TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 159
169. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, JUNE 18, 2022:
Day off for Juneteenth (13 States)
U.S. Secretary of War John H. Eaton; Hungarian Axis WW II Leader Admiral Miklós Horthy; the Beatles featuring Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen’s E-Street Band featuring Clarence Clemons, Derek and the Dominoes featuring Carl Radle, Guns and Roses featuring Dizzy Reed, and the Monterey Pop Festival:
- 860 Friday: Swedish Vikings attack the Byzantine capital city of Constantinople on the Black Sea; the Vikings had used the internal waterways of Eastern Europe to come down to the area.
- 1155 Saturday: Pope Adrian IV- the 169th pontiff- crowns Frederick IV Barbarossa Roman-German Emperor.
- 1429 Thursday: French forces under Joan of Arc defeat the main English army under Sir John Fastolf at the Battle of Patay, turning the tide of the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1541 Wednesday: The Irish Parliament selects Henry VIII king of Ireland.
- 1767 Thursday: Samuel Wallis, an English sea captain, sights Tahiti and is the man whom historians credit with ‘discovering’ the island.
- 1778 Thursday: American forces entered Philadelphia as the British withdrew during the Revolutionary War.
- 1790 Friday: In Scotland Neck, N.C., future 13th U.S. Secretary of War John H. Eaton is born; A Democratic-Republican, then a Democrat, and finally a Whig, he served under President Andrew Jackson from March 09, 1829, to June 18, 1831. / He then would become governor of the Florida Territory and then U.S. minister to Spain.
- 1812 Thursday: The War of 1812 began as the Congress of the United States approved, and President James Madison signed, a declaration of war against Britain.
- 1815 Sunday: Napoleon Bonaparte met his Waterloo as British and Prussian troops under the joint command of the Duke of Wellington and Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher defeated the French in Belgium. This forced Napoleon to abdicate his throne a second time and to go into exile for the last time.
- 1817 Wednesday: On this date, the Waterloo Bridge, which spanned the Thames River and architect John Rennie designed, opened to commuter traffic.
- 1837 Sunday: Spain selects a new constitution.
- 1861 Tuesday: The city of Utica, New York, held the first fly-casting fishing tournament on this date.
- 1863 Thursday: J.J. Richardson received a patent for the ratchet wrench.
- 1864 Saturday: At Petersburg, Virginia, Union troops under General Ulysses S. Grant end four days of assaults on the Confederate fortifications and trenches.
- 1868 Thursday: Future leader of Axis ally Hungary during World War II- Admiral Miklós Horthy- is born in Kenderes, Austro-Hungarian Empire ,on this date.
- 1873 Wednesday: A judge in Canandaigua, New York, found suffragist Susan B. Anthony guilty of breaking the law by casting a vote in the 1872 presidential election and fined her $100 but she never paid it.
- 1892 Saturday: Planters in the Hawaiian Islands plant macadamia nuts on this date, nuts that now are synonymous with the Islands.
- 1918 Tuesday: Allied forces on the Western Front during World War I began their largest counterattack against the German army.
- 1925 Thursday: Harvard University issues the first degree in landscape architecture on this date.
- 1927 Saturday: The U.S. Post Office offered a special 10-cent postage stamp for sale with an image of Charles Lindbergh’s “Spirit of St. Louis” airplane.
- 1928 Monday: Amelia Earhart becomes the first woman to fly in an aircraft across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1936 Thursday: The first bicycle traffic court underwent establishment in Racine, Wisconsin.
- 1940 Tuesday: During World War II, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill urged his compatriots to conduct themselves in a manner that would prompt future generations to say, “This was their finest hour.”
- 1941 Wednesday: Nazi Germany and Turkey sign a treaty of friendship and cooperation. Throughout World War II, the Turks would supply the Nazis and their European allies with the raw materials for their war machine as would Fascist Spain and Portugal and at one point- prior to the Allied mission over Ploesti, Rumania- were considering entry into the war to reclaim the Caucasus from the Soviet Union.
- 1942 Thursday: Paul McCartney, bassist, and vocalist with the Beatles[i], Wings, and as a solo artist, was born in Liverpool, England on this date. Elsewhere, the United States Navy commissioned its first black officer, Harvard University medical student Bernard Whitfield Robinson. Finally, future bassist with a variety of bands including Derek and the Dominoes and with Eric Clapton[ii] solo, Carl Radle, is born on this date in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- 1945 Monday: William Joyce, known as “Lord Haw-Haw,” undergoes charging in London with high treason for his English language wartime broadcasts on German radio; his captors hung him in 1946.
- 1948 Friday: The United Nations Commission on Human Rights adopted its International Declaration of Human Rights—what good has it done? Elsewhere, in New York City, Columbia Records unveiled its new long-playing phonograph record to the public.
- 1953 Thursday: A U.S. Air Force Douglas C-124 Globemaster II crashed near Tokyo killing all 129 people aboard it. Elsewhere, Egypt proclaimed itself as a republic with General Neguib as its president. Finally, in a game between the Boston Red Sox and the Detroit Tigers, players broke or tied 17 Major League Baseball records.
- 1956 Monday: As the Suez Crisis winds down, the last British troops leave Egypt for home.
- 1959 Thursday: A federal court annulled the Arkansas law allowing school closings to prevent integration. Meanwhile, the first telecast received from England appeared in the U.S. over NBC-TV.
- 1963 Tuesday: In Hinsdale, Illinois, future keyboardist/vocalist with the hard rock band, Guns and Roses[iii] 1990-to-present, Dizzy Reed, is born. Elsewhere, 3,000 blacks boycott the Boston public school system due to the racist policies of the city.
- 1964 Thursday: President Lyndon Baines Johnson and Japanese Prime Minister Hayato Ikeda spoke by telephone to inaugurate the first trans-Pacific cable completed by AT&T between Japan and Hawaii.
- 1967 Sunday: The Monterey Pop Festival featuring the great bands of the 1960’s takes place in Central California. Today is the third and final day of the Monterey Pop Festival begins today. The featured performers- in order of appearance- are Ravi Shankar,[iv] the Blues Project,[v] Big Brother and the Holding Company (sans Janis),[vi] the Group with No Name, Buffalo Springfield,[vii] the Who,[viii] the Grateful Dead,[ix] the Jimi Hendrix Experience,[x] the Mamas and the Papas,[xi] Scott McKenzie,[xii] and then the close with the Mamas and the Papas and Scott McKenzie. Great flipping show.
- 1968 Tuesday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) forbids racial discrimination in the sale and renting of housing.
- 1975 Wednesday: Fred Lynn of the Boston Red Sox hit three home runs, a triple, and a single in a game against the Detroit Tigers.
- 1979 Monday: President Jimmy Carter and Soviet leader Leonid I. Brezhnev sign the SALT II treaty.
- 1981 Thursday: Supreme Court Associate Justice Potter Stewart retires; Sandra Day O’Connor replaces him and becomes the first woman on the nation’s high court.
- 1982 Friday: The U.S. Senate extends the Voting Right Act of 1965 by a vote of 85-8.
- 1983 Saturday: Dr. Sally Ride became the first American woman in space aboard the space shuttle Challenger.
- 1989 Sunday: John Wayne Bobbitt marries Lorena L Gallo.
- 1991 Tuesday: Former San Francisco Giants’ pitcher Dave Dravecky loses his left arm to bone cancer.
- 1996 Tuesday: Ted Kaczynski, suspected of being the Unabomber undergoes indictment on 10 criminal counts.
- 1998 Thursday: The Boston Globe asked Patricia Smith to resign after she admitted to inventing people and quotes in four of her recent columns—liberal Democrat, anyone?
- 1999 Friday: Heavyweight boxer Larry Holmes improved his pro record to 67-6 with a TKO at 2:00 of Round 8 in a 10-round bout over James “Bonecrusher” Smith at the Crown Coliseum at Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- 2007 Monday: London law enforcement gets lucky and rescues 31 children from a global child-trafficking ring. More than 700 suspects are identified worldwide and the dragnet is out searching for them.
- 2008 Wednesday: The BBC reports a story from Romania in which villagers so despising of one politician voted for his dead rival- 57-year-old Mayor Neculai Ivascu who ran the village for more than two decades over his living opponent, Gheorghe Dobrescu, beating him by a slim margin of 23 votes. The villagers simply did not want change.
- 2009 Thursday: NASA launched the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter/LCROSS probes to the moon. It was the first United States lunar mission since Lunar Prospector in 1998. Elsewhere, North Korea announces via its state news agency that it might be sending a missile in the direction of Hawaii. That’s nice.
- 2010 Friday: Roza Otunbayeva, interim leader of Kyrgyzstan, estimates the death toll from the country’s worst ethnic battle in decades could be as many as 2,000 people. Elsewhere, at Sotheby’s in London, John Lennon’s handwritten lyrics to “A Day in the Life” sell for a cool $1.2 million.[xiii]
- 2011 Saturday: The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration declares 2011 to be one of the worst years on record for climate change. Elsewhere, famed saxophonist with Bruce Springsteen’s E-Street Band[xiv]– Clarence Clemons- dies from complications related to a stroke. Meanwhile, Reuters reports oil prices hitting a four-month low of $93 per barrel.
- 2012 Monday: In Saudi Arabia, Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz becomes the heir apparent to the throne. Elsewhere, a new round of talks regarding Iran’s nuclear ambitions and six other nations are set to open in Moscow. Meanwhile, the G20 Summit in Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, open with the Eurozone crisis high on the list as well as the upcoming meeting between American President Barack Hussein Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin regarding the ongoing ‘Syrian crises’ as well as international trade.
- 2013 Tuesday: New data reveals 280 heretofore-unseen craters on the lunar surface. Elsewhere, the endless war in Afghanistan continues as an explosion near the Bagram Airbase kills four U.S. soldiers. In Kabul, jihadists set off a bomb that kills three sad souls and injures another six- all in the name of the loving god, Allah. Elsewhere, in the 2013 NBA Finals’ Game 6, the Miami Heat are able to tie the series up with the San Antonio Spurs by a final score of 103-100 in overtime. Sunday will be the deciding game in Miami.
- 2014 Wednesday: Internet retailer Amazon, Inc. releases its own ‘Fire’ smart phone; the phone will allow users to connect directly to Amazon.com to shop for items they scan or identify in video and audio clips on the device. Elsewhere, things are as crazy as ever in Iraq as jihadists in the city of Mosul kidnap 40 Indian employees working for a Turkish construction company. Meanwhile, the Ebola virus continues running amok in Liberia, claiming the lives of at least seven sufferers in the capital city of Monrovia.
- 2015 Thursday: In Monguno, Nigeria, an accidental explosion of a bomb kills 18 jihadists and wounds another 53 terrorists. Speaking of Boko Haram thugs, the Chadian air force carries out a retaliatory airstrike on a Boko Haram site in neighboring Nigeria’s hinterlands blowing numerous of the scumbags up. Three days before, the jihadists carried out an attack in Chad’s capital city of N’Djamena that killed numerous people.
- 2016 Saturday: Ahead of the upcoming GOP National Convention, Apple Inc. says that because candidate Donald J. Trump is such an ‘evil ogre,’ they won’t be providing any funds or other support to the convention. They claim that Mr. Trump has said things negative to women, illegal aliens, and homosexuals, most of which is either blown out of proportion or straight-out bulls**t. (Note- Big Tech is showing its hand already, folks…)
- 2017 Sunday: Emanuel Macron’s political party wins big in the second round of the legislative elections. Elsewhere, a new ‘health study’ in the United States says it’s wise to avoid the use of coconut oil (which makes the absolute best popcorn) and go with something like canola oil or other such U.S.-produced vegetable oils. A year or two later, there would be much discussion as to whether canola oil is actually a cancer-causing oil? We understand the best oils to use are either olive or avocado and yes, coconut oil, too. Avoid the other crap.
- 2018 Monday: President Donald J. Trump announces the establishment of a sixth branch of the U.S. military, the U.S. Space Force with which to counter the threats of communist China, Vladimir Putin’s Russia, India, Iran, and other states seeking to control outer space. Elsewhere, a dimwitted Palestinian thug tries to sneak into Israel. While fiddling with automated border technology way beyond the farthest realms of his intelligence, the defensive device detonates and kills the imbecile. Of course, the Palestinians are angry over this incident of suicide by stupidity.
