I know they were doing the down and dirty anywhere they could in exchange for ISI access to sensitive data” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCVI
- 03-19-2018 M: “If Vladimir the Shirtless shuts down our energy grid, water holding and distribution infrastructure, or continues launching cyberattacks, are those not acts of war demanding an immediate response?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIII
- 03-20-2018 T: “Shed no tears for fired FBI deputy director, Andy McCabe; the putz bet on the wrong horse in the 2016 Presidential Election, attempted to fix the race, and now must pay the price for his duplicity” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIV
- 03-21-2018 W: “Trafficking drugs is a violent crime, and anyone caught pushing them should face stiff prison sentences and in extreme cases face the death penalty- no more pussy-footing around with peddlers of narcotics” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXV
- 03-22-2018 Th: “We already are in a Constitutional ‘crisis,’ one orchestrated by the Obama administration and its associated Deep State so what do we have to lose by terminating Bob Mueller and going after the real perps?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVI
- 03-23-2018 F: “The modern-day Democratic Party and its well-hidden allies within the Deep State are the real threat to the safety and wellbeing of the American people and why we must continue electing Republicans” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVII
- 03-24-2018 S: “The Democrats continue crying about ‘the Russians’ because they need someone to blame for their impending electoral disasters this November- they will never blame themselves” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXVIII
- 03-25-2018 Su: “Should white people apologize to black folks for slavery? No, of course not because blacks and Native Americans would have to apologize for having owned slaves, too” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXXXIX
- 09-10-2018 M: “Although a delusional Obama takes credit for the great economic news going on across the nation, the only person who has put the nation back on track is President Donald J. Trump” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLVIII
- 09-11-2018 T: “If Gavin “Silver Spoon” Newsom wins in November, California will tumble into 1,000 years of darkness under his dictatorial aims and goals which is why President Trump must flood the state with ICE agents” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLIX
- 09-12-2018 W: “As far as Democrat electoral success goes, Barack Hussein Obama nearly destroyed the party which is why we hope he continues pounding the campaign trail on behalf of fellow Democrats between here and November” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLX
- 09-13-2018 Th: “As more damaging information continues to circle the Bob Mueller investigation into President Trump appears, POTUS will turn the tables and the pursuers will become the pursued” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXI
- 09-14-2018 F: “Prior to illegal alien infestation here in California, machete-wielding assailants pursuing ex-girlfriends were not all that common whereas now, they seem to be increasing- WTF?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXII
- 09-15-2018 S: “Dirty Dianne Feinstein RIPS a page from the Clarence Thomas confirmation playbook, which is why I am voting for her opponent, Kevin De Leon” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXIII
- 09-16-2018 Su: “When Mueller reports, President Trump will end up smelling like a rose while many of the failed coup plotters will find themselves with their heads on the chopping block- how sweet it will be!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXIV
- 03-11-2019 M: “Like the Palestinian demand of ‘right of return,’ so, too, does the seething mass of Central American humanity believe they have a ‘right’ to overwhelm our country” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXL
- 03-12-2019 T:
- 03-13-2019 W:
- 03-14-2019 Th:
- 03-15-2019 F:
- 03-16-2019 S:
- 03-17-2019 Su:
THE BLOG POSTS OF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN AT THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2019:
- 06-10-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Forty: Chef E.K. Hootenstein takes over the AICP-END Blog sharing his Thoughts and Ideas on America’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick—she is STUNNING!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIX
- 06-29-2016 W: “Gourmet Food, Fine Wine, Great Music and Classic Art featuring that of Beverly Carrick all go together and here in Los Angeles, CA, you see all of them on Display” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CIII
- 12-07-2016 W: “One Thing I can tell you about Beverly’s Generation is that EVERY American was a Patriot and served the Nation in whatever Form they could following the Attack on Pearl Harbor” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXVI
- 03-22-2017 W: “Even in these dark and dismal times, times in which, the Democrats run amok, we still have beautiful Beverly Carrick original artworks to celebrate—let’s celebrate!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLI
- 09-13-2017 W: “If Beverly were still alive, recent events at ESPN with noncitizen Sergio Dipp on the sidelines would have driven her away from ever watching that propaganda channel ever again” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXVI
- 03-21-2018 W: “Art is the one thing keeping most of us sane, especially in these times of massive abuse by Robert Mueller III and his select group of hacks, dedicated to the ruination of Donald J. Trump AND his family” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCIII
- 09-12-2018 W: “About time the Trump administration told the Palestinians to close their den of Islamofascism in Washington DC and go the hell home- who needs them?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXVIII
- 03-13-2019 W:
MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION