Chef Kilgore Randalini
The AICP-END Blog
C/O PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430 Business Office AICP-END Blog
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, MAY 11, 2019 BY CHEF KILGORE RANDALINI
“Just the Facts: POTUS, send black ops to land of caravans and begin whacking and stacking the financiers and the organizers- send a message” by Chef Kilgore Randalini
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,114 AT THE AICP-END
543 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
TODAY’S POST IS A BRUTAL ONE…PROCEED AT YOUR OWN CAUTION
Pray for our elected leaders to defend their oaths to protect the Constitution of the United States and the American people from the ongoing invasion…
Bakersfield, CA, 05-11-2019 Saturday: Friends, we should thank our lucky stars that a federal court upheld the Trump immigration order in which ‘refugees’ flowing north from Mexico and across the border into our country must return to Mexico while awaiting an ‘asylum hearing.’ Granted, the Dems will quickly seek out another court, do some judge-shopping, so they can halt this necessary ruling if they have not done so already by the time this goes to press.
If the Democrats did not hate President Donald J. Trump as much as they do, perhaps they would listen to the few among their lockstep numbers saying, “Hey, there is a problem on the border and we must do something about it now before our country disappears beneath the tidal wave of unwashed humanity.”
I hope that if Mexico must play host to these people, perhaps the leaders of that country- fearful of another revolution, something that has not happened in a long, long time in that pestilent narco-run crap-hole, mayhap they will begin stopping them on their southern border. There, no one would bat an eye if the Mexican army found itself compelled to unloose a wall of lead on the invaders. S**t happens.
Stinkbug- aka Craig Carrici who does one of the blog’s Twitter sites (Mo does the other but the Twitter gods suspended him for a week) said ‘it is high time that the CIA send its black ops personnel to El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras, locate the financiers and the organizers of the caravans and begin whacking and stacking them.’ They could leave ‘em dangling from the few overpasses like the narcoterrorists do one another in Mexico. Give ‘em a message they won’t forget.
Otherwise, this Marxist-Leninist batch of scumbags will continue fleecing these poor impoverished people, raping and molesting them, mistreating them, and leaving them to drown in the Rio Grande or to die in the blazing hot deserts. If the Democrats were truly humane and not the corrupt scumbags that they are, they would want to tackle the problem where it originates rather than here where it seemingly ends.
One thing I learned from watching Laura Ingraham’s show on Fox News Channel this past Tuesday is that ALL illegals apprehended by the Border Patrol present their captors with documents showing where their ‘sponsors’ are in the USA. As the head of the Border Patrol union told Ms. Ingraham, their sponsors are generally illegal, too.
Here is what I would suggest to the Border Patrol and to ICE agents. When the illegals present you with these documents, immediately dispatch armed agents to the homes of their sponsors and if found to be illegal aliens themselves, arrest them, seize their property, including cars and businesses and whatever else they possess and auction it off to help fund the wall Democrats say we don’t need.
We also learn that pregnant women captured and transported to hospitals generally give birth within 24-48 hours or most, hence birthright citizenship, baby. Anyone found to be pregnant, I would leave in the river without rescue, without help. If you are willing to risk your life to cross that deadly ass river, then you had better get your butt out there and do some serious breast stroke; otherwise, you are going to drown.
Thanks to the intransigence of the feeble Democrats, we are in a battle for civilization, our civilization to be sure. No modern nation can handle a nonstop, round-the-clock invasion like this. The question is, WHY SHOULD WE? It is not our job to receive the garbage of the world.
I mean, if the president of the Philippines is willing to declare war on Canada for the latter nation sending freighters full of the garbage Filipinos don’t want, then why the hell can we not declare war on Mexico, on El Salvador, on Guatemala, and on Honduras?
You scumbag nations take our money with open arms and leering grins and yet, you still set these caravans in motion, well, this is why the United States created the neutron bomb. Destroy flesh and bone but preserve property, property we will assimilate as payment for our troubles.
Meanwhile, back on the border, I would send Marine and Army snipers to positions overlooking it. When the spotters observe the coyotes bringing the illegals to the border, hit the traffickers with nonlethal rounds. Let them know that we see them in our crosshairs and that the next time we observe them committing crimes against humanity, we will put a lead round through their craniums instead.
The American people can only handle so much. We are getting to a point when BOTH political parties will have to agree that we have arrived at a heretofore unthought of point when we will have to employ deadly force against the invaders. The question is, what will the agreed-upon number be per month? Two-hundred-thousand? Five-hundred-thousand? One million? Don’t laugh, if we don’t stop it NOW, the invasion will never stop. By then…it could be too late.
Join me for my final post tomorrow. We must urge, no we must pray that our leaders defend their oaths to the Constitution of our nation, to defend us against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. If they don’t, we must vote them out of office. Otherwise, our country is going to disappear beneath a tidal wave of humanity the likes of which, the modern world has never seen.
Pray for our country. It needs all the prayers it can get.
Working Chef, ACF
This is a caricature of me back in the 1980’s when I was a middle-aged chef working at a Grand Hotel in Southern California as crafted by well-known Bakersfield, California, street artist, Simone. I began my culinary career in the early 1960’s after having spent some time in the United States Army. Presently, I am still working at a local country club somewhere in Kern County. We here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day are all professional food service business owners and/or personnel. We seek to educate the rest of the world as to the powerful political entities we are, which is why we invite everyone- including YOU- to join us here daily.
Chef Kilgore Randalini writes from Bakersfield, California.
Chef Kilgore Randalini is an Independent.
Contact Chef Kilgore at Kilgorerandalini1@gmail.com
CHEF KILGORE RANDALINI
END COMMENTARY 05-11-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 940
05-11-2019 Saturday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCI: “POTUS, send black ops to land of caravans and begin whacking and stacking the financiers and the organizers- send a message” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-09-2019, all rights reserved.
Randalini, Kilgore “POTUS, send black ops to land of caravans and begin whacking and stacking the financiers and the organizers- send a message.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCI
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
TO SEE THE PAINTING, VISIT THE MAIN BLOG
This artwork is #0899 a 36” x 48” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Distant Lights.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Kilgore Randalini, Political Topics and Essays, Phil Collins, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Caravans, Donald Trump, Craig Carrici, Laura Ingraham, Birthright Citizenship, Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MAY 11, 2019:
Vice President Charles W. Fairbanks; the Allman Brothers Band featuring Butch Trucks, Eric Burdon and the Animals, Foreigner featuring Ed Gagliardi, and the Jimi Hendrix Experience featuring Noel Redding:
- 330: Constantinople (Byzantium) becomes the capital of the Roman Empire.
- 1189: Emperor Frederik I Barbarossa and 100,000 Crusaders depart Regensburg, Germany for the East.
- 1310: Accused of the hideous crime of heresy, church officials send 54 members of the Knights Templar to meet their end burned at the stake.
- 1421: The city of Styria, Austria, expels its Jewish
- 1502: Christopher Columbus begins his fourth and final trip to the New World.
- 1647: Peter Stuyvesant arrived in New Amsterdam to become governor of New Netherland.
- 1812: Dancers introduce the waltz into English ballrooms; according to Brainy History, ‘most observers considered it disgusting and immoral—no wonder it caught on!’
- 1852: Future 26th vice president of the United States—Republican, Charles W. Fairbanks—is born in Unionville, Ohio, on this date. He served 03-04-1905-to 03-04-1909 under President Theodore Roosevelt.
- 1858: Minnesota became the 32nd state of the Union.
- 1862: During the Civil War, the crew of the Confederate Ironclad CSS Virginia scuttles her off Cranney Island, Virginia, to prevent it from falling into Union hands.
- 1864: At the Battle of Yellow Tavern, Virginia, General J. E. B. Stuart suffers a mortal wound.
- 1888: Songwriter Irving Berlin was born Israel Baline in Temun, Russia.
- 1889: Major Joseph Washington Wham takes charge of $28,000 in gold and silver to pay troops at various points in the Arizona Territory. However, train robbers stole the precious metals and absconded with them, never seen or heard from again.
- 1900: In the 23rd round of their heavyweight-boxing match, James J. Jeffries knocks out John J. Corbett.
- 1910: Glacier National Park underwent establishment in Montana on this date.
- 1921: Tel Aviv becomes the first ALL-Jewish
- 1927: The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences undergoes founding during a banquet at the Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
- 1934: A severe two-day dust storm stripped the topsoil from the Great Plains of the United States and created a “Dust Bowl.” This storm became one of many that would lead to the exodus out of the Midwest to other parts of the country, most notably California.
- 1935: The Rural Electrification Administration undergoes creation as one of President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal Programs.
- 1941: Eric Burdon, future lead vocalist with both the Animals and War was born in England on this date.
- 1943: During World War II, U.S. forces landed on the Aleutian Island of Attu, which the Japanese had taken control of; the Americans took the island 19 days later. Meanwhile, in Tunisia, the Herman Goering Division surrenders to the Allies.
- 1944: During World War II, Allied forces launched a major offensive against Axis lines in Italy.
- 1947: Butch Trucks—future drummer with the Allman Brothers Band—is born in the United States on this date. Elsewhere, B.F. Goodrich Company announced the creation of the tubeless tire.
- 1949: By a vote of 37-12, Israel becomes the 59th member of the United Nations. Elsewhere, Siam changed its name to Thailand.
- 1950: President Harry S. Truman formally dedicated the Grand Coulee Dam in Washington State.
- 1953: A tornado devastated Waco, Texas, claiming 114 lives.
- 1960: Israeli agents captured Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 1963: White extremists begin bombings against black citizens in Birmingham, Alabama.
- 1968: In the National Hockey League Stanley Cup Finals, the Montreal Canadiens sweep the Louis Blues in four games.
- 1972: In the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, the Boston Bruins beat the New York Rangers 4 games to 2. Elsewhere, John Lennon tells the host of “The Dick Cavett Show” that the FBI is tapping his phones.
- 1973: The espionage trial of Daniel Ellsberg and Anthony Russo in the “Pentagon Papers” case came to an end as Judge William M. Byrne dismissed all charges, citing government misconduct.
- 1981: Legendary reggae artist Bob Marley died in a Miami hospital at age 36. The Andrew Lloyd Webber musical “Cats” opened in London, England.
- 1985: 56 people died when a flash fire swept a packed soccer stadium in Bradford, England.
- 1989: President George H. W. Bush orders 2,000 U.S. troops into Panama. Meanwhile, the final first-run episode of “Dynasty” aired on ABC-TV.
- 1994: Arkansas put to death convicted murderers Jonas Whitmore and Edward Charles Pickens; it was the first time a state executed two people on the same day since the Supreme Court let states restored the death penalty in 1976.
- 1995: In New York City, more than 170 countries decide to extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
- 1996: An Atlanta-bound ValuJet DC-9 caught fire shortly after takeoff from Miami and crashed into the Florida Everglades, killing all 110 people aboard.
- 1997: Garry Kasparov, world chess champion, lost his first ever, multigame match. He lost to the IBM-created chess computer, Deep Blue. This was the first time in the history of the game that a computer beat a world-class champion chess player.
- 2003: The United States declared Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein’s Baath Party Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world, Lithuania became the first ex-Soviet republic to approve entry into the European Union as voters completed a weekend referendum. Finally, Noel Redding, original bass player with the Jimi Hendrix Experience as well as Fat Mattress, Road, the Noel Redding Band, and later with Mountain died due to complications of cirrhosis of the liver.
- 2004: A grisly video on an al-Qaida-linked website showed the beheading of businessperson Nick Berg, an American who jihadists kidnapped in Iraq. Meanwhile, NBA star Kobe Bryant pleaded not guilty in a Colorado court to a rape charge. However, prosecutors later dropped the charges.
- 2009: President Obama fired the top U.S. general in Afghanistan, replacing General David McKiernan with General Stanley McChrystal.
- 2010: Due to the blowout of the Deepwater Horizon BP Oil drilling platform in the Gulf of Mexico, oil begins hitting sensitive wetlands across the area. The Obama Administration appoints Admiral Thad Allan to manage the Federal government’s response to the disaster.
- 2013: Cairo, Egypt conducts a retrial of its former President Hosni Mubarak over his alleged role and complicity in the deaths of protestors during the 2011 Egyptian revolution.
- 2014: Edward John “Ed” Gagliardi, bassist with the British-American rock band, Foreigner, lost his battle with cancer on this date.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Butch Trucks, The Allman Brothers Band, Eric Burdon, The Animals, War, Edward John “Ed” Gagliardi, Foreigner, Noel Redding, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Fat Mattress, Road, The Noel Redding Band, Mountain, Vice President Charles W. Fairbanks, Just the Facts, K. Randalini, Political Topics and Essays, Phil Collins, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Caravans, Donald Trump, Craig Carrici, Laura Ingraham, Birthright Citizenship, Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Black Ops in Central America, Targeting Illegal Alien Caravan Financiers and Organizers for Special Handling, Build the Wall and Deport them All,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
KILGORE RANDALINI’S BLOGPOSTS @ THE AICP-END BLOG 2011-2019:
- 05-30-2011 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XIV” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-31-2011 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XV” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 06-01-2011 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XVI” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 06-02-2011 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XVII” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 06-03-2011 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XVIII” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-03-2011 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XVI: Halibut San Juan—an Old-time Delight from the Great Pacific Northwest” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-23-2011 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part V: Salisbury steak—Long-Forgotten Coffee Shop Favorite from the Days when there were Coffee Shops” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-14-2011 M: “Pasta Specialties, Part IV: Stuffed Manicotti—a Delightful Dish that’s easy to Make!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-15-2011 T: “Pasta Specialties, Part V: Linguine Primavera—one of the All-Time Classic Vegetarian, Diet-Conscious Dishes” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-16-2011 W: “Pasta Specialties, Part VI: Southwestern Chili-Rubbed Grilled Chicken Pasta—Hot and Spicy Food that always hits the Spot!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-17-2011 Th: “Pasta Specialties, Part VII: Lamb Pasta with Wild Chanterelles—a Fantastic Way to utilize Leftover Lamb” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-18-2011 F: “Pasta Specialties, Part VIII: Scallop Tetrazzini—an Old Favorite Revisited” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-19-2011 S: “Pasta Specialties, Part IX: Linguine with Both Red and White Clam Sauces—Italian Cuisine at its Best” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-20-2011 Su: “Pasta Specialties, Part X: Marbled Polenta and Grilled Vegetable Lasagna—not really a Pasta Dish but it’ll do” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-23-2012 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LII: Fantastic Cherry Pie a Great Prelude to Mother’s Menu Spectacular beginning Next Week and a Warm Welcome of Spring” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-24-2012 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LIII: The Best Chocolate-Walnut Brownie Recipe in the World PLUS Chocolate Buttercream Frosting—a Chocolate-Lover’s Dream come True” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-25-2012 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LIV: Chef Randalini presents his Recipe for Oatmeal Cookies—better than Grandma used to Make” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-26-2012 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LV: Today’s Recipe is for Russian Tea Cookies—delicious Shortening-based Cookies dusted with Powdered Sugar—Heavenly Morsels to be Sure” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-27-2012 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LVI: Chef Randalini presents another Wonderful Cookie Recipe—Coconut Cookies—and What Cookies they are!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-28-2012 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LVII: Peanut Butter Cookies—the All-Time Favorite Cookie of the American People from One End of the Country to the Other” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-29-2012 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LVIII: Chef Kilgore presents his Final Cookie Recipe: Lemon Cookies that are Better than any Other Cookie Recipe known to Man or Woman in Modern Times” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-22-2012 M: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLII: Lo-and-Behold, Chef Kilgore comes in and picks up where Chef El Chilote left off with More Institutional-Sized Side Dishes and Accompaniments—Kartoffeln Bulgarische, an Austro-Hungarian Classic Potato Dish” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-23-2012 T: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLIII: after Yesterday’s Whopper of a Potato Dish, Chef Randalini switches Gears to an Old Italian Favorite—Mostaccioli Parmesano” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-24-2012 W: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLIV: Chef Randalini comes up with another Twist of the Tail by presenting to us Dungeness Crab Stuffing, perfect for stuffing Sole, Salmon, Halibut, Shellfish, and anything Else that gets in the Way” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-25-2012 Th: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLV: Chef Randalini shares the Most Expensive Rice Dish ever made—Saffron Rice—tasty, Delicious, and mind-blowingly Unique!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-26-2012 F: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLVI: Chef Randalini updates the Lyonnais Potato Recipe that appeared on May 04, 2012 by transforming it into an Institutional-sized Recipe for your Dining Pleasure!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-27-2012 S: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLVII: Today, Chef Randalini pulls a Real ‘Rabbit out of his Chef’s Hat’ by presenting the Unusual Mimosa Potatoes in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-28-2012 Su: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLVIII: The Week’s Final Side Dish is an Old Cowboy Potato Recipe—Red Chili Potatoes” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-20-2013 M: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIV: Chef Kilgore arrives today and for the First Time in almost a Year, he picks up with the Sandwich Seminar with today’s Selection being a Fabulous, Panko-Breaded Chicken Sandwich!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-21-2013 T: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXV: our Sandwich for today is something we’ve never seen here before: Chef Kilgore’s Pita Bread Sandwich—as good as any Greek Chef’s Sandwich!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-22-2013 W: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXVI: what the Heck—Chef Kilgore presents another great Chicken Sandwich, his Chicken-Fried-Chicken Sandwich—too good to be True!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-23-2013 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXVII: Our Sandwich for today is a Coffee Shop Classic—Fried Egg and Cheese on Dark Russian Rye Bread—Awesome!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-24-2013 F: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXVIII: Chef Randalini’s Sandwich for today is another Old Favorite found in every Coffee Shop from one End of America to the Other—Tuna Fish!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-25-2013 S: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIX: Saturday arrives, and Chef Kilgore pulls another Coffee Shop Favorite from out of his Chef’s Hat—BLT on Whole-Wheat Bread with Avocado—amazingly Delicious!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-26-2013 Su: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXXI: Sunday is a Momentous Day for a Sandwich we seldom see nowadays—Chef Kilgore’s Delightful Denver Sandwich on Whole-Wheat Bread!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-10-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-Nine: First Things, First, Chef Kilgore discusses the Super Bowl, how the 49ers Suck, and then launches into the Topic of the Day—betraying the United States in Favor of Mexico!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-11-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty: Everything that has been going on since Barack Obama became President should make you angry, but the Republicans will not fix it! We need a viable Third Party now and that is to what we must work! —Join me on this Quest!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-12-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-One: Illegal Immigration is the Number One Topic once again but it all ends with today being the 15th Anniversary of Bill Clinton being Found Innocent in his Impeachment Trial, Women’s Lib, and the Infamous Blue-Stained Dress!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-13-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Two: The Bill O’Reilly-Barack Obama Interview followed by the Communists in and around the President among other Things are the Topics of the Day—join me!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-14-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Three: Happy Valentine’s Day Edition begins with a Discussion of how Chef Kilgore’s Kids went from being Obama-Loving Leftists to seeing the World for How it REALLY is and how ALL of us can fix it if we Vote Properly in November!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-15-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Four: Today’s Discussion concerns the Growth of Al-Qaida around the World and how President Obama seems to be unable to control this Diabolical Spread—Could He REALLY be rooting for them to Succeed?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-14-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Three: Today’s Topic begins with us thanking Google Blogger for restoring our Blog and our Promise to them as to how we will conduct Future Business” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-15-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Four: The Topic for today is the Ongoing War on Drugs in Kern County, California, and how it is a LOST Battle” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-16-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Five: We are living in a Major Time of Mass Migration and unless the United States gets a Hand on What is now Happening, we will be unable to HELP either our Own Citizens OR the Invaders” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-17-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Six: unfortunately for the American People, we were Light Years ahead of our Racist Past but thanks to the Obama Administration, we may as well have Never fought the Civil War!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-18-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Seven: Chef Kilgore continues the Discussion of Racism in America and HOW the Obama Strategy is to INCREASE it, rather than to alleviate it!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-19-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Eight: everything that currently is happening in the United States is because President Barack Obama wants it to happen, this Man is behind EVERYTHING!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-20-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Nine: is it NOT Amazing HOW everything Barack Obama touches turn to Crap right before your Eyes? The Democrats are in DANGER come November and I aim to see them Destroyed!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-15-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Six: could the MYSTERY Midwestern Virus be the Product of the Resettlement of Illegal Obama Alien Kids? If so, we need to make sure that EVERY Democrat pays the Price in November for their Perfidy in this Matter” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-16-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Seven: Chef Randalini believes that Barack Obama only cares about HIMSELF and about NO One Else—he wants to Harm the Nation by filling it with Walking Biological Time Bombs!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-17-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Eight: Chef Kilgore discusses the Sad Fact that Current Politics revolves around the ‘Optics’ of whatever Issue headlines the News when it should be What we are going to do about it regardless of how it looks!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-18-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Nine: Chef Kilgore begins looking back at the 9-11 Attacks and their Memorial a Week Ago Today and discusses the New American Left—they want us to Fail” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-19-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifty: Chef Kilgore discusses the Idea that the American Educational System is the Number One Enemy of the Nation and that it also does its Best to emasculate Young Boys and to transform Young Women into Dominatrix” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-20-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifty-One: Chef Kilgore compares TWO TV Shows— ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘Tyrant’ to what we see throughout State and Federal Government and what the Heck we can do about fixing this Mess” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-21-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifty-Two: Chef Kilgore discusses the Quality of Modern-Day Television, HOW Most Reality Shows do not deal with ‘Reality,’ and how all of them are meant to Camouflage what the Liberal Agenda is doing to the Nation!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-16-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLXIII: Kilgore comes and immediately picks up where he left off in September 2014 by discussing the News of the Day—Terrorism, the Illegal Alien Invasions, and the Spread of Diseases we thought conquered” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-17-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIX: Kilgore discusses the way the European Colonial Powers policed their Various Colonies by bringing Troops from one Part of the World and sending them to another where they had nothing in common with the Inhabitants—is this happening here in the U.S.?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-18-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXL: Kilgore discusses the SNAFU over Speaker Boehner’s Invitation to Benjamin Netanyahu to speak before a Joint Session of Congress on the Dangers of an Iran armed with Nuclear Weapons and Long-Range Missiles” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-19-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLI: Kilgore discusses how the Dream of Nikita Khrushchev is Truer Now more so than ever thanks to the ongoing Assault on everything Americans hold Dear, believe in, or Trust—2016 may be the Final Chance for us to STOP the degradation of the United States of America!