- 2019 Tuesday: An International Tribunal in London announces that communist China has been harvesting the organs of marginalized peoples in prison camps on an industrial scale. This should be shocking to everyone that this communist POS country would commit crimes against humanity on this scale yet the United Nations and nations around the globe say…nothing. Crickets. Free Mainland China NOW! Meanwhile in Hong Kong, Carrie Lam, leader of the independent former British Crown Colony apologizes for having introduced the Beijing-sponsored ‘extradition bill’ that would send accused criminals to communist Mainland China for trial. She withdrew it because people demanding freedom forced her to do it, she had no choice.
- 2020 Thursday: China’s ‘gift to the world,’ the coronavirus, aka the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, created in Wuhan and dispatched around the world, continues causing problems. Here are the global stats for today: 8,400,320 confirmed cases, 450,435 confirmed deaths, and 4,109,183 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, here are the stats: 2,230,920 confirmed cases, 120,147 confirmed deaths, and 698,390 confirmed recoveries. In the three states in which, the world-famous, anti-communist China American Institute of Culinary Politics- The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 161,099 confirmed cases, 5,290 confirmed deaths, but as has become the norm, ZERO mention of confirmed recoveries. In Hawaii, here are the stats: 744 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 639 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Democratic-Socialist hellhole of Washington, here are the stats: 27,145 confirmed cases, 1,245 confirmed deaths, and but like California, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these political scumbags, shame. As for unemployment claims, more than 1.5 million Americans filed for unemployment claims last week.
- 2020 Thursday A: Here are the stock market closing numbers for today: the DOW Jones Industrial Average: 26,080.10, DOWN 39.51 points, a 0.15% drop. The NASDAQ closed at: 9,943.05, UP 32.52 points, an increase of 0.33%. Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,154.34, UP 1.85 points, an increase of 0.59%.
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 178,586,006 confirmed cases, +398,536, 3,866,633 confirmed deaths, +8,501 and 163,103,022 confirmed recoveries, +43,712. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,393,170 confirmed cases, UP 13,382 from yesterday’s reporting, 616,917 confirmed deaths, UP 495,[xv] and 28,675,644 confirmed recoveries, UP 35,837. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xvi]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 299,011 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 160,638 deaths
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,807,850 confirmed cases, 63,292 confirmed deaths, and 2,069,640 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,356,248 confirmed cases, 37,555 confirmed deaths, and 2,141,281 confirmed recoveries, more or less the SAME numbers. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,214 confirmed cases, 510 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 449,080 confirmed cases, 5,862 confirmed deaths, and 220,934 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Kansas: they have 316,539 confirmed cases, 5,129 confirmed deaths, and 306,682 confirmed recoveries. [xvii]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,769 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,061 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Cabo Verde, 121st country on the list: 31,910 cases of the virus, 281 confirmed deaths and 30,907 confirmed recoveries.[xviii]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,290.08, DOWN 533.37 points (-1.58%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,030.38, DOWN 130.97 points (-0.92%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,166.45, DOWN -55.41 points (-1.31%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.50 per barrel, -0.14 (-0.20%). The price of GOLD is $1,763.90 per troy oz., -5.10 (-0.29%) while the price of SILVER is $25.85 per troy ounce, -0.12 (-0.48%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,035.40 per troy oz, -5.60 (-0.54%) while the price of COPPER is $4.12 per pound, -0.04 (-0.84%).[xix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,465.42 per troy oz, -31.31 (-1.25%).[xx] The price of RHODIUM is $22,000.00 per troy oz., -750.00 (-3.30%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $590,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). [xxi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000028. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.66. In Mauritanian Ouguiya, one greenback equals 357.00 and in Mauritian Rupee, a buck equals 40.75 and in Moldovan Leu, one dollar equals 17.74 of theirs.[xxii]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.228 per gallon, $2.953 in Florida, $3.978 in Hawaii, and $3.630 in Washington state.[xxiii] Let’s look at one other location- Mississippi: $2.724. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- El Salvador: $3.797 per U.S. Gallon.[xxiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,421,896,732,639 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xxv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Saudi Arabia, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is South Korea with $131 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xxvi]
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, says of Joe Biden and ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris (by the way, this is Day #87 she has held this job, folks, and has yet to do one day’s work in this extremely important job), that ‘neither of them have any intention of visiting or fixing the border.’ We are sending checks to the Texas-Arizona effort to continue building the wall. (Note- we would send even more money if they were going to lay in minefields, seed the area along the Rio Grande with loads of rattlesnakes, and other anti-personnel obstacles and barriers. Something must happen here).
- 2021 Friday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– The Palestinians were set to receive 1 million doses of the Chi-Vi vaccine from Israel and then refused them by claiming they were going to expire soon. F**k them. Meanwhile, as Canada continues to follow the path forward blazed by Mao Zedong in the 1940s and 1950s, U.S. businesses are concerned over the failure of the Canucks to reopen their border so normal business and tourism can recommence. (Note- we think Ottawa is going down a dark path and are using the Xi Jinping Bat Flu as their excuse for cutting off communications between our two countries. None of us want to visit that Third World country again, especially after they interfered in the 2020 Presidential Election- that means YOU, Justin Trudeau, which means YOU, Dominion Voting Systems, which means you, YOU Marx-loving losers).
- 2021 Friday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Unvaccinated West Point cadets are under a great deal of pressure to get the COVID-19 vaccine or face solitary confinement. Look, most of the U.S. military is not taking the vaccine so why should the military cadets? Many of us remember the innumerable problems that surrounded U.S. military personnel given anthrax and other oddball vaccinations prior to George W. Bush’s illegal war in Iraq. We stand with the cadets. Next- and this is a good one- apparently, the AstraZeneca Chi-Com vaccine is NOT GOOD ENOUGH to get tickets to see Bruce “The Boring” Springsteen on Broadway. Alas, what is GOOD ENOUGH- the Johnson & Johnson soul-stealing vaccine? We didn’t want to see “The Loser” anyway.
- 2021 Friday I: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– Forever-pissed Stacey Abrams, election-stealing expert says she is backing Senator Joe Manchin’s voting compromise that will make Election Day a national holiday as well as to cement 15 days of early voting. If an angry cow such as Ms. Abrams is supporting it, then it can’t be good. (Note- we always hope that Senator Machin will ‘do the right thing’ but it’s clear that he is as malleable as is silly putty under the right pressure.
- 2021 Friday J: Joe Biden News– Rep. Andrew Garbarino, R-NY 1st congressional district, says that Joe Biden is not tough enough on the cybersecurity front. In other Joe Biden news, former White House physician and current Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-TX 13th congressional district, is demanding the ‘drooler-in-chief,’ feeble old “Gropin’ Joe” Biden must take a cognitive test and even more importantly, release the results to the American people. We wholeheartedly concur.
- 2021 Friday K: Political News I– As questions continue to rise over what exactly happened on January 06, 2021, and the cacophony of misinformation swirling around the greatest FALSE FLAG OPERATION the nation has ever seen, brave patriots are now asking questions as to what the FBI and their pro-Beijing Director Chris Wray knew and when did they know. Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-FL 1st congressional district, perhaps one of the greatest patriots the country has ever seen, asked the top question regarding this ginned-up mob of Antifa and Black Lives Matter human fecal matter: “Did the FBI animate the events of that day?” (Note- we suspect they were in the thick of it, hence WHY there are more than 14,000 hours of video from that day that the public has yet to see. We do know police on the backside of the Capitol Building waved the mob inside. We also know that ONCE you see Confederate battle flags flying, you know the FALSE FLAG OPERATION is underway because much like the Tea Party, they never carried rebel flags, Nazi flags, or signs calling for the death of politicians. There are not enough prisons to silence all of us.
- 2021 Friday L: Political News II– Two losers both on the View- lard-lady Meghan McCain (a RINO if ever one existed) and the extremely angry and belligerent (and unattractive) Whoopi Goldberg came close to trading blows on the highly-overrated program over angry old Joe Biden’s treatment of a female reporter. Yeah, that was pretty bad. While we dislike both these women, we would love to see ‘Lard Lady’ plant one smack dab in the puss of both Whoopi and ‘Joyless’ Joy Behar. That would be Pay-per-View TV, folks.
- 2021 Friday M: Political News III– Vice President Mike Pence speaking at the Faith and Freedom Conference in Florida was heckled and booed as a ‘traitor.’ The offenders were escorted out and the vice president’s speech continues. Meanwhile, there’s a growing clamor for Joe Biden to ask for the resignation of “Kooky Kamala” Harris so he can replace the gibbering jackal with someone actually willing to do the job. There also is a new bill coming forward demanding that before Willie Brown’s mattress can visit Europe, she visit the southern border FIRST. Wow.