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-20-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLII: Kilgore finally gets around to discussing the Sad Death of American Kayla Mueller at the Hands of Da’ish in Syria as well as a Brief History of Islamic Terrorism” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-21-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLIII: Chef Kilgore finally weighs in on Last Week’s Disclosure that NBC Nightly Evening News Host Brian Williams is nothing but a Full-Blown Liar and deserves to go wherever the Hell Dan Rather resides these Days—Maybe Al Sharpton can take his Place?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-22-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLIV: Kilgore discusses the Reasons WHY Barack Obama sought War Powers Last Week—could it be he wants to fund the DHS, so he can continue with his Illegal Amnesty by harming the Nation through the movement of Millions of Non-Citizens into the Country?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-05-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLI: What a Difference Six Months makes—Vladimir Putin now oversees the Middle East and the Fight against ISIS—NO one thought this could happen back in February!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-06-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLII: If it is NOT clear to you yet, the American People are tired of Politics as Usual and are thinking outside the Box—enter Trump, Carson, Fiorina, and even Sanders—who would have thought?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-07-2015 W: “Political Topic and Essays, Part DLIII: The Speed with which, the Russians taking over the War on the Ground in Syria should surprise NO one—they see the United States as the 90-pound Weakling on the Beach” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-08-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLIV: I have to admit that as an American, I am personally ashamed and offended by the Monstrous Activities of Planned Parenthood and of the Ghouls supporting them” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-09-2015 F: “Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XX: We have so many Events here in Bakersfield, California, that it is Difficult for me to list all of them, but I will try—please, join me so you can see the things we get to see and hear!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-10-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLV: Kilgore discusses the Recent Gun Violence in Roseburg, Oregon, followed by Barack Obama’s demanding Gun Confiscations—NOT my Guns, POTUS!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-11-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part XV: Kilgore finally shares some of the Great Music Albums we promote at our Pinterest Page, Music you definitely NEED to add to your Growing Collections!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-02-2016 M: “I have a reason for being Late today and that is because we saw the Warriors battle the Trailblazers at Oracle Arena in Oakland as well as the Movie, ‘Superman vs. Batman- Dawn of Justice’—GREAT Stuff!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXIV
- 05-03-2016 T: “When did the Nation go from attempting to provide Mental Health Care to those who believe they are men trapped in the Bodies of women and women trapped in the Bodies of Men—we need to provide Help to all of the Mixed-up People in the Country!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXIX
- 05-04-2016 W: “The Products of the 1960s-1970s and their Progeny now rest on the Cusp of taking the Nation over, Lock, Stock, and Barrel, and it matters not whether Donald Trump or Hillary OR Bernie Sanders win the November Election—what are we to do?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXX
- 05-05-2016 Th: “I suspect that Donald Trump funded the Campaign of John Kasich, so he could remain in the Race long enough to drive Senator Cruz out of it whereas Hillary on the other Side of the Aisle lacks the Energy to vanquish Senator Bernie Sanders” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXI
- 05-06-2016 F: “Just because Law Enforcement has the Power of Life and Death does not mean that People meeting them should lose their Lives and in the Case of David Sal Silva, his Family won $3.4 Million from Kern County—YEAH!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXII
- 05-07-2016 S: “A Hillary Clinton Presidency would be a Disaster for the Country, so it is either voting for Donald Trump in November or moving to a Warmer Clime such as Belize, Costa Rica, or even Panama—how about YOU?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXIII
- 05-08-2016 Su: “Why does every TV Show, Numerous Commercials, and the Media in General feel the Need to insert LGBT Lifestyles into everything we watch, hear, and even read—we are the Modern-Day Equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXIV
- 10-17-2016 M: “The Democrats continue putting our Nation in Deep Danger by the Constant Drumbeat that the ‘Russians are the Ones responsible for ALL of the Terrible Things we see occurring during the 2016 Presidential Election” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXXXIX
- 10-18-2016 T: “Tomorrow Night is the Final Trump-Clinton Debate and I think the Donald is going to mop the Floor with the Crooked Former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXC
- 10-19-2016 W: “Election Fraud is alive and well in the United States and the Democrats and their Leftist Allies are working overtime to steal the 2016 Election!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCI
- 10-20-2016 Th: “The Democrats use all Types of Dirty Tricks whether Early Voting or having the Media tell the Voters ‘it is over,’ which is WHY NO One should allow them to nullify their Votes” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCII
- 10-21-2016 F: “Every Time the Dems think they have Donald Trump by the Scrotum; he manages to break Free—No Wonder the Hillary Camp continues foaming at the Mouth” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCIII
- 10-22-2016 S: “We could be during the GREATEST Electoral Deception in the History of the Nation and if True, it will usher in a Leftist Coup” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCIV
- 10-23-2016 Su: “While everyone continues to blast Donald J. Trump, the Man who might not relinquish the Presidency—Barack Hussein Obama—has said he ‘will NOT accept a President Trump;’ what is Obama saying?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCV
- 05-22-2017 M: “The Democrats seek to nullify the results of the 2016 Election to force out the entire administration, overturn everything he has done, and put Hillary Clinton into the Oval Office” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXC
- 05-23-2017 T: “Leonard Pitts of the Miami Herald needs to wake up, shut up, and return to offering worthwhile opinions rather than succumbing to the tasty Jim Jones’ Kool-Aid ALL Democrats drink when it comes to Donald Trump” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCI
- 05-24-2017 W: “Why is Raqqa not a smoldering, radioactive wasteland and why have we not captured Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, fed him in one end of a starving hog and watched what remains come out of the other already?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCII
- 05-25-2017 Th: “Message to the liberals—quit deluding yourselves, you are not most Americans, you are a shrinking minority of leftwing losers, nuts, and the criminally insane and they are coming for YOU” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCIII
- 05-26-2017 F: “The Trump 2018 Budget is strong on national defense, deporting illegal aliens, building the southern wall, and making America great again—thank you, Mr. President” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCIV
- 05-27-2017 S: “The Silent Majority is still most Americans; however, media moguls mistake the intensity of angry voices as signs of immeasurable numbers on their side—hence why the continue disappearing” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCV
- 05-28-2017 Su: “With radical Islamist storm clouds on the horizon, the only thing the American people can do is to stand behind President Donald Trump and support him as he defends our liberties from those who would destroy them” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVI
- 11-06-2017 M: “Now that another terrorist attack hit New York City last week, one can only hope that the Democrats will finally wake up, defend the borders, and begin deporting all noncitizens ASAP” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLVI
- 11-07-2017 T: “Shooter Devin Patrick Kelley—mass murderer of members of the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas—looks like a jihadist to me…just saying” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLVII
- 11-08-2017 W: “What do Rene Albert Boucher, James T. Hodgkinson, and Devin Patrick Kelley all have in common? They are leftwing nuts, which is why we must buy MORE guns rather than less” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLVIII
- 11-09-2017 Th: “Thanks to Donald Trump, Donna Brazile, and other brave souls, the Era of the Clintons and the Bushes is approaching an end—thank God!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIX
- 11-10-2017 F: “My tax plan is better: cut taxes for all, institute of a national sales tax of one cent per dollar so everyone has skin in the game, and slash remunerations by illegal aliens out of the country by 75-percent” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLX
- 11-11-2017 S: “Thanks to Virginia, New Jersey, and New York City, the Dems–as well as the RINOS–once again beam with hope that Trump’s days are numbered–what a bunch of dimwits” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXI
- 11-12-2017 Su: “Back in 2015, several chef-bloggers predicted Michelle Obama would seek the Democrat Party’s presidential nomination in 2016; I think she will do it in 2020” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXII
- 05-14-2018 M: “June 5 could be the final time California’s GOP has an opportunity to STOP the violent RAPE the Democrats continue perpetrating on our state” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIX
- 05-15-2018 T: “Thanks to the passage of California Ballot Prop 14 back in 2010 and 32 candidates competing for the U.S. Senate seat held by Dianne Feinstein, voters will be left with TWO Democrats in November, Feinstein and lunatic Kevin De Leon” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXL
- 05-16-2018 W: “At first, Donald Trump caused me to wince whereas now, I think he is what America needs, which is why we must elect people willing to help rather than hinder him in November” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLI
- 05-17-2018 Th: “California RINOS claim it is better to vote for Democrat Antonio Villaraigosa than to vote for Republican John Cox as at least, we will have a ‘moderate’ Dem facing a far-left lunatic, Gavin Newsom in the General” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLII
- 05-18-2018 F: “Instead of allowing their leaders to manipulate them for their own gain, demand the Palestinian Authority and Hamas to make ‘Gaza great again’ and move on with your lives” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLIII
- 05-19-2018 S: “Kudos to the U.S. Supreme Court for legalizing what has long been ongoing, namely, making wagers on sporting events- it is about time” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLIV
- 05-20-2018 Su: “This June 5, the future of the state of California as well as the nation and the presidency of Donald J. Trump are at stake- will you join me in saving ALL three?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLV
- 11-05-2018 M: “AICP-END Blog 2018 Mid-Term California congressional district recommendations race by race- let’s beat the Democrats- together” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXIV
- 11-06-2018 T: “State-by-state predictions on WHO is going to win BIG in today’s 2018 Mid-Term U.S. Senate Elections” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXV
- 11-07-2018 W: “For all those who believe Hillary Clinton is not going to run in 2020, stop dreaming- she will be there unless she ends up going to prison” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXVI
- 11-08-2018 Th: “AICP-END Blog 2018 Mid-Term California congressional district results race by race- California is a lost cause- for now” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXVII
- 11-09-2018 F: “We had high hopes for Republican gubernatorial candidate John H. Cox and we end up with Gavin Newsom- California is a lost cause” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXVIII
- 11-10-2018 S: “Is anyone surprised at the Florida 2000 Election redux as the Dems scramble to maintain their grip on Senator Bill Nelson’s seat? They have very few plays in their playbook and stealing elections is at the top” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXIX
- 11-11-2018 Su: “Control of the U.S. Supreme Court and of lower federal courts through more judicial appointments will enable the Trump agenda to continue becoming reality while driving the Democrats to political suicide” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXX
- 05-06-2019 M: “Were it not for President Trump, I believe we would already be a totalitarian society which is why we must continue defending him and voting for him once again in 2020” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCVI
- 05-07-2019 T: “Something in the skies overhead ain’t right, folks- demand answers about the chem trails NOW” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCVII
- 05-08-2019 W: “Donald Trump demonstrates repeatedly his love for the state of Israel and for the Jewish people, much to the anger of his enemies” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCVIII
- 05-09-2019 Th: “Tragically, the Democrats STILL have but one play in their bag of tricks, a time-honored one: labeling ALL opponents as RACISTS” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCIX
- 05-10-2019 F: “The Green Movement is custom-made for disgruntled, former communists seeking to dominate the world” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCC
- 05-11-2019 S: “POTUS, send black ops to land of caravans and begin whacking and stacking the financiers and the organizers- send a message” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCI
- 05-12-2019 Su:
KILGORE RANDALINI’S BLOGPOSTS AT THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2019:
- 10-07-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-eight: If you knew Beverly Carrick, then you know the Woman was a Super-Patriot and that she would be stunned were she alive today and saw that Barack Obama was still in Office” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXVI
- 05-04-2016 W: “Attention: the Carrick Family seeks Top Art Business Agents, so they can sell Beverly Carrick’s Remaining Original Artworks as well as to market her Wondrous Images for Decades to come” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVI
- 10-19-2016 W: “The Talented Artist, Beverly Carrick, believed Barack Obama stole the 2012 Election and she went to her Funeral Pyre believing he had gotten away with the greatest Coup in World History” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXIX
- 05-24-2017 W: “Like it or not, the events of Monday in Manchester, UK, forces us to set our pleasures aside so we can find a way to eradicate the evil that threatens to engulf our world” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CL
- 11-08-2017 W: “Imagine if that noxious toadstool ruling North Korea bought some Beverly Carrick originals rather than attempting to demonstrate his sexual prowess by firing missiles into the sea and setting off nuclear blasts, how grand our would be?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXIV
- 05-16-2018 W: “You can take the liberal away from the 1960s, but you cannot take the 1960s out of the liberal as we learned when we saw the Stephen Stills-Judy Collins show on Mother’s Day Sunday in Bakersfield” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVIII
- 11-07-2018 W: “People, when you inherit a Beverly Carrick original painting, don’t call us- look in the yellow pages and find a reputable art dealer who can either help you or send you in the right direction” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXVI
SATURDAY, MAY 11, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Phil Collins released his next album on January 25, 1985, “No Jacket Required,” an album that did very well for him as it showed that he, too, like the rest of his band mates and former band mates were evolving and leaping into new styles with abandon. Two tunes, “Sussudio” and “One More Night” were good-sized hits and were on the radio back in the day around the clock. He had a large group of musicians, many of them big-names and the drummer/singer/multi-talented musician demonstrated that he is and will always be one of the biggest artists of then as well as now. No modern-day band can come remotely close to either Genesis or its individual members. Please, seek it out and add it to your collection.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Sunday, August 19, 2012:
The James Gang released their next effort, “Bang,” on September 01, 1973. The lineup featured Jim Fox (drums/keyboards/vocals and guitars), Dale Peters (bass/guitars/keyboards/vocals and percussion), Roy Kenner (vocals/percussion), and new axe man, Tommy Bolin (guitars/backing vocals). With changes in the musical direction occurring somewhat frequently now, the band no longer sounded like its original hard-rock sound but more of a collage of musical styles. Drummers and bassists are dependent on the soloists and without continuity things can morph into something completely different. Ah, well, fans of the band will love it as will fans of the late Tommy Bolin who left the Earth way damned soon. Please, seek it out at your favorite haunt for the best in rock music no matter who or where it might be.
Posted @ the Wednesday, June 25, 2014 Blog Post A:
Ronnie Wood released his next solo effort on September 28, 2010, “I Feel Like Playing.” As always, the guitarist needed an outlet for his creativity, something that other than performing numerous different instruments for the Rolling Stones as Brian Jones once did, his tunes did not make it onto their albums- other than one album in the 1980s- which is a real sin, a real doggone sin. On this album, he has so many famous musicians including supporting musicians who perform with the Stones as well as on his live efforts that there are far too many to name in this brief paragraph. All we can say is folks, seek it out, add it to your collections and enjoy-enjoy-enjoy- for decades to come.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, MAY 11, 2019 BY CHEF KILGORE RANDALINI
“Just the Facts: POTUS, send black ops to land of caravans and begin whacking and stacking the financiers and the organizers- send a message” by Chef Kilgore Randalini
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!
SOMETHING AIN’T RIGHT