- 2021 Friday N: Joe Biden Regime News I– U.S. Department of Homeland Security Director Alejandro Mayorkas said today- without giving us a single incidence (other than the FALSE FLAG OPERATION of January 06, 2021, which is BULLS**T) that domestic terrorism, aka white ‘supremacism’ is the federal government’s number one foe, NOT Chi-Com MSS agents, NOT violent jihadists, NOT Russian agents, NOT Antifa (remember- they’re just a philosophy), and not Black Lives Matter but white folks. We would encourage Secretary Mayorkas to begin putting up all the threats that have been stopped so we can have some verification that what he claims is true. Otherwise, we look at it as little more than propaganda.
- 2021 Friday O: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– The husband of Ashli Babbitt still seeks answers as to WHY a federal police officer felt so emboldened that he could shoot dead an unarmed woman climbing through a broken window and without warning of the impending shot? Folks, everyone knows that what happened on January 06, 2021, has been transformed into mythic proportions but the black officer who shot her dead must come forward and answer the questions the American people demand to KNOW. We believe that U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi- the nonagenarian clinging to the gavel in the House mandated that some people had to die so they could spin the FALSE FLAG OPERATION for the next 60 years which led to the death of Officer Brian Sicknick and U.S. military veteran Babbitt. Call us ‘conspiracy theorists’ but don’t you think that it’s rather peculiar what actually happened with all of the lies we’ve been told?
- 2021 Friday P: Big Tech News– A major poll shows that the majority of Americans believe it’s time to break up Big Tech.
- 2021 Friday Q: Religion News– Catholic bishops are moving closer to denying Pro-Death Joe Biden communion over his crazy stance on abortion at all stages and the tacit approval of the selling of baby body parts which friends, puts us on a par with the frigging Chi-Coms. We contend they should excommunicate EVERY politician supporting the Pro-Death Movement just as they should anyone seeking to topple the Hyde Amendment.
- 2021 Friday R: U.S. Senate News– Conniving Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, DS-NY, says he is ‘going to force a vote on S. 1, the former “For the People Act,’ newly renamed the “John Lewis Voting Rights Act of 2021,” next week in the Senate and will do it sans any input from the Republicans. Wow.
- 2021 Friday S: Economic News– The Fed’s Neel Kashkari advises against rate hikes until sometime towards the end of 2023. Meanwhile, because of cancellations across 2020-2021, American Airlines has had to refund more than $12 billion in airline tickets.
- 2021 Friday T: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega Millions Draw #1669 with a $30 million pot on the line: 14, 36, 44, 46, 53, and Mega 18. Out of 42,648 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was one person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $23,671.
- 2021 Friday U: The Wrap Up– Late breaking news this evening says that- voila!- today, the Biden regime froze military aid to the Ukraine- including lethal weaponry. This occurs smack dab on the heels of uh, the, uh, Putin-Biden summit in Geneva, Switzerland. Now, we have been around long enough to recall that when President Donald J. Trump SUPPOSEDLY held up aid to Ukraine to ‘get dirt’ on the Bidens, Democrats impeached him- the first time. Wow. Where’s the little bitch, Rep. Adam “Bug-Eyes” Schiff, DS-CA 28th congressional district? What about that ogre, Rep. Jerrold “Tub of Goo” Nadler, DS-NY 10th congressional district? Where are the calls for “IMPEACHMENT! IMPEACHMENT! IMPEACHMENT!” Where are they? Not long after this report appeared, the Biden regime said it ‘was nonsense.’ Sure, right. You gave Vladimir Putin the oil pipeline and now you’ve finished the job you and Barack Hussein Obama started; you are giving the Ukraine to Vladimir Putin. My, my, my, the cockroaches always come out at night (and in Hawaii, they fly)…
- 2022 Saturday: Everyone knows the drill…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0865 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Early Autumn.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys released another two-LP retrospective album, “Sunshine Dream” on June 12, 1982, this one looking further back into the group’s vast discography. Fans get the bang for their buck what with 24 tunes here on this album, all of which are extremely enjoyable including the unreleased, “Beach Boys Medley.” If you love this band as much as we love it, you will love this album so folks, we hope you seek it out at your favorite haunt for nothing but the best in music- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-18-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,653. Chef B.H. Cznystekinki.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Dizzy Reed, Guns and Roses, Paul McCartney, The Beatles, Wings, Derek and the Dominoes, Eric Clapton, Carl Radle, The Monterey Pop Festival, Bruce Springsteen’s E-Street Band, Clarence Clemons, Admiral Miklós Horthy, Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski, U.S. Secretary of War John H. Eaton, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 STATISTICS, FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY, STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS, FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I, VOTING INTEGRITY / FRAUDULENT AND STOLEN ELECTION NEWS, JOE BIDEN NEWS, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS III, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS, BIG TECH NEWS, RELIGION NEWS, U.S. SENATE NEWS, ECONOMIC NEWS, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS / MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, President George W. Bush, Iraq War 2003, Bruce “The Boring” Springsteen, Senator Joe Manchin, “Gropin’ Joe” Biden, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, FBI Director Chris Wray, Meghan McCain, Whoopi Goldberg, “Joyless Joy” Behar, Willie Brown’s Mattress, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Director Alejandro Mayorkas, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Pro-Death Movement, Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, For the People Act, John Lewis Voting Rights Act of 2021, Federal Reserve, Neel Kashkari, Rep. Adam “Bug-Eyes” Schiff, Rep. Jerrold “Tub-of-Goo” Nadler, Senator Ted Cruz, Rep. Andrew Garbarino, Rep. Ronny Jackson, Rep. Matt Gaetz, Vice President Mike Pence, Ashli Babbitt, Roman Catholic Church, Palestine, Israel, People’s Republic of China, Mao Zedong, Canada, Justin Trudeau, Dominion Voting Systems, Ministry of State Security, MSS- the, Ukraine, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Mauritanian Ouguiya, Mauritian Rupee, Moldovan Leu, Mississippi Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, El Salvadoran Petrol Price, California Lottery, Mega-Millions, Lottery Results, Mega-Millions Draw #1669, Larry Holmes v. James “Bonecrusher” Smith, The Beach Boys, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Chef B.H. Cznystekinki,
[i] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[ii] We began offering music by the supergroup Cream on Friday, 17-January-2014 through Monday, 03-February-2014. Please seek out their albums by visiting posts on those corresponding dates. You will be glad you did. Sadly, at the time, we also should have presented the solo catalogs of Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, and Ginger Baker. When we do, Derek and the Dominoes will be among them. We hope to do so at some point within the next decade or so.
[iii] Not sure when Guns ‘n’ Roses is coming but we hope we will still be alive and will get around to sharing them with the world.
[iv] NONE of us believe we will live long enough to promote the music of Ravi Shankar although we wish we could. Ditto classical music but then- you just never know.
[v] We look forward to promoting the music of the Blues Project within the next five years or so.
[vi] We promoted the music of Big Brother and the Holding Company, beginning on Monday, 18-July-2011 through Tuesday, 26-July-2011. At the time, we were not farsighted enough to offer the music of Janis Joplin but hope to do so at some point in the near future when we return to promoting the music of American rock bands.
[vii] We promoted the music of Buffalo Springfield beginning on Saturday, 17-November-2012 through Saturday, 24-November-2012. We hope you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your collection. You will be glad you did.
[viii] We should have shared the music of Badfinger at the time we promoted that of the Beatles but guess what? We flipping failed just as we failed to promote the music of Thunderclap Newman at the same time, we did the Who. One day, we sure as heck will so, please remain vigilant.
[ix] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[x] We promoted the music of the Jimi Hendrix Experience and of Jimi Hendrix, beginning on Sunday, 22-December-2013 through Thursday, 16-January-2014. Look for them and add them to your collection.
[xi] At some point, we will do the music of Sonny & Cher the same time we do the Mamas and the Papas. We hope you will continue awaiting that glorious day.
[xii] We hope to share the music of this legendary artist, the VOICE of the Summer of Love and far beyond. “If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair…”
[xiii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely-Hearts Club Band” appeared on Tuesday, 22-November-2016. Please seek out this massive offering by visiting the blog posts between those dates. You will be glad you did.
[xiv] Not sure as to when we will do the music of Bruce Springsteen.
[xv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xviii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xx] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xxi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.